Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3376 (isolation #400) » Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:53 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3375, Theta Alpine wrote:wait a moment it was camn that did the whole ghostlin is conf-town thing

alright it is between stalfos and kise for the last town between me math and not mafia
Not Mafia claimed vig.

That doesn’t make Not Mafia town. I think Not Mafia is But the claim doesn’t make Not Mafia town.

Why do you townread Not Mafia?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3382 (isolation #401) » Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:14 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3234, MathBlade wrote:Take a look at that game I was scum in recently Smocaine.

I was wrecking that shit til redacted happened and I emotionally fell apart but left my buddies in a place to win.

Seriously I am town. Aronis is town. You should know as town I am good at identifying town.

You should take these things as gospel.
@Kise — Here you go again.

Smocaine was a consensus player.
While I generally am not I was trying to build consensus with him by explaining my play style.
Smocaine moves off Aronis.
I explain where I am and then have a soft front stiff back to things.

Your turn Kise you seemed to complain about the Una wagon preflip? What made you have that response?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3386 (isolation #402) » Fri Dec 29, 2017 4:02 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Explicitly no but lol it’s obvious. I spoke with him as I would a townread.

And yes I meant that. Why did you want to delete your account? This looks like you knew Una would flip town.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3388 (isolation #403) » Sat Dec 30, 2017 7:51 am

Post by MathBlade »

3385 doesn’t answer the question. It doesn’t answer why you wouldn’t want to log into MS for a while. It IS the question.

Your understanding is wrong. If you’re just gonna misinterpret what I say I don’t see the point in responding to that. You’re just caught scum who complained Una was town too early.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3391 (isolation #404) » Sat Dec 30, 2017 5:17 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Omg I am soooooooooo scared that scum is voting me
/sarcasm
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3399 (isolation #405) » Mon Jan 01, 2018 8:58 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3392, Kise wrote:Keep fuckin round

Spoiler:

Who should I bus if not you?
Yourself would be awesome.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3404 (isolation #406) » Mon Jan 01, 2018 9:18 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1883, Kise wrote:Btw I'm not vanilla. I was 1-shot daycop previously and want the real thing now
Let’s assume I buy you aren’t trolling. (Which I think you are because lylo and I don’t see where your results are)

What are your results?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3405 (isolation #407) » Mon Jan 01, 2018 9:21 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1878, grapes wrote:Bit of a prod dodge I'll be around after work.

I don't see my reads changing much today though if the state of things keep up.

People not on board with diamond/are townreading him: where are you? That fronts awfully quiet at the moment if it exists.

pedit: Starting to wonder is kise is scum here..
Oooh look here...right around the time of your “claim” your pressure stopped how interesting. And Diamond and Grapes scumread you.

I am thinking we vote Kise. I don’t buy his schtick.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3412 (isolation #408) » Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:01 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3184, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3182, Smocaine wrote:
In post 3180, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3141, MathBlade wrote:Feeling like I should be ecstatic but right now I wanna dig my face into the nearest pint of ice cream.

Mastina is deleting vote counts I need to build reads so I have to spend a shit ton of time getting the data just to fucking operate. I feel like I am flying blind without a map. I know I could do it when I get home but I kinda don’t wanna I am just kinda blah about this game. I feel shutout and useless.
Gee Smocaine is reading.

Hmmmm I wonder how that will turn out. Still more interested in people not voting someone or acknowleding the wagons and starting their own.
RM insulted you a lot during your push. You sure you don't want any "hahas" or "suck its"?
No. I don't. That hydra is something my sister was a part of. I want nothing to do with insulting my RL sister or one of her good friends.

I was right yes. People aren't listening to me. It's disappointing yes. However, I want this game to be fun. A hah ha suck it when I was right since day one serves no one. Do I want it, sometimes. But mostly I'm just meh.

VOTE: Unvote

I wish I could but I feel so powerless Ghostlin :(
Blatant powerless crumb. VT here.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3413 (isolation #409) » Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:02 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Also have a few more talking ice cream.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3417 (isolation #410) » Tue Jan 02, 2018 7:34 pm

Post by MathBlade »

This post is illegible on my phone. Can you please repost?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3426 (isolation #411) » Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:42 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Yo yo hey hey where the lurkers be.

Seems like we need pokes or replacements maybe.

Oh wait drop the mic that’s right

Town makes a better mod than mafia this fight.

I got more detailed VCs than Mastina has posts

Then she up and disappears and becomes a ghost.

By the time she does anything at all

We gonna make those scum fucks fall

Because we gonna steal this shit from the scums.

We are the number ones.

*mic drop*
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3427 (isolation #412) » Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:46 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3358, Ghostlin wrote:
In post 3350, Theta Alpine wrote:well great

3 of you are town
3 of you are scum

and i have no clue which is which
my reads are obviously wrong
so i do need to reset a bit

on a side note
it looks like my straight record of town not winning any of my games will continue
So, obviously one doesn't just vote randomly in LYLO, but why does this read like a scum claim? I can't put which part of this is the most horrible here.
Your last post here is more than 5 days ago
And your posts are weak I checked your ISO.

Get your butt in here and claim already.
Oh wait you just wanna lurk steady?

I am gonna tell you that you gonna feel the burn.
From this town player at every turn.

Because if you’re town you gotta prove it.
But if you’re scum ain’t nothin to it.

You got more quiet cred than a silenced mage.
When’s your next post gonna be the next ice age?

Cmon now give your reads.
Help us see which way your heart bleeds.

If you don’t come soon and reply.
It’s a scum claim and time to die.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3428 (isolation #413) » Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:59 pm

Post by MathBlade »

No posts in a whole day.
Cmon y’all please come play.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3435 (isolation #414) » Sat Jan 06, 2018 3:01 pm

Post by MathBlade »

This...is depressing.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3439 (isolation #415) » Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:37 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3332, mastina wrote:
Hey, so like. You know how I'm aligned with the mafia?
Yeah, well. I still owe you a courtesy as a moderator.
That is to say, you should be warned:
Thanks to the results of the night,
Today is lylo.

Aronis
Vanilla Townie
died N4
Smocaine
Vanilla Townie
died N4

Not that you'll actually make it that far but were you to drag things out,
<<< Day Five's deadline is Wednesday, January 17th, at 8:45 PM PST: (expired on 2018-01-18 00:45:12).
(No extension for the new year is given because really, it's 21 days.)

With
alive, it will take
to lynch. >>>
This is gonna take another 10 days isn’t it?

:/
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3441 (isolation #416) » Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:52 am

Post by MathBlade »

Guess not.
Intent to vote Theta.

Theta if you’re town you better convince me Not Mafia is the scum vig fast.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3445 (isolation #417) » Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:47 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3442, Theta Alpine wrote:the problem with that is that i think not mafia is town
You realize that means if you’re town we lose right?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3446 (isolation #418) » Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:48 am

Post by MathBlade »

Because if the choice is Not Mafia or you I pick Not Mafia every time
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3448 (isolation #419) » Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:54 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3447, Theta Alpine wrote:why would it have to be just me and not mafia at this point
Because Not_Mafia voted for you.

If you’re town scum will quickhammer or Not Mafia is scum.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3452 (isolation #420) » Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:44 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3451, Kise wrote:To be fair, scum vig(/2 scum kills) could be possible since town had two jailers. Theta and not mafia are probably not the same alignment unless Ghostlin is scum tho, and his team couldn't coordinate a quicklynch in his absense.

I'm getting cold feet on Ghostlin tho. Scum should be excited at being inches away from victory and not flake like this.

I'm as ready for this to be over as the next person but I at least want to win (as town, smartass). Patience people.
+1 agreed to this.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3453 (isolation #421) » Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:45 am

Post by MathBlade »

Despite the fact Kise is prob scum this is some good logic.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3455 (isolation #422) » Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:00 am

Post by MathBlade »

Yup another mastina setup night and day.

Scum had a one shot vig. I was scum with Alisae and we shot a buddy who was mass suspected then Alisae and the last partner steamrolled.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3456 (isolation #423) » Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:01 am

Post by MathBlade »

However here with how many kills I kinda doubt it. Theta is much more likely the scum of the two.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3459 (isolation #424) » Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:37 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Not a reason.

7 alive at day start.
Assume we mislynch.
Assume Not Mafia is town vig.
Assume Not Mafia kills scum.
Assume Scum NK someone.

After that 2 scum 2 town alive.
4 alive at day start — Scum still win.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3460 (isolation #425) » Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:08 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3431, mastina wrote:
<<< I've delivered official prods to both Ghostlin and Theta Alpine. They have three days to post, or face replacement.
(expired on 2018-01-08 23:27:07). >>>
mastina gets her first own
un
official prod.
Ginngie gets her first own
un
official prod.

Because I say so. I grant myself the ability to PM the mod!
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3465 (isolation #426) » Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:42 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I really just think Theta is scum here.

I don’t wanna give scum the chance to wiggle out.

VOTE: Theta Alpine

Insomnia #yolo
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3466 (isolation #427) » Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:43 pm

Post by MathBlade »

So Theta wanna tell us who your buddies were?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3478 (isolation #428) » Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:25 pm

Post by MathBlade »

At least I redeemed night and day.

Dear Lord I fucked up that game.

I am just glad Alisae carried me.

Yeah Smocaine kinda surprised you didn’t figure it out but you would have in lylo.

New math scumclaim if it is before lylo and Smocaine dies jk lol.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3479 (isolation #429) » Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:26 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3477, Kise wrote::lol: why didn't y'all quicklynch Theta?
Timing.

Keychain is on at midnight by time

Camn is on when I am at work.

So I ended up staying up til like 1 am to make the Lynch happen.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3481 (isolation #430) » Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:28 pm

Post by MathBlade »

You don’t suck Not Mafia.

The night shot n1 helped a lot but still. Overall town imho had a lot of ways to fuck with us but when the D1 kill went through and a jailkeeper claim was made against me I was just like really?

Then a second. I legit thought it was a fake claim.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3482 (isolation #431) » Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:31 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Gg all night actions aside.

Sorry it got lethargic.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3484 (isolation #432) » Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:33 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Good to release scum PT btw.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3486 (isolation #433) » Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:38 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Ugh and Bulba you were right it was totally fake me bussing Radiant.

Was going through RL shit and Radiant was strongly suggesting things the exact opposite of how I play as scum.

And as scum sometimes I bus sometimes I don’t.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3487 (isolation #434) » Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:38 pm

Post by MathBlade »

While I suck as town I am kinda happy at my scumrecord.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3495 (isolation #435) » Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:02 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Thank you. Still made some mistakes though :/ Pretty sure I noted them in the PT.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3498 (isolation #436) » Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:08 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I responded more to mastina privately but even in her shitty state she did more than some mods here.

I did not ask mastina to flake if it matters. I will defend her honor I just needed VCs to operate til I got a foothold.

It was entirely selfish.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3499 (isolation #437) » Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:08 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I freaking love mastina like a sister and seeing her that bad hurt. Like I didn’t know how to help :(
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3519 (isolation #438) » Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:28 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3508, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 3505, mastina wrote:
Having said that
, I think that the scumteam truly did earn their win--they weren't helped by me much at all. In fact, they basically did everything on their own. Everything from the nightkills to their dayplay (which dominated the game I feel), that was all on them. To some extent, this was obviously going to be the case because I reserved the right to a non-random scumteam from the get-go and the selected scumteam was in fact not random (you can thank Ginngie for that because it was her suggestion; I basically went, "Sure, why not?" to it), in that with those players as scum it was going to be very difficult for the scum to ever be in the position to lose.

However, I don't think you can attribute the win to just being who they are in general. They genuinely pulled out what I feel was a pretty strong performance. The town also made many misplays, from not submitting night actions to not reading the mechanics closely (one of the two jailkeepers REALLY should've targeted me earlier) to lynching what is one of my signature town roles (seriously, I am like the only mod who uses Alien as the Roleblocker + Rolestopper variant of a JK so that should've been an obviously-town role and doubling up on town roles is also a specialty of mine) to nightkilling the entire town's investigative power N1.

So while a great deal of blame can be placed on my shitty moderation for the apathy. I don't think you can place EVERYTHING on me, since there were a lot of smart scum plays and quite a few not-so-smart town plays. I also think that in spite of my shitty moderating, that the quality of the game could have ended up being much worse than it did. In spite of the apathy suffered at times, there were moments where I feel players were genuinely enjoying the game as a game. My only regret, really, is that said moments of enjoying the game were in the minority, since the whole premise of this game was for them to be in the majority--

For people to see my mod edits/deletions and go, "LOL" to them. To break out laughing at the mod interference, rather than shutting down because of the possibility of it. I do apologize I couldn't foster that game environment, but that was my intention, so the few moments where it was shown, I was glad to see exist.
I thought that this was the strongest scumteam as a collective that I've ever been in and I don't say that lightly.
The only team that I think could compare was a game a long time ago where myself and Frozen Angel were scum when she was new to the site but our third partner was relatively weak.
Everyone was fantastic, we split town down many narratives to the point that we sacrificed the ability to lead all town down one direction but instead we divided the town entirely and even the people who were close to solving one element of the game weren't even close to the others. I don't think there was a possibility of us losing from long before my lynch simply based off of how lynching anyone gave the others on the team lots of towncred and that's on top of us being largely the most townread players in the game.
Yeah...I kinda didn’t even want to bus you either :/
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3537 (isolation #439) » Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:55 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Meh not Smocaine’s fault either.

Had him on my OH SHIT list since he just caught me as scum in another game but that’s because I literally fell apart due to unrelated shit.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3542 (isolation #440) » Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:00 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3539, Theta Alpine wrote:well at least i had camn correct
honestly i am not really sure if i will be playing any other games anytime soon though
town has lost every single one of my games so far and that is getting demoralizing
Uhmmm

I have like a 70-80% winrate as scum.

Only times I have lost are when I fucked up or unwinnable.

So yeah don’t give up. Some people like RC could be town teachers.

I am hella good town face to face. 100% vig rate legit. (Titus and the last meet can vouch)

Just forum...uhmmmmmmm my win rate I am lucky if 25% but I play to improve.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3600 (isolation #441) » Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:33 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3568, Bulbazak wrote:
In post 3486, MathBlade wrote:Ugh and Bulba you were right it was totally fake me bussing Radiant.

Was going through RL shit and Radiant was strongly suggesting things the exact opposite of how I play as scum.

And as scum sometimes I bus sometimes I don’t.
With this and Night and Day, any time I see you go down as scum from now on, I'm looking for buddies bussing you.
In post 3489, Mulch wrote: I've never seen someone as bad as Smocaine was this game, literally mislynched every person at full confidence, (got mislynched themselves?), and then has the audacity to act like an ass postgame
And this is why I said Smocaine's alignment was uncertain in Surreptitious. I was sitting in the spoiled PT watching him continually tank, so when he replaced in S2, "could be that bad" was a legit option. I just couldn't say why because a.) this game was ongoing and b.) he was still alive. I'm sorry if it came off as insulting, but this game told me not to put any weight to anything Smocaine said.
I almost never go down as scum though. That’s the thing.

I can count on one hand the amount of times where that mattered.
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”