Micro 772: Jester Nightless

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:33 am

Post by Jingle »

Playerlist:

Prods Indicated with *
Bold = Confirmed

Aristophanes

eth0s

Not Known 15

Heartless
(A hydra or TellTaleHeart and antihero)
JaydrgonKing

Something_Smart

Assembaa
(A hydra or sheepsaysmeep and Assemblerotws)
Not_Mafia

Mathdino

Spoiler: The Replacements

Spoiler: The Living
eth0s
JaydrgonKing
Something_Smart
Mathdino

Spoiler: The Dead
Not_Mafia, Mafia Goon, Exploded violently throughout the thread
Not Known 15, Vanilla Town, was thrown from a bridge Day 2!
Heartless, Guilty Child, was beaten to death in their sleep Day 3!
Aristophanes, Jester, went back to modding the micro queue Day 3!
Assembaa, Vanilla Town, was put out to pasture Day 4!

Spoiler: We Dare Not Speak Their Names (The Modkilled)
None. Ever. Or else.

Current Vote Count
Insert Arbitrary Flavor Here

With 8 Alive, it is 5 to Lynch!

Not Known 15 [L-2]: Assembaa, Something_Smart, Mathdino,
eth0s [L-4]: JaydrgonKing,
Assembaa [L-4]: Not Known 15,
Something_Smart [L-5]: No One
Mathdino [L-5]: No One
Aristophanes [L-5]: No One
Heartless [L-5]: No One
JaydrgonKing [L-5]: No One

Jingle [L+12]: Dunkerdoodles, Jingle, eth0s, Aristophanes, Heartless,

Deadline is currently nonexistent.

Important Notes:
-
:P

Important Notes
It is now Day 2!
Last edited by Jingle on Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:27 am, edited 9 times in total.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:38 am

Post by Jingle »

Setup Specific InformationThe setup for this game is
Jester Nightless
  • There are 2 Mafia Goons, 1 Jester and 6 Vanilla Townies.
  • The Jester has until D3 to get lynched – they will suicide on D4.
    • Lynching the jester ends the game with a jester win.
  • The game is nightless and the Mafia have daytalk.

Spoiler: Sample Role PMs
Vanilla Townie
:

Welcome, X. You are a
Vanilla Townie

Abilities:
  • You have no abilities except your brain and your vote.
Win Condition:
  • You win with the Town when all the Mafia members are dead AND the Jester has failed his win condition.
The game thread is here.

Please confirm via PM with your role name.
Jester
:

Welcome, X. You are the
Jester

Abilities:
  • If you are lynched on D1, D2 or D3, everyone else dies and you win.
  • You suicide if you are still alive on D4.
Win Condition:
  • You win if you are lynched before D4.
The game thread is here.

Mafia Goon
:

Welcome, X. You are a
Mafia Goon
, along with your teammate
Y

Abilities:
  • You may communicate with Y at any time in this PT.
Win Condition:
  • You win when all members of the town are dead or nothing can prevent this from happening AND the Jester has failed his win condition.
The game thread is here.

The Rules: Stolen and Modified from Cabd(You'll want to read these)

1. I expect a certain level of civility. This is a game about arguing, so tempers run high. If I feel you are being excessive in your aggression, I will ask you to temper your behavior. If you do not, I may take corrective actions that may include force replacement. Severe issues will be reported to the list mod(s).

2. If I say it violates these rules, it does. You can take it up with me postgame if you wish. You may PM me if you believe me to be mistaken, but my word is law.

3. Play towards your win condition. Gambits are fine, directly harming your own team is not.

4. Once a lynch is reached, you may continue discussion until I lock the thread. No votes or unvotes will count after a lynch has been achieved.

5. A lynch is achieved by a majority of living players voting for one player. Half is not a majority. A no lynch is meaningless, thus achievable. If posting drops below an arbitrary and undisclosed level of frequency, I will institute

6. Do not quote or pretend to quote any information you get from me via PM. This includes posting your role card verbatim. Paraphrasing is fine, as are role claims naturally. Do not directly quote any information from QTs you may be provided as part of this game.

7. Do not talk about this game anywhere else, or with anyone else, except as allowed by your Role PM or me.

8. There are no deadlines in this game, unless posting delinquency ensures their necessity. If I institute a deadline, I will announce it in thread and amend this rule.

9. Do not discuss ongoing games in this thread. This includes games on sites other than mafiascum.

10. You must post once every 48 hours. Failure to do so will earn you a prod. Respond to your prod within 24 hours, or face replacement. Three prods is also a force replacement.

11. Claiming scum with another player is acceptable due to the nature of this game, but remember to play to your win conditions.

12. I do not require unvotes. Your vote will be counted so long as you bold it or use the vote tag. Shorthand names are fine so long as it’s clear who the vote is for. If I do not understand who the vote is intended for, I will count it as an unvote.

13. If you have a question, please PM me. If a question is something that should be answered publicly, I will make a post addressing it without naming who asked it. Otherwise, I will PM you with the answer or a note saying I cannot answer.

14. If my vote count is wrong, you can PM me or post in the thread (use the bold tag and "@Mod" or "@Jingle") about it.

15. I may or may not fix tags or edit posts where you might make a formatting mistake, even if you ask me to. Do not expect me to fix editing mistakes.

16. I reserve the right to add to these rules or modify them, but only when I post notifying all players in the game of the change.

17. Loophole abuse is all fun and games until I modkill you. Don’t try it.

18. Blue (This color at #0040FF) is my color. You are welcome to use any other color of the rainbow.

19. Encryption, text hiding, and the like are silly. Don’t do it. Any form of hidden text or attempts to circumvent this rule are forbidden.

20. Extensions will be granted at 48 hours per replacement at the replacements request. All deadlines will pause while a replacement is being found, should that become necessary.

21. Do not use temporary information to convey messages. This includes your signature and your avatar, but is not limited to these things. Your signature and avatar are not in-game areas.

22. While putting your vote or unvote on its own line is helpful, it is not necessary and any attempts to game voting formatting will be dealt with as an attempt to cheat. If I think it was a vote, it was a vote. If I am unsure if a vote is real or not, it will be an unvote. (For example VOTE: Jingle will be considered an unvote.)

23. A modkill will always punish the faction modkilled more as far as timing goes. Modkills may or may not end the day :lol:. Modkilled players will be changed to a neutral survivor, meaning they lose the game instantly. DO NOT MAKE ME MODKILL ANYONE, OR I WILL BE VERY ANGRY.

24. In the event of site downtime lasting more than 3 hours; time will be added to the deadline to compensate at a 1 to 1 ratio.

25. Keep hydra and alt slips to minimum. Repeated hydra and alt slips will be punished by starting rumors about the player responsible, or maybe a player who is in no way related to the problem. I might get bored. Excessive hydra slipping may be subject to further punishment. Players must quote any hydra or alt slips using the account that is actually signed up for this game ASAP.

26. Do not replace out for strategic purposes. I fully understand that things happen, and sometimes replacements are necessary. "I think my replacement will do a better job." is not a valid reason for replacement.

27. Do not attempt to 'game the system'. If something does not fall under these rules, but is still against the spirit of the game, don't do it. I don't want to have to amend my ruleset, but I will.

28. Most importantly, this is a game. Treat it like one. Try to have fun, and don't attempt to prevent others from doing the same.

29. I reserve the right to modkill my backup mod at any time. Possibly repeatedly. Definitely for no reason.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:53 am

Post by Jingle »

Vote Count 1.0.0
Once upon a time, there was a very holy man in a far away country. He lived a simple life, giving to the townsfolk and providing an ear to any who needed someone to listen. One day, the townsfolk were shocked to discover him packing up his meager belongings.

"Why are you leaving?" They cried. "Who shall guide us?"

"My friends, you have long since grown to the point where you don't need me. You are all good people, and I have every faith that you will continue to be be once I am gone. I feel that I am needed elsewhere, and so I must go where I am called to spread my teachings." After a tearful goodbye, the holy man stepped out onto a small fishing boat and sailed away, never to be seen by the villagers again.

He sailed for months, doing work for some and simply preaching to others wherever he found himself, but still he was restless. Eventually, though, he found himself in a small village which had no name. The holy man didn't speak a word of their language, and no one among them spoke a word of his, but still he felt in his heart that this was the place he had been called to. He settled in a small hut near the edge of this village, content to live out the rest of his days doing whatever he could to help this village.

This bad joke will be continued in future Vote Counts, as it is too long to be confined to a single post. You have been warned.

With 9 Alive, it is 5 to Lynch!

Aristophanes [L-5]: No One
eth0s [L-5]: No One
Not Known 15 [L-5]: No One
Heartless [L-5]: No One
JaydrgonKing [L-5]: No One
Something_Smart [L-5]: No One
Assembaa [L-5]: No One
Not_Mafia[L-5]: No One
Mathdino [L-5]: No One

Jingle [L+6]: Aristophanes, eth0s, Not Known 15, Heartless, JaydrgonKing, Something_Smart, Assembaa, Not_Mafia, Mathdino, Dunkerdoodles, Jingle

Deadline is currently nonexistent.

Important Notes:
-
Okiesillydokio, I'm an idiot.
Last edited by Jingle on Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:01 pm

Post by Jingle »

Welcome to the giant steaming pile of garbage that is Jester Nightless. It is now the Confirmation stage, and your votes will be met with ridicule until 6/9 of you have confirmed as instructed in your role PM's. At which point, the ridicule will continue, but the votes will also be counted. You may post as much or as little as you like in this stage. I'm sending the Role PMs now, so if you don't get one it means I don't like you, and you should probably complain in thread until I'm sufficiently shamed into giving you a hollow apology. Or maybe you're not in the game. I dunno, I don't make the rules here.

BEGIN WITH MY ENTERTAINMENT!
This is a Parachute.
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:47 pm

Post by JaydragonKing »

Warning - Warning - Warning!

Subject known as JaydragonKing is irrelevant. They are useless in comparison of the two who make it up.

The two in question are here to introduce themselves. Quite a bit of you have met them before, but a refresher is required.

Elsa:
The madam of Snow, the advocator of Chaos, and generally memey and willing to shitpost, Queen Elsa is of the Chaotic Neutral alignment. Her heart is in the right place, and she will help her allies through think and thin. She will, however, laugh at your expense if it's funny enough.

Jay:
Generally the quieter of the duo, he is not to be underestimated. Being of the Lawful Neutral alignment, his goal is to survive long enough to see his side win, and to logically figure out who is against him and Elsa. He is also the one that holds the grudges of the duo.

The time is now! Let us being in the act of accusation, deception, dickery, and strategy!

BEGIN!
Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5 (ISO) » Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:11 pm

Post by Heartless »

who are
these
people...?

i just woke up in my underwear

no liquor left on the shelf

i should
probably
introduce myself
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

Best origin story ever told

TellTaleHeart and Antihero
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6 (ISO) » Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:13 pm

Post by Mathdino »

i regret this so much

although HI TTH! i thought you left the site (i did)

good to see you again
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #7 (ISO) » Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:13 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

S
u
p
c
u
n
t
s
I
'
m
t
h
e
J
e
s
t
e
r
a
n
d
I
'
m
h
e
r
e
t
o
t
r
o
l
l
t
h
e
s
h
i
t
o
u
t
o
f
t
h
i
s
g
a
m
e

VOTE: Not_Mafia
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8 (ISO) » Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:15 pm

Post by JaydragonKing »

May I direct you to post #3, NotMaf?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #9 (ISO) » Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:15 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Am I bluffing? AM I double bluffing? Triple bluffing?! Dodecahedral bluffing?!!?!?!? Who can say, you'll have to lynch me to find out
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10 (ISO) » Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:16 pm

Post by Mathdino »

Okay so

Jay roleplays (a bit extravagantly) alongside playing like a survivor, which he now knows gets him lynched. He's a weirdo in general. Lynchbait. Not a hydra though.

Not_Mafia is a troll. :facepalm: tbh I wouldn't have signed up for this if it were a normal game with NM. If it were a normal game I'd go for the policy jugular but there's a 1/9 chance of instaloss so *sigh*

Assemble is gonna lurk. sheep is gonna spam. What a duo.

That's all I know.

Edit: OH JESUS FUCK
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #11 (ISO) » Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:19 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 3, Jingle wrote: your votes will be met with ridicule until 6/9 of you have confirmed as instructed in your role PM
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #12 (ISO) » Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:21 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 10, Mathdino wrote:Not_Mafia is a troll. :facepalm: tbh I wouldn't have signed up for this if it were a normal game with NM.
9/9 chance bitch
In post 10, Mathdino wrote:If it were a normal game I'd go for the policy jugular but there's a 1/9 chance of instaloss so *sigh*
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13 (ISO) » Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:22 pm

Post by Mathdino »

Okay new strategy: Whenever the jester auto-dies, if it's not Not_Mafia, we speedlynch him.

Unless anyone here thinks he'd hardclaim jester as town.
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #14 (ISO) » Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:23 pm

Post by JaydragonKing »

At least I'm not gonna be called the village idiot today with NotMaf around.

Indeed.

Also, fuck the reindeer for taking blue.

Oh, and Instantly agreed, Dino.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #15 (ISO) » Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:23 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

N3w3r Str@t3gy: Lynch m3 now
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #16 (ISO) » Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:24 pm

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 13, Mathdino wrote:Unless anyone here thinks he'd hardclaim jester as town.
Clearly you haven't played enough with him.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #17 (ISO) » Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:51 pm

Post by eth0s »

Ohhhh shiiiiiet jester is my favorite role :)))))
it's a zero in my name (for PM purposes etc)
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #18 (ISO) » Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:57 pm

Post by JaydragonKing »

I could guess that through your Avatar.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #19 (ISO) » Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:59 pm

Post by eth0s »

I'm not the jester please stop harassing me......
it's a zero in my name (for PM purposes etc)
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #20 (ISO) » Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:00 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Someone's sensitive, goon much?
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #21 (ISO) » Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:03 pm

Post by JaydragonKing »

I elect to hang ethos day 5.

Who's with me?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #22 (ISO) » Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:04 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

I agree to hang me day 1 and end the game
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #23 (ISO) » Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:07 pm

Post by JaydragonKing »

... sigh. I'm honestly willing to Lynch you day one because even though it's a 1/9 chance your jester, it's a 2/9 chance your goon faking jester or 2/3 your going to be a detriment as a vanilla townie anyway.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #24 (ISO) » Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:10 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 23, JaydragonKing wrote:... sigh. I'm honestly willing to Lynch you day one because even though it's a 1/9 chance your jester, it's a 2/9 chance your goon faking jester or 2/3 your going to be a detriment as a vanilla townie anyway.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”