Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #781 (ISO) » Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:21 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 717, momo wrote:
In post 702, Mathdino wrote:God Impede, you're so bad under pressure. Gonna explain myself real quick.

Last page, on after post , I did go spend 10 or 15 mins analysing your meta and the previous game. The connections that I thought I saw weren't there. In fact your play is 100% consistent with your town meta. I wasn't gonna immediately unvote though because the utility of extra wagon analysis outweighs the slight risk of getting you lynched.

In post , when I said "Let me do my thing", I thought you'd understand that I was testing a wagon on you. In I wasn't even casing you and never got around to posting my review, because I already believed you were town at that point. Crumbed the reaction test wagon with "let the town do its thing".

Now I honestly don't know anymore. Your reaction in isn't what I'd expect from town!Impede, as someone who respects town!Impede.
UNVOTE:

I'm so confused about this. The people who jumped on after I started the wagon are sheep and momo, both of whom I'm townreading (sheep loses points, I don't think momo can lose points in my book). I'm wondering if Impede is the token mislynch whose wagon consists entirely of townies, or if I'm just wrong and you're actually scum.
Here's the way I see this...Impede is definitely not the scummiest person right now...that's not his value as a lynch. If we want to lynch the scummiest we go Creature and RedFlavor..either one...

Impede's flip, no matter what it is, provides us a lot of information to work with, I votes impede because it seemed to me the Creature wagon was losing traction and that impede was a fine new place to put my vote

My thought for the BEST LYNCH, is without a doubt CREAUTURE...he has more content than redflavor in the effort to make himself appear towny, but is scummy...this content provides us with additional information........

In fact, since the Impede wagon is losing traction again, (I think md taking his vote of has suddenly made it much harder for it to go through) I am going to ask you all to but your vote where it really belongs, on Creature.

UNVOTE: Impede
VOTE: Creature
Really? he had nothing to do with it momo??
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he

Post Post #782 (ISO) » Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:21 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

i am midday suicide bombing myself
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #783 (ISO) » Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:22 am

Post by JaydragonKing »

... Sheep plz.
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #784 (ISO) » Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:23 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

yall did this to me
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #785 (ISO) » Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:23 am

Post by momo »

In post 781, Hawk wrote:
In post 717, momo wrote:
In post 702, Mathdino wrote:God Impede, you're so bad under pressure. Gonna explain myself real quick.

Last page, on after post , I did go spend 10 or 15 mins analysing your meta and the previous game. The connections that I thought I saw weren't there. In fact your play is 100% consistent with your town meta. I wasn't gonna immediately unvote though because the utility of extra wagon analysis outweighs the slight risk of getting you lynched.

In post , when I said "Let me do my thing", I thought you'd understand that I was testing a wagon on you. In I wasn't even casing you and never got around to posting my review, because I already believed you were town at that point. Crumbed the reaction test wagon with "let the town do its thing".

Now I honestly don't know anymore. Your reaction in isn't what I'd expect from town!Impede, as someone who respects town!Impede.
UNVOTE:

I'm so confused about this. The people who jumped on after I started the wagon are sheep and momo, both of whom I'm townreading (sheep loses points, I don't think momo can lose points in my book). I'm wondering if Impede is the token mislynch whose wagon consists entirely of townies, or if I'm just wrong and you're actually scum.
Here's the way I see this...Impede is definitely not the scummiest person right now...that's not his value as a lynch. If we want to lynch the scummiest we go Creature and RedFlavor..either one...

Impede's flip, no matter what it is, provides us a lot of information to work with, I votes impede because it seemed to me the Creature wagon was losing traction and that impede was a fine new place to put my vote

My thought for the BEST LYNCH, is without a doubt CREAUTURE...he has more content than redflavor in the effort to make himself appear towny, but is scummy...this content provides us with additional information........

In fact, since the Impede wagon is losing traction again, (I think md taking his vote of has suddenly made it much harder for it to go through) I am going to ask you all to but your vote where it really belongs, on Creature.

UNVOTE: Impede
VOTE: Creature
Really? he had nothing to do with it momo??
Yes, he had nothing to do with my final decision...Math's posts got me thinking....I weighed the pros and cons (later illustrated in my post on what each flip means) and then I voted...of course he got me to think...but that's what every post does, get you to think what it means....it didn't however impact my final decision
Transcend
-BUT READING MOMO I FEEL LIKE HE IS THE PLAYER THAT IF HE GOT PRESSURED AS TOWN HE WULD BE LIKE FUCK YALL AND MOVE ON WITH WHATEVER ELSE HE WAS DOING
Boonskies
- Like, Momo is the most mislynchable player on all of mafiascum right now. I'm not day 1 lynching him.
TheGoldenParadox
As it stands, momo is a great player or maybe the most mislynchable player on the site right now
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #786 (ISO) » Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:24 am

Post by Mathdino »

In post 778, sheepsaysmeep wrote:k im going to jump off now
In post 782, sheepsaysmeep wrote:
Please don't joke about this.
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #787 (ISO) » Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:25 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

sry
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #788 (ISO) » Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:27 am

Post by Hawk »

That's what I'm getting at you say it doesn't affect your decision but you wouldn't have quoted Math there if it didn't also note less than a few posts later you flipped back to impede and now back to creature.

Like dude... you see how the post I quoted did not need to quote math if it didn't affect your decision.

Pedit:

As an asside Sheep as a guy who's almost lost his brother to suicide if you ever need someone to talk to PM me. I echo Maths Sentiment and hope you were just joking.
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #789 (ISO) » Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:28 am

Post by Mathdino »

In post 771, Hawk wrote:I'm not attacking you. I'm prefacing my distaste at people like Momo and Sheep that almost immediate unvoted at your decision to townlean impede. You can have your read and it be valid. I don't share that opinion (you even say it's mostly meta and feel based) but two others immediately followed your suit not forming opinions of their own.
Ohhhhhh.

I'm locking momo as town right now.

But on my mind lately is that sheep just lost massive towncred for just following my vote around. My Impede vote in the first place was designed to catch that kind of behaviour.
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #790 (ISO) » Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:30 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

we just have similar reads
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #791 (ISO) » Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:30 am

Post by JaydragonKing »

... please don't turn this into a suicide conversation. There are few things that make me uncomfortable, but that is one of them.

-- Post Edit --

Focusing on the game, have you honestly all looked at Sheep's voting history so far?
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #792 (ISO) » Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:31 am

Post by Mathdino »

I have. It's almost identical to my voting history. Check my ISO for the vote history list.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #793 (ISO) » Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:32 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 790, sheepsaysmeep wrote:we just have similar reads
But you unvoted without reading Maths commentary?? you literally sheeped his unvote...

It works both ways.

Also as an asside I maybe attacking Momos arguments but he's still pretty towny to me I just don't like his arguments. It helps me keep track and hopefully keep my townlean from tunneling cause that can lead to some bad groupthink
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #794 (ISO) » Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:39 am

Post by Hawk »

It's not almost identical in the sense that Sheep is just sheeping Math but they do end on a lot of the same wagons.
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #795 (ISO) » Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:41 am

Post by Mathdino »

Yeah actually I retract that. Now that I go through my own vote history records, sheep actually voted before me on 2/4 wagons we both ended up on. So it goes both ways. Being that I'm not scum with sheep, that's not really a point against him.
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #796 (ISO) » Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:43 am

Post by momo »

Yo guys, what would you think if I created an alt, called it the shepard and did something like this

I will still scum hunt as normal except my vote, gets attatched to the towniest person I can find 15 pages in and is stuck there until they die at which point I choose again...I vote for whomever this person votes
Transcend
-BUT READING MOMO I FEEL LIKE HE IS THE PLAYER THAT IF HE GOT PRESSURED AS TOWN HE WULD BE LIKE FUCK YALL AND MOVE ON WITH WHATEVER ELSE HE WAS DOING
Boonskies
- Like, Momo is the most mislynchable player on all of mafiascum right now. I'm not day 1 lynching him.
TheGoldenParadox
As it stands, momo is a great player or maybe the most mislynchable player on the site right now
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #797 (ISO) » Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:45 am

Post by yessiree »

In post 778, sheepsaysmeep wrote:k im going to jump off now
In post 782, sheepsaysmeep wrote:
Please take a moment to review the site-wide rules. In particular, game specific rules #2.

"Do not bring outside influences into the game - this includes threats, bribes, wagers, promises, "trust tells", alliances, etc. Using knowledge from previous games is perfectly acceptable, but try not to carry grudges from one game to another."

Please note that while these comments may have been made in a jokingly manner, it is not a guarantee that they are well handled by everyone.

Consider this a final warning regarding infringement of rules.
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #798 (ISO) » Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:00 pm

Post by momo »

Well, the mod killed the thread

omg, we've had a modkill...first in a game I've been in

(pls r8 the koke on a scae of 1-10)
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #799 (ISO) » Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:03 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

r8 8/8 m8