Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Tue Dec 26, 2017 7:39 pm

Post by davesaz »

To be bluntly honest, I don't remember my reads in this game. I accept the request to do more.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
xXTonereaderXx
xXTonereaderXx
Townie
xXTonereaderXx
Townie
Townie

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Tue Dec 26, 2017 8:27 pm

Post by xXTonereaderXx »

VOTE: Assemble
xXTonereaderXx
xXTonereaderXx
Townie
xXTonereaderXx
Townie
Townie

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Tue Dec 26, 2017 8:28 pm

Post by xXTonereaderXx »

In post 44, Assemblerotws wrote:VOTE: Northsidegal
Because she cast the first vote in the game on the Innocent Child.
In post 252, Assemblerotws wrote:
In post 251, xXTonereaderXx wrote:
In post 250, momo wrote:
btw...all those who make 3 posts on my GTKAS over the course of their life earn the right to make a bah post
Mods mod and players play. Unless you know what you are doing (which you completely don't btw) what you are doing is beyond unacceptable because this is basicly Out of Game influence. No one cares about your stupid minitheme so you're not getting reviewers for it, and certainly no one cares about you. FYI your post was reported. Have a nice day and see you again hopefully never.
GTKAS is the Get to Know a Scummer subforum, where you can ask users about their personal lives, experiences, and opinions. That was harsh as hell, but you have a point that he shouldn't be bribing people with in-game rewards for visiting his GTKAS, and it honestly looks pathetic that he felt he had to resort to this to get traffic on his GTKAS.
In post 222, Assemblerotws wrote:Just caught up. Surprised I wasn't prodded given how much I let this game slip.

I slightly townread Jo for their reaction test and agree with the IC's reads on Schism. I am also curious why people haven't unvoted the IC.
xXTonereaderXx
xXTonereaderXx
Townie
xXTonereaderXx
Townie
Townie

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Tue Dec 26, 2017 8:28 pm

Post by xXTonereaderXx »

Schism
Schism
Goon
Schism
Goon
Goon

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Tue Dec 26, 2017 9:02 pm

Post by Schism »

God bless Tonereader.

A troll, but a smart one.

@Chara: Dont bother, I don't give a shit and we need to wagon now.
Elmo TeH AzN
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:40 am

Post by Elmo TeH AzN »

Thoughts tonight
Stats not in the wiki. I'm That Crazy Panda.
I Speak Engrish Not English Leave My Grammar Alone.

Permanently V/LA
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Wed Dec 27, 2017 2:13 am

Post by havingfitz »

V/la over :(

Game short enough that I'm just reading back from start. Will opine asap.
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Wed Dec 27, 2017 2:27 am

Post by Almost Chara »

In post 273, northsidegal wrote:actually...

@everyone, in your very next post give one person you think is scum and one person you think is town, and reasons for both.
Town: You. You wouldn't have picked my slot to vote in RVS if you were scum after what happened in our last game together. (This reasoning will probably infuriate the whole players list).

Scum: davesaz. I'm probably biased here and the holidays may have affected his play, but I feel like he's playing the same way he did when he was the SK in a previous run of this setup.

~A50
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
Win:Loss
]
T 2:2
S 1:1
3P 1:0
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Wed Dec 27, 2017 6:04 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 282, Almost Chara wrote: the holidays may have affected his play
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Wed Dec 27, 2017 6:05 am

Post by davesaz »

Heh, maybe I'll steal tone's thing. :shifty:
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Wed Dec 27, 2017 6:13 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 208, Jodaxq wrote:
In post 199, davesaz wrote:
In post 197, Schism wrote:
In Regards to “Confidence:
” Id argue that hesitence on reads isnt good if you dont have a reason.
This sounds backwards somehow. Can you restate that in terms of what's good?
I believe his statement is "I'd argue that hesitancy on reads is not good if you do not have a reason to be hesitant." Or, flipped around, "Confidence on reads is good if you have reason to be confident."
I asked because I don't think it's a good thought to have for town, or at least it's incomplete from a town perspective.
Town by definition should be at least a little hesitant on their reads, even if they have reason to be confident. Failure to be hesitant can risk putting scum in a "forever town" box.
It is true that scum can be detected by unfounded confidence, especially in their town reads.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Wed Dec 27, 2017 6:17 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 203, Voyc wrote:
In post 157, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:Also notice how everyone who has posted a list is roughly the same?
Do you agree with the lists? Are there any changes you would make to them?
In post 248, Voyc wrote:checking in to prodge, busy times! Happy holidays everyone.
In post 247, Almost Chara wrote:
In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=9840154#p9840154]post 247[/url], Almost50 wrote:@Tonereader: At least put a +/- under each quote so I know whether you're pointing out something scummy or townie. Can you do that for me?
Oh I agree w/ this.

@Schism, as I asked before, are you confident that Assemble will flip scum? +and if yeah, why? He's posted twice, and Chip+Assemble's own signature seem to indicate activity is really NAI for him.

@Elmo, I'd like it if you could answer:
In post 203, Voyc wrote:Do you agree with the lists? Are there any changes you would make to them?
Voyc has a very short ISO but I think these show more town mind set than scum.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Wed Dec 27, 2017 6:23 am

Post by davesaz »

Assemblerotws is too short to get a strong read from.
Slight scum lean.
In post 222, Assemblerotws wrote: I slightly townread Jo for their reaction test and agree with the IC's reads on Schism. I am also curious why people haven't unvoted the IC.
The first two points are very sheepish looking, and the 3rd one is the type of little nuance that scum like to point out to see if town will grab it and run, while not voting it to try to avoid being called scummy for making the point because it stands out less without the vote.

BTW this is not in reply to northsidegal's request. I'm gonna reserve my strongest town and scum for that answer. Consider it a catch up by pseudo-replace-in -- like I said, I don't really remember enough. :cool:
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Wed Dec 27, 2017 6:30 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 128, cytheflyguy wrote:UNVOTE: Elmo Teh Azn

VOTE: havingfitz
Why the vote here? Sure I could look at what havingfitz posted before this and try to guess, but that can lead to misconceptions.
In post 161, cytheflyguy wrote:
In post 159, Jodaxq wrote:Almost Chara was clearly scummy as hell.
They're the innocent child doe
Here's another place where scum might be pointing out an obvious mistake but not doing anything about it.
But I don't feel as strongly about this instance. I think it's more likely to be (relatively) harmless banter. Still, quoting it helps me remember for later in case an inconsistency develops.
In post 217, cytheflyguy wrote:I'm getting over a case of the flu. I should be able to post tomorrow, but I don't trust myself today.
Ugh, sick right before Christmas is the worst (other than sick
on
Christmas), hope you recovered enough to enjoy the holiday a little.
Chip Butty
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Thu Dec 28, 2017 12:34 am

Post by Chip Butty »

I think I'm going to be busy until the weekend. Will do what i can until rhen.
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Thu Dec 28, 2017 2:22 am

Post by Almost Chara »

Are you all kidding me? 1 single vote in 20 hours? I told you too much booze and no sleep on Xmas will backfire on you all!

~A50
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Thu Dec 28, 2017 2:43 am

Post by havingfitz »

Catch up from the start.

Page 1...RVS meh.

by Schism seems sketchy. Feels like he suspects Elmo more than Sleepless but votes Sleepless instead. Also...why a townread on Jodax? For self voting?

...my first issue with Jodax. I do not have that much issue with people self-voting in RVS...but excusing it as totally random seems evasive IMO. And then compounding that explanation with the rational just enforces suspicion that self-vote was 1) not random and 2) to avoid conflict.

by the mod. WTF? Just actually read it and it's a treatise on RVS voting. You really need to tone done your participation and opinionating to votecounts, flips and resolving issues. FFS.

...it would be good to be somewhat in line with what out confirmed town is thinking but sadly that is not the case. I guess differing opinions are part of why we play the game.

I am most definitely

I never say anything about my Jodax vote being based on denying town information. And your description of why Chip's Jodax unvote is weird sucks.

...why is Tone not scum? (He?)

Leaning town on davesaz.

Not a fan of anything Voyc explains in

I do not think Sleepless' implying what you think they are implying. And so you admit your coin flip excuse was BS. So calling your self-vote random was a lie. Check.

voting lynchbait with 1 post to their credit seems a bit lazy.

I'm skimming past anything Tone posts.

Getting a town feel from Chip (page 8 postings)...

you and NSG keep harping about the gradient scale of my levels of confidence. I suspect you are scum. Do I know you are scum? No. Are you confirmed in any way? No. Do I think you are null? No. IMO are you closer to scum than null or town? Yes. Are you the slightest imaginable degree of scumminess above null? No. Is the point getting across to you? Who knows.

Why don't you elaborate on why you felt the need to and of coming to a "totally random decision" when that was in fact And NSG...feel free to discuss why the aforementioned lie/s earn a town read in your eyes?

I didn't "overanalyze RVS votes"....Jodax's posting stood out to me for reasons I have given. Assembler (atp) has only made one post and it was a possibly a joking RVS vote? Or not? I do not know...he did not post other comments (like Jodax did) to help clarify or obfuscate his intent.

why did you HURT: Schism? What was your point?

by Sleepless is pretty good. Felt like it was from town. One thing I did not like about it though was him trying to direct the cop's actions. Is a cop even confirmed in this set up? If it is...I assume they'll do whatever they think is best. I would not be worried about a cop "looking into" me. It would however be a waste of their ability as I am town. Also...you seem to think I am suspect of Jodax for her self-vote (and I think one or two others might have indicated the same thought). I am not voting Jodax because of her self-vote. Self-votes are NAI imo. It was the follow on excuse and lie that accompanied the self-vote that I did not care for.

...when you say you have entered all your games "the exact same way" what are you referring to? Self-voting? Something else? Please explain.

by Schism feels town.

...people voting people they are already voting. Oooooo....emphasis. They REALLY mean it.

...I get gut...but NSG's gut it off.

...see comments above to Jodax wrt post 193. Also...I like how you shade a potential move off Jodax by me before I even give any consideration to it. lol...If I see a better scum suspect I will move to them and there will be nothing strange about it. I'm still good where I am tyvm.

shows that while Sleepless may suspect me (for what?) he at least has decent reading comprehension.

I think my main problem with Schism is his scumread on Assembler based on one (and now two?) post/s. ???

WRT ..I like how when they finally produce some content that is not a cut and paste all they do is prove themselves as the ass their lame shtick suggested they were. I don't know how old momo is or how experienced he is at modding...but even if they are making mistakes your harsh criticism and "reporting" of him just shows you for the tool you are.

...what about Tone's page 12 posting has you calling them a smart troll? Was there something useful wrt Assembler presented in them?

Town - me and AC
Lean town - Schism...Sleepless....maybe dave and Chip.
Null/Suspect - NSG, Assembler. Voyc, Elmo
Scum/anti-town - Jodax, Tone

I'd vote Jodax or Tone.

I want to look the Null/Suspect + dave and Chip over a little more closely as my read through didn't leave a strong impression on any of them.

momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Thu Dec 28, 2017 5:54 am

Post by momo »

Dies anyone want a votecount. It feel pretty unnecessary at this point but I feel like asking.
Transcend
-BUT READING MOMO I FEEL LIKE HE IS THE PLAYER THAT IF HE GOT PRESSURED AS TOWN HE WULD BE LIKE FUCK YALL AND MOVE ON WITH WHATEVER ELSE HE WAS DOING
Boonskies
- Like, Momo is the most mislynchable player on all of mafiascum right now. I'm not day 1 lynching him.
TheGoldenParadox
As it stands, momo is a great player or maybe the most mislynchable player on the site right now
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Thu Dec 28, 2017 5:57 am

Post by davesaz »

Yes, even if seemingly unnecessary.
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Thu Dec 28, 2017 7:50 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 292, momo wrote:
Dies anyone want a votecount. It feel pretty unnecessary at this point but I feel like asking.
You should try to do a votecount at least once a day. Unless nothing has changed. Which isn't the case for this game.

Schism
Schism
Goon
Schism
Goon
Goon

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Thu Dec 28, 2017 5:35 pm

Post by Schism »

I don't plan on talking much in this thread until Mid-D2 since I feel this game needs other players not named Hydra and I to step up. Fitz, however asked a good question:

In regards to Assemble being scum vs Lynchbait:
The amount of posting isn't what bothers me, its the effort of the posting that bothers me. Assemble isn't even trying, which is Anti-Town in general.
In post 44, Assemblerotws wrote:VOTE: Northsidegal
Because she cast the first vote in the game on the Innocent Child.
You could argue that this is an RVS vote, but the problem I have is there is no mention of Elmo doing the same right after (You can look at Assassin's post for a better), nothing about Fitz/Joda randomness, and nothing else productive. Even if it is a RVS vote, I see it as a psudo-Prododge more than actually participating.
In post 222, Assemblerotws wrote:Just caught up. Surprised I wasn't prodded given how much I let this game slip.

I slightly townread Jo for their reaction test and agree with the IC's reads on Schism. I am also curious why people haven't unvoted the IC.
Assemble's second post is just as bad, and no longer has the arguement of early-game to protect him. Assemble only mentions Joda's play in RVS and scumreads me Via IC sheeping. Despite that, there is no vote change, no attempt at discussion, and not seeing that NSG and Elmo had changed their votes (Elmo #55 NSG #97). He's not trying, which doesn't make sense since he "Just Caught up."
In post 252, Assemblerotws wrote:
In post 251, xXTonereaderXx wrote:
In post 250, momo wrote:
btw...all those who make 3 posts on my GTKAS over the course of their life earn the right to make a bah post
Mods mod and players play. Unless you know what you are doing (which you completely don't btw) what you are doing is beyond unacceptable because this is basicly Out of Game influence. No one cares about your stupid minitheme so you're not getting reviewers for it, and certainly no one cares about you. FYI your post was reported. Have a nice day and see you again hopefully never.
GTKAS is the Get to Know a Scummer subforum, where you can ask users about their personal lives, experiences, and opinions. That was harsh as hell, but you have a point that he shouldn't be bribing people with in-game rewards for visiting his GTKAS, and it honestly looks pathetic that he felt he had to resort to this to get traffic on his GTKAS.
Finally, Assemble's 3rd vote is insultful as hell. He noticed and commented on the Mod's comments which had nothing to do with the game, and provided nothing of sustinence to the game.

-----------------------

In Summary:

His vote is still on NSG for not moving her vote on IC, despite her doing so 100+ posts before he even made the comment that the votes on IC were still there.

He hasn't provided any information in a game that needs information from a majority of its players, the difference for him is that he is willing to comment on something that has nothing to do with the game at hand, meaning he is aggressively lurking through the day with his vote being on someone due to him not paying attention. Remember that Hydra wants to lynch me for being contradictory earlier today while Assemble agrees with Hydra, despite Assemble himself doing the same thing that Hydra wants me lynched for.

Remember that we are going to No-Lynch soon with nearly no VCA to work with. We are literally doing Nightstart in this game, which is shameful and almost makes me want to replace out. FFS.
Schism
Schism
Goon
Schism
Goon
Goon

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Thu Dec 28, 2017 5:42 pm

Post by Schism »

There's some other stuff in Fitz's post that warrants a look, but frankly, it can wait til D2. I just dont give a shit today.

Mod, I want a vote count and 5 Prods on Voyc, Assassin, Joda, Cy, and Assemble. I don't care if it is a holiday, 4 fucking days without a post should equate to a Prod anyways.
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Fri Dec 29, 2017 1:49 am

Post by Almost Chara »

I agree with Schism that the activity in this game is a crying shame/

VOTE: Assemble

~A50
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Fri Dec 29, 2017 1:50 am

Post by Almost Chara »

@Schism: We still can do something about this though. Would you please move your vote off yourself and unto Assemble (or anyone else if you have a stronger SR)? Thank you.

~A50
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Fri Dec 29, 2017 2:33 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 296, Schism wrote:
Mod, I want a vote count and 5 Prods on Voyc, Assassin, Joda, Cy, and Assemble. I don't care if it is a holiday, 4 fucking days without a post should equate to a Prod anyways.
^

Jodax hasn't posted in here for over 6 days but has posted numerous times elsewhere as recently as yesterday. Smh....

Return to “Completed Open Games”