Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1443 (isolation #0) » Mon Dec 25, 2017 4:16 am

Post by momo »

I will begin posting detailed catch ups on all players soon
Transcend
-BUT READING MOMO I FEEL LIKE HE IS THE PLAYER THAT IF HE GOT PRESSURED AS TOWN HE WULD BE LIKE FUCK YALL AND MOVE ON WITH WHATEVER ELSE HE WAS DOING
Boonskies
- Like, Momo is the most mislynchable player on all of mafiascum right now. I'm not day 1 lynching him.
TheGoldenParadox
As it stands, momo is a great player or maybe the most mislynchable player on the site right now
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1447 (isolation #1) » Mon Dec 25, 2017 9:58 am

Post by momo »

Anyway guys, I am 4 pages in and have 2 pages of notes on the players so far in a google doc. Everything will be posted as soon as I catch up. However, deeply analyzing every single post and reflecting on interactions from a pure 3rd person perspective has led me to believe that I have solved the game.

More detail coming soon.

I definitely need to read the rest of the game but early is when scum makes the most slip ups.

Calling it right here, the scum team is MutantDelve, Creature, and Chip Butty
Transcend
-BUT READING MOMO I FEEL LIKE HE IS THE PLAYER THAT IF HE GOT PRESSURED AS TOWN HE WULD BE LIKE FUCK YALL AND MOVE ON WITH WHATEVER ELSE HE WAS DOING
Boonskies
- Like, Momo is the most mislynchable player on all of mafiascum right now. I'm not day 1 lynching him.
TheGoldenParadox
As it stands, momo is a great player or maybe the most mislynchable player on the site right now
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1448 (isolation #2) » Mon Dec 25, 2017 10:14 am

Post by momo »

Adding on to that....MD and Creature are nearly locked. For CB, I honestly don't know. He is my third based on interactions and stuff but it is stretching it. If any of them were to change, it would be CB.

Md on the other hand is nearly lock!scum

Speaking of, VOTE: MutantDevle

Reasoning:
MutantantDevle
-Post # could be alerting scumbudies to not fall for trap.
-Post #...I think admitting to the deliberate ambiguity is a town response..calling both forced is the same, scum wouldn’t have contradicted creature’s statement
-Post #...due to asking for the Texcat claim, can’t be scum with texcat
-Post #...too defensive, the not asking thing definitely a cop out
-, saying claim could have a benefit is scummy, how...unspecific, unreasonable actions, faux activity, and sort of disguised setup spec indicate scum
-/ doesn’t actually make sense for town. A well thought of argument by scum to try and get the players of them but it’s not working very well.
-...is hinting at having a power role so that he is not lynched by town but not giving more information away...SCUM
-//… still too defensive...I also think that the overactivity is for him to be perceived as town/actually scumhunting when he is clearly not.
-...trying to drop crumbs that he is a doctor I think
-, I don’t really like the unvote coming out of rvs without having any vote… I need to read Creature once I start getting to his posts but the rvs vote could have been to distance in between scum buddies and the unvote to make sure the wagon did not happen for real
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1451 (isolation #3) » Mon Dec 25, 2017 12:14 pm

Post by momo »

In post 1450, Viomi wrote:So why isn't Lalendra scum, Momo?
Because she hasn't posted on the first 4 pages

??

What do you want from me viomi?

I can't scumread someone who I haven't gotten around to reading yet.
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1453 (isolation #4) » Mon Dec 25, 2017 12:48 pm

Post by momo »

In post 1452, Creature wrote:And you got pretty confident on mutant and me being scum? lol
Dude, I know for a fact you are scum. Boi, 99 posts are all I need.

For those who are not scum.

The beginning posts are filled with slip ups. Statistically, the beginning is when scum messes up the most. Believe me, I spent like 80 minutes analyzing those 4 pages.

I know you scum boi. We lynching MD today and you tomorrow.
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1454 (isolation #5) » Mon Dec 25, 2017 12:48 pm

Post by momo »

You know my reasoning on MD is solid...did you even bother reading it or did you just rush to the defense of your buddy
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1480 (isolation #6) » Tue Dec 26, 2017 8:00 am

Post by momo »

@Creature, @MD....I scumread you in the early game. The complete confidence thing was a joke. I thought you guys understood that considering I was saying "boi" on every other line. Come one. And as for the vote, I did check the vote count. Your fine and not about to be lynched. I just wanted to show progress that I was reading. If you really want

UNVOTE:

Will get back to reading now
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1490 (isolation #7) » Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:41 am

Post by momo »

Still reading but if the deadline comes near, I would be fine with a chip wagon at this point.
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1492 (isolation #8) » Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:45 am

Post by momo »

Guys, we only have 36 hours....

since this is the holidays, imma have to VOTE: Chip Butty

I hope I can be one again before the deadline but you never no.
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1612 (isolation #9) » Thu Dec 28, 2017 6:06 pm

Post by momo »

Still reading, will be slow because of the holidays
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1726 (isolation #10) » Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:48 am

Post by momo »

Okay guys.... before I vote nsg, I don't want this day to end just yet.

We need to find who MD was pushing against...then we need to decide if the kill was for wifom, then we lynch nsg, and then we go on to win the game
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1835 (isolation #11) » Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:01 pm

Post by momo »

I SR texcat so VOTE: texcat

Sheep me or die
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1840 (isolation #12) » Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:10 pm

Post by momo »

In post 1838, Viomi wrote:
In post 1835, momo wrote:I SR texcat so VOTE: texcat

Sheep me or die
I mean technically I started this so they'd be sheeping me but
Let me have my moment Viomi

(Btw, if you wouldn't find unvoting and voting again so that I can be the first on the wagon so that I can say I led a lynch on scum, that would be nice)
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1843 (isolation #13) » Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:14 pm

Post by momo »

In post 1842, northsidegal wrote:
In post 1835, momo wrote:I SR texcat so VOTE: texcat

Sheep me or die
wait, what?

VOTE: momo

what happened to your scumread on me / your intent to vote me? if you actually believe that i'm scum then why are you following my vote and just hopping on the largest wagon? i seem to recall that you did something similar for the chip wagon too.
I do scumread you nsg....I was trying to gauge reactions...and my vote remains there...I don't wanna lynch...I just want to see where this wagon goes, why are you so eager to get lynched????

Guys, I think nsg brought up me not voting her to appear town...think about it, this is what smart scum would do
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1883 (isolation #14) » Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:34 pm

Post by momo »

In post 1872, Creature wrote:Maybe if I get momo to vote northsidegal Viomi will also join and put northsidegal at L-1.
I do SR nsg, and considering what just happened in surreptitious , i will go with you Creature

VOTE: northsidegal
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1922 (isolation #15) » Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:46 pm

Post by momo »

thread activity

weekend: constant online

monday: dead (hey, i die on mondays with the thread)
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2134 (isolation #16) » Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:41 am

Post by momo »

I'm with sheep on this

VOTE: mutant
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2160 (isolation #17) » Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:23 am

Post by momo »

In post 2109, northsidegal wrote:VOTE: northsidegal

:D
Seems too scummy to do this...like an out wifom the town vote

VOTE: northsidegal
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2161 (isolation #18) » Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:24 am

Post by momo »

UNVOTE:

What am I doing...we lynched NSG...yesterday me stupid
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2162 (isolation #19) » Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:25 am

Post by momo »

In post 2132, northsidegal wrote:i'm pretty sure mutant is still scum, guys – that rolefishing was really bad.
This is what I meant to quote

Trying to out wifom town

VOTE: mutant
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2204 (isolation #20) » Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:52 am

Post by momo »

Omg...I need to get it together

UNVOTE:

Okay...at this point...the only scum I can see is LUV..............

VOTE: LUV

He is alive...right?
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2218 (isolation #21) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:16 am

Post by momo »

imma VOTE: aster cause this what makes sense

Yes, I lolhammered LUV but not because I am scum..I genuinely thought he was scum and turned it into a joke which I am sorry for...
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2282 (isolation #22) » Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:18 pm

Post by momo »

I am town, before I die

stating that I suspect aster+fitz are scum

sorry for lurking..I tend to lurk when I replace into long games
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2306 (isolation #23) » Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:02 pm

Post by momo »

Today, i gotta say fitz...mainly because, even in his towniest of games, his posts are never detailed and stuff to the level of this game...this is scum!fitz trying his hardest to appear town

VOTE: havingfitz
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2310 (isolation #24) » Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:27 pm

Post by momo »

In post 2309, havingfitz wrote:
In post 2252, Viomi wrote:
In post 2247, havingfitz wrote:The only person alive who was not trying to get the sheep slot lynched D2 was sheep (aka CommKnight). So not a lot to take away from the D2 sheep wagon that I can see.
I wasn't trying to get CK lynched thank you very much
, I worked pretty hard on pointing out that the case was just Aster's dumb tunnel shit.
Are you delusional? You were voting CommKnight D2 over a span of almost 400 posts. Most of which time he was at L-2 and got as high as L-1. How is that not "trying to get CK lynched?" How is my comment you are quoting in any way inaccurate? smh...

I'm been AFK all evening and will catch up from my last post tomorrow if scum doesn't get a quicklynch on me.
say his name and he appears...scummy move right there...lurking to defend himself, posting when necessary to appear town...combined with the style of his posts, it's a sure thing, fitz is scum
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2313 (isolation #25) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:36 am

Post by momo »

In post 2312, Viomi wrote:Cool I think we can all agree Aster is our choice of Lynch

If those two are fighting eachother then they're not on the same alignment and therefore Aster is confscum
Are u seriously going to ignore everything I’ve said???

The logic makes sense though
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2317 (isolation #26) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:06 pm

Post by momo »

Well aster+fitz makes sense to me..fine voting aster on the condition that we lynch fitz tomorrow because he has appeared very scummy to me

VOTE: Aster

L-2
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2327 (isolation #27) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:46 am

Post by momo »

In post 2324, Viomi wrote:momo: come join me on Aster first, mkay? We can hit fitz
My vote is already on Aster lol...I'll accept your logic
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox

Return to “Completed Open Games”