momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Open 706: C9++

Post Post #0 (isolation #0) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:10 pm

Post by momo »

Welcome to Open:706 C9++

General Gameplay and Etiquette

1. You may not quote private Moderator-supplied information (either real or fabricated) of any kind. Paraphrasing (for role claims, etc.) is acceptable.
2. There is to be NO personal communication outside of the forum postings unless your role PM specifically allows it. Mafia members and werewolves may communicate at night and during the confirmation stage, but only in the PT specified in your role PM.
3. Private Topics will be released after the game ends. Do not post anything that you do not want revealed after the game ends. All rules still apply in PTs unless explicitly mentioned (for example, in some PTs such as Mafia/hydra PTs you may quote private Moderator-supplied information).
4. You are forbidden from talking about any other ongoing games in any thread.
5. Do not edit posts, even if you have the power to do so. If a post needs editing (e.g. incorrect tags or a duplicate post) tell me and I will do it.
6. Rule violations will be dealt with according to their severity, up to and including a Modkill. I may also ban you from my future games
7. Provable randomness is not permitted. You will not be allowed to use the dice tags.
8. All normal Mafia rules apply.
9. Follow the spirit of the rules. Using loopholes to get past the rules will be treated on a case-by-case basis.

Voting, Deadlines, and Player Death

1. A simple majority of all living members must agree on one person for a lynch to occur prior to deadline. The number of players required to lynch will be in all vote counts.
2. Once you have reached a simple majority no further votes or unvotes count.
3. Once a player is lynched the game enters twilight until I post a death scene; all players including the one who was lynched may continue to post during twilight.
4. As I will be using an automatic vote counter, all votes must be in the proper vote tags with the user's full name to be counted, like so: VOTE: momo
5. As I will be using an automatic vote counter, all unvotes must be in the proper unvote tags with the user's full name to be counted, like so: UNVOTE: momo
6. You may Vote: No Lynch - a simple majority of these vote types are required to send the game to Night phase without a lynch.
7. This game will have two week day deadlines. At deadline, no lynch will occur if no majority has been reached. Deadline extensions will only be given in extreme circumstances.
8. This game will have 48 hour night deadlines.
9. Prods may be issued at any point after a player has not posted for 48 hours. At any point, players may request a prod if a user has gone past 48 hours. Only on pdoge allowed.
10. If you anticipate being unavailable for more than a 48-hour period please post a notice to that effect in the thread. Treat this game as a commitment. Be considerate – don’t leave us hanging.
11. Dead players may not post in the main thread. "Bah" posts are not permitted.
12. If you have a role with a Night action your choices are due to me by the posted deadline. If I do not receive your choice via PM or relevant QuickTopic by the posted deadline you will forfeit your actions.
13. Any player with a Night action may instead submit a “No Action” PM to let the Mod know that you do not want to perform your expected action that Night phase. This is greatly appreciated if you plan not to perform an action.
14. If 3 days have a No Lynch, I will allow everyone to vote privately whether they want a draw. If everyone unanimously wants a draw,
the game will end in a draw. Otherwise, I will use plurality mechanics to force a lynch to occur.

Miscellaneous/Mechanics

This color text
is reserved for the mod. Do not use it. No invisible/small text is allowed, nor is cryptography. All text must be at least this large.
2. Please bold all requests to the mod so that they are not missed.
3. Have fun and treat this like the game it is.

Links for auto vote counter

Spoiler: links
linksDay 1 Post
Day 2 Post
Last edited by momo on Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1 (isolation #1) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:33 pm

Post by momo »

The Setup

-As you (hopefully) know, this is a C9++ game
-This setup uses a Daystart
-Serial Killer chooses Investigation Immunity or 1-shot BP pregame.
-Cops are guaranteed to be sane
-Cops get results in the form of Town/Antitown or Innocent/Guilty - SK's show up as Antitown/Guilty unless they have Inv-Immunity.
-Innocent Child is revealed at the start of Day 1 by the mod
-Doctors prevent one night kill.
-Kills are indistinguishable - do not use varying flavour for Mafia, Vigilante or Serial Killer night kills.
-Mafia Roleblocker cannot kill AND block in the same night.

More information can be found on the wiki page for this setup

I wish you all good luck, the game will start when 9 out of 13 players confirm their role pm.

Spoiler: role pms
Vanilla Townie
Welcome, [Player Name], you are a Vanilla Townie.
Abilities:

Your weapon is your vote, you have no night actions.
Win condition:

You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated and there is at least one town player alive.

Town Cop
Welcome, [Player Name], you are a Town Cop.
Abilities:

Each night phase, you may investigate one player in the game by PM'ing the mod. You will get results back in the form of Town, Antitown or No Result.
Win condition:

You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated and there is at least one town player alive.

Town 1-Shot Cop
Welcome, [Player Name], you are a Town 1-Shot Cop.
Abilities:

Once at night, you may investigate a player in the game by PM'ing the mod. You will get results back in the form of Town, Antitown or No Result.
Win condition:

Town Doctor
Welcome, [Player Name], you are a Town Doctor.
Abilities:

Each night phase, you may protect one player in the game from one nightkill.
Win condition:

Town 1-Shot Doctor
Welcome, [Player Name], you are a Town 1-Shot Doctor.
Abilities:

Once at night, you may protect a player in the game from one nightkill.
Win condition:

Town Vigilante
Welcome, [Player Name], you are a Town Vigilante.
Abilities:

Each night, you may select a player in the game to target for a nightkill.
Win condition:

Town 1-Shot Vigilante
Welcome, [Player Name], you are a Town 1-Shot Vigilante.
Abilities:

Once at night, you may select a player in the game to target for a nightkill.
Win condition:

Town Innocent Child
Welcome, [Player Name], you are a Town Innocent Child.
Abilities:

At the start of Day 1, the moderator of the game will announce you as an Innocent Child, confirming you as town.
Win condition:

Town Mason
Welcome, [Player Name], you are a Town Mason along with your partner(s) [Player Name] (and [Player Name]).
Abilities:

You are confirmed town to your mason partner(s) and vice versa. You are permitted to talk to your partner(s) during pregame and at nights in this [quicktopic].
Win condition:

Town Roleblocker
Welcome, [Player Name], you are a Town Roleblocker.
Abilities:

Each night, you may select a player in the game to roleblock. They will not be able to perform an action at night if they have one.
Win condition:

Town 1-Shot Roleblocker
Welcome, [Player Name], you are a Town 1-Shot Roleblocker.
Abilities:

Once at night, you may select a player in the game to roleblock. They will not be able to perform an action on this night if they have one.
Win condition:

Mafia Goon
Welcome, [Player Name]. You are a Mafia Goon, along with your partner(s), [Player Name] (and [Player Name]).
Abilities:

Factional communication: During the night phase you may talk with your partners here [QuickTopic link].
Factional kill: Each night phase, one of you or your partners may perform the factional kill.
Win condition:

You win when the Mafia obtain a majority or nothing can prevent this from occurring.

Mafia Roleblocker
Welcome, [Player Name]. You are a Mafia Roleblocker, along with your partner(s), [Player Name] (and [Player Name]).
Abilities:

Factional communication: During the night phase you may talk with your partners here [QuickTopic link].
Factional kill: Each night phase, one of you or your partners may perform the factional kill.
Roleblock: Each night phase, you individually may perform a roleblock on another player in the game. You cannot block and kill in the same night.
Win condition:

You win when the Mafia obtain a majority or nothing can prevent this from occurring.

Mafia Godfather
Welcome, [Player Name]. You are a Mafia Godfather, along with your partner(s), [Player Name] (and [Player Name]).
Abilities:

Investigation Immunity: You appear innocent to Cop investigations.
Win condition:

Serial Killer
Welcome, [Player Name]. You are a Serial Killer.
Abilities:

Pregame you must choose to be either Investigation Immune or 1-Shot Bulletproof.
Each night phase, you may select a player in the game to nightkill.
Win condition:

You win when you are the last player alive or nothing can prevent this from occurring.
Last edited by momo on Sun Dec 24, 2017 4:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2 (isolation #2) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:41 pm

Post by momo »

Player List

northsidegal

Assemblerotws

davesaz
Elmo TeH AzN
Chip Butty
havingfitz

Schism
Sleepless Assassin
CheekyTeeky
Voyc

Jodaxq
xXTonereaderXx

cytheflyguy
Almost Chara
Last edited by momo on Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:04 am, edited 2 times in total.
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3 (isolation #3) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:48 pm

Post by momo »

So far, 8 of the 13 players have confirmed. 9 are required to start the game. 1 more people!

EDIT: 9 of 13 players have confirmed. The game will be starting momentarily!!!
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4 (isolation #4) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:38 pm

Post by momo »

Almost Chara is a mod confirmed innocent child
Transcend
-BUT READING MOMO I FEEL LIKE HE IS THE PLAYER THAT IF HE GOT PRESSURED AS TOWN HE WULD BE LIKE FUCK YALL AND MOVE ON WITH WHATEVER ELSE HE WAS DOING
Boonskies
- Like, Momo is the most mislynchable player on all of mafiascum right now. I'm not day 1 lynching him.
TheGoldenParadox
As it stands, momo is a great player or maybe the most mislynchable player on the site right now
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5 (isolation #5) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:44 pm

Post by momo »

Votecount 1.1 Daystart

Welcome to the Game!

Votes

Nobody as of yet

Not Voting
: northsidegal, Assemblerotws, davesaz, Elmo TeH AzN, Chip Butty, havingfitz, Schism, Sleepless Assassin, Voyc, Jodaxq, xXTonereaderXx, cytheflyguy, Almost Chara

(expired on 2018-01-01 22:49:29)
Last edited by momo on Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Transcend
-BUT READING MOMO I FEEL LIKE HE IS THE PLAYER THAT IF HE GOT PRESSURED AS TOWN HE WULD BE LIKE FUCK YALL AND MOVE ON WITH WHATEVER ELSE HE WAS DOING
Boonskies
- Like, Momo is the most mislynchable player on all of mafiascum right now. I'm not day 1 lynching him.
TheGoldenParadox
As it stands, momo is a great player or maybe the most mislynchable player on the site right now
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7 (isolation #6) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:52 pm

Post by momo »

Votecount 1.2 #TimelyVoteconts

Didn't think you would see another votecount this quick did you???? I care about this game more than any mod you have ever seen. Nah, I just did it for the memes.

Votes

Almost Chara: (1) --- northsidegal

Not Voting
: Assemblerotws, davesaz, Elmo TeH AzN, Chip Butty, havingfitz, Schism, Sleepless Assassin, Voyc, Jodaxq, xXTonereaderXx, cytheflyguy, Almost Chara

(expired on 2018-01-01 22:49:29) until deadline
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12 (isolation #7) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:04 pm

Post by momo »

Votecount 1.3 #BringsmeBack

In my first game of mafia, which was; coincidentally, a C9++, I had no idea what I was doing. I signed up for a central park game because I didn't know what a newbie game was. To act like I was an alt and not a noob, I pretended to hate hydras, even though I had no idea what they were. I lost that game -___-

Votes

Almost Chara: (2) --- northsidegal, Elmo TeH Azn
Elmo Teh Azn: (2) --- cytheflyguy, Sleepless Assassin
Sleepless Assassin: (1) --- Voyc

Not Voting
: Assemblerotws, davesaz, Chip Butty, havingfitz, Schism, Jodaxq, xXTonereaderXx, Almost Chara

Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #21 (isolation #8) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:36 pm

Post by momo »

@Sleepless Assassin...the benevolent
storytelling godfather
mod has taken your concerns into consideration. I ask that you simply try. If it proves to be too hard for you, I will remember to double check your iso on every vote count to make sure your vote is counted.
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #62 (isolation #9) » Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:12 am

Post by momo »

Votecount 1.4 #RVS

In the games I have played, I have seen different viewpoints on RVS. Some are totally against it. Some selfvote to get the conversation moving. And some lurk through it all together. I just go with the flow....Because without RVS, there would be no game. No matter what I do, I still end up lynched however. I have never made it to lylo in a game that was not a micro. I wish you all good luck. Surpass my expectations. Do what I never could!

Votes

Jodaxq: (4) --- Jodaxq, Chip Butty, havingfitz, Elmo TeH Azn
Sleepless Assassin: (2) --- Voyc, Schism
Almost Chara: (1) --- northsidegal,
xXTonereaderXx: (1) --- davesaz
northsidegal: (1) --- Assemblerotws

Not Voting
: xXTonereaderXx, Almost Chara

Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #67 (isolation #10) » Tue Dec 19, 2017 11:02 am

Post by momo »

Votecount 1.5 #ReadTheRules

Once upon a time, I was in a game....it was some sort of jungle oligarchy or republic...I don't remember at this point. An user just registered on this site and started stalking all my games, especially this jungle one. He got us both kicked out of the game, ruining the experience for me. This just proves that reading the rules is important. So I ask that all of you take the time to carefully read the rules...thank you. If anyone can figure out where the rules were broken, I will allow them to make a "bah" post when they die. (TBH, I don't care about this infraction...it isn't a big deal. This was just a good opportunity for a story.)

Votes

Jodaxq: (3) --- Jodaxq, havingfitz, Elmo TeH Azn
Sleepless Assassin: (2) --- Voyc, Schism
Almost Chara: (1) --- northsidegal,

Not Voting
: xXTonereaderXx, Almost Chara, Chip Butty

Last edited by momo on Tue Dec 19, 2017 11:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #74 (isolation #11) » Tue Dec 19, 2017 1:20 pm

Post by momo »

I can confirm the above as a true fact....this is partially my fault...please cut me some slack, this is my first time modding
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #101 (isolation #12) » Tue Dec 19, 2017 3:51 pm

Post by momo »

I can't believe I have had to intervene this early....@xXTonereaderXX...you do not have a post restriction...nobody in this game does. I am going to have to ask you to stop trolling. Please play with behavior that is conducive to the game.
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #109 (isolation #13) » Tue Dec 19, 2017 4:07 pm

Post by momo »

In post 108, Jodaxq wrote:
In post 106, northsidegal wrote:
In post 101, momo wrote:
I can't believe I have had to intervene this early....@xXTonereaderXX...you do not have a post restriction...nobody in this game does. I am going to have to ask you to stop trolling. Please play with behavior that is conducive to the game.
i'm against this, for what it's worth. there's nothing necesasrily anti-wincon or otherwise against the rules about what she's doing, from what i can see.
I'm against this too. I'll just be sure never to get into a game with him/her/it/them again.
Alright then...the only reason I said that was because I thought you guys would want it to happen....It is D1 and I am willing to let it go...however, I am ASKING Tonereader that as the game progresses, to actually play
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #145 (isolation #14) » Wed Dec 20, 2017 11:01 am

Post by momo »

Hey guys...if you all didn't notice, after the first 2 people expressed that they were against my tonereader action, I took it back. I just thought that some people might want it and I put it out there. It's not happening anymore.

@Chip Butty....about your vote thing. If you read the whole thing, you would find out that I didn't actually care. I just used that for flavor because I thought it was pretty funny. I hope that you are not really replacing out. It was a joke.

This, my friends, is the problem with typing.
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #147 (isolation #15) » Wed Dec 20, 2017 11:10 am

Post by momo »

In post 146, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:I won't lie I'm really confused
Pretty much, I thought people were really annoyed at Tonereader so I told him to stop. Turns out they weren't so I took it back.

Then I made a vote formatting joke that Chip Butty didn't read the joke part to or something, and I think he threatened to replace out. I hope he's joking though.
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #148 (isolation #16) » Wed Dec 20, 2017 11:11 am

Post by momo »

In post 147, momo wrote:
In post 146, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:I won't lie I'm really confused
Pretty much, I thought people were really annoyed at Tonereader so I told him to stop. Turns out they weren't so I took it back.

Then I made a vote formatting joke that Chip Butty didn't read the joke part to or something, and I think he threatened to replace out. I hope he's joking though.

EDIT: I have confirmed with CB that it was a joke. He will NOT be replacing out.
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #152 (isolation #17) » Wed Dec 20, 2017 12:59 pm

Post by momo »

Votecount 1.6 #RespectTheSmilies

During my first game, I discovered something very important. Smilies...this is how they go: :D :) :] :lol: :giggle: :P :roll: :wink: :cool: :mrgreen: :neutral: :oops: :o :eek: :( :? :mad: :cry: :evil: :good: :twisted: :igmeou: :shifty: :cop: :doc: :dead: :facepalm: :yawn: :nerd: ...Use these when you make jokes, otherwise, your entire game may fall apart. A good example would be (thinks back on life) why a few posts ago of course. The game was in chaos because we did not use smilies. Ah, the good old days.

Votes

Sleepless Assassin: (4) --- Voyc, Schism, xXTonereaderXx, Jodaxq
Jodaxq: (2) --- havingfitz, Elmo TeH Azn
havingfitz: (2) --- northsidegal, cytheflyguy
Elmo Teh Azn: (1) --- Sleepless Assassin
Schism: (1) --- Almost Chara

Sleepless Assassin is the leading wagon at L-3.

Not Voting: Chip Butty

Last edited by momo on Wed Dec 20, 2017 1:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #245 (isolation #18) » Sun Dec 24, 2017 4:29 am

Post by momo »

A very poorly formatted version of the role pms has been spoilered. There you go tonereader. However, I am warning you not to misquote me. Happy Holidays to everyone!
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #250 (isolation #19) » Sun Dec 24, 2017 2:39 pm

Post by momo »

In post 249, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:
@Mod V/LA Till 12/30
Alright...also, I will not be prodding anyone unless it is requested by other players until January 2nd because of christmas/new year

btw...all those who make 3 posts on my GTKAS over the course of their life earn the right to make a bah post
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #253 (isolation #20) » Sun Dec 24, 2017 4:24 pm

Post by momo »

In post 252, Assemblerotws wrote:
In post 251, xXTonereaderXx wrote:
In post 250, momo wrote:
btw...all those who make 3 posts on my GTKAS over the course of their life earn the right to make a bah post
Mods mod and players play. Unless you know what you are doing (which you completely don't btw) what you are doing is beyond unacceptable because this is basicly Out of Game influence. No one cares about your stupid minitheme so you're not getting reviewers for it, and certainly no one cares about you. FYI your post was reported. Have a nice day and see you again hopefully never.
GTKAS is the Get to Know a Scummer subforum, where you can ask users about their personal lives, experiences, and opinions. That was harsh as hell, but you have a point that he shouldn't be bribing people with in-game rewards for visiting his GTKAS, and it honestly looks pathetic that he felt he had to resort to this to get traffic on his GTKAS.
I meant it as a joke...If you guys didn't notice, I have been giving bah posts out to make the game funnier. If y'all have that much of a problem,
fine. I just try to make this game funny and enjoyable on Christmas Eve because there is just about nobody posting today and this is what I get. All I do is try and entertain you people. I really hope you are joking because if not, that is beyond harsh. The reason all I do is Bah posts is because some allow it and some don't. This way, I can just have a couple challenges to get the game going again so it doesn't die.
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #292 (isolation #21) » Thu Dec 28, 2017 5:54 am

Post by momo »

Dies anyone want a votecount. It feel pretty unnecessary at this point but I feel like asking.
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #319 (isolation #22) » Fri Dec 29, 2017 1:00 pm

Post by momo »

Votecount 1.7 #Happy Holidays

Happy holidays everyone! Let me watch tv in peace!

Votes

Jodaxq (2) --- havingfitz, Elmo TeH Azn
havingfitz: (3) --- northsidegal, cytheflyguy, jod
Schism: (1) ---voyc,
Assemblerotws (4) tone, almost chara, schism, Sleepless Assasin

Assemblerotws is the leading wagon at L-3.

Not Voting: Chip Butty

Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #321 (isolation #23) » Fri Dec 29, 2017 4:13 pm

Post by momo »

In post 318, Chip Butty wrote:Okay, one of my games just ended (micro 756 if you want to see my scum game), and anothet just went into night, so I can focus more attention here now...
Please refrain from mentioning ongoing games.
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #323 (isolation #24) » Fri Dec 29, 2017 4:37 pm

Post by momo »

In post 322, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:
In post 321, momo wrote:
In post 318, Chip Butty wrote:Okay, one of my games just ended (micro 756 if you want to see my scum game), and anothet just went into night, so I can focus more attention here now...
Please refrain from mentioning ongoing games.
The game is over though.
I was speaking about the game that just went into night...any further questions will be dealt with by pm to avoid thread derailment.
Last edited by momo on Fri Dec 29, 2017 4:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #372 (isolation #25) » Sat Dec 30, 2017 3:00 pm

Post by momo »

Votecount 1.8 #Saturday

Back in my day, on Saturdays we used to just watch some good ole black and white television. Now, all you young people just expect me to count your votes. Who knows what will happen in the night?

Votes

Assemblerotws (5) tone, almost chara, schism, Sleepless Assasin​, Chip Butty
havingfitz: (4) --- northsidegal, cytheflyguy, jod, Voyc
​Jodaxq (2) --- havingfitz, Elmo TeH Azn

​Not voting: Assemblerotws​

Assemblerotws is the leading wagon at L-2.

48 hours to the deadline for D1! Voyc is being replaced.

momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #373 (isolation #26) » Sat Dec 30, 2017 3:03 pm

Post by momo »

Impotant Announcement

As night is approaching, I will be telling you all my rules. For all VTs, just await day. For anyone with a Night Action, you are to pm me what you wish to do or is you wish to proceed with no action. Failure to do so in this 48 hour time frame will result in a prod. To repeat, if you wish for no action, still send me a pm.

momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #385 (isolation #27) » Sun Dec 31, 2017 5:39 am

Post by momo »

Voyc is replaced by CheekyTeeky! Welcome!
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #389 (isolation #28) » Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:01 am

Post by momo »

And that's the hammer
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #390 (isolation #29) » Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:05 am

Post by momo »

Votecount 1.9 #EndofD1

Finally, D1 has ended. By tomorrow, at least one of you will be gone. That's nice because some of you were getting on my nervves. (JKish)

Votes

Assemblerotws (5) tone, almost chara, schism, Sleepless Assasin​, Chip Butty, havingfitz, Elmo TeH AzN
LYNCH

havingfitz: (4) --- northsidegal, cytheflyguy, jod, Voyc

​Not voting: Assemblerotws​
Last edited by momo on Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #391 (isolation #30) » Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:09 am

Post by momo »

Assemblerotws was lynched.

He was a vanilla townie.

(expired on 2018-01-02 17:09:07) till D2
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #392 (isolation #31) » Mon Jan 01, 2018 2:31 pm

Post by momo »

Due to new year's the N1 Dead line has been postponed for 24 hours.

The N1 Deadline is in (expired on 2018-01-03 17:18:56)
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #393 (isolation #32) » Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:06 pm

Post by momo »

Tonight's Dead

Vanilla Townie

Welcome, xXTonereaderXx, you are a Vanilla Townie.

Abilities:

Your weapon is your vote, you have no night actions.

Win condition:

I, your mod momo, welcome you to an excellent game. Please reply to confirm.

Town Cop

Welcome, northsidegal, you are a Town Cop.

Abilities:

Each night phase, you may investigate one player in the game by PM'ing the mod. You will get results back in the form of Town, Antitown or No Result.
Win condition:

Serial Killer

Welcome, havingfitz. You are a Serial Killer.

Abilities:
Pregame you must choose to be either Investigation Immune or 1-Shot Bulletproof.
Each night phase, you may select a player in the game to nightkill.

Win condition:
You win when you are the last player alive or nothing can prevent this from occurring.

Please reply with your choice for ability and to confirm your spot in the game.

I, your moderator momo, welcome you to an excellent game.
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #394 (isolation #33) » Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:47 pm

Post by momo »

Votecount 2.1 #Another Day

Congrats For Surviving!

Votes:

None as of Yet

Not Voting:
davesaz, Elmo TeH AzN, Chip Butty, Schism, Sleepless Assassin, CheekyTeeky, Jodaxq, cytheflyguy, Almost Chara

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch

Note: Deadlines shrink every day. The deadline is the number of people alive, +1 days

(expired on 2018-01-13 19:47:30)
Last edited by momo on Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #440 (isolation #34) » Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:02 am

Post by momo »

In post 436, Jodaxq wrote:Would the SK kill go through the same night as his death? If Fitz did get a kill off I would have assumed it was Tone since he seemed very against her gimmick.
For all those that were wondering, all kills are processed at the exact same time...this means that players who die that night can still kill someone.
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #491 (isolation #35) » Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:36 am

Post by momo »

Votecount 2.2 #ThanksCheeky

Thank you so much CheekyTeeky! It is heartwarming to see a replacement come into the game and then become active.

Votes:

Elmo Teh AzN (1): Sleepless Assassin

Not Voting: davesaz, Elmo TeH AzN, Chip Butty, Schism, Jodaxq, cytheflyguy, Almost Chara, CheekyTeeky

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch

Note: Deadlines shrink every day. The deadline is the number of people alive, +1 days

(expired on 2018-01-13 19:47:30)
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #521 (isolation #36) » Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:05 pm

Post by momo »

In post 501, Chip Butty wrote:@Schism: Assembler had posted like three posts. That's why I called his play "antitown". And yes, I did think he was going to flip green, and I wanted to make it clear I was policy voting. You moron.

Sorry, everyone else: I don't have time for Mafia right now, I'm busy 7 days a week. Consequently, I'm taking an indefinite break from Mafia.

Please replace me. For real this time.
Replacing Chip Butty, sorry to see you go chip...hope to play with you again some day
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #566 (isolation #37) » Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:54 pm

Post by momo »

OhGodMyLife replaces Chip Butty
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #594 (isolation #38) » Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:12 pm

Post by momo »

Votecount
Votecount 2.3 #Pdodge

Haven't posted in a while, better pdodge....this game lol...btw, if you want anyone prodded, pm me and it shall be done...I don't like to prod unless the players think it's necessary.

Votes
:
Elmo Teh AzN (3): Sleepless Assassin, Davesaz, CheekyTeeky
Cytheflyguy (2): jodaxq, OhGodMyLife
Jodaxq (1): Schism

Not Voting: Elmo TeH AzN, cytheflyguy, AlmostChara

(expired on 2018-01-16 19:47:30)
Last edited by momo on Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:44 am, edited 3 times in total.
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #603 (isolation #39) » Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:45 am

Post by momo »

prodding schism
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #678 (isolation #40) » Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:45 am

Post by momo »

Votecount
Votecount 2.4 #Deadline Extended

Due to a variety of reasons including the fact that the shortened deadline was clearly not enough, you have all received a deadline extension of 72 hours. I am incredibly sorry about the lack of vote counts, have been really busy as of late...I will hopefully get another one up tomorrow

Votes:

cytheflyguy: (3) OhGodMyLife, Daveaz, Sleepless Assasin
Jodaxq: (2) Schism, Almost Chara
CheekyTeeky : (1) Jodaxq
davesaz: (1) CheekyTeeky,

Not voting: Elmo TeH AzN, cytheflyguy,

72 hour deadline extension

(expired on 2018-01-16 19:47:30)
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #697 (isolation #41) » Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:40 am

Post by momo »

replacing schism

This replacement will most likely occur N2 which might be extended...I will not extend the day phase any further
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #699 (isolation #42) » Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:00 am

Post by momo »

katyusha replaces schism
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #712 (isolation #43) » Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:32 am

Post by momo »

Elmo TH AzN has been lynched

Elmo Role Pm
Mafia Roleblocker

Welcome, Elmo TeH AzN.

Abilities:

Factional communication: During the night phase you may talk with your partners.
Roleblock: Each night phase, you individually may perform a roleblock on another player in the game. You cannot block and kill in the same night.

Win condition:

I, your mod momo, welcome you to an excellent game. Please reply to confirm. You will receive access to the Mafia PT shortly.

Will tray an put flips in the opening posts tonight

The N2 deadline is in (expired on 2018-01-16 14:32:51)
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #713 (isolation #44) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:36 am

Post by momo »

davesaz role pm
Town Vigilante

Welcome, davesaz you are a Town Vigilante.

Abilities:

Each night, you may select a player in the game to target for a nightkill.
Win condition:

cytheflyguy role pm
Mafia Godfather

Welcome, cyflytheguy. You are a Mafia Godfather.

Abilities:

Factional communication: During the night phase you may talk with your partners.
Investigation Immunity: You appear innocent to Cop investigations.

Win condition:

I, your mod momo, welcome you to an excellent game. Please confirm via reply. You will receive access to the Mafia PT soon.

cy and dave have been lynched, welcome to D3
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #714 (isolation #45) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:38 am

Post by momo »

Votecount 3.1 #Yet Another Day

Congrats For Surviving Once Again!

Votes:

None as of Yet

Not Voting:
OhGodMyLife, Katyusha, Sleepless Assassin, CheekyTeeky, Jodaxq, Almost Chara

With 6 alive, it takes 4 to lynch

Note:New format for deadline... 14 -(n-1) days

(expired on 2018-01-28 18:38:58)
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #716 (isolation #46) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:53 am

Post by momo »

Votecount 3.2 #Trying activity agains

D2 was bad for me from a modding stand point....hope this makes it better

Votes:

Jodaxq (1): CheekyTeeky

Not Voting:
OhGodMyLife, Katyusha, Sleepless Assassin, Jodaxq, Almost Chara

[/quote]
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #719 (isolation #47) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:18 pm

Post by momo »

Votecount 3.3 #Another one

Super mod...super mod...let's go...super mod

Votes:

Jodaxq (2): CheekyTeeky, Almost Chara

Not Voting:
OhGodMyLife, Katyusha, Sleepless Assassin, Jodaxq,

Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #733 (isolation #48) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:01 am

Post by momo »

Votecount 3.4 #At least y'all voting

The activity levels are horrendous though...

Votes:

Katyusha (2): Sleepless Assassin, CheekyTeeky
Jodaxq (1): Almost Chara

Not Voting:
OhGodMyLife, Katyusha, Jodaxq,

Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #786 (isolation #49) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:20 am

Post by momo »

Votecount 3.5 #Activity is coming back up

Game has less than half of original players...game more active than ever before

Votes:

Jodaxq (2): Almost Chara, CeekyTeeky
Katyusha (1): Sleepless Assassin
Sleepless Assassin (1): Katyusha

Not Voting:
OhGodMyLife, Jodaxq

Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #923 (isolation #50) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:45 am

Post by momo »

I believe that's a lynch, flip coming momentarily
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #924 (isolation #51) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:49 am

Post by momo »

ogml role pm
Mafia Goon

Welcome,
Chip Butty
ohgodmylife. You are a Mafia Goon.
Abilities:

Win condition:

I, your mod momo, welcome you to an excellent game. Please reply to confirm. You will receive access to the mafia PT shortly.

Congrats to the town for winning the game
1. Almost Chara (IC)
2. Sleepless Assassin (Doctor)
3. CheekyTeeky (VT)
4. Katyusha (VT)
5. Jodaxq VT
And the rest of the town whose roles you already know...feel free to discuss
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #927 (isolation #52) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:54 am

Post by momo »

In post 925, OhGodMyLife wrote:Good game y'all! Haven't played in a long time and it was fun. That was a tough spot to replace into.
You played gr8 OGML...you almost had town believing you were town..I was really excited in the dead thread that you might pull it of.
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #929 (isolation #53) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:07 am

Post by momo »

I have entered a new game called ghost mafia to the mini theme game queue. It is based around a unique mechanic that doesn't allow voting in thread. It will be really interesting.

ACCEPTING PRE-INS NOW

/in to mod form
Game Name:
Ghost Mafia

Flavor/Mechanics:
Give a brief explanation to what your game might contain
This is a game that is centered around one, very unique mechanic...after a 3 page RVS phase, a player can't vote in thread. Instead, they will have to vote in a pt shared with the mod. Vote counts will only provide the name of the person that is the leading wagon and what "L-X" they are at. Players can't in any way mention who they voted for. Unless one is directly asking a question, all posts must contain reads on at least 2 players

Your Experience:
Please provide a link to your most recent game that satisfies this requirement
Open 706: C9++

Current Modding Commitments:
None

Reviewed By:
Not required, but strongly recommended
Some discussion with cheeskid and DiamondSentinel..died down a month or so ago but I believe this is balanced

Back-Up or Co-Mod:
Not required, but strongly recommended
Don't have anyone atm...will post in the backup mod thread to see if anyone want in

Number of Players:

Hydrae:
Will you allow hydra to sign-up?
Yes

Restrictions:
Are there restrictions for who can play your game?
Require 2 completed games....WOTM and WOTC are in affect, however, I doubt that anyone will be affected

Is it possible your game has any of the following bastard roles or mechanics?
cults, mid-game alignment changes, moderator lies that cannot be reasonably anticipated (for example, Godfather, Tailor, Miller, Ninja, and mechanics like that are generally fine. Telling someone they are a reflexive doctor when they're actually a PGO is not), secret win conditions, un-divulged non-randomness in player role/alignment generation, direct moderator influence during the game
No
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #935 (isolation #54) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:17 am

Post by momo »

In post 934, Katyusha wrote:also............ i dont think ogml was hammered.............................

cheeky/joda/AC is 3 votes when it's 4 to lynch at 6, no?
You forgot about SA's vote
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #937 (isolation #55) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:19 am

Post by momo »

In post 931, Almost50 wrote:I'll pre-in, but I won't be playing before the competition ends.
I've asked to have my game held of until team mafia ends because I wanna focus on that
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #940 (isolation #56) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:25 am

Post by momo »

confirmed
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #948 (isolation #57) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:50 am

Post by momo »

that moment when chara's most active time is post-game

:lol:
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #950 (isolation #58) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:59 am

Post by momo »

:shifty:
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #963 (isolation #59) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:45 pm

Post by momo »

Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox

Return to “Completed Open Games”