momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1030 (isolation #0) » Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:23 pm

Post by momo »

saw dudes...anyone feel like give me a summary of events ...

Reading will take me a bit, especially if I'm taking notes

Still isoing the VCs, there hasn't been a vote on my slot outside of rvs, any reason why? Am I widely townread....or a lurker?
Transcend
-BUT READING MOMO I FEEL LIKE HE IS THE PLAYER THAT IF HE GOT PRESSURED AS TOWN HE WULD BE LIKE FUCK YALL AND MOVE ON WITH WHATEVER ELSE HE WAS DOING
Boonskies
- Like, Momo is the most mislynchable player on all of mafiascum right now. I'm not day 1 lynching him.
TheGoldenParadox
As it stands, momo is a great player or maybe the most mislynchable player on the site right now
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1042 (isolation #1) » Fri Jan 05, 2018 5:55 am

Post by momo »

Okay guys, we have about a week till the deadline...imma try and read in that time...in the meantime, the game looks like a bit of a stalemate...the rest of you need to pull up isos and start quoting multiple posts and coming up with an argument based on that evidence...

i know some of you are against this but the time has come to start posting walls
Transcend
-BUT READING MOMO I FEEL LIKE HE IS THE PLAYER THAT IF HE GOT PRESSURED AS TOWN HE WULD BE LIKE FUCK YALL AND MOVE ON WITH WHATEVER ELSE HE WAS DOING
Boonskies
- Like, Momo is the most mislynchable player on all of mafiascum right now. I'm not day 1 lynching him.
TheGoldenParadox
As it stands, momo is a great player or maybe the most mislynchable player on the site right now
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1050 (isolation #2) » Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:45 am

Post by momo »

'bout 15 pages in
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1054 (isolation #3) » Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:16 pm

Post by momo »

Finished reading...out of everything, I best like the case on LUV

KA came of as really town to me

VOTE: LUV
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1103 (isolation #4) » Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:26 pm

Post by momo »

Oh, sorry for this prod...had a huge presentation/meeting at work today...have been preparing for that and mafia took a back seat
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1256 (isolation #5) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:34 am

Post by momo »

VOTE: smocaine/v]

Omgus

A post count based case, srsly...I wouldn't be that obv...you r shifting attention to town
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1262 (isolation #6) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:46 am

Post by momo »

Fine UNVOTE:

I’ll kill some with reads once I get home
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1280 (isolation #7) » Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:07 pm

Post by momo »

In post 1272, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:
In post 1271, Smocaine wrote:I want Kokichi as my lawyer who wants Kaede and Luca Blight as witnesses. Can we please get a position from the two of you on the record?
I think momo is GUILTY! (I mean im voting him, my position is obvious)
And I think you're guilty

You are not lynching me in a game I am genuinely scummy...you are lynching me when I am lurky..something I commonly do as town when I replace into large games.

You aren't scum hunting..only trying to push a mislynch.

VOTE: kokichi
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1281 (isolation #8) » Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:08 pm

Post by momo »

In post 1280, momo wrote:
In post 1272, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:
In post 1271, Smocaine wrote:I want Kokichi as my lawyer who wants Kaede and Luca Blight as witnesses. Can we please get a position from the two of you on the record?
I think momo is GUILTY! (I mean im voting him, my position is obvious)
And I think you're guilty

You are not lynching me in a game I am genuinely scummy...you are lynching me when I am lurky..something I commonly do as town when I replace into large games.

You aren't scum hunting..only trying to push a mislynch.

VOTE: kokichi
EDIT

UNVOTE:

only said kochiki because that was in smocaine's post

I meant

VOTE: Kaede Akamatsu
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1283 (isolation #9) » Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:19 pm

Post by momo »

In post 1282, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:
In post 1280, momo wrote:you are lynching me when I am lurky..something I commonly do as town when I replace into large games.
1. And Im supposed to know this because...?
2. This isn't a large game, it's a Mini.
3. You do realize you're confscum to me unless Luca's scum with Kokichi or Smocaine (both scenarios i dont think exist) right?
1.You're not..just pointing it out
2.large as in long not player list lol
3. I see smocaine scum for sure

if i die, lynch smocaine..my vote on you is pretty much omgus

in fact, VOTE: smocaine
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1294 (isolation #10) » Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:03 pm

Post by momo »

nah, smo's just playin'

he scum

he know it
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1306 (isolation #11) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:09 am

Post by momo »

From now on, I have decided to never replace in to long games...reading just sucks all motivation
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”