JaydragonKing (1) -
Assemblerotws
Almost50 (1) -
UnabombaH
RedFlavor (1) -
sheepsaysmeep

Not voting
- Creature

Day 1 ends in (expired on 2018-01-12 08:00:00)
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Fri Jan 05, 2018 5:30 am

Post by Hawk »

Oh hey a vote count.

VOTE: Creature

That's l-2 Creature get in here and participate more plox. Show me your trademark Creature sorting townlist you've done in everygame I've played with you.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Fri Jan 05, 2018 5:41 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 32, Creature wrote:Wow a page 2 hammer
In post 33, Creature wrote:Were you scum, Jay?
This is literally the most hunty thing creature has done.

Besides this it's been off handedly saying two players looked like VIs asking questions that might draw out conversation like , , and

Creature excuses himself from scumhunting saying he contributes through process of elimination. Finding townleans and voting who's left but he's not really doing much or seeming to care to dig into people's reasoning with these questions either.

Scuuuuummmmmmyyyyy Creature.
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Fri Jan 05, 2018 5:49 am

Post by momo »

In post 530, UnaBombaH wrote:Some things I forgot to mention when I got lost in writing:

The crux of my problem with Dino, is that I can't find the reasoning why scum would ever suggest the Hider-hypoclaim. And therefore Mathdino is not lynch-material unless he refuses to lynch A50 D2.
You have him as a townread, however if he doesn't lynch someone he's scum...see this might make sense except your a50 read is pretty bad...I think a50 coming at me when I was leading a wagon was probably the towniest thing someone other than me has done this game...

Dino is town based on all of his actions - and my paranoia-scumread because of HOW TOWN HE IS :lol: (I'm always a bit too paranoid about my strongest townreads, Dino here is no exception, and thus I'm afraid Dino will "protect" A50 from a lynch even if they keep giving tells.)
Listen man, Dino is town. A50 is town. Working to make sure town doesn't get lynched is the town thing to do. You know how towny dino is. If you read my posts you would know how town a50 is. Yet you're still trying to lynch your number one town read for not voting someone you think is scum.

Why I'm pushing so heavily for A50, and specifically D1?
Because I think he is the kind of player who, if not lynched now, will be gradually even harder to push a lynch on, and will therefore make it to lategame.
Or maybe, you're scum afraid of how strong a50's reads have been and you want him gone before he has the chance to capitalize on his push against you.

I lifted up my opposing reads with Elsa earlier, because I thought they were town. But think we have such opposing reads that we will split the town, and can't work together to form majority on a lynch that needs to be done. I've seen enough games lost because of that - and that isn't to say someone is incompetent or bad, it's to say that sometimes town just can't communicate and coordinate well enough.
So what you're trying to say is listend to scum(you), so that we can lynch who scum wants, so that we have a lynch at all...thanks but no thanks. I will stick to scumhunting instead of painting town as scum.
Transcend
-BUT READING MOMO I FEEL LIKE HE IS THE PLAYER THAT IF HE GOT PRESSURED AS TOWN HE WULD BE LIKE FUCK YALL AND MOVE ON WITH WHATEVER ELSE HE WAS DOING
Boonskies
- Like, Momo is the most mislynchable player on all of mafiascum right now. I'm not day 1 lynching him.
TheGoldenParadox
As it stands, momo is a great player or maybe the most mislynchable player on the site right now
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Fri Jan 05, 2018 5:51 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

In post 541, RedFlavor wrote:from almost50 seems townie, impede is probably the scum instead of almost50
also because of , I very agree with that post
momo saying jk on me is really suspciious
In post 510, Creature wrote:
In post 508, Mathdino wrote:Creature hasn't contributed shit
I did contribute, just not the way you want.

Sometimes I don't gather scumreads, but rather I eliminate townreads and see who's left.

he did not even out his townreads
why do you think there's scum in impede and a50?
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Fri Jan 05, 2018 5:52 am

Post by momo »

In post 531, UnaBombaH wrote:Off to work, might not be around for ~12 - 24 hours, depending on how busy it gets.

Mathdino (PARANOIA DOE BOIS), Impede, havingfitz, Elsa

A50, momo

I'm willing to discuss these names when I get back.
Okay your townreads aren't that bad.

However, a50 and myself as scum...good luck with that. Other than the fact that we are both obv!town, scum!momo would not defend his buddy this much. I learnt that lesson after my first game, Open: 677.

The fact that you think we are more scummy than the likes of Creature and redflavor is the most scummy thing you could do...A tip for the next time you roll scum, you can't take out the town!bloc by lynch. Those are the ones you night kill. You want to target lurkers or the null reads for the lynch.
Transcend
-BUT READING MOMO I FEEL LIKE HE IS THE PLAYER THAT IF HE GOT PRESSURED AS TOWN HE WULD BE LIKE FUCK YALL AND MOVE ON WITH WHATEVER ELSE HE WAS DOING
Boonskies
- Like, Momo is the most mislynchable player on all of mafiascum right now. I'm not day 1 lynching him.
TheGoldenParadox
As it stands, momo is a great player or maybe the most mislynchable player on the site right now
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Fri Jan 05, 2018 6:06 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

somene calling himself obvtown pings me
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Fri Jan 05, 2018 6:06 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

also somewhat of an overreaction
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Fri Jan 05, 2018 6:11 am

Post by momo »

In post 556, sheepsaysmeep wrote:somene calling himself obvtown pings me
I think everyone with a town role pm thinks that they are obv!town, especially if they are trying and frustrated that some people can't see it
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Fri Jan 05, 2018 6:11 am

Post by momo »

In post 557, sheepsaysmeep wrote:also somewhat of an overreaction
I'm not over reacting, I'm picking apart a scummy post by one of my scum reads
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Fri Jan 05, 2018 6:12 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

In post 558, momo wrote:
In post 556, sheepsaysmeep wrote:somene calling himself obvtown pings me
I think everyone with a town role pm thinks that they are obv!town, especially if they are trying and frustrated that some people can't see it
nope, although that is how it is for some ppl ive played with i guess
In post 559, momo wrote:
In post 557, sheepsaysmeep wrote:also somewhat of an overreaction
I'm not over reacting, I'm picking apart a scummy post by one of my scum reads
still is overreacty
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Fri Jan 05, 2018 6:13 am

Post by Hawk »

He does that. Not sure if AI.

I think Momos comment about painting town as scum is interesting because he seems to be doing the same as he can't be for sure Unah is scum but sure pushes him as conf!scum

Pedit: there's a difference between seeing yourself as town and being obv!town. Remember no one else saw your Role PM...
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Fri Jan 05, 2018 6:15 am

Post by momo »

Alright I guess....

Okay, Hawk is coming of pretty town to me, now that he has more content, Imma do a serious iso
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Fri Jan 05, 2018 6:17 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

In post 562, momo wrote:now that he has more content, Imma do a serious iso
town motivation
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Fri Jan 05, 2018 6:18 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 563, sheepsaysmeep wrote:
In post 562, momo wrote:now that he has more content, Imma do a serious iso
town motivation
Do you mean you see that as town motivated?
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Fri Jan 05, 2018 6:19 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

yes
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Fri Jan 05, 2018 6:21 am

Post by momo »

Okay, Hawk's iso seems pretty town.

He built a lot of the original case against read and that is good.

He hasn't limited himself, has been quoting, scumhunting, posting walls and reactions and overall playing the game like I think town should.

And now that he is active, welcome to the town bloc.

He is also reading everyone which is pretty important. His interactions are good.

Btw, I just realized I played in your best and worst scum game. 674 was pretty cheese....like you said, to many associations in between scum, plus, equipping my pgo shot was the first good move I ever made as town in a game of mafia...good times

682 on the other hand...i was pretty confused, good job endgaming us btw
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Fri Jan 05, 2018 6:23 am

Post by Mathdino »

Are we done here yet?

We've effectively strong-townblocked Jay, momo, me, Hawk, fitz, sheep.
momo is blocking a A50 lynch and I'm blocking a Una lynch. I'm pretty sure there's someone else blocking Impede.

Leaves Creature, Kop, Assemble, and RedFlavor. No one's actually scumreading Kop.

We just need a scumflip to really get the game going. Obviously it's super unlikely that the massive townbloc we've created is entirely town.

So help me out: are we voting Creature because Creature is basically the new Jay, or because we legitimately think Creature-scum is more likely than Red-scum and Assemble-scum?
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Fri Jan 05, 2018 6:25 am

Post by JaydragonKing »

The new me?

He's not even worthy of being a Chinese Knock off of me.
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Fri Jan 05, 2018 6:27 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

im psure creature plays like this at as either alignment with these popins and popouts
i dont recall his popins being wolfy popins; im more in favor of red or assemble lynches
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Fri Jan 05, 2018 6:27 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

In post 568, JaydragonKing wrote:The new me?

He's not even worthy of being a Chinese Knock off of me.
wagon-wise lol
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Fri Jan 05, 2018 6:29 am

Post by Mathdino »

I mean that's not a GOOD thing, and if Creature is THIS bad it does deserve a policy lynch/vengekill/etc just as much as Jay deserved it.

But I'd also rather get a scumflip. Creature isn't as "take-over-the-game-with-shenanigans-and-confrontations" as Jay and so I feel like this isn't as high a priority on the policy side.

Assemble is supposedly always a lurker. Great, so a good policy target AND a super scummy player.

Or we could just lynch scum in RedFlavor.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Fri Jan 05, 2018 6:33 am

Post by Hawk »

I'm voting creature because his case is more concrete for me than assembles... Assemble literally had an opportunistic vote and a shit ton of lurking....

Kop btw is hella hard for me to read and always has been so fwiw... Also fitz comment about him eventually replacing feels reasonable.

@Momo in my best scum game VCA was towns enemy and I played it very hard until we got into a Lylo situation. Also tensions were high that game Momo.

Pedit: If we wagon assemble it's almost a policy lynch for me. He's got 3 posts... and one is basically a scum claim as the opportunistic l-2 vote. But I've seen that be town before..

PPedit: creature does play like this as either alignment but is usually much better than this as town. This looks scummy to me that's why I'm here. Assemble is lurking. Red is well... yeah we could do that too...
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Fri Jan 05, 2018 6:34 am

Post by JaydragonKing »

But at this point I'm honestly taking into account that Assemble is going to be replaced at the beginning of day 2 or the twilight of day 1. Hanging him doesn't seem like the best bet to me.

If you and someone elsa can give us a revamped version of why Red is scum, then we can probably have like three more days of discussion about it. Otherwise, We might be stalling the day out. Day 2 is when the real evidence is going to come through.
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Fri Jan 05, 2018 6:35 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

In post 573, JaydragonKing wrote:But at this point I'm honestly taking into account that Assemble is going to be replaced at the beginning of day 2 or the twilight of day 1. Hanging him doesn't seem like the best bet to me
this doesnt matter; we like his lynch because he is scummy

Return to “Completed Open Games”