Battlegrounds!!!!!

This forum is specifically for discussing non-Mafia games
(board, card, video, we're not picky)
Playing
such games should happen in the Mish Mash forum, of course.
tn5421
tn5421
he/him
Mafia Scum
tn5421
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #34 (isolation #0) » Fri Jul 21, 2017 5:39 pm

Post by tn5421 »

In post 33, Alisae wrote:OH MY GOD THIS IS A THREAD?
HOW COME I ONLY JUST FOUND THIS
http://steamcommunity.com/id/12vlow
http://steamcommunity.com/id/tn5421

I'm okayish! Have played with Alisae, ZZZX, and Glork! (unfortunately not at the same time)
WIP
tn5421
tn5421
he/him
Mafia Scum
tn5421
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #44 (isolation #1) » Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:39 pm

Post by tn5421 »

In post 36, zoraster wrote:wait. you live in fort walton beach, tn? I used to fly through there for years to go to the beach, though I've switched to Panama City Beach now.
Yeah. We have a decently sized airport just a couple miles north. They just finished reworking the roads a few years ago and that has fixed most of the traffic in that area.
In post 38, zoraster wrote:yeah. It's pretty much at the minimum requirements, though, so even when I have managed to play it's not been fantastic graphically.
My computer is also not very far above the minimum requirements. I manage to play with 30-50 frames a second even so by running the game in windowed mode, with the lowest possible settings on everything except draw distance (which is medium). I also have to exit and restart the game every 2-4 games.
In post 40, wgeurts wrote:
In post 38, zoraster wrote:yeah. It's pretty much at the minimum requirements, though, so even when I have managed to play it's not been fantastic graphically.
If you have settings like texture and foliage on very low you may want to up them to low, a lot of people have found the lowest settings actually stutter more than the second lowest.
Is there a guide for this or for AMD optimization in general?
In post 41, zoraster wrote:The stutter hasn't been TOO bad. I mean, it's not great and it's not like I can compete for the win with it, really. But I could still have a lot of fun being sneaky. The worst problem is simply crashing out of the game.
So far, what has worked for me is to drop anywhere from low to medium risk locations. Anything where immediate confrontation is unlikely. I go for tunnels and groupings of 3-6 houses, and sometimes the smaller cities and usually do decently.
WIP
tn5421
tn5421
he/him
Mafia Scum
tn5421
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #198 (isolation #2) » Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:52 pm

Post by tn5421 »

Can we get a couple of PUBG voice channels on the MScord?
WIP
tn5421
tn5421
he/him
Mafia Scum
tn5421
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #446 (isolation #3) » Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:09 pm

Post by tn5421 »

In post 445, Alisae wrote:Now that the game actually runs for me, I should probably play with msers again
I CAST FIST!
WIP

Return to “The Arcade”