she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #512 (isolation #0) » Sat Dec 23, 2017 6:39 pm

Post by skitter30 »

Gork, what do you think of Fykus?

@Creature:
In post 471, Wormhole wrote:Why are you townreading McMenno and Smocaine?
In post 473, Fykus wrote:Read on worm: for about the last 6 months every game with skitter I was in I'd go straight to assuming that skitter was scum. Obviously this was a dumb thing to do considering the actual "chance" of her rolling scum. So i've stopped doing that, plus the way the hydra is posting, it seems to be actually trying to gamesolve so even though theres a chance it could be scum and just going through the motions I'm just gonna give it a chance for now and consider it town. Obviously my reads arent locked in so I dont see it as a big deal.
In post 503, Fykus wrote:As for not scum reading skitter, i think in our last game it turned out she was town with me for once i think. maybe. Anyways it was stupid what I was doing so ive stopped. Unless you'd rather me do it again?
Right, and in each of those games, I've pointed out that probability doesn't work that way, so I'm not sure where this sudden epiphany came from. And you're paranoid of my scumgame and that I can look townie by gamesolving, so me trying to gamesolve absolves this paranoia how exactly?
In post 504, Smocaine wrote:Hear that Dreal? Vote Fykus

Wormwhole, how much is Skitskit posting?
Up through and including , everything was me except for like three posts BV made that he signed. Everything after that until this post was him; I'm v/la on Friday and Saturday.

--s
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #972 (isolation #1) » Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:54 am

Post by skitter30 »

idk, I haven't played with scum!you. BV thinks you match your scum!meta though from a game he played with you.

p-edit: yeah I thought the soft was kinda bizarre but your slot wasn't getting night-killed regardless, even if you softed that, given that chick outright claimed modified loud-friendly neighbor
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1220 (isolation #2) » Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:04 am

Post by skitter30 »

Gg!

Sorry Fish :(

That was a rough spot to be in given that the PoE pool was relatively small.

I thought Gork was the night-skipper lol

And was thinking masons for wheme/chick.

Thanks jj!
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1224 (isolation #3) » Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:08 am

Post by skitter30 »

Same actually. I had you two down as masons-or-something-similar from really early day1, and was kinda confused why that thread seemed to have disappeared day2, which is where some of my suspicion of Wheme stemmed from during his Dunk result/claim thing.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”