mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #14 (isolation #0) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:40 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

Howdy. This my first game on mafiascum.net however I have played about 5 games before including hosting 1 of my own on a different forums. That forums is quite small so it’s usually the same 13 or so people playing each time. We also had 48 - 72 hour days. So basically this experience is going to be new for me and that probably doesn’t mean anything to y’all whatsoever. If you want to take any information from this just go with that I’m going to be active :3
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #26 (isolation #1) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:47 am

Post by mutantdevle »

VOTE: Transcend

For 3 mains reasons:

1. Impersonating a poor innocent child.
2. I wanted to test how the "official vote" tag works.
3. Blindly following wagons is always a town sign right?
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #27 (isolation #2) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:55 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 24, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:
In post 11, sheepsaysmeep wrote:
In post 8, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:
In post 3, Transcend wrote:
I HARDCLAIM INNOCENT CHILE
Welp Your dead tonight
good job assuming theres no jk
this might be a slip but not rlly
Have you ever played this Setup?
I've never played this setup before but I get the feeling that anyone who was a jailkeeper wouldn't tend to make a joke about there being the death of an individual at night when they are able to stop it. Personally, if Elmo ever role claims as the jk in this game I'm likely not going to believe it :3
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #34 (isolation #3) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 12:02 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

What does RVS stand for?

My guess would be "random vote season" and I gather it just refers to the period of time during day 1 in which most posts are not serious ones and everything is a little jokey but I'd like to learn what it means :3
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #51 (isolation #4) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:26 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

UNVOTE:
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #52 (isolation #5) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:26 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

UNVOTE:

2nd try
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #57 (isolation #6) » Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:11 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 53, Transcend wrote:I think I'm someone that will always be bothered by naked unvotes
I unvoted because the vote wasn’t a serious one.

Is that better? I didn’t mean to offend you with my nudity.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #64 (isolation #7) » Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:51 am

Post by mutantdevle »

Hey, so here are my reads that nobody asked for:

Yuria - Slightly scummy in my opinion. They only have 2 posts and they avoided a question with another question. Whilst this stuff isn't really a scum tell overall they don't seem that useful to the town so I would be up for lynching them since we don't know much day 1.
Ectomancer - Whilst I'm split on the tell of their tactic to force wagons on us, they seem fairly reasonable and like someone who is willing to at least contribute a lot. So at the moment, I think they are worth keeping around.
IceGuy - I don't really get many vibes from him of either alignment. I don't really see why there are votes against him.
DeasVail - He seems very friendly. To the point where I would derp clear him as town. Though this is mafia, so a nice guy approach might just be a facade.
Transcend - His posts consist of a whole lot of nothing and some of them are somewhat misleading. The only credit I could give them right now is that they are active. But the slight scumminess in the lack of sense that they are writing means I would be comfortable lynching them at this stage.
Fishythefish - I trust the fishy for now. I would like to see him post a little more though as I feel like he has more to offer than what we've seen so far.
Elmo TeH AzN - Her posts are short and brief which isn't too useful. I don't think there is anything scummy about her, but due to her lack of meaningful contribution, I would be willing to lynch them day 1.
Luca Blight - Another player that seems reasonable in what they are saying. I feel like he has a way of seeing wider logic which I think is useful late game.
kelbris - I like his logic and how he offers his opinion into the discussion. He is a seemingly useful player that I would not be comfortable lynching day 1.
sheepsaysmeep - He seems rather unnoticeable to me. Before isolating his posts I only thought he had 1. Other than that they seem okay though.
havingfitz - I don't like how he passively suggested Transcend revealed being the IC so early in the game. Pretty scummy if you ask me. Whether or not they are indeed mafia I think this kind of bad thinking wouldn't be helpful to town in the long run so I'd be willing to lynch them day 1. Despite this, they do seem like they would be helpful.
Lil Uzi Vert - He has not been helpful in anyway whatsoever. Hist posts are literally just an introduction, votes, and a single emoji. Based on how I vote on day 1 lynches, which if you haven't noticed is more based on usefulness than it is scum tells, he is the person I would be most prepared to lynch.

mutantdevle - He seems like an utter noob which can get annoying. Not sure what to make of this guy.

davesaz - They haven't spoken in a long time. I'd like to see them speak more.

Btw my attitude towards day 1 lynches is, since we don't know much, I prefer to lynch based on how useful I think the players will be. The only time I really move away from this is if either someone makes a proper slip and we can actually be fairly confident that they are actually scum or the pressures of time means that I'd have to vote for somone I am not really okay with lynching but still think it is worth losing them in order to not end the day in a no lynch.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #97 (isolation #8) » Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:42 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 65, Transcend wrote:Did you actually just seriously give a read on the mod
Yes. The forum where I come from scum reads tend to include an analysis of both the mod (often referred to as the god of the game) and yourself. The reads mostly consist of jokes with the read about yourself almost always claiming to be dodgy in some way.

In post 68, Luca Blight wrote:UNVOTE:

VOTE: Mutant

He says we should lynch whoever seems least useful at the end of a long pointless early reads list which seems designed to
look
useful.

Not only does this seem contrived, it's also a terrible strategy - scum have more motivation than Town to look as though they are useful for their very survival is of most importance to them.
I do not believe the reads are pointless. In my opinion, the most common times people make scum slips and tells is either when they are under pressure or early in the game. I think first impressions are often useful and it is always good to get them out in case you are killed at night. That way, you at least have the confirmed opinions of someone who is confirmed town instead of guessing at what their posts mean. And I don't mean to WIFOM the situation here but if trying to seem helpful is a thing that scum tend to do then why as scum would I do that if it makes me look like scum? Long reads is something that I, and many of the people I have played with in the past, do often. If you would like some links of previous games I have played as evidence of this meta then I would be happy to provide them. But basically, regardless of my allignment or role, I will almost always post these types of reads fairly frequently and will continue to do so here.

In post 79, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:
In post 64, mutantdevle wrote:Elmo TeH AzN - Her posts are short and brief which isn't too useful. I don't think there is anything scummy about her, but due to her lack of meaningful contribution, I would be willing to lynch them day 1.
We have 12 Days to deadline. Bravo
And if your current rate and quality of posting remains consistent then that would mean you have little to offer. I'd also like to reiterate that if I seem to want to rush things or think people aren't posting regularly enough then it is because I am more used to 72 hour days. 336 hours days is a huge leap from that for me.

In post 84, DeasVail wrote:I’m now slightly paranoid that my three town reads are actually the scum team. :/
Fear not, for that is not the case. ("But that's something he would say if he was a part of that scum team!")

In post 88, Yuria wrote:
In post 66, Transcend wrote:
Nice job dodging the question
yeah, I have a reason. Not gonna push it until I've seen more from them, but it wasn't just random.
I don't understand why you feel you'd have anything to cause you to hold out on such a trivial read at this point in the game.

@Transcend: I don't really like the way you seem resistant to cooperating with the town. To me, that's either a scum tell or the play of a bad townie. Niether of which is very helpful for the town.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #98 (isolation #9) » Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:43 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

I can also see that coming from a different mafia culture is going to cause me a few problems here and there. But hopefully I will adjust to this culture fairly quickly.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #102 (isolation #10) » Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:26 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 101, Luca Blight wrote:
@Mutant
- my point (and reason for voting you) wasn't so much the fact you were looking helpful, but the fact you concluded that helpful-looking post by saying we should lynch whoever is least useful. You can see how this seems a little contrived?

And yes, scum do try to look useful - because by not being so they will be suspected. The key word here is try: as Town you are naturally curious and motivated to find out who the scum are, but as scum this has to be faked to some degree.

To be fair your tone reads pretty Town which is one of the reasons I switched my vote, but I don't think your post was useful - what has it achieved exactly?
Yes I can see how my post was contrived and appearing to raise myself up. Looking helpful wasn't something I considered when writing that post though and rather I use my reads to both offer my thoughts on current situations (if needed) and to be used as a record of my thoughts. If at any point during the game I die, I encourage people to look back at my reads (and other posts) to see what my opinion would have been. I like to think that players opinions mean more when they are dead (or rather confirmed town) and as such I want my opinions known for if / when I die.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #105 (isolation #11) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:27 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 103, IceGuy wrote:@Mutant: Could you point me to a (completed) game of yours on another site?
Certainly.

https://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewt ... =40169&p=3
Post #72. My first post of the game and also contains a read. I think that day 1 of that game was only 24 hours and it started whilst I was asleep which is why I was so late to comment.
I was town in this game. I correctly predicted who the cop was and town won in the end with whilst only losing 3 people who were town aligned.

https://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewt ... =39942&p=3
This was an earlier game. Again I came in fairly late at post #55 with my first post also being a scum read.
I was also town here and shot night 2. Later during day 3 the mod got bored and quit :/

https://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewt ... 07#p680507
This is my most recent game. I had a few more posts before giving my scum reads this time but it was still on page 3 and post #51 that I posted them.
I was scum for this game. My fate was that I was modkilled for inactivity. I stopped playing because the mod accidentally posted the names of the scum when they posted someones role card. Even though the mod fixed that issue my post afterwards alluded to have seen it so I couldn't play due to meta shit. Overall the mod in that game was complete shit and decided to end it with a tie when there was 1 town and 1 scum left...

If you isolate my posts you could scroll through each game and find I make those reads roughly once every mafia day. But as days here are 2 weeks rather than 3 days I reckon I may post 2-3 every mafia day.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #108 (isolation #12) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 4:37 am

Post by mutantdevle »

Exactly.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #114 (isolation #13) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:49 am

Post by mutantdevle »

Can the IC get confirmed by just posting on the thread? I thought they had to send a PM.

(Also just saying the PM system on this site is bs).
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #117 (isolation #14) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:23 am

Post by mutantdevle »

^^
In post 116, IceGuy wrote:Who gives reads 2 Pages into a game and less then 70 posts into a game. If you were trying to generate conversation good. But come on. They were pointless. D2 or even a late D1 I can see reads.
The PM System is fine.
I do. I'm used to giving reads after the 50th post because the forum I used previously had 72 hour day phases in most instances. Also from the forum I come from the PM system is basically a private thread between the recipients. Most other forums I have used also have a similar PM method. It's so much neater than how this forum is laid out with it's 1 off messages that you have to Re: every time. Kinda like email. It's not something I'd leave this site over though :P
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #141 (isolation #15) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:03 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

VOTE: Elmo TeH AzN

I’m also currently willing to vote for havingfitz if the wagon was to switch to him. Both of these players strike me as scummy but as Elmo currently has a bigger wagon on them, and I just see them as generally less useful for the town, that is where my vote lies.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #156 (isolation #16) » Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:40 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 147, havingfitz wrote:
In post 141, mutantdevle wrote:VOTE: Elmo TeH AzN

I’m also currently willing to vote for havingfitz if the wagon was to switch to him. Both of these players strike me as scummy but as Elmo currently has a bigger wagon on them, and I just see them as generally less useful for the town, that is where my vote lies.
Why am I scummy to you? Has my discussion with Luca left you with questions towards me?

You call me "pretty scummy" in your . In the same post you say you "don't think there is anything scummy about" Elmo.

And then despite having a variety of scum and usefulness reads detailed in 64, you do not see fit to vote anyone until after they have placed a vote on you.

Why is it better to vote someone you don't find very scummy over someone you find "pretty scummy?"

You seem to hold, what I think is an inconsistent application of, usefulness in higher regard than what you perceive as scummy. You also seem a bit of a try hard.
Your first point is correct to an extent. Whilst personally I don't have questions for you, your discussion with Luca has left me trusting Luca more and trusting you less. I just feel that Luca's push on you has overall been far better than your responses.

At that point, I did not consider there to be much that is scummy about Elmo. My opinion has since changed and I am now more suspicious of her than I previously was.

My reads were not targetting anyone in particular, they were simply my first impressions of everyone within the game and included who I would or wouldn't be prepared to lynch day 1. I did not feel the need to vote. There was no one who really stood out as the best option at that point in time. I'm also not used to votes being thrown around so much. On the forum I've migrated from votes are rarer and far more serious. And my vote on Elmo had nothing to do with how they voted for me. My preferred lynch today would honestly be you. And I was about to vote for you when I saw that all of a sudden there wasn't much support for you and main wagon had switched to Elmo. And honestly, I don't see how me voting for Elmo could be considered suspicious in any way since I had already stated I would be prepared to vote for her.

My suspicion of Elmo has since risen since my reads post for several reasons. Her posts continue to be trivial and fail to contribute much. She is yet to post her reads that she said she would. And now she has gained more support to be lynched so why not vote for her? I don't really get what people are saying about her being hypocritical because she doesn't exactly criticise me for wanting to lynch unuseful people, but if one of the people I don't mind lynching is gaining support to be lynched then I have no reason not to jump on that wagon.

Finally, usefulness is only a strong factor for me on day 1. Once we have leads on things, scumminess becomes more of a priority. Usefulness is just what I think is the best thing to go on when there are not many strong candidates for the lynch. So if we are running stale on any future days, I will refer back to lynching based on usefulness.

In post 152, sheepsaysmeep wrote: Yuria - you say the two posts are slightly scummy because they avoided answering a question, but then you say that's not a question?
also about the yuria and elmo part; idk if anyone else has said this yet but d1 you lynch on scumminess not unhelpfulness
Not answering a question isn't always scummy but in my opinion, there are very few occasions in which not answering a question is acceptable. There is literally no reason not to answer it. I consider that to be slightly scummy in comparison. When I refer to someone as scummy I'm not saying I genuinely believe they are scum. Just that their actions are questionable and not something I appreciate any town aligned member doing.

And unhelpfulness is a good reason to lynch someone when you don't have any scum tells. If you have no reason to believe anyone is definitely scum then the safest option is to lynch someone in isn't helpful. That way, if you do accidentally lynch a townie, you will be doing the least amount of damage to the town as possible.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #185 (isolation #17) » Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:58 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

I doubt this matters but just saying I’m no longer prepared to lynch Yuria. Since my initial reads they’ve contributed a lot more and all of their contributions seem town to me.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #218 (isolation #18) » Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:18 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

Wow still 8 days left to lynch... it’s really going to take me a while to get used to these long day phases :/
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #231 (isolation #19) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:54 am

Post by mutantdevle »

I'm actually hoping this day lasts as long as possible just so that Transcend can entertain us with death to Elmo images :P
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #254 (isolation #20) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 3:41 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 247, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:Feeling like a dead man walking. Not really seeing much as towns setting up this nice mislynch.
This is a terrible thing to do in my opinion. If I were to ever end up in your situation or a situation where I'm almost definitely going to be lynched I'd spend my final posts trying to contribute as much to the town as possible. This would not have the intent of not being lynched but rather to genuinely help the town even after death. Your final thoughts before your death are probably the most crucial as if you flip town all of a sudden your opinions hold more weight. If this is genuinely going to be a mistake at least help the town to learn from it and lynch the right person next time. Just giving up is never helpful for the town and just makes you look more and more scummy.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #279 (isolation #21) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:58 am

Post by mutantdevle »

I'm getting bored. Why isn't Elmo dead yet? :3
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #303 (isolation #22) » Sun Nov 05, 2017 12:53 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 283, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:
In post 279, mutantdevle wrote:I'm getting bored. Why isn't Elmo dead yet? :3
Why so quick on the days because this is a bit too slow for you?
I just feel like there isn't too much else to discuss today. When day 2 rolls around we will have 2 fewer players to chase after and the PR's may have learnt something. The more you continue to ignore and inadequately answer questions the more I consider our votes on you to be correct.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #308 (isolation #23) » Sun Nov 05, 2017 3:44 am

Post by mutantdevle »

Your reasons are either this a last-ditch attempt to keep yourself alive because you are scum or you are a town member that is incredibly salty that they are being voted for. Either way that's not someone I'd want in the game. I've played with people who get salty and whine when they are on the receiving end of a wagon and they are no fun to play with at all.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #348 (isolation #24) » Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:56 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 344, sheepsaysmeep wrote:give the replacement a chance to claim...
This is a bad idea for 2 reasons.

The only thing that would prevent most of us from lynching the spot would be if the replacement role claimed as a power role. That is bad as it would result in a counterclaim exposing one of our PRs. If Elmo was a PR they would have role claimed by now. Overall, it would just be unfair on the replacement or do damage to the town.

Second of all, it's impossible for us to know if Elmo genuinely doesn't want to play anymore or this is the tactic the scum have come up with. Giving the replacement a chance is exactly what the mafia would want us to do to steer us off the scent of Elmo's slot being scum or delay the game as much as possible.

@Elmo if you genuinely don't want to play then vote for yourself. You would no longer have to commit to the game and it would prevent time being wasted on finding a replacement.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #349 (isolation #25) » Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:58 am

Post by mutantdevle »

Also, vig (if you exist) don't shoot ice. I doubt you would solely based on transcend's opinion but I'm just saying that it's probably best to wait until we have more information and reads before killing someone. Ice is definitely someone we can look into on day 2 though.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #356 (isolation #26) » Sun Nov 05, 2017 1:03 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 350, sheepsaysmeep wrote:VOTE: mutant
Mind explaining why? I assume it's because you disagree with my opinion but if you are voting me for one opinion that I have then it's a very weak vote. You're also clearly not pressuring me to do or say anything so I don't get your vote. Do you think I'm defending ice guy? I no comprendo.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #357 (isolation #27) » Sun Nov 05, 2017 1:04 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 351, Yuria wrote:meh.. UNVOTE: I can wait for a replacement to give me a different look on that slot
I don't really think there is anything a replacement could add that would make us decide not to lynch. If this slot was a power role then Elmo would have said by now. Giving a replacement a chance to redeem the slot would be what the mafia would want us to do if Elmo was scum.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #380 (isolation #28) » Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:37 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

Transcend has had no impact on my vote for Elmo. I genuinely think she is scum and if she isn’t then I don’t see it as too much of a loss for town due to how little she has contributed.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #390 (isolation #29) » Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:13 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 384, havingfitz wrote:
In post 380, mutantdevle wrote:I genuinely think she is scum
But you do not think she is scum. You think she is useless. It's more of a policy lynch for you than an actual scumread.

If you think Elmo is genuinely scum....what are your reasons for thinking so?

And Elmo is more useless than others? Why not unvote and see what Elmo's replacement's "usefulness" is?
You say "It's more of a policy lynch for you than an actual scumread." as though you know it as a fact. And the question of reasons why Elmo is considered scum should be asked to the town in general since I am not the only one with this belief. But if it is really me individually you want to hear from then allow me to give my personal reasons:

First of all, her posts basically consist of nothing. This is not just about being useful but could also be seen as a scum thing to do. Scum would not want to help the town out at all and so far I don't believe she has done that. There have been a few of her posts where she does offer some opinion but overall her posts just really don't seem to contribute much to the town and as a result, I have nothing to consider here town by.

I did not mind the vote on me. It was not necessary though as I had already come under pressure for posting reads so early in the game (which is what I am used to doing), so if the vote was not a pressure vote then it must have been to get my lynched right? So basically her reason for wanting me lynched was I posted reads too early. Furthermore, she claimed that my early reads post and the general idea of trying to look town is not alignment indicative, yet votes for me for it? And then, later on, she changes her mind and claims it is alignment indicative:
In post 247, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:
In post 237, Fishythefish wrote:@Elmo: Why did you vote mutant in the post quoted above?
In previous games that Ive played granted its been a while. Normally when people post walls or reads it to get people to look the other way at them.
A bit hypocritical if you ask me. This whole ordeal just seemed a little scummy and inconsistent.

Next, as people became more and more suspicious of her and started asking questions she never really answered them; at least, not adequately. She was purposely uncooperative with the town and just made things more difficult for herself and us. If she had answered the many many questions asked to her properly then perhaps her spot would not be at L-1.
In post 222, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:Oh posting a recap of my thoughts
Unless post #247 was this (which came 2 posts later) we never received these thought recaps.
In post 238, Transcend wrote:also you got to L-1 and another one of my foses unvoted you so rofl mayo
Grats? If I paided attention I would have self hammered.
I believe that this was just straight up a lie. This is because she reached L-1 again after this and decided not to self-hammer.
In post 239, Luca Blight wrote:And Elmo, if you are Town could you try and step it up a bit? You're giving me absolutely no reason to reconsider my vote on you.
Feeling like a dead man walking. Not really seeing much as towns setting up this nice mislynch.
From this point on Elmo had basically just given up. Regardless of alignment, this is an incredibly scummy thing to do.

Finally, I think these points by Luca are worth keeping in mind:
In post 190, Luca Blight wrote:It might be worth noting that Elmo has been online since being put on L-1.

Normally this isn't the sort of thing I comment on, but given scum have day chat and she has been asked to claim, it could be that she is seeking advice before responding.
In post 259, Luca Blight wrote:Another thing we have to constantly bear in mind here is that scum have day chat - this affects everything.

Could the reason Elmo isn't trying to save her own bacon be because her scum mates are devising a way out without her having to give out too much info?

A scum member who is about to be lynched will be reluctant to give out too much information in case it impacts negatively on their teammates post-flip - Town have no reason to do this.
So basically no, I'm not going to unvote simply because Elmo has been replaced by someone potentially more useful. Usefulness is not my main reason for voting Elmo. I'm open to the idea that boring could be more useful and could potentially redeem Elmo's spot but as they haven't really said anything either my vote remains where it is.

In post 387, boring wrote:Holy fuck... I'm tempted to let you guys lynch me just so Transcend can apologize to Elmo before she leaves the site for good. This is supposed to be a game, not a Mean Girls reboot.
Please point out where Transcend is being mean. He has just been heavily pushing for Elmo to be lynched which is part of the game. From looking through Transcend's meta this isn't even the first time he's repeatedly posted images to get someone lynched.

Also @boring, I challenge you to isolate Elmo's posts and try to find one that looks clearly town motivated. I then challenge you to try not to panic as you realise the position you have replaced into. I kinda feel sorry for you that you have literally just joined a game you're probably about to be lynched in but I'm not going to let my empathy effect how I play the game.

My vote stays on Elmo / boring as I genuinely believe their role is scum.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #454 (isolation #30) » Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:41 am

Post by mutantdevle »

Sorry for not commenting in like 3 pages y'all. I have been reading on my phone though but all the posts I have wanted to make are big ones which I cannot do on my phone.

In post 391, Fishythefish wrote: From your posts, I feel like you don't really think these things are actually alignment-related.
I do genuinely think these things can be and likely are alignment related. Scum are more likely to do these things as it inhibits the town.
In post 391, Fishythefish wrote:mutant: almost all those reasons seem to be about Elmo being unhelpful, or bad at convincing people she's town, rather than actually being likely scum. In particular, none of these seem to have any scum motivation:
- Not posting content
- Being uncooperative
- Not answering questions
- Not posting content after saying she would
- Giving up
Not posting content means that's 1 less person helping the town. Scummy. Being uncooperative is directly against the town. Scummy. Not answering questions means you have something to hide; only PR's and scum would do this. And Elmo / boring clearly isn't a PR so that must mean they are scummy. When you say you are going to post content why would you suddenly not? It's almost as if she was saying "hey just wait a minute, I'll be a better player soon enough you just have to give me time!". She also implied this at the very start of the game when her excuse for not posting much was that it was still early in the game. After that she never really posted much. It just feels like too much of a deception so I view it as scummy. And giving up is never helpful for the town. Scummy.
In post 391, Fishythefish wrote:When I say someone is "scummy", I mean "likely to be scum". So being scummy can't be "regardless of alignment". What do you mean by scummy, and why is it a good thing to lynch someone for?
When I say scummy I mean anything that opposes or hinders the town. So a single scummy action does not constitute being scum since everyone does seemingly scummy things once in a while as we have no idea who's with or against us. But when you are doing so many scummy things with no redeeming qualities, that rings alarm bells for me and makes me consider you to be scum. If each of the things Elmo did was isolated incidents I would have had no problem with her and I definitely wouldn't be on this wagon. But as she has been consistently scummy I view her as likely to be scum. I really don't see anyone else who has done as many scummy things as she has.

In post 395, boring wrote:There's no reason to have a player run up this high this early with a serious wagon based on literally nothing.
This is a very bad approach to taking over this slot in such a position. I would have found you more believable if you came in a said: "okay yeah, Elmo was being scummy but I am not like that". But instead, you choose to deny she did anything wrong. Well, she has done things wrong which is why we are voting for her. You would have done much better to rectify her mistakes rather than deny or make excuses for them.
In post 395, boring wrote:I think
mutant is town
because he's playing so poorly. I don't mean that to be unkind. He's cumbersome in a way that scum rarely are. As has already been pointed out by two players now, he's trying to policy me, and he doesn't even seem to realize it. He's looking to lynch and not scum hunt. I know that's traditionally a big scum tell, as was that big read list on something like page two. It's so crazy scummy, and he's not even trying to backtrack.
You are seriously mistaken if I am policy lynching you. If I was lynching you based on Elmo's unhelpfulness, this post would have made me unvote as I can tell you would be a useful player just from this. But alas this post has done nothing to shift my mindset on my views of you (or rather your slot) being scummy. Furthermore, I don't really get the whole "he's acting so scummy he must be town" thing. Please point out exactly where and how I am being scummy. So far, the only point that has been raised against me is that perhaps I am trying too hard to appear town. So that means I am trying to act so town it makes me scum which is so scummy I must be town; like seriously what?
In post 395, boring wrote:I'm not thrilled that he's town, but he's town.
Oh boi.
In post 395, boring wrote:Also,
@mutant
, this isn't my first time subbing into L-1. I think this is like the 4th time. I've never been lynched as town, so if nothing else, I'll get a new experience. Just remember to come back to this post later.
I'm glad you are experienced in this aspect but so far you have failed to shift people off your wagon permanently. I'm glad your tradition of never being lynched as townie won't be broken though.
In post 395, boring wrote:I don't like the way
Luca
is playing. I think he's just going along to get a lynch. I know he's first on the wagon on the VC, but he definitely wasn't the first to start circling Elmo, and that's exactly what this has been. Circling. To be more specific, he's playing the way I play when I'm scum. I try to buddy the most aggressive "town" player so they leave me alone, and then I Knit-pick.
This implies that Luca has been trying to buddy the most aggressive town person. I don't think that's possible since I consider that
he
is the most aggressive town person so far in this game. If you think Transcend is the town person then either you have completely written Luca off as scum or overestimate the influence Transcend has. Transcend is just rambling and pushing a lynch in a rather obscure way than most of us would be used to. The only impact his obscurities have had on me is that I trust him a little more due to raising some opinions that I agree with.
In post 395, boring wrote:He leaves questions and directions just hanging out there, then he collects on the "so-and-so didn't answer me" or "so-and-so couldn't explain x". He looks kinda like he's scum hunting, but he's just looking for weaknesses. tl;dr:
he's clearly capable of thinking critically about the game state, but he's not doing it.
He asks questions and they don't get answered. He then inquires why they weren't answered. I really don't see what's so bad about that and it's exactly what I would do and am doing. If you have nothing to hide, answer the damn question. Only PRs and scum have excuses for hiding things and lying. You / Elmo are clearly not a PR.

In post 404, boring wrote:
In post 401, Transcend wrote:Boring's reads:

"I tr the people not voting me and fos the person who wants my death second most to transcend"

The reason was honestly quite a stretch as well
wait, wat? You just tl'dr'd that shit, didn't you?
Why do you seem so annoyed over the possibility of someone TLDR-ing your post? You literally set your post up so it could be TLDR-ed. Personally, I am against all TLDR but if you are going to claim it's possible to TLDR your post at the beginning of it you shouldn't have this reaction if someone TLDR-ed it.

In post 416, Transcend wrote:Ok we have a new lynch guys

Put a vig on boring
No offence Transcend but I don't think you have any right to try and command a potential vig to do anything like that. If they just started shooting everyone that seemed even remotely townie then we would have a lot of wrongfully dead players. Vigs should be more confident on their target before shooting than just someone seems slightly scummy. Let's just hope that Transcend isn't actually the vig :3

In post 419, Luca Blight wrote:Anyway, despite your terribly misguided points against me at least your slot is now producing something, whereas the Viomi one (while also seemingly useless due to the long-term V/LA) only seems to pop in when she's accused, so this looks a better area to probe for now.

UNVOTE:

VOTE: Viomi
I don't really understand why you did this. It implies you don't actually thing Elmo / boring is scum and were only going after them for their low activity and productivity. It seems ironic that both you and Transcend have unvoted when the slots activity increases yet I hold my ground and still get the shit for apparently only voting based on activity.

In post 427, boring wrote:I'm also not posting your whole ISO to break down each post individually because it's time-consuming, and difficult for people to read. It's easier to just skim through it themselves.
This translates to me as "I don't actually have many points against Luca other than that he is voting for me and I'm hoping that someone reads through his ISO and finds something for me".

In post 444, boring wrote:Mutant has to be town or really good at playing too-scummy-to-be-scum, in which case, fool me once.
You are still yet to provide anything about me being scummy. You seem to be bad at the whole you-kinda-need-evidence thing.

Finally @boring I have done as you asked and ISO'ed Luca posts just to see if I could genuinely see where you were coming from. But honestly, from reading his posts the main thing that was in my head was "I agree" with a few "Eh?"'s in between. Based on everyone's plays so far, Luca is the person I have the most trust in and if you flip scum I am willing to write him off as confirmed town. If you have any particular posts in mind in which he looks scum that I perhaps have overlooked then I would love to see them. But if his only crime is agreeing with Transcend then add me to your scum list because I agree with a lot of what both of them have said.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #527 (isolation #31) » Tue Nov 07, 2017 6:59 am

Post by mutantdevle »

UNVOTE:

I probably won’t vote for boring again unless it’s that or a no lynch.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #537 (isolation #32) » Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:57 am

Post by mutantdevle »

@boring I really like the way you are giving reads. It’s much nicer to read a post per person at a time and I think it reflects that you are indeed experienced at replacing into games.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #552 (isolation #33) » Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:00 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

VOTE: kelbris
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #567 (isolation #34) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:44 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 564, Ectomancer wrote:so Mutant get your nubby little town butt back on the boring wagon so that we can get this claim.
Jeez fine, I will... soon.

I have my reasons for unvoting.

Also boring isn't going to claim anything. Both Elmo and boring have had plenty of chances to claim a PR by now but they haven't because they aren't going to. They are either VT or scum, no inbetween.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #568 (isolation #35) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:47 am

Post by mutantdevle »

Actually, why should I go back to the Elmo / boring wagon? Kelbris is currently at equal votes to them so why not lynch them instead? I'm actually really split on these 2 wagons right now.

I trust the people on Elmo / boring's wagon more but I feel like we have less to lose if we lynch Kelbris.

So I'm on Kelbris for now but if time gets low I'll changed back.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #629 (isolation #36) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:34 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

Back to boring.

VOTE: boring

I will quote and say some stuff in an hour or two.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #632 (isolation #37) » Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:27 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 593, boring wrote:... then mutant ... I've stumbled into a game populated by people who don't understand the word "and"
Could you please point out where this happened as I really don't see where you're coming from here?

In post 595, Transcend wrote:
In post 586, Rem wrote:
In post 573, Transcend wrote:you're a fucking idiot die
i don't need shitbags like you in my town

we're lynching boring tomorrow i swear to god if that slot doesn't die this game i'm going to be very mad
I don't think scum make this post so Transcend is probably town.
i would actually make a post like this as scum
In post 596, Rem wrote:Same tbh.
Why would you defend Transcend by saying what he is doing isn't a scum tell if you admit you would do it as scum???

@boring this whole thing of updating your reads everytime your opinion changes is getting kinda boring.
In post 427, boring wrote:(see what I did there?)
It's almost as if you view your own opinion as the most important and hence are shoving it down our throats. It also falls into the whole trap I fell in of looking scummy by being overly helpful. I doubt that's the impression you were trying to give but since a good portion of your posts as basically reads or read updates rather than general discussion it's the way it's coming across to me.

In post 606, boring wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 522, boring wrote:
Ectomancer
looks
town
. The post above is my favorite (try to focus on the motivation behind a post like that rather than the content). The way he cheered on Luca looked very town motivated too. He engaged Elmo productively, or at least tried. He also appears motivated to move the game along.

I want to reduce
Ectomancer
to
townlean
because I can't think up any town motivation for wanting me -- or anyone -- to claim right now.

- If I'm a PR, that's a bad idea.
- If I'm a VT, it narrows the pool of potential PRs for scum, which is a bad idea.
- If I'm scum, it risks drawing out a PR, which is a bad idea.
- If he thinks I'm scum and he wants to pin me down to claim, then it brings us back to the above-mentioned bad ideas, and begs the question: why not just vote me?
This is a good point but honestly, there is no way you are anything over than a VT or scum. I don't get why Ectomancer is seemingly pushing you to false claim a PR because there is no way that would ever be believable based on Elmo's actions.

In post 616, Transcend wrote:but i'm gonna vig boring tonight so who cares

lynch rem today
*slow claps*
Well fucking done. I'm surprised no one has picked up on this vigilante claim by you before my comment and I just think it shows that people aren't really reading your posts due to them being full of ramblings and insults. But seriously why would you claim to be vig day 1? It's like you want to be shot tonight. If there is a jailkeeper then they could save you but your kill would be cancelled out. If I were you, I would now regularly update us on who you want to kill tonight so that if there is a JK they can decide if it's worth risking letting you die to kill your target. Of course, if there is no JK you are fucked (and let's be honest, I don't think many people would mind that based on how you've acted during the game).
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #690 (isolation #38) » Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:04 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

Transcend why would you role claim... the only way you’d survive the night is if you jail the person who tries to shoot you... you’ve basically just wasted your role...
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #691 (isolation #39) » Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:05 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 662, boring wrote:
In post 632, mutantdevle wrote: It's almost as if you view your own opinion as the most important and hence are shoving it down our throats. It also falls into the whole trap I fell in of looking scummy by being overly helpful. I doubt that's the impression you were trying to give but since a good portion of your posts as basically reads or read updates rather than general discussion it's the way it's coming across to me.
Well, yeah. I guess I assumed it was obvious, but my chances of seeing D2 are slim. Pointless back-and-forths just tie up everyone's time. So I'm leaving behind as much info as I can. It provides remaining town with genuine reads they can reference later. I'm not a great game reader by any means, but I'm usually decent.

I suppose if it's super annoying, you can put me on "ignore" until my flip.
Fair enough, continue doing this.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #693 (isolation #40) » Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:40 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

There is no way you would have been lynched today tf are you on about...

Foolish mortal.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #728 (isolation #41) » Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:13 am

Post by mutantdevle »

I never really trusted Transcend. If boring had flipped scum I would have considered Luca confirmed town but not Transcend. I really don’t see why Transcend would untruthfully hard claim JK if not to lure the JK out for a night kill which he has clearly done successfully. Transcend flipping scum would confirm boring as town since bussing is essentially out of the game due to how Transcend made Elmo quit.

Regardless, I think all of us would appreciate the peace of Transcend being out of the game.

@Yuria thank you for your sacrifice and selflessness here. You are essentially sacrificing yourself to save boring and lynch a scum. But I can’t help but feel this may not have been the wisest decision in the long run based on your role.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #735 (isolation #42) » Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:42 am

Post by mutantdevle »

Transcend, by you saying you're not JK are you saying that claim was a joke or are you basically admitting that yeah you are scum?
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #738 (isolation #43) » Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:51 am

Post by mutantdevle »

So basically either you are a townie who just tricked someone into role claiming or you are scum that just succeeded in getting someone to reveal their role at the cost of your own life.

Either way, fuck you. I want you out of the game.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #748 (isolation #44) » Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:09 am

Post by mutantdevle »

So you actually just want to be shot at night? If you don't want in the game why not just get replaced. Tbh it kinda feels like you are game throwing at this point.

Also happy birthday davesaz :3
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #777 (isolation #45) » Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:03 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

Tbh you’re the last person I’d want to be a vig. You prosecute with very little to go on.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #801 (isolation #46) » Sat Nov 11, 2017 5:14 am

Post by mutantdevle »

VOTE: boring

Sorry :/
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #805 (isolation #47) » Sat Nov 11, 2017 6:24 am

Post by mutantdevle »

I guess I just havn't noticed IceGuy a lot this game. None of his posts stick out to me on initial thought which suggests not town. If I viewed what he has said as scummy then he would be on my radar; but he is not.As a result, he is still pretty Null for me. If I viewed what he has said as scummy then he would be on my radar.

Maybe I just havn't read into him too much though, so I'm going to iso his posts and see if my opinion changes. I'm kinda hoping I do find something scummy since I don't really want to lynch boring anymore.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #806 (isolation #48) » Sat Nov 11, 2017 6:44 am

Post by mutantdevle »

Okay just ISO'd his posts and these are my bullet point thoughts on him:

- When he talks about other people's opinions or actions he often misrepresents them.
- He's devoted to the game enough to look into my background with the previous games I have played thing.
- Most of his earlier posts didn't consist of much.
- He pursues answers to his questions for other players when no answers are given.
- He opposed the Elmo wagon but also criticised Elmo a fair bit.
- Didn't hammer Elmo when she was believed to be on L-1
- Heavily opposes Ectomancer.
- Viewed the people on the Elmo wagon as scummy.
- More recently he has more active and more engaged with the game.
- Overall just seems committed to the game.

In conclusion, I am leaning town on him. I really don't get why people view his actions as scum. If someone could outline all the reasons he is scum (with stuff to back it up) I would really appreciate it. But right now I view him as a fellow townie. The only way I'd vote for him right now is if we have less than 5 hours left and the boring wagon has fallen apart. I don't really want to lynch boring right now either. My preferred lynch would be Transcend. But since his wagon is going nowhere I'm on boring since her slot has actually done scummy things whereas I don't perceive Ice to have done anything scummy as such.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #808 (isolation #49) » Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:03 am

Post by mutantdevle »

No, and why is it something we should even discuss or talk about with so little time left? Seems irrelevant if you ask me.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #827 (isolation #50) » Sun Nov 12, 2017 12:55 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 823, IceGuy wrote:Also, my claim since I seem to be at L-1 and will leave soon: VT.
You're not at L-1.

If I am not mistaken, both Ice and boring are at L-3.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #828 (isolation #51) » Sun Nov 12, 2017 12:57 am

Post by mutantdevle »

Also, the only people no lynches truly benefit is scum. The lynch is the town's control. By not lynching, only the scum have power which they can use at night.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #841 (isolation #52) » Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:52 am

Post by mutantdevle »

Wait if that was posted at ~18:00 yesterday and it is now ~14:00 today that means 20 hours have passed so the 8 hours is over and it's too late to lynch...
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #842 (isolation #53) » Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:53 am

Post by mutantdevle »

Unless we are still allowed to lynch after the time has ended up until the mod makes their end of day post?
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #844 (isolation #54) » Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:58 am

Post by mutantdevle »

oh wow
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #847 (isolation #55) » Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:10 am

Post by mutantdevle »

No, deas has been town all game to me.

I'm willing to hammer Ice if it comes to it. He's currently at L-2.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #854 (isolation #56) » Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:12 am

Post by mutantdevle »

Ugh fine. But you guys better be right about this because I really don't see it. I feel like that regardless of what IceGuy flips people are still going to be after boring tomorrow.

VOTE: IceGuy

Also @Yuria, please just get damn lucky and jail the exact person who tries to shoot you.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #856 (isolation #57) » Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:14 am

Post by mutantdevle »

Yeah, IceGuy what are your final words? There is literally no point in lying if you have been since it is game over for you.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #908 (isolation #58) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:14 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #913 (isolation #59) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:42 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 881, UC Voyager wrote:Mutant is topping the scum charts! he said he isn't targeting anyone in particular, but then moves on to make a case and target Elmo! It looks like he is trying to be friendly while guiding an easy misslynch!
Is that the only thing you think I have done wrong? That's hardly enough to make me seem like the most scummy player here. I'd like you to better explain this read.

In post 884, UC Voyager wrote:Transcend and Mutant trying to end the day fast! SORRY! the day is meant to be for the town! if the town were to end the day short, then they could't do as much scum hunting!
I take it you haven't read the part where I state I come from a culture with only 72 hour days and hence am not used to this 2 week variant?

In post 892, Luca Blight wrote:I really wish Yuria had waited until at least today before CC'ing - the situation probably would have taken care of itself.

The problem is if Transcend is Town then it's basically a wet dream come true for scum.
In post 899, Ectomancer wrote:
In post 898, UC Voyager wrote:
In post 896, Transcend wrote:
In post 894, UC Voyager wrote:was trying to be night kill bait.
which leads to the next question

how did you know there was a jailkeeper?
He claimed Innocent Chile first. It was a silly CC by Yuria.
I don't think we should be blaming Yuria as much as we should be blaming Transcend.

In post 911, UC Voyager wrote:
In post 908, mutantdevle wrote:VOTE: Transcend
This naked vote scares me.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QSA14OD ... u.be&t=45s

In post 912, Transcend wrote:K but green pm
You have given no one any reason to believe that.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #916 (isolation #60) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:12 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 914, Luca Blight wrote:
Mutant
, you townread Deas Yesterday - is this still the case, and if so then can you run us through exactly why?
Because I don't think he is scum? People's only point against him seems to be he isn't consistent with his votes. I'd hardly call that something that makes you scum when it is the only thing they have done wrong.

On the other hand, I'd like to see why people think he is scum. Like, present me with quotes and stuff.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #948 (isolation #61) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:49 am

Post by mutantdevle »

@UC Voyager, thanks for answering my question by the way!

@Luca, a less sarcastic thanks for answering my question is awarded to you. I no longer consider Deas as town. He is now NULL to me but I find his behaviour suspicious.

Also, for the record, my vote on Transcend isn't a policy lynch as such. I genuinely think his scummy actions, that everyone else seems to be writing off as too scummy to be scum, makes him scum. Of course, it matters if he is actually town but mislynching him isn't losing much in my books. I think he is scum and there is a low risk to lynching him. To me, that describes the perfect person to be starting a wagon on. Besides, if he does flip scum we know what the 3rd PR is. Innocent child - since there is no way this role isn't in the game, jailkeeper - which we have lost, and vigilante - the other role Transcend tried to bait out.

So these are my reasons for voting Transcend:
- His actions that everyone is aware of is legitimately scummy to me.
- There is a low risk to lynching him since he isn't exactly a good townie anyway.
- We could potentially learn what the last PR is if he flips scum.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #952 (isolation #62) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:01 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 951, boring wrote:
In post 948, mutantdevle wrote: So these are my reasons for voting Transcend:
- His actions that everyone is aware of is legitimately scummy to me.
- There is a low risk to lynching him since he isn't exactly a good townie anyway.
- We could potentially learn what the last PR is if he flips scum.
1) I believe this is a legitimate read on your part so whatever, the day is young.
2) the risk is another dead townie when we could be lynching scum. Going into D3 with 4 dead town and a fully-functioning scum team is kind of a big deal.
3) I don't even understand how that's a) the logical result of a scum!Transcend flip, b) important, or c) good.

who is your second-highest scum read?
Possibly kelbris. I'd have to think about it more though.

And of course, 4 dead townies is not good. There is a risk everyone we lynch is town so that is no reason not to vote Transcend. It's just he is a less useful town member so we wouldn't be losing as much which is what I refer to as a lower risk. Lower risk = less lost.

And that would be logical of his flip because he claimed to be a vigilante possibly to lure out the vigilante and make them counterclaim like he did with the jail keeper.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #971 (isolation #63) » Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:50 am

Post by mutantdevle »

I don’t think I actually trust anyone anymore...
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #977 (isolation #64) » Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:07 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

I say that because I agree with a lot of points everyone is making. But everyone is accusing each other. Hence I can see scum in everyone’s play and therefore I’m not really trusting of anyone right now.

I also feel like people’s views on me are dropping. Perhaps because I’ve been fading away into the background and becoming less and less relevant.

I will give some reads tomorrow wen I can properly define my opinions on people.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #999 (isolation #65) » Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:47 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 977, mutantdevle wrote:I will give some reads tomorrow wen I can properly define my opinions on people.
Sorry for not delivering on this. I've been really busy today. Possibly will be tomorrow as well but it would be Sunday at the latest.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1065 (isolation #66) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:21 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 1040, UC Voyager wrote:The scum team would love for us to not be scum hunting.
Please point to where I say I want people to stop scum hunting... I can wait. But I'm going to be waiting a while because I never said that nor did I imply it. I was simply stating that I don't trust many people due to my agreement with a lot of points that everyone has been making. This has no effect on anyone else other than me. Currently, I am not really up to voting many people because, although I see suspicion on almost everyone, this suspicion makes me feel like all the wagons are scum motivated.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1066 (isolation #67) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:26 am

Post by mutantdevle »

I've just realised how we can confirm Transcend as scum. I will post that after my reads on people which is what I am doing now.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1068 (isolation #68) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:44 am

Post by mutantdevle »

Yuria
- Fuck you Transcend. Yuria was opposing fishy for much of day 1 and later on shifted their focus to boring and kelbris. They also believed that Transcend exposing them as the JK was something scum would do (hence the vote for him at the end).

Ectomancer - Probably one of the people I blame most for the loss of IceGuy. That being said, since Ecto was putting pressure on Ice from the RVS period, I don't think they are scum. I'm okay with Ecto's current stance of not placing votes on people they think are scum unless it is a hammer vote; perhaps they are doing this in acknowledgement of their mistake with IceGuy? In post 547 they said the following: "If IceGuy flips scum, boring is town and Yuria is scum." Since we know that both IceGuy and Yuria are town, perhaps their read on boring is also opposite to what they suggested here? In conclusion, I'm leaning town for Ectomancer but I do not trust them.

IceGuy
- I'm still confused as to why people even thought IceGuy was scum in the first place but there's not really a lot of good we can do about it now. The main people Ice seemed to be suspicious of where Ectomancer and kelbris; though I get the feeling he would not have opposed Ecto so much if they had not opposed him. He also seemed critical of DeasVail at one point so perhaps he would be on that wagon if he was still here now. Finally, he was critical of boring but reached the conclusion that she was town.

DeasVail - I have strongly considered Deas town for the most part of the game. This is because almost all of his posts have given me town vibes and he just generally seems friendly. However, the points Luca Blight made in post #944 made my doubt my opinions on Deas as I felt like I had overlooked some stuff from Luca's analysis. As a result, I no longer trust him but still like to think of him as town.

Transcend - I can't believe Transcend is actually getting away with his actions on the basis that his actions are so bad that they can't possibly be scum because scum wouldn't want to be so obvious. Not only has he had a negative impact on town, but he has no redeeming qualities. He makes no attempt to allow others to understand his opinions, he just tells us to blindly follow him. As a result, he basically contributes nothing. Most of his posts are completely irrelevant, useless, and overall just fluff. This whole "he is so scummy that he can't possibly be scum" thing is bs to me. I think it's well established that Transcend is an experienced player that hits hard or fails dramatically. His experience makes the looking-too-scummy-to-be-scum tactic something that is all the more possible for something he would do as scum. I'd also argue that, since he has been failing hard so far this game, he is probably going to continue to be a negative force towards the town, scum or not. I do legitimately believe he is scum though and it is something that can be proved or rejected during night 3. (I will explain that next post).

Fishythefish - I began the game believing Fishy was town and trusting him. But recently I have been getting a more negative vibe from him that I just can't explain. Having re-read his ISO, I agree with almost everything he said day 1. However, I disagree a lot more with his opinions day 2. Perhaps my more recent lack of agreement with his is what is giving me the negative vibes? I don't really know. But basically, I still think he is town it's just that I no longer trust him.

Elmo TeH AzN
/ boring - I still think boring is scum. We lynched the wrong person day 1; boring should have died in IceGuy's place. Elmo was super scummy to me. Since boring has arrived, her first few posts continued Elmo's direction but after that, she had a few redeeming posts. However, she has just gone downhill for me since then and I'm currently willing to believe that herself and kelbris are on the same team.

Luca Blight - On day 1 Luca was the person I trusted the most. I agreed with almost all of his posts and he was being aggressive so I didn't have to. If boring had been lynched and flipped scum then I would have been willing to write Luca off as being confirmed town (at least in my eyes he would have been). More recently, however, I have found myself disagreeing with more and more of what Luca is saying. Specifically, his clash with Fitz made me lose trust in Luca. So Luca is yet another person I consider town but do not trust.

kelbris - I get scummy vibes from kelbris. I have done from the beginning. His posts don't feel that helpful. I also find it really suspicious that he had been passively defending Elmo day 1 until she got dangerously close to being lynched. At that point, he suddenly seemed to be more critical of her and jumped on the wagon. I see this as something scum would do to hide the fact they are on a team with who just got lynched. I'm willing to bet that boring and kelbris are on a scum team (and if they are then I doubt Transcend would be the third member).

sheepsaysmeep
/ UC Voyager - sheepsaysmeep was mostly okay. All he really did was lurk and occasionally throw in his opinion which didn't do much. At that point, I considered the slot null. But now I am leaning scum. Like seriously UC answer my damn question I asked a few pages ago; I even pointed out you hadn't answered it and you still ignored it. I'm not entirely sure he's adequately answered any of the questions he's been asked. It's like he is purposely avoiding them or answering them poorly. I firmly believe that the only reason you wouldn't answer a question is if you have something to hide. The only people that have something to hide are PR's and scum. I want UC at L-1 so we can find out which it is.

havingfitz - At the start of the game havingfitz gave me scummy vibes and was probably my strongest scum lean (until the Elmo/boring thing kicked off). Now though, I am starting to trust him. He recently got more engaged with the game and put forth some really good points in my opinion. Whilst I am not in a position to trust him yet, I do think he is town.

Lil Uzi Vert
/
Viomi
/
Rem
/ ProHawk - This slot is just a huge NULL for me. Nothing any of them have done has stood out to me and none of them has been around long enough for me to form an opinion. Hopefully, ProHawk is here to stay and can post enough to allow me to form an opinion but so far it isn't looking good.

mutantdevle - I mean, this guy seems like he's in touch with the devil. That's gotta be a scum tell right?

davesaz - It's day 2 and they haven't really contributed anything to the town at all...

Conclusion

Lynch Pool: Transcend, boring, kelbris, UC Voyager.
Non trusted townies: Ectomancer, DeasVail, Fishythefish, Luca Blight, havingfitz.
Null: ProHawk.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1069 (isolation #69) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:29 am

Post by mutantdevle »

I feel like boring, kelbris and UC Voyager could potentially be a scum team, however, I still think Transcend is scum. If Transcend is indeed scum then there wouldn't really be anyone that I feel we could look to as scum based on that. But I think there is a way we can confirm Transcend as scum.

Assuming Yuria CCing as the JK was what Transcend wanted from a scum perspective, it would also mean that he would have tried to bait out a CC with his IC and vig claims.

We know that the JK was in the game.
There is almost certainly going to be an IC.
However, we don't know if a vig exists.

If a vig does exist then I would see it as too much of a coincidence that the 3 roles Transcend has claimed to be (no matter how serious) are the 3 roles that are in the game. Now obviously having a vig claim would be a bad idea just to prove that Transcend is scum. But the vig can prove their existence simply by performing a kill. So if the vig does exist, please kill whoever you think is the most scummy tonight (not Transcend obviously, he will be saved for the lynch candidate).

If there are 2 kills tonight then it means that Transcend is scum. If there is still only 1 kill then I'd be willing to accept the idea that his play is too scummy to be scum.

The obvious counter to this plan is that the scum could decide not to kill to make it seem like there is no vig. But this would only delay the plan for a day or 2 because as soon as we find out a vig exists we know it's time to lynch Transcend.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1088 (isolation #70) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:25 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

@UCV, in the future is it at all possible that when you ISO someone and you find a suspicious post, you jump to it in the thread and read it in context? Because you sure as hell aren’t doing that.

I’ll answer both your’s and Luca’s concerns when I’m not on phone. Though I feel answering UCV is a little pointless since they ignore half of what I say anyway.

Oh and UCV, answer the damn questions you’ve been asked!
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1096 (isolation #71) » Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:25 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 1093, Luca Blight wrote:
@Boring
@Mutant
@Transcend

How do you feel about switching to UCV?
VOTE: UC Voyager

I think that makes my feelings clear. I'm holding off on Transcend for now. If there are 2 kills tonight then he is the next person I'd like to see lynched.
In post 1072, boring wrote:Also, if we had a vig, we'd have had two kills N1. With the threat of being killed or lynched before being useful to town, who's going to holster N1? Even assuming the vig had no strong scum reads, with the disruption Transcend caused, the wildcard/information of my slot, and the benefit of killing off questionable lurkers like Rem, who would struggle to pick a target?
You forget that we had a JK. It is entirely possible that Yuria would have blocked the Vig from performing a kill. Besides, I don't think I'd kill night 1 as a vig. If you feel like there's not going to be a wagon on you anytime soon and you don't feel like you are sticking out too much as town then I'd say don't risk such a misinformed kill. That's why lurkers typically make the best vigilantes.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1101 (isolation #72) » Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:57 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 1071, Luca Blight wrote:
@Mutant -
please explain what you disagreed with, and what about my clash with Fitz made you lose trust in me.
- If Transcend is the type of player I understand him to be, this kind of risk is something I could see him doing. I also don't think a town member would claim to be a role that has the chance of causing a CC which would majorly fuck things up.
- Your first point against fitz seems like you are twisting/interpreting his words in a way to further your own opinion against him. It just basically felt like a misrepresentation of what he was saying. This was one of the negative points about IceGuy (and in my opinion his only real one). Your last point in that post also seems to ignore that he would be willing to vote 5 other people before Deasvail and makes a remark towards his vote on Transcend. The point you quoted there was about fitz not wanting to vote Deas and you turned it into a stab at his reasons for voting Transcend.
- I disagree with a fair bit of this post; especially the last sentence.
Finally, overall your points against fitz have mostly been 'meh' for me.

In hindsight, that isn't as much as I initially thought it was. But since I had been in agreement with almost everything you said prior to this, and considering I probably read this post out of context, recently you've just seemed a little scummier and hence knocking my trust in you.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1103 (isolation #73) » Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:37 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 1075, UC Voyager wrote:
In post 977, mutantdevle wrote:I say that because I agree with a lot of points everyone is making.
But everyone is accusing each other
. Hence I can see scum in everyone’s play and therefore I’m not really trusting of anyone right now.

I also feel like people’s views on me are dropping. Perhaps because I’ve been fading away into the background and becoming less and less relevant.

I will give some reads tomorrow wen I can properly define my opinions on people.
this is implying you don't like how people are scum hunting and making reads.
Since you like forming your own implications in other people's words perhaps you should have recieved a better overall implication from the context of this post. The one sentence you have made bigger in my post of course would look like I am wanting less scum hunting, but did you read the other words and posts around it? This post was made in the context of why I am no longer so trusting of people the people I previously had. Hence "everyone" refers to those specific people rather than literally everyone in this game. Think about it, if I was referring to literally everyone then that post would basically be a lie. My post here is about how I have less trust in the people I trusted as other people were raising points against them that I see as reasonable. The post has absaloutly nothing to do with wanting or not wanting scum hunting. I think it is a stretch by you to make my look scummy that you would try to put forth the idea that my post conveys that.

In post 1081, UC Voyager wrote:what the hell. like. So you didn't show much reasoning for voting Elmo before then you give him a vote
"I don't think there is anything scummy about her, but due to her lack of meaningful contribution, I would be willing to lynch them day 1." - post
I also may not have made it clear but part of the vote was also from what other people were saying at the time. I strongly encourage you to start reading more into context. Due to what others were saying, I started to see the scum in Elmo. This is shown in the very post your point is criticising here.
In post 141, mutantdevle wrote:Both of these players strike me as scummy but as Elmo currently has a bigger wagon on them, and I just see them as generally less useful for the town, that is where my vote lies.
In post 1081, UC Voyager wrote:He had the bigger wagon?!?! OPEN SCUMMING. like hell. that is super scummy
You present this point as though it was my sole reason for voting Elmo. When in fact this was my reason for voting Elmo instead of fitz. Is it not acceptable to you to settle for second best if it is more likely?

[quote="In post 1081He stops scum hunting (not that he was before), then complains about the day not ending. wow.
-trying to get the day over faster
-trying to lower the amount of scum hunting.[/quote]
You say you have read over my ISO but clearly you either missed or are choosing to ignore the part where I say several times that I come from a mafia culture where 72 hour day phases are the norm. Is it really too hard to believe that perhaps I'd be more appreciative of shorter days as it is what I am used to? In fact, during the course of the second half of day 1, I both started and finished playing another game on that forum. I'm used to having less time to do things, these 336 hour days are a huge difference for me and it should be expected that I would take a while to adjust.

[quote="In post 1081so you risk lynching a PR when he can claim and give the town a chance to get an actual scum and not a PR. Plus town PRs will often try to last as long as they can without claiming. even if the spot light is on them. Generally, you claim PR when you get down to L-1 and someone says they will hammer you.[/quote]
There was no way in hell that anyone was going to believe that Elmo was a PR. Atleast, that's how the situation seemed to me. I think most people agreed that Elmo was either a VT or scum. If you are a VT then it is a terrible idea to fake claim in open games as it is immensly selfish. Doing so could potentially out a genuine PR and cause your own mislynch as opposed to simply you being mislynched.

[quote="In post 1081so you shouldn't give him a chance to play better? how would that help town. That makes no since. that only helps scum because i have been scum in a game of replacements. it makes everything harder. it would be easier to just lynch the replacment before they could do anything different than the person before them.[/quote]
First of all *she. Second of all: how on Earth would that be easier? It's kinda bs to lynch someone before they get a chance to make even a single post in the game. I'd much rather have someone lynched before they replace out as it saves both the mod's and the replacement's time.

[quote="In post 1081naked votes????????[/quote]
What's the problem here? Oh yeah, you don't read in context. A naked vote means the voter has nothing new to add. As a result, you can infer that their vote is based on recent events that other players have brought up. I'd like to reiterate that when you look through someone's ISO and find things like this you should check out what was happening around the post. Reading exclusively someone's ISO gives you a false impression of them as you remove context from the situation.

[quote="In post 1081casually jumps on biggest wagon even though he has no reason to, plus he had not shown any signs of scum reading him, then says we should go after boring tomorrow.[/quote]
I feel like I am just repeating myself here in how devoid of context you are. I don't even get how you would have missed this one as it can be explained by my ISO alone. Just to make this clear, I am 100% against a no lynch. I'd rather lynch someone who I think is town than have the day end with no lynch at all. My only exception to this is if I consider someone as confirmed town. If you'd care to go back to the links to previous games I have played and check the final vote counts for each day then you will find that, regardless of allignment, I am always on the wagon. It is very rare that I wouldn't be on a wagon. I like to be on wagons, it's just how I play. Typically, the later I vote for them, the less confident I am that they are scum.

[quote="In post 1081I also noticed this was a lolhammer! hey Luca. remember Newbie 1826 Basketball where i was scum and i[/quote]
I am unfamiliar with the term lolhammer. Your point about how you have done something similar to my post as scum is NULL however. I am not you. You are not me. What you do and I do are 2 very different things.

Is it possible you could now go back and answer all the questions you have left unanswered or have poorly answered so far this game?
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1104 (isolation #74) » Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:39 am

Post by mutantdevle »

Eww. @Mod can you fix the formatting of that post please? I just missed a ']' at the end of each thing.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1105 (isolation #75) » Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:44 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 1102, Luca Blight wrote:I'm interested to know what about my 974 you disagree with so much as it was mainly showing Fitz up for not actually reading the thread properly.
Your points about him not paying attention / not reading I feel would have been better as points about him not responding in the way you would like him to. I think his posts do reflect he has been paying attention it's just he didn't reply in too valid a way of the main points you were after.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1110 (isolation #76) » Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:37 am

Post by mutantdevle »

I feel like UC is just ignoring me except when he wants to criticise me...
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1113 (isolation #77) » Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:35 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 1111, UC Voyager wrote:
In post 1110, mutantdevle wrote:I feel like UC is just ignoring me except when he wants to criticise me...
what fucking question?????I just looked through your posts, and you didn't ask me SHIT
Ffs you really aren’t good at reading things. I don’t mean you’re ignoring my questions I mean you seem to be ignoring my posts in general. You seem oblivious to the points that I and a few others are raising against you. The unanswered questions I am referring to have been asked primarily by other players but I’d also like to see those questions answered. If you can’t be bothered to reread to find those questions then I will make a list of them tomorrow.

It’s time you stopped ignoring the wagon that’s forming against you and start explaining your actions and your ignorance.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1160 (isolation #78) » Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:23 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

I’m still interested in boring.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1162 (isolation #79) » Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:18 am

Post by mutantdevle »

So @UCV, here is my list of all the times you have failed to answer a question, not answered a question adequately or been ignorant to calls against you. Sorry about this wall but I think that just reflects how your play has been:

- At the top of my post I asked you a question. The second one was, of course, rhetorical but I would have liked an answer to the first question. Overall, you didn't really react to my post here at all.

- Boring asked who you were leaning town on based on your initial read of the thread. You never replied. Your next post after this simply promised thoughts on DV which didn't address either my nor boring's questions.

- I reinforce the idea I want you to answer my question in yet you continue to ignore it.

- fishy votes for you and says your attack on DV was bad. You made no attempts to justify your attack on DV after this and you claim fishy's vote on you was a random jump. This is blatantly ignoring how someone is seeing scum within you.

- fishy makes a proper case against you and calls you out as scum. He made several points in this post which you chose not to address for a while. Furthermore, at the bottom of the post, he asks you a question based on something you wrote in post . You have yet to answer this question and clear the confusion with the point you were making there.

- Luca says he agrees with fishy which clearly shows there is some support against you. You completely ignored this additional pressure.

- Luca asks if you are going to answer fishy's case against you and in post you straight up tell us you are not. So you are purposely avoiding any pressure put on you with the excuse it doesn't help you scum hunt which is such a bs point to make.

- You make a complete u-turn on your stance of not answering fishy. But instead of addressing each of his points you simply ask a few questions to reject the points made against you. I do not feel you answered fishy, you just tried to make it seem like you did. If that was genuinely your defence against him then it is a very poor defence and does no one any favours.

- fishy points out your response wasn't good enough and asks you to answer each point he makes individual which you have not done. He then asks if you read the boring vote in context which you also have not replied to.

- Deas asks you to elaborate on your read on him by explaining the inaccuracies within it. You do not answer.

- You completely ignore everything that has happened beforehand here to take a weak shot at Ectomancer. You make no reference to any of the mounting pressure on you and seem oblivious to everyone's points against you.

In posts and you are purposely ambiguous over what I am doing to raise alarm bells for you despite Transcend's call for you to elaborate. was hardly an elaboration as you briefly state 1 new thing followed by a reiteration of your previous post.

- Luca votes for you which you seemingly do not care for and you choose to ignore.

- I call you out for a 2nd time for not answering my question in . I also make reference to how you inadequately answered fishy's concerns. Finally, I directly call you scum in this read and state how I intend for there to be a wagon upon you. You make no attempts to address any of this reiteration.

- At the top of this post I make a statement of how you could be in a scum team with boring and kelbris. Not one of you three have addressed this thought and it makes me wonder why you'd choose to ignore it. Boring even quoted the rest of what I was saying in that post so she purposely left out the part where I call the 3 of you out. Would you like to address your relationship with boring and kelbris now?

- You claim there is barely a case on you yet both fishy and Luca are voting for you. Furthermore, I had put forth and interest in voting for you as well as generally being against you. Finally, DV had also questioned you to some extent. If all of that is "barely a case" then it must take the entire town to be against someone before you think they are being opposed.

- Luca asks you 3 questions here. You only answered 2 of them. You are still yet to answer whether you think myself or DV are more likely to be scum.

- I asked you about whether you are reading in context which you have not answered. It is still unclear now if you have read things in context. I also mention how you had not answered my original question for the 3rd time as well as reference how you haven't been answering other people's questions as well.

- Luca aks you what made you change your thoughts on Transcend. You ignored this question for quite some time.

- I vote for you, which you also ignore. Would you still consider being halfway towards a lynch as barely a case?

- I make a detailed post as a defence against the points you made against me. This is the kind of thing you should have done when fishy called you out. Furthermore, if you are genuinely trying to push for a wagon on me like you suggest later then surely you would respond to my defence by addressing each point I make? So are you serious about trying to lynch me or what?

- You answered fishy's question in basically immediately whilst ignoring the huge post I made about you and the other concerns players have such as why your view on Transcend had changed.

- You get angry with me because apparently I had never asked you any questions. Not only have I asked you many questions but I've also stated you're not answering other's questions. You claimed you looked through my posts and couldn't find anything which makes me doubt this claim since I mentioned that you hadn't answered a question 3 times; 4 if you include the question itself. Furthermore, this post makes it clear that you've acknowledged my calls to answer questions but have ignored them every time. Even if you didn't know what questions I was referring to you have had at least 3 opportunities to inquire as to what I meant. But instead you maintain ignorance against most of the posts that call you out.

- You finally answer Luca's question in post , at least, it appears that way. You stated in the next post that you were actually thinking of DV so that invalidates your explanation of why your Transcend vote changed. You then stated your reason for the change which was kinda strange if you ask me. You stated the change was because his reason of trying to attract the night kill made sense to you but his alleged motive of trying to attract the night kill would have been something you would have read before you gave the initial read on him if you truly did read the thread as you claim.

- You ask us not to meta read you. Why, is there something in your meta you have to hide? Meta is a good way of scum telling players if their general play style is consistent. At least you have started to address concerns against you in this post and post but the way you are doing so is coming across as aggressively anti-town and as though you feel backed into a corner. Besides, you still have a lot more to answer to.

That's 25 points against you. Do you see why both myself and others see you as scummy? I expect you to adequately answer everything I have brought up here. If you feel like that's too much to answer all at once then you should have been answering these concerns as the game has gone on. I doubt you're going to answer much of this though since you never do.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1169 (isolation #80) » Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:49 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 1163, havingfitz wrote:My impression of UCV is they're lynchbait. The lack of responses could be due to being in too many games. Is their response rate to questions AI for them?
According to Luca, avoiding questions is something UCV does when scum aligned. Besides, if UCV has the time to make a huge post trying to call me out as scum by analysing my posts then he sure as hell has time to answer a single question here or there.

In post 1167, Ectomancer wrote:
@Mutant - OMFGMYEYESPLEASESPARETHEM
I don't understand why people have problems with walls when they are structured neatly. Would you rather I didn't contribute so much? Or would you prefer if I split my analysis up into several consecutive posts so you don't feel like you are reading so much? Either way, just deal with it.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1185 (isolation #81) » Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:25 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

How are walls scummy? I have a lot of things I want to say and convey and hence I am going to. I’m not going to hide away my thoughts and opinions just because you don’t feel like reading.

Also UCV did you even read my post properly and actually look at the posts I was referring to with each point? Obviously not since you wouldn’t be denying the existence of questions. Furthermore, I asked additional questions in that post which yet again you are ignoring.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1189 (isolation #82) » Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:56 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 1186, Ectomancer wrote:
In post 1185, mutantdevle wrote:How are walls scummy? I have a lot of things I want to say and convey and hence I am going to. I’m not going to hide away my thoughts and opinions just because you don’t feel like reading.

Also UCV did you even read my post properly and actually look at the posts I was referring to with each point? Obviously not since you wouldn’t be denying the existence of questions. Furthermore, I asked additional questions in that post which yet again you are ignoring.
Shh. Come back when you are willing to listen to constructive criticism.
What is your criticism here, that I shouldn’t share my thoughts and opinions? You haven’t actually given anything constructive here; you literally just stated that my post apparently made your eyes bleed. Constructive would imply you offered a solution to a problem you have identified which you have not. Besides, why should I change the way I play based on what one person says? If you don’t like reading through a lot of text then that is your problem and not mine. I also can’t help but notice many walls have been posted throughout this game yet only now you decide to criticise it?
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1197 (isolation #83) » Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:30 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

UCV is at L-2, cool. We’re only half way through the day though and I know y’all don’t tend to like days ending too early.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1201 (isolation #84) » Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:42 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

Well Deas since this day seems to be heading towards a lynch of either you or UCV I think I know who I’d be wanting to lynch in your situation.

Let’s save revisiting boring until day 3.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1204 (isolation #85) » Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:02 am

Post by mutantdevle »

I’m not protecting boring, I’d just prefer to lynch UCV. Boring is who I’d want lynched next if there’s no big kill tonight.

Also, for the record, my stance on the DV wagon is the same as my stance on the IceGuy wagon.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1210 (isolation #86) » Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:17 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 1205, Ectomancer wrote:
In post 1189, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 1186, Ectomancer wrote:
In post 1185, mutantdevle wrote:How are walls scummy? I have a lot of things I want to say and convey and hence I am going to. I’m not going to hide away my thoughts and opinions just because you don’t feel like reading.

Shh. Come back when you are willing to listen to constructive criticism.
What is your criticism here, that I shouldn’t share my thoughts and opinions? You haven’t actually given anything constructive here; you literally just stated that my post apparently made your eyes bleed. Constructive would imply you offered a solution to a problem you have identified which you have not. Besides, why should I change the way I play based on what one person says? If you don’t like reading through a lot of text then that is your problem and not mine. I also can’t help but notice many walls have been posted throughout this game yet only now you decide to criticise it?
Shh. I don't fit square concepts into round holes. All you are doing is demonstrating your refusal to reduce the noise level. You make a lot of noise. A. LOT. OF. NOISE. Worse, you refuse to even consider that it could be a problem and proudly proclaim your refusal as though it were admirable. You're getting all offended and you can't even fathom how you might be wrong. It would take too much of the space in this game to EXPLAIN this concept to you so that you might get it. Why? Because you can't even imagine that you might be a problem!
I don't get what you are trying to achieve here. You have presented nothing wrong with my play. You have simply stated that you do not like it; something which no one else has done. If you want me to change how I play and post less then give me a legitimate reason to. You can't just change someone's opinion on something just by trying to undermine them. If I am a problem, explain to me why. Don't just tell me I'm a problem because that does nothing to create a soloution.

Also, you say I am making a lot of noise as though I am the player making the most noise. There are many other players who have posted a lot more than I have yet you find nothing wrong in their play? Currently, I am under the impression you are just trying to silence my opinion and steer me off course. Especially with the patronising "shh"'s, usage of caps and answering of your own questions.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1212 (isolation #87) » Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:00 am

Post by mutantdevle »

@Transcend, may I ask why you seem to be posting a lot less and a lot less aggressively in day 2 than you did in day 1?
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1219 (isolation #88) » Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:53 am

Post by mutantdevle »

Feel free to place your vote on me. I have literally no objects to it since it would basically be a useless vote as no one is going to want to lynch me.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1240 (isolation #89) » Thu Nov 23, 2017 7:02 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 912, Transcend wrote:K but green pm
The thing is... I just realised... 'Bout something very important... My role card... Assuming my role card is a copy-paste of everyone else's... Green isn't on there...

So scum slip?
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1256 (isolation #90) » Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:00 am

Post by mutantdevle »

Am I the only one that thinks Transcend quick hammered because I pointed out his scum slip...

Also friendly reminder to the vig: if you exist, don't shoot Transcend. Shoot who you think is most scum other than him. Once we are aware of your existence, I think that's all the evidence we need to prosecute Transcend.

And can I just say, if Transcend is town, this kind of thing is why I wanted him lynched for outing Yuria. He purposely quick hammered without giving UCV a chance to role claim which also meant we had less discussion time today. He needs to be lynched before he does any more damage because that's all he has been doing this game.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1264 (isolation #91) » Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:58 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

I don't think we should be so quick to discard Transcend as being scum if UCV flips scum.

I will be pushing for Transcend tomorrow if either UCV flips town or there are 2 kills during the night.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1266 (isolation #92) » Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:29 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 1265, Transcend wrote:u sure about that ;)
Tbh I interpret that as "if I am scum you're getting shot".
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1267 (isolation #93) » Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:30 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

Also, god damnit UCV get online so you can tell us if we got the lynch right or not.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1269 (isolation #94) » Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:41 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

Meh, I prefer it when the player reacts to their lynch first before it becomes official. That way a townie can get their final words out and there's more satisfaction when a scum is like "yeah GG you got me".
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1273 (isolation #95) » Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:49 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

GG UCV.

Any chance you could possibly just maybe give us the tiniest slightest hint as to who the other 2 scum members maybe are? ;)
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1277 (isolation #96) » Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:55 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

^^ Exactly.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1279 (isolation #97) » Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:56 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

UCV for me where you went wrong was not answering questions and ignoring any conflict directed towards you. If I was to give feedback on your scum game it would be to reply to more posts that address you directly.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1282 (isolation #98) » Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:58 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

Also, kek you are defending Transcend now...

If Transcend was town you'd let us accuse him of bussing at the end and let us mislynch him. The only reason you'd have for defending Transcend at this stage is if he was on your team :3
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1283 (isolation #99) » Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:59 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 1281, UC Voyager wrote:
In post 1279, mutantdevle wrote:UCV for me where you went wrong was not answering questions and ignoring any conflict directed towards you. If I was to give feedback on your scum game it would be to reply to more posts that address you directly.
Lol. What questions. I would have answered them. But I looked hard for them. I could not find them. I put a lot of effort into my scum games. I would have found them
: "Is that the only thing you think I have done wrong?"

That's what started my whole assault on you kek.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1285 (isolation #100) » Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:00 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 1284, Luca Blight wrote:Transcend just needs to be insta-lynched Tomorrow regardless, or vig-killed preferably.
I don't think a vig kill is preferable. The vig could use their kill to take out who they think is the second most likely to be scum and save Transcend for the lynch.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1288 (isolation #101) » Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:06 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

So is the other PR the tracker or the cop?

Btw, if you are the cop, once you use your investigation you should role claim. This will basically make you and the person you checked innocent children just not confirmed as such. Unless of course the person you checked was scum, then we lynch them and you get 100% town confirmed.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1290 (isolation #102) » Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:10 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

I did though... outlined everything you missed.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1293 (isolation #103) » Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:14 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

I assume dumbtell is the term used for when you make it seem like you don't know something that you actually do?

In this example, you're saying that my questioning of you is pretending that I don't know the answers because you're calling me out as scum.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1296 (isolation #104) » Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:18 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

I really don't think deas is scum tbh. He just feels really town. Ecto possibly but tbh I'm willing to put more money on kelbris being scum.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1297 (isolation #105) » Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:18 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

Oh and don't forget boring.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1301 (isolation #106) » Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:23 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

Ehh, I guess. But they could have been bussing.

I'm not so sure though since Transcend needlessly almost got boring lynched several times. I don't think Transcend would be selfish enough to sacrifice his own teammate just to make himself look town; wouldn't surprise me though.

I guess the fact that Elmo quit because of Transcend also means that they couldn't have been on the same team.

So okay yeah, I'm willing to consider boring conf town at this point.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1302 (isolation #107) » Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:24 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

You didn't get a chance to role claim kek.

Besides, I wouldn't have believed it personally. All it would do is tell us which other PR is out there.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1305 (isolation #108) » Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:27 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 1303, Luca Blight wrote:Transcend also made Vomi quit - does that mean this slot is also probably town?
Ehh, I've been looking at ProHawk in isolation to the previous owners of his slot and consider him town based on his actions. So if that's something you want to consider to help justify a town read on ProHawk then sure but I think he's town anyway.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1309 (isolation #109) » Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:15 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 1308, UC Voyager wrote:met reading is terrible btw, it gets townies lynched all of the time!
I've never had that problem. If anything my meta makes me look town when I am scum :3

You should probably buy a better meta.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1318 (isolation #110) » Sun Nov 26, 2017 7:40 am

Post by mutantdevle »

VOTE: transcend

We all know why. There’s no vig in the game.

If you’re right about the cop investigating you then that’s the only thing that’s going to save you.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1334 (isolation #111) » Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:34 am

Post by mutantdevle »

Transcend the fundamental thing here right now is that if a cop has investigated you then they have no reason not to role claim and confirm you both as town.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1337 (isolation #112) » Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:53 am

Post by mutantdevle »

Umm no...

The cop gets 1 investigation. Once they use that, they are a vanilla townie with extra information. There's NO reason they should not claim after performing this investigation as all it does is withhold information from the town.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1347 (isolation #113) » Sun Nov 26, 2017 11:12 am

Post by mutantdevle »

Tbh I feel like the way kelbris is currently acting is a bus. If Transcend flips scum I'd want us to look more into kelbris next. If Transcend is town then I think we should take up his push on boring.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1349 (isolation #114) » Sun Nov 26, 2017 11:41 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 1348, Transcend wrote:how is he bussing me if he's voting boring ...
His mixture of both accusing you one minute and defending you the next. His last post also threatened to revote you if you don't claim. This just feels like he's both trying to be critical of you and trying to save your life at once. Overall, it just feels really forced.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1356 (isolation #115) » Sun Nov 26, 2017 12:24 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

@boring by the last part of your statement do you mean you think we should explore the idea of lynching someone who is widely considered town (eg. myself) tomorrow?

If so then I see where you’re coming from. It does become suspicious when a strong townie lives for too long. I figured that either myself or Luca would be shot last night and I honestly don’t expect to live to see tomorrow. That’s why I’d like to make it clear that if Transcend flips scum I’d be going after kelbris but if he flips town then I’d be going for boring.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1364 (isolation #116) » Sun Nov 26, 2017 2:50 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

Transcend scum: GET KELBRIS

Transcend town: Look into boring but consider others.

Like I say, I doubt I’d make it to tomorrow. I feel like the last PR may be the tracker rather than the cop but if the cop exists then they should investigate kelbris and role claim with the result tomorrow.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1383 (isolation #117) » Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:18 am

Post by mutantdevle »

Upon starting this day I had a major question on my mind. That question being "why am I still alive"?

I'm fairly confident that out of everyone here I'm the person that players have the most town reads on. I don't actually think anyone has a scum or null read on me (if you do please say so). So I would have thought that since I am the most townie player surely the scum would want to get rid of me? So knowing I am still alive makes me wonder
what
is keeping me alive? The only thing I could think of was that my reads are wrong. Think about it, someone who is highly considered town going around leading the rest of the town in the wrong direction. Why would they want to get rid of that?

Next, I started thinking why Ectomancer would be shot instead of me. The last we heard of Ectomancer (which was quite a while ago) he was basically just arguing with me over how long my posts are. So immediately I thought that perhaps the scum are trying to frame me? But I feel like they'd know it would take a lot more than that to make me look scummy at this point so I think there would be some other reason. A little further back Ectomancer specifically said that he was anti-Fitz. Do you know who else quarrelled with Fitz? Luca, who's now dead. Furthermore, surely it's not a coincidence that more recently I have been leaning town on Fitz? This would fit in with the I'm still alive because my reads are wrong theory.

So I think Fitz is scum.

But that's not all. Luca was also aggressive towards Deas towards the end of his life in this game. Deas is also another person I had previously mostly considered town. Additionally, Deas' post at the start of this day feels forced. It feels like he just pumped out a load of questions to keep us occupied and try to put his opinions at the forefront; something he has not done in this game up until now. My first reaction to his post was that he is trying to take over the town and get them on his side.

So now I believe Fitz and Deas are the scum team. I've also town read fishy a lot so I'm going to be keeping an eye on him. But for now, I am only willing to vote Deas and Fitz until one of them flips. Since I have more evidence on Fitz:

VOTE: Fitz
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1384 (isolation #118) » Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:22 am

Post by mutantdevle »

I think the last PR is the watcher. A cop would definitely have checked someone by now and role claimed to tell us the result. The result of the cop is either 2 confirmed townies or 1 townie and 1 scum. Either results are good.

So basically the other PR should be the watcher. The watcher should role claim if they get any result of someone visiting someone else because it confirms their target as scum and means they are 1 less person we need to consider for the lynch.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1386 (isolation #119) » Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:44 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 1385, ProHawk wrote:You are pretty much telegraphing your role or are a brilliant strategist.
What do you mean by this? I don't understand what you mean by telegraphing my role. I think you mean it's because I am putting forth the idea I am a vanilla townie and hence they wouldn't want to kill me because they'd prefer to get a power role but I am unsure.

Regardless of that, if my reads were on target I do think they would have shot me even if they would prefer to get a PR.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1390 (isolation #120) » Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:55 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 1388, havingfitz wrote:mutant...I'm leaning towards you not being scum so I'd appreciate an unvote.

I'm not scum.
Oh well okay then I guess that solves everything. There's absolutely no chance you could be lying to me right?

If you want me to unvote you then start the Deas wagon.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1392 (isolation #121) » Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:22 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

I’m sure I’ve said this before but whatever. I originally considered him scum on D1 but since then I had been leaning town on him.

What are your thoughts on my night kill analysis? You seem to have conveniently ignored it.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1411 (isolation #122) » Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:52 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

Boring the mass claim should take place tomorrow (unless either PR thinks they are going to die tonight) but ONLY if we lynch town today. All PRs have to role claim on mylo because there’s not much point in having a PR if it gets endgamed without giving us much information.

And sure I’m willing to go after deas first.

I’ll reply to prohawk’s and fitz’s posts later.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1412 (isolation #123) » Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:52 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

That moment you don’t notice that new page...
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1413 (isolation #124) » Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:57 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

Oh okay I guess we are mass claiming. I’m last in boring’s order but I don’t think that matters since everyone knows my role anyway :3
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1417 (isolation #125) » Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:58 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

Deas are you going to role claim?
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1420 (isolation #126) » Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:21 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 1419, havingfitz wrote:
In post 1413, mutantdevle wrote:everyone knows my role anyway :3
Where did you claim?
I haven't explicitly claimed but I feel like anyone could infer that I am a VT.

People who still need to claim:

Fitz, boring, ProHawk and fishy.

Speaking of fishy. He hasn't commented in a while. I'd hate for him to replace out at this point in the game :/
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1423 (isolation #127) » Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:39 am

Post by mutantdevle »

Tbh if you have nothing to hide then the order shouldn’t matter. The order we claim in only effects scum. This applies to both of you. You should both claim once you click on this thread next regardless of who’s claimed before you.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1431 (isolation #128) » Thu Nov 30, 2017 4:14 am

Post by mutantdevle »

UNVOTE:

Watcher or IC. I assume that if you were a cop you’d have roleclaimed with a result by now.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1432 (isolation #129) » Thu Nov 30, 2017 4:18 am

Post by mutantdevle »

I keep not noticing the new page :/

Also that first sentence was supposed to be a question.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1433 (isolation #130) » Thu Nov 30, 2017 4:54 am

Post by mutantdevle »

I understand if you don’t want to answer that though.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1440 (isolation #131) » Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:37 am

Post by mutantdevle »

Wow that is actually an amazing way of role claiming @fitz, mind if I use that technique in future games I play? kek.

But yes @boring, definitely say what your 'results' are as the position of all 3 roles so that if you get shot tonight we know what you did with your role (as fitz has done and suggested).
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1441 (isolation #132) » Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:40 am

Post by mutantdevle »

Tbh whoever isn't the IC has the upper hand of knowing for certain which of the results are true already. So based on that, I'm going to focus on and follow what both of you say by assuming you are both not the IC. Therefore I will treat both of you as coming from the point with the most knowledge. So basically, I am essentially yours to command together.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1452 (isolation #133) » Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:18 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

Jeez guys calm down. Simple gambit ‘tis all. I’m the other PR. I feel it was important to try to make it as likely as possible for scum to fake claim. It’s also good to see others reactions to finding out someone lied. Since boring didn’t try to pass herself off as the other PR that gives her a little more town credit.

And before y’all go lynch all liars on my ass just reread my posts. I never actually claimed VT I just stated it could be inferred I was which isn’t the same as claiming.

So anyway my results:

IC - I’ll claim at MyLo or if y’all stupidly push me to L-1 due to my gambit.

Watcher - Fitz N1: nothing, boring N2: nothing, ProHawk N3: nothing.

Cop - N2: ProHawk: townie.

Everyone here can make a guess at best over which roles we are. However, between myself and fitz, one of us knows who the other is whereas the other can narrow it down to 2 options.

New lynch pool:

ProHawk
Kelbris
Deasvail
Fish

That’s a 50% chance of getting scum :3
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1453 (isolation #134) » Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:03 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

Oh and also boring is in the lynch pool. There’s still a chance she is scum. (I copy pasted fitz’s lynch pool and removed my name forgetting he thought boring was a PR at the time.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1454 (isolation #135) » Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:06 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

I’ve just had another idea. For the most part, both myself and fitz should not vote or give our opinions until the rest of you have done so. That way, the scum can’t just sheep on our confirmed town opinions.

This would also force the scum into an uncomfortable position of balancing bussing and defending each other.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1461 (isolation #136) » Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:40 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 1460, ProHawk wrote:
In post 1423, mutantdevle wrote:Tbh if you have nothing to hide then the order shouldn’t matter. The order we claim in only effects scum. This applies to both of you. You should both claim once you click on this thread next regardless of who’s claimed before you.
Why did you say this? Clearly order mattered to you
To apply pressure on people to role claim. Besides, for the most part it didn’t matter. It would only affect who would be in the position to either assume a PR or confess they are not it. I don’t get why you’re trying to stir up shit with me though. Since only 2 of us claim a PR there should be no doubt that we are. Get back to pressuring those in the lynch pool whilst myself and fitz criticise your statements without giving our opinions.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1465 (isolation #137) » Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:45 am

Post by mutantdevle »

Yeah I think we should keep PR tactics and discussion to a minimum for now. For the most part of this day the lynch pool should discuss amongst themselves who they think the scum are within them. Meanwhile, myself and fitz will jump in to point out flaws and ask questions to do with people’s accusations and defences without giving a strong opinion. The second part of the day, when we start voting, you’re welcome to discuss PR semantics then. It’s to town’s best interest to put as much pressure on the lynch pool as possible.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1468 (isolation #138) » Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:37 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

It’s annoying that people are going VLA without at least dropping a small read to spark some discussion whilst they are away :/
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1472 (isolation #139) » Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:52 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 1469, boring wrote:Also, mutant, if you do have an innocent on Prohawk, we need to know.
I guess you’ll have to find out tomorrow when either myself or fitz are dead. You’re welcome to exclude ProHawk from the lynch pool for today if you wish (but that’s no guarantee others will do so).
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1477 (isolation #140) » Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:01 am

Post by mutantdevle »

@ProHawk, Mind giving your opinions on those in the lynch pool?
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1481 (isolation #141) » Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:18 am

Post by mutantdevle »

Tbh I think all of us who voted Transcend are guilty of policy lynching Transcend. We all wanted him gone so we found whatever reason we could to dub him as scum. If we were to be honest with ourselves then I think we all knew he was bad town rather than scum. That said, I think we can all agree it’s a relief to have him gone.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1493 (isolation #142) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:15 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

Kek kelbris since when was I part of the lynch pool? Like if you’re going to include me in that then at least include fitz too you silly :3

Speaking of fitz, I think he’s due a “bleh, I’m still here” post.

It’s good to see discussion picking up though :P
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1505 (isolation #143) » Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:54 am

Post by mutantdevle »

Just throwing this out there:

The scum decided not to attempt to fake claim a PR, so I think we can conclude that they are not really risk takers.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1548 (isolation #144) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:40 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 1534, DeasVail wrote:uh what?

Anyway, I think that's the hammer. Good luck guys, my guess would be boring and then kelbris, given the weird 180 from liking my points on boring to then using a post of boring's as an excuse to change his read of me. I'm sorry that I didn't get into this game as much as I should have.
I don't like this post. It feels forced and as though it is trying to give the impression "hey look at me, I must be town if I didn't confess to being scum after I thought I had been lynched." I'm fairly certain most people's first impressions to reading this was "he hasn't been hammered though..." I certainly knew you hadn't been lynched yet and I feel like everyone else would as well. After all, the difference between 3 or 4 votes isn't exactly hard to keep track of. My point is, this post doesn't feel as though you even believed you had just been hammered. This gives the impression you are scum looking for town cred. I can't help but think that if you were a townie who believed they had just been misslynched you'd have a bit more to say than this.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1564 (isolation #145) » Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:35 am

Post by mutantdevle »

I don't think it's best to hammer yet. Sure there isn't a whole lot to discuss but there's no rush to end the day either. Every new post is something we can potentially learn from. Besides, I'm sure there a few topics we could still talk about. Eg:

Almost all of y'all seem to be sucking up to us PR's. Could we have less of that please? It just makes you all look like you want town cred. It's interesting how practically all of you have pretty much excluded ProHawk from the lynch pool on the assumption I have a town result on him. But you forget there is only a 1 in 3 chance that is true. Like I've said, this gives me the impression y'all are sucking up to us PR's. By not considering ProHawk, it gives the impression that y'all are scum playing it safe; which is the playstyle we can assume they are playing. Obviously, you can't all be scum for doing that so I'm interested to know what is everyone's reads on ProHawk?

On the topic of people that most of us have passed off as town, what are everyone's reads on fishy? I think it is important that we explore everyone's thoughts on everyone.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1569 (isolation #146) » Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:04 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 1568, ProHawk wrote:
In post 1564, mutantdevle wrote:Almost all of y'all seem to be sucking up to us PR's.
sucking up? rofl...

I still want you to answer my question :D
What question?
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1571 (isolation #147) » Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:36 am

Post by mutantdevle »

I don’t get why you’d want an answer to that question so badly if you’re only motive is curiosity but all right,

I’ve been considered town by practically everyone all game so I felt comfortable making such a gambit. The motive behind the gambit was clear and I’m sure everyone would have seen that.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1585 (isolation #148) » Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:40 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 1576, boring wrote:Dude, play the tape all the way through: either Prohawk is conf. town, or pursuing him would force you to reveal your role to save him from lynch. You chose to steer the day in this direction. Your one and only value as living, confirmed town is in that we can trust that you want town to win. Your actions took Prohawk off the table. You did that. If you want Prohawk back in the lynch pool today, you're the only one who can undo that.

So quit fucking with us, and decide whether you want to stand behind your effective quarantine of Prohawk.
Woah woah woah, this hostility isn't necessary. At no point did I ever say that we should be lynching ProHawk, I simply requested reads on him that ignore my potential town confirmation on him. I also never said I wanted him in the lynch pool. If posting reads on someone (which could range from town to null to scum) = putting them in the lynch pool to you then that would suggest to me that you would otherwise think ProHawk is scum? At no point am I fucking with you here. I just want everyone's reads on everyone. Why? Because I don't want to give scum the opportunity to backtrack on their reads. If we let people get away with not reading someone then that gives them room to present their opinion as something different tomorrow.

As of yet, I don't think anyone has given a read on fishy. Y'all seem to be assuming in that post that I only threw fishy into the mix to back up wanting a read on ProHawk, have you not considered that might be the other way round? When one of either myself or Fitz die tonight you will know if ProHawk really is town. What if he's not? Also, say we decide tomorrow that we want to look more into fishy. If either of those 2 situations occurs then scum currently would have the wiggle room to change their opinion to make themselves more town and to better fit the situation. It is vital that we have everyone's opinions on everyone pre-established so there is no chance of that happening.

Tomorrow I will go over everyone's ISO since the start of day 4 to record who thinks who is town, null or scum. I want a full list of who thinks what. If anyone does not have a recent read on a certain person then I will pressure them to give it. I'd appreciate it if we could just cut the bs and have everyone declare their opinion on everyone.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1587 (isolation #149) » Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:02 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 1586, havingfitz wrote:I haven't had a chance to get to this today. RL. Sorry. If I get time over the weekend I will give better reads.
If you conclude that DV is top of your scum lists then please don't hammer him yet because I want everyone else's reads on everyone first.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1591 (isolation #150) » Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:11 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

@DV are fishy and Hawk town reads for you or do you consider them null?
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1601 (isolation #151) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:18 am

Post by mutantdevle »

Welp the good news is that everyone has stated their reads on everyone (by everyone I mean the non-PRs). So thank you all for that. A special shoutout to fishy for being the only one who was clear in his reads :3 The rest of you have some clarifying to do. For the record, how I found these reads is I looked at the ISO of each person by starting from their most recent posts. As soon as I found their reads on someone, I stopped looking. So I ignored context on some of what was being said. Hence the possibility that this reads list may be wrong. If so, please correct me. Aside from that, here are the basics of what everyone is saying:

Deas reads:

Kelbris - Scum
Boring - Scum
Fishy - Null/Town (unclear)
Hawk - Town

Hawk reads:

Kelbris - Scum
Deas - Scum/Null (unclear)
Boring - Town/Scum/Null (unclear)
Fishy - Town

Kelbris reads:

Deas - Scum
Hawk - Scum
Boring - Null/Town (unclear)
Fishy - Town

Boring reads:

Deas - Scum
Kelbris - Scum
Hawk - Scum/Null (unclear)
Fishy - Town

Fishy reads:

Deas - Scum
Kelbris - Scum
Hawk - Town
Boring - Town

(I ordered each list with who each player thinks is most scummy at the top and least scummy at the bottom).

Things I'd like clarified:

@Deas, do you have a town read or a null read on Fishy?
@Hawk, do you have a scum read or a null read on Deas?
@Hawk, what is your read on Boring? (Your most recent read on her glossed over the possibility she could be any of the 3).
@Kelbris, do you have a town read or a null read on Boring?
@Boring, do you have a scum read or a null read on Hawk?
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1605 (isolation #152) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:48 am

Post by mutantdevle »

So we have 2 days left, that's less than I thought. Could y'all speed up with your replies?
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1608 (isolation #153) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:25 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 1607, ProHawk wrote:Do I have to choose? lol I can't decide between boring and deas right now
I’m not asking you to choose between them; I accept that you may view them at the same level. But level do you see them at? Are they scummy, null or town to you? I’m assuming scum since null and town wouldn’t make sense in this context.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1611 (isolation #154) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:09 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

I’m thinking they are both scum. I’m more confident on DV than I am kelbris though. Kelbris had a sudden change of thought on DV recently which could be a decision to buss. Whilst I’m fairly confident DV will be today’s lynch, I’m not so sure kelbris’ fate is as solidified.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1613 (isolation #155) » Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:51 am

Post by mutantdevle »

I’m waiting for ProHawk to answer my most recent question.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1617 (isolation #156) » Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:54 am

Post by mutantdevle »

Okay, updated reads of the pool:

Deas reads:

Kelbris - Scum
Boring - Scum
Fishy - Town
Hawk - Town

Hawk reads:

Kelbris - Scum
Boring - Scum
Deas - Town
Fishy - Town

Kelbris reads:

Deas - Scum
Hawk - Scum
Boring - Town
Fishy - Town

Boring reads:

Deas - Scum
Kelbris - Scum
Hawk - Scum
Fishy - Town

Fishy reads:

Deas - Scum
Kelbris - Scum
Hawk - Town
Boring - Town

Again, these lists are in order of most confident scum at the top and most confident town at the bottom.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1620 (isolation #157) » Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:09 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 1619, ProHawk wrote:So if we aren't both scum, then the remaining scum has to be Fish? Yeah, I guess that makes sense... ugh
I kinda see it as reasonable. If the scum aren't those we consider obviously scum then perhaps those more in the background and less obviously scum like fish are the culprits. Though, I can't help thinking that if fish was scum then we'd have to go through too many misslynces before we realised and hence scum would win the game anyway.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1626 (isolation #158) » Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:17 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 1624, boring wrote:@mutant - I'd prefer:
Deas - Scum
Kelbris - Scum/Null
Hawk - Scum/Null
Fishy - Town
If I was to put a gun to your head in the vigilante kind of way what would you choose for each?
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1629 (isolation #159) » Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:08 am

Post by mutantdevle »

I'll probably hammer Deas later today if Fitz does not.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1631 (isolation #160) » Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:20 am

Post by mutantdevle »

Good morning :3
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1635 (isolation #161) » Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:30 am

Post by mutantdevle »

Does anyone have anything to say before I (or Fitz) hammers?
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1639 (isolation #162) » Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:49 am

Post by mutantdevle »

Okay, I'm hammering.

VOTE: DeasVail

Good luck with surviving the night as well Fitz. Regarding functionality, I think we both know which of us 2 it would be better to have survive, but I also think opinions are important too. I hope that in the event of my death you can make a case on my behalf. I'm hoping you have deduced why I would have lied about the result I have lied about; just like I am fairly confident I know why you lied about the results you lied about. I'm hoping you have picked up on the additional crumbs I have left that only you would understand (before one of us dies). So that you can carry my opinions forward in the event that I die. Likewise, I will not let your opinions go to waste if you are the one the scum decide to kill.

It was fun playing with you Fitz :P
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1643 (isolation #163) » Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:50 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

Guys this is super important @everyone.

Before we get into catching the scum lord bastard that killed fitz I need everyone to answer this question as honestly as they can:

Before reading fitz’s death message this morning, which role did you honestly think each of us were?

I’m not accepting “I didn’t think about it” or “I couldn’t tell”, just everyone answer the damn question.

DO NOT ATTEMPT TO LIE TO GET TOWN CRED. If you are town, you have nothing to worry about. If you lie, and my theory is correct, you will be found out. We are lynching all liars. This question is not about your answer, but about whether or not you lie. So don’t lie; I have a way of knowing.

So everyone start this day by answering this question: what roles did you believe myself and fitz had yesterday?
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1644 (isolation #164) » Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:51 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

Thank you kelbris for answering the question whilst I was typing :P
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1653 (isolation #165) » Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:37 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 1646, kelbris wrote:I think that fishy and boring are VT, ProHawk is mafia and that Mutant is either Tracker or Cop.
The cop belief is understandable but what makes you think I’m the tracker? No one else should answer or address this question, trust me, this question is only for kelbris.

Thank you all for answering my question. The results are... interesting. I’ll be back in like 8 hours to discuss them further.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1663 (isolation #166) » Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:47 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 1648, boring wrote:But as the day went on, I realized that you either didn't think it through, or didn't care.
I can assure you that it was neither of these. I must admit that halfway through the day I realised my original logic was flawed but the concept behind why I chose to give ProHawk a free pass for that day still stands. I will reveal the full extent of what my logic there I will reveal later on in the day. Just know though that I could have chosen anyone that was still alive (aside from Fitz and myself). In short though, the reason I chose ProHawk was that he was my 2nd strongest town read (the 1st being fishy) but he wasn't as unanimously believed to be as such.

In post 1654, Fishythefish wrote:
In post 1649, boring wrote:
In post 1645, Fishythefish wrote:
mutant: I thought fitz was a tracker or cop (because he thought up the whole hypoclaims thing), and you were cop or IC (
because you seemed to think the third role was watcher!
)
What do you mean by this?
In mutant's hypoclaim post, he said "watcher" instead of "tracker". I thought he'd probably be less likely to mess up his own role's name. Though I didn't think all that hard about the possible reasons - obviously, asking for clarification would have been a bad idea :D
I have a habit of getting watcher and tracker confused :/ I often use both names interchangeably despite knowing there is a difference. Whoops. Hopefully, the scum would have either missed that or interpreted it as me pretending not to be the tracker.

It would appear that boring made the same mistake that I did there. I'm willing to confirm town boring at this stage in the game.

If y'all couldn't tell in hindsight, I was trying to make it seem like I was the tracker yesterday. It made no sense to me that a cop would have stayed quiet for so long despite having a read so I knew Fitz was the tracker. Obviously, a tracker is far more useful than an IC which is why I was trying to subtly draw the night kill to myself. I couldn't obviously blurt out that I was the tracker because any decent scum would call that bluff.

I'm hoping getting the whole tracker/watcher names confused had no impact on the scum's decision last night. I think it would have had just as much of an impact as Fitz's "I will try to track" post.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1664 (isolation #167) » Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:08 am

Post by mutantdevle »

I'm also thinking that kelbris is our best bet for scum. However, since there is only 1 scum left, their day chat is now useless. As a result, this day is our own more than ever. We should use every hour we have of this day to think through our decision and every hour we have the next day if it would come to that.

Also Kelbris' thoughts on which role was which looks the scummiest to me. I don't think he lied, but I wasn't expecting anyone to actually do that. But you don't need to lie to look scummy. Kelbris strikes me as the kind of person who takes things at face value. Hence why he thought a mason claim was serious and why he would think there might be 2 trackers and that Fitz was the tracker because Fitz basically said he was. As a result, I feel that's something Kelbris would kill over. He wouldn't have noticed my subtle hints to being the tracker as he takes things at surface value.

There is also this:
In post 1642, kelbris wrote:tbh, I kinda saw that coming. The minute havingfitz said "i'll try to track someone", I knew he would be the night's target. Scum couldn't allow him to figure out who didn't visit anyone, especially if maf killed since it would essentially prove that they weren't scum, narrowing down the mislynch pool.
In post 1646, kelbris wrote:I think that fishy and boring are VT, ProHawk is mafia and that Mutant is either Tracker or Cop.
You seem to have drawn the conclusion that I am not the IC despite that clearly being what I am. I cannot be the tracker since Fitz has died and flipped tracker. And if you thought I was the cop, then how the fuck do you have a scum read on ProHawk if I would have had a town investigation on him? There are a few other recent posts I can point at as flawed if needed. I'd really like to see you wiggle your way out of this one here.

Like I say, we should probably lynch kelbris. But there are still a few things I want to bring up first after I here Kelbris' response to this post.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1668 (isolation #168) » Fri Dec 15, 2017 11:05 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

Hmm, this is interesting. Kelbris is either genuine and had just made a fair few mistakes or he is scum that is pretty good at pretending to be dumb. Most seem to assume he is just idiot scum but I feel that is the least likeliest of the 3 options. A simple dive into his meta should give us answers which I will do later today.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1680 (isolation #169) » Sat Dec 16, 2017 11:30 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 1662, ProHawk wrote:VOTE: Kelbris

Unless you can convince me somehow that Fish is Deas' partner boring I don't think my vote is going to switch...
What about voting for boring? You said yesterday that you considered boring to be scum. But back then there was 2 scum alive, hence most people gave 2 scum reads. Now that there is only 1 scum alive I would expect most people would only really suspect 1 individual. Since you were wrong about Deas being town, would you be prepared to clear boring as town in confidence that kelbris is your scum read?

Similarly @boring, you seem most confident that ProHawk is scum, so would you say that kelbris is town based on that?
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1682 (isolation #170) » Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:39 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 1681, ProHawk wrote:although her wanting to kill me naturally gives me pause.
I think that's pretty understandable :lol:

Just waiting to know if boring's need for your head in a noose clears Kelbris as town :3
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1684 (isolation #171) » Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:49 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

I meant understandable as in it's understandable that you would be cautious of her since she wants to kill you so badly...
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1687 (isolation #172) » Sun Dec 17, 2017 2:27 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 1668, mutantdevle wrote:Hmm, this is interesting. Kelbris is either genuine and had just made a fair few mistakes or he is scum that is pretty good at pretending to be dumb. Most seem to assume he is just idiot scum but I feel that is the least likeliest of the 3 options. A simple dive into his meta should give us answers which I will do later today.
I have finished meta diving kelbris. I think he might actually be town...

My analysis of Kelbris's meta gives me the basics that due to his frequent small mistakes/misunderstandings these build up to make him inherently looks scummy. But the thing is, in all his scum games I've read, he looks even scummier and, as a result, is often lynched on day 1 or 2. Kelbris often makes small mistakes like getting 2 players mixed up, poorly judging what roles exist/setup spec, misinterpreting player's actions as well as getting pronouns wrong. This kind of thing is NAI for him. If anything, he seems more engaged when he is scum. This would mean that he would still has the possibility of being scum if it wasn't for the fact that the main points against him are these which I have found to be NAI.

What does seem to be alignment indicative for him though is how he reacts to being pulled up on these mistakes. He often tries to explain his thought processes as town whereas, as scum, he tries to justify his mistakes rather than explain them. As town, he also seems more able to change his opinion and listen to others which often comes across as flip-flopping. In contrast, scum Kelbris likes to stick with what he is going with more and is less likely to change his view on things. From looking over Kelbris's play this game, I'm really starting to doubt whether we are playing with the scum Kelbris as his meta would suggest this is town Kelbris we are dealing with.

Though if we were to listen to Kelbris's advice from a previous game then we wouldn't look at meta because a player can change their meta at any time. He was scum in that game though, so maybe he's aware his meta can be his weakness and was fearful that others would dig into it and expose him. But just saying, I'm doubting myself over if Kelbris is actually scum which is bad news for me since I town read every other player...
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1689 (isolation #173) » Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:16 am

Post by mutantdevle »

Yeah I may do that later but am busy with other stuff right now.

I’ve noticed that kelbris and boring are more confident on Hawk being scum whereas Hawk and fishy are more confident on kelbris. I just don’t know anymore.

So how’s this for a plan/compromise: today we lynch kelbris and then we lynch ProHawk tomorrow if there is one?
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1699 (isolation #174) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:23 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 1691, ProHawk wrote:If Kelbris isn't scum we might have a better chance seeing my town flip first and then sort Kelbris and Fish later...
What makes you assume that kelbris is town if you are town? Also, I thought you scum read Boring more than you did Fishy so why would it suddenly be between Fishy and Kelbris over who gets lynched?
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1700 (isolation #175) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:25 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 1693, Fishythefish wrote:@mutant: please could you share which games you are basing that meta of kelbris on? I'd like to check it out myself, and we may as well use the same games.
Ugh, I didn't record which ones I looked at. It was basically his first ever game on the site, his 5 or 6 most recent games. And then I briefly looked at all of his town games before them but mostly skipped them until I had 3 scum games. So basically, at least 6 town games and 3 scum games. I will go back and find them later if I get time.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1702 (isolation #176) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:10 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 1674, ProHawk wrote:
In post 1669, Fishythefish wrote:Yeah, I see kelbris's lack of understanding of the setup as a towntell
This is my point. There is literally evidence in the thread that he SHOULD have an understanding of the setup. I am telling you he is throwing a hail-mary and trying to fake town-tells
Because I'm completely stupid...

Post was also made with that assumption. Ugh, you'd think I'd be able to keep track of small things like this when there aren't so many of us left :/
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1723 (isolation #177) » Tue Dec 19, 2017 7:35 am

Post by mutantdevle »

I thought nothing of the first time kelbris said sheep instead of fishy as his meta would suggest he often gets player's usernames confused. But now he has said it again, it's more questionable.

Sheep was not a player that stood out. He lurked for the most part and had no significant impact to the game. So I think we all know the only reason kelbris could still have sheep's name on his mind.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1726 (isolation #178) » Tue Dec 19, 2017 1:37 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

Tbh this also fits his scum meta since he is usually caught out by slips.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1730 (isolation #179) » Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:46 am

Post by mutantdevle »

I think we are all just waiting for kelbris to respond.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1736 (isolation #180) » Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:41 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 1734, kelbris wrote:I admit I got the two mixed up. I meant Fish, not sheep. My question still stands though, if it came down to just those 2 in the pool, who would you suspect of being scum. Even IRL I get names mixed up sometimes. Much as I hate to admit it. I am still certain that ProHawk is the last scum however, been reading through Fish's ISO and haven't found anything that really screams scummy to me.
I think we have already established from my dive into your meta that getting names mixed up is NAI for you.

My problem with you right now is why you would get fish confused with sheep in particular. Sheep was mostly irrelevant and didn't contribute much. The only logical reason I can see as to why he would be on your mind is if you have had more contact with him than the rest of us through the scum chat.

Being caught out by scum slips matches the meta of how you usually get found at as scum.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1738 (isolation #181) » Thu Dec 21, 2017 2:07 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

Idk I'm just enjoying my last day of life in this game tbh. I will hammer soon I guess and give my final thoughts for the next day (if there is one). Fishy don't hammer please, I want to do it :3
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1740 (isolation #182) » Thu Dec 21, 2017 2:45 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

@mod boring isn’t voting ProHawk
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1744 (isolation #183) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 4:21 am

Post by mutantdevle »

Okay yeah, bye bye kelbris,

bye bye, everyone.

I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1792 (isolation #184) » Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:11 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

Fucking GG boring. I felt it was always going to be you deciding it today and I'm glad you made the right choice :P
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1802 (isolation #185) » Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:49 am

Post by mutantdevle »

Fishy, why didn’t you kill boring night 3 then?
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1812 (isolation #186) » Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:52 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

Damn, so my tracker/watcher confusion did contribute to fitz death. @fishy do you think you might have shot me instead had I not made such a mistake or was it always going to be fitz?
I mostly just lurk now.

Return to “Completed Open Games”