Fishythefish
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10 (isolation #0) » Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:26 pm

Post by Fishythefish »

Hey scumbuddies. I'm happy to take McMenno's suggested night actions, as I haven't read the game yet. How are we doing so far?
Fishythefish
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13 (isolation #1) » Mon Jan 01, 2018 3:01 am

Post by Fishythefish »

Yeah, croissant. I don't get any flavour except the rolename, it seems. Are role names related in any predictable way related to power or alignment?

I'm kind of thinking Firebringer is a 1-shot vig; otherwise why claim today? But that would be a good shot either way, as confirmed town, vigs and SKs are all bad things to have out there, and his reads are good.
Fishythefish
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #15 (isolation #2) » Tue Jan 02, 2018 5:59 am

Post by Fishythefish »

Cool. I think I should be able to get out of suspicion here - it's just PoE because my slot's done nothing, and I should be able to shake that off.

I'm worried about you longer term. The way you are playing is very contentful, which means you aren't going to get many strong reads on you either way. The moment easy mislynches run out, you might well be next up; it's looking hard for you to get to LYLO. What do you feel about doing a significant push on someone?

For mislynches - I agree on dunker and dreal, and think the third is very not obvious. Probably no need to look that far ahead; there seem to be lots of role-based shenanigans that will throw spokes in the wheel before then.
Fishythefish
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #16 (isolation #3) » Tue Jan 02, 2018 8:24 am

Post by Fishythefish »

I'm going to take this opportunity to try to antagonise Wheme. Maybe that will get me investigated.
Fishythefish
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #17 (isolation #4) » Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:35 pm

Post by Fishythefish »

We really can't afford for dunkers to drop out of the lynch pool here. So I'm pushing quite hard on the angle that the rolecop doesn't clear him; that's a bit of a risk, but I think a necessary one. It's frustrating, because the same investigation on me would "clear" me in exactly the same way.
Fishythefish
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #18 (isolation #5) » Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:14 pm

Post by Fishythefish »

Bye bye McMenno. Just me now, and not for long. My gambit to get investigated by a cop failed (if there even is such a thing), and I can't see a way out now. Pondering various roleclaims; but I think I'll only avoid the lynch by claiming a role that can confirm itself as obvtown tonight (something like suicide bomber is the least likely to get lynched). And that means I get lynched tomorrow. What I'm currently trying to think of is a claim that:
1) Can be confirmed tonight.
2) Won't stop a cop from investigating me.
I'm not going to draw this out for another day if I don't see any path to victory.

Return to “Completed Game Topics”