Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #475 (ISO) » Fri Jan 05, 2018 6:34 pm

Post by Elmo TeH AzN »

In post 471, Almost Chara wrote:
In post 469, Almost50 wrote:
In post 468, Schism wrote:
In post 467, Almost Chara wrote:FTR, I fully endorse Schism's lynch pool. I'd put Joda before dave though, but these are my 3 top SRs.

~A50
(Unrelated note, Im sorry I told you to fuck off yesterday, probably over the line, you didnt deserve that)
Mo problem at all, my friend. We all get emotional in-game (God knows I'm guilty of it too), so I don't hold grudges over such trivial stuff. :]
:facepalm:
In post 470, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:Dear Hydra - Quit confusing me.
:lol:

It's all me though today. Chara had to take some rest. (No, I didn't kill them, I swear. They're pop-up sometime soon.. I hope).

~A50
Not the point and you know it.
In post 472, cytheflyguy wrote:
In post 429, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:
In post 428, cytheflyguy wrote:Now with that, we can assume scum killed tonereader. Now we must find out who had the biggest motivation to kill them and start from there.
Just a curiosity question and I need to read but you don't think he wouldn't kill tone due to the annoyance factor?
I mean yeah, but like if you're playing mafia, you're not killing people based off of who you like.
Your killing people who you think give you the best chance. Yes I know
Stats not in the wiki. I'm That Crazy Panda.
I Speak Engrish Not English Leave My Grammar Alone.

Permanently V/LA
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Fri Jan 05, 2018 6:38 pm

Post by cytheflyguy »

In post 459, Jodaxq wrote:
In post 428, cytheflyguy wrote:Oh my god I think I know who vig is. The only question is if they're a 1 shot of have more of them...

The town flip we got from lynching serves me nothing yet because he's barely posted and everyone had reason to lynch him...

Now we just have to figure out who out of the two that fitz killed, because that would mean that scum would have had to kill the other person and we can look to who had the most likely motivation to kill that person. I mean, of course, I think it's possible that someone rb'ed fitz and then there were were two vigs but I don't think that this set up allows that? Idk I'm too lazy to open another tab. Honestly, I feel that out of the two of them, fitz killed North.

Now, it's the point of any killing role to kill the person who is the biggest threat to you, ie the most townie person or the person who's the most to push for your lynch. North called him out in and in , fitz was all like "Wtf tone". That's all I got on his thoughts on either player. With not much to go off of, I doubt that fitz would kill someone whom he stated he questioned their town cred and would rather kill the person who called him out as scum.

Now with that, we can assume scum killed tonereader. Now we must find out who had the biggest motivation to kill them and start from there.

Holy shit can I not understand any of their meaning in anything. I would have loved to do some sort of Phoenix Wright type shit, but I maybe could in another post. I'll have to take some time to read into whatever they meant.
I don't like this post. Not only did you reach an odd conclusion, but it feels like you're just talking about nothing.
The point was a set up I wanted to conclude later. I just moved back into my dorm so I'll be able to look more into it tonight/tomorrow. Basically, my line of reasoning is that if I can make a NKA, I can use that to look at interactions and see if anything looks suspicious because of it. If nothing turns up, I'll look at it from the other way, as I'm pretty sure SK killed one of the two. Of course, I'm not basing future reads on NKA, but I want to make a place to start.
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Fri Jan 05, 2018 6:43 pm

Post by cytheflyguy »

In post 466, Schism wrote:
This may change tomorrow, but for now: Chip > Dave > Joda >>>>>> Cy/Cheeky/Elmo
Is this in order of what you want to lynch? I think it is, but I want to ask you for clarification just to be sure.

Also, I feel that Joda is p towny, but I want to hear what you have to say before I say anything more on the matter.
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Fri Jan 05, 2018 6:45 pm

Post by cytheflyguy »

Shit I'm not sure how got fucked up, but that wasn't meant as micro text.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:54 pm

Post by davesaz »

Might be because mine had a messed up quote inside the spoiler, which really screws up the php when you put that inside another quote.

Schism, any response to the stuff I pointed out?
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:57 pm

Post by davesaz »

In post 467, Almost Chara wrote:FTR, I fully endorse Schism's lynch pool. I'd put Joda before dave though, but these are my 3 top SRs.

~A50
If you have anything but a townread on me after you're hopeless.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:23 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Ok no lies, you're all scummy af and it's frustrating as hell. I have read and reread and I still don't have a solid town read except I'm starting to suspect I was wrong about schism. I'm going to try again and hopefully get somewhere. In the meantime could those who TR EtA please explain that? Also I noticed a few SRs on Assassin yesterday, which haven't been mentioned today, why please?

Ughhhhhhh!
Sleepless Assassin
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:17 am

Post by Sleepless Assassin »

VLA until Monday

Will try to check in a few times though.
3-2 as scum and 5-8 as town

Www.escapeintothemixradio.com/EMRchatroom.html come say hi
Schism
Schism
Goon
Schism
Goon
Goon

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:46 am

Post by Schism »

Ok, so there isn't much to talk about in regards to anything before when the game luled. We could go back and reread Joda v Fitz again and see it in another light maybe, Voyc #248 asks me how confident I feel about Assemble flipping scum. I do think its odd now that Assemble has flipped town that some people were really reluctant to lynch someone who wasn't doing anything, but would cheeky and her scumbuddies kill NSG D1? idk. Something to think about.

My reread is going to start at "Point Zero: The part where activity dropped and the wagon choices got smaller," Which is Schism #295.

First things first:
I find Elmo to be town
. I don't see a reason why Scum have to hammer in the situation we were in. His iso doesnt have much through the holidays (#249, 280, 301, and 322 are prododges, and 332/338 defend Assemble as useless town, but it seems genuine.)
Joda 305 wrote:One person I think is town is NSG. The post I'm quoting feels like genuinely wanting to create dialogue and search for information. I also feel like she's been asking good questions and trying to move the game along.
Joda #305 could be why scum killed NSG. Not going into NKA, not sure if I will, but NSG was town; idk if she was really really town however.
Mod VC at 319 wrote:Votes
Jodaxq (2) --- havingfitz, Elmo TeH Azn
havingfitz: (3) --- northsidegal, cytheflyguy, jod
xXTonereaderXx: (1) --- davesaz
northsidegal: (1) --- Assemblerotws
Schism: (1) ---voyc,
Assemblerotws (4) tone, almost chara, schism, Sleepless Assasin
I'd like to think, at this time, Everyone on the Assemble Wagon is town, aka Sleepless Assasin. Assemble was on NSG for voting IC, Voyc because IC said I was scum, and Joda/Fitz were at each others throats.
Chip 337 wrote:Apart from low activity ( this is Assemble's complete ISO), can someone tell me why this is scummy enough to lynch? Are people policy voting?
So lets talk Chip and his open resistance to the wagon. Chip was not voting at the time, meaning he wasn't on Fitz, and he wasn't on Assemble.
Chip 344 wrote:Don't worry, I will be voting within 2 hours. This is the start of the process. Like i said before, I won't oppose an Assemble lynch.
I just want to be clear that it is purely a policy lynch.
Chip would have to be aware of the deadline impending. The bolded screams "I know he is town but I don't want to take any blame in it when he flips green." It comes off as really bad, tbh. There is no reason for chip to say the bolded given the time deadline.

Chip 347, 348, 350, and 351 are all Minor. The only interesting thing is that Chip #347 (I need to ISO Fitz) and #351 (Fitz isn't getting voted by me) is kinda werid because there is no reasoning for this vote. Why does Chip townread Fitz enough to not vote, when Assemble is policy. We may never know. Its possible since Chip doesnt know Fitz's alignment that he was saving Fitz for another "Mislynch" another day.
Chip 353 wrote:I probably will end up voting Assemble, since he is likely to be the only meaningful vote apart from hf, whom I'm not voting today.
Certainly he won't be a great loss to town
, regardless of alignment.
Scumslip at bolded? Still no explanation for his read on Fitz, but it really seems like Chip knows this is flipping green.
Chip 358 wrote:VOTE: Assemble

I think his posts and activity level are NAI, but he is
antitown
Again, another quote that screams Chip knows more than I do.
Dave 387 wrote:If you could lynch anyone else (without needing to worry about whether enough votes possible / your windmill-tilting derailing town's only hope to avoid no-lynch) who would it be?
The only reason im not voting Chip yet. I really don't like this post as it feels like fencesitting that I feel mafia would be doing close to deadline. Its an odd thing to ask given the deadline, and it gives the assumption that you are actually playing the game, when you really aren't.
Assemblerotws (5) tone, almost chara, schism, Sleepless Assasin​, Chip Butty, havingfitz, Elmo TeH AzN LYNCH
havingfitz: (4) --- northsidegal, cytheflyguy, jod, Voyc
xXTonereaderXx: (1) --- davesaz

​Not voting: Assemblerotws​
In summary, I believe chip is the red on our lynch wagon, 2 others outside. Daves the worst outside for me.

D2 reading later.
Jodaxq
Jodaxq
Goon
Jodaxq
Goon
Goon

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:47 am

Post by Jodaxq »

Having issues today and probably tomorrow. I will check in to make posts, but I cannot guarantee when
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:13 am

Post by Almost Chara »

In post 480, davesaz wrote:

~A50
Why should I TR you for not having a readlist??

~A50
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
Win:Loss
]
T 2:2
S 1:1
3P 1:0
Sleepless Assassin
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:25 am

Post by Sleepless Assassin »

Schism, I don't get the logic behind a few of your assumptions. Why only one scum on the assemble Lynch? Why is cy not paying attention town and not null? Why would it say anything about anyone's alignment to enjoy the holidays and not post here? Why does voycs vote and replace out look bad to you? As for you being active, that's not a town tell. That's a playstyle tell. Oh and what happened to your scum read on me? You didn't even mention me in that post.

Cy, not everyone plays the same way. I've nkd people just because I didn't want to play with them before. I play better when I'm enjoying myself.

I don't have time to read 483 so I'll do that next time.
3-2 as scum and 5-8 as town

Www.escapeintothemixradio.com/EMRchatroom.html come say hi
Elmo TeH AzN
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:28 am

Post by Elmo TeH AzN »

In post 486, Sleepless Assassin wrote:I don't have time to read 483 so I'll do that next time.
tl;dr Chip is scum.

Permanently V/LA
Schism
Schism
Goon
Schism
Goon
Goon

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:09 am

Post by Schism »

Ok, Wild Card just Started, let me get some shit done:

@Dave:
NSG did not have me pinned as scum, and she most likely did not investigate me. Her post about a townread and a scumread didn't involve me.
In post 274, northsidegal wrote:i'll start:

i think fitz is scum, as i've already made clear before. his initial jump on jodax seems opportunistic to me, and his confidence seems fake. i've talked about this in more depth previously.
Its a good thing NSG is dead, because had she investigated fitz, SK would have been able to possibly run the table.

@Sleepless:

Schism, I don't get the logic behind a few of your assumptions.
That sucks.
Why only one scum on the assemble Lynch?
Because it would have been easy for mafia to sit back and force NL using the holiday as an alibi.
Why is cy not paying attention town and not null?
I didn't say it was necessarily town. I think Dave and Chip are better lynches than cy and I can argue that cy was not paying attention or active lurking. Your call.
Why would it say anything about anyone's alignment to enjoy the holidays and not post here?
Because people were posting unrelated shit and not putting votes down. We all knew that deadline was coming up and that it was over the holidays.
Why does voycs vote and replace out look bad to you?
Unpopular opinion: People voted Fitz because the wagon probably would have stalled due to holidays.
As for you being active, that's not a town tell. That's a playstyle tell.
Bullshit. I could have kept my vote on myself in that case. I could have easily saved Assemble for today as scum. No reason for me to aggressively push an easy mislynch as scum.
Oh and what happened to your scum read on me? You didn't even mention me in that post.
I mentioned it D1. Your posting has been significantly better late D1 and I said you were town based on Chip being scum and VCA.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:27 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 180, northsidegal wrote:so wait, when you were making your readslist were you looking over your posts to see where to place everyone instead of just doing it by thoughts?
This observation, if true, would indicate the person she's posting about is scum.
In post 198, northsidegal wrote:HURT: schism
I interpret this as intent to investigate.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:29 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 485, Almost Chara wrote:
In post 480, davesaz wrote:

~A50
Why should I TR you for not having a readlist??

~A50
What is the intent of 421?
I asked this before and will ask it again -- what alignment is mostly concerned with being brutally honest?

However, I think I'll just table this for now. I don't really mind being scumread by people.
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:36 am

Post by momo »

Votecount 2.2 #ThanksCheeky

Thank you so much CheekyTeeky! It is heartwarming to see a replacement come into the game and then become active.

Votes:

Elmo Teh AzN (1): Sleepless Assassin

Not Voting: davesaz, Elmo TeH AzN, Chip Butty, Schism, Jodaxq, cytheflyguy, Almost Chara, CheekyTeeky

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch

Note: Deadlines shrink every day. The deadline is the number of people alive, +1 days

(expired on 2018-01-13 19:47:30)
Transcend
-BUT READING MOMO I FEEL LIKE HE IS THE PLAYER THAT IF HE GOT PRESSURED AS TOWN HE WULD BE LIKE FUCK YALL AND MOVE ON WITH WHATEVER ELSE HE WAS DOING
Boonskies
- Like, Momo is the most mislynchable player on all of mafiascum right now. I'm not day 1 lynching him.
TheGoldenParadox
As it stands, momo is a great player or maybe the most mislynchable player on the site right now
Schism
Schism
Goon
Schism
Goon
Goon

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:37 am

Post by Schism »

Sleepless 400 wrote:Because assemble flipped town, we should be lynching in the pool of players on the wagon. How could scum possibly resist such an easy Lynch? Toneis dead town. Almost chara is IC. Havingfitz is dead non-mafia. I doubt anyone can tell me with a straight face scum stayed off the wagon.
Yes, that was town motivated. Mafia was hoping the day would end without a lynch. Think about it, Mafia knew Assemble was Mislynch Bait, they could have used today to push him.
In post 401, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 396, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:Well this happened. So there's a Vig. Nice shot btw.

VOTE: Elmo TeH AzN

Hey peeps, what's up?
Sad NSG died before I got to scumread her lol.
Nice to see AC.
If you are voting Elmo for the above quote, I could vote you for the bolded. Same logic.

Joda's 413-416 are pretty good. Hard to disagree with most of that (Only thing is that I think Sleepless is town).
Dave 419 wrote:I didn't really approve of the D1 lurker lynch, and thought there was a chance Fitz might be town until I saw the flip.
I'm thinking the hammer right after a replacement checked in looked a little sketchy. I actually wanted more information before night.
In post 421, davesaz wrote:
In post 417, CheekyTeeky wrote: @Dave: readslist please bruh.
I got nothing.
The above are dumbtells. Dave had to be aware that deadline was coming up. There was 4 hours between the replacement and Elmo's Hammer.

NKA: Fitz was obviously Vigged, given that Assemble flipped town 100%, Tone was the SK Kill, and NSG the Town Kill. 85% You're welcome.

In post 444, CheekyTeeky wrote:What are people's thoughts on schism? I get the feeling they're buddying up to the IC a little too hard for my liking.
A majority of D1 was a pissing contest between us, so yeah, no surprise. I wanted to make sure everyone else started posting before IC made theirs. (I also thought Hydra was gonna vote me asap today, so I wanted to make sure we actually got discussion before I got wagoned because IC).
Sleepless 452 wrote:NKA is just so full of a number of WIFOM scenarios that while it CAN be used, it shouldn't be the sole reason for any reads.
Not when its really straightforward:

NSG obvtown to some.
Fitz was near-confirmed scum due to Assemble being town (Fitz was the counter-wagon_
Tone was another townread and Fitz hated his trolling anyways.
Cy 477 wrote:Is this in order of what you want to lynch? I think it is, but I want to ask you for clarification just to be sure.

Also, I feel that Joda is p towny, but I want to hear what you have to say before I say anything more on the matter.
Yes. Joda D2 looks better than when I posted that lynch to where Dave > Joda, plus Joda is scummy imo due to Fitz flipping SK.
In post 489, davesaz wrote:
In post 180, northsidegal wrote:so wait, when you were making your readslist were you looking over your posts to see where to place everyone instead of just doing it by thoughts?
This observation, if true, would indicate the person she's posting about is scum.
In post 198, northsidegal wrote:HURT: schism
I interpret this as intent to investigate.
Possibly, but later on her main scumread was Fitz. Given the fact we didn't know there was a vig, theres a better chance Fitz pinged her scumdar later.
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:51 am

Post by Almost Chara »

I'd be REALLY pissed if NSG -of all- was shot by the Town Vig. I was 99% she was Town!

~A50
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
Win:Loss
]
T 2:2
S 1:1
3P 1:0
Schism
Schism
Goon
Schism
Goon
Goon

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:00 pm

Post by Schism »

Imma vote because I dont like waiting for replacements for a scumslot.

VOTE: Chip
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:11 pm

Post by davesaz »

What makes you think there will be a replacement there?
Schism
Schism
Goon
Schism
Goon
Goon

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:26 pm

Post by Schism »

In post 461, Chip Butty wrote:Hi everyone,

I've been thinking about replacing out for real because of lack of time, but I'll see how things look over the next 24 hours or so. I'm hoping to be read up in that time. This will be my last MS game for a while due to time constraints imposed by RL.
Prod dodging is also a viability
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:30 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 487, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:
In post 486, Sleepless Assassin wrote:I don't have time to read 483 so I'll do that next time.
tl;dr Chip is scum.
My problem with the case on Chip that schism made is that it neglects assembles meta. Most people have experienced a game with assemble at some point and it's pretty obvious he's consistently lurksack mislynch bait. It's not AI to assume assemble is going to flip town off of 4 posts.

For schism to say that as scum she wouldn't push so hard for a town mislynch knowingly is just WIFOM and begs further investigation into her meta. It's not like no scum has ever powerwolfed town before. What disturbed me the most is the amount of TRs that schism handed out D1 with little justification but I'll admit her intention to scumhunt does feel town.

Chip was awkward as shit early in D1 and I didn't like him waffling around deadline either so I could get on board this wagon based on this behaviour. I'm disappointed at the lack of effort due to the holidays for most players, not just Chip.

More on Jodaqx - I don't this this is scum with Dave unless unnecessary bussing D2. I don't think Cy is scum with Dave either but is probably more likely than the bussing. I initially put Jodaqx down as a town but gut is saying something different.

I still don't understand the case on Elmo being Town I dislike that slot more than Chip but I'm confused by the people who pushed him as scum solely for the IC vote.

Like SA I feel like a lot of Schism's points are like "wuuut?" but there's so many that I can't be bothered addressing them right now. I might look back into these properly later after a few more flips if there is need to. Most important today is that I am suspecting more and more that the Scum NK was actually Tone, because as SA pointed out, the mod basically confirmed him as town accidentally. I think SK killed NSG and Vig killed Tone but that's just my opinion.

Still working away at a readslist for y'all. I'm going to have to PBPA each of you which sucks balls.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:33 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

EBWOP: Sorry Vig killed SK.
Elmo TeH AzN
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:45 pm

Post by Elmo TeH AzN »

In post 497, CheekyTeeky wrote:My problem with the case on Chip that schism made is that it neglects assembles meta. Most people have experienced a game with assemble at some point and it's pretty obvious he's consistently lurksack mislynch bait. It's not AI to assume assemble is going to flip town off of 4 posts.
Heres my problem with that. Its the information in the posts. Its why hes obvious bait.

Permanently V/LA

Return to “Completed Open Games”