Impede
Impede
Goon
Impede
Goon
Goon

Post Post #676 (ISO) » Fri Jan 05, 2018 7:04 pm

Post by Impede »

Yeah cause Scum!Impede has no idea that OMGUS is a scumtell. Zzz.

More in the morning. Need a break.
Town: 5-1 | Scum: 0-1
Permanently on a mental V/LA
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #677 (ISO) » Fri Jan 05, 2018 7:51 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 641, Impede wrote:Why did the weird Jay wagon happen so fast beginning of the game? Is there some inside joke I’m not in on? All the votes looked like joke/RVS votes, but it just seems weird to run up the VC on a single player so fast no?
Math, Una, Fitz, Creature? Care to elaborate?
Because for whatever reason I've been in like 4(?) games with Elsa in a row, and I call her a "she" because she is Elsa, while she is actually "he", I think.
My votes on that wagon were mostly goofing around, but also because I wanted to get the game rolling - anything for content, amirite? :]
"If Unah’s scum, consider me a random $20 on the ground, cuz I am pocketed."
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #678 (ISO) » Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:37 am

Post by yessiree »

VC 1.19

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch

Creature (5) [L-2] -
JaydragonKing, RedFlavor, Almost50, Hawk, Impede
Impede (4) -
Kop, havingfitz, Mathdino, sheepsaysmeep
RedFlavor (1) -
momo
Almost50 (1) -
UnabombaH

Not voting
- Creature, Assemblerotws

Day 1 ends in (expired on 2018-01-12 08:00:00)
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #679 (ISO) » Sat Jan 06, 2018 3:40 am

Post by Kop »

I'm still happy with where my vote is right now, Impede hasn't eased my read on him. A lot that I've seen just seems too OMGUS for me, and just only attempts to go for the next easiest thing that keeps things attention going in a different direction.

First he goes for Jay, with weak ass reasoning. I'm sure I read somewhere someone asking Impede what he got that made him vote for Jay, and I read through Impedes ISO and he never answered to it. Jay was already on 4 votes at the time and that's the way the game was heading, Impede just giving it a gentle push for it to be closer to a lynch.

He then votes for Assemble after Dino votes and says sheep. This to me, is buddying Dino who is a strong town read of everyone virtually. Scum like to buddy up in any possibility that they are able too.

Then the worst of it all, now attention is turning onto Impede, Creature is on 4 votes, and low and behold, here comes a Creature vote to put Creature on L-2. And this is after Dino gives Impede a bone by mentioning interactions with Impede/Creature and suddenly he votes for Creature. This is like a last ditch attempt to save his own skin because he believes he has been caught.

If he can actually build up a better case that will prove that he just isn't going for the easiest route I might change my read on him, but from everything I've seen, the whole OMGUS cases he's throwing around, jumping on the easiest bandwagons with weak reasons, and attempts at buddying, he's my highest scum read.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #680 (ISO) » Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:37 am

Post by JaydragonKing »

So we're all mainly in agreement that today's Lynch seems to be either Impede or Creature at this point?
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #681 (ISO) » Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:40 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

In post 676, Impede wrote:Yeah cause Scum!Impede has no idea that OMGUS is a scumtell. Zzz.
wifom
you dont have any scum meta for us either i think
Impede
Impede
Goon
Impede
Goon
Goon

Post Post #682 (ISO) » Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:37 am

Post by Impede »

@Kop:
Why would I be guilty of OMGUS after calling out Jay for it in like 5 separate posts?
I DID explain my vote rationale in response to Jay asking about it. Are you willfully ignoring this?
I didn’t say sheep because I was sheeping, I said it to get OTHERS to sheep me.
Are you this inept??? He accuses me of bussing/defending Creature at various points, so then I proceed to pay. MORE attention to Creature and VOTE HIM?! How the hell can you perceive this as an attempt at getting attention off of myself?!
You’re not getting anymore rationale than I’ve already given you (lots). If you have a specific question, I’m happy to entertain you, but this entire line of thought is utterly ill-conceived and I resent it heavily enough that I’d rather see you be wrong than try to change your mind.
Wagon me if you want. I’ll make an effort to ignore your inane rationale and go on with scumhunting.
I recognize that bringing up the Scum!Kop and Scum!Math potential LOOKS LIKE OMGUS. But your rationale looks so bullshitty to me and NO ONE ELSE is calling it out, so wtf am I supposed to do, just take a lynch? Very well. That’s what I’ll do going forward.
Town: 5-1 | Scum: 0-1
Permanently on a mental V/LA
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #683 (ISO) » Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:45 am

Post by momo »

Impede, Impede, Impede....you have disappointed me greatly....

I townread you! But math's case is just to good.

Furthermore, your vote on Creature...see that looks like last ditch bussing...here's the thing, you can't bus after you are scum read for associations....That vote switch, the whole change under pressure to someone you are suspected to be buddies with, it gave you away....A tip for your next game, bus well early game...I'm not saying you won't be caught, it just won't be like this....

UNVOTE: Creature
VOTE: Impede

Even though I read both as scum, Impede lynch gives us the most information...we think we are on to something but he was once in our town bloc....Impede flipping red gives us a lot...if he flips green, we still have creature and redflavor
Transcend
-BUT READING MOMO I FEEL LIKE HE IS THE PLAYER THAT IF HE GOT PRESSURED AS TOWN HE WULD BE LIKE FUCK YALL AND MOVE ON WITH WHATEVER ELSE HE WAS DOING
Boonskies
- Like, Momo is the most mislynchable player on all of mafiascum right now. I'm not day 1 lynching him.
TheGoldenParadox
As it stands, momo is a great player or maybe the most mislynchable player on the site right now
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #684 (ISO) » Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:57 am

Post by JaydragonKing »

If we caught all three of the scum team on day one, does that mean town is god-like in skill or scum just sucks?
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #685 (ISO) » Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:01 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

is scummy in an awkward way
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #686 (ISO) » Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:10 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 685, sheepsaysmeep wrote: is scummy in an awkward way
I agree with this.

I don't like impedes switch to creature because it feels like Impede was only doing so because people kept talking about how he was ignoring creature once pressure was on him to do so.
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #687 (ISO) » Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:12 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

now i actually read that part of the post
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #688 (ISO) » Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:12 am

Post by Hawk »

Also I don't really like a Red Flavour lynch after rereading.

Wanting Fitz to chime in on other people still I feel like it's probably NAI considering he's in the middle of a blizzard right now but I still get a fishy feeling from that direction.

Kop continues to be hard for me to read here... I'm pretty eeehhhhh on his most recent post involving impede but it pulled a very defensive reaction from impede. At first glance it feels a bit forced.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #689 (ISO) » Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:13 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 683, momo wrote:Impede, Impede, Impede....you have disappointed me greatly....

Furthermore, your vote on Creature...see that looks like last ditch bussing...here's the thing, you can't bus after you are scum read for associations....That vote switch, the whole change under pressure to someone you are suspected to be buddies with, it gave you away....A tip for your next game, bus well early game...I'm not saying you won't be caught, it just won't be like this....

Even though I read both as scum, Impede lynch gives us the most information...we think we are on to something but he was once in our town bloc....Impede flipping red gives us a lot...if he flips green, we still have creature and redflavor
You mean this sheep? yeah I don't like that part.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #690 (ISO) » Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:14 am

Post by Hawk »

Particularly calling it bussing... lots of preflip associatives...
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #691 (ISO) » Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:16 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

In post 689, Hawk wrote:
In post 683, momo wrote:Impede, Impede, Impede....you have disappointed me greatly....

You mean this sheep? yeah I don't like that part.
i saw the first two lines of this post and said i thought momo was scummy
now i read that part and i agree that it's scummy for impede and better for momo
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #692 (ISO) » Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:18 am

Post by Hawk »

Why is it better for momo? He's tying the two of them together pretty confidently here... I mean I guess that's Momos thing right now but I don't see it as bussing as attention diverting as said before.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #693 (ISO) » Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:20 am

Post by Hawk »

I mean either way I guess it's fine. I don't disagree that an impede lynch would give us decent information. What did momo put his VC ay?
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #694 (ISO) » Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:23 am

Post by Hawk »

Okay so Impede is at L-2 with momos vote. I'm willing to vote so he's basically at L-1. I won't move my vote for fear of retarded town or scum quickly ending the day.
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #695 (ISO) » Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:25 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

In post 692, Hawk wrote:Why is it better for momo? He's tying the two of them together pretty confidently here... I mean I guess that's Momos thing right now but I don't see it as bussing as attention diverting as said before.
he had his own reason other than "math's case was too good"
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #696 (ISO) » Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:25 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

im fine with creature or impede today
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #697 (ISO) » Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:32 am

Post by Kop »

In post 682, Impede wrote:@Kop:
Why would I be guilty of OMGUS after calling out Jay for it in like 5 separate posts?
I DID explain my vote rationale in response to Jay asking about it. Are you willfully ignoring this?
I didn’t say sheep because I was sheeping, I said it to get OTHERS to sheep me.
Are you this inept??? He accuses me of bussing/defending Creature at various points, so then I proceed to pay. MORE attention to Creature and VOTE HIM?! How the hell can you perceive this as an attempt at getting attention off of myself?!
You’re not getting anymore rationale than I’ve already given you (lots). If you have a specific question, I’m happy to entertain you, but this entire line of thought is utterly ill-conceived and I resent it heavily enough that I’d rather see you be wrong than try to change your mind.
Wagon me if you want. I’ll make an effort to ignore your inane rationale and go on with scumhunting.
I recognize that bringing up the Scum!Kop and Scum!Math potential LOOKS LIKE OMGUS. But your rationale looks so bullshitty to me and NO ONE ELSE is calling it out, so wtf am I supposed to do, just take a lynch? Very well. That’s what I’ll do going forward.
Math was the first to vote for Assemble, so in reality, nobody was/would sheep you because you were sheeping Maths rational thinking. Whilst I agree Assemble needs pressure for his vote, but you jumped on because it just seemed right at the time, and wouldn't bring you any unwanted attention.

Your vote on Creature is an attempt to take attention of yourself, it isn't that hard to see. You only paid attention to Creature and voted for him because Math was putting you in the situation that was tying you to Creature, so in aid for that to be dissolved, it was then that you started to put your focus on Creature, also this was when attention was turning onto you (also note that Impede was slightly behind Creature in the votes). Pushing the creature wagon closer to the lynch may help you in time because people may think with Creature being closer to the lynch than you, they may opt to go to the biggest thing going, creature.

Your play doesn't tell me that you are actively trying to locate scum, it is showing me that you are just simply going with what others are echoing and your reasons for doing so are weak. I will hold my hands up if you flip green and say that I am wrong, but from what I'm seeing, I don't have high confidence that your town.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #698 (ISO) » Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:37 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »