ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #981 (isolation #0) » Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:28 pm

Post by ProHawk »

Hi! Haven't read much yet, but I should get to it tomorrow.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1028 (isolation #1) » Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:03 pm

Post by ProHawk »

In post 1006, UC Voyager wrote:
In post 981, ProHawk wrote:Hi! Haven't read much yet, but I should get to it tomorrow.
finished reading yet?
Still working on it
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1030 (isolation #2) » Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:10 pm

Post by ProHawk »

Only made it to like page 11 before my eyes started glossing over from all of the walls....

So why did Fitz make it out of the pressure?
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1032 (isolation #3) » Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:17 pm

Post by ProHawk »

You actually had a decent opener this game Transcend
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1034 (isolation #4) » Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:31 pm

Post by ProHawk »

Naww, check the rxns to your opener.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1036 (isolation #5) » Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:01 pm

Post by ProHawk »

How do you feel about these folks? kelbris, mutantdevle, havingfitz
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1042 (isolation #6) » Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:10 pm

Post by ProHawk »

Wait! Transcend I found your boner in #412!
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1045 (isolation #7) » Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:49 pm

Post by ProHawk »

At this point... and I am only up to post 560 or so... I REALLY got the feeling that Fitz asked the question at the beginning of the game because he knew the answer and then used it as a reason to push a read. If I had to see any flips I would prefer Fitz or Kelbris.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1047 (isolation #8) » Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:39 pm

Post by ProHawk »

Holy shit, yall let Trascend get away with that garbage and lynched town? rofl
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1054 (isolation #9) » Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:24 pm

Post by ProHawk »

So here's the conundrum with Transcend, his reads have sucked balls. Literally on town. I realize that I have privileged information here, but for reals. He might be town, but get this, scum knows what roles to claim to draw out counter-claims. He would know exactly what to claim to be able to possibly avoid a lynch (like he did) and still be able to out a PR. He claimed right before he was about to get lynched. Sure he could have said "don't claim" but really? That shit needs to be shut down and quick. Meta like that is detrimental to winning. Like he seriously put us in a shitty place here.

I dont fucking know, but I do know he can't make it to endgame.

VOTE: Transcend
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1056 (isolation #10) » Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:40 pm

Post by ProHawk »

That was before I saw your shitty end to the D1
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1057 (isolation #11) » Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:41 pm

Post by ProHawk »

And I think I just said I liked your intro into the game? I don't think I even said you were town? :igmeou:
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1094 (isolation #12) » Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:06 am

Post by ProHawk »

I'm not replacing out and I'll be here.
In post 1087, Luca Blight wrote:I don't like Pr0's 1054 - it feels unnatural after scumreading the likes of Fitz and Kelbris to suddenly vote Transcend for being anti-town - he doesn't sound at all convinced in his post that Transcend is actually scum.
I've heard this before, and you should know better. I'm really not convinced that Transcend is scum, but you should feel bad for giving him a pass D1. Your post right after that shit went down was absolute garbage. The fact that he *could* be scum AND that scum would never night-kill him make him a strategic lynch in the least. Look, his gambit could have EASILY been planned and executed as scum with less risk than normal (it doesn't seem like hes really a player that cares about risk anyway, in fact probably revels in it)

You also fail to realize that I was making posts during my reading progression.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1098 (isolation #13) » Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:39 am

Post by ProHawk »

In post 1095, Luca Blight wrote:How's your reading progression going now, then? Give an overview of your current reads.

Regarding Transcend, I wasn't scumreading him prior to the 'gambit', nor do I think it is something scum are likely to do on D1 except possibly as a last resort, so I'm not Ok with him just being policy-lynched right off the bat as some seem to wish. If there are no other good lynch candidates then fine, lynch him, but there are a few I'd like to see dead before him.
Its almost like you don't even care that he got a PR outed and killed and lived to tell the tale... :igmeou:
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1099 (isolation #14) » Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:40 am

Post by ProHawk »

Oh, and unless I'm blind, he was about to be lynched, so yes it was as a last resort.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1106 (isolation #15) » Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:38 am

Post by ProHawk »

Well... I guess I am blind.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1107 (isolation #16) » Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:12 am

Post by ProHawk »

I've read all of D1, none of D2 save the posts since I replaced in. And by read, I may have speed read a few posts.

Mutant is probably the most town in my list due to spec that doesn't seem like its coming from the mindset of scum.
Boring's replace in was extremely town in my estimation and she goes into my town pile. Self-vote was bad though...
Fish's posts seem to have a town feel to me, haven't really evaluated in depth but I am comfortable placing him in the town pile

Ecto, and DV I need to spend more time looking at, they sit somewhere in the middle for me. Voyager... I'm not real sure about either, lack of time spent reading his posts, but didn't get scum-vibes from sheep.

I just got done playing with Scum-Luca and have no experience with his town game, but he is very verbose and active as scum - asks a lot of questions early on, gets hung up on minute details. I can see a bit of that here in this game too. I would need more evaluation here though. I can't figure out why he dropped the pressure on Fitz.

I can't get over the opening play by HavingFitz in asking for mod-confirmation of a claim and then voting said person when the claim was clarified as being false. His post just sounded like he knew that Trans was lying and he would have absolutely known that as scum. Call it conf-bias but his posts since then haven't swayed my view. - Scum

For Kelbris... I'd have to go back and search for the post but there was one during my read that made me think... scum. We'll call this gut until I get some more digging time.

Transcendence.... Villiage Idiot. Being that he claimed at L-3 and not at L-1 like I had thought for some reason... he may be town but still falls into a dont-let-live to endgame category.

VOTE: HavingFitz
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1112 (isolation #17) » Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:44 am

Post by ProHawk »

In post 1108, Fishythefish wrote:@ProHawk: your post doesn't really give any alignment reads on any people who are actually being voted for (Transcend, DV, UC). Is there any more you can say on them (maybe by reading them more specifically)?
I think Transcend would be a strategic lynch. I'm probably around the 35% ish mark on him flipping scum.... not super high unfortunately.

Yes, let me go tread through posts on those two. Have you talked about Fitz in your evaluations?
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1150 (isolation #18) » Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:49 pm

Post by ProHawk »

The fact that Luca is basing reads on past experience, yet scum reads me without using said experience when we literally just finished a game together worries me.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1170 (isolation #19) » Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:45 am

Post by ProHawk »

In post 1121, havingfitz wrote:
In post 1107, ProHawk wrote:I can't get over the opening play by HavingFitz in asking for mod-confirmation of a claim and then voting said person when the claim was clarified as being false. His post just sounded like he knew that Trans was lying and he would have absolutely known that as scum. Call it conf-bias but his posts since then haven't swayed my view. - Scum
The nerve of me voting someone who had lied about their role...and then voting them again later when they did it again with more damaging results.
How is asking the mod to confirm an IC claim scummy? That's a feature of the IC role...it's mod confirmable. I would do the same with any other role that came with such a guarantee. So you come up with a shit reason to suspect me and use that as a scum tell against me all the while when it sounds like you have the same view towards Transcend's actions...

Question....how would I know Transcend was lying? Even if I were scum, which I am not, I would not know who the IC was. And unless you think scum passed on having the most useless PR of the 5 in the game...there is an IC out there somewhere. So how would I as scum "have absolutely known that?" Unless you are suggesting I am scum that knew there wasn't an IC....which is laughable imo to suggest.
In post 1107, ProHawk wrote:Transcendence.... Villiage Idiot. Being that he claimed at L-3 and not at L-1 like I had thought for some reason... he may be town but still falls into a dont-let-live to endgame category.
So I am voting him at the moment (though probably not for long), and that is also something you would like to see transpire before too long as well (eliminating Transcend), yet despite this similar viewpoint I'm a better recipient of your vote because I caused him to out his fakeclaim?

Good stuff.
Hold your horses Fitzy. Lotsa misdirection here!

1) Issue isn't about you voting someone who lied about their role, issue is that I believe you knew they were lying and used that information to force them into admitting that lie, subsequently voting them.
2) Don't play dumb, you know exactly how scum would have known there was no IC role in the game. Also, IMO IC is one of the strongest roles in the poison pool but we could save that convo for another time if you want...
3) What does you voting Transcend have anything to do with you being scum exactly?
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1182 (isolation #20) » Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:04 am

Post by ProHawk »

havingfitz wrote:So Pro....no misdirection intended. Let me be more clear (hopefully).

Question to Pro
---> do you think Transcend is town or scum and does that answer impact your read on me?

So your scum!fitz premise is that I knew Transcend was lying and responded the way I did to implicate him.

If you want to propagate a theory that there is not an IC in this game that's fine. I think that is a major reach given that IMO IC is the weakest of the PRs available and there has not been a PYP game yet () that hasn't had an IC. Granted...none of them had a JK either so you never know. I don't think there is a 2*Vig because there wasn't a 2nd nk N1. So that leaves 2 of three between IC/1-shot Cop/and Tracker. If I had to bet it would be the 1*Cop and scum take their chances on a single investigation along with an IC. Vice a tracker that could track every night. If you think scum are more likely to select a cop or tracker over an IC then we're done talking and you're delusional.

If there IS an IC...

Scum!me would know there was an IC but not know who it was, so my mod confirmation question would be coming from a legitimate confirmation objective....i.e. NAI.

Town!me would not know what PRs are out there but my opinion would be that there was almost gauranteed to be an IC. And as I also said...if someone is going to claim a PR and I have a way of confirming it (ex. mod confirmation)...I'm going to ask to have it confirmed. And in this case it happened to expose Transcend as fakeclaiming. Which after a little more discussion I was willing to accept as a joke (the who innocent "chile" wording smartassery).

The voting Transcend bit was regarding the fact that you push a case on me being scum because I knew transcend was lying and tried to out him...yet you share the similar opinion that he needs to be out of the game and are voting with the person you are scum reading (me) for trying to implicate transcend and get him out of the game.

I.e you are saying I am scum but agree with me.

tl:dr;

1. I'm town.
2. I believe there is an IC in this game
as history would suggest.

3. Pro's push on me is based on scum!me knowing there ISN'T an IC in this game (see pt 2).
4. Despite scum reading me Pro agrees with my logic regarding getting rid of Transcend.
5. Pro's push on me is scummy for points 1, 3 & 5.
6. VOTE: ProHawk
I did think there was a decent probability of Transcend being scum when I had originally thought he duress-claimed at L-1, but that was my mistake. A claim at L-3 fits more with the VI narrative which doesn't preclude him from being scum, just less likely.

Why does history have anything to do with it? I don't think there is an IC in the game. I haven't done a lot of setup spec so I'm not really sure. It was just a hunch that I can't shake about your post.

Also, you being scum doesn't make you wrong about everything.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1187 (isolation #21) » Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:21 pm

Post by ProHawk »

In post 1177, havingfitz wrote:do you think Transcend is town or scum and does that answer impact your read on me?
Forgot to answer the end part of this post, yes if Transcend was scum, it would make you less likely scum.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1193 (isolation #22) » Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:42 pm

Post by ProHawk »

Yeah, I've come to the conclusion that my reads suck... I have a couple ideas I'm hoping to implement this week with some extra time for the holiday. I actually don't really have a position on them and I should.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1232 (isolation #23) » Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:16 pm

Post by ProHawk »

My biggest concern with lynching UCV is that his reads and his votes have been out of left field. Except for his unvote, he has kinda been in his own world without any regard to what people think about him. Like I think he's on the wrong track, but I feel like he believes what he is sayin. I'll go peruse through his scum game I guess...

There was one post that struck me as scummy and it was him talking about not wanting to end the day early because its "good for town".
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1233 (isolation #24) » Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:38 pm

Post by ProHawk »

Ok, no aside from Mutant, UCV is kinda following the herd.... ugh. Might not be the worst lynch?
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1235 (isolation #25) » Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:48 pm

Post by ProHawk »

Conf. Bias... And not really knowing what the VC is, but I think my vote would put him at L-1. I just finished that newbie game and can see where your vendetta is coming from... lol

Sure. VOTE: UCV
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1243 (isolation #26) » Thu Nov 23, 2017 7:23 am

Post by ProHawk »

My read on Deas is going to be biased because I think he is the ONLY person not scum-reading me...

P-Edit: I'm not sure when MS meta switched to just posting colors for alignments but it sucks IMO...
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1245 (isolation #27) » Thu Nov 23, 2017 7:24 am

Post by ProHawk »

In post 1241, Transcend wrote:VOTE: voy

Fuck it

Flip this and night kills

I think it greens but his posting is bad and this is inevitable anyways
You are a terribad player, jsyk
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1248 (isolation #28) » Thu Nov 23, 2017 7:48 am

Post by ProHawk »

No, you don't even care if he is town or scum. You don't even care if he is a PR or not. You just lynch him without giving him a chance to either WIFOM or claim or anything. You just suck at this game, and me knowing my alignment makes you suck all the more. Literally if you aren't scum, you are because all you are doing is helping them win.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1250 (isolation #29) » Thu Nov 23, 2017 7:49 am

Post by ProHawk »

And no offense, but if there is a vig, and they remotely want to help win, they will vig you so you can't keep throwing the game for us.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1252 (isolation #30) » Thu Nov 23, 2017 7:50 am

Post by ProHawk »

In post 892, Luca Blight wrote:The problem is if Transcend is Town then it's basically a wet dream come true for scum.
It's not just me... rofl
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1255 (isolation #31) » Thu Nov 23, 2017 7:58 am

Post by ProHawk »

Whatever dude, we'll have words in the dead-thread or post game. It's not fun to play with people who intentionally throw games.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1258 (isolation #32) » Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:12 am

Post by ProHawk »

It may be a little premature, but Mafia 101 dude. You don't hammer without a claim. Why? I already explained why. What if he was the f-ing IC, or Vig, or Cop? You don't even care
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1306 (isolation #33) » Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:02 pm

Post by ProHawk »

UC, your play was scummy dude, it wasn't just Luca. I read through your scum game at the insistence of Luca... I was trying to find something that could have pointed toward you as town... I couldn't lol which was when I decided to change course.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1307 (isolation #34) » Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:08 pm

Post by ProHawk »

Borings hop off of UC is something to take another look at, although she jumped off of his wagon not to push a counter wagon.... So might not have necessarily been scum diversion unless she was going for a weak one. Who was Deas voting for?
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1310 (isolation #35) » Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:16 pm

Post by ProHawk »

There was a lot of support for all of your pushes before you made them. That's what I saw was consistent between your newbie game and this one. You weren't taking much risk.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1322 (isolation #36) » Sun Nov 26, 2017 7:49 am

Post by ProHawk »

LMFAO, almost as bad as you?
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1324 (isolation #37) » Sun Nov 26, 2017 7:52 am

Post by ProHawk »

I considered boring being scum jumping off the wagon, but it doesn't make sense for her to jump off into a vanity wagon without support
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1355 (isolation #38) » Sun Nov 26, 2017 12:20 pm

Post by ProHawk »

I think Transcend is color blind
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1380 (isolation #39) » Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:56 am

Post by ProHawk »

Not liking boring for scum...
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1381 (isolation #40) » Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:12 am

Post by ProHawk »

Interesting to see Mutant still alive, but I think scum was just trying to score...
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1382 (isolation #41) » Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:26 am

Post by ProHawk »

In post 1379, kelbris wrote:btw boring, the reason I hammered when I did was because Transcend blasted every attempt I made to defend him into dust AND failed to answer my question, had he answered my question regarding Viomi, I might have been able to overlook his vt claim, but combining that claim (which for all I knew could have been BS like his other claims) and the fact that my question was ignored on multiple occasions, I saw no other course of action then to hammer.
Didn't care about letting Ecto or Fitz have any comments?
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1385 (isolation #42) » Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:38 am

Post by ProHawk »

In post 1384, mutantdevle wrote:I think the last PR is the watcher. A cop would definitely have checked someone by now and role claimed to tell us the result. The result of the cop is either 2 confirmed townies or 1 townie and 1 scum. Either results are good.

So basically the other PR should be the watcher. The watcher should role claim if they get any result of someone visiting someone else because it confirms their target as scum and means they are 1 less person we need to consider for the lynch.
This is why you weren't killed. You are pretty much telegraphing your role or are a brilliant strategist. Scum was trying to hit the PR. I need to do some more scum-searching but I had been pinged by fitz for a while so your vote doesn't bother me at all.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1387 (isolation #43) » Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:46 am

Post by ProHawk »

That's a valid point. And yes, if I had to PR hunt, you wouldn't be my first guess.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1389 (isolation #44) » Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:20 am

Post by ProHawk »

In post 1388, havingfitz wrote:mutant...I'm leaning towards you not being scum so I'd appreciate an unvote.

I'm not scum.
Am I good to vote you then?
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1393 (isolation #45) » Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:47 pm

Post by ProHawk »

In post 1391, DeasVail wrote:
In post 1380, ProHawk wrote:Not liking boring for scum...
Reason?

Also mutant, what are your thoughts on Fitz outside the night Kill analysis?
Boring's hop off of UC wasn't a great play as scum. Better pay off to push a counter-wagon or just stay on the wagon and get credit for helping lynch scum. And her replace-in post really seemed like it came from a town-aligned position.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1394 (isolation #46) » Wed Nov 29, 2017 1:58 pm

Post by ProHawk »

For the record, whomever decided to make town color green with the red.... ugh. Maybe because I am color-blind but its really hard to see the contrast. Town color would have been so much cooler as blue. Here is the first lynch with vote-counts in the spoiler.

Spoiler: In Living Color
In post 110, davesaz wrote:

Luca Blight
(3) -
IceGuy
, Lil Uzi Vert,
Transcend

DeasVail(2) -
sheepsaysmeep
, Elmo TeH AzN
IceGuy
(3) -
Ectomancer
, Fishythefish, DeasVail
Fishythefish(1) -
Yuria

havingfitz(1) -
Luca Blight

not voting (3) - mutantdevle, kelbris, havingfitz

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch
In post 131, davesaz wrote:

Luca Blight
(3) -
IceGuy
, Lil Uzi Vert,
Transcend

IceGuy
(3) -
Ectomancer
, Fishythefish, DeasVail
DeasVail(1) -
sheepsaysmeep

Fishythefish(1) -
Yuria

havingfitz(1) -
Luca Blight

mutantdevle(1) - Elmo TeH AzN
Ectomancer
(1) - kelbris

not voting (2) - mutantdevle, havingfitz

In post 170, davesaz wrote:

Elmo TeH AzN(4) -
Luca Blight
Transcend
, mutantdevle,
Yuria

IceGuy
(3) -
Ectomancer
, Fishythefish, DeasVail
mutantdevle(2) - Elmo TeH AzN, havingfitz
Luca Blight
(1) - Viome
DeasVail(1) -
sheepsaysmeep

Ectomancer
(1) - kelbris
not voting (1) -
IceGuy

In post 215, davesaz wrote:

Elmo TeH AzN(5) -
Luca Blight
Transcend
, mutantdevle,
Yuria
Ectomancer

IceGuy
(2) - Fishythefish, DeasVail
DeasVail(2) -
sheepsaysmeep
IceGuy

Luca Blight
(1) - Viome
Ectomancer
(1) - kelbris

not voting (0)

In post 265, davesaz wrote:

Elmo TeH AzN(5) -
Luca Blight
Transcend
, mutantdevle,
Yuria
Ectomancer

Ectomancer
(2) - kelbris,
IceGuy

DeasVail(1) -
sheepsaysmeep

Luca Blight
(1) - Viome

not voting (2) - DeasVail, Fishythefish

In post 333, davesaz wrote:

Elmo TeH AzN(5) -
Luca Blight
, mutantdevle,
Yuria
Ectomancer
, kelbris
kelbris(2) -
IceGuy
, Fishythefish
DeasVail(1) -
sheepsaysmeep

Luca Blight
(1) - Viome
IceGuy
(1) -
Transcend

not voting (2) - DeasVail

In post 377, davesaz wrote:

Elmo TeH AzN(6) -
Luca Blight
, mutantdevle,
Ectomancer
, kelbris,
Transcend
, DeasVail
mutantdevle(3) - Elmo TeH AzN, havingfitz,
sheepsaysmeep

kelbris(2) -
IceGuy
, Fishythefish
Luca Blight
(1) - Viome

not voting (1) -
Yuria

In post 450, davesaz wrote:

boring(5) - mutantdevle,
Ectomancer
, kelbris,
Transcend
Luca Blight

kelbris(3) -
IceGuy
, Fishythefish,
Yuria

mutantdevle(2) - havingfitz,
sheepsaysmeep

Luca Blight
(1) - Viomi

not voting (2) - DeasVail, boring

In post 557, davesaz wrote:

boring(4) -
Ectomancer
, kelbris,
Transcend
Luca Blight

kelbris(4) -
IceGuy
, Fishythefish,
Yuria
, mutantdevle
mutantdevle(2) - havingfitz,
sheepsaysmeep

Transcend
(1) - Rem
sheepsaysmeep
(1) - DeasVail

not voting (1) - boring

In post 600, davesaz wrote:

kelbris(5) -
IceGuy
, Fishythefish,
Yuria
, mutantdevle,
Transcend

boring(2) -
Ectomancer
Luca Blight

Transcend
(2) - kelbris,
sheepsaysmeep

sheepsaysmeep
(2) - DeasVail, Rem
Ectomancer
(1) - havingfitz

not voting (1) - boring

In post 667, davesaz wrote:

boring(4) -
Luca Blight
, mutantdevle,
Transcend
Ectomancer

Transcend
(3) -
sheepsaysmeep
, Fishythefish, DeasVail
kelbris(2) -
IceGuy
Yuria

IceGuy
(2) - boring, kelbris
sheepsaysmeep
(1) - Rem
Ectomancer
(1) - havingfitz

not voting (0) -

In post 746, davesaz wrote:

IceGuy
(4) - boring, kelbris,
Ectomancer
Transcend

Transcend
(4) -
Yuria
IceGuy
, havingfitz, mutantdevle
boring(3) -
Luca Blight
, mutantdevle, Fishythefish
sheepsaysmeep
(1) - Rem

not voting (1) -
sheepsaysmeep

In post 754, davesaz wrote:

IceGuy
(4) - boring, kelbris,
Ectomancer
Transcend

Transcend
(4) -
Yuria
IceGuy
, havingfitz, mutantdevle
boring(3) -
Luca Blight
, DeasVail, Fishythefish
sheepsaysmeep
(1) - Rem

not voting (1) -
sheepsaysmeep

In post 804, davesaz wrote:

IceGuy
(4) - boring, kelbris,
Ectomancer
Transcend

boring(4) -
Luca Blight
, DeasVail, Fishythefish, mutantdevle
Transcend
(2) -
Yuria
, havingfitz
sheepsaysmeep
(1) - Rem
Ectomancer
(1) -
IceGuy

not voting (1) -
sheepsaysmeep

In post 869, davesaz wrote:

IceGuy
(7) - kelbris,
Ectomancer
Transcend
, boring,
Luca Blight
, Fishythefish, mutantdevle - Lynch!
Transcend
(2) -
Yuria
, havingfitz
boring(1) - DeasVail
sheepsaysmeep
(1) - Rem
No Lynch(1) -
IceGuy

not voting (1) -
sheepsaysmeep

This vote count doesn't really help support my theory of Boring being town...

A Kelbris flip would be extremely informative with this voting pattern, and I have a feeling he is going to be scum here. Take for example the run on Elmo, it looks like a town-lead wagon with the major unknown being Kelbris whose vote pressure is an ideal scum-location on the wagon if Elmo/boring-town.

This post took a ton of time to put the data together, so I'll get another more in-depth analysis on it, but take a look and make your own conjectures.

For me going through the votes, I'd like to lynch Kelbris, Fitz, and maybe Boring, but definitely not before the first two.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1409 (isolation #47) » Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:07 pm

Post by ProHawk »

I think I like the idea of mass claiming! We have lotsa time so I motion that we all vote on who claims first. Majority vote goes first.

It's crucial that we get scum to claim first to lock them into who they want to go up against, the PR group or the VT group.

CLAIM: FITZ

Fitz has been playing a game very safe and close to the chest. He is either a PR or Scum.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1410 (isolation #48) » Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:12 pm

Post by ProHawk »

In post 1395, havingfitz wrote:
In post 1389, ProHawk wrote:
In post 1388, havingfitz wrote:mutant...I'm leaning towards you not being scum so I'd appreciate an unvote.

I'm not scum.
Am I good to vote you then?
Only if you are scum.
That's what I was trying to get out of you...
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1421 (isolation #49) » Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:32 am

Post by ProHawk »

FitZ claims next
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1427 (isolation #50) » Thu Nov 30, 2017 3:44 am

Post by ProHawk »

I'm VT, somewhat less suspicious of Fitz now depending on the rest of the claims.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1429 (isolation #51) » Thu Nov 30, 2017 3:50 am

Post by ProHawk »

This is easy sauce if one of those two are VT
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1434 (isolation #52) » Thu Nov 30, 2017 4:54 am

Post by ProHawk »

I'm in agreement that specific roles should wait to be claimed.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1435 (isolation #53) » Thu Nov 30, 2017 4:55 am

Post by ProHawk »

In post 1430, havingfitz wrote:Might be awhile as boring tends to post in the mid to late PM (est) timeframe and Fish is awol.
Lame...
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1449 (isolation #54) » Thu Nov 30, 2017 5:56 pm

Post by ProHawk »

And here I thought this would be easy... Wtf
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1450 (isolation #55) » Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:02 pm

Post by ProHawk »

Basically all of our claims just became invalidated. Thanks to you dude who thought you would be cooler than everyone else for who knows why.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1458 (isolation #56) » Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:07 am

Post by ProHawk »

Would like to lynch Kelbris today, fits with my original thoughts.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1459 (isolation #57) » Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:07 am

Post by ProHawk »

Don't trust mutant anymore though :(
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1460 (isolation #58) » Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:12 am

Post by ProHawk »

In post 1423, mutantdevle wrote:Tbh if you have nothing to hide then the order shouldn’t matter. The order we claim in only effects scum. This applies to both of you. You should both claim once you click on this thread next regardless of who’s claimed before you.
Why did you say this? Clearly order mattered to you
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1462 (isolation #59) » Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:19 am

Post by ProHawk »

We'll see.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1463 (isolation #60) » Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:20 am

Post by ProHawk »

I have a problem with conspiracy theories
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1464 (isolation #61) » Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:00 am

Post by ProHawk »

I would tell you why but I don't want to give anyone any ideas.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1476 (isolation #62) » Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:07 am

Post by ProHawk »

Scummz are def laying low
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1479 (isolation #63) » Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:29 am

Post by ProHawk »

There's a lot Fish said about Boring that I agree with, I still need to finish my VCA and put more time into my reads.

I think everyone has spoken up since we finalized claims and scum have been less than tactical IMO which points to scum being in the lazier/low effort pool, of which Kelbris fits the bill quite well. I have played with DV before but I can't remember how good he is on that regard. Boring seems like she thinks things through pretty well, so I would have expected her as scum to have come up with a better plan...
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1482 (isolation #64) » Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:20 am

Post by ProHawk »

Yes and no, he would have been exactly the same as scum I would imagine...
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1484 (isolation #65) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:16 am

Post by ProHawk »

Why DV over Kelbris?
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1486 (isolation #66) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:23 pm

Post by ProHawk »

Why boring over Kelbris?
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1487 (isolation #67) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:38 pm

Post by ProHawk »

So.... DV has been playing pretty safe and non-confrontational up until today. A lot of town reads, few and light scum-reads and no real pushes per-say.... There were a couple moves looking back in isolation that could point to being partners with sheep/UCV but I'm not too sure
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1489 (isolation #68) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:57 pm

Post by ProHawk »

I would like to know why she didn't follow through with her suspects after the Transcend flip?
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1500 (isolation #69) » Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:27 am

Post by ProHawk »

VOTE: Kelbris

I'm now scum for him...
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1503 (isolation #70) » Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:31 am

Post by ProHawk »

So a bit of what Fishy said.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1504 (isolation #71) » Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:37 am

Post by ProHawk »

No I lied, I forgot he had voted me in the past, but it's pretty clear he isn't pushing his own reads with any degree of conviction, not to mention his reasoning for me being scum about trying to get him lynched before he got off of V/LA is quite an incorrect assessment and reaching IMO.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1507 (isolation #72) » Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:59 am

Post by ProHawk »

In post 1505, mutantdevle wrote:Just throwing this out there:

The scum decided not to attempt to fake claim a PR, so I think we can conclude that they are not really risk takers.
I believe I alluded to this earlier when I said...
In post 1479, ProHawk wrote: I think everyone has spoken up since we finalized claims and scum have been less than tactical IMO which points to scum being in the lazier/low effort pool, of which Kelbris fits the bill quite well. I have played with DV before but I can't remember how good he is on that regard. Boring seems like she thinks things through pretty well, so I would have expected her as scum to have come up with a better plan...
How confident are you Fitz that scum would be able to get in two mis-lynches? It's a 40% chance to get caught the first time and a 50% chance the second... unless there is a cop inno and then its a 50% chance to get caught the first time and a 66% chance the second.

If they decided to put one scum into the PR pool, and one scum out of the PR pool and we lynch from the PR pool then if they survive the 3v3, it now becomes a 1v1. If for whatever reason we lynch correctly from the 1v1 then the last scum is in 3p LYLO, if we don't then they win, AND they have a partner to be able to help them lynch correctly. This doesn't even take into account the ability to discredit certain investigative PR's by throwing doubt into the mix.

Otherwise now, they are stuck in the 3 town 2 scum pool with two confirmed town players (potentially a 2 town 2 scum pool - if a cop has investigated).

I guess if they had an IC they were going up against, it would lower their chances in the PR pool pretty significantly though...

All in all a pretty tough situation to be in as scum, so I would have had the least town-read of the two jump into the PR pool and the most town-read to jump into the VT pool and just wait until it got down to 3p LYLO, but maybe that's just me?
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1510 (isolation #73) » Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:13 am

Post by ProHawk »

In post 1508, Fishythefish wrote:I had a bit of speculation typed out about what scum might or might not do, but actually I think we shouldn't talk about it. I don't think there's valuable information in the lack of PR fakeclaims - any chain of logic is going to be super-tenuous - and talking about it with PRs might give scum some info we'd rather they didn't have.
If anyone decides at this point to change their claims, they should be auto-lynched.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1513 (isolation #74) » Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:59 am

Post by ProHawk »

I would disagree, as it points to scum-personality.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1514 (isolation #75) » Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:00 pm

Post by ProHawk »

Among other things...
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1515 (isolation #76) » Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:01 pm

Post by ProHawk »

The scum decided not to attempt to fake claim a PR, so I think we can conclude that they are not really risk takers.
Just curious, had they fake-claimed a PR, what would your plan have been exactly?
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1520 (isolation #77) » Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:24 pm

Post by ProHawk »

I didn't even vote you rofl, might be hard to get you lynched without a vote...
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1524 (isolation #78) » Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:22 am

Post by ProHawk »

Lemme check interactions and get back to you
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1526 (isolation #79) » Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:07 pm

Post by ProHawk »

Who would make sense as scum together and who wouldn't. Positive and negative associations
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1527 (isolation #80) » Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:09 pm

Post by ProHawk »

I would just vote you and get the day to end but I'm not really feeling it that much. Did you ever reply to borings post?
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1535 (isolation #81) » Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:38 pm

Post by ProHawk »

If that's a hammer you be still put boring first over Kelbris? Lol
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1536 (isolation #82) » Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:41 pm

Post by ProHawk »

Why don't you actually vote Kelbris with me instead?
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1537 (isolation #83) » Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:08 pm

Post by ProHawk »

In post 1528, kelbris wrote:You say that you had yet to vote for me, but perhaps you wanted someone else to get the wagon going rather then starting it yourself. I never said that YOU voted for me, only that you were trying to convince others to vote for me, possibly in an attempt to point the finger at them for starting the wagon once I flipped.
But you said I was trying to get you speed lynched, wouldn't that be difficult without voting?
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1542 (isolation #84) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:01 am

Post by ProHawk »

Wow, so Kelbris is in your top tier town pile huh fitz?
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1543 (isolation #85) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:02 am

Post by ProHawk »

You can't tell that his reads are so flip-floppy his WIFOMing partner will be out in the wind?
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1544 (isolation #86) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:04 am

Post by ProHawk »

In post 1490, kelbris wrote:ProHawk: scum-seems like he wanted to get me lynched
before I had a chance to come back from V/LA,
not even giving me a chance to make my reads list.
In post 1539, kelbris wrote:I suspected that you were trying to get someone else to start the ball rolling, this way when I flipped town, suspicion might be diverted to them.
Bolded and Underlined for Emphasis. :neutral:
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1545 (isolation #87) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:44 am

Post by ProHawk »

In post 1541, havingfitz wrote:coinflip between boring and Fish if Pro
Does a boring and DV scum-team make sense to you?
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1547 (isolation #88) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:20 am

Post by ProHawk »

You just said Kelbris was your least scum-read, I am at your top (but not scum), DV would be your lynch today and if scum that would still be a coin-flip for you between boring and fish?
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1550 (isolation #89) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:47 am

Post by ProHawk »

Gah, DV really isn't looking so hot, he pretty much retreated into the corner and still hasn't refuted Boring's observation which I haven't even had a chance to look at yet so I'm prob good with him being the lynch today. Still think Kelb is his partner though.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1553 (isolation #90) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:22 pm

Post by ProHawk »

In post 1551, DeasVail wrote:Eh, I actually thought that was the hammer. In terms of boring’s post, I don’t have much to say. She posted links to games arguing that this is more like a previous scum game than previous town games. I am town here so there are probably non-alignment related reasons why that is the case. And I’m okay with voting Kelbris.VOTE: kelbris
Like it doesn't bother you that the association is incorrect here?
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1554 (isolation #91) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:25 pm

Post by ProHawk »

Isn't Awost normally a fire-cracker?
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1555 (isolation #92) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:27 pm

Post by ProHawk »

Ignore that last post.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1557 (isolation #93) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:42 pm

Post by ProHawk »

What I am actually more interested in is...
In post 1533, kelbris wrote:comparing his play in this game to the games that boring linked
What exactly in the comparison stood out enough to trust your scum-read and not be suspicious that they were blowing smoke?
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1560 (isolation #94) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:22 pm

Post by ProHawk »

Why can't we kill freaking Obv-Scum first? This makes no sense to me.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1562 (isolation #95) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:44 pm

Post by ProHawk »

Like literally, is there anyone here who doesn't think that Kelbris is scum?
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1568 (isolation #96) » Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:10 am

Post by ProHawk »

In post 1564, mutantdevle wrote:Almost all of y'all seem to be sucking up to us PR's.
sucking up? rofl...

I still want you to answer my question :D
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1570 (isolation #97) » Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:06 am

Post by ProHawk »

In post 1515, ProHawk wrote:

Just curious, had they fake-claimed a PR, what would your plan have been exactly?
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1572 (isolation #98) » Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:09 am

Post by ProHawk »

I would have lynched you no questions asked. JSYK
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1575 (isolation #99) » Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:18 am

Post by ProHawk »

*waits patiently for Fitz's scum-case on me*
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1580 (isolation #100) » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:55 pm

Post by ProHawk »

Well, you are likely to live tomorrow given your view so I guess it's cool if you wait.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1581 (isolation #101) » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:57 pm

Post by ProHawk »

In post 1578, kelbris wrote:See, here's the thing-I remember looking into Transcend, and according to a little tidbit I had read, he either "hits hard, or misses hard".
Go back and look. Tell me if you think Transcend hit hard or missed hard this game... :lol:
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1589 (isolation #102) » Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:30 pm

Post by ProHawk »

I have Fish as town, no particular reason why persay... I think it's more of just nothing from his posting has struck me as coming from scum.

I had thought that borings replace in was particularly town which has skewed my views on pretty much the majority of her posts. Her last outrage post about my alignment and wanting to lynch DV over Kelbris kinda makes me think she may be strategizing oddly. No reason for town to strategize lynches. On the other hand, I could see town-boring wanting her "find" to be right and wanting to prove it. I dunno, still haven't really figured it out.

Maybe I just don't want DV to be scum but he's definitely in my null pile. I don't like how he is just taking almost a back seat to the game. Not much initiative, but that could be attributed to other things not necessarily scum...

Kelbris has a long list of scummy attributes tied to his play. I'm phone posting so I won't go through them all but offhand is scummy votes, scummy flipping votes, inconsistent pushes and scum reads, scummy quick hammer etc... No clue why obv-scum is so hard to lynch!

I would much rather flip obv-scum today and figure out his partner tomorrow...
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1596 (isolation #103) » Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:15 pm

Post by ProHawk »

In post 1594, boring wrote:Prohawk - This is what's telling me to do him second. If Prohawk isn't conf. town, and Deas flips scum, I'm going to have a really hard time deciding between him and Kelbris as the remainder. There's something about the way he's low-key defending Deas that I find really pingy. This has been a recent feeling. I was super ready to accept him as cleared townie too, and now I'm just not sure.
Classic Kelb is my partner, but here's a push so we can win instead post...
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1597 (isolation #104) » Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:28 pm

Post by ProHawk »

In post 1594, boring wrote:Deas red + Prohawk conf. town = voting Kelbris
Deas red + Prohawk not conf. town = I'll have to choose between Kelbris and Prohawk.
Deas green + Prohawk conf. town = scum team is Fishy and Kelbris by POE. Will vote either.
Deas green + Prohawk not conf. town = voting Fishy
Wait... this doesn't even make sense with what you said earlier? :neutral:
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1607 (isolation #105) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 12:31 pm

Post by ProHawk »

Do I have to choose? lol I can't decide between boring and deas right now
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1614 (isolation #106) » Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:15 am

Post by ProHawk »

I don't know. I can't see past all of the noise of Kelbris being scum. If you put a gun to my head I would say DV town and boring-scum based on her hedging.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1615 (isolation #107) » Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:16 am

Post by ProHawk »

In post 1594, boring wrote:Deas red + Prohawk not conf. town = I'll have to choose between Kelbris and Prohawk.
Deas green + Prohawk conf. town = scum team is Fishy and Kelbris by POE. Will vote either.
Deas green + Prohawk not conf. town = voting Fishy
Like how does this even make sense?

If Deas is town and I am not confirmed, you would vote Fish? But if Deas is scum and I am not confirmed town, you would have to choose between Myself and Kelbris?????

Why not choose between Kelbris and Fish, or Myself and Fish if Deas is town?
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1616 (isolation #108) » Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:17 am

Post by ProHawk »

In post 1609, boring wrote:I mean, if Deas an Kelbris are equally scummy, the obvious lynch is the more experienced/polished player (Deas). The thing is that Prohawk has been ignoring how clearly not-town Deas is, but not in an obtuse way. It's been more avoidant than anything. The way he's pursued Kelbris and sidestepped Deas, has been so odd that it's made me question my read on Kelbris.

In the event of Deas red + Hawk not conf. town tomorrow, Hawk and Kelbris are my scum pool.
Kelbris is MILES ahead of Deas in doing scummy things.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1619 (isolation #109) » Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:58 am

Post by ProHawk »

So if we aren't both scum, then the remaining scum has to be Fish? Yeah, I guess that makes sense... ugh
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1625 (isolation #110) » Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:05 pm

Post by ProHawk »

lol, he made me pick too
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1634 (isolation #111) » Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:01 am

Post by ProHawk »

Still don't understand why the person with the greatest chance of flipping scum isn't being voted, could be just me... dunno.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1636 (isolation #112) » Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:24 am

Post by ProHawk »

No, end the madness.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1638 (isolation #113) » Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:36 am

Post by ProHawk »

If this ends up being Deas and Kelbris, we have been hashing this thing way overkill....
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1650 (isolation #114) » Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:06 pm

Post by ProHawk »

I figured you were the cop mutant and just knew that fitz wasn't Innocent child based on his play, which would have POE'ed him as tracker, although I didn't really think about it all that much.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1651 (isolation #115) » Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:11 pm

Post by ProHawk »

:neutral: I can't tell if Kelbris is dumb town or scum....
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1652 (isolation #116) » Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:12 pm

Post by ProHawk »

In post 1648, boring wrote:I'm leaning toward prohawk right now because a) he low-key bucked against Deas's lynch all day,

Naww, I would have bussed like scum actually did.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1658 (isolation #117) » Fri Dec 15, 2017 2:54 am

Post by ProHawk »

The level of obtusity on this thread has reached a whole new level...
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1659 (isolation #118) » Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:21 am

Post by ProHawk »

After a re-read of Deas....

He has a tendency to buddy up with town by town-reading and defending them.
He has a tendency to scum-read his partner without really pushing them for a lynch while defending them at points.
He has soft-defended UC and sheep at different points.

I don't see Deas hard-bussing Boring like he has been pushing for both Elmo and Boring. Which further solidifies my inital read of boring being town despite her... opportunistic reads from my point of view.

That leaves Fish and Kelbris.

Kelbris is obv-scum. Fish has been playing a really good game if scum.
In post 225, DeasVail wrote:
Also, current lynch pool for me (in order of appearance on the playerlist):

Yuria
Fishy
Elmo
kelbris
Viome

Everyone else I either think is town or don't want to lynch for some other reason. I'm also not sold on the Ectomancer suspicion.
First big reads list... unfortunately he combines the three choices here in this one list. But we do know he left out one partner here.

In post 555, DeasVail wrote:Reads list for convenience.

TOWN: Fishythefish, Mutantdevle, Viomi

Weak town: Ectomancer, IceGuy, Luca Blight

Something else: Yuria, boring, havingfitz

Weak Scum: Transcend, kelbris, sheepsaysmeep
Second big reads list, which is a good example of buddying up with town. Question is would he put all of his scum partners into Weak Scum?? Almost like an all eggs into one basket thing here...
In post 374, DeasVail wrote:
I also think it’s very unlikely that Elmo is a town PR and I don’t think kelbris is as likely to be scum.
Pushing his preferred lynch early on (Elmo/boring) and soft-defending Kelbris...
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1660 (isolation #119) » Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:27 am

Post by ProHawk »

In post 651, kelbris wrote:Allow me to explain why I failed to realise that the Mason thing was a joke/impossible. When I looked at the intro post for this game, I missed the part where it listed the possible roles for mafia to choose, and believed that the sample PMs were just a few examples of what Maf could choose (first ever PYP game, first non-micro game in AGES). As a result of this (and reading the wiki page for Mason where it mentions Innocent Child) I started to think that the Mason claim was legitimate and that the IC one was not just a mere joke, rather a hint at his true role.

P.S. the part of the page that made me think such silly thoughts? It actually says "A single Mason is equivalent to an Innocent Child." I am not above admitting when I fucked up, which I did this time.
In post 1655, kelbris wrote:I actually got the tracker idea from the same post from Havingfitz that made me suspect he was going to be NK'd. He said "Good luck mutant if you survive and get a pr action off (i.e. track)." I started to wonder if there were 2 trackers because of that.
Why would you wonder if there were 2 trackers when you already knew and know what the rules of the game was because you had to go look it up in post 651...? :igmeou:
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1661 (isolation #120) » Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:37 am

Post by ProHawk »

Let's look at the trajectory during the last game day... Bolded for emphasis.
In post 1490, kelbris wrote:I am back, I had no intention of "lying low until LyLo" as boring put it. I was simply more focused on events in real life rather then this game, good thing too since my team won the reserve shield in the country teams as a result (that's chess tournament btw). My reads on the lynch pool (minus myself obviously) are as follows:

ProHawk: scum-seems like he wanted to get me lynched before I had a chance to come back from V/LA, not even giving me a chance to make my reads list. Noticed how when Boring decided to vote for Deas he simply said "why DV over kelbris" and when DV voted for boring he simply said "why boring over kelbris". I suspect that he is partners with boring to be honest.

boring: scum
-the way he pointed the finger solely at those that went V/LA or were busy IRL seems to me like he is choosing the easiest targets to go for a mislynch, especially since we both claimed VT, meaning it would be easier to get said mislynch.

DeasVail: town
-has made some really good posts (such as #1485) and
in general seems one of the least likely to be scum in my book

mutant: town-if he is indeed PR as he claims, then I see no reason that he is scum. I also agree with what he said regarding Transcend's lynch.

Fish: town-post #1478 really strikes me as a town-aligned post, I have also not seen anything scummy from them today.

VOTE: boring

Once again, sorry for the V/LA but when a big event is on IRL I prefer to put my focus solely on that.
Then... about 43 posts and 2 days later...
In post 1533, kelbris wrote:Here are my reads of the lynch pool, using the whole game's info.

boring: starting to lean towards him being town,
I really like his early-game play such as post #437, as well as post #1516 (which I didn't really check the links of until now admittedly). Which actually explains why he went after Deas-he has played with him before/went through his previous games, something which I never really thought of doing myself.

ProHawk: still suspect him as scum, primarily because of the way his slot acted in the past, I also admit that I dislike his "i am scum for him now" post as being his reason to vote for me.

fish: town, haven't seen anything REALLY incriminating on him to be honest.

Deas: this is where my opinion changes drastically, I am convinced that he is scum, comparing his play in this game to the games that boring linked (thanks for that btw) I agree that this is the scum!Deas that we are dealing with.

VOTE: Deas
So... the person who Kelbris saw as scum just a few days earlier and who he only *starts* to lean towards [her] being town posts some meta links manages to get his mind changed from Deas (scum) being the "one of the least likely to be scum in my book" to... "convinced that he is scum".

This is... not... organic.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1662 (isolation #121) » Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:41 am

Post by ProHawk »

VOTE: Kelbris

Unless you can convince me somehow that Fish is Deas' partner boring I don't think my vote is going to switch...
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1671 (isolation #122) » Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:50 am

Post by ProHawk »

Boring, if I were scum, I'd have no chance mislynching Kelbris today and not save him for lylo. Just sayin,
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1672 (isolation #123) » Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:52 am

Post by ProHawk »

In post 1665, boring wrote:Prohawk doesn't give the impression of being very aggressive or impulsive by nature.
Rofl, please go read my past games
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1673 (isolation #124) » Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:00 am

Post by ProHawk »

In post 1667, kelbris wrote:Look, I get it. I have made quite a few stupid mistakes this game, however I AM VT, and if you think that lynching me would help, then by all means do it. I know that town can still absorb one mislynch, and I am volunteering myself for that. A fair amount of stuff has been going on IRL, and so I didn't really take notes regarding this game (therefore I forgot about my post from last month). However, I am certain from what Mutant has said, combined with the fact that from what I gather, sheep is conf-town, that the lynch pool is myself and ProHawk.

Also, @boring in regards to my flip-flopping between M/F, sometimes I just get a bit mixed up, nothing that should be taken as alignment indicative.

VOTE: Prohawk
Did anyone say your misuse of a pronoun was alignment indicative? Why is the lunch pool between me and you? There are two other unknowns here.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1674 (isolation #125) » Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:53 am

Post by ProHawk »

In post 1669, Fishythefish wrote:Yeah, I see kelbris's lack of understanding of the setup as a towntell
This is my point. There is literally evidence in the thread that he SHOULD have an understanding of the setup. I am telling you he is throwing a hail-mary and trying to fake town-tells
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1675 (isolation #126) » Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:55 am

Post by ProHawk »

Boring, go look at Kelb r is' posts and show me town motivation in ANY of them.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1676 (isolation #127) » Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:56 am

Post by ProHawk »

Hell if I was scum you would have been lynched ages ago
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1681 (isolation #128) » Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:14 pm

Post by ProHawk »

Unless Deas was playing a super long con, his interaction with Elmo/boring makes them very unlikely as scum-partners, so I'm like 80% sure boring is town although her wanting to kill me naturally gives me pause.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1683 (isolation #129) » Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:45 pm

Post by ProHawk »

I don't think so? Boring could be town and just be plain wrong?
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1688 (isolation #130) » Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:53 am

Post by ProHawk »

Since you're on the meta dive train, might as well do mine and fish, Boring already did the hard work for mine...
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1691 (isolation #131) » Sun Dec 17, 2017 7:56 am

Post by ProHawk »

If Kelbris isn't scum we might have a better chance seeing my town flip first and then sort Kelbris and Fish later...
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1692 (isolation #132) » Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:09 am

Post by ProHawk »

What happened to your suspicion of fish Boring?
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1695 (isolation #133) » Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:24 am

Post by ProHawk »

Can't really argue with that...
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1701 (isolation #134) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:55 am

Post by ProHawk »

In post 1699, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 1691, ProHawk wrote:If Kelbris isn't scum we might have a better chance seeing my town flip first and then sort Kelbris and Fish later...
What makes you assume that kelbris is town if you are town? Also, I thought you scum read Boring more than you did Fishy so why would it suddenly be between Fishy and Kelbris over who gets lynched?
No, I think there is more controversy around my slot itself which may make things easier to figure out who scum is if ya'll figure out my alignment first. Kelbris being town doesn't have anything to do with me being town.

What I am saying is IF Kelbris is actually town, then it would be better for me to be lynched first than him get lynched first. In the unlikely event that we are both town then scum would be between Boring and Fish.

If I was lynched first, that would leave Boring Kelbris and Fish. I am town-reading Boring much more than Kelbris and Fish, ergo the choice would be between Kelbris and Fish.

Where did you get me scum-reading Boring over Fish?
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1704 (isolation #135) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:15 am

Post by ProHawk »

Might not to you, but I think to Boring it would.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1714 (isolation #136) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:21 pm

Post by ProHawk »

I think the Sheep/Deas voting bus was just a vote place-holder. I think you mentioned that they didn't really push each other which was absolutely true.

I think your point #7 is a decent one.

For me, the VC for lynching UCV has Fish as first on the wagon which I would feel like would be an unnecessary bus in scum-Fish's position...

What I would like to know from Fish is when did his read of Kelbris from D1 change?
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1718 (isolation #137) » Tue Dec 19, 2017 3:15 am

Post by ProHawk »

In post 1717, kelbris wrote:sheep and ProHawk
Is this a scum-slip? :lol:
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1720 (isolation #138) » Tue Dec 19, 2017 3:42 am

Post by ProHawk »

Oh that's funny, I did miss that one.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1724 (isolation #139) » Tue Dec 19, 2017 11:40 am

Post by ProHawk »

He's also still not scum-hunting.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1732 (isolation #140) » Wed Dec 20, 2017 12:19 pm

Post by ProHawk »

Yes
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1735 (isolation #141) » Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:13 pm

Post by ProHawk »

What in my ISO screams scummy to you?
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1741 (isolation #142) » Thu Dec 21, 2017 4:22 pm

Post by ProHawk »

This will be the win, no worries you don't have to die :D
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1748 (isolation #143) » Sun Dec 24, 2017 9:16 am

Post by ProHawk »

Well that sucks, effort meter places Fishythefish as most likely scum.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1750 (isolation #144) » Sun Dec 24, 2017 5:14 pm

Post by ProHawk »

Actually it sometimes is
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1752 (isolation #145) » Mon Dec 25, 2017 9:43 am

Post by ProHawk »

In post 1751, Fishythefish wrote:Pretty sure I'm going to be voting Prohawk
Why?
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1754 (isolation #146) » Mon Dec 25, 2017 4:15 pm

Post by ProHawk »

No, I just believe that its easier to take a back-seat when scum especially late game when scum-hunting isn't as relevant since there isn't anything for you to figure out.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1762 (isolation #147) » Wed Dec 27, 2017 3:34 pm

Post by ProHawk »

In post 1760, boring wrote:@Fishy - what's been town's biggest failure this game, in your opinion?
I'm answering this after cause I got one word for this
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1763 (isolation #148) » Wed Dec 27, 2017 3:36 pm

Post by ProHawk »

In post 1759, boring wrote:
In post 1748, ProHawk wrote:Well that sucks, effort meter places Fishythefish as most likely scum.
This was the first post today, so it's sticking in my mind.

What prompted you to think of effort first?
Fish's lack of effort yesterday. I hadn't had anything scummy stick out to me with him so that's all I could equate.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1764 (isolation #149) » Wed Dec 27, 2017 3:37 pm

Post by ProHawk »

In post 1757, Fishythefish wrote:On his own, Prohawk is moderately townish. But boring is way more townish in the thread, and the tracker information is a big enough deal that it might outweigh everything else anyway. So, Prohawk is scum here.
You know this is a tough position as scum right? Ideally you want both options open to not lock yourself into a 1v1 so early
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1770 (isolation #150) » Thu Dec 28, 2017 7:08 pm

Post by ProHawk »

What would you like me to review?
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1776 (isolation #151) » Sat Dec 30, 2017 5:29 pm

Post by ProHawk »

Sorry, super busy with stuff going to have to wait a bit
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1783 (isolation #152) » Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:48 am

Post by ProHawk »

Good call, sorry haven't been able to put in enough time here :(

VOTE: Fishythefish
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1786 (isolation #153) » Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:11 am

Post by ProHawk »

In post 1784, boring wrote:I think the denizens of the dead thread will forgive me voting ProHawk instead.
Rofl, yeah that's a pretty accurate statement I think...

Fish you def have played a good game, prob why UC was so confident.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1808 (isolation #154) » Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:16 am

Post by ProHawk »

Nice work everyone! Good game

Return to “Completed Open Games”