Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #73 (isolation #0) » Tue Dec 19, 2017 1:16 pm

Post by Almost Chara »

hello everyone.
my apologies.
our mains weren't PMed, just the hydra, so i ended up not realizing the game had started. and you can take that as the truth, considering we've drawn Almost's
least
favourite role.
hurray!
~Chara
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
Win:Loss
]
T 2:2
S 1:1
3P 1:0
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #75 (isolation #1) » Tue Dec 19, 2017 1:21 pm

Post by Almost Chara »

In post 22, Sleepless Assassin wrote:How long do you intend to keep your vote there?
is there something scummy about not moving the vote immediately?
while i would
love
to see scum pretend to vote an IC in lieu of actually playing... i have not seen such a tactic yet. :>
~Chara
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #76 (isolation #2) » Tue Dec 19, 2017 1:22 pm

Post by Almost Chara »

In post 74, momo wrote:
I can confirm the above as a true fact....this is partially my fault...please cut me some slack, this is my first time modding
<3
i apologized like three times for not noticing, did you think i was going to be mad?
~Chara
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #77 (isolation #3) » Tue Dec 19, 2017 1:31 pm

Post by Almost Chara »

davesaz
Jodaxq
xXTonereaderXx
cytheflyguy
Schism

Voyc
northsidegal
havingfitz

Assemblerotws
Elmo TeH AzN

Chip Butty
Sleepless Assassin

that's all from me for now. i'll be back later. probably!
~Chara
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #78 (isolation #4) » Tue Dec 19, 2017 1:53 pm

Post by Almost Chara »

In post 73, Almost Chara wrote:hello everyone.
my apologies.
our mains weren't PMed, just the hydra, so i ended up not realizing the game had started. and you can take that as the truth, considering we've drawn Almost's
least
favourite role.
hurray!
~Chara
Damn right about this being me least favourite role :lol:

However, it wasn't bc we were not notified (hey, p.. we need to be good to our mod so he would be inclined to overlook any attempt on our lives :wink: ) :lol:

It was actually a plan.. um.. erm.. I mean.. since w're already confirmed you didn't really need us to post to get a read on us, so we were just reading YOUR posts to try and figure who scum are. (yeah.. that's it!) :P

~A50
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #79 (isolation #5) » Tue Dec 19, 2017 1:54 pm

Post by Almost Chara »

In post 74, momo wrote:
I can confirm the above as a true fact....this is partially my fault...please cut me some slack, this is my first time modding
Yet I'm nominating you for the best mod award. (am I getting close, boss?)

~A50
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #115 (isolation #6) » Tue Dec 19, 2017 6:21 pm

Post by Almost Chara »

In post 114, Chara wrote:
In post 101, momo wrote:
I can't believe I have had to intervene this early....@xXTonereaderXX...you do not have a post restriction...nobody in this game does. I am going to have to ask you to stop trolling. Please play with behavior that is conducive to the game.
they're playing the game.
~Chara
so sorry.
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #116 (isolation #7) » Tue Dec 19, 2017 6:24 pm

Post by Almost Chara »

In post 109, momo wrote:Alright then...the only reason I said that was because I thought you guys would want it to happen....It is D1 and I am willing to let it go...however, I am ASKING Tonereader that as the game progresses, to actually play
can i object to this as well?
i'm aware this is your first time modding, but i believe this constitutes unneeded moderator intervention in the game. they aren't breaking any rules, and are not trolling. if multiple players privately complain to you about tonereader being removed, then act. even then, act with discretion.
~Chara

(disclaimer that i know who tonereader is from before this game, and am aware that they are taking somewhat of a humourous and non-serious take on this game, they intend to actually play)
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #117 (isolation #8) » Tue Dec 19, 2017 6:26 pm

Post by Almost Chara »

In post 110, Schism wrote:I love this read list and I hope your other head agrees. Fitz goes up and Assemble Down IMO.
why are you scumreading Chip Butty, Sleepless, and assemble?
~Chara
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #132 (isolation #9) » Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:00 am

Post by Almost Chara »

In post 88, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:
In post 84, northsidegal wrote:nice santa hat there ms tonereader! :D
In post 81, havingfitz wrote:xXTonereaderXx....would you just play the fcuking game. Ffs....smh.
what gives you the impression that she isn't? she's contributed more than i have, at this point.

by the way, i think cy is town. he was incredibly awkward in rvs the last game i saw him in – i like his observations and his
tone
so far. :wink:
Posting images and nothing of real substance aside one town-scum list. I hardly consider that playing the game
In post 125, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:Looking at it. He doesn't want to deal with someone who wants to be different.
so far, every one of Elmo's posts have been concentrated on NAI things. also, these two posts in sequence. thoughts?
VOTE: Schism
~Chara
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #134 (isolation #10) » Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:48 am

Post by Almost Chara »

then isn't it a good thing i can play this way without being scumread?
i was asked a direct question about my Elmo scumread, so i answered.
please don't tell me how to play. :>
~Chara
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #137 (isolation #11) » Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:55 am

Post by Almost Chara »

as funny as it would be to naked vote you in response to that post, i think you're town.
~Chara
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #138 (isolation #12) » Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:00 am

Post by Almost Chara »

I'm just letting everybody know that I'll probably have a lower post count than usual. This does NOT mean I'm not playing or not invested, but I think I want to watch from a distance for now to develop my reads.

Also, the self vote is totally NAI and it'd becoming ridiculous to discuss it any further. I have vote myself before in RVS (and I was Town) so I know exactly what I'm talking about.

~A50
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #165 (isolation #13) » Wed Dec 20, 2017 4:53 pm

Post by Almost Chara »

In post 164, Schism wrote:Id like to ask the Hydra to vote someone that they read as mafia
Very funny! Why do you think Chara voted you?

Btw, I'm totally concurrent and I embrace the vote on you, and I totally think you are Mafia. Your push on Assassin was baseless and pretentious, and you called a try-hard in when in fact your is the definition of try-hard. In that same post () you expressed a "slight town read" on Jodax for no apparent reason. Nothing she did up to that point was even remotely AI. and she had yet to explain her vote on herself (either sarcastically as she did to fitz, or more seriously as she did later).

In you also inexplicably call Tonereader "useless, but not scum". How did you get this confident as to assert they're not scum at that point?

Also in you say you like the list Chara posted with the one minor alteration of "Fitz goes up and Assemble Down", but in you suggest we vote in Assemble/Assasin/Elmo/Fitz and totally neglect Chip Butty, whom you also gave a "slight/null" in (What the hell is a slight-null anyway??). This doesn't go with your in which you exclaim about Chip being scum.

We're obviously not a Cop, but if you flip Mafia I would like for the Cop (if existent) to check in Chip/Jodax as there seems to be something fishy going on there.

I'd vote Jodax (as there is already a wagon there) but I feel that half of my case on her is tied to you being scum, so I'd rather lynch my strongest SR at this time, and give the Cop a chance to see if this was a good frame job. If you flip scum though I'm lynching Chip Butty without the need for a Cop result on him.

~A50
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #166 (isolation #14) » Wed Dec 20, 2017 4:57 pm

Post by Almost Chara »

Oh, and
COPS SHOULD NOT CLAIM
unless:

a- You have guilty

OR

b- You're 1-shot and already used it (in which case you're giving us more info about the setup more than anything as the clear could still be on a GF unless we deduce there is no GF in this particular game through flipped roles analysis).

~A50
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #201 (isolation #15) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 5:27 am

Post by Almost Chara »

I want to explain something about how I'm playing this role. IMHO, the best way to use the IC role is not to post much so as not to heavily influence the game (since "some" players will tend to sheep a confirmed townie).

Instead; I think it's best to be the "organizer" of night action. For example, if I say "Cop should be on Chip" then a Cop should do that. If we don't have a guilty on Chip tomorrow we simply assume there's a clear on the slot w/o the need for a Cop claim (the alternative is we still push Chip until said Cop has to claim to save a townie OR stay put and let the mislynch go through, neither of which is a good option). If I say "RB on X" then RB -if existent- should comply, so we know X didn't act on that night without a claim, and so on.

Other than that I think I'm better off watching from a distance and only speaking when I do have something to say (and I did, but it seems nobody's listening, so I'll say it again..)

More votes on schism, please

P.S. Please, don't tell me you
could
vote schism
but
.. if you could then you should. Only if you don't want to lynch schism should you abstain. Thank you.

~A50
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #205 (isolation #16) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 3:48 pm

Post by Almost Chara »

@Sleepless Assassin:

1- You may treat Fitz as a townie until further notice.
2- Between Elmo and Chip I'd vote the latter, but I'm not confident enough in my SR on that slot. That's why I want it checked.

~A50
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #211 (isolation #17) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 5:09 pm

Post by Almost Chara »

In post 210, Chip Butty wrote:A50, I'm a bit confused. You say you don't want people to sheep you, but then ask them to vote Schism?
I don't want them to sheep me on my uncertain slots, but when I have a strong SR on a slot then of course I want to be sheeped there.

Also thanks for softing GF :P

~A50
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #218 (isolation #18) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 8:27 pm

Post by Almost Chara »

Post # is a scum claim on so many levels. Indeed, "why is this even a topic of discussion?". You don't have a say on how I play any given role in any given setup. I do as I please and you either put up or shut up. You're being ignored because even a scumster you are full of it.

@Others who may want to exclaim: A Cop doing their ow thing on N1 and receiving a clear then dying on N2 gives us absolutely no info.
In order for said Cop to out the inno they got they'd have to post a read list and place their target on the top, which would beg for a lot of questions because that target won't be us for certain. "Why is X so high on your read list?" .. "Um.. erm.. because I hard TR them", and the Cop is outed to Scum.

Another possibility is they do NOT post a read list but their inno is being wagoned and they need to intervene to stop the mislynch. Again, the Cop is outed.

OR the Cop doesn't post a read list and the inno doesn't get wagoned on that day and the Cop goes to sleep for eternity the next night taking their result to grave with them.

The fact that THIS irritates our schizophrenic friend makes me even more certain this is scum.

Now someone may argue Schism maybe a Cop himself (or maybe think it to themselves without saying it in the open). Well, that would be the most stupid Cop I have ever come across since I started playing Mafia. Cops do NOT hand free TRs right and left on D1. Cops are suspicious of everyone BUT they do not lead wagons on D1. They don't make hard pushes on D1. And while I still think his attitude sucks I don't think he's that dumb, so NO. This is NOT a Cop.

And since I know what pisses you I'm going to ignore you for the rest of the game as payback for pissing ME off.

VOTE SCHISM if you know what you're doing
, and we he
does
flip Mafia lynch joda next, regardless of whether we are still alive to push it. Their 3rd is up in the air still, but gun to my head I'd say Chip or Elmo.

P.S. I never told the PT
s
what to do. I only told
the Cop
whom to check so we know the result w.o. the Cop outing themselves directly or indirectly. I never addressed Vigs, Drs or RBs.

~A50
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #225 (isolation #19) » Sat Dec 23, 2017 7:23 am

Post by Almost Chara »

In post 219, Schism wrote:I also just remembered theres the possibility mafia could kill the person IC wants to investigate
That would actually be a GOOD thing for Town though. Mafia flipping the questionable slots and leaving the Townier slots alive works just fine for me.
In post 219, Schism wrote:I thought your job as IC was to stick to the shadows and let the game play out, not push your reads on people because it causes sheeping.
Nope. That's not my job. That's the way I play the role, and you "don't give a shit" how I play the IC role, so I will push whomever I please.
In post 219, Schism wrote:HOW ARE YOU GOING TO GET THE RESULT WITHOUT THE COP OUTTING THE RESULT DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY (indirectly means Soft). Just let the fucking cop be the fucking cop.
1- I can use the F word more often too.. here's a demonstration:

YOU'RE NOT FUCKING READING WHICH FUCKING PROVES YOU'RE FUCKING SCUM JUST FUCKING ARGUING AGAINST A FUCKING GOOD STRATEGY. I FUCKING SAID THAT THE FUCKING COP SHOULD ONLY FUCKING CLAIM IF THEY FUCKING GET A GUILTY. IF THEY DON'T FUCKING CLAIM A GUILTY ON CHIP THEN WE FUCKING ALL FUCKING KNOW CHIP RETURNED A FUCKING INNOCENT WITHOUT THE FUCKING COP EVEN HAVING TO FUCKING HINT IT. DO YOU FUCKING UNDERSTAND FUCKING YET?
In post 219, Schism wrote:Seriously, Fuck Off and play the game
For the fucking last time: you're not in the fucking position to fucking tell me how to fucking play. Stick to your fucking turf and do not fucking interfere with my fucking play. I don't even care if you're a fucking alt of someone I know.

And my thoughts about the twos lots you asked about is this: YOU ARE SCUM AND SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO LIVE TODAY!

~A50
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #228 (isolation #20) » Sat Dec 23, 2017 9:19 am

Post by Almost Chara »

In post 227, Schism wrote:The only thing worth mentioning again is that we dont know theres a cop, meaning just because theres no guilty claim tomorrow means your target is clear.
Again; nor reading .. skimming .. skating by...

I said EVEN IF there's a Cop clear it is not 100% because there could be a GODFATHER on play, so it goes without saying that no one is clear just because there has not been a guilty claimed on them. This only works or later stages of the game. Like, if we lynch a player and they flip GF, or if the SK (if existent) shoots someone and they flip GF, then IN THAT PARTICULAR POINT we can assume Chip (or rather "the target of investigation we suggested to the Cop" confirmed, and that is IF there's a Cop (we will know either by claim or if a Cop flips, or by setup analysis which does give us more info with each flip).

Now what was Scummy about Assemble's post? What did you expect from someone who hasn't been active in the game and is trying to find their way back into it? I bet you would've still called it scummy if Assemble posted a full read list instead at that point.

~A50
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #230 (isolation #21) » Sat Dec 23, 2017 9:24 am

Post by Almost Chara »

I also bet you would've called ME scummy if I wasn't already confirmed, which means you are SRing people based on how they read you and/or agree with you.

FTR; I wasn't upset because you opposed me. I got upset over 2 things:
1- Trying to tell me how to play;
ams (more importantly)
2- Using the F* worf/term unnecessarily.

If it's nothing you would want your parents/children hear you say then it's considered bad language by me and should not be used addressing me. Thank you.

~A50
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #231 (isolation #22) » Sat Dec 23, 2017 9:31 am

Post by Almost Chara »

In post 229, northsidegal wrote:so why are people actually scumreading schism? i'm not sure i understand the reasons.

i'd also like to restate at this point that fitz is scum. his confidence in his jodax vote reads as completely fake, and the awkwardness in response of along with the strange "opinion" argument makes me pretty confident in this.
VOTE: havingfitz
Are you telling me fitz' confidence is fake, but Schism's confidence in his early reads on both Joda and Tonereader are justified?

~A50
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #234 (isolation #23) » Sat Dec 23, 2017 11:01 am

Post by Almost Chara »

@NSG/@fitz: You don't know how exciting it feels for me to see my top 2 TRs taking bouts at each other. Keep it up, both of you :(

~A50
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #242 (isolation #24) » Sun Dec 24, 2017 4:03 am

Post by Almost Chara »

In post 238, xXTonereaderXx wrote:
In post 167, xXTonereaderXx wrote:
@mod may you please put sample PMs in the opening post.
In post 169, xXTonereaderXx wrote:
In post 0, T-Bone wrote:Open Games:
All flavour for Open Games must be public and entirely original. Flavour based on any source material are considered Theme Games.
All possible role PM's for the game must be listed in the opening post somewhere.
I cannot continue to play the game until I get this essential info.
You're starting to ping my scumdar real hard. If you thought this was "essential info" you would have checked the wiki page, but your trolling going over the top.

P.S. Chara did tell me they knew who you are and that you intended to troll. They didn't tell me who you are though (I didn't ask). Now please go read the PMs in the wiki page and do something useful. Thanks.

~A50
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #247 (isolation #25) » Sun Dec 24, 2017 5:06 am

Post by Almost Chara »

In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=9840154#p9840154]post 247[/url], Almost50 wrote:@Tonereader: At least put a +/- under each quote so I know whether you're pointing out something scummy or townie. Can you do that for me?
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #262 (isolation #26) » Mon Dec 25, 2017 11:14 am

Post by Almost Chara »

In post 242, Almost Chara wrote:P.S. Chara did tell me they knew who you are and that you intended to troll. They didn't tell me who you are though (I didn't ask). Now please go read the PMs in the wiki page and do something useful. Thanks.
for the record, i said you intended to play the game while having some fun with it. :>

i have not read, apologies. merry christmas!
~Chara

regarding Tonereader being town: would rather not comment. i do think they're town, not for that reason, and Sleepless pointing that out is a point in Sleepless's favour.

i see things are... happening? sorry for not being here.
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #263 (isolation #27) » Mon Dec 25, 2017 11:17 am

Post by Almost Chara »

In post 253, momo wrote:This way, I can just have a couple challenges to get the game going again so it doesn't die.
i would consider this moderator influence. if the pace isn't good, check prod timers or make votecounts, in my opinion. it would be different if this were a gimmicky game, but it's C9. still, i don't find it a very big deal, but that's just me. :>
~Chara
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #264 (isolation #28) » Mon Dec 25, 2017 11:22 am

Post by Almost Chara »

Schism: i ended up lacking the time to followup on my vote on you. i'm going to do that tomorrow as the holidays will be over. honestly, though, this game in general makes me not want to read it but i'll do my best. :<

Chip: i don't get this question. if Schism has you null to slight scum, why would he care if you were in my scumlist?
~Chara
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #265 (isolation #29) » Mon Dec 25, 2017 11:26 am

Post by Almost Chara »

In post 239, Schism wrote:Look, whether or not you like the post restriction doesnt matter, he wants to quote a VT role PM and put his name on it. I said it last time that this is a waste of time and is unnecessary to the task at hand. This is fucking annoying.
whether you like the posting style or not, considering it's in the open game rules to have role PMs in the first post, there'a nothing wrong with asking for them to be there.
going to discuss with Almost before posting further.
~Chara
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #267 (isolation #30) » Tue Dec 26, 2017 1:15 am

Post by Almost Chara »

Our vote on Schism isn't doing anything, and it's Xmas so..

UNVOTE:
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #271 (isolation #31) » Tue Dec 26, 2017 6:14 pm

Post by Almost Chara »

requesting a votecount please, momo. :>
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #282 (isolation #32) » Wed Dec 27, 2017 2:27 am

Post by Almost Chara »

In post 273, northsidegal wrote:actually...

@everyone, in your very next post give one person you think is scum and one person you think is town, and reasons for both.
Town: You. You wouldn't have picked my slot to vote in RVS if you were scum after what happened in our last game together. (This reasoning will probably infuriate the whole players list).

Scum: davesaz. I'm probably biased here and the holidays may have affected his play, but I feel like he's playing the same way he did when he was the SK in a previous run of this setup.

~A50
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #290 (isolation #33) » Thu Dec 28, 2017 2:22 am

Post by Almost Chara »

Are you all kidding me? 1 single vote in 20 hours? I told you too much booze and no sleep on Xmas will backfire on you all!

~A50
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #297 (isolation #34) » Fri Dec 29, 2017 1:49 am

Post by Almost Chara »

I agree with Schism that the activity in this game is a crying shame/

VOTE: Assemble

~A50
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #298 (isolation #35) » Fri Dec 29, 2017 1:50 am

Post by Almost Chara »

@Schism: We still can do something about this though. Would you please move your vote off yourself and unto Assemble (or anyone else if you have a stronger SR)? Thank you.

~A50
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #335 (isolation #36) » Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:04 am

Post by Almost Chara »

I think -in spirit- Schism was asking why are there
not more
votes on Assemble.

~A50
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #341 (isolation #37) » Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:23 am

Post by Almost Chara »

In post 337, Chip Butty wrote:Apart from low activity ( this is Assemble's complete ISO), can someone tell me why this is scummy enough to lynch? Are people policy voting?
Apart from you probably being his scum p, can you give a good reason why you're not trying to find a better lynch with 52 hours left of the day?

~A50
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #342 (isolation #38) » Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:26 am

Post by Almost Chara »

In post 338, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:It looks like it as always for the most part with him. Hes an easy scapegoat for policy
Would you rather be lynched in his stead? It's posts like this (and at this particular time) that probably gets you lynched early in most games.

If you think Assemble is Town find us a better lynch and push for it (with a case, that is). Otherwise, we need to lynch someone, and Assemble's play in this game is totally unproductive at best. In other words, he's either scum or dead weight for town.

~A50
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #365 (isolation #39) » Sat Dec 30, 2017 1:59 pm

Post by Almost Chara »

@Chip: So you ISO'd Schism, got to read and quote his #254 in full, but faile to see his subsequent EBWOP which is literally the following post in the thread (#????

~A50
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #366 (isolation #40) » Sat Dec 30, 2017 2:00 pm

Post by Almost Chara »

# even
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #399 (isolation #41) » Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:34 pm

Post by Almost Chara »

In post 395, Schism wrote:...

hydra, before you say anything, we should let the other 7 players do something first, dont you agree
Sure. No problem.

~A50
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #433 (isolation #42) » Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:31 am

Post by Almost Chara »

In post 428, cytheflyguy wrote:Oh my god I think I know who vig is.
Is it not obvious enough that >I< am the Vig??

~A50
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #451 (isolation #43) » Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:51 pm

Post by Almost Chara »

In post 448, CheekyTeeky wrote:@AC @Schism
Why did you TR Dave?
I don't think I did, but Chara did. I mean, I can vaguely remember any details about this game, but I seem to recall saying something along the lines "dave is playing like he did when he was the SK in a previous run of this very same setup".

You also asked earlier about whey we flipped our read on Schism from Scum to Town. It mostly had to do with Chara tone reading him, and I eventually had to agree. (As you probably know by now I'm the more analytic head here and I also come up with all the wild theories. Chara is the sane head and is the one who can read the tone of the players posts). So, Chara read Schism as Town first and it took me some time to realize they were probably correct.

Note: I mainly suspected dave to be the SK. I don't know how I feel about him after fitz flipped SK.

Finally, could you please try to ISO the living players? I'd be more interested in a read list from you than most. Can you do that sometime, please?

~A50
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #455 (isolation #44) » Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:06 pm

Post by Almost Chara »

In post 453, CheekyTeeky wrote:Fine I concede SA. But if at any point Dave flips scum then you're my first suspect as buddy.

VOTE: Schism

@AC I still need to do Chip, Assassin and Jodaxq in more depth then the full list will be unveiled ;)
That's fine, but I'd also rather you not voting until you've finished your reading and we discussed things. We are 9 and we still have 3 Scums alive, so if 2 Townies vote the same person Scum could potentially hammer and then we would probably be at LyLo tomorrow. I know it's unlikely, but I'd rather be safe than sorry.

~A50
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #467 (isolation #45) » Fri Jan 05, 2018 5:25 pm

Post by Almost Chara »

FTR, I fully endorse Schism's lynch pool. I'd put Joda before dave though, but these are my 3 top SRs.

~A50
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #471 (isolation #46) » Fri Jan 05, 2018 5:58 pm

Post by Almost Chara »

In post 469, Almost50 wrote:
In post 468, Schism wrote:
In post 467, Almost Chara wrote:FTR, I fully endorse Schism's lynch pool. I'd put Joda before dave though, but these are my 3 top SRs.

~A50
(Unrelated note, Im sorry I told you to fuck off yesterday, probably over the line, you didnt deserve that)
Mo problem at all, my friend. We all get emotional in-game (God knows I'm guilty of it too), so I don't hold grudges over such trivial stuff. :]
:facepalm:
In post 470, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:Dear Hydra - Quit confusing me.
:lol:

It's all me though today. Chara had to take some rest. (No, I didn't kill them, I swear. They're pop-up sometime soon.. I hope).

~A50
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #485 (isolation #47) » Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:13 am

Post by Almost Chara »

In post 480, davesaz wrote:
In post 467, Almost Chara wrote:FTR, I fully endorse Schism's lynch pool. I'd put Joda before dave though, but these are my 3 top SRs.

~A50
If you have anything but a townread on me after you're hopeless.
Why should I TR you for not having a readlist??

~A50
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #493 (isolation #48) » Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:51 am

Post by Almost Chara »

I'd be REALLY pissed if NSG -of all- was shot by the Town Vig. I was 99% she was Town!

~A50
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #505 (isolation #49) » Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:41 pm

Post by Almost Chara »

@Cheeky: I can live with that readlist for now,
provided we lynch Joda today
. In essence, I strongly disagree with your SR on Schism, and from what they last said Chara does too (i.e. they TR Schism).

VOTE: Joda

~A50
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #512 (isolation #50) » Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:19 pm

Post by Almost Chara »

In post 511, davesaz wrote:I think joda is town from d1.
I thought you didn't have reads!

~A50
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #541 (isolation #51) » Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:08 am

Post by Almost Chara »

@dave: Did you ISO me? Because when you say "sheeping" I get the feeling you have not. I/we have our own reads that are totally independent from everyone else. Just one example: Schism was our (my) biggest SR for 75% of D1 and I was pushing him hard to o avail. Now he's my biggest TR and you all want to lynch him. How's THAT sheeping?

@Cheeky: Look into Schism's ISO when he got mad at us for persistently pushing him as Scum on D1, and especially around the time he voted himself (that's shortly before, during and after the event). His reaction was super Town to us both upon reevaluation.

@Everyone: Let's not forget the SK was also hunting for Mafia for real. Apart from granting himself a conf!Town read. he had both Joda and Tone at the bottom of his readlist. Fitz shot Tone, AND was
genuinely
suspicious of Joda, if hat counts for anything to you.

My current readlist has both Chip & Joda at the bottom level, so I'd be OK lynching within these two and ONLY within these two, and then reevaluate my reads upon the flip.

I do not fancy giving a full readlist though. If I can't justify my TR on a slot I'd rather not say I hard TR them (obviously it'd be more likely bc I spotted something I don't want to bring to light.. like a crumb for instance). I only declare my TRs on those I do TR through general play, and not through "special hints" I got from their posts.

Granted, if I go any special hints from Schism or Cheeky I'd be happy to declare them as TRs as well, because then I'd be able to explain it w/o pointing out that special hint. However, if I was TRing -say- Chip or Joda I would've had to put them in my nulls, because I really cannot justify a TR on either of them w/o pointing out the one thing I should NOT be pointing out that lead me to that belief.

Tl;dr: I have both Schism & Cheeky at the top of my current reads, and I have both Joda and Chip at the very bottom. Everyone else goes in between.

~A50
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #544 (isolation #52) » Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:56 am

Post by Almost Chara »

dave, I gave as much reasoning to my Sr on Joda as you did to your TR on her. Like, the reason you said was "she feels Town from D1". I'd say she feels scum from D1.

If you want to get into more discussion you need to explain in details what feels Town about Joda's posts in D1, and I mean post by post. Give me as much as you want from me.

~A50
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #546 (isolation #53) » Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:42 am

Post by Almost Chara »

Ok.. now ISO fitz, see how he reacted to that self-vote and how he ended up dead on N1, then come back and tell me Scum don't need to reaction-test. ;)

~A50
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #547 (isolation #54) » Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:44 am

Post by Almost Chara »

Put anoher way.. let's hypothetically imagine Joda as confirmed Scum. Let's suppose she did that as a reaction test. Who would she be hunting for? Who swallowed the bait? Who ended up being shot??

~A50
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #554 (isolation #55) » Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:21 am

Post by Almost Chara »

In post 550, CheekyTeeky wrote:@AC why do you think you're alive today?
because we were the obvious NK last night, so if there is a Doc in the setup they would have been on us. Scum would not want to shoot the IC on N1 as there are no other "obvious" targets for protectives.

Also, Chip's replace out is totaly NAI to me. I t was done because he has no time to play. Period. RL las nothing to do with alignments.

~A50
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #556 (isolation #56) » Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:37 am

Post by Almost Chara »

Btw, I've just ISO'd NSG (not a long ISO anyway). She was killed by Mafia. She TR'd Schism (so that's one reason against him being Scum, unless you think NSG was shot by the VIG).

P.S. I already explained why I think fitz (the SK) shot Tone. It could be argued that he actually shot NSG as she heavily SR'd him, which would make Tone the Vig shot instead.

So, either Mafia shot NSG (points to Town!Schism) or SK shot her (doesn't mean much regarding Scism's alignment). Actually,
not a single kill
implicates Schism.

~A50
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #571 (isolation #57) » Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:54 pm

Post by Almost Chara »

Still keeping an eye on this game, but really have nothing to add to the table at this point. I'll wait for OhGodMyLife to say something, and for more interactions between various lots to see if I get any revelations.

P.S. REALLY missing Chara :( I'm never good when I'm even globally TR'd, so much less when I'm confirmed. I can't play any tricks and playing tricks is sometimes the best way to catch scum off guard.

~A50
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #583 (isolation #58) » Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:01 am

Post by Almost Chara »

from OGML looks pretty townie to me, but I will only grant a Town Lean to the slot due to: a) My previous SR on Chip, and b) OGML's join date (he's an experienced player, so is much less likely not to know how to look Townie as either alignment).

That said, I still have Schism as a TR. So, Cheeky, Schism & OGML are off my lynch pool, and consequently Joda because she's being TR'd by 2 of them (inb4 Cheeky+OGML+Joda are the Scum team and I'm the most naive person on the planet) :lol:

UNVOTE:
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #584 (isolation #59) » Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:02 am

Post by Almost Chara »

Btw, Elmo is no longer a TR. She's down to NULL.

~A50
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #587 (isolation #60) » Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:16 pm

Post by Almost Chara »

Yeah. My bad! :igmeou:

~A50
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #597 (isolation #61) » Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:29 am

Post by Almost Chara »

The VC does smell indeed.

VOTE: momo

For trying to conceal our mere existence in this game. :P

~A50
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #606 (isolation #62) » Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:26 pm

Post by Almost Chara »

@Cheeky: No. I'm currently not voting.

I also want to know why you switched votes from Elmo to cy.

@Sleepless: Question in reverse, i.e. why do you SR Elmo more than cy?
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #613 (isolation #63) » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:15 am

Post by Almost Chara »

Frankly, I'm getting cold feet over everything now. I may have to place the hammer at the deadline, but I have no idea what to do at this point.

OK, maybe we should start with a partial mass-claim.

If you are a
ONE SHOT TPR
, please claim your role and last night target
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #614 (isolation #64) » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:46 am

Post by Almost Chara »

@MOD: We already had a replacement today, and Schism looks like he's being replaced too. I think this is enough to justify a deadline extension by at least 48 hours (or more, depending on when the Schism replacement would be found)
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #618 (isolation #65) » Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:13 am

Post by Almost Chara »

In post 615, CheekyTeeky wrote:I vote to veto mass claim.
1- It's not a "mass claim", it's a PARTIAL mass claim.
2- The 1-shot PR already used up their 1-shot, so no need to hold back. If -say- we have a 1-shot Cop we both have a confirmed Townie (the 1-shot Cop), a likely confirmed Townie in LyLo (their target), and we know it's 3C already (we know we at least had CC bc we have a flipped Cop, and 4C doesn't even have a 1-shot Cop).

This gives us more info about the setup AND reduces the lynch pool by 2 already.

Another example: One shot Doctor confirms there being a full Doctor (who will NOT claim). This also means the setup is MCCTVDD, so -at the very least- it rules out any future fake claiming. Same with a 1-shot RB, while a 1-shot Vig means we either have a full Doc or full RB (NEITHER SHOULD CLAIM).

Now, what were you against?
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #619 (isolation #66) » Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:15 am

Post by Almost Chara »

@dave: Read #618. I am doing something already, and I believe it helps me get a better grip on the game and setup.

Are you a 1-shot anything?? Yes or no, please.
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #623 (isolation #67) » Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:39 am

Post by Almost Chara »

@Cheeky: We already have a flipped Cop (CC), and IC (M), and 3 NKs in N1 meaning we have a Vig (but WE don't know if they're 1-shot or full). In addition we have a flipped SK (T or TTT). That is MCCVT??

If Scum have 2 Goons (i.e. no GF) they already know the missing 2 letters are TT and that we have NO MORE PRs.

If they DO have a GF they know the ?? are NOT TT, but if we have 1-shot PRs they're effectively VTs by now anyway.

1-shot Cop rules out another full Cop, but leaves the possibility of a Doctor, the Vig being Full, or a RB. (This confirms it's 1T for THE TOWN. Scum ALREADY KNOW). No more info can be deduced from it by either alignment.

1-shot Doctor confirms there is a full Doctor for both TOWN AND SCUM.

1-shot RB also confirms a Full RB to us as well as Scum.

1-shot Vig doesn't even add ANYTHING to our knowledge or theirs. If they know it's TTT they already know the Vig shot was a one off. If they know it to be T that still leaves the door open for a full Vig and they don't even know if the full Vig or the 1-shot Vig did the kill. Moreover, it could still be 1V and the 2 missing letter could be RB+1shot or RB+Doc or Doc+1-shot or another full Cop or 1-shot Cop+Doc/RB .....

In short, WE gain more info any way you slice it. They either gain as much info OR nothing they don't already know.
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #625 (isolation #68) » Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:54 am

Post by Almost Chara »

In post 624, CheekyTeeky wrote:Ugh. I know the set-up because I'm VT and I've narrowed the pool for scum and given us enough info to complete set-up spec. Not sure if the trade-off was worth it...
VOTE: CheekyTeeky

1- Being a VT does NOT help you know anything about the setup that isn't already public info.
2- (And this is why I'm voting you), I specifically called for ONE SHOT PRs to claim. WHY would YOU claim VT? The idea was if we had TPRs that are not 1-shot that they would not be identified or narrowed down for no purpose. Your claim is most anti-town and I think it's more likely scum-motivated.
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #629 (isolation #69) » Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:34 pm

Post by Almost Chara »

In post 626, Sleepless Assassin wrote:Why do you think a VT claim from Cheeky
with zero votes and town reads from most players
is scum motivated?
Because of just that! If Cheeky is NOT in danger of being lynched, why would she claim at all? I only asked for the 1-shot PR (if existent) to claim. If nobody claims it would still be all good for her. Claiming a VT justifies why she doesn't get shot at night despite her being globally TR'd, and Cheeky is no fool, so it was very likely done for that purpose (justify why she would be alive tomorrow).

And then doubles down on it and say it outs 2 VTs. How does "no one claiming 1-shot" out anyone's role? OK, how does outing any 1-shot PR point to a certain other being a VT??

Let's not forget I was SRing Voyc and only decided they might be Town after Cheeky replaced in. I take that back now and will go back to my old reads, which involve Voyc (now Cheeky), Joda and dave (with Chip; now PGML as an outsider).
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #630 (isolation #70) » Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:37 pm

Post by Almost Chara »

I mean, I already explained it could be that we have no more PRs alive (unless you count the IC as a PR), so any 1-shot claims only out VTs among VTs. Duh! Named Townies, if you will.
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #633 (isolation #71) » Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:09 pm

Post by Almost Chara »

Case against Cheeky:

Cheeky claimed VT. Now let's consider the possibilities:

1- She is really a VT. Now WHY would she out that? Why won't she just be content by eating a bullet for the benefit of Town?
2- She is a PR faking a VT. What PR? Let's see..
a- Is she another Full Cop? She would know that that's 2 additional C's and nobody's claiming. In fact, anyone claiming a 1-shot PR would be SCUM in this case!
b- Is she a 1-shot Cop? If so she has a result and no reason to hide anyway.
c- Doctor? Only one 1-shot PR possible (or none if there's also a Roleblocker), so 5 or 6 Townies still in Mafia shooting pool.
d- 1-shot Doctor? Confirms we do have a full Doctor in the remaining 4 Townies (remember, I'm a Townie but my role in confirmed, so I
am
in Mafia shooting pool, but certainly not anything other than IC)
e- Is she a full Vig? Again, maybe one 1-shot PR claim or none at all.
f- 1-shot Vig? Just claim your kill and it gives no additional info to Mafia.
g- RB? Similar to full Doc.
h- 1-shot RB? Confirms we have a full RB and nothing more.

So, IN NO WAY does her claiming VT make sense either as a VT OR a TPR. Neither a real VT nor a TPR would want to claim VT unprompted like this and under the current circumstances.

The ONLY benefit of claiming a VT is to justify why she lives through the night despite being globally TR'd.
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #639 (isolation #72) » Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:39 pm

Post by Almost Chara »

In post 631, davesaz wrote:Saying yes to the 1-shot or not 1-shot question tells scum who that PR is
Really? So you saying you're not a 1-shot PR tells scum who the PR is?? It could still be YOU. just not 1-shot!!!

Here are the remaining possible combinations of the remaining 2 letters:

CC (1-shot Vig): a Cop in the remaining 4 Townies
CD (1-shot Vig + 1-shot Cop): a Doctor in the remaining 3 Townies
CV (1-shot Cop): a Vig in the remaining 4 Townies
CB (1-shot Vig + 1-shot Cop): a RB in the remaining 3 Townies
DD (1-shot Vig + 1-shot Doc): a Doc in the remaining 3 Townies
DV (no claims): a Doc & a Vig in the remaining 5 Townies
DB (1-shot Vig): a Doc & a RB in the remaining 4 Townies
VV (1-shot Vig): a Vig in the remaining 4 Townies
VB (no claims): a Vig & a RB in the remaining 5 Townies
BB (1-shot RB): a RB in the remaining 4 Townies

Alternatively we have TT for the final 2 letters and we have no more PRs and SCUM ALREADY KNOW IT. (This should result in a 1-shot Vig claim as well)

Tell me what more info do scum gain in each case (assuming 1T, because OBVIOUSLY they gain no more info if it's TTT).

Let me re-format the table above (assuming we are in 1T) and what scum would get from them:

1- No claims: Doc/Vig or Vig/RB in a pool of 5 Townies. So? They are shooting someone anyway!
2- 1-shot Vig: a Cop OR a Vig OR Doc+RB in the remaining 4 Townies!! Which one? Whom to shoot???
3- 1-shot Cop: a Vig in the remaining 4 Townies. So?
4- 1-shot RB: a RB in the remaining 4 Townies...
5- 1-shot Vig + 1-shot Cop: a Doctor OR a RB in the remaining 3 Townies
6- 1-shot Vig + 1-shot Doc: a Doc in the remaining 3 Townies

The worst part is IF Cheeky was a 1-shot Cop/Vig there's NO WAY she would know if there's another 1-shot PR in the setup, and thus won't know if there would be 1 or 2 "VTs outed". If she was a full Doc/Vig/RB there's no way she would know if there will be claims to begin with, and if she's a full Cop the 1-shot Vig claiming doesn't give her away.

Now tell me gain, what does "any given claim" confirm to scum???
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #640 (isolation #73) » Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:43 pm

Post by Almost Chara »

In post 638, CheekyTeeky wrote:I also don't see the point in outting a named townie with this number of players left. We have no PRs gg IC.
And this IS a Scum claim by any and all measures. If we ARE in a TTT setup, Scum knew that all along, so you trying to oppose a mass claim is only holding the info from Town, because Scum knew that already.

And you saying you don't/didn't want to out a named townie is even more absurd. Why not? What's the hard in knowing who HAD a power and already used it? What difference does it make to Scum to now who the Vig "was", and whom they shot (out of the two Mafia didn't kill themselves)?

Everytime you try to wiggle out of the ditch you dug yourself in you dig in even more. My vote is cemented.
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #641 (isolation #74) » Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:45 pm

Post by Almost Chara »

In post 634, davesaz wrote:Do you retract your call for further claims?
Not at all. but I'll take it that your answer is "not a 1-shot anything", thank you. Furthermore, your distancing maneuver that follows (asking Cheeky if she was an alt) doesn't change a thing.
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #642 (isolation #75) » Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:55 pm

Post by Almost Chara »

Guys, here's what I think is happening:

We are in a 1T scenario here, and Cheeky has been trying to deny us the info, because in such a scenario we could have up to 2 1-shot claims, in which case if there's a Vig they'd have a much better probability of hitting scum.

Like, take us out of the pool.. 5T+3S. Now take the potential Vig out (won't be shooting themself), and it's 4Tvs3S. A mislynch on Elmo/cy and we are 3vs3. Now the Vig shot is 50-50. Imagine what that becomes if we have 2 PR claims! Hit rate becomes 75%

Scum would want to see if there's another NK aside from theirs to confirm the existence of a full Vig.

The same applies to a Cop who would obviously be able to target SCUM more accurately if we remove 2 potential targets from their pool. That AND the fact the Cop (if existent) has already investigated someone and probably have a clear on them, and it might result in a Cop identifying the whole Scum team in one go.

There is NO WAY the partial mass claim I suggested would've hurt the Town, and to go on and claim we even have no more living PRs while actively opposing bthe mass claim is utterly ridiculous.

~A50
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #649 (isolation #76) » Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:10 pm

Post by Almost Chara »

@dave: What convinced you Cheeky was Scum?

@Cheeky: What has dave done (that you didn't do) that made him Scum to you?

@Elmo:

cytheflyguy: (2) Jodaxq, PhGodMyLife,
CheekyTeeky (Voyc): (2) Almost Chara, davesaz,
Elmo TeH AzN: (1) Sleepless Assassin,
Jodaxq: (1) Schism,
davesaz: (1) CheekyTeeky,

Not voting: Elmo TeH AzN, cytheflyguy,

That's unofficial, of course.

~A50
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #650 (isolation #77) » Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:12 pm

Post by Almost Chara »

Also, @Elmo: Just to be on the clear: Are you a 1-shot ANYTHING?
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #658 (isolation #78) » Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:39 pm

Post by Almost Chara »

In post 656, CheekyTeeky wrote:Oh well good luck sorting out who jumped on as scum after I flip AC you derp.
Another slip? How do you know I will survive yet ANOTHER night? Because from where I stand I am most likely tonight's NK. Or have you decided there ARE other slots that are potentially more dangerous to your team than a CONFIRMED TOWNIE???? :P
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #659 (isolation #79) » Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:42 pm

Post by Almost Chara »

Let me reiterate: You claimed we were in TTT, which means we have NO MORE LIVING ACTIVE PRs. The ONLY living 2 "PRs" would be a 1-shot Vig (named Townie) and the IC (confirmed Townie), so any half-brained Scum would shoot the confirmed (and definitely unprotected) Townie. No?? If so, how do you expect me to "sort" dave/Joda after you flip when I won't even be in the game beyond that point??
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #661 (isolation #80) » Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:24 pm

Post by Almost Chara »

Let me play along. You're Town, Right? Well, it was YOU who was hard defending Joda at the start of the day. Now you're telling me she's potential Scum because she's voting you??

Also, how about Elmo/cy? You know, Joda has been voting cy for the longest Town, so -assuming she's Scum- are you telling me cy suddenly appears Town in your eyes??

How about dave? He's been pushing Elmo long enough, and now that you're SRing him (also for voting you and no other reason), is Elmo also Town to you??

So, have you been pushing two town slots all along and not caring which of them we lynch?? Is that what you're trying to tell me??? And then yo call me derp?? I mean, if for nothing else, if I already had Town leans on BOTH your previous lynch targets I should be SRing you still for it. If you've finally came to the conclusion both are likely Town then HELLO?! Now who's the derp?
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #662 (isolation #81) » Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:27 pm

Post by Almost Chara »

@Cheeky: Let me know when you've decided who IS Scum of this bunch. Alright? And while at it, explain to me like I'm 6 and a half how you came to the conclusion we were in a TTT setup, and -if so- how leting the Town know we have no more active PRs would benefit the Scum!

Over to you.
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #665 (isolation #82) » Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:35 pm

Post by Almost Chara »

1- Effort is NAI!
2- You STILL didn't get to how knowing it's TTT (or proposing it's the more likely scenario) could have potentially hurt the Town.
3- I'm not asking you to solve the game. I'm asking you propose a different lynch pool/target based om the new events.

Btw, you're a bad gambler. Don't put your money on anything would be my most sincere advice to you. There is this thing called probabilities and as each number/letter is drawn separately you cannot just decide to rule out one possibility over the other. This is why there IS a setup related to 0Ts. None. Nada. Not a single T. There is also a note in the wiki page to assign maximum power of a certain letter if that letter appears more than the listed numbers (i.e. any letter could even be repeated 7 times. We could've gotten 7Ps or 7Rs).

But I'll accept you may not understand your statistics/probabilities right, so let's get back to scum hunting. Give me some reads and propose a lynch pool.
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #671 (isolation #83) » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:50 am

Post by Almost Chara »

Alrighty then. I'll give you all one last chance to lynch Scum in Joda

Now let me hear Cheeky saying she just can't see it one more time.
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #672 (isolation #84) » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:52 am

Post by Almost Chara »

Btw, Elmo "may" be scum, but cy is all town.

~A50
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #673 (isolation #85) » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:53 am

Post by Almost Chara »

You need to look at who hasn't been bused all the while. THAT is the most valuable scum member.
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #677 (isolation #86) » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:38 am

Post by Almost Chara »

Let's make one thing clear: I'm NOT going to vote cy. Schism is inactive, and cy isn't going to vote himself. It will take the whole scum team to be on cy for him to get lynched.

VOTE JODA
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #683 (isolation #87) » Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:28 am

Post by Almost Chara »

In post 682, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:
In post 679, CheekyTeeky wrote:EtA is scum.
Yet you put your vote somewhere else.
So if your NK tonight I'm going to be instantly locked down
. Looks like your lining up lunches.
I still feel I'm your biggest read yet your voting someone else.
VOTE: CheekyTeeky
This could be viewed as a scum claim in more than one way.

1- There's a logical fallacy in the bolded. If Cheeky is NK tonight it'd be either by Mafia or a Vig. If it's by Mafia she's definitely Town, and if by Vig her flip will decide whether Elmo could be scum. Only if Teeky flips TOWN would/should Elmo be worried at all.

So, the bolded means Elmo KNOWS Teeky is Town, and YET is voting her!

2- Elmo wants Teeky to vote her, but there are currently nobody else voting Elmo, and we're only still playing today because we got an extension. How is it of any value to Town that anyone should be starting a vanity wagon so close to deadline?

3- It looks like a lynch on Joda is likely now, ad Elmo is trying to derail it. It would have been obvious if she joined the cy wagon now, so let's try to divide the Town by creating a wagon on Teeky and hopefully the day will still end in a No Lynch.

Joda+Elmo+???

@Elmo: See? I'm lining up lynches. Vote me!!!
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #687 (isolation #88) » Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:15 pm

Post by Almost Chara »

In post 684, davesaz wrote:How about Elmo + Cy + ???
cy didn't jump on Cheeky to save his own neck. Instead, he defended her still.

I played cy before and I had problems reading him, but he flipped Town there and I believe this to be the same play.
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #688 (isolation #89) » Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:18 pm

Post by Almost Chara »

I'll tell you what...

I can do Elmo. Cheeky is willing too, and you obviously are too. Get OGML to vote her and we can all switch there and see if cy/joda will join us.
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #693 (isolation #90) » Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:58 pm

Post by Almost Chara »

VOTE: Elmo TeH AzN
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #702 (isolation #91) » Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:23 am

Post by Almost Chara »

In post 701, Almost50 wrote:Hmmm.. can I get a "Bork Bork" for reassurance???
*Rushes into the bathroom to hide all toothbrushes*
Dear hydra;

Please post in the proper account as a farewell present to our beloved Elmo :lol:

~A50
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #717 (isolation #92) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:58 am

Post by Almost Chara »

[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #749 (isolation #93) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:21 am

Post by Almost Chara »

In post 725, CheekyTeeky wrote:I could back a schism lynch. Why is Jod obv. town?
No! Just NO.

You know what? F* it.

momo announced there will be no extension to the day while Schism was still being replaced (i.e. Kotoko hadn't joined the game yet).

This means the active players were either 6-2 or 5-3 (depending on Schism's alignment). If it was 5-3 then the whole "active" Town had to be on the wagon for a lynch to go through. Now why would Elmo hammer herself then?? Even after Kotoko joined the game no one could blame him for taking his time and not voting immediately, so BOTH Scum are/were in Cy/Joda/OGML

Cy is dead and confirmed Scum. OGML I don't see as Scum (and neither does Sleepless). It is JODA (who I've been saying is Scum since D1).
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #751 (isolation #94) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:26 am

Post by Almost Chara »

In post 737, Katyusha wrote:
In post 577, Jodaxq wrote:Adding to the above post, I want to explore Cy first. Elmo is an okay lynch for me but it feels too similar to the assemble lynch.

VOTE: CytheFlyGuy
if scum are put in a position where they have to bus they're going to want to get the obvscum partner and the one that isnt a rb

especially if cy was telling the truth that they knew who the vig was
That and Cy's role had no more utility with the Cop already dead. The RB was the more valuable role for Scum to keep.
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #753 (isolation #95) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:29 am

Post by Almost Chara »

In post 752, Almost50 wrote:
In post 743, Katyusha wrote:VOTE: sleepless assassin

change of heart, i dont really like how elmo interacted with joda's self vote and cy seemed unconcerned about defending it so quickly and 739 is yIkEs
NO! No reason to put their p @ L-1 and then have them hammer themselves when a player is inactive and it could've gone to NL
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #756 (isolation #96) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:36 am

Post by Almost Chara »

Guys, correct me if I'm wrong. The setup is MCCTVV? Meaning we still have a Doc/RB alive. Double check.

We had a GF+ Mafia RB+SK = 1T
We had a full Cop & a full Vig = CCVV
We have our slot (IC) = M

And the 1-shot claims yielded nothing so no 1-shot Cop/Vig in play

How about the last PR claims and we get it over with?

P-edit: But it does. They knew who the Vig was (even I did, and you can verify it in the hydra PT post game). The RB would have blocked dave's shot (as well as confused dave) because it was OBVIOUS dave was going to shoot Cy anyway.
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #760 (isolation #97) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:46 am

Post by Almost Chara »

Also, Schism going all gung-ho on us was genuine and least likely to come from Scum. You don't oppose the confirmed Town player like that from the get go. Go read what Schism had o say during the peak of his rampage and tell me how you think this could've come from Scum at all.

P-edit: But it could potentially end the game TODAY.
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #764 (isolation #98) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:56 am

Post by Almost Chara »

No in full comprehension what you're saying. What MyLo and what guilty?
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #765 (isolation #99) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:57 am

Post by Almost Chara »

EDBWOP:

Not* in full comprehension of* what you're saying
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #768 (isolation #100) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:27 am

Post by Almost Chara »

OK, whatever. My point was we have my slot and we could have another conf!Townie today. If a CC occurred it confirms everyone else and locks the game. If not, then we still lynch from the other 4 and we are guaranteed at least one conf!Townie to be alive tomorrow.

With no claim today, the CC is more realistic in a 4-player MyLo because it sill give Scum the chance to win. Today the CC will definitely lock the game in our favour, regardless of whom we lynch first.
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #774 (isolation #101) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:44 am

Post by Almost Chara »

It seems to me that you did. ;)
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #776 (isolation #102) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:16 am

Post by Almost Chara »

A better move for Scum!Sleepless would have been to vote Cy, especially with OGML already voting there.

I mean, if SA is Scum them OGML is Town and that was a nonsensical move by SA. However, if SA is Town and OGML is scum I can see why a vote on Cy is better than one on Elmo (because of the roles).

I also have a reference most people will consider null, and that's the flipped SK reads.
In post 291, havingfitz wrote:Town - me and AC
Lean town - Schism...Sleepless....maybe dave and Chip.
Null/Suspect - NSG, Assembler. Voyc, Elmo
Scum/anti-town - Jodax, Tone
Why was fitz shot? It wasn't over cy (the only player he didn't include in this listm but mentioned later here..)
In post 308, havingfitz wrote:cytheflyguy. 14 posts. 9 of which could be deleted without effecting his contribution at all. Has left a lazt pressure vote on me for 9 days...hasn't posted in here in quite a while and I think is also (iirc) guilty of being active elsewhere. null-scum.
So, an explicit SR on you & Tone, a Scum lean on cy and an initial suspicion on Elmo that later turned into a slight TR.

Knowing fitz, he would not shoot his explicit SRs, so he shot NSG. dave shot Tone (he genuinely hated them and probably thought they were scum). Mafia shot fitz. WHY? Of the living slots he had SA, Kat & OGML as Town Leans, and Cheeky as a null/suspect, and Joda as Scum.
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #783 (isolation #103) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:14 am

Post by Almost Chara »

In post 778, Almost50 wrote:No. SK!Fitz doesn't shoot someone he expressed and explicit SR on.
In post 781, Almost50 wrote:Well, I've just recently won a game as a SK, and you do NOT shoot someone that could be tracked back to you. You make cases on them by day and get them lynched instead. (At least that's how I did it) ;)

P-edit: Yes. Fitz plays SK more or less like I do.
And it's nice we lynched Elmo already so she won't have to suffer my numerous hydra slips. :lol:
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #784 (isolation #104) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:19 am

Post by Almost Chara »

In post 419, davesaz wrote:I didn't really approve of the D1 lurker lynch,
and thought there was a chance Fitz might be town until I saw the flip
In post 422, davesaz wrote:Saying I didn't approve of a policy lynch meant that
I had a bona fide scumread on Tone. Kinda disappointed that I was wrong there
Dave definitely shot Tone and didn't shoot fitz. Fitz didn't shoot himself either, so fitz was definitely shot by Mafia.
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #788 (isolation #105) » Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:41 am

Post by Almost Chara »

@Joda: Back then I didn't know dave was the Vig, and I hadn't ISO'd him to see whom he shot. I'm now updating upon new info.

I don't care whether fitz SR'd Tone or just disliked him. fitz simply doesn't shoot his explicit "dislikes" as SK. He may do it as Vig, but not as SK. As SK he would shoot from his unsure/suspect pool.

I'll only admit I'm wrong here if you can confirm to me Mafia didn't shoot fitz.
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #801 (isolation #106) » Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:46 pm

Post by Almost Chara »

hello, Chara's back. i've been in the PT but not here.
honestly not getting the resistance to the Joda lynch. the post from Katyusha Cheeky quoted is not particularly scummy, but what is one going to do? reactions to it are telling, however.
it's unbearably late, so this post does not contain any real information. feel free to make a snarky comment of some fashion. :>
~Chara
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #808 (isolation #107) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 5:11 am

Post by Almost Chara »

@Cheeky: I had always thought Schism was the Doctor (his comment about lynching himself and letting the IC die lead me to it). That's why I was so opposed to his lynch.

HOWEVER, if that slot was Scum, why woud Kat go on and claim VT before anyone else even weighs in? That denies her from CC'ing tomorrow if others didn't like the idea and nobody claimed today.

So, unless you thing Kat acted w/o thinking it over I still say that slot is Town.

So. it's Joda/OGML as you say.
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #830 (isolation #108) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:47 am

Post by Almost Chara »

In post 820, Sleepless Assassin wrote:And to answer how that could be looking for town cred... You made a big show out of voting scum who was getting lynched anyway. Seems obvious to me.
it isn't, really. making a big show of voting lynched scum nets zero towncred.

rereading the game now. i'm taking arguments for Joda town into account.
~Chara
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #831 (isolation #109) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:48 am

Post by Almost Chara »

In post 827, Jodaxq wrote:
In post 825, Katyusha wrote:
In post 823, Jodaxq wrote:Why is everyone so sure Cheeky is town? I don't like Katyusha's reason
What reason have i gave again?

I think i've just called her obvtown.
Yeah. Exactly. I don't like that reason.
Cheeky is obvtown. :P
~Chara
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #841 (isolation #110) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:05 am

Post by Almost Chara »

In post 834, Jodaxq wrote:You all realize how much this doesn't advance anything, right? I believe both OGML and Sleepless said that I was obvtown and neither of you see the same thing. I don't see the same thing in Cheeky. You all were happy to have the two of them explain to you why I was obvtown. Why is it so hard to explain to me why Cheeky is?
it was a joke. remember the post right above it where i said i was giving you a shot? ;>
~Chara
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #842 (isolation #111) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:06 am

Post by Almost Chara »

In post 838, Katyusha wrote:by "towncase" i mean explain her entire iso or write like a paragraph
why is the gamestate the reason for not doing this?
~Chara
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #850 (isolation #112) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:12 am

Post by Almost Chara »

In post 847, Jodaxq wrote:So you picked up bits and pieces that were strong to you but yet she is "literally one of the most obvious town [you've] played with thus far"?
false contradictions ahoy.
~Chara
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #854 (isolation #113) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:17 am

Post by Almost Chara »

I said it before and I'll say it again: As soon as Elmo voted (hammered) herself I told Chara in the PT that scum were in cy/joda/OGML, and that Elmo would NOT have hammered herself is it was Kat bc nobody would've blamed a replacement that had just joined the game for not voting immediately.

I added that dave's paranoia about the 1-shot claims made him the Vig (I had previously also SR'd dave, but explicitly told Chara the only way I could see this play from Town!dave was if he is the Vig).

At the point when Elmo got lynched I told Chara that dave was going to shoot cy (who will flip red) and that scum were going to shoot dave too.

I finally said that our lynch should be Joda based on it all. I will add that OGML comes next if Joda flips Town becaue -aside from Kat- they were the only two NOT voting Elmo when she hammered (which was done precisely to deny us the extra associative tells).

So, I will stand by my Joda push all the way, and will only lynch OGML upon a Town flip from Joda. No one else is on my list (i.e. Cheeky, Kat, and OF COURSE Assassin are all off the lynch list).

You can all go in circles all day long, but this slot is not lynching anyone but Joda today.

~A50
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #871 (isolation #114) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:49 am

Post by Almost Chara »

In post 868, CheekyTeeky wrote:Chara you admit that you thought schism was doc, what are your thoughts on that slot now? I get where A50 is at.
i never thought Schism was the doctor. maybe Almost said so and i agreed publicly somewhere, but that's never been why i was townreading the slot.
~Chara
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #881 (isolation #115) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:16 pm

Post by Almost Chara »

In post 877, CheekyTeeky wrote:Like I would do it in this order if we had time Kat > Joda > OGML. I just hate the idea of hard defending the OGML slot all D2 and leading us to a loss. But I'm going to back myself and say it's def between Jod and Kat.
Would you lynch Joda today if I promise to vote kat tomorrow (if there IS a tomorrow)?

~A50
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #884 (isolation #116) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:38 pm

Post by Almost Chara »

I don't know about the first point, but the second could easily be written off as distancing (the wagon on Joda never got too serious anyway).

Kat, otoh, hasn't done anything I would SR her for, and I find it hard to see BOTH her and Schism earning TRs from me, playing the same slot.

Granted, an unbiased VCA makes it more likely Schism (3rd vote on Assemble's wagon) is scum than Joda's (3rd on fitz, right after cy's), BUT as I'm fairly convinced MAFAI shot fitz I can see them both jumping on him (probably saw something I didn't that made him obv!SK to them, or maybe even though he was a PR of some sort and wanted a claim).

I mean, I really can't get over my conf!bias here, and it's bc I SR Joda since the middle of D1 and never had a doubt since then. She never managed to convince me she was Town.

Worthy o note Elmo never ended a day voting a partner, and neither did cy, and Joda never ended the day voting either of them. OGML -at least- ended D2 voting cy, and Schism wasn't even here on D2, so I'll take Kat's lynch with again of salt if Joda isn't Scum.

~A50
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #885 (isolation #117) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:42 pm

Post by Almost Chara »

As for the twilight posts, look at her join date. Also consider that I have seen MUCH crazier shit from the likes of Firebringer & Alisae (just to name a couple). I don't know about Kat but with an avatar like that I wouldn't put it past them to be that weird (I mean, sheepsaysmeep also comes to mind)
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]