momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #125 (ISO) » Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:38 pm

Post by momo »

In post 122, Mathdino wrote:Jay could legit be mafia/wolf with how much he's trying to dodge the NK but at the very least I'm not lynching him.
Don't think mafia would be that obvious about it though

BTW jay, you can be town :cool:
Transcend
-BUT READING MOMO I FEEL LIKE HE IS THE PLAYER THAT IF HE GOT PRESSURED AS TOWN HE WULD BE LIKE FUCK YALL AND MOVE ON WITH WHATEVER ELSE HE WAS DOING
Boonskies
- Like, Momo is the most mislynchable player on all of mafiascum right now. I'm not day 1 lynching him.
TheGoldenParadox
As it stands, momo is a great player or maybe the most mislynchable player on the site right now
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:39 pm

Post by Mathdino »

There are 2 monks and 2 masons. Multiply probability by 4. It's around 2.3%.

So I'm just gonna say it. davesaz seems to think A50 and mozamis are masons/monks together, which seems ludicrous.

Any reads on davesaz hinting at the mason/monk team? I'm trying to figure out if it's something scum would even do in a multiball.

Edit: gj
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:42 pm

Post by momo »

In post 126, Mathdino wrote:Any reads on davesaz hinting at the mason/monk team? I'm trying to figure out if it's something scum would even do in a multiball.
Umm, pointing that out..let's think, I doubt scum would actually do that because pointing them out as power roles will make them harder to lynch and they can just nk anyway

What I don't like is a50 rushing to defend moz on page
like, how many similarities can you draw about play four pages into the game...That sounds so pre-planned...and defending in the beginning is likely on a 2 person scum team

@mod: Did the scum team get to chat during pre-game?
Transcend
-BUT READING MOMO I FEEL LIKE HE IS THE PLAYER THAT IF HE GOT PRESSURED AS TOWN HE WULD BE LIKE FUCK YALL AND MOVE ON WITH WHATEVER ELSE HE WAS DOING
Boonskies
- Like, Momo is the most mislynchable player on all of mafiascum right now. I'm not day 1 lynching him.
TheGoldenParadox
As it stands, momo is a great player or maybe the most mislynchable player on the site right now
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:45 pm

Post by Mathdino »

Upon review, momo, I am almost absolutely sure that's not what A50 is doing.

He ruled out a couple associatives early on.

People called him on that. He had to repeatedly explain himself (increasing his mentions of moz and creating the impression of defence).

He said that mozamis hasn't done anything scummy so far (I assume, although I haven't checked, that a bunch of people were calling him scummy).

People called him on THAT TOO. So now he has to defend it AGAIN.

The more you ask someone about their null-townread, the more it's gonna look like they're defending them. mozamis has barely been around enough to scumread him. I actually agree, he hasn't done anything scummy so far.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:46 pm

Post by Almost50 »

awrright! This IS Town!momo alright. :lol:

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:48 pm

Post by Mathdino »

Wait okay I checked the opening and it literally doesn't seem to say if the team got to talk at all.
In post 5, numberQ wrote:Dunnstral, mozamis, and ShadedMelee have 48 hours to post before I start looking for replacements.
Also even if they did get to speak, mozamis definitely didn't.
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:50 pm

Post by momo »

In post 129, Almost50 wrote:awrright! This IS Town!momo alright. :lol:
I know I'm bad, don't rub it in

Oh and everyone, I will push everybody except for the hard core town reads at some point or the other...in a game with 4 scum that need to act like town, you just gotta throw mud at the wall until it sticks :P
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:51 pm

Post by Mathdino »

Vote Beefster with me. He's voting you, this is a great OMGUS opportunity.
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:54 pm

Post by momo »

In post 132, Mathdino wrote:Vote Beefster with me. He's voting you, this is a great OMGUS opportunity.
True...like who lynches momo D1

you gotta be living under a rock to not hear about my reputation

VOTE: Beefster

Btw...someone pls nominate me for a title...so many possibilities
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:57 pm

Post by Mathdino »

Honestly I'd be pretty cool with speedlynching in this setup. I have a strong suspicion that the longer the day goes on, the more scumsided it'll eventually get. Masons and monks are gonna get pretty obvious over time. Plus, ideal strategy is for mafia and wolves to shoot town (and not destroy each other). I'd rather not give them more time to figure out the entire setup.

So yeah let's speedlynch Beefster.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:04 pm

Post by Almost50 »

@momo:
Spoiler: Read this POST-GAME (I have a short memory so won't remember what I want to say by then)
When someone starts calling another scummy at the start of the game for THE WRONG REASONS I'm likely to intercept it before it develops into something nasty. For one thing, it helps me reduce the extra noise so I can get better reads on TRUE content. For another, it give me a better read on the person being SR'd later on (if you Sr someone for the wrong reasons and you are proven wrong it makes it harder for everyone else to SR them later on). Last, but not least, tuning down the extra noise helps replacements catch-up faster and more efficiently.

I defended you before and you had no problem with it. I defended Jay in this game and you didn't suspect him being my p. And if you READ THE GAME I GAVE YOU THE LINK TO you would not only see this is NAI for moz, but that I ALSO DEFENDED GAMMA IN THAT GAME, and pretty much in the same way.

Gamma wasn't my Scum buddy (nor was he my Mason buddy) in that game, YOU were not my Scum buddy when I defended you using meta, and I'm neither Scum with moz nor Jay in this game. (And you REALLY need to work on your paranoia) ;)

@Everyone else: This spoiler is STRICTLY for momo. Don't open it if you only want to scum hunt in this game.

JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:11 pm

Post by JaydragonKing »

Before I commit to your crazy scheme, Dino, you better atleast tell me more then "gut read". Previous experience and watching you from afar tells me I'd rather not let you just pull me around like a puppy.
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:17 pm

Post by Mathdino »

wat

i was literally right in marked for death

you lynched those guys without me

brb doing a lolcase
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:21 pm

Post by Mathdino »

In post 19, Beefster wrote:VOTE: dave
For suggesting a vote based on activity
shit vote, that's not a scumtell
In post 21, Beefster wrote:I'll pick
Maybe
by pressing both buttons at the same time.
playing along, haha look at me i'm making jay like me by roleplaying too
In post 41, Beefster wrote:UNVOTE: davesaz
Gut town read on dave.

VOTE: Kotoko Utsugi
Because I feel like it.
whelp the dave thing isn't viable because he's acting like town, lemme just RVS someone who's not even here yet
In post 71, Beefster wrote:Your playstyle confuses me. I have never seen such a chaotic player. What an interesting hydra account.
IIOA
In post 89, Beefster wrote:
In post 83, momo wrote:snip
This and #84 look a little bit off to me. I don't really follow the logic.

Meta defense (when there's nothing to defend) is strange. It's almost like he's trying to WIFOM with the gambler's fallacy.

VOTE: momo
Serious vote.
In post 90, Beefster wrote:And by gambler's fallacy, that would specifically refer to his "I haven't played scum in a while" priming the feeble human mind to expect him to be scum because humans inherently suck at statistics- triggering those of us who are aware of the gambler's fallacy to second guess ourselves. He's priming WIFOM.
the fuck is this shit vote
voting momo for not making sense is the most opportunistic thing i've ever seen
In post 91, Beefster wrote:Or it could mean nothing. We'll see where this goes. I'm more bothered by the meta defense under no pressure thing.
random self-meta is not a scumtell
In post 109, Beefster wrote:I can see good reason for Archwing suspicion, but I'm happy with where my vote is at right now.

momo might be playing dumb. It's hard to say.
lol he's unsure on momo but he's more interested in getting a lynch than finding scum if he feels like his options are momo and archwing

sheep me
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:23 pm

Post by momo »

In post 134, Mathdino wrote:Honestly I'd be pretty cool with speedlynching in this setup. I have a strong suspicion that the longer the day goes on, the more scumsided it'll eventually get. Masons and monks are gonna get pretty obvious over time. Plus, ideal strategy is for mafia and wolves to shoot town (and not destroy each other). I'd rather not give them more time to figure out the entire setup.

So yeah let's speedlynch Beefster.
Okay, I don't think scum!dino could be this blatantly scummy but quicklynching...
really[/i.]..on day

Of course, this could be a reaction test, or scum!dino wifoming us like hell
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:24 pm

Post by JaydragonKing »

I wasn't making any references specfically, so don't blame me for that. But, if I think about what Almost asked me earlier, and my own answer...
In post 99, JaydragonKing wrote:But choosing a partner means you cheated the system somehow. It's randomized by the Moderator.

But hypothetically, I'd choose one of the other active players, like Beef or Dave, since a few of you are already betting on most of the scum currently being lurkers and wouldn't expect them too be my scum partner as well.
I'd be up for a Beef Lynch, I guess.

--- Post Edit ---

Welp, convinced me completely.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:26 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 138, Mathdino wrote:sheep me
On such a shitty case?? WHY BOT?? :lol:

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:28 pm

Post by Almost50 »

*BOT=NOT :facepalm:

Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:28 pm

Post by Mathdino »

Not a reaction test. I'm literally townreading everyone on this wagon.

gg guys solved it

see you d2

(also highkey i'm pretty sure i'm gonna die at night and i'm not SUPER interested in long multiball days so the faster we lynch the faster i can get killed)
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:29 pm

Post by JaydragonKing »

Almost50 wrote:*BOT=NOT :facepalm:
NOT = THOT :oops:
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:34 pm

Post by Mathdino »

a lolcase on why archwing wagon is shit
In post 51, Archwing wrote:
In post 49, mozamis wrote:
In post 32, Almost50 wrote:You're "strange" not scummy!
UNVOTE:

yeah it's probably a playstyle thing.
Just to sort of piggy back this, I did a Mini Normal with Elsa, and this is pretty equivalent to their playstyle - They actually tried to create an entire pre-game narrative. It was rather entertaining. Too much roleplay though.
"hello i am scum and i am going to tell everyone that i'm jumping on this LAMIST train by opportunistically defending elsa"
oh wait that's right scum don't literally say they're doing something scummy
In post 55, Archwing wrote:
In post 54, mozamis wrote: Moz, Almost, jay town.
Where does your town read on Almost come from?
"hello i am scum and i'm gonna ask you to help convince everyone that A50 is town"
oh yeah that's right this is actually a good question which has no utility for scum
In post 104, Archwing wrote:Hey, phone posting at work atm, so I will provide more tomorrow when I can get to a computer - sorry for noy being active right now, I usually try to be involved more.

I'd probably wanna scum buddy up with Elsa, cause I like their play style and I think we could have some fun with it.. I haven't really played with much of this list, other than 1 game with Elsa and 1 with Moz.

I find the amount of meta reads going on in the first 5 pages crazy. Like I get that we don't have much to go on, but it seems like that is all everyone is doing. Expect more analysis from me in 24 hrs or so.

UNVOTE: my rvs vote.
L
O
L
"hello i am scum and i'm going to shit all over the first 5 pages by criticising the meta discussion that i myself took part in and then complain about inability to get into the game"
oh that's right, utter hypocrisy and no clear direction is a towntell, not a scumtell

archwing is a shit wagon, gg
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:37 pm

Post by Mathdino »

In post 80, Almost50 wrote:IF YOU WERE TO ROLL SCUM AND WAS GIVEN THE CHOICE TO PICK ONE PARTNER FROM THIS GAME PLAYER LIST, WHO WOULD THAT BE? EXPLAIN.
raya, no question

given the way she plays it'd be super fucking easy for me to just make up a townread on her

she's tough to lynch too, i stalked a couple of her scumgames while metadiving someone else

i'm actually kind of afraid she's scum this game
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:46 pm

Post by momo »

does anyone know how many more votes we need to lynch...pls don't tell me we hammered already
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:47 pm

Post by momo »

btw, if y'all are active players willing to
hydra
please
pm me
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #149 (ISO) » Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:49 pm

Post by JaydragonKing »

Beef got four votes right now, half of which were on the Archie wagon.

Return to “Completed Open Games”