Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4 (isolation #0) » Thu Dec 28, 2017 5:27 pm

Post by Hawk »

Confirm, also messaged you a confirm cause I read that first before coming here.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #91 (isolation #1) » Sat Dec 30, 2017 4:40 am

Post by Hawk »

Haven't really dug into the game yet but on a quick skim everyone's still pretty null.

Nice to see familiar faces tho. How have you guys been? Did y'all miss me? Fitz, kop, momo, and creature?
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #96 (isolation #2) » Sat Dec 30, 2017 7:34 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 95, RedFlavor wrote:
In post 90, Kop wrote:
In post 79, Mathdino wrote:A50: looks town

Creature: nullscum, posting style feels a bit forced

fitz: first serious vote, doesn't really try to take credit for ending RVS, seems town

Impede: i have no idea what he's talking about in regards to Una but probably town just towning around

Jay: seems to be actively playing to his own meta. i don't think his behavior is super alignment indicative in general, and he's kind of a fluffy fluffer. i'm good with lynching him as a player until he learns not to be scummy. but then again he's probably town doing that weird "forced meta" thing

Kop: POLICY LYNCH. idk him giving advice to jay seems really forced, the way he's doing it. like he's speaking as a player and not as a townie?

Red: vague townish vibes

Una: i can't read any of this shit but i hope he contributes soon

everyone else: get in here so i can scumread you pls
Can you elaborate on some of these, because this is striking me as forced reads. Your accusing me of looking forced, this is more forced shit rather than actual reads.

How does Almost50 look town, what does town look like? He's made one RVS vote, and one filler post. How does that make him look town?

Creature, if you believe he is nullscum, why aren't you voting him since he's virtually your only scum read?

Impede, how is he towning around?

Jay, so your happy to lynch someone just to learn them to stop acting scummy, rather than actually lynching someone who you scum read? Do you scum read Jay or not?

Myself, your talking about policy lynching someone on page 4, and no reason because Fitz has painted myself as a policy lynch because of previous games.

Overall, reading these reads, I don't think they are actually genuine reads right now, and is just trying to look active.

VOTE: Mathdino
I don't think that Mathdino is scum because posting reads this early will start a discussion and a scum would not do that. The part where he says "he speaks like a player and not a townie?" is kinda weird tho

btw I also don't know anything about anyone except una, I played my first game with him however it was like 4 months ago and I forgot about that game (on purpose :evil:).
I don't like this post.

It feels awfully defending of mathdino for only that purpose. You don't mention any other players really in terms of which way you're leaning. You're not even addressing Kop with any suspicion towards his alignment.

What part of the he speaks like a player not a townie is weird to you? Elaborate further.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #98 (isolation #3) » Sat Dec 30, 2017 7:48 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 97, Impede wrote:Scum aren’t likely to come to the direct defense of a partner. Esp D1.

I do agree that Math’s reads seem a bit stretchy, but I don’t think it’s AI just yet, as he could just be trying to stimulate discussion.
This is true but inexperienced scum might also not realize that.

@RedFlavor how many scum games have you finished on site?? your accounts only 5 months old. Are you an alt? Are you still fairly new?

@Impede do you think anything Math said is AI or overall is the readlist pretty null to you?
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #102 (isolation #4) » Sat Dec 30, 2017 9:04 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 100, RedFlavor wrote:kop's questions to mathdino about others and himself seems ok and townie.
And other people are null
BTW, I have 3 finished games here but I played a few games on other sites
Thanx,

Clarify this for me if you would

"I don't think that Mathdino is scum because posting reads this early will start a discussion and a scum would not do that. The part where he says "he speaks like a player and not a townie?" is kinda weird tho"

What was kinda weird? Why did you point that out.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #103 (isolation #5) » Sat Dec 30, 2017 9:05 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 102, Hawk wrote:
In post 100, RedFlavor wrote:kop's questions to mathdino about others and himself seems ok and townie.
And other people are null
BTW, I have 3 finished games here but I played a few games on other sites
Thanx,

Clarify this for me if you would

"I don't think that Mathdino is scum because posting reads this early will start a discussion and a scum would not do that. The part where he says "he speaks like a player and not a townie?" is kinda weird tho"

Why was that
kinda weird? Why did you point that out.
EWOP
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #110 (isolation #6) » Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:41 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 104, Mathdino wrote:My vote stands on Mr. "Votes A Guy For Making A Reads List".

@Almost50:
Where the fuck do you think I got my town lean on you? :lol:

@Red:
Because people apparently can't read between the lines, when I say "he speaks like a player and not a townie" that literally means I lowkey think Kop is scum.

Getting town vibes from Assemble. Red is probably surface-level-scumhunting town (lol at "scum would not start a discussion").

I'm torn on Hawk. I love his post and I think it's objectively #goodposting but I can't bring myself to townread it.
@Hawk:
ey bby hit me up with one of ur dopeass scumgames pretty pls

I was going to townread Impede but his last post makes me feel iffy.

Might do a questions list later on if I feel like it, might not.
Sure you only want my scumgames??

This is probably my worst scumgame as far as how i played I think

viewtopic.php?f=52&t=70520

This is the best.

viewtopic.php?f=52&t=70985

I haven't been site side for a while do to personal reasons and needing a break.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #118 (isolation #7) » Sat Dec 30, 2017 3:43 pm

Post by Hawk »

In post 117, JaydragonKing wrote:It's not anti-town in my eyes, because it means that if I gain something, everyone else around me gains insight as well. Me holding back as town means we have longer for scum to make a tiny mistake. Me holding back means people here who are either smarter and/or more experienced have more material to work with.

I'm being more of a team player now with being honest with you. This is the current way I know that helps the situation.
It's anti-town in general tho... if town players don't put up votes and it is pro-town to hold your vote then all players (scum a like) would hold their votes until the last few hours of a day and then panic would settle in as people cast votes.

Withholding your vote is partially like being absent from the conversation. As town there are appropriate times to sit back and wait. An entire days worth because you want to see and wait is poor play from town and is basically coasting for scum...
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #136 (isolation #8) » Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:29 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 133, Kop wrote:
In post 132, Kop wrote:
In post 130, momo wrote:
In post 126, Kop wrote:@hawk, was momo lynchbait in the last game you played with him? I recall playing with him before, Im not sure if we were in the same game the three of us, because a part of me seems to be remembering he was a hard player to play with and it was as if he was just trolling the game, rather than actively playing the game in serious mode.
The last game the 3 of us played together was Open 677. That was my first game of mafia (on this site) and I was confused.

I understand things a lot better now and give it a little bit and you will watch me bust this game open.
Ahh yes I remember that game. I think that was the one I chose wrong and lynched hawk.
In lylo.
No that was the game with me Aubrey and you lol.

The last game 2 games I played with Momo were two of the first games he played. One of which was with you and he was very scummy (first game he wasn't playing super well) So I tried to distance and bus him as fast as possible.

The second game I caught him doing something scummy d1 pushed him and he replaced out rather than be a liability. his replacement made it end game but we still lynched him ftw in the end. That was Jungle republic 676

It's been a few months so I'm going to ignore any meta read I get on Momo since he may have changed as a player since the last time we played considering how new he was back then.

Happy New Years Eve everyone I'll be a little in and out today so forgive me if I don't contribute much.

If yall have questions for me I'll try and respond.

Pedit: Not sure if Momo is being sarcastic or serious here.... Someone literally said something like that's 9 votes and with 60 people alive it'll take 20 more to reach majority blah blah clearly joking around and drawing attention to the absurdity put forth voting Jay repeatedly.

If anything stuff like that might feel fake or forced but it's hard to tell without a good sense of those players meta and personalities.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #140 (isolation #9) » Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:43 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 137, momo wrote:
In post 136, Hawk wrote:Pedit: Not sure if Momo is being sarcastic or serious here.... Someone literally said something like that's 9 votes and with 60 people alive it'll take 20 more to reach majority blah blah clearly joking around and drawing attention to the absurdity put forth voting Jay repeatedly.
I read the joke and was being semi-serious. Like I get they are trying to be funny but it is frankly annoying for town.
*eyebrow* I can see that but I don't think beimg unobservant enough to realize that the same 3 people voted Jay all p1 and p2 is alignment indicative. But maybe I'm misreading what you're saying. Since I would find that more annoying as scum than as town... town should probably keep a close eye on who gets put up for lynch and who's on a wagon.

@almost50 makes sense. Pretty high on the speculation chart d1 but the effort to explain yourself is appreciated.

Also if it's only relevant to Mathdino are you saying it's correlated to his alignment?
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #142 (isolation #10) » Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:48 am

Post by Hawk »

So you misspoke? Or are you townslipping me since we've never played together where you're town? lol
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #183 (isolation #11) » Mon Jan 01, 2018 5:39 pm

Post by Hawk »

That's a decent idea Dino. And will probably get the most out of the role... I haven't looked over the entire setup yet I figured I'd wait until we were farther in.

If I were a hider I would hide behind Kop.

Good feels on Dino and Momo. Uncertain on Kop ATM...

Feeling like this game is crawling along
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #188 (isolation #12) » Mon Jan 01, 2018 6:56 pm

Post by Hawk »

Doesn't the hider die with the person shot??

Example for arguments sake I am a hider and we all claim our hypohider targets while I claim my actual target.

Scenario 1.
Kop is town and is shot.
We both die. Doesn't really help town.

Kop is scum and I die.
Kop is confirmed scum unless someone claims like doc right?

That's what I'm getting from hider right? They're like suicidal cops at night? Or are the protective roles??

Pedit: Are we guranteed tracker with a hider??
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #192 (isolation #13) » Mon Jan 01, 2018 7:31 pm

Post by Hawk »

Yeah I'm all aboard the everyone claim a hypohider target everyday until someone flips hider. It's a great play and creates a will basically if all of the hider target potentially clearing multiple townies and finding scum. Highest potential upside 0 downside, unless scum figure out who the hider is.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #295 (isolation #14) » Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:57 pm

Post by Hawk »

Bleh I haven't dug in deeply here. Sorry been kinda out of it honestly forgot this game was going.

From my past experiences Creature tries more than this as scum and often looks scummy because the effort doesn't feel organic (for creature) So I'm town leaning creature. Policy lynches aside.

Someone sum up the case on Jay for me... Also fitz smells scummy... I've seen fitz go for huge disections at a time on catchups so far he had a small read list with a few names here or there with no follow up.

Also whoever put me as town or semi town idk why but thank you?
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #517 (isolation #15) » Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:51 pm

Post by Hawk »

Omg finally caught up y'all like to wall post too much.

So jay is town.
I'm glad I wasn't here cause I would have voted him after momo' s remarkable display of out there logic that I wouldn't expect from scum ever.

Creatures lurking but usually at least puts forth things like forming his townlist. In the one scum game where I was scum with Momo and we had a hard distance created between the two of us Creature was just as quiet and Lurky but put forth a different kind of effort maybe he's turned off by all the walls. Idk.

Fitz I'll wait to evaluate further but I think he has a scumtell that I've noticed about his meta but don't want to say until I'm more certain...

Almost50 seems townish... not sure what to take on him. Up until his reaction to sheep voting Red I thought it was fine. All of that emotion in saying things are bad and players are playing bad felt fake on first read. Thus Townish? Maybe more null... idk that was the main scummy thing I saw maybe I'm just reading too much into it.

Sheep is a weak poster but I to disdain these walls. Makes quoting hard and analysis harder

Una is forgettable even when I read their posts so that feels scummy.

Assemble is probably scum. The vote post is super forced and bad.

VOTE: Assemble

Impede I need to look over again. And I could also do Creature.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #519 (isolation #16) » Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:12 pm

Post by Hawk »

Your ISO is very extensive and I've been townleaning you since you suggested the Hider thing. I didn't see a reason for scum to post something like that and be beneficial unless you were fishing for role info. It seemed very not scummy. But WIFOM you could have done it to make us think that..

I'll ISO Kop. I would have caught up sooner but everytime I tried to at work y'all would have huge fucking walls that I needed to read.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #522 (isolation #17) » Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:27 pm

Post by Hawk »

In post 322, Kop wrote:VOTE: Impede

This is a wagon outside of Jay/red that I'd like to take off. I don't necessarily scum read Jay, but I just feel he's being hard pressed into a mislynch, I just don't think scum would be that stupid to focus all of the attention onto themselves in the manner he has done since gamestart. I obviously wouldn't like to think that we could possibly go into LYLO with him but I'm wanting to go into different areas rather than focus on him for days on end.

Impede on the other hand, has given me nothing to note that I could town read him for, and I do like the case Fitz has put out against Impede. Last few pages that I have been reading, his name was popping out quite a bit. His vote on Jay doesn't make any sense to me at all, I wouldn't call it opportunistic, it felt more of a let go vote. If this wagon takes off and Impede flips scum, I would 100% go back for Jay because of how that vote felt to me.

Another point I didn't quite work out, he stated that he would hide behind Momo, why would you hide behind Momo considering he had him in his town read in post #152? Why would you not hide behind Fitz, or Una who you were scum reading? I understand hiding behind your town reads would give you a better chance of living, but also confirming your reads, doesn't give anything to gamestate because you don't really confirm anything, because you could be scum lying about being the hider and the hider might not even be in the game.
Ignoring stuff before this for now as I'm not sure how AI it was but it did feel fairly forced I remember his response to your readlist felt weak in terms of generating discussion but maybe the effort was there.

This is fairly decent. I feel like the last points about where impede chose to hide is fine but more along the lines I would bet Impede just wasn't thinking about it since he's not the hider or just didn't see the role working as a pseudo investigative the way the hypoclaims work.

I think you mentioned that later dino.
In post 327, Kop wrote:
In post 323, Mathdino wrote:Quick thing, I picked fitz first and I encouraged everyone to pick different hider targets so it wouldn't draw the NK to any one person in particular.

Impede case isn't bad. It's convinced me out of a townread. Hasn't convinced me into a scumread. I see a lot of flak for his interaction with Jay, which I actually like. Seems natural to me.
I understand that point on what your trying to make, but from my understanding, it would be useful if they went with there feels, rather than 'oh he's took him, I'll take someone else'. That way I can see what they are feeling and not going with the flow of the game.

I chose mine, without even looking at others, and went with what I feel I would have done if this were the real case.
I feel like impede should have responded to this and I'll need to go look and see if he did shortly.

In post 330, Kop wrote:
In post 323, Mathdino wrote:Quick thing, I picked fitz first and I encouraged everyone to pick different hider targets so it wouldn't draw the NK to any one person in particular.

Impede case isn't bad. It's convinced me out of a townread. Hasn't convinced me into a scumread. I see a lot of flak for his interaction with Jay, which I actually like. Seems natural to me.
How do you read Impede right now?

I understand you have your sights set on Jay, and I do agree with you with what you are saying, but personally I'd rather go for someone who can give us more information going into day two so we can get a stronger read on others, I feel lynching Jay on day one, isn't going to give us anything and reads won't be as strong as they would by lynching someone who gives us more. Jay will never be shot, so that is going to obviously be in the back of everyones mind and someone we don't want in LYLO, but he can easily be done on day 2 or 3 if we aren't further forward in lynching scum.
This feels very good considering Jay claimed after this. (I think need to double check) No reason for scum to defend a potential mislynch like this and push towards another. Kop has been low activity so he would naturally look null to scummy for me so I don't see why his few posts would show as much effort towards finding something to talk about.

Pretty null but I could give it a town lean.

Pedit: That it does not Jay. but I would literally read a few quotes look at an ISO and come back to a new page and have to reread so forgive me. I finally gave up and am getting ready to sleep now. Had dinner watched some TV figured I'd catch up when everyone had calmed down a bit hopefully and I had more time for read.

PPedit: Reasonable Sheep. I mean it's a stretchy Wifom. But I would town read that shit 99 times out of a 100.

Well I meant for today. He's locked out of my lynch pool today. He could always be SK so there's that.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #546 (isolation #18) » Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:12 am

Post by Hawk »

So nothing in the last 100 plus posts pinged you more than your original read on Impede Fitz??
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #551 (isolation #19) » Fri Jan 05, 2018 5:30 am

Post by Hawk »

Oh hey a vote count.

VOTE: Creature

That's l-2 Creature get in here and participate more plox. Show me your trademark Creature sorting townlist you've done in everygame I've played with you.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #552 (isolation #20) » Fri Jan 05, 2018 5:41 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 32, Creature wrote:Wow a page 2 hammer
In post 33, Creature wrote:Were you scum, Jay?
This is literally the most hunty thing creature has done.

Besides this it's been off handedly saying two players looked like VIs asking questions that might draw out conversation like , , and

Creature excuses himself from scumhunting saying he contributes through process of elimination. Finding townleans and voting who's left but he's not really doing much or seeming to care to dig into people's reasoning with these questions either.

Scuuuuummmmmmyyyyy Creature.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #561 (isolation #21) » Fri Jan 05, 2018 6:13 am

Post by Hawk »

He does that. Not sure if AI.

I think Momos comment about painting town as scum is interesting because he seems to be doing the same as he can't be for sure Unah is scum but sure pushes him as conf!scum

Pedit: there's a difference between seeing yourself as town and being obv!town. Remember no one else saw your Role PM...
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #564 (isolation #22) » Fri Jan 05, 2018 6:18 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 563, sheepsaysmeep wrote:
In post 562, momo wrote:now that he has more content, Imma do a serious iso
town motivation
Do you mean you see that as town motivated?
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #572 (isolation #23) » Fri Jan 05, 2018 6:33 am

Post by Hawk »

I'm voting creature because his case is more concrete for me than assembles... Assemble literally had an opportunistic vote and a shit ton of lurking....

Kop btw is hella hard for me to read and always has been so fwiw... Also fitz comment about him eventually replacing feels reasonable.

@Momo in my best scum game VCA was towns enemy and I played it very hard until we got into a Lylo situation. Also tensions were high that game Momo.

Pedit: If we wagon assemble it's almost a policy lynch for me. He's got 3 posts... and one is basically a scum claim as the opportunistic l-2 vote. But I've seen that be town before..

PPedit: creature does play like this as either alignment but is usually much better than this as town. This looks scummy to me that's why I'm here. Assemble is lurking. Red is well... yeah we could do that too...
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #576 (isolation #24) » Fri Jan 05, 2018 6:39 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 574, sheepsaysmeep wrote:
In post 573, JaydragonKing wrote:But at this point I'm honestly taking into account that Assemble is going to be replaced at the beginning of day 2 or the twilight of day 1. Hanging him doesn't seem like the best bet to me
this doesnt matter; we like his lynch because he is scummy
Only posts 3 times. One can be considered alignment indicative and it's scummy. Open and shut case literally no evidence to support him as town.

Kappa.

Anyway I gotta get back to work but I'll do a once over on Red when I get the chance. I'm leaving my vote on creature cause I want him to post.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #608 (isolation #25) » Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:21 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 593, Creature wrote:
In post 590, momo wrote:So yeah, my current scum team is assemble, creature, and red
Sure, the scumteam is pretty fine with the three of them being the top three wagons...
In post 597, Creature wrote:
In post 592, Almost50 wrote:1- Do you think Red is Town or Scum?
Not townleaning him anymore. Though, not very sure on him being scum.
2- When you say "current wagons" which wagons do you refer to? (list the players names, please)
Assemble, Redflavor and me.
3- According to you, you have been working by PoE. Who do you still have in your lynch pool after removing your Town leans?
I agree with the townblock besides Hawk, so that leaves RedFlavor, Assemble, Kop, you, UnaBombaH and Impede. I'd probably remove Impede by myself.
Quotes top three wagons are lynchbait. Is fine with agreeing with townblock that excludes the low quantity poster (myself) out and throws Kop (also low quantity) and Una into the mix.

Thank you for showing us your in-depth and amazing perspective creature.

If this is a misrep tell me how? Also why are you townleaning Fitz if his whole case ISO is against impede but you would remove Impede from your lynch pool?
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #686 (isolation #26) » Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:10 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 685, sheepsaysmeep wrote: is scummy in an awkward way
I agree with this.

I don't like impedes switch to creature because it feels like Impede was only doing so because people kept talking about how he was ignoring creature once pressure was on him to do so.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #688 (isolation #27) » Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:12 am

Post by Hawk »

Also I don't really like a Red Flavour lynch after rereading.

Wanting Fitz to chime in on other people still I feel like it's probably NAI considering he's in the middle of a blizzard right now but I still get a fishy feeling from that direction.

Kop continues to be hard for me to read here... I'm pretty eeehhhhh on his most recent post involving impede but it pulled a very defensive reaction from impede. At first glance it feels a bit forced.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #689 (isolation #28) » Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:13 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 683, momo wrote:Impede, Impede, Impede....you have disappointed me greatly....

I townread you! But math's case is just to good.

Furthermore, your vote on Creature...see that looks like last ditch bussing...here's the thing, you can't bus after you are scum read for associations....That vote switch, the whole change under pressure to someone you are suspected to be buddies with, it gave you away....A tip for your next game, bus well early game...I'm not saying you won't be caught, it just won't be like this....

UNVOTE: Creature
VOTE: Impede

Even though I read both as scum, Impede lynch gives us the most information...we think we are on to something but he was once in our town bloc....Impede flipping red gives us a lot...if he flips green, we still have creature and redflavor
You mean this sheep? yeah I don't like that part.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #690 (isolation #29) » Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:14 am

Post by Hawk »

Particularly calling it bussing... lots of preflip associatives...
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #692 (isolation #30) » Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:18 am

Post by Hawk »

Why is it better for momo? He's tying the two of them together pretty confidently here... I mean I guess that's Momos thing right now but I don't see it as bussing as attention diverting as said before.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #693 (isolation #31) » Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:20 am

Post by Hawk »

I mean either way I guess it's fine. I don't disagree that an impede lynch would give us decent information. What did momo put his VC ay?
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #694 (isolation #32) » Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:23 am

Post by Hawk »

Okay so Impede is at L-2 with momos vote. I'm willing to vote so he's basically at L-1. I won't move my vote for fear of retarded town or scum quickly ending the day.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #759 (isolation #33) » Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:03 am

Post by Hawk »

I don't like that Momo is making preflip associatives or that Dino is defending Impede now and other people seem to just be like alright alright. Dino even if he is extremely towny doesn't mean he's right about impede.

Pedit: Momo directing PRs feels bad in general for the game. As much as I town read momo for his earlier comment.

Also Jay shoot whoever you feel is scummiest that we don't lynch. Just don't announce it.

Ppedit: Will analyze that weird ass statement for crumbs later.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #768 (isolation #34) » Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:15 am

Post by Hawk »

I'm not defending impede? I voiced intention to vote him earlier. I'm still for an impede lynch if you would read momo -_-;;.

Also you were directing PRs. Pre flip associative aren't good because analyzing them before a flip is scummy. Now in a confirmed 3 party game it's fine but here you're just grouping people for information off the d1 flip. Your d1 flip should only truly be for information if you have no better options. There are plenty of options here no need to analyze things like associative before a flip.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #771 (isolation #35) » Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:18 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 767, Mathdino wrote:My interpretation is that he's supporting the impede case and is attacking my credibility and defence of him.

Pronoun mixup.
I'm not attacking you. I'm prefacing my distaste at people like Momo and Sheep that almost immediate unvoted at your decision to townlean impede. You can have your read and it be valid. I don't share that opinion (you even say it's mostly meta and feel based) but two others immediately followed your suit not forming opinions of their own.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #775 (isolation #36) » Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:20 am

Post by Hawk »

It's only annoying when.

Pagetop
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #781 (isolation #37) » Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:21 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 717, momo wrote:
In post 702, Mathdino wrote:God Impede, you're so bad under pressure. Gonna explain myself real quick.

Last page, on after post , I did go spend 10 or 15 mins analysing your meta and the previous game. The connections that I thought I saw weren't there. In fact your play is 100% consistent with your town meta. I wasn't gonna immediately unvote though because the utility of extra wagon analysis outweighs the slight risk of getting you lynched.

In post , when I said "Let me do my thing", I thought you'd understand that I was testing a wagon on you. In I wasn't even casing you and never got around to posting my review, because I already believed you were town at that point. Crumbed the reaction test wagon with "let the town do its thing".

Now I honestly don't know anymore. Your reaction in isn't what I'd expect from town!Impede, as someone who respects town!Impede.
UNVOTE:

I'm so confused about this. The people who jumped on after I started the wagon are sheep and momo, both of whom I'm townreading (sheep loses points, I don't think momo can lose points in my book). I'm wondering if Impede is the token mislynch whose wagon consists entirely of townies, or if I'm just wrong and you're actually scum.
Here's the way I see this...Impede is definitely not the scummiest person right now...that's not his value as a lynch. If we want to lynch the scummiest we go Creature and RedFlavor..either one...

Impede's flip, no matter what it is, provides us a lot of information to work with, I votes impede because it seemed to me the Creature wagon was losing traction and that impede was a fine new place to put my vote

My thought for the BEST LYNCH, is without a doubt CREAUTURE...he has more content than redflavor in the effort to make himself appear towny, but is scummy...this content provides us with additional information........

In fact, since the Impede wagon is losing traction again, (I think md taking his vote of has suddenly made it much harder for it to go through) I am going to ask you all to but your vote where it really belongs, on Creature.

UNVOTE: Impede
VOTE: Creature
Really? he had nothing to do with it momo??
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #788 (isolation #38) » Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:27 am

Post by Hawk »

That's what I'm getting at you say it doesn't affect your decision but you wouldn't have quoted Math there if it didn't also note less than a few posts later you flipped back to impede and now back to creature.

Like dude... you see how the post I quoted did not need to quote math if it didn't affect your decision.

Pedit:

As an asside Sheep as a guy who's almost lost his brother to suicide if you ever need someone to talk to PM me. I echo Maths Sentiment and hope you were just joking.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #793 (isolation #39) » Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:32 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 790, sheepsaysmeep wrote:we just have similar reads
But you unvoted without reading Maths commentary?? you literally sheeped his unvote...

It works both ways.

Also as an asside I maybe attacking Momos arguments but he's still pretty towny to me I just don't like his arguments. It helps me keep track and hopefully keep my townlean from tunneling cause that can lead to some bad groupthink
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #794 (isolation #40) » Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:39 am

Post by Hawk »

It's not almost identical in the sense that Sheep is just sheeping Math but they do end on a lot of the same wagons.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1039 (isolation #41) » Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:05 pm

Post by Hawk »

Almost 50 getting shot is unfortunate...

So we have an SK or does a real Vig want to claim one of those shots? Dino being alive is slightly unexpected as well but I suppose maybe Scum was worried about protectives.

Pedit: how did it mess up our hider strat?? Sorry I'm not great at setup strats. And don't get why it messed it up.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1040 (isolation #42) » Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:06 pm

Post by Hawk »

Also I take one Sunday off from Mafia and y'all push and lynch while we're waiting for a replacement... I mean at least it was creature who flipped red. I'm not surprised tho I would have pressured hard because of him refusing to claim.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1043 (isolation #43) » Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:12 pm

Post by Hawk »

Probably... I would hide behind Screenplay.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1047 (isolation #44) » Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:18 pm

Post by Hawk »

I'm a bit sceptical if Red Flavour being scum... Hammering a Partner 4 days to deadline seems unrealistic. But they were the two top wagons so maybe hammer for some towncred. could also be SK.

Pedit: I didn't think about that... that is indeed unfortunate...

Also I'm not Vigi so not me. I wouldn't have shot Either of those anyway.

Ppedit: Did A50 crumb anywhere that anyone spotted. Let me check something with the setup real quick
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1051 (isolation #45) » Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:26 pm

Post by Hawk »

In post 1046, sheepsaysmeep wrote:if vig exists i think the vig kill would be a50 tbh
I think the opposite. But A50 didn't seem scummy at all to me so... you could at least make arguement that Vigi was banking we didn't roll 3 or 4Ks for a double Vigi setup.

Pedit: Just curious... I was actually thinking adding in the Tracker it would upset how we could have double Vigi And one shot bus driver thus possibly making the Vig on Jay make sense but it doesn't add up... that's why I said let me.check the setup.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1057 (isolation #46) » Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:43 pm

Post by Hawk »

That popin was eh.... Assemble looked bad... Screenplay didn't look better... But I will admit Dino has felt very awkward since the hammer, and I was expecting him to be dead...

Pedit: I'm probably going to sleep soon as well I got work in the AM and it's 11 here.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1060 (isolation #47) » Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:29 pm

Post by Hawk »

In post 1059, sheepsaysmeep wrote:psure screen is town
Why??
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1064 (isolation #48) » Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:35 pm

Post by Hawk »

That's not a reason why... That's a explanation of your intent to Tr him... along with reasonable doubt of your TR. What original thoughts??

Pedit: What has he said that was towny to you?
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1082 (isolation #49) » Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:54 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 1081, havingfitz wrote:@Srceenplay...you just feel off to me. You haven't been lurking or anything...I just find your posting style to be different than my recollection of other games we've shared. Less effort? More terse? I don't get the Math push....I need to look those reasons over again.

My mafiascum priorities the next day or so are somewhere else. I'll refresh my thoughts on this game nlt this weekend. I want to look my other lynch pool players over more closely as well.

@Una...you mention A50 was perhaps targeted because someone thought he was a hider. Wouldn't they have targeted who A50 was supposed to hide behind if they wanted him out and get a twofer at the same time? If A50 actually WAS (i.e. had been) the hider, targeting him would have got his shooter/s nowhere.
I thought you didn't play a lot on weekends Fitz...
Did you and creature decide to be the most apathetic scum pair ever and see if town tears itself apart??

A50 hypoclaimed Creature as his hider target. So as far as Mafia knew they didn't know where he was hiding so shooting him would be the best chance tonight. Also Mafia would know if their is SK or not based off their role thread so shooting at a hider and missing would be fine cover if SK shot elsewhere
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1083 (isolation #50) » Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:57 am

Post by Hawk »

Actually wait no I'm wrong... Mafia wouldn't know if there is SK, I can't read these damn setups -_- I assumed that there was no 3 or 2 setup with both SK and 1shot bus but there is.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1096 (isolation #51) » Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:31 am

Post by Hawk »

Sure VOTE: Kop.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1154 (isolation #52) » Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:42 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 1153, Mathdino wrote:i'm really not at the top of my game in this game

We're not in MyLo because we lynched scum. I was doing the math as if we'd lynched town.

Still, if we lynch town today that puts us in 6v2v1 and 2 town deaths creates a 4v2v1 LyLo in which we're forced to try to hit the SK, which is gross. I think it's important to know what setup we're playing.
Double check your Math again... and then tell me if you're sure were in 6v2v1 lylo
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1155 (isolation #53) » Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:43 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 1154, Hawk wrote:

We're not in MyLo because we lynched scum. I was doing the math as if we'd lynched town.

Still, if we lynch town today that puts us in 6v2v1 and 2 town deaths creates a 4v2v1 LyLo in which we're forced to try to hit the SK, which is gross. I think it's important to know what setup we're playing.
Double check your Math again... and then tell me if you're sure were in 6v2v1
into potential
lylo
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1156 (isolation #54) » Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:43 am

Post by Hawk »

gosh damn stupid phone let me finish my post before...

ugh anyway EBWOP
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1158 (isolation #55) » Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:47 am

Post by Hawk »

Funny feeling Math is either scum or should really stop trying to do math and setup spec.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1159 (isolation #56) » Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:53 am

Post by Hawk »

Anyone else see the funny conclusion math continues to make despite 3 other fuck ups on the setup speculation?
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1162 (isolation #57) » Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:04 am

Post by Hawk »

Actually nah VOTE: Math Dino

Role fishing. Calling for a PR to claim in attempt to sort the setup. Implies he is VT or would claim VT if ran up.

Too much information. Messes up a conceivable amount of times with the setup spec but one thing remains consistent is that we are xv2v1. TTTTT is still a potential at a 50% rate. If Math is VT then he should lean even more heavily that we are TTTTT which only has 2 mafia and an SK. Making our current setup 8v1v1. But Math heavily believes we are 7v2v1.

Scum leader? Maybe... I don't like Screenplay either but as a scum player replacing in attempting to come in stand firm and vote towards the most widely townread player and call him scumleader?

someone correct me if I'm seeing things but this just feels right all of a sudden.

Pedit:.... Well you addressed my concern you were neglecting that 5t is 8v1v1.... but still :/
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1166 (isolation #58) » Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:53 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 1157, Mathdino wrote:No yeah we're currently in 7v2v1, I fucked up, that's not LyLo/MyLo at all.

That said I still believe anyone with a role in that list should claim.

It's extremely important to remaining scumhunting to know if the mafia team has 3 members or 2.

If it has 3, and we have 5 town PRs remaining, this game might be breakable by massclaim.

Edit: Town lynch today results in LyLo. That much is clear.
Literally your last two corrections to your assumptions are quoting only we are in xv2v1 and ignoring xv1v1 you made an assumption I even mentioned for you to double check your math. You did. And have chosen to post a lot of "content" asking for certain claims to be made under scrutiny of us being under 1t and not 5t.

It fishes people who don't have a solid grasp of the setup or possible setups into admitting they may or may not have a roll. If you are the sole other mafia member calling for any amount of claiming under the premise we are in xv2v1 gives you a called shot and if you have one partner left you know that there is at least one of the roles you mentioned and you call it forward and if you manage to get lucky and pull an investigative (basically all of the ones you listed) and we are under 1t your JOAT can take a strongarm shot through protective rendering our newly claimed Town investigative more moot while waiting yourself up well enough as town leader.

Also every preface of call out Mathdino for strategy is straight misreping. :p
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1194 (isolation #59) » Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:22 pm

Post by Hawk »

UNVOTE:

Not vig. Sufficient to say I'm not entirely convinced but I'm more willing to explore other options... Tho I swear to god Math Dino if that was an actual scumslip I'll never townread your shit again.

I'll post more later. Also sheep I thought slipped but it might be possible I was the only one semi following all the spec talk and caught that we can't assume 2 maf.

Also Impede were saying there is SK because at this point unless Fitz or Kop failed to claim everyone has chimed in that they aren't Vig or had ample time to claim.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1195 (isolation #60) » Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:36 pm

Post by Hawk »

Hey math why couldn't SK have shot Jay?? I either forget or didn't read why we came go that conclusion if there is an SK...
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1209 (isolation #61) » Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:51 am

Post by Hawk »

Vig should only claim if they shot Jay or A50... Because it should in theory rule out any setup with an SK which is beneficial for Town.

If we leave it as is with a tracker flip scum team might know quite a bit more about the setup than we so and the # of potential PRs left.

That's the only reason Vig should claim.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1210 (isolation #62) » Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:57 am

Post by Hawk »

But if no one's claiming vig then we should just for now assume we have an SK and play accordingly.

I actually at this point suggest we drop the Vig talk because far as I can see everyone claimed not vig.

Moving forward the setup is either 5t or 1t if we assume a serial killer at which point no one should claim shit now and we should move forward with analysis and lynching.

I don't like sheep. Didn't like Screenplay's predecessor but I want more from him a I can't read that slot well.

Kop I'm unsure of but Null is a good place. Impede Math and Fitz can be town for now if fitz keeps this up
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1214 (isolation #63) » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:01 am

Post by Hawk »

@Kop I'm fairly certain this is going to be forgotten but you said "I don't think Screen is scum. Early impressions, yes, but since turn of this day I don't think it. " But I'm having a hard time seeing anything involving day flip that makes screen town.

Creature and RedFlavor were cross voting each other at day end. Do we think it was a possible scum!Hammer??
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1215 (isolation #64) » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:03 am

Post by Hawk »

Fitz you mention Impede is on your town list now along with me and momo. And out RedFlavours slot as town lean because of VCA you don't think them cross voting and then Red hammering scum creature couldn't be distancing?
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1216 (isolation #65) » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:04 am

Post by Hawk »

There was supposed to be also why did Impede swap to town read to You? if you did VCA and don't think the hammer was scummy and townlean that whole section+kop you think scum was entirely off the wagon??
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1217 (isolation #66) » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:06 am

Post by Hawk »

@Sheep contribute a read list please. Or well anything. It doesn't have to be long but your ISO is at least 50% nonsense and pagetop.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1220 (isolation #67) » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:09 am

Post by Hawk »

Momo do you mind giving me a readlist sometime soon or at least your lynch pool? I know you don't like the Scum!Dino talk but the wagon against creature yesterday is widely townread and I'm a bit paranoid about potential bussing that could have happened.

Pedit: creatures votes must mean something we just don't know what yet Sheep.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1222 (isolation #68) » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:15 am

Post by Hawk »

You realize taking an action like that is doing something right. He voteheld for the entire fucking day if he thought he was being lynched he doesn't have to vote at all.

But noted. "Sheep: Creatures EoD vote is Wifom. Don't read too much into it"

Okay so ignoring creatures vote what about RedFlavours hammer. opinion thoughts??
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1224 (isolation #69) » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:22 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 1223, sheepsaysmeep wrote:im psure scum!red wouldnt have hammered and instead have let creature claim? im not entirely sure about this tho
Why? is that a meta read? If you're not sure voice out your reasoning right it down. Why does Scum!Red not hammer and wait for a claim versus not?

This game is very slow and there's a lot to slog through so forgive me if I'm asking more questions than providing pure content myself. I find town works better when everyone is providing content and doing little things like this rather than 1 to 3 players continuously making the largest ISO dives possible.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1230 (isolation #70) » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:32 am

Post by Hawk »

Okay well then I like this more than screenplay. At least until Kop comes back and explains why he's flipping the read.

VOTE: sheep

Pedit: I'll check that shortly.

Thanks fitz that makes sense. I too am not worried about hunting SK as I suck at that too.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1232 (isolation #71) » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:35 am

Post by Hawk »

Also anonymous feel free to chime in anytime here with thoughts. I k la you're playing catchup but your slot has a lot of questions from me. Tho fitz makes valid points in your defense.

Pedit: you think??

His big "How do we know there is SK??!?!" a few posts back did feel funny to me because it seemed obvious we were assuming no one was claiming the second NK as a vig shot.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1233 (isolation #72) » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:36 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 1232, Hawk wrote:Also anonymous feel free to chime in anytime here with thoughts. I
know
you're playing catchup but your slot has a lot of questions from me. Tho fitz makes valid points in your defense.

Pedit: you think??

His big "How do we know there is SK??!?!" a few posts back did feel funny to me because it seemed obvious we were assuming no one was claiming the second NK as a vig shot.
EBWOP
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1239 (isolation #73) » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:52 am

Post by Hawk »

So At the time of L-1 Jays wagon was

Fitz/Sheep/Impede/Moml/Assemble/Dino.

With Math saying he was holding intent for hammer ironically.

Sheep/Momo/Impede were all on the cross wagon. As I also mentioned I probably would have put jay at L-1.

Assemble became screenplay so the slot was okay with a Jay lynch fwtw.

Case for screenplay, was in general seeming to just clearly push against the flow of the game scum reading dino on entry. Assembly looked really bad with his l-2 vote on creature. Slot in general to me feels scummy.

I'm more interested in Sheep because he was off Creatures wagon kinda but held hammer waiting for a claim. He even mentioned he thought Red if they were scum would have waited for a claim which kinda was what sheep was doing end if d1.

Also I understand Kop/Screenplay make a a lot of sense Math but I'll just point out I that I want to hear what about the day flip has Kop town reading screenplay.

Pedit: Yeah see. Math makes so much sense but I want to hear Kop defend his opinion that screen looked good on day flip.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1240 (isolation #74) » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:54 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 1239, Hawk wrote:So At the time of L-1 Jays wagon was

Fitz/Sheep/Impede/Momo/Assemble/Dino.

With Math saying he was holding intent for hammer ironically.

Sheep/Momo/Impede were all on the creature wagon. As I also mentioned I probably would have put jay at L-1.

Assemble became screenplay so the slot was okay with a Jay lynch fwtw.

Case for screenplay, was in general seeming to just clearly push against the flow of the game scum reading dino on entry. Assembly looked really bad with his l-2 vote on creature. Slot in general to me feels scummy.

I'm more interested in Sheep because he was off Creatures wagon kinda but held hammer waiting for a claim. He even mentioned he thought Red if they were scum would have waited for a claim which kinda was what sheep was doing end if d1.

Also I understand Kop/Screenplay make a a lot of sense Math but I'll just point out I that I want to hear what about the day flip has Kop town reading screenplay.

Pedit: Yeah see. Math makes so much sense but I want to hear Kop defend his opinion that screen looked good on day flip.
EWOP: fixed Momos name and somehow my phone changed creature to cross in the 3rd sentence
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1243 (isolation #75) » Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:14 am

Post by Hawk »

That's a fair point.... Hmmm....

UNVOTE:

Math why are you town reading Unah again all I have down for Unah is Forgettable posts. ISO later. PoE slot potential later. So I don't have a case one way or the other...
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1245 (isolation #76) » Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:17 am

Post by Hawk »

Oh also I noted that you cleared us because of ignorance but PoE me una fitz and now you have all of us in the top half of your read list? Well fitz is null but still higher than 3 others and you're specing impede is SK if SK was on the wagon.

Pedit: Thank you will address that shortly annoymous.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1314 (isolation #77) » Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:12 am

Post by Hawk »

Still at work but skimmed the last few pages.

@Fitz I pulled my vote because I was waiting on Kop to respond to me or something pressing came up.

@Anon if it makes you feel better my sheep vote after Math asked for more votes on Kop was because if laziness and wanting to see if it would draw up any discussion from the players as that moment I think the thread was pretty inactive. You're the only one that seemed to care I sheeped what Math said instantly. Which is funny no one wanted to call out my hypocracy considering I've talked about two other players (momo and sheep) being directly influenced or sleeping whatever math says.

Momo votes are sus but momo naturally has sloppy play as scum and as town, so I'm not surprised I'll do more later.

Kay back to work. If anyone has questions @me and I'll try and get to them.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1315 (isolation #78) » Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:14 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 1314, Hawk wrote:Still at work but skimmed the last few pages.

@Fitz I pulled my vote because I was waiting on Kop to respond to me or something pressing
to come
up.

@Anon if it makes you feel better my sheep vote after Math asked for more votes on Kop was because if laziness and wanting to see if it would draw up any discussion from the players as that moment I think the thread was pretty inactive. You're the only one that seemed to care I sheeped what Math said instantly. Which is funny no one wanted to call out my hypocracy considering I've talked about two other players (momo and sheep) being directly influenced or
sheeping
whatever math says.

Momo votes are sus but momo naturally has sloppy play as scum and as town, so I'm not surprised I'll do more later.

Kay back to work. If anyone has questions @me and I'll try and get to them.
EBWOP
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1323 (isolation #79) » Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:36 am

Post by Hawk »

I am not any of those 3 roles dino.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1327 (isolation #80) » Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:39 am

Post by Hawk »

No stop what sheep? also I'm town and from my PoV I gain more from answering dinos question than not. You being against this without reasoning is just plain bad regardless of alignment.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1458 (isolation #81) » Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:36 am

Post by Hawk »

VOTE: Sheep

Claim? I can echo sentiments other people have already stated or even just voice that I felt like you haven't contributed meaningfully towards the game but that would be a misrep of your position.

I actually enjoyed Sheep's case against Momo but it felt less like he was attacking momo as actually being scummy more so just attacking momos case against screenplay.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1487 (isolation #82) » Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:38 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 1460, Kop wrote:Hawk that makes me feel uneasy about you. The last time I played with you when we were in lylo, I read you as scum hence why I hammered you, but looking between that game and this one, this one it doesn't feel like your town game.

UNVOTE: Sheep

Consider this at still L-1 but I don't want a potential hammer right now till everyone has chirped in.
This feels pretty town from Kop. Don't read too much into that game Kop. That was my first game on site and I had a lot more time on my hand and motivation to do deeper ISO dives and case summaries. I think my style has evolved a lot more and I keep more outside notes than I did back then.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1488 (isolation #83) » Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:57 am

Post by Hawk »

Anyone think Momo Sheep debate might be TvT?? I understand Sheep's stance on Momos misrep being scummy but I'm not sure I buy that case. Unless were dealing with 1T there should be only 1 scum so anyone saying Sheep is chainsawing for Screen that makes no sense if you're still believing 5T...
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1490 (isolation #84) » Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:06 am

Post by Hawk »

I'm not saying it's TvT I'm asking if other people feel like there isn't one scum between the two.

Idk if there is or not but the few arguments against Sheep's case was chainsawing and momo being a little reachy with his caught scum attitude.

Also I'm not townfirming Kop but if Kop is scum pulling his vote because I put sheep to l-1 Before sheep claims is hella conservative for maf or SK.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1494 (isolation #85) » Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:10 am

Post by Hawk »

Also I thought you thought SK was on creatures wagon? Unah was off the wagon... So if Unah is SK does that mean all of creatures wagon was town??

Pedit: Unah makes a good point... I was still under the thought that Impede looked the most SKish on the first wagon...

Momo could be SK too... his earlier townread comments with jay and that logic is hella towny but as SK his sloppy play would be fairly good as he would mask any scumminess and still be able to hunt scum.

Ppedit: well that sheep wagon lost traction fast...... I figured it seemed safe to get him to l-2/1 And get some content going....
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1498 (isolation #86) » Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:19 am

Post by Hawk »

Sheep feels like a good partner for creature IMO. He never honestly pushed creature nor did he vote him d1. I thought I said earlier I thought sheep was the most scummy off the wagon?

I could be wrong it's just how I'm interpreting the game right now. Sheep's arguments against Momo aren't that bad.

Pedit: You didn't say it was off wagon I thought you said you thought SK was on wagon or at least most likely Impede in that case. I'll find the quote.

I think Impede is town but that doesn't mean they can't be SK. Sorry if that clashes with anything just in my mind I would think SK motivation would be hunt scum like town while shooting town that's hunting you.

Unah wouldn't have Shot A50 or Jay d1 I don't think but maybe I'm missing something I haven't ISO'd A50 since beginning for the day.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1502 (isolation #87) » Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:30 am

Post by Hawk »

That's reasonable.

I need to get back to work but I'm leaving my vote here as while I do appreciate Sheep's case on Momo I highly doubt Momo is scum with creature. Most of the arguments I can think of for Momo/Creature is a bit WiFoMy so it's more of a gut feeling that he could possibly be maf.

As for SK I highly doubt Una shot A50 and I feel like Impede had much better reason too and arguing that Jay was shot by SK at this point I think is just bad. Even Jay was potentially shooting into you with his shot pool I don't think you shoot Jay as SK.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1524 (isolation #88) » Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:49 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 1517, Mathdino wrote:hey momo gimme thoughts on fitz as a creature partner
I know you asked momo but Fitz had a grand total of one post really referencing addressing creature d1. So if they're scum pair it has nothing to do with their interactions d1 and needs to he drawn entirely from d2.

Fitz originally lists not liking Red, Screen and Momo d2. Now is okay with the case on sheep from impede despite not liking impede d1. I don't think fitz is that scummy from his direct line of play but it would be more clear if he had more content. He barely posted d1 and his d2 thoughts are hard to categorize pre flip for me.

I dont think fitz is likely maf if sheep is not maf. But he could be.

Honestly gun to my head if I had to guess. 1 maf and SK left it would be Sheep and Impede. If I'm wrong about sheep I think 2nd Maf was either non existent d1 (fitz, Assemble/screen, Kop) or was on the wagon. Red/Ghost or Momo. But I doubt if we have 2 Maf that Creature was Bussed.

SK is harder if it's not Impede. Why do we think Una would have shot A50?
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1566 (isolation #89) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:00 am

Post by Hawk »

Did everyone claim not the XX roles so we're almost certainly 5T?? If they did I would like to address Fitz concern that IF town still has Vig that they should claim... because in the event that we do have Vig and not SK and we don't have II, RR, or HH, because people haven't claimed Gunsmith, 1-shot Tracker, 1 shot Commuter then we would firmly be in a good spot that P or PP could be possible and doc would have claimed Vigis back and JOAT would have to Wifom who's Doc.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1567 (isolation #90) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:06 am

Post by Hawk »

Also fitz remember a50 is a dead tracker so 0t is impossible. Meaning vigi claim would firmly cement us into 2t I think. while no Vigi claim puts us into 1t or 5t because there were 2 NK.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1596 (isolation #91) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:42 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 1592, Mathdino wrote:
In post 1590, UnaBombaH wrote:I know you put a lot of effort towards your setup-spec Mathdino, but can you make a short, simple post on HOW SURELY we are against 1+1 at this point?
It's very important to me, as I read interactions better than anything else.
I calculated all the possible setups that involve 2+1 and found they were so incredibly unlikely compared to the setups with 1+1 that the chances were around 1:20.

It's important to me too. That's why I did the not-really-sorta-massclaim.

There is 1 mafia remaining. I'd stake a lot on this one.
All calculations assume no player is lying about not being Vig and no one lied about being one of the 2 letter roles.

Also I meant 7t not 0t earlier .. my bad

I highly doubt we have double doc too but Doc JK seems possible if there is a lying vig.

Anyway. Are we lynching Sheep, I still thought this was the best lynch considering what we know about the setup or are assuming about it anyway.

@Screen while I agree Una before Math I don't expect either of those to flip SK at least not today/tonight.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1602 (isolation #92) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:53 am

Post by Hawk »

Okay so now that Una is off and I won't be competing with you two cause I'm at work I can talk the Sheep dive if you want. Link me the games I don't know where they are if they got posted prior.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1610 (isolation #93) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:27 am

Post by Hawk »

Okay. UNVOTE: Not that I expect a quick hammer but I didn't realize he was at L-1. For all intents and purposes my vote is still here but I want to read this Metadive and compare it. I'll be back with my findings hopefully within the hour. Taking Lunch and Gotta pick up my kids from school so this gives me something to do while I eat.

But please someone post intent to hammer so we can get a claim from sheep.

Pedit: if the vote count is really off I'll revote here shortly.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1612 (isolation #94) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:29 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 1607, sheepsaysmeep wrote:yeah that meta is all old and sour as hell
This is scummy btw. Without even reading the dive I think this is scummy. Like why even post this unless you believe your meta will shine negatively on you this game.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1614 (isolation #95) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:41 am

Post by Hawk »

Okay im still reading but answer me this then sheep. Have you forcibly changed your meta as town because of some reason? be introspective here.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1616 (isolation #96) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:51 am

Post by Hawk »

I only ask because if you consistently play to town wincons as town then you should never be afraid of a Metadive. So unless you had a shift from being lynch bait or overall had something you needed to clean up about your town play or slop down your town play if you get shot early a lot then you don't have anything to worry about...
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1620 (isolation #97) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:07 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 1617, sheepsaysmeep wrote:as town i should be afraid of being lynched, so i should be afraid of smth that just doesnt work at all and is basically a case against me
Town shouldn't be afraid to be lynched. If you get lynched you were playing poorly, or there was a dissonance within the town. Very rarely will a decently playing town player get lynched without a few scum on their wagon.

So from Sky in the other game Big tells between scum!sheep versus town!sheep is that Scum sheep gives more townread, less explanations of his own reads, and less readslists.

Would you agree Math? I'm gonna do a write-up of Sheep soon.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1625 (isolation #98) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:15 am

Post by Hawk »

Sheep do you have another completed town game besides the polygamist and the newbie?
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1628 (isolation #99) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:59 am

Post by Hawk »

Spoiler:
In post 213, sheepsaysmeep wrote:careful of oot pls :D
from skimming the first two pages, jay's talking abt motivation seems genuine enough for locktown
una also seems rlly relaxed
those two are in my townblock
if srs is pretty opportunistic
In post 219, sheepsaysmeep wrote:
In post 111, JaydragonKing wrote:After stumbling my first game, I learned I like the way I play now, and it will eventually adapt, but that's for future me to deal with. What I don't get is the fact your already pushing me out as a liability, Dino. If you want to discredit me in the game, do it when I actually have something really tangible to push against.

Your also even more pushy then before, too. Thinking about what kop said, with you trying so early and yard to get out reads, I'm inclined to believe his statement until further evidence is given.
this moves jay from town to a scumlean
the first part is an overreaction
the second is a hard omgus/grasping for reasoning kind of
In post 229, sheepsaysmeep wrote:i would hide behind impede
atm i look like town: mathd
im somewhat liking assemble and a50
nullscum: jay/impede
scum: red
In post 315, sheepsaysmeep wrote:i like having fitz
In post 491, sheepsaysmeep wrote:yo
tr'ing a50
In post 887, sheepsaysmeep wrote:screen is town at first glance
In post 942, sheepsaysmeep wrote:screen catches up like i do as town
he also has quite a few original thoughts
tr'ing him

i dont fall under good tone/gut readers tho
These are all of Sheep's townread giving out posts I think

Most of his townreads he gives out in response to what seems like a single post or spot where they did something but no indication of what he thought was towny about it. I find this is a very safe way as scum to talk about townreading players without seeming scummy on the surface. Looks worse if it becomes habit and is inspected later.
In post 223, sheepsaysmeep wrote:jay puts in no effort to try to solve anything, probably scum content with the wagons
i'd hop on red from where i am
bookmark
In post 256, sheepsaysmeep wrote:VOTE: jay
In post 290, sheepsaysmeep wrote:k
my vote on jay was to put on some pressure, what i got was a bad reaction followed by a strong omgus and a misrep
In post 293, sheepsaysmeep wrote:
In post 285, Creature wrote:Does anyone have any experiences with RedFlavor? Is he usually a lurker?
i havent played with him but looking at him he's incredibly inactive, it's more of inactivity than lurking i think
In post 338, sheepsaysmeep wrote: is more scumclaim than vi
In post 556, sheepsaysmeep wrote:somene calling himself obvtown pings me
In post 557, sheepsaysmeep wrote:also somewhat of an overreaction
In post 560, sheepsaysmeep wrote:
In post 558, momo wrote:
In post 556, sheepsaysmeep wrote:somene calling himself obvtown pings me
I think everyone with a town role pm thinks that they are obv!town, especially if they are trying and frustrated that some people can't see it
nope, although that is how it is for some ppl ive played with i guess
In post 559, momo wrote:
In post 557, sheepsaysmeep wrote:also somewhat of an overreaction
I'm not over reacting, I'm picking apart a scummy post by one of my scum reads
still is overreacty
In post 574, sheepsaysmeep wrote:
In post 573, JaydragonKing wrote:But at this point I'm honestly taking into account that Assemble is going to be replaced at the beginning of day 2 or the twilight of day 1. Hanging him doesn't seem like the best bet to me
this doesnt matter; we like his lynch because he is scummy
These are all of his D1 scumread with explanations before he addresses creature more. He spends most of his time between Red, Jay, and a little bit on Assemble. In hindsight we know Jay was a mislynch but a lot of us were there. The lack of content and explanation is damning but the reads themselves not so much as we were all kinda thinking that way here. Red I'm not sure I follow the progression but I'll let other people determine what they think. Assemble feels opportunistic regardless of that slot flip. He had posted twice and one post was super slimy but that's about it. Its really bad if The slot is town and only slightly less bad if it's scum, since well... it's obvious but doesn't need to be addressed as such.

In post 595, sheepsaysmeep wrote: helps me see scum!creature
This caught my eye. Not sure why he thought that was relevant to the creature case.... I don't see it as much.
In post 667, sheepsaysmeep wrote:impede, is it a coincidence that math puts you in a scumpartner pool with creature and you start looking at him and voting him?
the sequence is funky to me
This is some next level shading if Sheep is scum with creature and is worried creature is gonna flip. Also buddying math.
In post 673, sheepsaysmeep wrote:VOTE: impede
bad reaction
more pressure
This feels like an odd progression and just a reason to vote impede with little substance. Doesn't state wht the reaction is bad.
In post 681, sheepsaysmeep wrote:
In post 676, Impede wrote:Yeah cause Scum!Impede has no idea that OMGUS is a scumtell. Zzz.
wifom
you dont have any scum meta for us either i think
This feels reachy/begging the question. Like provide your scum meta so we know you don't OMGUS as scum... When really?? I mean... idk that seems like a weak argument....

In post 685, sheepsaysmeep wrote: is scummy in an awkward way
In post 691, sheepsaysmeep wrote:
In post 689, Hawk wrote:
In post 683, momo wrote:Impede, Impede, Impede....you have disappointed me greatly....

I townread you! But math's case is just to good.

Furthermore, your vote on Creature...see that looks like last ditch bussing...here's the thing, you can't bus after you are scum read for associations....That vote switch, the whole change under pressure to someone you are suspected to be buddies with, it gave you away....A tip for your next game, bus well early game...I'm not saying you won't be caught, it just won't be like this....

UNVOTE: Creature

Even though I read both as scum, Impede lynch gives us the most information...we think we are on to something but he was once in our town bloc....Impede flipping red gives us a lot...if he flips green, we still have creature and redflavor
You mean this sheep? yeah I don't like that part.
i saw the first two lines of this post and said i thought momo was scummy
now i read that part and i agree that it's scummy for impede and better for momo
This is super interesting because I still don't understand how he flipped on his momo read here... Also Momo as a side note has an interesting statement that I bolded that still bugs me. Creature flipped scum so that's hella awkward.

In post 696, sheepsaysmeep wrote:im fine with creature or impede today
Remember when I pointed that next level shading.
In post 738, sheepsaysmeep wrote:
In post 735, momo wrote:Impede flipping red practically confirms Creature as scum
no
Breaking that implication because if Impede gets lynched Sheep wants it to refer back to his previous statement to clear Creature, while if creature gets lynched he wants it to imply that Impede is scum.

Basically Im seeing Sheep subtly making a chase for if Impede = Scum then Creature = town

But if Creature = scum then Impede = town.

Because of his post in

Here's everything in sheep's ISO that resembles a town or scumread and reasoning as well as a few things that stand out too me.

I'm okay with a sheep lynch.

VOTE: Sheep

I'll do his d2 if people want it but I gotta get my kids now.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1630 (isolation #100) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:00 am

Post by Hawk »

Oh he's back yo L-1 now btw. We should let Gamma catchup so no one hammer until then please.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1641 (isolation #101) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:13 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 1634, Srceenplay wrote:Still say it’s the wrong lynch.

VOTE: sheep
Then why vote? Ffs
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1643 (isolation #102) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:15 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 1640, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 1639, Mathdino wrote:
In post 1637, Srceenplay wrote:Don’t even.
dude i definitely alluded to that idea multiple times

ghost never went after sheep and redflavor hypoclaimed sheep as his target
You didn’t care about trusting that thought earlier.
I do feel the same Screen if Math was that worried about it wouldn't he unvote after I put him back to l-1??
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1653 (isolation #103) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:28 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 1651, Mathdino wrote:Look whatever

just don't lynch Impede or Gamma if I die pls.

I'm extremely sure neither of them are SK/mafia.

I recommend any rolecops check some obv-not-mafia for SK. momo, Hawk, Una, etc.

I'd be pretty down with JK protection if there's one out there tbh.
It's okay I gotchu boi
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1656 (isolation #104) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:31 am

Post by Hawk »

I feel like Momo was obv!notmafia... Also fairly towny. You also had no other scumread cases outside of his before or after his push on you.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1660 (isolation #105) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:34 am

Post by Hawk »

Tbh if I was a betting man and you told me Impede wasnt SK its Kop or Una.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1677 (isolation #106) » Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:44 am

Post by Hawk »

I'm not SK.

I suck at hunting SK.

Also I was more confident it was impede not Kop or Una. Kop and Una look pretty town with Ghost being mafia and Impede still being alive. Flip Impede first imo.

Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1682 (isolation #107) » Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:06 pm

Post by Hawk »

In post 74, Impede wrote:Jay is the SK, that’s why he has a survivor wincon. Game solved. Great effort. Let’s go home guys
In post 341, Impede wrote:
In post 311, Almost50 wrote:
In post 308, Creature wrote:They look more like VIs and easy mislynches for me.
Listen to you. You're making no cases, no effort to sort anyone. You're not voting, and you're defending whoever the majority thinks maybe good lynches w/o giving any rational reason for it nor providing an alternative.

Now I acknowledge I have seen you do this as Town too, but I'm not even getting that sinking feeling you're Town here.

Like why do you think I picked YOU as my hypothetical target if I was Hider?
This is wolfy. I could see this being town trying to pressure a scumread, but it comes off as contrived.
In post 348, Impede wrote:
In post 345, Almost50 wrote:
In post 341, Impede wrote:
In post 311, Almost50 wrote:
In post 308, Creature wrote:They look more like VIs and easy mislynches for me.
Listen to you. You're making no cases, no effort to sort anyone. You're not voting, and you're defending whoever the majority thinks maybe good lynches w/o giving any rational reason for it nor providing an alternative.

Now I acknowledge I have seen you do this as Town too, but I'm not even getting that sinking feeling you're Town here.

Like why do you think I picked YOU as my hypothetical target if I was Hider?
This is wolfy. I could see this being town trying to pressure a scumread, but it comes off as contrived.
You know what? I've just sneezed AND coughed. I bet "now you could see it being Town catching a cold", but it would still comes off as scummy sneezing/coughing to you. Right? Right!
I didn't hear you sneeze and cough, so it's hard to say. I do hear a lot of "woof woof" though.
In post 361, Impede wrote:Decided to take a closer look at Kop rather than continue lazily nullreading him. Not enough for me to want to vote him, but it's moved him to a scumlean for me.
In post 79, Mathdino wrote: Kop: POLICY LYNCH. idk him giving advice to jay seems really forced, the way he's doing it. like he's speaking as a player and not as a townie?
Didn't really take notice of this at the time because of how forced Math's readslist was, but it echoes my exact sentiment of Kop's early play.

His entrance with the hammer response and all of the being LAMIST while also trying to look annoyed at Jay just comes off wrong. Lots of nice theory talk, but no real content.
In post 90, Kop wrote:Can you elaborate on some of these, because this is striking me as forced reads. Your accusing me of looking forced, this is more forced shit rather than actual reads.

How does Almost50 look town, what does town look like? He's made one RVS vote, and one filler post. How does that make him look town?

Creature, if you believe he is nullscum, why aren't you voting him since he's virtually your only scum read?

Impede, how is he towning around?

Jay, so your happy to lynch someone just to learn them to stop acting scummy, rather than actually lynching someone who you scum read? Do you scum read Jay or not?

Myself, your talking about policy lynching someone on page 4, and no reason because Fitz has painted myself as a policy lynch because of previous games.

Overall, reading these reads, I don't think they are actually genuine reads right now, and is just trying to look active.

VOTE: Mathdino
This is a jankity post. But it demonstrates two things to me: 1) Kop seems meticulous about his posts (scummy imho, but maybe personality), 2) For all the effort, he actually put no effort into understanding town motivation for Math's readslist and took it as an opportunity to discredit and vote.
In post 123, Kop wrote:@math I understand your reason by how or why you've posted the reads, I just felt they were forced rather than actual reads. Some of them I didn't agree with but I'll follow your thoughts and see how you progress with them.
After the previous post, this is very diplomatic. Why make nice-nice here? Any town motivation one might've ascertained from his previous post just went out the window because he just released all the pressure he applied to Math.
In post 322, Kop wrote:VOTE: Impede

This is a wagon outside of Jay/red that I'd like to take off. I don't necessarily scum read Jay, but I just feel he's being hard pressed into a mislynch, I just don't think scum would be that stupid to focus all of the attention onto themselves in the manner he has done since gamestart. I obviously wouldn't like to think that we could possibly go into LYLO with him but I'm wanting to go into different areas rather than focus on him for days on end.

Impede on the other hand, has given me nothing to note that I could town read him for, and I do like the case Fitz has put out against Impede. Last few pages that I have been reading, his name was popping out quite a bit. His vote on Jay doesn't make any sense to me at all, I wouldn't call it opportunistic, it felt more of a let go vote. If this wagon takes off and Impede flips scum, I would 100% go back for Jay because of how that vote felt to me.

Another point I didn't quite work out, he stated that he would hide behind Momo, why would you hide behind Momo considering he had him in his town read in post #152? Why would you not hide behind Fitz, or Una who you were scum reading? I understand hiding behind your town reads would give you a better chance of living, but also confirming your reads, doesn't give anything to gamestate because you don't really confirm anything, because you could be scum lying about being the hider and the hider might not even be in the game.
Here, Kop shows up out of nowhere (holidays, I'm sure, :roll:) and immediately sheeps Fitz. He clearly didn't want to be accused of sheeping though, so we get another meticulously crafted post and even an attempt at some original vote rationale. Problem is, the rationale is jank. The whole point of the hypoclaim in this scenario was to cover all our bases (at least that's how I understood it) so I picked a target that wasn't a hard and fast townread across the board, but who I felt wasn't scummy enough to have a reasonable chance of getting me killed. Using the hypoclaim as a basis for a vote is also really wolfy. It's purely intended as an information source if we get a Hider flip, so most town aren't going to put an excessive amount of thought into it, but the fact that he assumes that one
should
put a lot of thought into it seems to indicate that he's in a scum mindset where he has to go out of his way to choose his target carefully. This might be reaching or confbias, so feel free to shoot me down... it just doesn't sit well with me.
In post 327, Kop wrote:I understand that point on what your trying to make, but from my understanding, it would be useful if they went with there feels, rather than 'oh he's took him, I'll take someone else'. That way I can see what they are feeling and not going with the flow of the game.

I chose mine, without even looking at others, and went with what I feel I would have done if this were the real case.
I did too initially. Only checked the ongoing list when I realized what the intent was. I picked Momo BEFORE verifying that no one else did. Not that this matters. It just verifies that Kop is being very meticulous.
In post 330, Kop wrote:

How do you read Impede right now?

I understand you have your sights set on Jay, and I do agree with you with what you are saying, but personally I'd rather go for someone who can give us more information going into day two so we can get a stronger read on others, I feel lynching Jay on day one, isn't going to give us anything and reads won't be as strong as they would by lynching someone who gives us more. Jay will never be shot, so that is going to obviously be in the back of everyones mind and someone we don't want in LYLO, but he can easily be done on day 2 or 3 if we aren't further forward in lynching scum.
Maybe I'm annoyed because I'm the target of this statement, but advocating for a lynch because it's more informational rather than based on scumminess is alarming. I get that there's an unspoken subtext that "yeah you lynch someone scummy, but you should try to optimize the information you get from it", but he doesn't address the relative merits of lynching me vs lynching Jay based on scumminess, he only gets at the information we gain and then weirdly suggests that we would have to lynch Jay eventually. Possible scum setting up lynches?

Again, I don't think I want to detract from the existing wagon activity by moving my vote, but wanted to throw this out here and see if anyone thinks I'm not just excessively scumlensing.
I'll do more when I can but going through impedes ISO is gonna take a while. He talks a lot of wolfy talk d1 when we have no idea if there is SK. granted 50% of the games have SK. Also he seems to at one point get rather defensive of Kops push against him.

I'm at work and don't have time for a big super long analysis but I've been getting feelings from Impede being wolf since A50 flipped and we kinds figured it was more likely SK than anyone else. A50 ran a hard case against Impede d1 and probably would have picked it back up at some point. Plus was widely townread.

I need to ISO ghost and see if they were looking at anyone in particular that coulda pinged off a wolf.

Leaving in the quotes I started to find before realizing it was too much work for right now.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1684 (isolation #108) » Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:21 pm

Post by Hawk »

Actually wait. I wanna wait for Fitz UNVOTE:

Crazy paranoia.

Fitz you're not Vigi and were actually in 2t are you??

Pedit: Math that entire argument is counter intuitive to SK... SK should shoot town. They need as many night phases with Scum also killing town as possible. d1 the shot was most likely in self preservation to remove a50 as a threat to Impede and potentially drive Impede up for a lynch later.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1686 (isolation #109) » Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:33 pm

Post by Hawk »

In post 1685, Mathdino wrote:no you don't understand

i agree impede has no idea how SK works

that's the point

he as SK, by his own SK-moonlogic, would not have shot A50

that post he made needs to be explained from SK-pede's point of view

did he make it all up, or did he legit think that was SK strategy
-_________-

I mean you're not wrong... fuck...

I swear to god impede if you're SK and we lose to this I'm policy lynching you d1 every game we play from now until the end of time.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1688 (isolation #110) » Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:41 pm

Post by Hawk »

I'll be perfectly honest that seems more organic than Impedes...
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1690 (isolation #111) » Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:52 pm

Post by Hawk »

Question did you ever mention not knowing how SK works as a clear before Impede made his case?? I'm not sure if I believe the "they don't know" how SK works is a reasonable defense as to them being town.

We need to wait for people to get in here if nothing else.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1692 (isolation #112) » Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:56 pm

Post by Hawk »

In post 1691, Mathdino wrote:His SK post was one of the last of the day. I think I already tried to clear Una that way previously.

I think fitz did the same thing as Una at D2 start. So that might also be bunk.
So let's look at early day 1 and 2 Impede, Una and fitz. Screenplay I think isn't likely since he came in on a gambit pushing you Math. That seems suicidal for a replacing in SK.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1728 (isolation #113) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 5:42 am

Post by Hawk »

Cool not 2t.

Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1733 (isolation #114) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:40 am

Post by Hawk »

What about sleeping? Does that help us in any way?? I don't mean just today I mean moving forward. No one's claimed the last PR but a Rolecop/hider with hypoclaims might be able to break this endgame no?
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1735 (isolation #115) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:52 am

Post by Hawk »

My assumption is that it's not Rolecop cause I'm fairly certain if Rolecop was here unless they checked Momo and like a50 I don't see how they wouldn't have at least one to two innos.

However something we could do is assume that and all make hypo claims for who you have as inno or at least investigative results this let's us go through night cycles and if we do have a Rolecop solve for everyone Not SK if our Rolecop dies correct?

Like say. I'm Rolecop I have an inno on Kop and Math.

Idk. I'm just storming here.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1739 (isolation #116) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:59 am

Post by Hawk »

If I knew for sure there was a Rolecop I would propose this and have us declare our investigations for the next night and sleep.. we would have at least a 5 in 6 chance that SK would miss their target and force them to direct at the person who targeted them correct? This should put us in an optimal position to win.

But this is only if we have a rolecop.

Pedit:

Yeah like that. Because if we all say that and who we are targeting then the SK has to shoot the cop if they target them or risk getting lynched.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1741 (isolation #117) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:10 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 1740, Mathdino wrote:I heavily disagree with no lynching down to even. Even number of players is pretty bad for us.

We should lynch someone who's obviously gonna claim VT anyway. Like fitz.
If you want to do that I say lynch impede and we make a circle of hypo cop claims and targets. This directs the SKs kill and they can't win if they don't shoot who targets them unless they're confident they know who the cop is right? If we do that we are wrong about impede it puts us to 5 after the NK but if the cop gets shot we lynch his target, if we are still wrong at that point we go into lylo no better than now but if we are right we win at any of those previous junctures.

If the Cop isn't shot Cop can reveal and we have at least 2 confirmed town in 5 and that puts us at least 1 confirmed town into 3.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1745 (isolation #118) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:24 am

Post by Hawk »

Also tomorrow if RC doesn't die tonight and someone claims RC all other power roles will CC as we know there is only one PR left and we have two lynches to take out the PR cross claims.

Pedit: Yeah that just makes Impede obviously not RC and needs to be lynched.

We need a world where all the hypo inno claims make sense or the SK has a better chance at shooting the actual RC even if he isn't targeted by them...
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1750 (isolation #119) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:44 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 1748, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 1744, Mathdino wrote:ok guys it doesn't work if you voted and tried to push the guy you have an inno on
Winfom good sir. I’m not voting you.
I think he meant impede not you Screen... but I can see that too...

This idea of mine went so much better in my head...
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1756 (isolation #120) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:00 am

Post by Hawk »

Math being alive actually doesn't surprise me. I wouldn't shoot Math as SK a lot of his posts were geared towards solving Mafia gameatates plus he looked like he would be heavily protected. Interestingly enough a JK has the same power as Rolecop here considering anyone he's JK doesn't have a NK power. But JK would have already claimed by now I think.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1757 (isolation #121) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:01 am

Post by Hawk »

BTW just so we are all clear any doctors out there should not claim and if we go a night without kill then docs need to hypoclaims who they would have healed the night before.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1758 (isolation #122) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am

Post by Hawk »

followed by immediate sleep to go back to odd numbers.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1760 (isolation #123) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 1757, Hawk wrote:BTW just so we are all clear any doctors out there should not claim and if we go a night without kill then docs need to hypoclaims who they would have healed the night before.
Edit this should say the we all make doc hypoclaims who they would have healed the night before.

This provides an inno whenever doc dies/reveals.

Pedit: maths right. I'm done... one good setup breaking thing only..
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1761 (isolation #124) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:06 am

Post by Hawk »

ugh I didn't think 6v1 would be this stressful...
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1794 (isolation #125) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:50 am

Post by Hawk »

VLA until Monday Jan 22nd sometime

Sorry guys personal things and other commitments
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1859 (isolation #126) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:56 am

Post by Hawk »

Heeey we won. Nice!

Math was da MVP and also I'm glad my Wifom play like a PR worked on at least Math. I wanted to take the NK night 2 and 3 if I had too because I felt like there were stronger players than me.

Also sorry Impede you just seemed like the more obvious SK. Fitz flew under my radar and I actually thought he was the PR. Him or Kop. By the middle of day 3 i just wasn't sure anymore. End of day 2 I had Ghost as town so my reads were a bit frazzled going into d3 as I didn't eat the shot despite potentially looking like a PR and Math was alive so I thought maybe scum was still scared of a protective but not that I was a protective lol.

Anyway good game guys!! Math truly da MVP with town leadership and that sweet hider strat.

Return to “Completed Open Games”