Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:04 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 294, havingfitz wrote:
In post 292, momo wrote:
Dies anyone want a votecount. It feel pretty unnecessary at this point but I feel like asking.
You should try to do a votecount at least once a day. Unless nothing has changed. Which isn't the case for this game.
!!!!!!!!!!
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
Elmo TeH AzN
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:15 am

Post by Elmo TeH AzN »

I'm free tomorrow I'll put thoughts to it I promise
Stats not in the wiki. I'm That Crazy Panda.
I Speak Engrish Not English Leave My Grammar Alone.

Permanently V/LA
Jodaxq
Jodaxq
Goon
Jodaxq
Goon
Goon

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Fri Dec 29, 2017 7:05 am

Post by Jodaxq »

Apologies
Jodaxq
Jodaxq
Goon
Jodaxq
Goon
Goon

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Fri Dec 29, 2017 7:10 am

Post by Jodaxq »

@havingfitz

My talking about my self-vote being totally random and saying I flipped a coin was bs but there was a purpose. It was meant to generate content (which it did) and I wanted to see if anyone wanted to try and go for that low hanging fruit of a read, which you did. Flip a coin and coming up odds doesn't make any sense and I feel like it should have been clear to people that it wasn't serious.
When I say I enter all the games the exact same way, it has to do with me making a "hello everyone" post. Every game I've ever played I've done this.
Chip Butty
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Fri Dec 29, 2017 7:19 am

Post by Chip Butty »

Same with me. Come Saturday I should have more time.
Jodaxq
Jodaxq
Goon
Jodaxq
Goon
Goon

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Fri Dec 29, 2017 7:19 am

Post by Jodaxq »

In post 273, northsidegal wrote:actually...

@everyone, in your very next post give one person you think is scum and one person you think is town, and reasons for both.
I think havingfitz is scum. Like you've said I really don't like how confident he was in me being scum but then also wavering on such confidence when confronted. I don't like how he's continuing to try and push for this and in his last reads post his two main scum reads were me (almost solely for my RVS vote which I've explained and most everyone else got) and ToneReader for reporting the mod? He admitted he was skimming past any of her posts but yet he scum reads her? These are clearly just manufactured and fake reads that really don't have anything to do with the game. He made a long post to look really effortful and townie but as I've pointed out it just feels fake.

Speaking of which
UNVOTE: Sleepless Assassin
VOTE: havingfitz

One person I think is town is NSG. The post I'm quoting feels like genuinely wanting to create dialogue and search for information. I also feel like she's been asking good questions and trying to move the game along.
Jodaxq
Jodaxq
Goon
Jodaxq
Goon
Goon

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Fri Dec 29, 2017 7:21 am

Post by Jodaxq »

I could go Assemble as well I think. I agree with dave about 222 feeling pretty scummy.
Jodaxq
Jodaxq
Goon
Jodaxq
Goon
Goon

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Fri Dec 29, 2017 7:27 am

Post by Jodaxq »

It's kind of hard to get any reads this game (and yes I know I am a part of that). I'm pretty null on Voyc, Elmo, and Chip. I think NSG is town and probably ToneReader and Schism also. Dave I'm pretty unsure about. I scum read Sleepless early so I may be biased from that, but I lean scum. I lean town with Cy for the same reasons.
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:03 am

Post by havingfitz »

I just spent about 90 minutes doing ISOs on Elmo, Assembler, cytheflyguy and Voyc and cut from a document to paste into a post...and got distracted and used my cut and paste again losing everything. Son of a $%^& $%^&* $%^&*(. Unbelievable.

So the ottomh summary of the four ISOs is...

Assembler has done shit. 3 posts. No content of any value. And I think he's been posting in other areas of the site other than in here. Foul. Not enough to call scum...but certainly no pro-town content and at the very least bordering on a lurker policy.

Voyc has done slightly more shit but not much. 5 posts I think. Nothing very AI and the reads she has touched on are opposite of mine. plus she scum reads me for crap reasons. A very slight scum read.

cytheflyguy. 14 posts. 9 of which could be deleted without effecting his contribution at all. Has left a lazt pressure vote on me for 9 days...hasn't posted in here in quite a while and I think is also (iirc) guilty of being active elsewhere. null-scum.

Elmo...18 posts. v/LA the last ~week. Calling Jodax out for thier actions and giving Tone crap for their BS. Town reading Schism. A slight townread.

I had a lot more but I'm so pissed this is all I'm giving. soamfb.

I'll do (and not delete) some more ISO's if I get the chance before the day ends. fcuk

xXTonereaderXx
xXTonereaderXx
Townie
xXTonereaderXx
Townie
Townie

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:05 am

Post by xXTonereaderXx »

In post 308, havingfitz wrote:I just spent about 90 minutes doing ISOs on Elmo, Assembler, cytheflyguy and Voyc and cut from a document to paste into a post...and got distracted and used my cut and paste again losing everything. Son of a $%^& $%^&* $%^&*(. Unbelievable.
In post 279, Schism wrote:God bless
Schism
Schism
Goon
Schism
Goon
Goon

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:11 am

Post by Schism »

VOTE: Assemble
Schism
Schism
Goon
Schism
Goon
Goon

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:18 am

Post by Schism »

@Everyone: A Fitz, Assemble, or Assassin vote should be in your next post. Due to time constraints, just pick one, dont reread unless you have time.

DO
NOT
STALL

coughelmocough
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:16 am

Post by havingfitz »

Jodax.

I do not believe you.

To infer you were gambiting to catch scum by decribing your self-vote as totally random (a lie), and then making up some method of coming to that random determination (a lie) was your plan all along is absurd.

How does telling lies help find scum amongst the people who don't believe the shit you are feeding them?

What's more dishonest? Telling lies to people or objecting to actually being lied to? Which by not believing your self-vote was totally random and your coin flip method was legit...is exactly what the people who called you on it were doing (i.e. objecting to your lies).

In your warped train of thought do you think scum should look to take advantage of liars while good town folk should just let lies slide?

I'm sorry but I do not work that way.

To re-iterate for clarity...I do not care about your self-vote. I've seen dozens of them and I do not recall ever voting anyone for it. People do it. What you did though was different in that you tried to play it off as totally random (bs) and went the added step of providing your randomizing technique (more bs). lie + lie = suspicion + vote. It's not difficult to see.

And you and NSG and anyone else falling over themselves about my reaction or confidence level is ridiculous. Trying to quantify a gut feeling that someone is scum based on a lie to a number or whatever is stupid. I think you're lying scum. How much? I don't fcuking know. I'm not a 100% sure but I know for a fact the odds of you being scum are higher then they are for me (i.e. > 0%). I like asparagus. How much do I like asparagus? 7 out of 10? 83%? Does that help you? Does it equate to how you think I should asparagus? Is my asparagus scale different then yours? Who the fcuk cares. I think I like it so that's good enough. And it's more than just above not liking it. I like it a lot. ffs.

As for your entering games the same way every time comment...what the hell does that have to do with anything? How does you entering every game with "Hello everybody" matter at all to what we are discussing? Did someone vote you for saying Hello everybody? Is that AI for you? WTF cares? It's also no true (mini 1964)...but as I said...who cares? You said you entered every game the same way when discussing your self-vote with Sleepless. Why would we care about you entering games with Hello Everyone? More inconsistencies and nonsense on your part.

And for anyone who is scum reading me for reacting the way I do...what is wrong with the way I am reacting? Which I would argue is normal for me. I see inconsistencies or BS and I work with what is before me. To be scum read for looking for scum is bass ackwards.

Also...Jodax...wrt Tone. Nowhere have I said I scum read Tone. I'm not sure what their alignment is. All I know is I do not like the trolling crapass way they are playing this game (as several others have expressed as well) and my willingness to vote them at this time is simply to get them out of this game. I think they are anti-town regardless of their alignment.

Chip Butty
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:22 am

Post by Chip Butty »

We need a VC please...
Chip Butty
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:24 am

Post by Chip Butty »

NSG: I'll do your 1 town 1 scum thing soon. I won't oppose an Assemble lynch in the absence of a clear scum candidate.
Sleepless Assassin
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:32 am

Post by Sleepless Assassin »

Reading...

Top of page 11 I absolutely hate schisms posting. I dont see anything that warrants the emotion and frustration expressed. Also pointing out a scum slip in his own post, while probably sarcastic, is just gross. Then a self vote, ew.

North wanted one town and one scum. I still think Jod is town for the handling of pressure after self voting. Scum, still Elmo and chip which I've already discussed.

Dave, you mentioned that cy could be scum pointing out the obvious but not doing anything about it regarding the IC votes. What do you think he would have done about it as town, especially if he didn't scum read anyone over it?

Havingfitz, you say it would be a waste for a cop to check you because you are town. Why do you think it would be a waste for you to confirmed as town (pending setup details of course)? You also mentioned me "suspecting" you and wanted to know why. I did find the esp comment awkward at first and even some of the follow up was awkward but I get it now so it's a non issue to me. I really don't see any reason to town read you though so you'd be PoE scum at most. That's why I'd be checking you if I was a cop. I like to check people I have trouble reading especially when clarification can make that person an asset if town.
schism wrote: In regards to Assemble being scum vs Lynchbait: The amount of posting isn't what bothers me, its the effort of the posting that bothers me. Assemble isn't even trying, which is Anti-Town in general.
This would make sense as a policy argument. But effort means nothing when it comes to a player's alignment. All you are determining is how much free time they have and/or how much they care about the game.

Havingfitz, if Jod is scum who liked about the coin flip thing, what do you think her reasons were for doing so? Also I was the one who brought up "hello everyone" so getting all riled up over Jod answering doesn't make much sense.

I'm gonna go look over votes because we don't have a recent vote count. Schism implied our only options are havingfitz, assemble, and myself. If that's the case I'm probably gonna lean towards a policy Lynch on assemble to avoid no Lynch over a vote on havingfitz. I think Elmo, chip, and schism are all better lynches though. Assemble and havingfitz are probably my fourth and fifth choices so I'm not thrilled with it if that's all I have to choose from.
3-2 as scum and 5-8 as town

Www.escapeintothemixradio.com/EMRchatroom.html come say hi
Sleepless Assassin
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:45 am

Lol no votes on me but schism listed me as an option

Jodaxq (2) --- havingfitz, Elmo TeH Azn
havingfitz: (3) --- northsidegal, cytheflyguy, jod
Elmo Teh Azn: (1) --- Sleepless Assassin
xXTonereaderXx: (1) --- davesaz
northsidegal: (1) --- Assemblerotws
Schism: (1) ---voyc,
Assemble (3) tone, almost chara, schism

Havingfitz vs assemble does sound about right though unless someone feels like trying Jod (I don't) or thinks we can get quick momentum on someone with 0-1 votes. 6-7 votes in three days in a slow game seems like a long shot though so...

unvote, vote assemble

Schism
Schism
Goon
Schism
Goon
Goon

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:42 am

Post by Schism »

I was unaware that the SA wagon completely dismanted. Its not like Ive had a recent VC or anything.

Assemble’s third post shows he has been paying some attention to the game, but isnt willing to play. Thats anti-town at least, scum at best.
Chip Butty
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:47 am

Post by Chip Butty »

Okay, one of my games just ended (micro 756 if you want to see my scum game), and anothet just went into night, so I can focus more attention here now...
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Fri Dec 29, 2017 1:00 pm

Post by momo »

Votecount 1.7 #Happy Holidays

Happy holidays everyone! Let me watch tv in peace!

Votes

Jodaxq (2) --- havingfitz, Elmo TeH Azn
havingfitz: (3) --- northsidegal, cytheflyguy, jod
xXTonereaderXx: (1) --- davesaz
northsidegal: (1) --- Assemblerotws
Schism: (1) ---voyc,
Assemblerotws (4) tone, almost chara, schism, Sleepless Assasin

Assemblerotws is the leading wagon at L-3.

Not Voting: Chip Butty

(expired on 2018-01-01 22:49:29) until deadline
Transcend
-BUT READING MOMO I FEEL LIKE HE IS THE PLAYER THAT IF HE GOT PRESSURED AS TOWN HE WULD BE LIKE FUCK YALL AND MOVE ON WITH WHATEVER ELSE HE WAS DOING
Boonskies
- Like, Momo is the most mislynchable player on all of mafiascum right now. I'm not day 1 lynching him.
TheGoldenParadox
As it stands, momo is a great player or maybe the most mislynchable player on the site right now
Sleepless Assassin
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Fri Dec 29, 2017 2:56 pm

Schism that's fair. Last vote count I was leading wagon.

momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Fri Dec 29, 2017 4:13 pm

Post by momo »

In post 318, Chip Butty wrote:Okay, one of my games just ended (micro 756 if you want to see my scum game), and anothet just went into night, so I can focus more attention here now...
Please refrain from mentioning ongoing games.
Transcend
-BUT READING MOMO I FEEL LIKE HE IS THE PLAYER THAT IF HE GOT PRESSURED AS TOWN HE WULD BE LIKE FUCK YALL AND MOVE ON WITH WHATEVER ELSE HE WAS DOING
Boonskies
- Like, Momo is the most mislynchable player on all of mafiascum right now. I'm not day 1 lynching him.
TheGoldenParadox
As it stands, momo is a great player or maybe the most mislynchable player on the site right now
Elmo TeH AzN
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Fri Dec 29, 2017 4:31 pm

Post by Elmo TeH AzN »

In post 321, momo wrote:
In post 318, Chip Butty wrote:Okay, one of my games just ended (micro 756 if you want to see my scum game), and anothet just went into night, so I can focus more attention here now...
The game is over though.
Stats not in the wiki. I'm That Crazy Panda.
I Speak Engrish Not English Leave My Grammar Alone.

Permanently V/LA
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Fri Dec 29, 2017 4:37 pm

Post by momo »

In post 322, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:
In post 321, momo wrote:
The game is over though.
I was speaking about the game that just went into night...any further questions will be dealt with by pm to avoid thread derailment.
Last edited by momo on Fri Dec 29, 2017 4:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
Schism
Schism
Goon
Schism
Goon
Goon

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Fri Dec 29, 2017 4:40 pm

Post by Schism »

Go prod people mod

Return to “Completed Open Games”