Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #725 (ISO) » Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:41 pm

Post by Kagami »

There is something missing from AD that I expected to be there, but I don't think this is his scum self.

Hindu, I'm a little weirded out that it looks like you have knowledge of at least two roles.

I'm pro lurker lynch.
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:56 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 708, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:UNVOTE:
Idk, AD doesn't look scum to me.
does hindu?
In post 725, Kagami wrote: Hindu, I'm a little weirded out that it looks like you have knowledge of at least two roles.

I'm pro lurker lynch.
1. How so?
2. Are you pro kokichi lynch? Yuki just straight up flaked so that prod is going nowhere, and I'd like to see the slot replaced.
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas
Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:27 pm

Post by Kagami »

While I think pretty much every post kokichi has made is terrible in one dimension or another, it's kind of hard to imagine that scum can fake it to such an extent.

Could vote that way, but not with a lot of confidence.

I usually feel pretty good about my day 1 lynches, but much less so than usual in this game, which makes me think lurker.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:37 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Explain how they are terrible. Or specific posts that are terrible and why.
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:36 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

In post 327, Yuki Takeya wrote:/|\

I am /|\

/|\
Vote: Yuki
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:37 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

For those not getting the context that is the full complete posting history of Yuki Takeya. Every post.

Just.... yeah.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Kyoko Kirigiri~
Kyoko Kirigiri~
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri~
Goon
Goon

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:44 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri~ »

I would not oppose a Yuki lynch.
As town she was a fairly active individual, holding the top poster spot. Now even though a lot of her posts were not always relevant it still a huge difference in play style and hard to ignore.
Yes, if anything it might make her appear and say something.
Vote:Yuki

"Cooperation is absolutely key at this point. Who you decide to trust or not trust is, of course, up, to you."
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:39 am

Post by Joey_ »

Metagaming wise, its absurd to lynch a slot that didnt alignement tell
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:41 am

Post by Joey_ »

Itd be much more meaninful to go after slot that have some issues like dan, or some nulls-hard-to-read
Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:51 am

Post by Kagami »

In post 728, Kokichi Oma wrote:Explain how they are terrible. Or specific posts that are terrible and why.
Off the top off my head, there's a part where you make a show of wanting reads from yuki, and then never concern yourself with the slot or ask fg to prod. There's a post about being o so lost because there are town players who want to hide their role. There's 417 that makes pretty much 0 sense and a post a million pages in about the daughters that implies you have no clue what's going on.

I agree with dan that 417 is probably town-indicative.
Kaede Akamatsu
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:54 am

Post by Kaede Akamatsu »

VOTE: Yuki
Back to my old main for now

/quit indefinitely
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:15 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 731, Kyoko Kirigiri~ wrote:Yes, if anything it might make her appear and say something.
this is the most asinine shit

SHE FLAKED

if anything this is to save the mod some effort instead of replacing the slot

this is the most bullshit excuse to vote the slot

someone please shoot this
last.fm
gtkas
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:34 am

Post by boring »

I've skimmed to date, but I mostly skipped over the walls. Here's where I am right now.

Yuki

I've played with Yuki before in a game (where we were all provided anime alts). He/she had a town PR, and was very active at first, with a couple 48+ hour gaps. I'm not thrilled that our collective "best" option is an absentee player. I think it's better to replace them, and get a proper chance at a read.

ActionDan

I did try to read his first wall, since I was on the fence about his one-and-done game intro. I agree that it was very hard to read, and was generally unclear. I disagree that formatting is AI. Scum obscure, and town get lazy. I haven't read the subsequent walls. On the surface, going after Hindu and LLD seems pretty ballsy, and not terribly "safe". I'll read the walls later, and see where I stand after that.

Towny people

I'm townleaning Kotoko, and I think Maki's reaction to him/her was pretty towny. I still like Hindu, Nosfaratu, and Joey. I like Keade, and I'm keeping Vax in the town pile. Cabd and Kagami are on the town side of null. Since basically my whole list of town reads thinks LLD is town, I'll add her on faith for now.

Not towny people

Kyoko still looks scummy to me. I can usually read Snarky by about post 5-6, but we haven't gotten there yet. This is low activity, even for Snarky. I had do a search to figure out who Kaito is. Kaito might be scum.

VOTE: Kokichi Oma Kokochi hasn't made any posts that look towny, and there's no point in maintaining a vanity wagon this late in the day.

@mod, I'd like to add SnarkySnowman, Vaxkiller, and Kaito Momota to the prod list.
Kyoko Kirigiri~
Kyoko Kirigiri~
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri~
Goon
Goon

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:12 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri~ »

In post 736, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 731, Kyoko Kirigiri~ wrote:Yes, if anything it might make her appear and say something.
this is the most asinine shit

SHE FLAKED

if anything this is to save the mod some effort instead of replacing the slot

this is the most bullshit excuse to vote the slot

someone please shoot this
You have every right to think so, but until we know she is prodded and indeed has no intention to play I will stand by my reasoning.
"Cooperation is absolutely key at this point. Who you decide to trust or not trust is, of course, up, to you."
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:22 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Kokichi has a schtick however I see no reason why keeping to it makes him scum. In fact, I think he's town even though I dislike his posting style. Kokichi, I still want to know what your reads are or if you have any. If you have any general thoughts or main ideas about the game, please share them.

I have reason to believe Yuki has been actively lurking this game. In fact, with this, I'm going to go and let out who I've been thinking is behind the alt. I did a lot of digging last week in the game boring's speaking of because I wanted to see what Yuki was all about. She's right, Yuki did behave
very
differently that game as town. In fact, I kept looking at posting style and trying to cross-reference phrases across the site to match others (this didn't help too much). I also wanted to see if anyone there had relations to FakeGod who would /in for the game.

I think, and have thought this for some time while voting her, Yuki is an alt of Dunnstral. He was one of the few players in that game who never posted on their main (Yuki stayed in character the entire time). He's also one of the few players who sticks to mostly one liners as Yuki has done here. Dunnstral is also a D&D player in FakeGod's group and thus has a history with our beloved mod.

I think this is a shitty thing to do and I hate to do it but, given that it has been four days since Yuki's last post, I'm saying it because it's relevant to our game and it's what I've been thinking re:Yuki for a long time and has reinforced my read. I don't like to make a read on a flaker however if I have reason to think it's someone who is just actively lurking that's a completely different story.

If anyone has anything to say or has looked into possible identities to check lurking status, that'd be awesome. I just know that Yuki never posted in dead PT under a main nor did Yuki ever followup any discussion from a main account (as far as I can tell) in that game thread. So the alt is completely anonymous but, of players who were confirmed /in the game, only 3, I believe, never posted on mains. (Titus, davesaz, Dunnstral) That alt is p obviously not Titus.
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
Kotoko Utsugi
Kotoko Utsugi
Goon
Kotoko Utsugi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:34 am

Post by Kotoko Utsugi »

Hi at work here later
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:40 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 739, Hinduragi wrote:I think, and have thought this for some time while voting her, Yuki is an alt of Dunnstral.
She isn't. It's Yume.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:41 am

Post by Nosferatu »

Willing to say she just forgot that she was in this game or something, given that she has a propensity to flake often.
last.fm
gtkas
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:33 am

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 741, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 739, Hinduragi wrote:I think, and have thought this for some time while voting her, Yuki is an alt of Dunnstral.
She isn't. It's Yume.
Spoiler: playerlist
Guest List (Users who are in this game)
:
Torque
beeboy
randomidget
boring
vonflare
moonbird
User2
davesaz
Titus
RadiantCowbells
MariaR
Priscila
mhsmith0
Cassandra
Dunnstral
Shiro
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:42 am

Post by Nosferatu »

so confused by that
last.fm
gtkas
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:57 am

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 744, Nosferatu wrote:so confused by that
Nothing that's a big deal. Yume wasn't even in the playerlist of the game so I'm sad. I spent at least 2 hours trying to find out who that alt was ._.
Kaito Momota
Kaito Momota
Goon
Kaito Momota
Goon
Goon

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:50 am

Post by Kaito Momota »

In post 739, Hinduragi wrote:Kokichi has a schtick however I see no reason why keeping to it makes him scum. In fact, I think he's town even though I dislike his posting style. Kokichi, I still want to know what your reads are or if you have any. If you have any general thoughts or main ideas about the game, please share them.

I have reason to believe Yuki has been actively lurking this game. In fact, with this, I'm going to go and let out who I've been thinking is behind the alt. I did a lot of digging last week in the game boring's speaking of because I wanted to see what Yuki was all about. She's right, Yuki did behave
very
differently that game as town. In fact, I kept looking at posting style and trying to cross-reference phrases across the site to match others (this didn't help too much). I also wanted to see if anyone there had relations to FakeGod who would /in for the game.

I think, and have thought this for some time while voting her, Yuki is an alt of Dunnstral. He was one of the few players in that game who never posted on their main (Yuki stayed in character the entire time). He's also one of the few players who sticks to mostly one liners as Yuki has done here. Dunnstral is also a D&D player in FakeGod's group and thus has a history with our beloved mod.

I think this is a shitty thing to do and I hate to do it but, given that it has been four days since Yuki's last post, I'm saying it because it's relevant to our game and it's what I've been thinking re:Yuki for a long time and has reinforced my read. I don't like to make a read on a flaker however if I have reason to think it's someone who is just actively lurking that's a completely different story.

If anyone has anything to say or has looked into possible identities to check lurking status, that'd be awesome. I just know that Yuki never posted in dead PT under a main nor did Yuki ever followup any discussion from a main account (as far as I can tell) in that game thread. So the alt is completely anonymous but, of players who were confirmed /in the game, only 3, I believe, never posted on mains. (Titus, davesaz, Dunnstral) That alt is p obviously not Titus.
Nice detective work, we should look into this
Kaito Momota
Kaito Momota
Goon
Kaito Momota
Goon
Goon

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:55 am

Post by Kaito Momota »

VOTE: kyoko kirigiri
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:14 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Why her Momota-kun?
Kids are...weird. They come to me on their own. I'm not that good at taking care of them... I'm not that friendly either."
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #749 (ISO) » Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:31 am

Post by Nosferatu »

someone shoot this guy too dear god
last.fm
gtkas