Chip Butty
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #625 (ISO) » Tue Jan 02, 2018 12:26 am

Post by Chip Butty »

Okay, I'm bored and tired. Out for now...
Sauce
Sauce
Goon
Sauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Tue Jan 02, 2018 1:26 am

Post by Sauce »

In post 621, Chip Butty wrote:
In post 289, Mathdino wrote:I've significantly warmed up to the idea of Maxous being scum lately.
Flipped cop read.
In post 622, Chip Butty wrote:
In post 296, Mathdino wrote:
I'm actually feeling pretty sold on fitz being scum over Raya.
Flipped cop read.
In post 623, Chip Butty wrote:
In post 335, Mathdino wrote:Maxous is almost definitely scum then, if he was so adamant that Bins didn't scumslip.
Flipped cop read.
So the answer to
In post 564, Sauce wrote:
In post 538, Chip Butty wrote:I think MD was directing the vig to Raya. If SK shot Lalendra, it might be 1. She fakecrumbed earlier or 2. Alternative kills would have pointed back at the SK. I'm leaning toward the latter, as I've never known Lalendra to crumb. Which means let's look at who was anti-Lalendra.
Is there any proof for Math having maintained his scumread on Raya after he claimed?
is: not really. He transitioned out almost entirely to saying one of Raya and fitz is scum, adding that he's inclined to go with fitz, which means not raya.
Chip Butty
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:22 am

Post by Chip Butty »

In post 478, Mathdino wrote:Oh man she hammered guys, must be town
Yeah, but this is virtually the last thing he said, which I took to be heavily sarcastic.
Chip Butty
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:22 am

Post by Chip Butty »

^about Raya, obviously
Sauce
Sauce
Goon
Sauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:54 am

Post by Sauce »

The degree of the scumreads on fitz's and Maxous' obviously still outweighed the level at which he had expressed for Raya, sarcasm notwithstanding.

Btw, why didn't you vote Bins? 70% seem like pretty decent odds, exaggeration notwithstanding. Townreads on both Math
and
Almost, yet no sheep on either Bins nor Raya. You expressed dissatisfaction with Raya's wagon so it would've made sense for you to try to reanimate the pressure on Bins or even suggest another target. Maxous was on the table. What do you think of Maxous now?
Sauce
Sauce
Goon
Sauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:55 am

Post by Sauce »

English, why have you forsaken me?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:57 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Who's Momo?
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Sauce
Sauce
Goon
Sauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:59 am

Post by Sauce »

An Elmo hydra probably
Sauce
Sauce
Goon
Sauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Tue Jan 02, 2018 3:12 am

Post by Sauce »

@Chip To answer your question regarding who profited the most from Lalendra's death, I'd say fitz. The answer to the question who profited the most from Raya's death is also, imo, fitz.
Sauce
Sauce
Goon
Sauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Tue Jan 02, 2018 3:16 am

Post by Sauce »

If someone, or even both anti-town factions were trying to set him up, why not at least make it appear as if they were successful?
Unvote: havingfitz

.. for a while.

VOTE: Maxous
Sauce
Sauce
Goon
Sauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Tue Jan 02, 2018 3:20 am

Post by Sauce »

And by someone, or even both anti-twon factions I mean only the sk.

Unvote: Maxous

VOTE: Chip L-1
Sauce
Sauce
Goon
Sauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Tue Jan 02, 2018 3:30 am

Post by Sauce »

So .. in reality, the people who had most to gain from Raya's and Lalendra's death are mafia and sk, but sk the most, even if the chosen immunity is vs vig/cop. So which one was
more
profitable to the sk if left alive? Lalendra. She was lylo-liability, which is what SK needs in lylo. Everyone praised Raya's gameplay, so a town raya with solid grip on the game is not what sk wants to have to deal with, especially if they don't have to rely on others' -- like the flipped cop's -- word on it, but instead had experience with Raya.
Sauce
Sauce
Goon
Sauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Tue Jan 02, 2018 3:37 am

Post by Sauce »

So you might go: "Fascinating, Sauce, good lad, you've don it .. you've cracked the case.".

In which case I'd beg to differ, in a polite and articulate -- although syntactically and semantically error-prone -- fasion. I .. Sir.. have no idea which of you are scumfucks, and which of you are just acting like it. I can see myself voting for anyone of you, still, for shame, on you.
Sauce
Sauce
Goon
Sauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Tue Jan 02, 2018 3:40 am

Post by Sauce »

And by syntax and semantics I mean typing, which is not what I've said of course, no.

OOhhh no, indeed. :giggle: :lol: :) :] :D :giggle:
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Tue Jan 02, 2018 3:41 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Image Image
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Sauce
Sauce
Goon
Sauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Tue Jan 02, 2018 3:42 am

Post by Sauce »

I'm down for an ETC lynch but I'd prefer the company of the only living female player a while longer.
Sauce
Sauce
Goon
Sauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Tue Jan 02, 2018 3:43 am

Post by Sauce »

..prefer to savor .. that is :giggle: :lol: :giggle:
Sauce
Sauce
Goon
Sauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Tue Jan 02, 2018 3:43 am

Post by Sauce »

EBWOP savour
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Tue Jan 02, 2018 7:46 am

Post by Maxous »

In post 496, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 492, Maxous wrote:All I'll say is I think mutant is unlikely to be a scumbuddy
Could you elaborate on your logic here? Obviously I am glad that you think this but I did defend and buddy Bins a bit so it wouldn't be unreasonable for someone to conclude we share the same alignment. I don't see how my interactions with Bins would make the opposite unlikely unless you are going by the logic that scum wouldn't so openly associate with each other like that.
the more i think about it the more certain i am that Bins would of thrown you under the bus during your early wagon.
Seeing her passively defend you makes me think you're not buddies
In post 501, Chip Butty wrote:
In post 181, Maxous wrote:
In post 176, Chip Butty wrote:My vote on havingfitz is probably a bit stale. Will reread and review...
In post 172, Chip Butty wrote:I should be able to put more effort into the game now...
In post 171, Chip Butty wrote:Back on deck, and rereading in a few hours, with any luck.
In post 134, Chip Butty wrote:First complete readthrough: A50 is town. MD is 70% town. Bins is 70% scum. Mutant could well be SK. Lots of boring setup talk, to which I will now add my two cent's worth:

If I knew right now who the SK is, I would lynch them without a second thought. Even if it is in their interests to work with town for now, they're still more likely to shoot town than scum. We're looking at potentially 3 deaths per day/night cycle, and could lose real quick.

More reads soonish, I hope.
possible scum here
promising more reads but struggling to give them
i've been in this kind of situation before as scum where you over-promise and struggle to back it up
Really? Was it over the leadup to Xmas/NY?
no, it's you constantly informing us that you've read the game yet you didn't give any reads.
You didn't even bother writing a quick line or two -
despite reading the game
- and actually ended day 1 with basically no stances.
"
And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Tue Jan 02, 2018 7:51 am

Post by Maxous »

That's just two quotes i wanted to respond to as i was catching up.
Honestly, there's not a whole lot i want to talk about regarding the vig/sk discussions. I *think* i know what generally happened but it's speculative and probably not useful.
I certainly wouldn't want a lynch before Fitz arrives back as he is on the suspect list.

As of now i'm still okay with a Chip vote, he's not really doing much to change my mind about being scum.
Chip quoting MathDino's reads isn't endearing him to me either...like is there a specific point to it?
"
And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Tue Jan 02, 2018 7:56 am

Post by Maxous »

In post 480, Equinox wrote:Bins (7) - Almost50,
Mathdino, Lalendra
, Not_Mafia, Chip Butty, mutantdevle,
Raya36
I think A50 was making the point that this isn't all town.
yeah, i could see that. Cop result or not if a mafia is being flipped, as a buddy you generally would want to try and wiggle onto the wagon just for appearance's sake if nothing else
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Tue Jan 02, 2018 7:59 am

Post by Maxous »

as of right now i would be thinking a Chip or Fitz lynch
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Chip Butty
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:18 am

Post by Chip Butty »

In post 633, Sauce wrote:@Chip To answer your question regarding who profited the most from Lalendra's death, I'd say fitz. The answer to the question who profited the most from Raya's death is also, imo, fitz.
In post 634, Sauce wrote:If someone, or even both anti-town factions were trying to set him up, why not at least make it appear as if they were successful?
Unvote: havingfitz

.. for a while.

VOTE: Maxous
In post 635, Sauce wrote:And by someone, or even both anti-twon factions I mean only the sk.

Unvote: Maxous

VOTE: Chip L-1
Lol
Chip Butty
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:20 am

Post by Chip Butty »

In post 645, Maxous wrote:
In post 480, Equinox wrote:Bins (7) - Almost50,
Mathdino, Lalendra
, Not_Mafia, Chip Butty, mutantdevle,
Raya36
I think A50 was making the point that this isn't all town.
yeah, i could see that. Cop result or not if a mafia is being flipped, as a buddy you generally would want to try and wiggle onto the wagon just for appearance's sake if nothing else
As people have said, any vote for bins after the hc id nai. I mean, obviously.
Chip Butty
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:22 am

Post by Chip Butty »

In post 644, Maxous wrote: Chip quoting MathDino's reads isn't endearing him to me either...like is there a specific point to it?
Only the usual thing that, since he flipped green, we at least know he was sincere.

Return to “Completed Open Games”