KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1049 (isolation #0) » Wed Dec 20, 2017 11:15 am

Post by KidAmn »

Ayyyyyy

Ya boi has work in like 6 hours so I'mma drop a fresh
unvote
just in case, will do a little light reading before I drop off, and will be back with spicy hot takes in the morning
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1085 (isolation #1) » Thu Dec 21, 2017 7:11 am

Post by KidAmn »

In post 1070, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 1049, KidAmn wrote:Ayyyyyy

Ya boi has work in like 6 hours so I'mma drop a fresh
unvote
just in case, will do a little light reading before I drop off, and will be back with spicy hot takes in the morning
I like this guy already :3 Welcome.

I don't think light reading is too helpful considering the amount of time we have left in the day. So either you are going to have to read a lot all at once if you want to cover everything or start your light reading at day 2 and read day 1 later.
Blatant ass-kissing noted. Also, bish I read 90 page D1s for fun, this ain't shit.

Spoiler: GIANT FUCKING READTHROUGH NOTES
In post 55, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 53, wilky wrote:
In post 52, mutantdevle wrote:If I were a PGO I would want the town to know that so that no protective roles get themselves killed trying to save me; is the death a scum really worth the loss of 2 (or more) townies with at least one being a protective role? At the very least I'd probably fake claim as either PGO or commuter so that the scum are more sceptical of voting for me.

And at no point am I backtracking here. I was always going to back down on the prospect of a claim if you explained you had no desire to do so; I'm sorry if I didn't explicitly state that in my first message. Since you have now said you don't want to role claim, that's the end of it.

"I AM NOT BACKTRACKING.... I'M JUST UHMMM.... EHHMM... FINISHED WITH THE CONVERSATION!!!!!1"
I had no intent to start much of a conversation. What I expected from that post was either "no I don't want to role claim" or "yes, I'm this role". The result of a yes may have led to a discussion of where to go from there but a no would have had no effect on how to play that day. I did not anticipate such a negative reaction to the prospect of a confirmed PR player revealing what that PR is if they themselves had deemed it something that was beneficial to the town.
I can't wait to see what earth-shattering revelations lead to this slot not being strung up like Miley Cyrus on a construction site

Ooh, "ill informed" setup spec, lovely, just what I wanted for Christmas

Oh, Creature's in this. I wonder if I'll see The Tell here or not
In post 96, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 88, Creature wrote:What I'm worried about mutantdevle is that he has no idea of how mafia works here. So I'm thinking his rolefishing is town motivated even if it's pretty bad.
I’m familiarising myself with how things work on this site. I’m yet to complete a game here but I am currently in 3 of them. On the EE forums however I have played at least 6 games and even hosted one. The mafia culture there is a lot different though. So basically I’m not completely inexperienced and I wouldn’t want anyone to discard me as that.

I’ve been known to have a more obscure way of thinking than most players and I usually play with a plan or strategy in mind. I’m at my best when I am able to plan out how I want days or nights to go. I genuinely thought that a role claim would be good for the town if her role was something that would put uncertainty into the mafia whilst benefiting the town. Obviously, no one agrees with that. I get the sense that others don’t see WIFOM as such a strategic tool.
Ah, the earth-shattering revelation is that mutant is a wee lil babby who didn't go through Newbie like almost everyone else, k. Not buying it, but k.
In post 99, wilky wrote:
In post 98, Chip Butty wrote:
In post 94, wilky wrote: As I said, I didn't have it too hand as I didn't need to read it. Now can we leave it at that and get on with the game instead of having some off-topic smokescreen about who should be finding stuff for you?
You didn't have it to hand? Lol what does that even mean here? Do you need your secretary to pull it from the file room or something?
I didn't have a link for it... I shouldn't have to go looking for it for you.

Why are you trying to keep off topic conversations going? Sounds to me like you're trying to hide something.
This little back and forth has being going... well, back and forth for like 3 pages at this point and both of you are doing an excellent job at avoiding really getting dragged into anything AI. Chip's reaction to Wilky voting them smells off. Pretty sure one of these two is scum based on this interaction + a healthy dollop of gut feeling, could be theatre?
In post 115, Assemblerotws wrote:VOTE: Chip
You should know better than this.
I see previous-me was almost as dashingly handsome and intelligent

Creature is doing The Tell but Creature is also smart enough to know about The Tell and play off it. This sentence is meaningless and basically serves only as a reminder to myself to watch Creature.
In post 124, CommKnight wrote:It can wait for a moment, consider my vote on Mutant for now, his rolefishing was super bad. But I need to know the answer to this question because I think I have an idea.
"Consider my vote on X" always feels super-weaselly to me.

Not gonna quote Lalendra 125 but damn that's some goodposting.
In post 129, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 125, Lalendra wrote:Even less beneficial is the way in which Mutant pointed out who should be the first NK, like are you kidding me?
I never said she
should
be the first NK. I was simply stating that, as the only player that is 100% definately a PR, that makes her the most likely candidate for the NK.
See this also gives me pause on Mutant because assuming this is being run exactly as per the wiki PYP X/Y, Mafia would have daytalk and there's no need for him to have said all this out loud if he was trying to signal buddies

Maybe they ARE just a moron, or it's all Too Dumb To Be Scum Theatre... more on this story as it develops
In post 143, CommKnight wrote:Well Texcat, there's the off chance they didn't have pre-game chat. It goes on to my next point which North already sees.

It is highly unlikely scum picked the same number, that means that in the event we lynch a scummer in such a group, we can theroetically auto-clear the other person(s) who chose that number.

Also based on the logic scum want PRs. Misa actually gets some bonus points. Sure they'll be ahead of anyone who picks a duplicate number, but they'll never be ahead of people who picked a unique number, thus possibly giving up almost all PRs right from the get-go.

We also have another set-up advantage. Vanilla Townies are actually pretty powerful. If they landed a VT role, they know someone in the list above them got the role pair they picked. Which means if someone below them fake claims a role, they can be immediately called out.

But for now, that's what I got. Mutant is definitely a good start with his role fishing.
:roll: This is 100% speculation, 100% WIFOM, and 100% jumping on the easy target instead of actually scumhunting
In post 152, Lalendra wrote:
In post 148, mutantdevle wrote:I do not accept I was role fishing I was simply asking a fish if they'd be willing to jump out of the water. I had no intention of throwing my hook into the water if she said no.
This just sounds like semantics.
In post 148, mutantdevle wrote: Texcat had free choice of role. She had the freedom to choose absolutely any role on the list without worry that someone else may take the role. As a result, she could choose whichever role she thought was the strongest.
Hence she potentially has the strongest and most valuable role in the game.
Fake claiming as something either less useful or potentially damaging for the mafia if they were to target her could prevent them from doing so. Personally,
I would consider the act of fake claiming as a little selfish
since there are the dangers of someone CC and it would divert the kill to someone else but I put the option there for if she wanted to take it.
Either way, starting a conversation about her role is anti-town, to me. If she has the strongest and most valuable role in the game, why bring attention to it? You said it might benefit town to know what it was, but it also benefits scum. And then you say fake-claiming would be selfish, but by bringing up the topic of her claim (whether you think it was role-fishing or not is irrelevant), you are leading to one or the other of those eventualities. If she indicates she doesn't want to claim, you have still cast a spotlight on her, turning her into lynchbait if she is town, and thereby potentially losing one of our biggest assets.
I mean, partially yes, but also... no? Anti-town, thanks to the influx of dumbflux, isn't always locked on as scum. I could name like a dozen players whose playstyles are inherently antitown but they're not always scum, some people are just fluxing idiots. Man I love the word flux.
In post 163, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 162, CommKnight wrote:
In post 161, mutantdevle wrote: No. If I role claim I may as well place the vote on myself.
No claim = no sympathy of being hammered. If you don't claim, you will get hammered.
I don’t want sympathy. Being hammered and role claiming has the same consequences. There is no way out for me or my role here.
Congratulations on the first smart post you've made all game, shame it happened at L-1
In post 205, mutantdevle wrote:I have reads written out in a rough draft of my post that I plan to make when I am lynched but I think they need some work. In general, I'm not willing to post my reads yet until either I'm forced to by being lynched or later during the day. (I've previously been scrutinised for posting reads too early in the game since joining this site).
Oh honey, no. That's... yikes. That's one way to swing the meter away from VI, I guess.
In post 227, wilky wrote:
In post 225, Creature wrote:Ugh, I'm feeling so lazy to answer these generic accusations.
In post 226, Creature wrote:I've used genuine and forced because:

Town will naturally look town, aka genuine.
Scum will try to look town, aka forced.
Not having this as a valid way to get out of it all.

VOTE: Creature

So far there I think Scum could include:
Creature
Chip Butty

Not fully convinced that Mutant is town I think as i've said a few times most things he's done could be attributed to idiot town or too scum.
Kinda feeling this right now, Creature has stopped dropping The Tell at this point
In post 228, Creature wrote:I've made it pretty clear:

mutantdevle did something antitown, but not necessarily scummy. Maybe he thought it was the best play for town and he looks pretty newb to me.

tbh the reason I'm townreading him is not because of his rolefish, which can be ambiguous.
I'm townreading him because he still keeps producing content in a way I find genuine.

I'm against the wagon because it reached the point it's a wagon to lynch. mutantdevle is already posting content and there should have enough out of him to sort, so the wagon on him must be to lynch.

I'm mainly afraid he might end just being a newbtown and it would mean we wasted an entire day on him, and we'll possibly have to start from zero next day with two less town.

I'm proposing for us to leave the wagon for now, doesn't mean we shouldn't revisit it if we end to the conclusion he's scum, but that's just later. Instead, we keep hunting for scum without the mindset of "mutant must be scum". We could always return to his wagon anyway.
At this point people have pointed out like half a dozen "slips" in Mutant's posting that look like utter hot trash but Creature is still ride-or-die-ing this shit and it feels like someone who knows exactly how Mutant is gonna flip
In post 230, Creature wrote:Mafia is much more complex than simply picking a mistake and associating it to scum.
This is also horrifically reductive and not the point people were making at all
In post 279, Chip Butty wrote:I'm tempted to policy vote Pisskop, but these useless playstyles usually turn out to be town, in my experience. But no lylo for him if he doesn't start contributing at some point.
In post 280, Chip Butty wrote:UNVOTE:
VOTE: Creature
In post 285, Creature wrote:
In post 279, Chip Butty wrote:but these useless playstyles usually turn out to be town
Yeah, this.
Completely ignores Chip Butty's vote on him. "Hey KidAmn, that's weird, why would he do that?" Well said, Billy. This is what we call 'distancing' and it's a typical scumtell.
In post 301, pisskop wrote:that coma is extraneous.

I'll trust to you lot that lynching my slot is a really shitty copout
Remember when I said that anti-town isn't always scum? Yeah, this is the kind of shitter I was talking about.
In post 320, Chip Butty wrote:I still think Creature is likely scum.
In post 324, Creature wrote:If I'm lynching pisskop, it's not gonna be by PL.
In post 325, Creature wrote:Hey wilky, would you try a different wagon?
Hey look Billy, they're at it again! Oh those scamps.
In post 383, mutantdevle wrote:I'd also encourage people to check out CommKnight's meta. The basic conclusion that I'd draw from it is that he seems to be more active in most other games than he is in this one.
Posted right after CommKnight goes V/LA. Presented without comment.
In post 262, Creature wrote:Anyone up to wagon CommKnight?
In post 329, Creature wrote:I think Comm's general inactivity is more likely to come from scum.
In post 345, Creature wrote:I'm gonna show you one scum who's just in the background watching town eat itself:

VOTE: CommKnight
In post 387, Creature wrote:
Oh nice, nobody even dared to look at my reasoning for CommKnight.
Because you provided so much...

Pisskop finally realises they're gonna get the rope and starts wordvomiting. 'tis a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing. Congrats on making yourself so easily wagonable that there's literally no information to be gained from it, I guess.
In post 429, Creature wrote:Huh yeah, there are plenty of good lynch options.

Too bad the top two wagons are bad lynch options.
:thinking:
In post 487, Lalendra wrote:
In post 486, Creature wrote:
In post 484, Lalendra wrote:
In post 480, Creature wrote:I don't think he's a liability, atleast not the biggest liability.
Who would you say is the biggest liability then?
Anyone who somehow got to the conclusion pisskop and mutant are both scum with me as scum defending them and still somehow defends it without ever doubting.
Which is who? I feel like you're making soft pushes without really naming names, and leaving yourself room to change your mind later.
Hard townread.

Oh my god literally 10 posts in a row by ChipButty, condense your fucking thoughtstream bro

Aight that gets me to page 20, gonna eat some food and then swing the veiny engorged bat of justice at the 2nd half of this shitpile
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1097 (isolation #2) » Thu Dec 21, 2017 11:06 am

Post by KidAmn »

Spoiler: Vascular, Erect Sledgehammer of Why Did I Replace In, Part 2
In post 560, CommKnight wrote:Texcat - 2
Northsidegal - 3
Assemblerotws - 4
CommKnight - 6
Mutantdevle - 8
MisaTange - 30 - Town

CityElectric - 5
Chip Butty - 5
Wilky - 7
Creature - 7
Lalendra - 7
Aster - 1
Pisskop - 1 - Town

Viomi - 1

I have an idea of narrowing down scum, but it's completely gut for now and it's something maybe only I would do. But it's interesting scum didn't aim at someone who was higher up on the list for a better chance to kill a PR. My theory? Scum in the top 5 people. They don't want to narrow it down for some reason but still want to kill the mid-tier players to snipe out any PRs that got through.

I'm thinking we look more into Chip and City today. 5 is a sweet spot for scum to pick a number. So my bet? 1 town, 1 scum, right there.
I kind of hate that Comm Knight is probably correct here
In post 568, Viomi wrote:
In post 567, Creature wrote:We could like focus on getting scum.

There are plenty of never-pressured-this-game players that deserve to be pressured.
I love how sarcastically you say this as if you're the only one pressuring anyone or trying to get scum, yet I don't see you pressuring anybody at all.
I mean this is kind of like

factually false

Most of that "pressure" has been wrapped up in whining about people thinking he might be scum, but it's false
In post 574, Chip Butty wrote:
In post 562, Creature wrote:
In post 560, CommKnight wrote:5 is a sweet spot for scum to pick a number.
Yeah, I've had that feeling one of them had to be scum.
You get scummer almost with every post.
But then I see shit like this that screams distancing from someone I SR'd highly after part 1 and???
In post 575, Chip Butty wrote:Back later. CK and Creature: If you're town, try to post something more intelligent.
In post 590, Viomi wrote:
In post 580, Aster wrote:
In post 579, Creature wrote:
In post 575, Chip Butty wrote:Back later. CK and Creature: If you're town, try to post something more intelligent.
Why didn't scum attack someone higher than MisaTange?
An excellent question. Now how about you use some of your bountiful intelligence to answer it as well? Or is your brilliance better used by just shoving the actual scumhunting to others?

Actually, how about I answer it too.

Reading through Misa's ISO, he did generate a moderate amount of statements. Neither a huge contributor nor an useless lurker. Given the rampant amount of inactivity, I'd put him above average, actually. He thought PK was antitown but not scum, was suspicious of mutant, Creature and me.

He's nowhere among the main pushers against the mutant/Creature bandwagon, and I'm just going to ignore his last target. It seems unlikely that Misa was killed because the mafia percieved him as a danger or because they wanted to frame somebody, so I think that the kill was motivated by one of the following:
  1. The mafia wanted a confusing kill to confuse town;
  2. There are lots of scum among the five players above Misa, and scum didn't want to wield out all the townies;
  3. There were no viable target higher on the list than Misa.
In the first case, there's nothing town can learn, so I won't pay attention to in in the rest of this post. Point 2 and 3 do actually both suggest that there is a fair amount of scum above Misa. Let's think about why players #1–5 weren't killed if we assume they are town:
  • Texcat: being the first player in the list and therefore an obvious target, the mafia may have strayed from him because they're scared of the doctor and/or watcher?
  • Northside: maybe still scared of the doctor? Alternatively, maybe texcat is scum and they were afraid killing the second-ranking player would make town wonder why mafia didn't go after texcat?
  • Assembler: is inactive. Maybe the scum would like to keep inactives in the game?
  • CommKnight: not sure. Not very active, but seems active enough to be considered a target if scum was out for powerroles. Possible scum?
  • Mutant: given the amount of bad attention this guy has gotten yesterday, killing mutant would be a stupid move regardless of whether he is scum.
In particular Northside and CommKnight look suspicious. Northside definitely passes the contributory standards to be considered for nightkilling, and has solid chances at having a powerrole. Aside from possibly being protected by the doctor, I'm a bit curious why she wasn't targetted.

CommKnight, further down the list, definitely doesn't look like he was going to be protected by the doctor. He wasn't a huge contributor, but he isn't too far below Misa. Comm also went after Creature and Mutant. It does appear unlikely to me that the mafia would move their kill two spots down merely on the difference in contributiveness between them.
VOTE: Northside
In post 591, Viomi wrote:That quote plus vote = I agree with Aster and think we should look at Northside or CommKnight today
In post 592, Lalendra wrote:Not a fan really of the way Viomi is interacting. Just really seems like they're not putting a lot of critical thought into the process. I'm not so sure I buy scum!creature just yet, the failure to tell us whether he played a PYP in the past doesn't seem inherently scummy to me. Mutant is also becoming less scummy as time goes on; not necessarily that the rolefishing seems less scummy to me, moreso that nothing since then has pinged me as scummy and I'm no longer convinced that the question in and of itself was scummy. I guess Mutant is null for now. I would definitely like to hear more from Comm and NSG but not sure I'm willing to call them "suspicious" just yet.

VOTE: viomi
This is a really weird and disingenous attack on someone who had arguably done the most scumhunting D1

Like... Image
In post 593, mutantdevle wrote:I did a search for 'pick your power' games on this forum which gave the following 8 results other than this game:

I have analysed each of these games and recorded data and statistics regarding the draft order, role choices and night kills. I'm not going to be releasing this information as I think it would be a bad idea for scum to know it because, if they did, then they would be able to make themselves less predictable. Besides, I doubt very many of you would take statistics as a reason to vote but it WILL be something that influences my opinion. Based on these statistics, I have a FoS on people that I won't name yet. However, the data backs up my reads on a certain individual who I also will not name yet.

I won't be using this data as the basis of my reads but rather I will be using them to back my reads up. As a side note for the future, if you don't believe statistics and data can be used to predict how players are going to act or be as scum or town, then don't ask me to clarify any statements about it in the future if I ever say things like "statistically X is scum". Because if you think those kinds of reasons are invalid then just ignore my statements involving them instead of asking me to try and convince you of my opinion involving them.
I like ya chutzpah kid. I admire ya moxie, squirt. I approve of your balls, pipsqueak.

But nah, this ain't actually scumhunting, it's jerking yourself off to meta, and the whole "Based on these statistics, I have a FoS on people that I won't name yet." and "I won't be using this data as the basis of my reads but rather I will be using them to back my reads up." thing don't sit right
In post 610, Chip Butty wrote:
In post 577, Viomi wrote:Hey guys, when I inevitably get mislynched or NK'd and going through my ISO, remember this: Chip Butty is definitely town.
Consider me pocketed! :D
This is a 100% town interaction by a v town player /s
In post 620, CommKnight wrote:
In post 616, texcat wrote:
In post 615, CommKnight wrote: The question is: Chip or City. Which one of those two is scum?
My guess would be Chip.

But I think the Viomi lynch is better. I think there is a scum among the people who picked 1, and I think that's much more likely than among the people who picked 5. The question should be: Viomi or Aster. And the answer is Viomi.
Honestly, I can roll with this, but I have high suspicion one of the 5's is scum.

VOTE: Viomi - A 1, buddying, gunning for the PRs by aiming higher than Misa. They can die.
So 2 of your reasons are setup spec and "buddying" is like... the most generic thing that can be aimed at townblocs by scum. K.
In post 621, CommKnight wrote:@Chip

1.) I know my alignment.
2.) It plays into a theory I have where 1, 3, 5 are likely the numbers scum chose. Maybe it's part OCD on my end, but it does seem likely scum wouldn't just pick like 1,2,3 or something cheesy like that. But they also wouldn't be completely random. Because their goal is to get all 3 of them to be PRs. Which means they're more likely to pick a number that would get them closer to that goal.
3.) The number 5. What townie would pick it? (Obviously one did pick it though), it's just as number that rings "Possible 2nd/3rd in order if all the townies pick the first 4 numbers".
Pffffffffffffftttthhhhaaahahahaa oh wait you're serious let me kick it into maximum overlol
In post 629, Viomi wrote:
In post 625, Assemblerotws wrote:VOTE: Viomi
Despite their claims, they're actually looking less knowledgeable about Pick Your Power vs. Pick Your Poison than they did at the start.
I even already addressed this exact sentiment, are you reading my posts or even the fucking thread? Or are you just sheeping along, not really caring who gets lynched?
Have you seen how many posts previous-me made? They just DGAF.
In post 642, Viomi wrote:
In post 639, Chip Butty wrote:Uh...lynching scum? You know, the usual?
WHY
do you think I'm scum? What is your
reasoning?
Why are you playing dumb and refusing to give information?
In post 646, Chip Butty wrote:
In post 640, Viomi wrote:
In post 639, Chip Butty wrote:Uh...lynching scum? You know, the usual?
Oh God, are you really this fucking daft? Do you need to go back to middle school English? Fucking facepalm
Apparently. Do you actually have an argument why you are town?
"Why am I scum?"
"Yeah, but, why are you town tho"

Get the fuck outta here
In post 650, Chip Butty wrote:I'd say that, at L-1, you're the one who should be doing the talking.
In post 656, Chip Butty wrote:Tbh I'd rather be lynching Creature...and I'm a bit worried I'm on the same wagon as CK...
"I want this lynch... but lemme put Viomi at L-1 with no case for a hot second"
In post 680, texcat wrote:
In post 626, mutantdevle wrote:It concerns me how quickly lynches come together in this town. All it seems to take is a small push and then the sheep come flooding in. May I ask to everyone voting Viomi, where were you yesterday when concerns with Viomi were originally raised? You had the perfect opportunity to express your distrust of her then yet it is now that everyone is flocking on to her.
Where was
I
yesterday? Voting for Viomi. And his ad hominem argument calling us morons for lynching him is not really convincing me that he's town.
Chip Butty wrote:Tbh I'd rather be lynching Creature...and I'm a bit worried I'm on the same wagon as CK...
Yeah, Creature's on my scum list too, but let's resolve the 1 picks.

Some of the reads below are POE. For example, I have a town read on Aster because I don't think Aster and Viomi can both be scum.

Texcat - 2

Northsidegal - 3

Assemblerotws - 4

CommKnight - 6
Mutantdevle - 8

MisaTange - 30

CityElectric - 5

Chip Butty - 5

Wilky - 7

Creature - 7

Lalendra - 7

Aster - 1

Pisskop - 1

Viomi - 1
Hard town reading my predecessor who had fuck-all posts? The fuck is this readlist?
In post 737, Viomi wrote:
In post 734, Lalendra wrote:@Mutant - These posts are the ones I disliked.

- Moving vote from Mutant to PK while still saying Mutant was her top SR.
- Naked votes Aster, after Aster unvoted PK and voted Mutant - who was still Viomi's top SR.
- Says that Mutant's lynch would give us the most info and she's "pretty sure" he's scum - while voting Aster.
- 120ish posts later, "Aster is town", votes PK again. Doesn't explain why attitude on Aster shifted.
- Says Chip Butty is "definitely town", but doesn't say why.
- Naked votes Northside, quoting a post from Aster which says that both Northside and Comm are suspicious. Doesn't explain why she chose North over Comm, or why she is suddenly listening to the reasoning of someone she was previously voting for.

There's a lot of jumping around, very little explanation or clarity, and direct conflict between posts (and sometimes within the same post). I stopped reading the ISO after 590 because frankly I don't feel like dealing with the toxicity.
If you don't want to read a player's posts but want to continue voting them, please do me a favor:
Go tell the list mods you are not playing to win and are therefore screwing over the rest of us. Enjoy your ban and go play something else.

Unless you're scum, that is. In which case, good job.
Of all that case what you jump on is the last sentence? Like... IDK man

The whole Chip/Viomi back and forth is super-weird and I'm 90% sure at minimum one of them is scum but they're both just jerking the levers so hard

Creature makes good point re: wagon composition but with how schizo half this town is it's hella hard to work out who's scum sheeping and who's just "ehhhhh IDK I'll just go with who shouts loudest"

I'm trying to work out what the complete lack of followthrough on the Viomi Wagon means... like, there's so little actual push back to it, it's just people REEEEEEin at each other about how bad they are
In post 957, Lalendra wrote:
In post 939, Viomi wrote:You're here, care to reply to my response to your "case"? Or are you just going to continue sheeping?
I didn't really feel the need to respond, nothing you said changed my mind. Obviously I read the posts surrounding the ones I quoted, and still found them noteworthy, so I wasn't swayed by your argument since you didn't present any new information.
Bruh that ain't a response
In post 958, Aster wrote:I've been reading through CommKnight's ISO and I came across something really interesting. During day 1, he said:
In post 314, CommKnight wrote:However, today I'd prefer a Mutant lynch as priority #1, he is the most anti-town player here and his play is definitely a scum perspective looking for info on town PRs.
Then, during the second day he said:
In post 615, CommKnight wrote:We continue with pushing people below Misa, I'm even including Mutant to avoid lynching today and I fucking SR the shit out of that slot. But protecting our PRs is much more valuable.
The interesting part is that during the first day, he wanted to lynch mutant. Then, during the second day when the NK indicated a high scum density in the top 5, he suddenly went like "We can't lynch mutant! We might lynch a powerrole!"

Amusingly, the probability that mutant has a powerrole has remained constant between these two days. If he's so against lynching the top 5 because they contain powerroles, then he should also have been against lynching the top 5 because they contain powerroles yesterday. What new information did we get on day two that could've made him so gung-ho of a sudden? The only new information that instigated him is
that there is probably a high scum density above Misa

A bit ironic, isn't it? He is fine lynching the top 5 during day 1, then learns that there is probably scum among the top 5, and suddenly he vehemently opposes lynching the top 5.

More amusingly, he's completely fine, and even pushing for, lynching one of the place 7/8 players (City and Chip, the number "5" crowd.) City ranks directly below mutant in terms of chance of being scum (City having an absolute 12.5% chance less of having a powerrole according to his own list; I think a relative 12.5%/absolute 7.3% would be a somewhat better estimate.)
Even though he is willing to lynch a "5" player based on mere gut, he will let his "fucking SR" mutant live merely because mutant is 12.5% more likely to have a powerrole.

This just doesn't seem like sane town play.
Going with a relative stupid lynch based on draft order instead of your huge scumread merely because of a 12.5% chance of hitting a powerrole is insanity. Even more insane is that the cause that he's no longer fine with lynching his massive scumread is because his scumread falls amongst the players with high scum density.

Oh, and here comes the best part:
In post 951, CommKnight wrote:You know what? Fuck it.

VOTE: Assembler.

At least when it all backfires, I can say I told you so.
Now that his business with "protect the powerroles" has somewhat backfired, he's more than happy to just lynch Assembler. What happened to your "fucking SR" on mutant? Do you realise that according to your own logic, Assembler is a whopping 25% more likely to have a powerrole than mutant?

It looks to me like
you don't actually care about the powerroles
. After attracting attention with your protection scheme, you're just jumping on the Assembler wagon now so you may be proven right tomorrow. If you really gave up on the protection agenda you pushed this whole time, then you'd be going back to mutant or somebody else you seriously scumread. But no, you're jumping on the new wagon that will probably lynch a town powerrole and prove yourself right tomorrow.

At this point things actually start to make sense. Here is the timeline of CommKnight's thought process:
  1. During the first day, CommKnight wants to lynch mutant because the town has rallied against mutant and he seems like an easy lynch;
  2. During the first night, the scum decided to kill MisaTange because there was no viable target above Misa due to high scum density and not wanting to narrow the surviving top players down to only those who are scum;
  3. During the second day, CommKnight continues the push to not kill top players because (1) there is relatively many scum among them, and (2) even if they lynch a town player there, they'd end up leaving isolating the scum top players. He covers up his intentions by whining about lynching powerroles;
  4. CommKnight doesn't actually have anything against mutant. He seemed an easy lynch yesterday, but today lynching mutant would mean lynching among the top 5, which is a bad idea because of the above reasons. He decides to use the "powerrole" excuse to jump off the wagon he completely supported yesterday.
  5. Now that his protection racket doesn't seem to be working and a slight bandwagon against Assembler has started, whom CommKnight knows to be town and probably has a powerrole, he jumps on it, so that he can claim he was right all along tomorrow when a town powerrole gets lynched.
Tl;dr: I have high confidence that CommKnight is scum.
Fucking stellar post
In post 965, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 963, Creature wrote:How likely it is to Assemble play the game today?
This is the reason I wanted Assemble today to test my theory, because if he does flip town then it's no big loss.
Yo this post is bad and you should feel bad

And not just 'cause it's aimed at my slot, but like... D2 with 2 town dead and the rest of town apparently braindead is not a great time to be lynching folk to "test my theory"
In post 1001, mutantdevle wrote:So I've finished my spreadsheet. There are 12 completed pick your power games and I've salvaged as much relevant data from them as I can. But now I'm making different tables that list statistics based on this data. This is so that I don't have to calculate things in the moment when I am curious about a certain probability. For example, I have created a table over how frequently each number is picked and how frequently they are picked by each alignment. If we were to go on player's draft numbers
alone
, then this is the probability each player still alive would be scum:

mutantdevle: 33.33%
CommKnight: 26.67%
Aster: 25.93%
Viomi: 25.93%
texcat: 21.05%
northsidegal: 20%
Chip Butty: 16.67%
CityElectric: 16.67%
Lalendra: 10%
CheekyTeeky: 10%
Creature: 10%
Assemblerotws: 6.9%

Obviously, the number chosen alone would be a terrible reason to scum read someone. But if you are ever split between 2 people to either lynch or use a night action on then you could always look at who has the highest percentage of being scum. (in before this advice gets me killed since I chose the scummiest number).

Another fun fact: we have a 58% chance of winning :P
This. Is. Not. Scumhunting.
Chip Butty wrote:
In post 1065, CommKnight wrote:So Viomi, you REALLY think no scum chose 1 as their number? Not a single one out of the 3 of them?
Here is a simple reason why scum would not choose 1:

Either they get the top spot, if nobody else picks 1, or they get a low spot if one or more others pick it too. Obviously the latter is undesirable. If they get the top spot, everybody thinks they obviously got a primo PR and pretty soon starts to wonder why they haven't been NKed, especially a doctor if there is one in the game.
That's WIFOM-wang! Spin the board!

I'm amenable to Mutant/CommKnight/ChipButty
Lalendra feels like they're coasting off goodposting in D1 but pinning someone as coasting scum at this time of year is always eehhhhhhh but the feeling lingers
Ditto NSG, I don't remember her normally being this lurky and that concerns me
Ditto texcat/City Electric but with less experience of their usual play, but with more insidious notes (think dark woody smells laced with birch tar, like the tobacco your mentally abusive grandfather liked)
Cheeky just feels all over the place and I don't have them pinned at all yet

Viomi's reactions feel like me when I decide to go nuclear on a game and that gives me Good Vibes but their nuclear is much more... Yikes than my nuclear (unless you're Mathblade in which case Gandhi in Civ will look like a pussycat)
Creature has gone Full The Tell but like most of my sexual partners post-coitus, I'm not 100% There yet
Aster is probably the most consistent of my townreads

@mod VC please and thank you love you
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1168 (isolation #3) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 12:04 am

Post by KidAmn »

Alright lesdothis
LEEEEEEEEROOOY mmmJenkins
Vote: CommKnight
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1197 (isolation #4) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:21 am

Post by KidAmn »

In post 1189, Viomi wrote:UNVOTE:

CK is badtown, Creature is town. Let's lynch the scum cruising through on the sidelines and watching us kill ourselves.

VOTE: Lalendra
(inb4 READ MY POSTS buuuut) Can you point (even if it's just to a post number/s) to more of a case than "cruising on the sidelines" because while I don't disagree with that this time of year is kind of not a great one to judge people on content levels
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1205 (isolation #5) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 5:01 am

Post by KidAmn »

In post 1204, texcat wrote:
In post 1201, Viomi wrote:I was hoping to get a response to this
The only conflicts are made up by you attempting to misread you, and then you refuse to continue your ISO because you're not town trying to find scum, you're just scum trying to find enough reasons to make your vote seem justified.
But sadly Lalendra seems dedicated to the cause of refusing to give any information whatsoever.
This is why my vote is on Viomi. Lalendra not only explained her vote when she made it (), but later, in response to Mutant, detailed the posts from Viomi that she disliked (). She gave us plenty of information about her vote.
I think Viomi's issue is with Lalendra not responding to her rebuttal and requests for comment on said rebuttal, though?
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1247 (isolation #6) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 10:49 am

Post by KidAmn »

In post 1168, KidAmn wrote:Alright lesdothis
LEEEEEEEEROOOY mmmJenkins
Vote: CommKnight
@Mod

Fixed Thanks

Cheeky, you're doing a lot of arguing for wagons (well, not a lot of arguing for wagons, but quite a few posts with not much to them... oh, you know what I mean) and not much committing to any of them.
In post 1218, CheekyTeeky wrote:I'll lynch Creature, Viomi or Comm today.
In post 1220, CommKnight wrote:Three of the most towniest players. Cheeky is a scummy or a VI.
This feels like distancing and I would very much like to take a look at Cheeky when CommKnight flips scum
Creature wrote:texcat's posts have been pretty coherent and I don't think scum!texcat is capable of being that coherent.
This is a somewhat dangerous assumption to make
Last edited by Elmo TeH AzN on Fri Dec 22, 2017 10:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1251 (isolation #7) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 11:13 am

Post by KidAmn »

Pedit YO COOL YOUR JETS NERD I'M DOING A WORDS THING
In post 1248, Creature wrote:Do you want to take a look at CheekyTeeky now? Or CheekyTeeky is only scummy if CK flips scum?
I have a stronger read on CK and am more confident in that slot flipping red, the interactions with Cheeky are something worth noting, and Cheeky has been kind of flailing around and non-committal re: any wagon - chucking out worthless vanity votes on NSG and now stating they're happy to go with literally any of three of the more popular wagons having tunnelled hard on CK earlier in the day - basically it smells like distancing:
In post 948, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 941, Viomi wrote:I guess you don't need to read my posts, as long as you keep coming to the same conclusions as me. Can we lynch CK now?
Because Tex and Comm are outliers I think it's best if we lynch in 3,4 today to see if the theory holds any substance.

Best to start with Assemble I think.

VOTE: Assemblerotws
First vote of the day, points at a lurker (my predecessor) with weak justification
In post 949, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 946, CommKnight wrote:Well I'm going to sit back here and watch as Cheeky single handedly helps scum out every fucking town PR we have. Because screw cops and what not these days. Obviously don't need them.
Help me lynch Assemble to prove me dead wrong.
This makes zero sense as an argument "lynch this person you think is a PR to prove me wrong about them", feels artificial as fuck
In post 960, CheekyTeeky wrote:Nice Aster. I like your style.

11 posts later with nothing to add of their own hops on CK to put them at 4 votes (slap bang middle if the CK wagon had gone through with no unvotes at this point) then tosses in some quoted posts of VCs without any actual analysis and calls it a VCA
In post 965, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 963, Creature wrote:How likely it is to Assemble play the game today?
This is the reason I wanted Assemble today to test my theory, because if he does flip town then it's no big loss.
But by his own admission he's lynching "in 3,4 today to see if the theory [location of PRs in the draft] holds any substance." So there's a real chance of a 'big loss'; and Cheeky was aware of this earlier
In post 973, CheekyTeeky wrote:Ok VOTE: Assemble

And yes Creature I know it's his meta to lurk :P

Comm stop softing we're not as stupid as you think.
Back on to the easy lurker wagon again, acknowledges CK's softclaim
In post 1007, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 1005, CommKnight wrote:Also Assembler has the lowest percent chance? Shit. Guess Cheeky's push is way off base.

Let's get me closer then eh?

Hops back on the CK wagon as it builds speed (again at the 4th vote, pattern forming indicating further distancing?)

It's a weird pattern earlier in the day of dumping their vote on the easy lurker wagon (Assemble) and then jumping back on CK any time CK's wagon builds heat (at one point rushing in to put them at L-1, and nothing came of that wagon which makes me think scumresistance) and it merits investigation after CK flips red (CK is flipping red, 90% sure of it at this point) especially in light of
in which they express willingness to go on one person nobody seems to widely townread (Creature [no offence]) one other popular wagon of the day (Viomi) and the guy they've been flipflopping on all this time

Basically what I'm trying to say is "CK is scummy, the way CT has interacted with CK's wagon and then the other Wagons Of The Day/the popular opinion stinks but a CK flip goes a long way to solving the interaction and in a pleasant coinkydink eliminates one of my SRs"

Fixed Your Tag - Elmo
Last edited by Elmo TeH AzN on Fri Dec 22, 2017 11:49 am, edited 2 times in total.
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1252 (isolation #8) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 11:14 am

Post by KidAmn »

Ah I fucked my quote tags
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1253 (isolation #9) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 11:16 am

Post by KidAmn »

Botched BBCode At The End Of That Post wrote:
In post 1007, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 1005, CommKnight wrote:Also Assembler has the lowest percent chance? Shit. Guess Cheeky's push is way off base.
Let's get me closer then eh?

Hops back on the CK wagon as it builds speed (again at the 4th vote, pattern forming indicating further distancing?)

It's a weird pattern earlier in the day of dumping their vote on the easy lurker wagon (Assemble) and then jumping back on CK any time CK's wagon builds heat (at one point rushing in to put them at L-1, and nothing came of that wagon which makes me think scumresistance) and it merits investigation after CK flips red (CK is flipping red, 90% sure of it at this point) especially in light of
in which they express willingness to go on one person nobody seems to widely townread (Creature [no offence]) one other popular wagon of the day (Viomi) and the guy they've been flipflopping on all this time

Basically what I'm trying to say is "CK is scummy, the way CT has interacted with CK's wagon and then the other Wagons Of The Day/the popular opinion stinks but a CK flip goes a long way to solving the interaction and in a pleasant coinkydink eliminates one of my SRs"
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1256 (isolation #10) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 11:29 am

Post by KidAmn »

In post 1255, CheekyTeeky wrote:I see no case

Overreaction: check
Jump on another easy vanity wagon: check
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1258 (isolation #11) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 11:52 am

Post by KidAmn »

In post 1257, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:
In post 1252, KidAmn wrote:Ah I fucked my quote tags
I got you
You're a sweetheart <3
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1282 (isolation #12) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:26 pm

Post by KidAmn »

In post 1280, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 1256, KidAmn wrote:
In post 1255, CheekyTeeky wrote:I see no case

Overreaction: check
Jump on another easy vanity wagon: check
Then vote me? Stop casting shade unless you really believe I'm scum in which case you should be voting me.
:giggle:
...are you reading my posts, or indeed any posts? I've literally stated that I SR you, but SR CommKnight more strongly and believe that him flipping scum would strongly indicate you are also scum distancing from him.
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1333 (isolation #13) » Sat Dec 23, 2017 5:44 am

Post by KidAmn »

So only 1hr 40 until they post
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1444 (isolation #14) » Mon Dec 25, 2017 4:52 am

Post by KidAmn »

Gimme 6 hours to fight past this meta coma

And also to play some more Okami HD BECAUSE GOT DAMN THIS SHIT PRETTY
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1478 (isolation #15) » Tue Dec 26, 2017 7:17 am

Post by KidAmn »

LUV looks like they at least give a shit. Momo feels like they read the first 5 pages and decided to jump on the easiest wagon. IDK.
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1481 (isolation #16) » Tue Dec 26, 2017 8:33 am

Post by KidAmn »

In post 1480, momo wrote:@Creature, @MD....I scumread you in the early game. The complete confidence thing was a joke. I thought you guys understood that considering I was saying "boi" on every other line. Come one. And as for the vote, I did check the vote count. Your fine and not about to be lynched. I just wanted to show progress that I was reading. If you really want

UNVOTE:

Will get back to reading now
VOTE: Momo
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1515 (isolation #17) » Wed Dec 27, 2017 1:24 am

Post by KidAmn »

Elmo

Are you drunk

If not, I can fix that
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1601 (isolation #18) » Thu Dec 28, 2017 9:50 am

Post by KidAmn »

In post 1600, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 1595, texcat wrote:Hmmm...you would think that with too many of us playing sheep we'd be able to lynch someone. :cool:
So you admit that you are playing sheep this game?
...are you for real right now?
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1607 (isolation #19) » Thu Dec 28, 2017 1:47 pm

Post by KidAmn »

In post 1606, Chip Butty wrote:Kid
Momo
Viomi, CE, Aster, NSG, LUV
tex
CK, Creature

Mutant: prob tunnelling vi. His statistics are based on too small a sample size to be meaningful. Waste of time.
LUV: Based on Lalendra being lynchbait and LUV redeeming the slot a bit.
Viomi: was leaning town but recent push on me was sketchy at times.
Momo: mainly because of Wilky in the slot, and CT to a lesser extent.
Aster: not attracting too much attention. Maybe cruising.
NSG: almost completely under my radar. Need to ISO.
CE: also sliding through quietly.

Hopefully i got all the replacements right...
so just to like

make sure I'm not reading this incorrectly

Your top townread is someone you have literally never directly interacted with (seriously, Ctrl-F Butty's ISO, there isn't a single mention of me or even a quote there) and your 2nd-highest townread is based entirely off a questionable at best read on their predecessors

like... am I reading this wrong because that is, as the kids say, "fucking wack"
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1616 (isolation #20) » Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:57 am

Post by KidAmn »

K
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1625 (isolation #21) » Fri Dec 29, 2017 7:31 am

Post by KidAmn »

In post 1624, Chip Butty wrote:
In post 1618, CityElectric wrote:
In post 1606, Chip Butty wrote:Kid
Momo
Viomi, CE, Aster, NSG, LUV
tex
CK, Creature

Mutant: prob tunnelling vi. His statistics are based on too small a sample size to be meaningful. Waste of time.
LUV: Based on Lalendra being lynchbait and LUV redeeming the slot a bit.
Viomi: was leaning town but recent push on me was sketchy at times.
Momo: mainly because of Wilky in the slot, and CT to a lesser extent.
Aster: not attracting too much attention. Maybe cruising.
NSG: almost completely under my radar. Need to ISO.
CE: also sliding through quietly.

Hopefully i got all the replacements right...
I might be failing reading 101 here, but where is mutant on your reads list?
I've been flipflipping on the mutant dumb or scum or both question. Still not really sure...
Then why not state that? It was a conscious decision to omit them from your reads list then?
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1654 (isolation #22) » Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:47 pm

Post by KidAmn »

Intent to hammer

Claim please Chip, if you're online still.
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1656 (isolation #23) » Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:56 pm

Post by KidAmn »

Well.
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1701 (isolation #24) » Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:47 pm

Post by KidAmn »

...for fuck sake.

VOTE: northsidegal
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1874 (isolation #25) » Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:31 am

Post by KidAmn »

In post 1873, Aster wrote:KidAmn: the first few posts he made when he replaced in seemed very sensible to me, and sensible posts are a scarce commodity in this game. Lately his activity seems to have declined significantly. Nevertheless, he is one of the few players whose posts themselves do not reek of scum in some way.
Partly because I'm struggling to give a shit, mostly because I'm at AGDQ this week
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1955 (isolation #26) » Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:13 am

Post by KidAmn »

UNVOTE: nsgThought I'd unvoted. Untwist your panties.
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2129 (isolation #27) » Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:35 am

Post by KidAmn »

vote: NSG
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2131 (isolation #28) » Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:39 am

Post by KidAmn »

I like to feel like I'm helping
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2179 (isolation #29) » Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:39 am

Post by KidAmn »

Happy with either momo or LUV
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2185 (isolation #30) » Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:28 am

Post by KidAmn »

In post 2184, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Anyway I’m town.

Fitz + Kid by PoE.
vote: LUV
This is just a scumclaim at this point
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2190 (isolation #31) » Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:11 am

Post by KidAmn »

Consider me sceptical.
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2193 (isolation #32) » Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:56 am

Post by KidAmn »

No quick-hammer :thonking:
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2206 (isolation #33) » Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:34 am

Post by KidAmn »

In post 2204, momo wrote:Omg...I need to get it together

UNVOTE:

Okay...at this point...the only scum I can see is LUV..............

VOTE: LUV

He is alive...right?
Well this stinks to high hell (although LUV still probably scum)
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2211 (isolation #34) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:09 am

Post by KidAmn »

*6 alive

Texcat's death and flip clears myself and Sheep, presumably there are only 2 scum left since we've not been endgamed so I need to go look at associations and go from there

Lookin' real hard at momo first of all because that hammer and their complete lack of engagement with this game stinks
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2241 (isolation #35) » Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:27 am

Post by KidAmn »

Roles aren't indicative of alignment though, or at least that's thr impression I've worked under.
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2248 (isolation #36) » Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:27 am

Post by KidAmn »

Aster/Viomi could have been distancing. Momo is... well, I have Momo blacklisted because they don't actually play Mafia, so make of that what you will. I haven't TR'd or even nullread that slot since I replaced in and the only thing holding me back from voting it is that Momo being in it makes it nigh impossible to read.
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2349 (isolation #37) » Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:46 am

Post by KidAmn »

I literally don't trust any of you and have no idea what I'm doing

TBH I don't care any more, playing Mafia here is shit nowadays
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2352 (isolation #38) » Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:35 am

Post by KidAmn »

VOTE: Momo

I'm just going to assume I was right about this slot all game and the fact that this waste of space happened to replace into it hasn't clouded my judgement
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2364 (isolation #39) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:55 am

Post by KidAmn »

Fuck this shit
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2370 (isolation #40) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:38 am

Post by KidAmn »

In post 2369, Viomi wrote:
In post 2352, KidAmn wrote:VOTE: Momo

I'm just going to assume I was right about this slot all game and the fact that this waste of space happened to replace into it hasn't clouded my judgement
In post 2353, sheepsaysmeep wrote:VOTE: viomi
When the conf-towns give up on you and you can't carry them both
:cry:

@texcat hey you should conftown me in future games :D
I could write a whole fucking rant about your noise to content ratio and confirmation bias now that the person you've butted heads with all game has flipped red, but I cba with this shit and especially with that bolded line

so just fuck off
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2405 (isolation #41) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:19 am

Post by KidAmn »

In post 2402, Aster wrote:One thing, northside, I think you should try to have a bit more confidence; or at least pretend to. Sudden hammer aside, it looks like you've caught significantly more flak for being surprisingly silent compared to your town games than for anything you actually said.

I tend to think of myself as "the impertinent townie who doesn't know when to shup up" and just say whatever I want to, while paying little attention to how scummy it would make me look. I'm not sure whether it's the best strategy here, as fitz and city seem to have caught less suspicion than me, but I don't think it's necessary to scrunitise every single line you make.

I'd say: assume it is passable as town unless you have cause to believe it makes you look scum, not the other way around.
Viomi provided you with a lot of camouflage just by making so much noise for you to play off and look like a TvT bitchfest tbh

Pedit: again, Viomi - fuck you.
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2408 (isolation #42) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:25 am

Post by KidAmn »

In post 2407, Viomi wrote:Dude you threw the game so enjoy your blacklist, k bye

I don't play with people who don't play to win, that's kinda what the game is balanced around.
:giggle:
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2409 (isolation #43) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:26 am

Post by KidAmn »

when 2 players with over 900 posts between them complain about you throwing the game because they make it unreadable

MS 2018
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2412 (isolation #44) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:30 am

Post by KidAmn »

In post 2411, Viomi wrote:
In post 2409, KidAmn wrote:when 2 players with over 900 posts between them complain about you throwing the game because they make it unreadable

MS 2018
If you can't participate in a game, you replace out. :facepalm:
Well your "participating" was creating an unreadable shitfest with Aster so
well played
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2417 (isolation #45) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:41 am

Post by KidAmn »

In post 2413, Viomi wrote:
In post 2412, KidAmn wrote:
In post 2411, Viomi wrote:
In post 2409, KidAmn wrote:when 2 players with over 900 posts between them complain about you throwing the game because they make it unreadable

MS 2018
If you can't participate in a game, you replace out. :facepalm:
Well your "participating" was creating an unreadable shitfest with Aster so
well played
No, you're missing the point. If you don't enjoy a game, instead of ruining it for everyone else because you can't fucking read, replace out. Game throwing is strictly against the rules here.
I think
you're
missing the fucking point.

You made the game
unreadable
, as in your constant egotistic posturing (which you're continuing now) and self-masturbatory "I Am So Great" bullshit made it impossible to get a read on you and clouded the rest of the game state, because of shitty posting like this:
Oh, so you weren't calling the argument stupid, you were being stupid. Damn.
Can you use your brain for one fucking second? Jesus Christ..
In post 1591, Viomi wrote:Also you telling me to play is kind of hilarious, please don't talk down to people who have been playing for years longer than you.
Because bad players like you allow them to live and pretend it isn't AI.
Just because you're from some shit forum where lurking the game out is somehow not scummy doesn't mean that's the case here.
This is dumb. Bad post. Stop it, CK.
Where you do nothing but jerk yourself off over how superior you are (oh, and let's not forget trying to get Aster modkilled on what you
thought
should be the rules and not what the rules are.

And now you have no excuse for pretending not to know that's exactly what I was fucking saying so good day and once more, fuck off.

Return to “Completed Open Games”