Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Mon Jan 01, 2018 12:35 pm

Post by Almost50 »

Oh, I stopped alt hunting. I usually forget who's whom's alt anyway shortly after the game is over. Very few stand out in my memory, bu most get purged by the time I turn off my PC and call it a night.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Chip Butty
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Mon Jan 01, 2018 12:38 pm

Post by Chip Butty »

In post 571, Almost50 wrote:@Chip: maybe seesawing isn't the word I wanted to use. You just seemed uninterested in lynching your "70% Scum" read. You joked about being the real cop with a "guilty on MD" (iirc, was that meant to be Math or mutant?). Finally, you practically apologized to Bins for voting her because "you said earlier that you would lynch the SK if you knew who they were", and -in hindsight- it feels like you were telling her it's her fault she fake claimed SK.

THANK YOU for pointing me to why exactly I'm most uncomfortable with your posts. ;)
Seriously? I fakeclaimed cop just to try to add to the general confusion and maybe help save MD (Mathdino). It was a long shot, but worth a try.

I wasn't apologising to bins, i was pointing out that my vote was consistent, since bins had claimed SK.
Chip Butty
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Mon Jan 01, 2018 12:39 pm

Post by Chip Butty »

In post 575, Almost50 wrote:Oh, I stopped alt hunting. I usually forget who's whom's alt anyway shortly after the game is over. Very few stand out in my memory, bu most get purged by the time I turn off my PC and call it a night.
I, otoh, maintain a complete alt database.
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Mon Jan 01, 2018 12:40 pm

Post by Equinox »

Vote Count 2.04Chip Butty (3) - Maxous, Almost50, Elmo TeH AzN
havingfitz (1) - Sauce
Maxous (1) - Not_Mafia

Not Voting (3) - Chip Butty, havingfitz, mutantdevle

With 8 votes, it will take 5 to reach majority.

The deadline is Sunday, January 14, 2018, at 9:00 PM EST (UTC-5), which is in (expired on 2018-01-14 21:00:00).

Moderator Commentshavingfitz is on V/LA from December 29 to January 3.
Last edited by Equinox on Mon Jan 01, 2018 12:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Mon Jan 01, 2018 12:41 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 529, Almost50 wrote:The question is why is your vote not on Chip (or me or N_M if you don't TR one of us)? Or do you believe the whole wagon on Bins was all town??
I'm not voting Chip because I don't see a case on him (You never explained why you are scum reading Chip?). I am not voting you because you are my strongest town read. And I'm not voting N_M because he isn't my strongest scum read. In general, I just don't tend to vote until the second half of each day.

And no one on Bins wagon is AI. She was confirmed scum by the cop. Both townies and scum lords would jump on that.
I mostly just lurk now.
Sauce
Sauce
Goon
Sauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Mon Jan 01, 2018 12:43 pm

Post by Sauce »

One thing about me is I write notes to myself. In my first game here I replaced into lylo and was going to post a case on someone who turned out to be scum, but instead I sent it to myself because I couldn't post in the thread. When the issue was dealt with I wound up not posting it anymore, and it cost town the game because I was lynched (mafia could've won the game prior to that but weren't on at the same time -- which was basically why I didn't post the case, because I figured since Nero had already voted Lucky2U they can't both be town, which they were).

Spoiler: What I've PM-ed myself this time
In post 552, Almost50 wrote:So, Bins' readlist + Bins' wagon (but -of course- I'm not factoring bla bla bla..). I hate it when arrogant noob try to teach me how to scum hunt. It is most irritating, really! Vote me if you suspect me, but never ever try to tell me how to play. Disagree with my logic/reads, but don't pretend like you know any better.
You're not making this easier on yourself.
In post 552, Almost50 wrote:
In post 547, Sauce wrote:I gave you no reason to doubt my comprehension.
In post 535, Sauce wrote:Is this going to
amount in scumhunting soon
or will it linger on as vig hunting?
'nough said.
Stop vighunting. Nuff said.
In post 552, Almost50 wrote:@Chip: No it's not because you're not following me. I Said I don't know what it is, but let's try this: If I chose to trust mutant then you are the only possible busing scum on Bins' wagon.
Chip never voted for Bins. Which is essentially the entire scumcase on him, at least mine. I have no idea why others are voting him. Superficially speaking, he had a scumread on Bins and Bins had a scumread on him so that's not exactly scum indicative.
In post 552, Almost50 wrote:@Sauce: I don't have to (nor do I need to) point out everything that goes into my mind. For example, Bins readlist looks like this (after editing out the flipped players):

{Almost50, havingfitz}
----
{mutant, maxous}
N_M is on his own little island floating everywhere
{Sauce}
{Chip, Elmo}
What is this a response to, and I mean it's not .. you're not responding to anything with this, and you're not making it easy on yourself by not responding to things like why you voted Raya, which was my question.
In post 552, Almost50 wrote:One of fitz/mutant/Max is scum + one of you/Chip/Elmo. That's where most scum would place their p's in their manufactured readlists.
The way you express it there's one scum in the group consisting of fitz, mutant and max, and another in me, chip and ETA. Why can't fitz and mutant be scum together, or ETA and me. When did you express the answer to this question, leaving you free to imply it without having to say why? You didn't. It's not my attention, afai can tell.
In post 552, Almost50 wrote:Now, I can't decide between the former 3, but it's easier for me to pick Chip over you/Elmo for a Mafia partner with Bins. The reason why Chip was put down there is because he was also a major suspect on D1, so if flipped it would have given Bins some town cred.
Chip had one vote on him, the very last vote casted right (exactly the post before) Math claimed. Other than that Chip was mostly absent, voting for havingfitz on page 2 and never changing it. Now you're saying 'he's a mafia lurksack and would he have flipped Bins would've received towncred', and it's an interesting argument (one you didn't make prior afaik). The only reason you would've withheld that argument is that you're scum and you're saving good arguments for when an opportunity to further an agenda warrants them.

VOTE: Almost50

I'll make public, but I'll act as if I didn't.
Sauce
Sauce
Goon
Sauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Mon Jan 01, 2018 12:45 pm

Post by Sauce »

In post 579, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 529, Almost50 wrote:The question is why is your vote not on Chip (or me or N_M if you don't TR one of us)? Or do you believe the whole wagon on Bins was all town??
I'm not voting Chip because I don't see a case on him (You never explained why you are scum reading Chip?). I am not voting you because you are my strongest town read. And I'm not voting N_M because he isn't my strongest scum read. In general, I just don't tend to vote until the second half of each day.

And no one on Bins wagon is AI. She was confirmed scum by the cop. Both townies and scum lords would jump on that.
There's actually a good case with two valid points on Chip. I came up with one of them and Almost50 repeated it very recently, so you should've seen it, and Almost50 came up with the other. The weird thing is neither I nor Almost are voting Chip and yet he has like 4 votes on him, which pretty much means he's town.
Sauce
Sauce
Goon
Sauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Mon Jan 01, 2018 12:47 pm

Post by Sauce »

Actually only 3 so nvm.
Chip Butty
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Mon Jan 01, 2018 12:48 pm

Post by Chip Butty »

I'm less sure of A50 Zthan I was. He backed down from his spurious "seesawing" claim real fast when challenged, he initially voted me without being able to say why, and when he did present reasons, I shot them down easily. Also, his logic on who killed Mathdino is skewed, and I'm not buying that he thought "MD" might mean mutant, when I've been using it to denote Mathdino all game. Not famia, though. If scum then SK, and he is trying to muddy the "who killed whom" waters.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Mon Jan 01, 2018 12:51 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 529, Almost50 wrote:However, IF I chose to trust you here then I have to vote Chip.
In post 529, Almost50 wrote:This only leaves Chip (5th vote) and you (6th) to suspect for the usual busing partner.
In post 544, Almost50 wrote:One of Chip/mutant is MAFIA. The other could either be Town or the SK.

Maxous/fitz also have one Mafia in them. The other could be the SK or a Townie.
In post 545, Almost50 wrote:Between Chip and mutant I think I'm more suspicious of Chip still.
In post 552, Almost50 wrote:One of fitz/mutant/Max is scum + one of you/Chip/Elmo.
What happened to change your mind about the scum being (me OR chip) AND (maxous OR fitz) to (me OR maxous OR fitz) AND (chip OR sauce OR elmo)?
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Mon Jan 01, 2018 12:52 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 560, Almost50 wrote:I think momo is mutant maybe??
What made you think this? Personally, I think it was evident I was not momo by the way he was typing...
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Mon Jan 01, 2018 12:56 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 572, Chip Butty wrote:
In post 551, momo wrote:Guys, the way Chip Butty and MD manipulated yesterday's lynch just makes me believe they are scum together

the way things are going

VOTE: Chip Butty
Momo and Mutant share VI qualities...
In post 573, Chip Butty wrote:Has anyone seen them in the same room together?
Are you actually throwing shade at me over that? And what exactly is it that I am doing that is making you repeatedly refer to me as a VI?
I mostly just lurk now.
Sauce
Sauce
Goon
Sauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Mon Jan 01, 2018 12:57 pm

Post by Sauce »

What sensible reason is there to analyze the Bins wagon after Math claimed?
Sauce
Sauce
Goon
Sauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Mon Jan 01, 2018 12:58 pm

Post by Sauce »

In post 586, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 572, Chip Butty wrote:
In post 551, momo wrote:Guys, the way Chip Butty and MD manipulated yesterday's lynch just makes me believe they are scum together

the way things are going

VOTE: Chip Butty
Momo and Mutant share VI qualities...
In post 573, Chip Butty wrote:Has anyone seen them in the same room together?
Are you actually throwing shade at me over that? And what exactly is it that I am doing that is making you repeatedly refer to me as a VI?
Personally I think you might be a mafia mastermind who methodacts as if he's VI
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Mon Jan 01, 2018 12:58 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 579, mutantdevle wrote:She was confirmed scum by the cop. Both townies and scum lords would jump on that.
Exactly! So who is the scum on the wagon? We have seen Town flips from it, but we have yet to see a scum flip, and you stating "both townies and scum lords would jump on that" implies the answer to my earlier question about the wagon being all town is NO. So, 3 people flipped, all TOWN, and 4 alive including yourself and me (your strongest TR according to you). This leaves Chip and/or N_M for candidates of being Scum with Bins.. or even scum in general. Tell me if I'm going astray from following your stated line of thought.

Sauce
Sauce
Goon
Sauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Mon Jan 01, 2018 12:59 pm

Post by Sauce »

You're going on about stuff that does not look like trying to find out the game, instead talking for the sake of it.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Mon Jan 01, 2018 1:00 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 529, Almost50 wrote:This only leaves Chip (5th vote) and you (6th) to suspect for the usual busing partner.
Since when was I bussing? I had actually been town reading and passively defending bins. I'm surprised I didn't get much shit when bins was exposed as scum. Voting for bins after she had been exposed is not AI by any angle.
I mostly just lurk now.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Mon Jan 01, 2018 1:02 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 580, Sauce wrote:Stop vighunting. Nuff said.
I already know who the VIG is... SIR! Do you also want me to tell you where I got it from??? :facepalm:

mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Mon Jan 01, 2018 1:03 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 589, Almost50 wrote:
In post 579, mutantdevle wrote:She was confirmed scum by the cop. Both townies and scum lords would jump on that.
Exactly! So who is the scum on the wagon? We have seen Town flips from it, but we have yet to see a scum flip, and you stating "both townies and scum lords would jump on that" implies the answer to my earlier question about the wagon being all town is NO. So, 3 people flipped, all TOWN, and 4 alive including yourself and me (your strongest TR according to you). This leaves Chip and/or N_M for candidates of being Scum with Bins.. or even scum in general. Tell me if I'm going astray from following your stated line of thought.
It doesn't work like that. The wagon was not AI; that leaves the possibility that everyone on it was town. I'm not going to use "We have seen Town flips from it, but we have yet to see a scum flip" as a method to read anyone on the wagon. It's not AI.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Mon Jan 01, 2018 1:04 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 592, Almost50 wrote:
I already know who the VIG is... SIR! Do you also want me to tell you where I got it from??? :facepalm:
When you say that you know who the vig is, do you mean you are the vig or that you have a pretty good idea who it is?
I mostly just lurk now.
Sauce
Sauce
Goon
Sauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Mon Jan 01, 2018 1:06 pm

Post by Sauce »

In post 594, mutantdevle wrote:
When you say that you know who the vig is, do you mean you are the vig or that you have a pretty good idea who it is?
All he's saying is he can't, won't stop vighunting. That's it.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Mon Jan 01, 2018 1:28 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 581, Sauce wrote:The weird thing is neither I nor Almost are voting Chip
This goes on to show how perceptive you are at reading the game. Not only did you miscount the # of votes on Chip, but you also failed to see mine is the second vote on him (and it even shows in the official VC just 3 posts above yours here! AMAZING!).

I'm going to shut off all communication with you as of now though. I don't need this shit. I play to enjoy the game, and I honestly can't stand stupidity. I REALLY wish I was Scum here, because it would have given me the pleasure to either push you or (and this actually would have been easier) shoot you. You're about the only one who explicitly SRs me, and ye you posted a read list in which you SR'd most everyone, so it wouldn't have been too hard to get away with a shot on you.

@mutant: It seems as if I'm speaking in a foreign language, am I?? The first pairing was based on the VC (one scum on the wagon and one off it). The second grouping was based on Bins' readlist (one scum p near the top and another near the bottom).

@Chip: Another one who's not paying attention (or more likely SCUM DELIBERATELY being misleading).
In post 563, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 560, Almost50 wrote:
The thing is I have a short memory, so I keep track of my reads, remarks and VCs in a Word file, and when I went to switch momo's vote to Chip I find no momo there. I thought I might've deleted him by mistake or opened and older version, so I checked the opening post and the players list had no momo either, so I checked the activity view and those were his only 2 posts in this game. I think momo is mutant maybe?? It might be helpful to know who momo is in this game, I think.
He mentioned MD in his post above, Maxous? They don't seem simialr though
N_M was OBVIOUSLY talking about MOMO's use of MD, and it has NOTHING to do with YOU. Just bc you used the abbreviation to refer to Math doesn't mean momo did, and especially so when he said "scum together". Surely you're not suggesting momo was accusing the FLIPPED COP of being Mafia with you, are you?

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Mon Jan 01, 2018 1:32 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 594, mutantdevle wrote:
What's it to you? If you think I'm the Vig you should either keep quiet about it (if you're Town) or just shoot me (if you're Mafia/SK). In other words, if I say I am the Vig I'm setting myself for the NK for sure, and if I deny it I'm giving scum one less target to worry about shooting, and I'm not about to give scum the satisfaction of knowing which it is.

Chip Butty
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Mon Jan 01, 2018 2:10 pm

Post by Chip Butty »

In post 571, Almost50 wrote:@Chip: maybe seesawing isn't the word I wanted to use. You just seemed uninterested in lynching your "70% Scum" read. You joked about being the real cop with a "guilty on MD" (iirc, was that meant to be Math or mutant?). Finally, you practically apologized to Bins for voting her because "you said earlier that you would lynch the SK if you knew who they were", and -in hindsight- it feels like you were telling her it's her fault she fake claimed SK.

THANK YOU for pointing me to why exactly I'm most uncomfortable with your posts. ;)
@A50: what you smokin, man? The "Math or mutant" I mrntioned was referring to this post by YOU. You're getting a lot of stuff wrong today.
Sauce
Sauce
Goon
Sauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Mon Jan 01, 2018 2:13 pm

Post by Sauce »

In post 596, Almost50 wrote:This goes on to show how perceptive you are at reading the game. Not only did you miscount the # of votes on Chip, but you also failed to see mine is the second vote on him (and it even shows in the official VC just 3 posts above yours here! AMAZING!).

I'm going to shut off all communication with you as of now though. I don't need this shit. I play to enjoy the game, and I honestly can't stand stupidity.
I'm not glad I provided that insignificant -- unrelated and inconsequential -- little speck of falsehood for you to blow out of proportion, but I did, and now you've waved off everything I said calling it shit -- me stupid and out to hurt your game experience -- in a grand self-pampering gesture. Only a manchild would say: "I play to enjoy the game" in order to insinuate a discrepancy between him and someone else. Guess what, you're obstructing
me
from enjoying the game right now, because I have to spell out what a manchild you are, and it gives me 0 pleasure.

The minute I click submit I'll be ok though, leaving you to ponder what the fuck you vgained by going AtE like that.

Return to “Completed Open Games”