momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #22 (isolation #0) » Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:35 pm

Post by momo »

VOTE: jaydragonking

voting the same person as the person above you in rvs....rookie mistake
Transcend
-BUT READING MOMO I FEEL LIKE HE IS THE PLAYER THAT IF HE GOT PRESSURED AS TOWN HE WULD BE LIKE FUCK YALL AND MOVE ON WITH WHATEVER ELSE HE WAS DOING
Boonskies
- Like, Momo is the most mislynchable player on all of mafiascum right now. I'm not day 1 lynching him.
TheGoldenParadox
As it stands, momo is a great player or maybe the most mislynchable player on the site right now
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #26 (isolation #1) » Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:56 am

Post by momo »

In post 24, mozamis wrote:
In post 20, JaydragonKing wrote:Uhh... I commented on it too, Mister Beef. Three others (one being Assemble himself) agreed.

But hey, whether he's the fun police, or I fucked up his joke instead, is up for the audience to decide! A prompt will appear, so be sure to check under your seats and vote
Yay
or
Nay
on your company given tablets!

Yay
for him being the fun police or
Nay
being he made a joke and I fucked it up.
this all looks very nervous and self conscious.
serious vote.
VOTE: jaydragon
I have never seen jay act like this...welcome to my scumdar jay....good post mozamis...'

too early to make a town!bloc...wanna make a m!bloc?
Transcend
-BUT READING MOMO I FEEL LIKE HE IS THE PLAYER THAT IF HE GOT PRESSURED AS TOWN HE WULD BE LIKE FUCK YALL AND MOVE ON WITH WHATEVER ELSE HE WAS DOING
Boonskies
- Like, Momo is the most mislynchable player on all of mafiascum right now. I'm not day 1 lynching him.
TheGoldenParadox
As it stands, momo is a great player or maybe the most mislynchable player on the site right now
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #33 (isolation #2) » Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:03 am

Post by momo »

true!!! I prob should not wagon jay again....

VOTE: talon152

OMGUS

Jaydragonking
Is mafia your only tab open right now?
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #35 (isolation #3) » Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:06 am

Post by momo »

In post 14, JaydragonKing wrote:Anyone want to bet which scum group is getting hung first? My bet's on the Werewolves. They are just dogs, after all. Clearly incapable of thought and reasoning.

In fact... If anybody here starts showing dog-like qualities, we should Lynch them immediately.
Still though, this could be jay distancing himself/herself(?) from the werewolves..let's just wait and see
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #43 (isolation #4) » Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:50 am

Post by momo »

In post 37, JaydragonKing wrote:I also have fanfiction.net open, as well as being on the versus wiki trying to figure out who would win in fictional fights, and watching a reaction video to Dragonball Super episode 123. I never keep one tab open.

I can also make fun of the Mafia Goons like I did for the Werewolves, but what am I supposed to do as a taunt? "Mafia Goons are obviously Douchebags, so we got to hang the biggest jerk we see."?

Help me come up with one, Momo. Let it be a bonding moment in our soon to be everlasting friendship.
Can't be insulting myself now can I???

Ooohh and ff.net...

But on to the reason I posted that question...you once told me that you keep the wiki open in all open games every single time you post..I asked if you were sure and you defended yourself when I thought that was an unreasonable statement

you were town

now, you do not have the wiki open making a post about multiball, in an open game...

this is how you catch scum people

SERIOUS VOTE
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #44 (isolation #5) » Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:51 am

Post by momo »

Guess we can bond another game...nothing personal...just my wincon comes first...and for that, I need to catch scum
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #46 (isolation #6) » Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:02 am

Post by momo »

In post 45, JaydragonKing wrote:Uh... Because I know the setup already since it's not fricken complicated and they all comes in pairs of two's? As well as the fact that the literal first page of this forum has those possible roles listed by the MODERATOR, so if I do need to be reminded, that is something I always see when I click on this game from my bookmarks?

Momo, your going conspiracy nut on me again.
i am...i yam???

true but we need a wagon to get out of rvs and this is a pretty good place to start...

Besides....Just bringing up that game over and over again as a defense is pretty scummy

but since I don't want to get locked into a tunnel again UNVOTE:

Well the only other possible wagon is assemble....

Let's vote him to get him to post

VOTE: assemblerotws
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #63 (isolation #7) » Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:46 am

Post by momo »

In post 61, Almost50 wrote:@momo: Do you ever wonder why you're lynchbait?? It's because you post before you think. You unvoted Jay and agreed it was his play style, then you revoted him for an even sillier reason, then you backed off when Jay pointed out how bad your reasoning was, and then you declare Assemble is "
the only other possible wagon
" with no explanation.

Can you explain the underlined to me, please?
People who have more than one vote

and yeah, whenI'm town..I post what I think

believe me, when i roll scum, I'll start worrying how ppl perceive me

until them..u'll know my thoughts
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #64 (isolation #8) » Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:47 am

Post by momo »

In post 47, JaydragonKing wrote:Bringing up that game as a defense? You literally brought it up to attack my credibility.

VOTE: Momo

Your already crazier then before. Very different. Also commented that I was distancing myself from the Werewolves... Does that make you a Werewolf yourself? Or are you a Goonie?
overreacting on page 2 lol...why are you working so hard to defend this...then again...I did go ballistic on you before...and I am the one who said somewhere that scum makes their mistakes in the beginning

u know what

UNVOTE:
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #66 (isolation #9) » Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:47 pm

Post by momo »

In post 65, JaydragonKing wrote:Rather be seen as an over reactor then to leave a point about me unmentioned so that someone inevitably tries to say I'm evil for not trying to defend myself from every point about me.

"Speak now or forever hold your breath."
Ooh quoting...must be town

-__-
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #68 (isolation #10) » Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:00 pm

Post by momo »

In post 67, JaydragonKing wrote:"There's no bad guy, only bad circumstances. They are the hero of their own story."

"It is during our darkest moments that we must focus on the light."

"No act of kindness, however small, is ever wasted."

"You can't marry a guy you just met."

"I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel."
scum would NOT play this nonchalantly...i don't thinks so at least
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #83 (isolation #11) » Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:25 am

Post by momo »

Right now..if I were to choose a scum team from this list, I would proably take a50 and dave...they are both active, townread...trying to game solve (which could be faked within their playstyle), would have no prob bussing me (an expendable scum member) to stay strong...and are currently pretty widely townread.

For those asking about how I play scum... (WARNING: SELF_META....I AM TRYING YO BE HONEST) I haven't had a recent scum game..However as town, I am known for posting without thinking...I know that once, I have voted the previous days lynch (I corrected it in the next post but still)....As thoughts come, they get written down.

For scum, I haven't played in a while, but when I came back to this site, I bought a whiteboard to draft out ideas as scum....my posts will probably be more thought out.

I do this because I think it is the most valuable way to post for the different factions...For town, my posts may seem scummy, I may defend someone very hard, but it will always be because I believe it and I think that is what town needs.

As scum, I will put more thought because I need to hide, and that's just the way it will be.
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #84 (isolation #12) » Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:37 am

Post by momo »

Spoiler: mozamis' iso and analysis
In post 24, mozamis wrote:
In post 20, JaydragonKing wrote:Uhh... I commented on it too, Mister Beef. Three others (one being Assemble himself) agreed.
But hey, whether he's the fun police, or I fucked up his joke instead, is up for the audience to decide! A prompt will appear, so be sure to check under your seats and vote
Yay
or
Nay
on your company given tablets!

Yay
for him being the fun police or
Nay
being he made a joke and I fucked it up.
this all looks very nervous and self conscious.
serious vote.
VOTE: jaydragon
rvs
In post 48, mozamis wrote:
In post 30, JaydragonKing wrote:I've been told I'm naturally scummy, Almost. This is probably par for the course in all my games in the future.

Elsa Jay is to loud to ignore day one. Or any day for that matter.
if people think this is normal for town jay,i'll unvote.
okay..maybe taking rvs vote too srsly but then again, I did the same thing...however, I did this because of a bad experience...he is ready to change an rvs vote on something that isn't even a serious wagon because of something someone else said....to self-conscious
In post 49, mozamis wrote:
In post 32, Almost50 wrote:You're "strange" not scummy!
UNVOTE:

yeah it's probably a playstyle thing.
And he's done the above -_-
In post 50, mozamis wrote:
In post 38, Almost50 wrote:
You can't possibly do all that simultaneously when you're only a Capricorn! Only a GEMINI can do that kind of multitasking with any efficiency! :P
almost looks same as was when he was town.
so early provisional town read.
Why....he posted something about those astro things...astrology/numerology...I don't like this town read..it seems like you are trying to "kiss up" to a strong town player
In post 53, mozamis wrote:ok no onelooks particularly scummy so far, so lurker vote
VOTE: dunnstral
Okay...I see this...but still, you should be posting reads and reasons instead of saying nobody looks scummy...that's just lazy
In post 54, mozamis wrote:
In post 52, JaydragonKing wrote:There's never to much Role-play, Archie.

Into the Volcano with you!
total 180 from me, but he is probably town.
Moz, Almost, jay town.
Saw jay as a prominent poster, declared him town...is it just me or is this guy trying to pocket all the actives
In post 75, mozamis wrote:
In post 50, mozamis wrote:almost looks same as was when he was town.
so early provisional town read.
FOR ARCHWING - ITS META
So townreading almost based on meta 4 pages into the game...how much meta are you getting..and please..EXPLAIN
In post 77, mozamis wrote:momo is so out in the open i would say town.
At least you gave a reason this time...but you are handing out townreads to active posters like candy...dude this looks so much like pocketing
In post 78, mozamis wrote:shit wrong thread
@ MOD - could you delete the above post? sorry.

Mod edit:
Deleted.
Just noticing that he has other games which he seemingly has time for but not the time to put real effort into this one...why?....what's different?

Okay so this is his entire iso...it's not blatantly scummy, but reading deeper, identifying the pocketing..now that's scummy...

I always say that scum makes the most mistakes in the beginning of the game...the poorly disguised pocketing is a mistake...jumped at the chance to pocket without helping town too early..he was not subtle about it...and that warrants a scum read

I also notice that he hasn't tried to pocket dave, the remaining active poster, because he knows dave plays too neutral for it to work, coinciding with scum and not just someone giving out town reads for activity.

VOTE: Mozamis
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #100 (isolation #13) » Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:13 am

Post by momo »

In post 89, Beefster wrote:
In post 83, momo wrote:Right now..if I were to choose a scum team from this list, I would proably take a50 and dave...they are both active, townread...trying to game solve (which could be faked within their playstyle), would have no prob bussing me (an expendable scum member) to stay strong...and are currently pretty widely townread.

For those asking about how I play scum... (WARNING: SELF_META....I AM TRYING YO BE HONEST) I haven't had a recent scum game..However as town, I am known for posting without thinking...I know that once, I have voted the previous days lynch (I corrected it in the next post but still)....As thoughts come, they get written down.

For scum, I haven't played in a while, but when I came back to this site, I bought a whiteboard to draft out ideas as scum....my posts will probably be more thought out.

I do this because I think it is the most valuable way to post for the different factions...For town, my posts may seem scummy, I may defend someone very hard, but it will always be because I believe it and I think that is what town needs.

As scum, I will put more thought because I need to hide, and that's just the way it will be.
This and #84 look a little bit off to me. I don't really follow the logic.

Meta defense (when there's nothing to defend) is strange. It's almost like he's trying to WIFOM with the gambler's fallacy.

VOTE: momo
Serious vote.
Don't know what this fallacy is...i am not defending anything...in fact i enourage people to meta dive me...i am just trying to help town get a read
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #112 (isolation #14) » Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:44 am

Post by momo »

I feel like rayaś excuse seems legit.......around this time would be midterms for high school students, right (mid january)

I don't have a problem with the archwing wagon..infact contentless posts are scummier than no posts at all

A wagon is what we need more than anything rn

VOTE: Archwing
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #125 (isolation #15) » Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:38 pm

Post by momo »

In post 122, Mathdino wrote:Jay could legit be mafia/wolf with how much he's trying to dodge the NK but at the very least I'm not lynching him.
Don't think mafia would be that obvious about it though

BTW jay, you can be town :cool:
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #127 (isolation #16) » Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:42 pm

Post by momo »

In post 126, Mathdino wrote:Any reads on davesaz hinting at the mason/monk team? I'm trying to figure out if it's something scum would even do in a multiball.
Umm, pointing that out..let's think, I doubt scum would actually do that because pointing them out as power roles will make them harder to lynch and they can just nk anyway

What I don't like is a50 rushing to defend moz on page
like, how many similarities can you draw about play four pages into the game...That sounds so pre-planned...and defending in the beginning is likely on a 2 person scum team

@mod: Did the scum team get to chat during pre-game?
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #131 (isolation #17) » Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:50 pm

Post by momo »

In post 129, Almost50 wrote:awrright! This IS Town!momo alright. :lol:
I know I'm bad, don't rub it in

Oh and everyone, I will push everybody except for the hard core town reads at some point or the other...in a game with 4 scum that need to act like town, you just gotta throw mud at the wall until it sticks :P
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #133 (isolation #18) » Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:54 pm

Post by momo »

In post 132, Mathdino wrote:Vote Beefster with me. He's voting you, this is a great OMGUS opportunity.
True...like who lynches momo D1

you gotta be living under a rock to not hear about my reputation

VOTE: Beefster

Btw...someone pls nominate me for a title...so many possibilities
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #139 (isolation #19) » Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:23 pm

Post by momo »

In post 134, Mathdino wrote:Honestly I'd be pretty cool with speedlynching in this setup. I have a strong suspicion that the longer the day goes on, the more scumsided it'll eventually get. Masons and monks are gonna get pretty obvious over time. Plus, ideal strategy is for mafia and wolves to shoot town (and not destroy each other). I'd rather not give them more time to figure out the entire setup.

So yeah let's speedlynch Beefster.
Okay, I don't think scum!dino could be this blatantly scummy but quicklynching...
really[/i.]..on day

Of course, this could be a reaction test, or scum!dino wifoming us like hell
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #147 (isolation #20) » Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:46 pm

Post by momo »

does anyone know how many more votes we need to lynch...pls don't tell me we hammered already
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #148 (isolation #21) » Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:47 pm

Post by momo »

btw, if y'all are active players willing to
hydra
please
pm me
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #151 (isolation #22) » Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:26 pm

Post by momo »

In post 145, Mathdino wrote:a lolcase on why archwing wagon is shit
In post 51, Archwing wrote:
In post 49, mozamis wrote:
In post 32, Almost50 wrote:You're "strange" not scummy!
UNVOTE:

yeah it's probably a playstyle thing.
Just to sort of piggy back this, I did a Mini Normal with Elsa, and this is pretty equivalent to their playstyle - They actually tried to create an entire pre-game narrative. It was rather entertaining. Too much roleplay though.
"hello i am scum and i am going to tell everyone that i'm jumping on this LAMIST train by opportunistically defending elsa"
oh wait that's right scum don't literally say they're doing something scummy
In post 55, Archwing wrote:
In post 54, mozamis wrote: Moz, Almost, jay town.
Where does your town read on Almost come from?
"hello i am scum and i'm gonna ask you to help convince everyone that A50 is town"
oh yeah that's right this is actually a good question which has no utility for scum
In post 104, Archwing wrote:Hey, phone posting at work atm, so I will provide more tomorrow when I can get to a computer - sorry for noy being active right now, I usually try to be involved more.

I'd probably wanna scum buddy up with Elsa, cause I like their play style and I think we could have some fun with it.. I haven't really played with much of this list, other than 1 game with Elsa and 1 with Moz.

I find the amount of meta reads going on in the first 5 pages crazy. Like I get that we don't have much to go on, but it seems like that is all everyone is doing. Expect more analysis from me in 24 hrs or so.

UNVOTE: my rvs vote.
L
O
L
"hello i am scum and i'm going to shit all over the first 5 pages by criticising the meta discussion that i myself took part in and then complain about inability to get into the game"
oh that's right, utter hypocrisy and no clear direction is a towntell, not a scumtell

archwing is a shit wagon, gg
so r u scum or town reading arch...so confused....cause I see scum, but you might be towning...idk
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #153 (isolation #23) » Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:31 pm

Post by momo »

dave being too vague=scum lean

jay=town due to reactions

I always read a50 as town

you are playing the same as you always do....when you finally role scum against me Imma get played very hard

talon voted me so omgus

raya just said later

so yea

More details will come with more content I guess
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #155 (isolation #24) » Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:49 pm

Post by momo »

In post 154, numberQ wrote:In post 127, momo wrote:
@mod: Did the scum team get to chat during pre-game?

Yes.
Shit! Guys scum has something plan..somebody (I'll do it tomorrow if nobody has) scour the thread for every instance of one player defending another in a link going both ways for reasons
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #216 (isolation #25) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:36 am

Post by momo »

In the game mentioned with jay, pretty sure he tried scum hunting... not successfully but attempts were made... I don’t see that..I see reactive play not agressive..this seems more like scum setting themselves up to deflect questions rather than town ready to accept attack.

Beefster’s frustration seems a bit fake..what do y’all think

Dave is fed town read due to small nuances in his play...(neutrally posing questions instead of neutrally deflecting)
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #236 (isolation #26) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:54 am

Post by momo »

If this ^^^ is correct...I will nom you for paragon
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #258 (isolation #27) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:12 am

Post by momo »

As the og paranoid mislynch....I must say, I see that in a wierd momo sort of way....like the case makes sense, adding a little bit of my own in like 30 seconds
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #259 (isolation #28) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:15 am

Post by momo »

In post 243, JaydragonKing wrote:UNVOTE:

Almost and Dave just made me feel uneasy about this shit now. Appearantly I have two separate scum partners in their mind. I'm going to look at some other options.
In post 246, JaydragonKing wrote:Dave just decided to point an arrow saying "scum reaction" is what made him uneasy to me. You looking for a weird and probably non-existent connection between me and Raya made me uneasy about you.

Beef is a valid option but now I'm seeing that we can also eliminate another possible scum who's causing paranoia among everyone.
In post 255, JaydragonKing wrote:
In post 254, Mathdino wrote:jay can't even spell "what" correctly, must be scum
Math teacher giving an English lesson? Obviously a traitor.

VOTE: Mathdino
You claim to have reads...these posts are just 90 minutes apart in fact..and then you troll vote

A classic scum maneuver is pretending to read but never really committing to it...this trolling is also scummy, trying to fit in with the town, act nonchalant..no matter what you say, I know that town!jay would never do this, especially when jay is somewhat scumread

In fact, if one person was pushing you, you would face it head on...in fact, if there is an entire wagon against you and you are town, you stay true to your reads and the game, you don't just use trolling as a way to shrug of/deflect the vote

you want meta, here is meta

Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #270 (isolation #29) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:22 am

Post by momo »

In post 269, JaydragonKing wrote:Oh look, the old folks are bonding at our expense, Momo. Don't they look cute together?
lol

VOTE: Beefster

jay, you can be town with me again...wait I am town right...flipping on jay like I always do seems scummy
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #276 (isolation #30) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:46 pm

Post by momo »

In post 275, JaydragonKing wrote:... I don't know whether to be impressed by your boldness or to wonder how the heck you got to your conclusion, but I'm just going to ask you two questions, Moz.

What was with that quote that served no purpose? And are you on a mobile device typing this up?
Well this game has dies of...

Almost like beef and his buddy are hoping that the wagon will finish dying of...deflecting attention

jay put your vote back on beef
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #278 (isolation #31) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:02 pm

Post by momo »

jay!!!!

alright...Imma iso moz again
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #280 (isolation #32) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:16 pm

Post by momo »

Okay...instead of isoing moz I will be isoing these six users: "So 4 scum in: Dunnstral, archwing, assembles,Daves, raya, talon."

Dunnstral

Lurking very hard here...but he isn't active anywhere else on site either

Archwing

Asking questions putting pressure but not really committing..in fact, his vote is on assemble for lurking when he claims to have reads and there is so much going on in the game

Assemble

I don't like his post about asking math the odds...it's pretty irrelevant (AND OBVIOUS TO ANYONE WHO HAS AT LEAST A 5TH GRADERS MATH LEVEL) and just seems to be trying to get close to / pocketing math...just aiming for town cred at this point...I could see this slot as scum

Dave
...a hard player to read due to his neutral posts but a few nuances to his slide...when he is still handing out some reads (never readlists) early game without any asking, he is usually town...completely meta, but he has a tr here

Raya

Lurker but MOST OPPURTUNISTIC PERSON on beef wagon...worth looking into once her midterms end

Talon

I got nothing
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #281 (isolation #33) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:17 pm

Post by momo »

Gonna point one of my main reasons for the beef vote is his push on me...seems a lot like scum going after lynchbait

I am def biased though and prob has an omgus tint

what do y'all think
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #284 (isolation #34) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:16 pm

Post by momo »

Sure arch...you got some reason...but lurkers lurk...assemble always lurks...your vote won't do shit...it's just the way it is
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #286 (isolation #35) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:27 pm

Post by momo »

I get that arch...but vote somewhere other than the both of them...vote someone who we can get interactions from...even raya is more scummy than assemble
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #288 (isolation #36) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:28 pm

Post by momo »

In post 287, JaydragonKing wrote:Ehh, not like my vote is doing anything on Momo now anyway.

VOTE: Assemble

Zero fucks mode activated.
Really, am I just talking to nobody...vote someone who actually might respond
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #290 (isolation #37) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:30 pm

Post by momo »

In post 289, Beefster wrote:I am thinking more clearly now. probably.

VOTE: momo
I think he's playing dumb on #100 and #127. wtf on #270. demands jay put their vote on me on #276
That's all for now.

fos: A50 for misrepresenting Archwing.
fos: JaydragonKing for being self-conscious about perceived alignment and voting/omgusing everybody like a force of chaos.
Well...whatever

okay..ppl actually reading and those that actually know me, is beef playing scummy right now or what
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #292 (isolation #38) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:41 pm

Post by momo »

Jay is king of omgus

momo of paranoia

a50 of judgy jokes

math of setup spec

assemble of lurking

we should have one for everyone by the time time the game is up
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #302 (isolation #39) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:22 pm

Post by momo »

Jay, state intent pls..been a long day...I need to sleep
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #315 (isolation #40) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:53 am

Post by momo »

Alright...

@mod: requesting a prod on assemble, dunn, raya, and talon
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #317 (isolation #41) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:28 am

Post by momo »

In post 316, JaydragonKing wrote:... Oh. So literally almost nothing happened while I was alseep. There goes my motivational speech and any poetic moment I could have had.

Back to waking up and trying to remember what the fuck is going on. And hopefully get input from everyone before we hammer.
you stated intent and then nothing happened
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #318 (isolation #42) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:28 am

Post by momo »

BTW, if beef is scum, the opposing scum faction is guaranteed on the wagon rn (at least one of them)
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #320 (isolation #43) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:36 am

Post by momo »

In post 319, JaydragonKing wrote:Probably. Any theory, Momo? You love to do conspiracies, so this is up your alley.
If I were to guess, it would be Raya...hopped onto this wagon with a semi-justification but still was a REALLY oppurtunistic vote...reeked scum

If not raya than maybe talon...his vote was oppurtunistic but it felt more n00b as well
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #324 (isolation #44) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:23 am

Post by momo »

In post 321, davesaz wrote:If scum are in the people with single digit posts I'd rather not let them get away without having to contribute d1.
I've changed my mind on the Beef lynch and think it is OK, but we have plenty of time to work with.
Technically nobody's due a prod, you can tell clearly by looking at the activity page.
I feel this...we need activity
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #344 (isolation #45) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:12 am

Post by momo »

Okay...we also need to realize that good scum won’t be actively hunting because that will draw a no...tomorrow my vote will brown raya
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #352 (isolation #46) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:29 am

Post by momo »

In post 351, Almost50 wrote:@Dino: I never said BOTH were on it. I actually said one Mafia on and off the Beef wagon, but the WW was definitely off, so lynching off the wagon has a higher probability of landing on Scum. (actually DOUBLE the chance, as it's 2 in 6 vs 1 in 6)
Same thing that I said...however, basic logic means one scum was on the wagon...most likely raya
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #389 (isolation #47) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:26 am

Post by momo »

moz, you're more paranoid than me man

the raya case makes sense

A.) Scum voting would try and paint some excuse....raya did that
B.) At least 1 mafia is likely on the beef wagon...raya is
C.) Inexperienced mafia (which raya is) would prob lurk for two reason
1.)To avoid being scumread
2.)To avoid eating the other scum faction's night kill
RAY DID THAT

In conclusion, raya is our optimal D2 wagon
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #391 (isolation #48) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:35 am

Post by momo »

alright...wanna play some mafia bois

Alright here are your roles

Spoiler: Name and role
Your numbers are the order you appear in the player list in the beginning
1.VT
2.VT
3.VT
4.VT
5.VT
6.VT
7.VT
8.VT
9.VT
10.VT
11.Goon
12.Goon
13Goon
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #394 (isolation #49) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:16 pm

Post by momo »

why are you reading other people's role pms

MODKILLING YOU JAY
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #399 (isolation #50) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:48 pm

Post by momo »

more on dunn tomorrow

@modddddddddddddddddddd
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #404 (isolation #51) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:46 pm

Post by momo »

this a nice night people...i wonder when the thread will get locked
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #414 (isolation #52) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:07 pm

Post by momo »

NKA

1. the a50 kill
-notably, the a50 kill was a good idea for scum...a50 was playing well...we have to look at someone a50 declared possible scum read on but was never too prominent..this person should also be townread by math (why a50 over math?)...reading, I think this is jay..on top of a50's case on him, his voting pattern...doesn't support beefster wagon to omgus myself and md...after that, we votes assemble for lurking....so he isn't town reading beef (so that no attention is brought on beef) but he is trying to influence wagon's away from him....very likely partners

2. the talon kill...this is where it gets confusing...it was stated earlier that talon/raya/assemble, one of them was scum...most likely raya...by killing talon, it seems someone wants to frame raya...considering that my case on her was entirely based on one post and she is now being framed, I town read raya.

Because of point one my VOTE: Jaydragonking
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #417 (isolation #53) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:15 pm

Post by momo »

In post 118, Mathdino wrote:JAY IS TOWN AND I WILL NEVER LYNCH THEM
You are a town leader who influences how the game is played

After saying that, any reason
why
jay would NK you on Night 1...l8 game maybe....if I were jay, there would be no way I would NK you N1...

And then this
In post 362, JaydragonKing wrote:... So your basically asking the remaining Werewolf to shoot either of you then.
Jay doesn't mention mafia..specifically werewolves...not scum or anything of the sort...given that a50 scumread jay and this post I can bet you two thing, the werewolves were the ones to shoot jay, and that jay is a werewolf.
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #503 (isolation #54) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:48 pm

Post by momo »

Forgot about this
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #510 (isolation #55) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:18 am

Post by momo »

Will ops once I get home
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #548 (isolation #56) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:06 pm

Post by momo »

Not gonna pretend to be active on this game or lie to y'all. Team mafia is my priority right now...can't play in this anymore.

Lynch jay...I'm telling you.

Mod: Replace me out...access to the dead thread would be nice too.
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox

Return to “Completed Open Games”