CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:58 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 37, Chip Butty wrote:
In post 32, davesaz wrote:Jodaxq, why the self vote in RVS?
No information for later.

VOTE: Jodaxq
Hey guys, can we discuss this quote? I just started going through ISO's again and Chip's very first post always comes from town for me. Schism what do you think about this quote? How do you see this coming from scum?
Chip Butty
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:23 pm

Post by Chip Butty »

@Schism: Assembler had posted like three posts. That's why I called his play "antitown". And yes, I did think he was going to flip green, and I wanted to make it clear I was policy voting. You moron.

Sorry, everyone else: I don't have time for Mafia right now, I'm busy 7 days a week. Consequently, I'm taking an indefinite break from Mafia.

Please replace me. For real this time.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:24 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Yeah I think Chip is town here. Schism you neglected to mention that you also hedged on Assemble being scum in you say there that you think it's more likely he's town than scum and when Chip pushes you on it you say:
In post 363, Chip Butty wrote:
In post 362, Schism wrote:Pretty sure I said its scum, and in the rare case im wrong, im not losing sleep over it.
Either way, what in those four posts gives you any conviction?
Which is a total BS response. It kind of makes sense that you would push Assemble (easy mislynch) when a lot of negative attention was on you and enough people were lurking not to change their opinions without someone tunneling them into it. If the former is true, now Schism is pushing for another mislynch on another easy target who is inactive Chip (who was very suspicious of you), with a case based on Chip defending Assemble as town so therefore must've known his alignment pre-flip, when Schism also admitted Assemble could have been town so... so far textbook powerwolf play. It also makes sense that you're trying to scum read me after I push on you, but not actually push me back because you know I'm not such an easy target.

Next ISO...

Pedit aw that sucks Chip, indefinitely?!
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:35 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

{Almost Chara}
{Sleepless Assassin, Chip Butty}
{Elmo TeH AzN, davesaz}
{cytheflyguy, Schism, Jodaxq}

Ok this is where I'm at. I didn't need to ISO all of you again as when I confirmed Chip as town in my list, it helped me shuffle the rest of you around. I originally had Jodaxq next to SA but something in my gut is screaming she's scum so I'm going with it as my gut is surprisingly accurate, albeit often ignored late game :/ Because I don't believe Jodaxq works with dave I've moved him up a tier and I don't think Schism is scum with Elmo so he moves up a tier too. Cy is kind of easy posting, like dave was, plus the lack of interactions between Schism and Cy bother me

If Jodaxq is town then my SA read drops. I feel like these two are connected in that they do not share an alignment.

Phew! Now I get to keep up in real time :)
Schism
Schism
Goon
Schism
Goon
Goon

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:37 pm

Post by Schism »

In post 255, Schism wrote:
In post 254, Schism wrote:
voyc wrote:@Schism, as I asked before, are you confident that Assemble will flip scum? +and if yeah, why? He's posted twice, and Chip+Assemble's own signature seem to indicate activity is really NAI for him.
Probably. I dont think Assemble is even paying attention to what he is posting. Assassin has done better I admit, to where I think we can move elsewhere for now.

He now has 3 posts, which was about nothing. With the activity, this is either a scum lynch or a town lynch I won't sleep over (I think the
Former
).
Oh look, scumslip.

I don't fucking care.
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:41 pm

Post by Almost Chara »

@Cheeky: I can live with that readlist for now,
provided we lynch Joda today
. In essence, I strongly disagree with your SR on Schism, and from what they last said Chara does too (i.e. they TR Schism).

VOTE: Joda

~A50
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
Win:Loss
]
T 2:2
S 1:1
3P 1:0
Schism
Schism
Goon
Schism
Goon
Goon

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:42 pm

Post by Schism »

My apathy for this game grows each time I repeat myself.

Idk what more to tell you, just lynch me then, maybe then my reasoning will be percieved better when I flip town.
Schism
Schism
Goon
Schism
Goon
Goon

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:42 pm

Post by Schism »

I can accept Joda me thinks.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:59 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 499, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:
In post 497, CheekyTeeky wrote:My problem with the case on Chip that schism made is that it neglects assembles meta. Most people have experienced a game with assemble at some point and it's pretty obvious he's consistently lurksack mislynch bait. It's not AI to assume assemble is going to flip town off of 4 posts.
Heres my problem with that. Its the information in the posts. Its why hes obvious bait.
But that's not AI for Assemble either? He's derpy and inattentive in general, which should actually come across as NOT scummy. Scum actually have to try to win the game when there are good town players around like Sleepless, AC and NSG (sorry I'm not familiar with the rest of you) around. I'd be far more suspect of Assemble if he was active and actually relevant.

EtA have you played with Assemble before?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:01 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Joda will be a good lynch for information also, as there were plenty of interactions with her D1.

VOTE: Jodaqx Yeeehah!
Schism
Schism
Goon
Schism
Goon
Goon

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:02 pm

Post by Schism »

VOTE: Joda

L-2
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:16 pm

Post by davesaz »

I think joda is town from d1.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:19 pm

Post by Almost Chara »

In post 511, davesaz wrote:I think joda is town from d1.
I thought you didn't have reads!

~A50
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
Win:Loss
]
T 2:2
S 1:1
3P 1:0
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:22 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 511, davesaz wrote:I think joda is town from d1.
Who do you want to vote Dave?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:27 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Also AC you need to update your sig, you had a town win in Once Upon a Time lol
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Sat Jan 06, 2018 3:01 pm

Post by davesaz »

Didn't you notice I've posted many times since then?
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Schism
Schism
Goon
Schism
Goon
Goon

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Sat Jan 06, 2018 3:06 pm

Post by Schism »

In post 422, davesaz wrote:Saying I didn't approve of a policy lynch meant that I had a bona fide scumread on Tone. Kinda disappointed that I was wrong there, though TBH I've seen a couple people pull stunts before and I don't remember any of them actually being scum.
In post 423, davesaz wrote:
In post 421, davesaz wrote:
In post 417, CheekyTeeky wrote: @Dave: readslist please bruh.
I got nothing.
Actually I retract this: I think Jodaxq is town from d1.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:01 pm

Post by davesaz »

In post 492, Schism wrote:
Dave 419 wrote:I didn't really approve of the D1 lurker lynch, and thought there was a chance Fitz might be town until I saw the flip.
I'm thinking the hammer right after a replacement checked in looked a little sketchy. I actually wanted more information before night.

The above are dumbtells. Dave had to be aware that deadline was coming up. There was 4 hours between the replacement and Elmo's Hammer.
I'm many things, but dumb is not one of them. I suggest looking closer at the timestamps if you want to engage on things like this.

Replacement post was Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:39 am
Elmo's hammer at Sun Dec 31, 2017 2:00 pm
D1 Deadline (which can be found in earlier votecounts) was 2018-01-01 22:49:29

There was 1 day, 8 hours until deadline.

I repeat, hammering right after a replacement, with more than a day left on the clock, was a little sketchy.
Yeah I know it was new year's eve, but there was no rush. I would have hammered before deadline (more than a day later) if nobody else did to avoid a NL.
We could have had more information, whether the lynch itself changed or not.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:15 pm

Post by davesaz »

ISO'd Elmo, weak scum read. Took the hammer as soon as someone else gave intent, without leaving CheekyTeeky a chance to say anything. Started D2 with a post which in retrospect does look like a slip of Mafia knowing that the SK had to be the vig target.

I think I did that ISO too fast, wanna look again...
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:17 pm

Post by davesaz »

And yes I saw someone else come to the same conclusion that I did on who did which kill. Elmo's post was among the very first of the day, before anyone should have had the chance to think through which kill was which.
Schism
Schism
Goon
Schism
Goon
Goon

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:25 pm

Post by Schism »

Thats assuming cheeky was going to even post because muh holidays.
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:05 pm

Post by momo »

In post 501, Chip Butty wrote:@Schism: Assembler had posted like three posts. That's why I called his play "antitown". And yes, I did think he was going to flip green, and I wanted to make it clear I was policy voting. You moron.

Sorry, everyone else: I don't have time for Mafia right now, I'm busy 7 days a week. Consequently, I'm taking an indefinite break from Mafia.

Please replace me. For real this time.
Replacing Chip Butty, sorry to see you go chip...hope to play with you again some day
Transcend
-BUT READING MOMO I FEEL LIKE HE IS THE PLAYER THAT IF HE GOT PRESSURED AS TOWN HE WULD BE LIKE FUCK YALL AND MOVE ON WITH WHATEVER ELSE HE WAS DOING
Boonskies
- Like, Momo is the most mislynchable player on all of mafiascum right now. I'm not day 1 lynching him.
TheGoldenParadox
As it stands, momo is a great player or maybe the most mislynchable player on the site right now
Sleepless Assassin
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:10 pm

Post by Sleepless Assassin »

tl;dr Chip is scum.
Yeah that's about what I got out of it. And it's not a terrible case. It just seems weird to me that Schism comes out of that with a town read on me. Four votes on town and his first instinct is to call it all town? I also called my vote policy so why is that scummy for chip but not for me? It feels inconsistent to me.
Schism wrote:Because it would have been easy for mafia to sit back and force NL using the holiday as an alibi.
Wouldn't it also be easy to vote a lurker who some of us were admitting was just a policy vote? In addition to being easy, that option removes a townie from play too. And they couldn't rule out Assemble being a power role.
schism wrote:I didn't say it was necessarily town.
Ok, you technically said it "could be perceived as town". I'd still like to know why.
Schism wrote:Because people were posting unrelated shit and not putting votes down. We all knew that deadline was coming up and that it was over the holidays.
And yet the thread slowed down. That's not just scum. That's most of us, myself included. Yes, we knew deadline was coming up but I personally didn't ever say "wait, grandma, before you open that present let me help get a lynch through in this mafia game". That has nothing to do with alignment. That's called it's Christmas and some things are more important than mafia. I don't know exactly what Dave was doing, but I do know it was the holiday season and I'm not about to string a guy up for not doing much here over the holidays.
Schism wrote:Unpopular opinion: People voted Fitz because the wagon probably would have stalled due to holidays.
Meh. Had we not all piled on Assemble, I think the Havingfitz lynch would have happened. I would have jumped on and I'm sure I'm not the only Assemble voter who would have. I actually took something Voyc said along the lines of "go lynch scum" at the end of that post as being genuine.
Schism wrote:Bullshit. I could have kept my vote on myself in that case. I could have easily saved Assemble for today as scum. No reason for me to aggressively push an easy mislynch as scum.
You could, but activity is still a playstyle tell more than a town tell. I didn't say anything about your vote in what you quoted there.
Schism wrote:I mentioned it D1. Your posting has been significantly better late D1 and I said you were town based on Chip being scum and VCA.
VCA puts me in the same boat as Chip though. You too for that matter.
Schism wrote:Not when its really straightforward:

NSG obvtown to some.
Fitz was near-confirmed scum due to Assemble being town (Fitz was the counter-wagon_
Tone was another townread and Fitz hated his trolling anyways.
I meant using NKA to figure out who is scum. It has it's place but it's shaky on it's own. Of course I agree with you that it's possible to figure out who killed who. The only one I'm sure of is havingfitz being the vig kill though.
Schism wrote:Joda is scummy imo due to Fitz flipping SK.
Huh?
Cheeky wrote: Hey guys, can we discuss this quote? I just started going through ISO's again and Chip's very first post always comes from town for me.
Wait, really? That's a pretty easy vote for scum to make. Self voters always seem to draw some heat in RVS, but usually tend to be town.
Cheeky wrote:It kind of makes sense that you would push Assemble (easy mislynch) when a lot of negative attention was on you and enough people were lurking not to change their opinions without someone tunneling them into it
Actually a very good point. I wasn't even thinking about the Schism wagon right before that.
Dave wrote:I think joda is town from d1.
Same.
3-2 as scum and 5-8 as town

Www.escapeintothemixradio.com/EMRchatroom.html come say hi
Elmo TeH AzN
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:14 pm

Post by Elmo TeH AzN »

In post 519, davesaz wrote:And yes I saw someone else come to the same conclusion that I did on who did which kill. Elmo's post was among the very first of the day, before anyone should have had the chance to think through which kill was which.
As discussed earlier. You read too much into it.
2nd. It was 4 PM and sorry I didn't want to think about this game thru the New Year. Game was stalling.
Stats not in the wiki. I'm That Crazy Panda.
I Speak Engrish Not English Leave My Grammar Alone.

Permanently V/LA
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:48 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 522, Sleepless Assassin wrote:Dave wrote:
I think joda is town from d1.

Same.
Who do you want to lynch today? So far I understand you're willing to lynch both Elmo and Schism.

Return to “Completed Open Games”