Open 704: Switch (Game Over)

Bins
Not Trash
 
User avatar
Joined: June 22, 2014
Location: in vivo
Pronoun: She

Post Post #10  (isolation #0)  » Thu Dec 21, 2017 9:21 am

Hello, this is my totally very random RVS vote.

VOTE: Not_Mafia
is this where I tell you to swipe right

gtkas

Bins
Not Trash
 
User avatar
Joined: June 22, 2014
Location: in vivo
Pronoun: She

Post Post #48  (isolation #1)  » Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:26 pm

In post 26, Mathdino wrote:Bins null-scum, I've been doing some meta on her D1s and this may change

Is this real? You claim to have meta from one post?
is this where I tell you to swipe right

gtkas

Bins
Not Trash
 
User avatar
Joined: June 22, 2014
Location: in vivo
Pronoun: She

Post Post #56  (isolation #2)  » Fri Dec 22, 2017 10:18 am

Not feeling mutant scum.
Math is probably not scum as well considering the stubbornness. I find it funny because my RVS votes in games with N_M are pretty consistent.

VOTE: Elmo
is this where I tell you to swipe right

gtkas

Bins
Not Trash
 
User avatar
Joined: June 22, 2014
Location: in vivo
Pronoun: She

Post Post #81  (isolation #3)  » Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:26 pm

In post 80, Mathdino wrote:Shouldn't Bins be aware Elmo is a vote magnet and thus understand that is a bad place to put votes? I note opportunism because I expect better reads from Bins.

I'm confused. Why would I be aware of this? Why would you expect good reads of me? All of these things lead me to believe you aren't actually doing meta, lol. I agreed that I didn't like Elmo's reaction and don't have another big scumread.
is this where I tell you to swipe right

gtkas

Bins
Not Trash
 
User avatar
Joined: June 22, 2014
Location: in vivo
Pronoun: She

Post Post #83  (isolation #4)  » Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:34 pm

Reading over and Maxous is also a decent place for votes. When you say "I hope this doesn't seem like I'm copying", it normally just leads me to think that it seems like. Especially when you vote me for an unexplained vote with a vote that was explained just as well.
is this where I tell you to swipe right

gtkas

Bins
Not Trash
 
User avatar
Joined: June 22, 2014
Location: in vivo
Pronoun: She

Post Post #94  (isolation #5)  » Sat Dec 23, 2017 12:21 pm

In post 87, Mathdino wrote:I assume you have experience. If you were relatively new I wouldn't have minded the Elmo vote, but like I said defenciveness is a bad scumtell. You're right, I'm not doing meta on your quality as a scumhunter; I was only meta-ing your RVS votes and ISOing your scumgames. Sorry if that was unclear. My vote on you has very little to do with meta.

Let's talk more, might help. Do you have any townreads? What do you think of Maxous and his vote on you?

I don't play Mafia much anymore. Haven't in like four months and I take quite long breaks. I've never played with Elmo either, so I don't know that she's lynch bait, but I didn't see the one post coming from town. I know defensiveness isn't a scumtell, I'm a lot more defensive as town, but I got a bad gut feel from the reaction. Maxous' vote on me was a lot worse than your vote on me and I haven't liked their posts so far.

I only got good feels from mutant, you [both have been stated] and I have good feels about Lalendra's first few posts and maybe Fitz just because of similarity of what he felt when I felt it when people struck me as town.



I'm going to be busy until after Christmas, but I'll try and keep up and check in.

I expect SK to play low or just state obvious things. I feel because we're down in numbers looking for SK tells is a priority :nerd: to eliminate another NK.
is this where I tell you to swipe right

gtkas

Bins
Not Trash
 
User avatar
Joined: June 22, 2014
Location: in vivo
Pronoun: She

Post Post #96  (isolation #6)  » Sat Dec 23, 2017 12:49 pm

Scumslip? Lmfao. Raya was just doing the math, and eliminating SK a huge threat is important. SK might be vig/cop immune, the Mafia are not. They might also be NK immune.

Also mafia-SK differences are not black and white. I'm going to focus on anyone that looks bad, yeah.
is this where I tell you to swipe right

gtkas

Bins
Not Trash
 
User avatar
Joined: June 22, 2014
Location: in vivo
Pronoun: She

Post Post #97  (isolation #7)  » Sat Dec 23, 2017 12:51 pm

Also, I haven't made the distinction that Maxous or Elmo are more likely SK or Mafia. Where have you gotten the idea that I'm avoiding scumhunting? I'm not going to turn over to someone else even if I think that they are. You're completely misunderstanding what my motivation is here.
is this where I tell you to swipe right

gtkas

Bins
Not Trash
 
User avatar
Joined: June 22, 2014
Location: in vivo
Pronoun: She

Post Post #99  (isolation #8)  » Sat Dec 23, 2017 1:16 pm

I'm sorry to pull this card, but why would I state as Mafia that I only want to hunt the SK? First you treat me like an experienced player and now you think I would show everyone how I'm tunnel hunting the SK?

"Any multiball setup or SK setup requires scumhunting from everyone involved. Both teams want to lynch the other." You do realize that both teams can KILL each other? That is something they can probably do [unless immunity].

Also tunnelling SK isn't what I said I was doing. I said if someone is acting like the SK it should be important to pin them down. I'm still hunting mafia at an equal importance and I have been since the start of the game. I really don't think Elmo is playing like SK. I didn't even say "lynch SK over Mafia", I said they need to also be looked for because I don't want this game to end with SK steamrolling due to the immunity they have + their massive switching power. Two NKs is insane when we're already behind.

I'm unsure on why you're taking such an issue to what I said. I obviously wasn't doing it secretly, I was trying to tell TOWN that we need to hunt the SK as well and they are likely laying low. Right now you can't just be banking on the fact that SK is going to shoot Mafia for us.
is this where I tell you to swipe right

gtkas

Bins
Not Trash
 
User avatar
Joined: June 22, 2014
Location: in vivo
Pronoun: She

Post Post #100  (isolation #9)  » Sat Dec 23, 2017 1:21 pm

It's like you think I said:

"Stop what we're doing, town. We're going to pull ALL our resources to finding the elusive SK and even if you find someone suspicious, if they don't fit my SK definition then you're absolutely bonkers to think that we're gonna lynch 'em. Not only this but I'm gonna display my stupidity for the whole town to see. Wow."

Like seriously you must think I have half a brain.
is this where I tell you to swipe right

gtkas

Bins
Not Trash
 
User avatar
Joined: June 22, 2014
Location: in vivo
Pronoun: She

Post Post #104  (isolation #10)  » Sat Dec 23, 2017 2:04 pm

In post 103, Almost50 wrote:@Bins: You probably didn't say it explicitly but you're acting like it. Did you forget about the switches? Are you treating this as a normal 9v3v1 setup? And if you did, why did you feel the need to type the last 2 lines of your #94 to begin with?

Am I confused on how the switches work, maybe? Can someone clarify on how the SKs switch functions.

I don't see why it's impossible that I'm town that wants the SK dead? Much more likely to be that then scum balantly calling a search party for the SK...

You say I'm not acting like it but my vote is currently on someone who I don't think is SK but rather just scummy. Same with my second preference in Max.
is this where I tell you to swipe right

gtkas

Bins
Not Trash
 
User avatar
Joined: June 22, 2014
Location: in vivo
Pronoun: She

Post Post #105  (isolation #11)  » Sat Dec 23, 2017 2:05 pm

I thought the SK gets 3 switches max in the game but it's becoming clear I'm wrong about this lol
is this where I tell you to swipe right

gtkas

Bins
Not Trash
 
User avatar
Joined: June 22, 2014
Location: in vivo
Pronoun: She

Post Post #106  (isolation #12)  » Sat Dec 23, 2017 2:09 pm

In post 102, Almost50 wrote:Eliminating the SK first give total control to Mafia and turns us all into VTs (read: Sitting Ducks).

I had it in my head that SK knew the state of the switches and the Mafia didn't. The Mafia are actually unaware of the state of the switches and therefore, if the SK is even alive for one night, Mafia don't actually know the state of the switches.

I thought SK's power was pretty useless except to confuse Mafia on the first night or so.

I swear I read a previously ran version of this game to check but seems like I'm unclear.
is this where I tell you to swipe right

gtkas

Bins
Not Trash
 
User avatar
Joined: June 22, 2014
Location: in vivo
Pronoun: She

Post Post #113  (isolation #13)  » Sat Dec 23, 2017 2:49 pm

No, I definitely see why SK is more important to keep alive now. I still think SK should be lynched and believe town should want them lynched, but I do see their importance to town if we still have our PRs and if they can land a kill onto Mafia.

This still [which is what I've been saying the whole time] doesn't affect my reads because none of my reads were strictly for the SK. My initial comment was just to address that the lurkers probably contain the SK and we should look out for that. I thought the kill that SK added was much more pressing but yeah I didn't get it.
is this where I tell you to swipe right

gtkas

Bins
Not Trash
 
User avatar
Joined: June 22, 2014
Location: in vivo
Pronoun: She

Post Post #114  (isolation #14)  » Sat Dec 23, 2017 2:51 pm

In post 108, mutantdevle wrote:If the SK is our only way of switching the mafia PRs so that they don't work then surely we need the SK alive? Both town and the SK need the scum dead in order to win the game. Mafia obviously wins if they gain majority so the SK would want the scum dead first. So not only does the SK's switch abilities help us, but we also share the common objective of wanting to eliminate the mafia.

The way I see it, the SK is an ally of town that will eventually betray us. If the SK was ever at L-1 and roleclaimed, then I think we should keep them alive. If that turns out to be a mafia fake claiming then the SK will know and just kill them at night. If a townie ever fakeclaims SK just to keep themselves alive, then they are an anti-town piece of shit. And then obviously if we do get a SK role claim, we can just lynch them when the mafia is eliminated.

This sketches me out a little bit because it seems to imply that you feel SK definitely picked Vig/Cop immunity and not Mafia NK immunity. If they didn't pick Vig/Cop immunity, they would be working their hardest to switch the stuff off as well and wouldn't fuck with the Mafia's switches.
is this where I tell you to swipe right

gtkas

Bins
Not Trash
 
User avatar
Joined: June 22, 2014
Location: in vivo
Pronoun: She

Post Post #116  (isolation #15)  » Sat Dec 23, 2017 2:56 pm

I don't see why you're trying to shut down me trying to become less confused. It's being unnecessarily difficult.

I have no issue with Sauce and Raya.
I have given my read on Maxous several times.

Sauce asking Not_Mafia for his read on me was weird but I'll actually accept it as town.
I liked Raya's read on Elmo and am just slightly confused why she switched off fully.

Not trying to force reads, they're mostly null.
is this where I tell you to swipe right

gtkas

Bins
Not Trash
 
User avatar
Joined: June 22, 2014
Location: in vivo
Pronoun: She

Post Post #117  (isolation #16)  » Sat Dec 23, 2017 2:58 pm

In post 1, Equinox wrote:The serial killer may counteract up to three of the mafia's switches.

I'm still confused because it hasn't been fully clarified but does this mean three in total or three a night???
is this where I tell you to swipe right

gtkas

Bins
Not Trash
 
User avatar
Joined: June 22, 2014
Location: in vivo
Pronoun: She

Post Post #118  (isolation #17)  » Sat Dec 23, 2017 2:59 pm

I'm liking Almost for town, lmfao. The jab at me was pretty confirming of that.
is this where I tell you to swipe right

gtkas

Bins
Not Trash
 
User avatar
Joined: June 22, 2014
Location: in vivo
Pronoun: She

Post Post #122  (isolation #18)  » Sat Dec 23, 2017 3:06 pm

OK I KNOW YOU WANT TO STOP SETUP TALK BUT I JUST WANNA MAKE SURE

I'd ask the Mod but I'd feel I'd get a faster response here.

In post 121, Almost50 wrote:Each night, the town powerroles are active pending a player "switching" them off.


Does this mean the PRs are switched on every night, regardless of what they were before?

I had it totally backward, I thought the Mafia would be blind switching and therefore the switch ability, due to the SK, would be pretty meaningless and random and WIFOMy after Night One.
is this where I tell you to swipe right

gtkas

Bins
Not Trash
 
User avatar
Joined: June 22, 2014
Location: in vivo
Pronoun: She

Post Post #159  (isolation #19)  » Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:14 am

I'm still stuck mobile posting but I should say something for now. Merry Christmas also :D

In post 134, Chip Butty wrote:First complete readthrough: A50 is town. MD is 70% town. Bins is 70% scum. Mutant could well be SK. Lots of boring setup talk, to which I will now add my two cent's worth:

If I knew right now who the SK is, I would lynch them without a second thought. Even if it is in their interests to work with town for now, they're still more likely to shoot town than scum. We're looking at potentially 3 deaths per day/night cycle, and could lose real quick.

More reads soonish, I hope.

If you agree with my logic even before when I didn't backtrack on it, why are you scumreading me?
Do you have other scumreads?
is this where I tell you to swipe right

gtkas

Bins
Not Trash
 
User avatar
Joined: June 22, 2014
Location: in vivo
Pronoun: She

Post Post #160  (isolation #20)  » Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:15 am

In post 149, Mathdino wrote:Bins: Notice that she only started contributing to the conversation after I got people to pressure her. I actually agree that her confusion is genuine, but that's not alignment indicative.

Actually, I started contributing to the game after my first post. You realize you have been pressuring me since RVS?
is this where I tell you to swipe right

gtkas

Bins
Not Trash
 
User avatar
Joined: June 22, 2014
Location: in vivo
Pronoun: She

Post Post #161  (isolation #21)  » Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:18 am

OK must go but I'll be back home tonight wee
is this where I tell you to swipe right

gtkas

Bins
Not Trash
 
User avatar
Joined: June 22, 2014
Location: in vivo
Pronoun: She

Post Post #168  (isolation #22)  » Tue Dec 26, 2017 6:09 pm

In post 162, Mathdino wrote:@Bins: The cases I make on you are directed at other players, not you. I don't know what you expect or want out of responding to them all the time, and I certainly don't see how this helps town; you literally have 2 votes on you. Try to ignore that for now and focus your energy on something productive. Like I said, I'd rather work with you/your reads.

As mutant said, it was more me explaining my reasoning and confusing. I wasn't doing it because you were scumreading me, I was doing it because you were telling me I was wrong lol which is something that bugs me more because I hate being wrong. Especially not about game theory.
is this where I tell you to swipe right

gtkas

Bins
Not Trash
 
User avatar
Joined: June 22, 2014
Location: in vivo
Pronoun: She

Post Post #169  (isolation #23)  » Tue Dec 26, 2017 6:09 pm

*confusion, blah!
is this where I tell you to swipe right

gtkas

Bins
Not Trash
 
User avatar
Joined: June 22, 2014
Location: in vivo
Pronoun: She

Post Post #170  (isolation #24)  » Tue Dec 26, 2017 6:10 pm

Maxous' last post is hard to call scum motivated because he was about to jump on my face and it would have been easy to but he didn't, so I think that makes me lean towards staying on Elmo more. Who I still have no reason to townread.

Not moving to Raya, if that's what you want.


But I agree with mutant there's a bunch of nulls just because of lack of content.
is this where I tell you to swipe right

gtkas

Bins
Not Trash
 
User avatar
Joined: June 22, 2014
Location: in vivo
Pronoun: She

Post Post #185  (isolation #25)  » Wed Dec 27, 2017 11:28 am

ALL MEN ARE SCUM
is this where I tell you to swipe right

gtkas

Bins
Not Trash
 
User avatar
Joined: June 22, 2014
Location: in vivo
Pronoun: She

Post Post #192  (isolation #26)  » Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:39 pm

if you scumread everyone can you really be wrong?
is this where I tell you to swipe right

gtkas

Bins
Not Trash
 
User avatar
Joined: June 22, 2014
Location: in vivo
Pronoun: She

Post Post #242  (isolation #27)  » Thu Dec 28, 2017 11:58 am

In post 232, Lalendra wrote:I am having a hard time buying the case on Raya, she is a hard null for me atm.

Same, but she's dropped from town to null for me because I just didn't like her recent posts. She still hasn't done any scumhunting and while that really doesn't mean a lot to me, it seems like she's trying to dance around theory more than give gut reads. She was before though and I still have the hint of a townread based on that. She could've just got busy.



Not really reading Sauce's weird wall as SK [re: Math], but it could come from scum. I was initially inclined to townread it but what actually is the town motivation to make a post that troll-y? To look like you don't care to be the centre of attention? Idk, it's all to self-image-y for me to brush it off.
is this where I tell you to swipe right

gtkas

Bins
Not Trash
 
User avatar
Joined: June 22, 2014
Location: in vivo
Pronoun: She

Post Post #243  (isolation #28)  » Thu Dec 28, 2017 11:58 am

N_M self-hammers because he knows he can get away with it and still do nothing. It's very good when he rolls scum and can hide behind it. Similar idea.
is this where I tell you to swipe right

gtkas

Bins
Not Trash
 
User avatar
Joined: June 22, 2014
Location: in vivo
Pronoun: She

Post Post #245  (isolation #29)  » Thu Dec 28, 2017 12:02 pm

My readslist is somewhere like:

{Almost50, havingfitz}
{Lalendra, Mathdino}
----
{mutant, maxous}
N_M is on his own little island floating everywhere
{Raya, Sauce}
{Chip, Elmo}


I'm going to be fine voting any of the bottom four because I've POE'd it to those. Realized Raya is a little lower because my townreads at this point are pretty strong.
is this where I tell you to swipe right

gtkas

Bins
Not Trash
 
User avatar
Joined: June 22, 2014
Location: in vivo
Pronoun: She

Post Post #247  (isolation #30)  » Thu Dec 28, 2017 12:04 pm

My top pick for SK right now is Chip. He's playing exactly how I'd imagine a lurky SK would play. His reads felt VERY fake. Other than that I can't really distinguish lazy town/scum.
is this where I tell you to swipe right

gtkas

Bins
Not Trash
 
User avatar
Joined: June 22, 2014
Location: in vivo
Pronoun: She

Post Post #248  (isolation #31)  » Thu Dec 28, 2017 12:13 pm

I'd also like to drag your attention to the fact Elmo is GONE.

But apparently no one else wants her wagon.

VOTE: Raya
I don't think Math's main reason for scumreading you is because you fit in the scumteam he has. Checking his initial readslist doesn't mention that. Other than maybe he thinks Elmo was a scum fabricated wagon [which is sort of ridiculous, I don't sheep my partners as scum].
is this where I tell you to swipe right

gtkas

Bins
Not Trash
 
User avatar
Joined: June 22, 2014
Location: in vivo
Pronoun: She

Post Post #250  (isolation #32)  » Thu Dec 28, 2017 12:31 pm

If Almost/Math are scumteam they are playing very well but ehhhhh.
is this where I tell you to swipe right

gtkas

Bins
Not Trash
 
User avatar
Joined: June 22, 2014
Location: in vivo
Pronoun: She

Post Post #252  (isolation #33)  » Thu Dec 28, 2017 12:32 pm

I have no idea how to understand the logic of...

Have not been voted yet >>> should be in lynch pool.
is this where I tell you to swipe right

gtkas

Bins
Not Trash
 
User avatar
Joined: June 22, 2014
Location: in vivo
Pronoun: She

Post Post #321  (isolation #34)  » Thu Dec 28, 2017 6:20 pm

I fucking hate gambits and Mathdino is totally the type to pull this as town so that’s even more frustrating. I’m not scum and you can tell he’s lying because he specifies I’m not SK but Cop doesn’t even get results that way. I’m not doubting he’s cop (because that would be even more stupid to drag CC) but he’s faking a guilty for his dumb scumteam.
is this where I tell you to swipe right

gtkas

Bins
Not Trash
 
User avatar
Joined: June 22, 2014
Location: in vivo
Pronoun: She

Post Post #322  (isolation #35)  » Thu Dec 28, 2017 6:22 pm

In post 262, Mathdino wrote:Fuck it, I don't really care about any of the discussion of the past 2 days, this is all a distraction.

I am hardclaiming a cop guilty on Bins (mafia).

I'm not giving you breadcrumbs because I don't give a shit. Look through my ISO if you want to verify.

Due to the nature of this setup, I don't believe we can EVER lynch town. The reason I am hardclaiming is because I think there are 3 scenarios that happen today:

1. We lynch town. Fuck, we lose, and I might get shot.
2. We lynch Bins. This is looking pretty unlikely now (thanks for all the faith guys).
3. We lynch scum other than Bins, in which case I definitely get shot for being right all the time.

I was only avoiding claiming on the offchance that I could actually drive a lynch on her by sheer presence/personality.

I was scumreading Raya for avoiding Bins. Now I'm not sure. Bins seems perfectly fine with lynching Raya and I'm not sure whether she D1 busses.
UNVOTE: Raya
I'm also not sure if she KNEW I had a guilty on her, which seriously fucks up our ability to get associations.

I need you guys to help me reread this game through the lens of Bins being confscum (and me being conftown while we're at it), and find me scumpartners before I die. Cuz I'm fucking confused.

Cop gets “Guilty”/“Not Guilty” and I’m “Mafia” specifically? Don’t think so.

I wanted to play this game Math so this is unfortunate.
is this where I tell you to swipe right

gtkas

Bins
Not Trash
 
User avatar
Joined: June 22, 2014
Location: in vivo
Pronoun: She

Post Post #324  (isolation #36)  » Thu Dec 28, 2017 6:23 pm

This was explained but weird how you’re so convinced on swinging this as me being Mafia.
is this where I tell you to swipe right

gtkas

Bins
Not Trash
 
User avatar
Joined: June 22, 2014
Location: in vivo
Pronoun: She

Post Post #328  (isolation #37)  » Thu Dec 28, 2017 6:33 pm

Hehe OK thanks.

I suppose my best option is to just claim. I am SK and did realize I was being really obvious about the SK hunting comment. I didn’t understand how the setup worked but that isn’t AI that’s just me being careless as any alignment. Of course I played it up though.

You don’t have to believe me but I intend to be leashed if you want me to. Unfortunate you outed me because learning I could do more switches I also mentioned how weak SK was and that was my genuine anger as well. I guess you still have my support albeit more bregrugingly. I’m immune to mafia kills so I was never worried about them figuring me out as much.

Town does get weaker if I die. I got played night one because I THOUGHT I WAS LIMITED TO THREE SWITCHES ALL GAME lmfao so i didn’t switch anything. my luck lmfao. Also I promise to shoot whoever you want so i mean there’s that
is this where I tell you to swipe right

gtkas

Bins
Not Trash
 
User avatar
Joined: June 22, 2014
Location: in vivo
Pronoun: She

Post Post #329  (isolation #38)  » Thu Dec 28, 2017 6:35 pm

Mafia was trying to WIFOM me i guess too. i had it in my head cop would be off
is this where I tell you to swipe right

gtkas

Bins
Not Trash
 
User avatar
Joined: June 22, 2014
Location: in vivo
Pronoun: She

Post Post #330  (isolation #39)  » Thu Dec 28, 2017 6:37 pm

Let me play longer I was having fun and excited everyone was convinced I wasn't SK ahah. I thought I was in a superb spot.

Let me outlive the mafia, I'll help you get them all.
is this where I tell you to swipe right

gtkas

Bins
Not Trash
 
User avatar
Joined: June 22, 2014
Location: in vivo
Pronoun: She

Post Post #332  (isolation #40)  » Thu Dec 28, 2017 6:40 pm

If you want anymore explanation on my motivations I can give it.

I chose mafia immunity because I knew my big challenge would be to get past n0. I didn't think vig would shoot. I thought mafia would for sure turn cop off but I guess they thought I was going to take Cop/Vig immunity and would reverse the switch. Didn't think it'd be worth it to flip doc. Again I thought I was limited here.

If you want my opinion on mafia, my reads were still pretty genuine. I was looking to lynch mafia.
is this where I tell you to swipe right

gtkas

Bins
Not Trash
 
User avatar
Joined: June 22, 2014
Location: in vivo
Pronoun: She

Post Post #334  (isolation #41)  » Thu Dec 28, 2017 6:42 pm

I'm just saying I agree that lowering your numbers of mafia is your number one priority. gl with the mountainous game.
is this where I tell you to swipe right

gtkas

Bins
Not Trash
 
User avatar
Joined: June 22, 2014
Location: in vivo
Pronoun: She

Post Post #337  (isolation #42)  » Thu Dec 28, 2017 6:46 pm

In post 336, Not_Mafia wrote:I think Bins is lying but whatever Kill mutant

VOTE: Raya

i think ur lying
is this where I tell you to swipe right

gtkas

Bins
Not Trash
 
User avatar
Joined: June 22, 2014
Location: in vivo
Pronoun: She

Post Post #341  (isolation #43)  » Thu Dec 28, 2017 7:01 pm

;)
is this where I tell you to swipe right

gtkas

Bins
Not Trash
 
User avatar
Joined: June 22, 2014
Location: in vivo
Pronoun: She

Post Post #348  (isolation #44)  » Thu Dec 28, 2017 7:32 pm

Well, not really.
is this where I tell you to swipe right

gtkas

Bins
Not Trash
 
User avatar
Joined: June 22, 2014
Location: in vivo
Pronoun: She

Post Post #352  (isolation #45)  » Thu Dec 28, 2017 7:39 pm

Well, was funny playing with you guys!
is this where I tell you to swipe right

gtkas

Bins
Not Trash
 
User avatar
Joined: June 22, 2014
Location: in vivo
Pronoun: She

Post Post #389  (isolation #46)  » Thu Dec 28, 2017 10:29 pm

a50 i wasn’t responding to you in any of my posts
is this where I tell you to swipe right

gtkas

Bins
Not Trash
 
User avatar
Joined: June 22, 2014
Location: in vivo
Pronoun: She

Post Post #400  (isolation #47)  » Thu Dec 28, 2017 11:06 pm

Only doing this cause I'm salty I was caught and Math deserves to pay for my death, but Math really is the Cop. It was crumbed pretty early on while Almost is faking this Chip guilty. I get Almost is gambiting to protect Math but why would you use a guilty to do that? If real cop is actually Almost why would he out himself?

Ah.
is this where I tell you to swipe right

gtkas

Bins
Not Trash
 
User avatar
Joined: June 22, 2014
Location: in vivo
Pronoun: She

Post Post #401  (isolation #48)  » Thu Dec 28, 2017 11:06 pm

Because seriously.

I am the cop.
is this where I tell you to swipe right

gtkas

Bins
Not Trash
 
User avatar
Joined: June 22, 2014
Location: in vivo
Pronoun: She

Post Post #403  (isolation #49)  » Thu Dec 28, 2017 11:07 pm

NO JOKES ALLOWED WHEN BINS IS ABOUT TO DIE
is this where I tell you to swipe right

gtkas

Bins
Not Trash
 
User avatar
Joined: June 22, 2014
Location: in vivo
Pronoun: She

Post Post #404  (isolation #50)  » Thu Dec 28, 2017 11:08 pm

Also the mod confirmed the scum team to me it is Not_Mafia/NotMafia/N_M and the SK is Not-Mafia.
is this where I tell you to swipe right

gtkas

Bins
Not Trash
 
User avatar
Joined: June 22, 2014
Location: in vivo
Pronoun: She

Post Post #406  (isolation #51)  » Thu Dec 28, 2017 11:19 pm

guilties do not specify if it's mafia/SK

that's why I'm SK and have a "mafia" guilty on me
is this where I tell you to swipe right

gtkas

Bins
Not Trash
 
User avatar
Joined: June 22, 2014
Location: in vivo
Pronoun: She

Post Post #462  (isolation #52)  » Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:09 pm

wow all of y’all fighting over the hammer
is this where I tell you to swipe right

gtkas

Bins
Not Trash
 
User avatar
Joined: June 22, 2014
Location: in vivo
Pronoun: She

Post Post #772  (isolation #53)  » Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:33 pm

In post 245, Bins wrote:My readslist is somewhere like:

{Almost50, havingfitz}
{Lalendra, Mathdino}
----
{mutant, maxous}
N_M is on his own little island floating everywhere
{Raya, Sauce}
{Chip, Elmo}


I'm going to be fine voting any of the bottom four because I've POE'd it to those. Realized Raya is a little lower because my townreads at this point are pretty strong.


As I said in Dead Thread, I was pretty convinced there was a guilty on me. Which is why my reads were as above ^. I tried to bus Elmo as well, but it didn't really matter because she was scumread for SK.

I had fun, though! Setup is fun but hella swingy.
is this where I tell you to swipe right

gtkas

Bins
Not Trash
 
User avatar
Joined: June 22, 2014
Location: in vivo
Pronoun: She

Post Post #773  (isolation #54)  » Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:34 pm

A50 also fooled me!
is this where I tell you to swipe right

gtkas

Bins
Not Trash
 
User avatar
Joined: June 22, 2014
Location: in vivo
Pronoun: She

Post Post #785  (isolation #55)  » Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:18 pm

In post 776, Almost50 wrote:fitz shooting the Doctor of all players on N0. Man, I was a SERIAL KILLER and still opted not shoot anyone who signed up to play before they even posted.

omg this is so cute
is this where I tell you to swipe right

gtkas


[ + ]

Return to Completed Open Games