he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #375 (isolation #2) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:27 am

Post by Dunnstral »

Hey guys how's it goi-
In post 369, numberQ wrote:
Lynch has been reached. I'll post the death scene later when I have more time, until then, twilight.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #400 (isolation #3) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:49 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 398, JaydragonKing wrote:
In post 375, Dunnstral wrote:Hey guys how's it goi-
In post 369, numberQ wrote:
Lynch has been reached. I'll post the death scene later when I have more time, until then, twilight.
Don't think I didn't notice you literally came in and made a joke and did nothing else.
Yeah I haven't read since my last post and don't feel a reason to until next day phase
momo wrote:more on dunn tomorrow

@modddddddddddddddddddd
More what? I think you can go over my iso today as it's about 4 posts
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #418 (isolation #4) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:19 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Yeah, but I just wasn't here, we're better off looking at the people who were voting assemble yesterday

And now I look back and see that he was vote parked on me for some reason. I still think it's best to lynch within the people who were on him, so within davesaz, Kotoko utsugi, Archwing, JayDragonKing
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #465 (isolation #5) » Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:21 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 452, mozamis wrote:Dunnstral didn't vote AT ALL day 1, not even an RVS. He has to be under suspicion.
Why is not voting suspicious?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #467 (isolation #6) » Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:43 am

Post by Dunnstral »

I'm talking to mozamis
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #545 (isolation #7) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:21 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 513, Archwing wrote:the start of day 2 with Dino and Koto... that was TvT. I really did not like d1 Dave, and d2 Dave is just as bad. Dunn is pretty well non-existent, as is Assemble... I wanna push one of these two before we start running people up.
VOTE: Dunn
So this isn't a real push then, and you plan to move your vote later? Good to know
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #726 (isolation #8) » Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:16 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 547, Archwing wrote:
In post 545, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 513, Archwing wrote:the start of day 2 with Dino and Koto... that was TvT. I really did not like d1 Dave, and d2 Dave is just as bad. Dunn is pretty well non-existent, as is Assemble... I wanna push one of these two before we start running people up.
So this isn't a real push then, and you plan to move your vote later? Good to know
I'll move my vote if I have reason to.
In post 650, Archwing wrote:Hi! Sorry I just watched a bunch of movies. It was kind of more important. But now I am here.
intent to hammer

happy? i'll be on around 11:30-14:30ish tomorrow if y'all need me.
Archwing needs to explain this, actually, because this is making me think he is mafia
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #727 (isolation #9) » Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:17 am

Post by Dunnstral »

My other main suspect coming into today was raya.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #739 (isolation #10) » Sun Jan 28, 2018 1:28 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

VOTE: Archwing

This is my most confident

If you look at the vca it makes a lot of sense as well, they were on the wolf counterwagon, they put intent on mafia that was about to be lynched when it didn't make sense
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #740 (isolation #11) » Sun Jan 28, 2018 2:59 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 401, numberQ wrote:
Vote Count (1.8)

Almost50 [0]

Archwing [0]

Assemblerotws [4]
davesaz, Kotoko Utsugi, Archwing, JaydragonKing
:right:
[LYNCHED]
Beefster [7]
Mathdino, Almost50, talon152, Raya36, momo, mozamis, Beefster
davesaz [0]

Dunnstral [1]
Assemblerotws
JaydragonKing [0]

Kotoko Utsugi [0]

Mathdino [0]

momo [0]

mozamis [0]

Raya36 [0]

talon152 [0]

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Not Voting:
Dunnstral

The alderman watches over the gathered townsfolk as accusations are flung and fingers are pointed. Day turns to twilight turns to night, and the fat, full moon leers from above. Finally, a consensus is reached. One of their own is dragged to the tree in the center of town, and even as they pull him, his body transforms. Bubbling flesh erupts into a stooped musculature, and hair sprouts along his body faster than any normal hair growth. The moon sings its sweet song as a their victim is strung up. His body jerks, then sways limply beneath the lunar light.

The remaining townsfolk filter back to their houses. Only two among them laugh when they're alone - the insidious mafia.

--

Beefster,
Werewolf
, was lynched day 1.

Night Deadline:
(expired on 2018-01-20 20:15:04)
Do you guys think wolf bussed Beefster?

Or what do you think about this now
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #744 (isolation #12) » Sun Jan 28, 2018 5:10 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Is there a reason you don't suspect Archwing for beef's partner? Or Koko's?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #751 (isolation #13) » Sun Jan 28, 2018 6:24 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 746, JaydragonKing wrote:Because, like I said, I can't town read him but I also can't scumread him either. But I guess if I wanted to make both sides equal, I could think about him being Koko's partner.
I don't get what you're thinking, to me looking at the assemble wagon and thinking that assemble isn't a wolf leads me to believe that a wolf voted for him
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #752 (isolation #14) » Sun Jan 28, 2018 6:29 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Actually Raya36 is towny if I really look at them and their votes
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #754 (isolation #15) » Sun Jan 28, 2018 6:33 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Yeah I get that you were talking about Archie, I don't understand your reason for not scumreading him? Do you think dave is scum if not archie? Do you think wolf was off beef wagon?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #755 (isolation #16) » Sun Jan 28, 2018 6:36 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Davesaz is probably not mafia
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #757 (isolation #17) » Sun Jan 28, 2018 6:40 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

I think Archwing fits in as both mafia and wolf

Davesaz is kind of pinging me too. Both Archwing adn Davesaz have expressed concerns with Dino being alive if it means anything.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #759 (isolation #18) » Sun Jan 28, 2018 6:49 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

You're voting me for being quiet day 1 while beef got lynched, right? Do you think I'm more likely to be scum than someone who hopped on the counter wagon?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #761 (isolation #19) » Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:18 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 514, Archwing wrote:Moz's hyper posting is annoying af, but, it's what he does.. I definitely need to re-read read him since I think i gave him a free town pass for it in d1. Still not too much to read off of Raya yet, and Momo hasn't been around this day phase to read off of anything yet. Re-reading these guys are going to be my next task.
In post 527, Archwing wrote:I'm keen on Dunn and Assemble because those are the two who I know the least about in this game. Yeah, I haven't been that active, and I take full accountability for it.
I know Assemble is a lurker, and that just makes my (our) job harder in reading him. So yeah, that is where I want my vote to be right now.

As per my TvT comment.. Not really sure the confusion, but lemme explain. I've had difficulties looking at interactions like that in the past. I've been wrong plenty of times. I forget which game I played, but it was recently, and I saw a VERY similar interaction happen, and I was vocal about thinking it was TvS. And I was rather confident in that... someone had responded to me about how TvS is usually the hardest interaction to find, and that usually a gut read TvS interaction is actually TvT. That is how I ended up with that.
In post 528, Archwing wrote:
In post 401, numberQ wrote:
Vote Count (1.8)

Almost50 [0]

Archwing [0]

Assemblerotws [4]
davesaz, Kotoko Utsugi, Archwing, JaydragonKing
[LYNCHED]
Beefster [7]
Mathdino,
Almost50
talon152
, Raya36, momo, mozamis,
Beefster

davesaz [0]

Dunnstral [1]
Assemblerotws
JaydragonKing [0]

Kotoko Utsugi [0]

Mathdino [0]

momo [0]

mozamis [0]

Raya36 [0]

talon152 [0]

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Not Voting:
Dunnstral

I do think that the wagon has scum on it, but I think it's mafia-driven and Beef's partner isn't on there, unless there was bussing, causing the self-hammer(as others have pointed out).
I think (at least) one in {dino, momo, moz, raya} is mafia, then. I feel alright with Moz for now, until I re-read. I'm sus on Dino... I feel like he's been too strong this game, like.. He's sort of taken charge and people are following blindly without questioning him.
FoS Mathdino
I still don't really like momo's slot, personally. I'd have to meta dive to really understand, but I gotta re-read stuff in here first. Raya has seemed pretty good to me in d2.

The next thing I wanna look at is the night kills... especially the talon kill
In post 530, Archwing wrote:
In post 529, Mathdino wrote:
In post 528, Archwing wrote:He's sort of taken charge and people are following blindly without questioning him.
Yo I would honestly prefer people not do this

I did this d1 because I was pretty damn sure I was right

It's hard to recreate magic and I'm concerned people are waiting for me to do something

Jay following me is within his meta but everyone else needs to step up
Right. And I do believe there is an expectation on others to step up and match your level (myself included), but I also think you have a very powerful influence and are using that to your advantage, hence my FoS
In post 531, Archwing wrote:Like take for example how you tried to get everyone to not look for associatives today. i get it's strat talk, but I dunno. you just have a presence this game and you aren't NOT using it either
In post 533, Archwing wrote:
In post 89, Beefster wrote:
In post 83, momo wrote:Right now..if I were to choose a scum team from this list, I would proably take a50 and dave...they are both active, townread...trying to game solve (which could be faked within their playstyle), would have no prob bussing me (an expendable scum member) to stay strong...and are currently pretty widely townread.

For those asking about how I play scum... (WARNING: SELF_META....I AM TRYING YO BE HONEST) I haven't had a recent scum game..However as town, I am known for posting without thinking...I know that once, I have voted the previous days lynch (I corrected it in the next post but still)....As thoughts come, they get written down.

For scum, I haven't played in a while, but when I came back to this site, I bought a whiteboard to draft out ideas as scum....my posts will probably be more thought out.

I do this because I think it is the most valuable way to post for the different factions...For town, my posts may seem scummy, I may defend someone very hard, but it will always be because I believe it and I think that is what town needs.

As scum, I will put more thought because I need to hide, and that's just the way it will be.
This and #84 look a little bit off to me. I don't really follow the logic.

Meta defense (when there's nothing to defend) is strange. It's almost like he's trying to WIFOM with the gambler's fallacy.

VOTE: momo
Serious vote.
In post 289, Beefster wrote:I am thinking more clearly now. probably.

VOTE: momo
I think he's playing dumb on #100 and #127. wtf on #270. demands jay put their vote on me on #276
That's all for now.

fos: A50 for misrepresenting Archwing.
fos: JaydragonKing for being self-conscious about perceived alignment and voting/omgusing everybody like a force of chaos.
momo is not WW.
In post 534, Archwing wrote:
In post 532, JaydragonKing wrote:Why would you not use and advantage you have over others?
In post 529, Mathdino wrote:

It's hard to recreate magic and I'm concerned people are waiting for me to do something
In post 538, Archwing wrote:
In post 536, Raya36 wrote:Wait, so you're saying you're reading them as TvS therefore they are TvT? Am I reading this wrong?
Yeah, in a way. Like, you know how this entire game, people have been saying "momo is acting pretty scummy. he's obvtown" kind of like that.

I'm townreading you because you have good reads, you're being analytical and laying everything out. sue me.

I'm townreading moz, half on meta and half on content (again related to yours) just like how he is laying everything out there.

I'm susing the most dominant personality in the game right now because no one else seems to think that he skated entirely through d1 and is on a trajectory to do it again through d2, without any suspicion. Like yes, is Dino town? there is a good chance. however I think it's pretty bad play to just let someone slide through like that... if you leave them to late game, without any pressure, you're gonna have a hard time finding a scumtell on d4 while you've been riding their coat tails for the last 3 days.
In post 541, Archwing wrote:
In post 539, Mathdino wrote:Hey Archwing do you think hypothetical scum me knew or even expected beefster to flip scum
Trying to get an impression of your view on that scenario
does Mafia!dino think WW!Beef flips scum? it's possible. I don't see why town!dino analyzes that differently than maf!dino. the thing about multiball is that everyone needs to scum hunt, so I think there is genuine intentions for everyone.
In post 542, Archwing wrote:when you began wagon-ing beef, did you believe he was scum?
In post 650, Archwing wrote:Hi! Sorry I just watched a bunch of movies. It was kind of more important. But now I am here.
intent to hammer

happy? i'll be on around 11:30-14:30ish tomorrow if y'all need me.
Take a look at this, this is a series of posts that lead to Archie giving intent on Kotoko

But wait, he said he believes the wolf bussed

So who do you think the wolf is Archie?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #762 (isolation #20) » Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:19 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 760, JaydragonKing wrote:No, I didn't vote you specfically because of that. I'm following Dino's plan to see what we get out of you with pressure on you. I don't know if it's because you have more free time or because of the two votes on you that your so much more active.

I VOTED because of that, but I'm scumming you for the quietness as my own possible theory.

And I do hope you realize that I ALSO hopped on to that wagon, Dunn, so me saying "yeah they suspect AF" incriminates me as much as Arch and Dave.

Yours and Assemble's day one votes were basically meaningless as well considering he left that one on you from RVS and you never voted.

So here it is, for everyone to see clearly. Day one results for everyone still alive.

People on the Beef Wagon: Raya, Dino, myself at the beginning.
Assemble Wagon: Dave, Archie, myself at the end.
(Basically) not voting: Assemble, Dunn

Day two will also paint this picture clearly.

People on Koko: Myself, Dave, Dino. The other two on this wagon died last night. Something to jog down.
Troll vote on my by Assemble.
No vote from you, Dunn. Again.
Raya voting Archie.
Saw this, I don't scumread you, I think it's Archie or Davesaz for last wolf
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #763 (isolation #21) » Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:22 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 707, numberQ wrote:
Vote Count (2.6)

Archwing [1]
Raya36
Assemblerotws [0]

davesaz [0]

Dunnstral [1]
Archwing
JaydragonKing [1]
Assemblerotws
[LYNCHED]
Kotoko Utsugi [6]
davesaz, JaydragonKing, mozamis, sheepsaysmeep, Kotoko Utsugi, Mathdino
Mathdino [0]

momo [0]

mozamis [0]

Raya36 [0]

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

Not Voting:
Dunnstral

Today, the conversation is terse. Three deaths in less than 24 hours has shaken the town to its core, and yet they know more must follow. The discussion slowly builds up steam until, finally, a victim is decided. Her eyes are vacant as they drag her to the hanging tree, but even with her head in the noose, the alderman stops them. There are not enough votes. She snaps out of it just long enough to tighten the rope around her own neck. The alderman nods, a grim look on his face. She falls, twitches, dies. In her pockets, a gun is found.

Hope follows the townsfolk home that night. They've been successful so far - can they really survive this?

--

Kotoko Utsugi,
Mafia Goon
, was lynched day 2.

Night Deadline:
(expired on 2018-01-28 10:18:14)

I'm thinking about what this means too, it depends on what Archwing is to me, but this should show that it is very likely that he is not town
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #771 (isolation #22) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:38 am

Post by Dunnstral »

I'm leaning wolf on him
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #773 (isolation #23) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:53 am

Post by Dunnstral »

What is the obvious answer to you?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #800 (isolation #24) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:48 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

...Archwing, now is the time for you to claim your role
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #817 (isolation #25) » Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:29 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 806, JaydragonKing wrote:I didn't even know 'HURT' was an option, Dino... Holy crap.
HURT WITH A BLADE:
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #819 (isolation #26) » Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:34 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 809, Archwing wrote:Dunn commented that I put too much emphasis into pre-game planning... I call BS on that. However minimal the planning was, I've always preplanned a game as scum when I had the chance to talk n0.
I don't remember saying this
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #821 (isolation #27) » Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:43 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 804, Archwing wrote:Dino / Dunn / Assemble
I don't like this list because:

I don't think it's dino and the pushing on him seems to be more paranoi than actual scumreading

You don't have a reason to suspect me other than "I wasn't here"

Assemble looks soft cleared by being a counterwagon to wolf and soft cleared again by mafia trying to start something there too
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #855 (isolation #28) » Tue Jan 30, 2018 3:38 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 852, Assemblerotws wrote:I am thoroughly convinced that Dave is our werewolf; his interactions with Beefster look really bad.
Point it out for the rest of us?
Assemblerotws wrote:I'm not 100% convinced Archwing is mafia, but it makes the most sense. If Archwing is town, Dunn is the next person I'd look into for mafia.
Why? Why?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #865 (isolation #29) » Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:48 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 863, Mathdino wrote:if Archwing isn't mafia (and I doubt he's werewolf),
If Archwing isn't wolf, Davesaz likely is
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #866 (isolation #30) » Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:52 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 857, Assemblerotws wrote:Now, I honestly believe this is because of partner analysis and something out-of-game moving Dunn to post, but if Arch flips town the only explanation I can see is that Dunn is mafia who'd been relying on Kotoko until the lynch.
This thought seems contradictory
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #868 (isolation #31) » Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:49 am

Post by Dunnstral »

I think I agree with that
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #880 (isolation #32) » Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:26 am

Post by Dunnstral »

:shifty:
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #887 (isolation #33) » Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:59 am

Post by Dunnstral »

I think archwing + davesaz makes the most sense as the scum, from my perspective.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #889 (isolation #34) » Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:08 am

Post by Dunnstral »

I'm actually partnered with assembley, not dave. Assembley has been trying to distance himself from me but didn't talk to me beforehand (voteparking me day 1, saying I'm
maybe
mafia) which is fine but we're outted anyway, I'm already being scumread for some relation to dave

now, regarding dave:
In post 644, davesaz wrote:Technically I have no need to defend myself. It is better for town if I’m not lynched, but not the end of the world.
In post 645, davesaz wrote:Logically I’m obvtown.
In post 648, davesaz wrote:I don't give a flying fuck what you think.

^^^ explanation.

Can we lynch the obvious scum and quit giving scum an opening for thinking they might get an obvious mislynch.
Isn't this heavily implying that he's a mason/monk? But he's a vt...
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #891 (isolation #35) » Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:16 am

Post by Dunnstral »

VOTE: davesaz

I think this is a good choice
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #894 (isolation #36) » Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:31 am

Post by Dunnstral »

I did say dave wasn't likely mafia, I think he's the wolf

I think you're right and Archwing is mafia though

VOTE: Archwing
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #903 (isolation #37) » Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:42 am

Post by Dunnstral »

I don't think a hammer was reached

In post 896, JaydragonKing wrote:VOTE: Archwing

Then it's settled then?

Oh, Dunn, did Assemble say ANYTHING in your Mason chat?
I didn't talk much either, pre-game chat time ended before I got on, recently he did say dave was suspect for wolf, I said we should keep our roles hidden

Return to “Completed Open Games”