Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Thu Dec 28, 2017 10:17 am

Post by Raya36 »

Don't have time to metadive fitz rn but I'll certainly do it when I get back from skiing tonight if no one has done it yet.
Sauce
Sauce
Goon
Sauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Thu Dec 28, 2017 10:35 am

Post by Sauce »

I don't like how Not_Mafia ignored my #101 post
In post 101, Sauce wrote:Not_Mafia what do you think of Bins? Is she anything like in the game you modded?
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Thu Dec 28, 2017 10:36 am

Post by Lalendra »

In post 293, Sauce wrote:What are you doing? You're just adding me and fitz to Bins and say let's lynch here?
Nice try, but if you re-read, the progression is pretty clear. In , I voted you for manufactured reads and tryharding. Fitz defended you in , to which I responded in , and , making it pretty clear that I didn't buy his reasons for doing so. Math, who I had been townreading since early game (see ), hardclaimed a guilty on Bins, which I am inclined to believe. So if you want to say I'm "just adding you and fitz to Bins," when in reality I scumread both of you BEFORE Math brought up his Bins result, that's kind of a blatant misrep.
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Thu Dec 28, 2017 10:41 am

Post by Equinox »

Vote Count 1.10havingfitz (2) - Chip Butty, Raya36
Maxous (2) - Sauce, havingfitz
mutantdevle (2) - Elmo TeH AzN, Maxous
Raya36 (2) - Almost50, Bins
Bins (1) - Not_Mafia
Sauce (1) - Lalendra

Not Voting (2) - mutantdevle, Mathdino

With 12 votes, it will take 7 to reach majority.

The deadline is Thursday, January 4, 2018, at 8:00 AM EST (UTC-5), which is in (expired on 2018-01-04 08:00:00).

Moderator CommentsElmo TeH AzN is on V/LA from December 24 to 30.
Last edited by Equinox on Thu Dec 28, 2017 12:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sauce
Sauce
Goon
Sauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Thu Dec 28, 2017 10:42 am

Post by Sauce »

Almost50 definitely looks better now, unless he somehow suspected that Bins has been checked, but that would be paranoia, regardless how it turned out to be true.

mutant and Elmo not so much.

Here's an updated version of the linked votecount up until #260 from page 11

@ Sauce:
Not_Mafia
Mathdino
,Lalendra
Not_Mafia:
havingfitz
Bins
Elmo TeH AzN
Raya36

@@ mutantdevle:
Elmo TeH AzN
Mathdino
Maxous
,Elmo TeH AzN,Maxous,
Not_Mafia

@@ Maxous:
Lalendra
, Sauce,havingfitz
Mathdino:
mutandevle

@ Elmo TeH AzN:
Mathdino
, Bins,
Raya36

@ havingfitz:
Almost50
, Chip Butty
Bins:
Mathdino
Maxous
Almost50

@@@@ Raya36:
Not_Mafia
,Not_Mafia,Mathdino,Almost50,Bins
@ Chip Butty: Raya36

Maxous' short-lived vote on Bins looks bad.
Sauce
Sauce
Goon
Sauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Thu Dec 28, 2017 10:44 am

Post by Sauce »

In post 130, Maxous wrote:I should of stuck with my first vote

VOTE: mutantdevle

he ignored giving any reads or analysis and popped in just to talk theory.

Bins did not "scumslip"
i'm not convinced she's town but mutant is the first solid scumtell i have here so far

i'm leaning towards an A50 town-read.
i'm actually not convinced on Math being town despite how vocal and aggressive he's being tbh
So he's voting Bins, but someone says she scumslipped and he immediately 180s his read and defends her.
Sauce
Sauce
Goon
Sauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Thu Dec 28, 2017 10:46 am

Post by Sauce »

In post 302, Lalendra wrote:
In post 293, Sauce wrote:What are you doing? You're just adding me and fitz to Bins and say let's lynch here?
Nice try, but if you re-read, the progression is pretty clear. In , I voted you for manufactured reads and tryharding. Fitz defended you in , to which I responded in , and , making it pretty clear that I didn't buy his reasons for doing so. Math, who I had been townreading since early game (see ), hardclaimed a guilty on Bins, which I am inclined to believe. So if you want to say I'm "just adding you and fitz to Bins," when in reality I scumread both of you BEFORE Math brought up his Bins result, that's kind of a blatant misrep.
I'm accusing you of not reevaluating your scumreads, not that you read us as scum before Math claimed.
Sauce
Sauce
Goon
Sauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Thu Dec 28, 2017 10:47 am

Post by Sauce »

or whatever it is you said.
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Thu Dec 28, 2017 10:49 am

Post by Maxous »

Bins didn't scumslip, what are you talking about.
If she "scumslipped" then vote her.

I specifically explained why I switched and since then her posting has been better so...reads evolve. Especially early
"
And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Sauce
Sauce
Goon
Sauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Thu Dec 28, 2017 10:53 am

Post by Sauce »

I didn't think she scumslipped either. But if my vote would've been on her I would've welcomed the occasion of someone else pressuring her if I was at all curious about her slot, as my vote would indicate.
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Thu Dec 28, 2017 11:06 am

Post by Maxous »

I'm not gonna lie and agree about a 'scumslip' I don't agree with it.
That's tunneling at best.
"
And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Thu Dec 28, 2017 11:08 am

Post by havingfitz »

I'm in a game full of Vi's. (Raya, Lalendra, Math to name a few)

I'll be AFK most of the rest of the day until tomorrow morning. Please don't speedlynch anyone.

I look forward to tearing a few new ones tomorrow morning.

Also...UNVOTE:
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Thu Dec 28, 2017 11:31 am

Post by Mathdino »

Sauce
Sauce
Goon
Sauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Thu Dec 28, 2017 11:37 am

Post by Sauce »

In post 310, Maxous wrote:I'm not gonna lie and agree about a 'scumslip' I don't agree with it.
That's tunneling at best.
Well now, turns out she was scum and you missed the chance to tunnel her, or at least form a half-decent wagon even though you had support from two of the most active players in the game. Instead you chose to scumread one and townread the other, as if to divide and conquer, and place your vote back where it initially was even though that wagon lost support, and only Elmo and you remained. And that's where your vote has been for the past 200ish posts.

BORING!

Either you are the most unlucky and uninspired and boring townie, or you willingly stepped off your scumbuddy and tried to make that wagon as unattractive as possible by attacking the soft spot of Math's offensive on her.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Thu Dec 28, 2017 11:45 am

Post by Almost50 »

I cannot reliably say who Bins' scum p's are. but I can say this very much looks like fitz' town game (see Open 703 for an example of his scum game), and I definitely think N_M is Town (welcome to the game, btw. I've been waiting for you to town it up and was getting really suspicious of you before #)

I still TR Lalendra, and I've come to the conclusion Raya's not Bins' p (contrary to what N_M believes, but I'm entitled to disagree with my TRs, right?).

Sauce is Town (maybe I'm still under the influence of Open 703, where a VT put the entire Mason squad in his top 5 SRs and I SR'd him for it, but that's not just it. For more reasoning on why Sauce is Town please refer to my #).

Out of the remaining 4 Max looks like the one most likely to be associated with Bins, followed by Chip, then Elmo and mutant comes last.

VOTE: Bins

DISCLAIMER: I have no idea why we're assuming Bins is "group" Scum. I always thought the Cop in open setups gets a guilty/not guilty (or town/not town) result, so it could be that Bins' is the SK and has been trying to manipulate us all with her SK hunting thing. After all, it is obvious she has been manipulative with her fake misunderstanding of the mechanics (this is the main reason why I have a SR on mutant. His TR on Bins is a another reason, but is not as condemning by itself as town -obviously- can have bad reads).

@Mathdino: Please confirm the format in which you received the result on Bins, Does it confirm her as Mafia/group Scum or as just anti-town?

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Thu Dec 28, 2017 11:49 am

Post by Mathdino »

Guilty. Could be SK but Bins's scumslip and (seemingly genuine) complete misunderstanding of how SK works indicates mafia to me.
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Thu Dec 28, 2017 11:50 am

Post by Maxous »

Tell you what, if Bins flips scum feel free to give me shit.
Until then, I don't care
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Thu Dec 28, 2017 11:54 am

Post by Mathdino »

Great idea!

VOTE: Bins
Sauce
Sauce
Goon
Sauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Thu Dec 28, 2017 12:02 pm

Post by Sauce »

In post 315, Mathdino wrote:Guilty. Could be SK but Bins's scumslip and (seemingly genuine) complete misunderstanding of how SK works indicates mafia to me.
It's not hard to read the setup. Every time someone exhibits ignorance about such trivial and easy-to-lookup stuff a puppy and a kitten somewhere start crying, or does that only happen when scum gets voted, Maxous, hmm?
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Thu Dec 28, 2017 12:05 pm

Post by Mathdino »

In post 318, Sauce wrote:
In post 315, Mathdino wrote:Guilty. Could be SK but Bins's scumslip and (seemingly genuine) complete misunderstanding of how SK works indicates mafia to me.
It's not hard to read the setup. Every time someone exhibits ignorance about such trivial and easy-to-lookup stuff a puppy and a kitten somewhere start crying, or does that only happen when scum gets voted, Maxous, hmm?
To be fair, the setup wording is fairly confusing and took me a few takes to decipher. A lot of people seemed to misunderstand it. Are you saying mutant was faking the misunderstanding too?
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Thu Dec 28, 2017 12:06 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 316, Maxous wrote:Tell you what, if Bins flips scum feel free to give me shit.
Until then, I don't care
Excuse me, but what does this even mean? Do you think the guilty on her is a gambit? Or are you explicitly SRing Mathdino??

If the former, then I don't see this as a gambit coming from Town at all. If he is not the Cop he could have been CC'd and then he will get lynched and then the Cop gets NK'd. If he IS the Cop I don't see him faking a guilty on someone on D1.

If the latter, I'd like to know why? Mathdino has been the most obv!Town to me even before he claimed, so I would appreciate an explanation if you thought otherwise.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Thu Dec 28, 2017 12:20 pm

Post by Bins »

I fucking hate gambits and Mathdino is totally the type to pull this as town so that’s even more frustrating. I’m not scum and you can tell he’s lying because he specifies I’m not SK but Cop doesn’t even get results that way. I’m not doubting he’s cop (because that would be even more stupid to drag CC) but he’s faking a guilty for his dumb scumteam.
is this where I tell you to swipe right

gtkas
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Thu Dec 28, 2017 12:22 pm

Post by Bins »

In post 262, Mathdino wrote:Fuck it, I don't really care about any of the discussion of the past 2 days, this is all a distraction.

I am hardclaiming a cop guilty on Bins (mafia).

I'm not giving you breadcrumbs because I don't give a shit. Look through my ISO if you want to verify.

Due to the nature of this setup, I don't believe we can EVER lynch town. The reason I am hardclaiming is because I think there are 3 scenarios that happen today:

1. We lynch town. Fuck, we lose, and I might get shot.
2. We lynch Bins. This is looking pretty unlikely now (thanks for all the faith guys).
3. We lynch scum other than Bins, in which case I definitely get shot for being right all the time.

I was only avoiding claiming on the offchance that I could actually drive a lynch on her by sheer presence/personality.

I was scumreading Raya for avoiding Bins. Now I'm not sure. Bins seems perfectly fine with lynching Raya and I'm not sure whether she D1 busses.
UNVOTE: Raya
I'm also not sure if she KNEW I had a guilty on her, which seriously fucks up our ability to get associations.

I need you guys to help me reread this game through the lens of Bins being confscum (and me being conftown while we're at it), and find me scumpartners before I die. Cuz I'm fucking confused.
Cop gets “Guilty”/“Not Guilty” and I’m “Mafia” specifically? Don’t think so.

I wanted to play this game Math so this is unfortunate.

gtkas
Sauce
Sauce
Goon
Sauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Thu Dec 28, 2017 12:23 pm

Post by Sauce »

In post 319, Mathdino wrote:
In post 318, Sauce wrote:
To be fair, the setup wording is fairly confusing and took me a few takes to decipher. A lot of people seemed to misunderstand it. Are you saying mutant was faking the misunderstanding too?
I wouldn't take setup ignorance into consideration when forming reads, nor would I enjoy reading posts centered around it. It's literally the worst thing that can happen in mafia games for me, when I decided for myself to make that investment and inform myself of every intricacy, sooner or later upon encountering the necessity to do so, and someone else doesn't, and wastes game thread space inquiring, instead. I feel cheated. Is my time less valuable than that of others? I feel forsaken when others don't meat a minimum standard like that. I hate it I hate it I hate it oh so much

Lol Bins
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Thu Dec 28, 2017 12:23 pm

Post by Bins »

This was explained but weird how you’re so convinced on swinging this as me being Mafia.

gtkas

Return to “Completed Open Games”