Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #550 (ISO) » Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:12 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Raya would have been in today's lynch pool
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:13 am

Post by momo »

Guys, the way Chip Butty and MD manipulated yesterday's lynch just makes me believe they are scum together

the way things are going

VOTE: Chip Butty
Transcend
-BUT READING MOMO I FEEL LIKE HE IS THE PLAYER THAT IF HE GOT PRESSURED AS TOWN HE WULD BE LIKE FUCK YALL AND MOVE ON WITH WHATEVER ELSE HE WAS DOING
Boonskies
- Like, Momo is the most mislynchable player on all of mafiascum right now. I'm not day 1 lynching him.
TheGoldenParadox
As it stands, momo is a great player or maybe the most mislynchable player on the site right now
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:24 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 547, Sauce wrote:I gave you no reason to doubt my comprehension.
In post 535, Sauce wrote:Is this going to
amount in scumhunting soon
or will it linger on as vig hunting?
'nough said.

@Chip: No it's not because you're not following me. I Said I don't know what it is, but let's try this: If I chose to trust mutant then you are the only possible busing scum on Bins' wagon.

@Sauce: I don't have to (nor do I need to) point out everything that goes into my mind. For example, Bins readlist looks like this (after editing out the flipped players):

{Almost50, havingfitz}
----
{mutant, maxous}
N_M is on his own little island floating everywhere
{Sauce}
{Chip, Elmo}

One of fitz/mutant/Max is scum + one of you/Chip/Elmo. That's where most scum would place their p's in their manufactured readlists. Now, I can't decide between the former 3, but it's easier for me to pick Chip over you/Elmo for a Mafia partner with Bins. The reason why Chip was put down there is because he was also a major suspect on D1, so if flipped it would have given Bins some town cred.

So, Bins' readlist + Bins' wagon (but -of course- I'm not factoring bla bla bla..). I hate it when arrogant noob try to teach me how to scum hunt. It is most irritating, really! Vote me if you suspect me, but never ever try to tell me how to play. Disagree with my logic/reads, but don't pretend like you know any better.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:27 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 551, momo wrote:Guys, the way Chip Butty and MD manipulated yesterday's lynch just makes me believe they are scum together

the way things are going

his reminds me that Chip kept seesawing Bins until it was apparent she was the lynch and only then did he join the wagon. Bins kept FoSing Chip but never made a serious push on him.

Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:29 am

Post by Equinox »

Vote Count 2.03Chip Butty (2) - Maxous, Almost50
havingfitz (1) - Sauce
Maxous (1) - Not_Mafia

Not Voting (4) - Chip Butty, Elmo TeH AzN, havingfitz, mutantdevle

With 8 votes, it will take 5 to reach majority.

The deadline is Sunday, January 14, 2018, at 9:00 PM EST (UTC-5), which is in (expired on 2018-01-14 21:00:00).

Moderator Commentshavingfitz is on V/LA from December 29 to January 3.
Last edited by Equinox on Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:29 am

Post by momo »

The above is def true. The interaction between chip and bins screams buddies. (Post by A50)
Transcend
-BUT READING MOMO I FEEL LIKE HE IS THE PLAYER THAT IF HE GOT PRESSURED AS TOWN HE WULD BE LIKE FUCK YALL AND MOVE ON WITH WHATEVER ELSE HE WAS DOING
Boonskies
- Like, Momo is the most mislynchable player on all of mafiascum right now. I'm not day 1 lynching him.
TheGoldenParadox
As it stands, momo is a great player or maybe the most mislynchable player on the site right now
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:31 am

Post by Equinox »

In post 555, momo wrote:The above is def true. The interaction between chip and bins screams buddies. (Post by A50)
This account is not in the game. Please use the appropriate account to post in the thread or replace if necessary; otherwise, stop posting.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:31 am

Post by Almost50 »

WAIT A FRIGGIN' MINUTE! When did momo join this game? I'm confused as hell!

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:31 am

Post by Almost50 »

ninja'd by mod!

Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:36 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

lel
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:47 am

Post by Almost50 »

The thing is I have a short memory, so I keep track of my reads, remarks and VCs in a Word file, and when I went to switch momo's vote to Chip I find no momo there. I thought I might've deleted him by mistake or opened and older version, so I checked the opening post and the players list had no momo either, so I checked the activity view and those were his only 2 posts in this game. I think momo is mutant maybe?? It might be helpful to know who momo is in this game, I think.

Sauce
Sauce
Goon
Sauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:49 am

Post by Sauce »

Don't know but I like the flavor from his game.
Sauce
Sauce
Goon
Sauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:51 am

Post by Sauce »

In post 549, Chip Butty wrote:@Sauce: that's a reasonable question. It's jusy an impression, albeit a strong one.

Nobody voted Lalendra d1, and her vote was on you through several VCs before she jumped on the bins wagon. So you're the strongest living link to her. Comments?
Yes. Start scumhunting lest ye be voted.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:52 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 560, Almost50 wrote:
The thing is I have a short memory, so I keep track of my reads, remarks and VCs in a Word file, and when I went to switch momo's vote to Chip I find no momo there. I thought I might've deleted him by mistake or opened and older version, so I checked the opening post and the players list had no momo either, so I checked the activity view and those were his only 2 posts in this game. I think momo is mutant maybe?? It might be helpful to know who momo is in this game, I think.
He mentioned MD in his post above, Maxous? They don't seem simialr though
Sauce
Sauce
Goon
Sauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:53 am

Post by Sauce »

In post 538, Chip Butty wrote:I think MD was directing the vig to Raya. If SK shot Lalendra, it might be 1. She fakecrumbed earlier or 2. Alternative kills would have pointed back at the SK. I'm leaning toward the latter, as I've never known Lalendra to crumb. Which means let's look at who was anti-Lalendra.
Is there any proof for Math having maintained his scumread on Raya after he claimed?
Elmo TeH AzN
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Mon Jan 01, 2018 12:12 pm

Post by Elmo TeH AzN »

Raya looking back was trying to tunnel hard. Its one of those serious things on Chip and from a pov it looks like Chip was trying to wash his hands clean of Bins where Bins was bussing hard.

VOTE: Chip

My moneys on Fitz as SK also or Almost being that high on reads
Stats not in the wiki. I'm That Crazy Panda.
I Speak Engrish Not English Leave My Grammar Alone.

Permanently V/LA
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Mon Jan 01, 2018 12:14 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 563, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 560, Almost50 wrote:
He mentioned MD in his post above, Maxous? They don't seem simialr though
Good point. :facepalm: So momo is NOT "MD" either (
M
utant
D
evle). This is getting interesting.

momo is nor me, N_M. mustant, Chip or Sauce. That leaves fitz/Elmo/Maxous (and I never saw any similarity in their play to momo's). :!:

P-edit: So, it's YOU! :lol: OK... now I know why you're a lynchbait all the time.. but it's confusing that you are using two genders for the two alts. I'll stop now as it's really none of my business. I was just getting curious.

Chip Butty
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Mon Jan 01, 2018 12:16 pm

Post by Chip Butty »

In post 553, Almost50 wrote:
In post 551, momo wrote:Guys, the way Chip Butty and MD manipulated yesterday's lynch just makes me believe they are scum together

the way things are going

his reminds me that Chip kept seesawing Bins until it was apparent she was the lynch and only then did he join the wagon. Bins kept FoSing Chip but never made a serious push on him.
Where did i seesaw bins?
Chip Butty
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Mon Jan 01, 2018 12:19 pm

Post by Chip Butty »

In post 562, Sauce wrote:
In post 549, Chip Butty wrote:@Sauce: that's a reasonable question. It's jusy an impression, albeit a strong one.

Nobody voted Lalendra d1, and her vote was on you through several VCs before she jumped on the bins wagon. So you're the strongest living link to her. Comments?
Yes. Start scumhunting lest ye be voted.
Nice dodge. My question to you was scumhunting. As in, did you have a motive to silence Lalendra?
Chip Butty
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Mon Jan 01, 2018 12:25 pm

Post by Chip Butty »

In post 565, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:Raya looking back was trying to tunnel hard. Its one of those serious things on Chip and from a pov it looks like Chip was trying to wash his hands clean of Bins where Bins was bussing hard.

VOTE: Chip

My moneys on Fitz as SK also or Almost being that high on reads
bins' vote was on Raya. Raya was town. Ergo, bins wasn't bussing, let alone hard.
Chip Butty
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Mon Jan 01, 2018 12:27 pm

Post by Chip Butty »

Okay people, I get it. I wasn't too involved in the game d1 and I've set mysrlf up as an easy mislynch, even though it was the Xmas/NY. That's fine. All i ask is you give me time to get a complete readslist out.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Mon Jan 01, 2018 12:31 pm

Post by Almost50 »

@Chip: maybe seesawing isn't the word I wanted to use. You just seemed uninterested in lynching your "70% Scum" read. You joked about being the real cop with a "guilty on MD" (iirc, was that meant to be Math or mutant?). Finally, you practically apologized to Bins for voting her because "you said earlier that you would lynch the SK if you knew who they were", and -in hindsight- it feels like you were telling her it's her fault she fake claimed SK.

THANK YOU for pointing me to why exactly I'm most uncomfortable with your posts. ;)

Chip Butty
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Mon Jan 01, 2018 12:31 pm

Post by Chip Butty »

the way things are going

Momo and Mutant share VI qualities...
Chip Butty
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Mon Jan 01, 2018 12:32 pm

Post by Chip Butty »

Has anyone seen them in the same room together?
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Mon Jan 01, 2018 12:33 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 570, Chip Butty wrote:All i ask is you give me time to get a complete readslist out.
Yeah, that's fine by me.. just in case (I'm 90% confident you are precisely Mafia here)

Return to “Completed Open Games”