Micro 767: Spyro the Dragon Mafia - Game Over

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:35 pm

Post by northsidegal »

what incentive did he have to lie? there's literally
no way
that he could have hidden the doublevoting aspect of his role if he intended to use it unlike beeboy who, if i recall correctly, could have dayvigged someone just by pming the mod.

wisdom doesn't seem to be making any effort to win the game, yes, but it also doesn't seem like he's scum coasting – i would presume scum in his situation would at least have
something
to say in the scenario that he's been in. that's not to say that i'm not eventually willing to lynch him if the game continues, just that i think he's more likely to be town than ucv is.
wiki | modded | Newbie NewD3 Stats | scripts

things fall apart
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:12 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

In post 450, northsidegal wrote:what incentive did he have to lie? there's literally
no way
that he could have hidden the doublevoting aspect of his role if he intended to use it unlike beeboy who, if i recall correctly, could have dayvigged someone just by pming the mod.
Your analysis seems to be ignoring that we had zero idea that he was a double-voter until he made it completely public out of nowhere. You're selling me that that's a scum move?
In post 450, northsidegal wrote:wisdom doesn't seem to be making any effort to win the game, yes, but it also doesn't seem like he's scum coasting – i would presume scum in his situation would at least have
something
to say in the scenario that he's been in. that's not to say that i'm not eventually willing to lynch him if the game continues, just that i think he's more likely to be town than ucv is.
So if Wisdom was scum, he'd be doing exactly what you're doing now?
Occasionally intellectually honest

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:13 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

VC 2.01
garaputo (0)-

northsidegal (1)-
Wisdom
Wisdom (2)-
BuJaber, Kublai Khan
(L-2)

BuJaber (0)-

UC Voyager (0)-

Kublai Khan (0)-

Not Voting (3)-
garaputo, nortsidegal, UC Voyager,

With 6 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.

Deadline is in (expired on 2018-01-23 00:00:00) - Jan 23rd Midnight GMT
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:16 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Prodding UC Voyager
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:31 pm

Post by northsidegal »

In post 451, Kublai Khan wrote:Your analysis seems to be ignoring that we had zero idea that he was a double-voter until he made it completely public out of nowhere. You're selling me that that's a scum move?
answer me this – what
would
be a scum way of revealing the double vote, outside of some obvious scenario of using it to quickhammer someone at l-2?
In post 451, Kublai Khan wrote:
In post 450, northsidegal wrote:wisdom doesn't seem to be making any effort to win the game, yes, but it also doesn't seem like he's scum coasting – i would presume scum in his situation would at least have
something
if by "doing exactly what you're doing now" you mean "saying anything game-relevant at all", then yes, that's what i think he would be doing. if you intended that as pointing out some sort of hypocrisy (which is what it feels like you're insinuating), then i'm not really sure what to say.

things fall apart
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:33 pm

Post by northsidegal »

like, i don't think i can make this clear enough – if ucv intended to use his double vote at all day one, even completely disregarding his alignment i would still expect him to reveal it in the way that he did. it's
completely
non-alignment indicative.

i also think that this conversation has become too focused on who's correct in this argument rather than what it actually means for the game at large, so i'm happy to just stop talking about it if you'd like.

things fall apart
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:45 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

In post 454, northsidegal wrote:
In post 451, Kublai Khan wrote:Your analysis seems to be ignoring that we had zero idea that he was a double-voter until he made it completely public out of nowhere. You're selling me that that's a scum move?
answer me this – what
would
be a scum way of revealing the double vote, outside of some obvious scenario of using it to quickhammer someone at l-2?
That's been one of my points. If he's scum with a public Day 1 only double vote at his disposal, then this is a bastard game where the mod screwed him over.
In post 454, northsidegal wrote:
In post 451, Kublai Khan wrote:
something
if by "doing exactly what you're doing now" you mean "saying anything game-relevant at all", then yes, that's what i think he would be doing. if you intended that as pointing out some sort of hypocrisy (which is what it feels like you're insinuating), then i'm not really sure what to say.
His behavior is causing him to completely fly under your radar. And it's working.

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:54 pm

Post by northsidegal »

In post 456, Kublai Khan wrote:That's been one of my points. If he's scum with a public Day 1 only double vote at his disposal, then this is a bastard game where the mod screwed him over.
i still don't see why – how did the mod screw him over? i mean, i can think of reasons why you might think this but none of them make sense to me, so i want to hear your reasoning.
His behavior is causing him to completely fly under your radar. And it's working.
i mean, i'll concede that being averse to lurker lynches has definitely thrown me off in games before, but the fact also exists that many lurkers have been lynched, flipped town, and nothing was really gained. like i said, i'm entirely willing to lynch wisdom, i just think ucv is a better vote. that's all.

things fall apart
garaputo
garaputo
Goon
garaputo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:36 pm

Post by garaputo »

In post 455, northsidegal wrote:like, i don't think i can make this clear enough – if ucv intended to use his double vote at all day one, even completely disregarding his alignment i would still expect him to reveal it in the way that he did. it's
completely
non-alignment indicative.

i also think that this conversation has become too focused on who's correct in this argument rather than what it actually means for the game at large, so i'm happy to just stop talking about it if you'd like.
I think that is the rub. I think you are correct that *if* UCV wants to use the doublevote it's NAI.

I think answering that if may actually be alignment indicative.

I can easily see a world where scum wouldn't want the attention.
garaputo
garaputo
Goon
garaputo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:11 pm

Post by garaputo »

In post 437, BuJaber wrote:VOTE: wisdom

Garaputo is next in case wisdom is town. Let's flip assumptions upside down.
In post 443, BuJaber wrote:
In post 441, Wisdom wrote:tbh we can just keep lynching until we win

scum dont seem like they can kill after all

My thought exactly, but does anyone else think if UCV is scum we're just screwed? I am not prepared to suspect him. With the exception of Khan and UCV,
I will lynch everyone else one by one

tbh Khan I wouldn't be shocked if nsg were scum, and it's not like wisdom will vote for himself.
This would at least be an entertaining premise, one that I'd be more willing to entertain if I trusted you.
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:47 pm

Post by BuJaber »

Likewise garap. Yeah I've been townreading you forever, but that is what makes you dangerous alive if we don't lynch scum today, because you could be scum and the only way I'd know is through a guess or process of elimination.

This is frustrating. I get nsg's point. So I reread UCV's ISO. I should have done it earlier. UCV's ISO is lacking. His RVS vote seems too unrandom. From what I can see the only people he's suspected all game were Rat and me.
From what I gather there is also a meta change from his town game. Whether that definitely means he's scum I'm not sure.

It also occurs to me that just because I was wrong with rat doesn't mean I've been wrong about wisdom/garaputo. And it is very difficult to play if you never trust your reads/instincts.

Okay if UCV is telling the truth and town then he is just a VT now. So worse case scenario we hit another VT.

Because of how wisdom is playing his lynch will always be debated. So maybe we don't need to lynch him first.
Wisdom why are you suspecting nsg?

VOTE: UCV
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:49 pm

Post by BuJaber »

In post 460, BuJaber wrote:From what I can see the only people he's suspected all game were Rat and me.

To add to this, he didn't participate in AFM lynch, doesn't mention her or interact with her until after her lynch to push the rat lynch.
garaputo
garaputo
Goon
garaputo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:08 am

Post by garaputo »

In post 460, BuJaber wrote:Likewise garap. Yeah I've been townreading you forever, but that is what makes you dangerous alive if we don't lynch scum today, because you could be scum and the only way I'd know is through a guess or process of elimination.
I get this, all I ask is that if you do want to kill me, do it early, don't make me the kill at lynch or lose time.
In post 460, BuJaber wrote: This is frustrating. I get nsg's point. So I reread UCV's ISO. I should have done it earlier. UCV's ISO is lacking. His RVS vote seems too unrandom. From what I can see the only people he's suspected all game were Rat and me.
From what I gather there is also a meta change from his town game. Whether that definitely means he's scum I'm not sure.

It also occurs to me that just because I was wrong with rat doesn't mean I've been wrong about wisdom/garaputo. And it is very difficult to play if you never trust your reads/instincts.
This resonates with me.
In post 460, BuJaber wrote: Okay if UCV is telling the truth and town then he is just a VT now. So worse case scenario we hit another VT.

Because of how wisdom is playing his lynch will always be debated. So maybe we don't need to lynch him first.
Wisdom why are you suspecting nsg?

In post 461, BuJaber wrote:
In post 460, BuJaber wrote:From what I can see the only people he's suspected all game were Rat and me.

To add to this, he didn't participate in AFM lynch, doesn't mention her or interact with her until after her lynch to push the rat lynch.
Ok sure, I'll play along with that for now.

UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:31 am

Post by UC Voyager »

Prod dodge.
I will get around to this game later.
so...i don't get enough sleep
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Wed Jan 10, 2018 1:39 pm

Post by northsidegal »

bujaber's flipping back and forth on the ucv slot is giving me pause. bu, what happened to your ucv hard townread? was it really just an iso reread? why were you townreading him before the iso reread?

things fall apart
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:59 pm

Post by BuJaber »

Because I've been playing a lot of games with UCV and may have mixed up his posts. It's a silly mistake and I feel idiotic and I understand if that means you can't trust me this game.
garaputo
garaputo
Goon
garaputo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:16 am

Post by garaputo »

I am less confident in my reads since the Rat flip, but I also am getting more and more into the spirit of let's do stuff and see what happens here.
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:35 am

Post by UC Voyager »

In post 465, BuJaber wrote:Because I've been playing a lot of games with UCV and may have mixed up his posts. It's a silly mistake and I feel idiotic and I understand if that means you can't trust me this game.
Yea. This makes since
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:45 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Prodding Wisdom, if he is prodded again he will be repalced immediately.
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:12 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

THis game is dragging as both UC Voyager and Wisdom are testing the patience of the other players.

I'm ready to lynch one then the other. FFS.

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:40 am

Post by Wisdom »

lets just lynch someone already
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:41 am

Post by Wisdom »

uc has two votes? works for me

VOTE: uc
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:47 am

Post by UC Voyager »

no. i only have one now.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:55 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

VC 2.02
garaputo (0)-

northsidegal (0)-

Wisdom (1)-
Kublai Khan
BuJaber (0)-

UC Voyager (3)-
BuJaber, garaputo, Wisdom
(L-1)

Kublai Khan (0)-

Not Voting (2)-
nortsidegal, UC Voyager

With 6 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.

Deadline is in (expired on 2018-01-23 00:00:00) - Jan 23rd Midnight GMT
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:11 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

You guys are still townreading Wisdom? Seriously?

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”