Sauce
Sauce
Goon
Sauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #22 (isolation #3) » Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:35 am

Post by Sauce »

I'm guessing there are 2 mafia, maybe an SK too.
Sauce
Sauce
Goon
Sauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #24 (isolation #4) » Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:29 am

Post by Sauce »

@Thor maybe
In post 23, Thor665 wrote:I'm intentionally not asking rb a question because he's the only player (besides maaaaaybe Dunkerdoodles) who is at least trying to gamesolve and generate actual value.
Are you confessing to not trying to gamesolve and generate actual value?
Sauce
Sauce
Goon
Sauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #26 (isolation #5) » Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:45 am

Post by Sauce »

profii baiting ppl into talking about ongoing games with his self vote doesn't seem ai to me atm.
Sauce
Sauce
Goon
Sauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #38 (isolation #6) » Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:37 am

Post by Sauce »

In post 28, Thor665 wrote:
In post 24, Sauce wrote:@Thor maybe
So you might have an issue with it and are undecided?
What are you planning to do to help decide if it's okay or scummy?
I'm not aware of any plans pertaining to any supposed issues or indecision with regard to whether the expressed FOS ought to induce the emotional stimuli you inquired about.

Even if you're going to ignore that what you've based the construction of your correspondence with me on is best interpreted within the context of satire and/or gamestage prepubescence, there's no reason for any rational person to make logic-out-of-bound assumptions, like the one that 2 players random-voting the same player should induce outrage in a player who was random voting one of them and -- for the sake of argument let's say -- seriously FOS-ing the other.. It's weird if you are furthermore implying there's something left to be investigated.

But that's not even where you draw the line, at least I seem to pick up an additional insinuation pertaining to a potential unwillingness to investigate this fictional unresolved issue, and frankly I'd just welcome you dropping this thing as opposed to asking you to elaborate on whether or not that is the case and what it entails.

Related -- although perhaps not directly -- I'd be weary of the robotic manner in which what I've said in that post is being used against me to allege role speculation if I weren't to optimistically conclude that we are yet to enter a stage in the game where things expressed are to be taken as the genuinely views of the author and not warped out of proportion -- in terms of worthiness of being expressed and level of alignment indication -- to fit the notion that needless verbosity is required to somehow propel the game out of rvs.
Sauce
Sauce
Goon
Sauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #39 (isolation #7) » Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:41 am

Post by Sauce »

In post 28, Thor665 wrote:
In post 24, Sauce wrote:
In post 23, Thor665 wrote:I'm intentionally not asking rb a question because he's the only player (besides maaaaaybe Dunkerdoodles) who is at least trying to gamesolve and generate actual value.
Are you confessing to not trying to gamesolve and generate actual value?
I don't think I am because nothing in there says that.
Sauce
Sauce
Goon
Sauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #40 (isolation #8) » Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:42 am

Post by Sauce »

In post 28, Thor665 wrote:How do you translate what I said to get that conclusion?
No translation was necessary. I simply expressed what was implied, reversed 'you are' and attached a question mark to it, to point out that you didn't include yourself into the list of players who are supposedly trying to solve the game and generate actual value.
Sauce
Sauce
Goon
Sauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #42 (isolation #9) » Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:46 am

Post by Sauce »

Needless to say I don't find speculating about the amount of mafia players in this game to be a non-point.
Sauce
Sauce
Goon
Sauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #43 (isolation #10) » Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:04 am

Post by Sauce »

In post 25, profii wrote:
All I have really achieved
is a couple of reactions:
This is the only thing I find interesting about the whole self-vote and what came out of it, and it's not much. In the game that just ended I correctly identified Elmo TeH AzN was scum by tonereading her posts, resulting in the assumption that she was ..
In post 183, Sauce wrote:actively forging a shell, an image of how she ought to be perceived, instead of just letting the raw nature of interaction flow freely. I seem to think she tries to be controlling of how people approach her posts, sort of a wrapping them in instructions, by placing pointers compelling them not to overlook how she does what she does, and I therefore believe she is too shy to let the actions of her posts speak for themselves. Maybe it's because she's aware that they lack the power to be interpreted as townie, and that would be ok since there hasn't been a lot to go by to warrant interesting reactions. However if I'd look for
one scum between all 4 female players
, I'd say
Elmo
right now, because she stands out.
The "All I'm doing" label profii has pinned on there gives me sort of the same vibe.
Sauce
Sauce
Goon
Sauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #54 (isolation #11) » Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:58 am

Post by Sauce »

In post 46, Thor665 wrote:I see no particular gain in it
today
I'd like to know what people think is the appropriate number of mafia, and the likelihood of there being an sk in a 10 player game with daytalk now, and don't see any gain in picking the discussion back up again later.

Re: FOS-stemming discussion:
no, thank you
Sauce
Sauce
Goon
Sauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #59 (isolation #12) » Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:25 am

Post by Sauce »

In post 58, acryon wrote:
In post 54, Sauce wrote:
In post 46, Thor665 wrote:I see no particular gain in it
today
I'd like to know what people think is the appropriate number of mafia, and the likelihood of there being an sk in a 10 player game with daytalk now, and don't see any gain in picking the discussion back up again later.
Why does this matter at all right now? There have been zero roles revealed and zero flips. Whether there is a 3P or not, you look for people that are scummy.
What better time than now?
Sauce
Sauce
Goon
Sauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #60 (isolation #13) » Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:27 am

Post by Sauce »

Are you planning to waste my time and degrade my game experience by stating obvious setup-related stuff later when there'll be plenty of material to base scumhunting on?
Sauce
Sauce
Goon
Sauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #63 (isolation #14) » Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:44 am

Post by Sauce »

The setup will never matter more than now, and any posts following flips will only serve to state the obvious. Who am I talking down on?
In post 46, Thor665 wrote:
In post 40, Sauce wrote:
In post 28, Thor665 wrote:How do you translate what I said to get that conclusion?
No translation was necessary. I simply expressed what was implied, reversed 'you are' and attached a question mark to it, to point out that you didn't include yourself into the list of players who are supposedly trying to solve the game and generate actual value.
You mean you'd like me to offer updates on how I think I'm town?
I could do it - seems stupid.
So your question was just sturm and drang then?
So you generated a post which needed others to imply you are town in order to get your point across the way you intended (which was basically a fuck you to everyone for not having broken the game on page 1), and avoid the pitfall of erroneously assuming you slipped. Sturm und drang, no, wut? idk. I'm just trying to make sense of it.
Sauce
Sauce
Goon
Sauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #64 (isolation #15) » Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:54 am

Post by Sauce »

In post 63, Sauce wrote:The setup will never matter more than now, and any posts following flips will only serve to state the obvious. Who am I talking down on?
At least to me. I can understand that if you are planning to fakeclaim that you'll want to consider the setup carefully before doing so. But as town I won't need to lose any more posts on this if I get a sense of how many mafia there are and how likely it is for an sk to be present. I might have to evaluate the legitimacy of claims, but I'll probably let my vote do the talking.
Sauce
Sauce
Goon
Sauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #66 (isolation #16) » Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:23 pm

Post by Sauce »

In post 65, Thor665 wrote:We've now had the entire conversation possible as far as I'm aware.
Where would you like to take it now?
Nowhere, in fact I'm the one advocating in favor of never bringing it up again.
Sauce
Sauce
Goon
Sauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #88 (isolation #17) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:23 am

Post by Sauce »

In post 87, acryon wrote:I can't imagine scum playing this recklessly so I'm not going to endorse any vote there.
Reckless how?
Sauce
Sauce
Goon
Sauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #93 (isolation #18) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:20 am

Post by Sauce »

In post 89, acryon wrote:
In post 88, Sauce wrote:
In post 87, acryon wrote:I can't imagine scum playing this recklessly so I'm not going to endorse any vote there.
Reckless how?
Putting a giant target on his head by not posting a single original comment. Best-case scenario he looks like unhelpful town which often end up being lynch-worthy.
Not seeing a stark contrast between Leaf's iso and that of the likes of rb and Dunker. Are you sure it's not just the extravagant color choice that appeases you?

I wouldn't go around townreading anyone whose posts lack effort, value, relevance, purpose, honesty, fearlessness, immediacy, clarity and joy based on nothing but wifom / too scummy to be scum, but hey, I'm town.
Sauce
Sauce
Goon
Sauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #96 (isolation #19) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:29 am

Post by Sauce »

rb is rather enthused, yes, but the game hasn't given him any reason to so I'm doubtful
Sauce
Sauce
Goon
Sauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #97 (isolation #20) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:30 am

Post by Sauce »

In post 95, profii wrote:ebwop, content is probably the wrong word, but sauce is very flowery, need to read his other games to see if this is just his thing to be fair
I haven't had a scumgame on this site yet so I advise you to metadive anyone but me if you wish to gain ai insight.
Sauce
Sauce
Goon
Sauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #116 (isolation #21) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:54 am

Post by Sauce »

What do you think of Thor's entrance ?
Sauce
Sauce
Goon
Sauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #118 (isolation #22) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:12 am

Post by Sauce »

How's your scum or derp read on profii progressing?
Sauce
Sauce
Goon
Sauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #119 (isolation #23) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:22 am

Post by Sauce »

Willing to policy lynch Leaf. Don't think Lalendra and acryon should've encouraged him.
Sauce
Sauce
Goon
Sauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #122 (isolation #24) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:45 am

Post by Sauce »

In post 121, acryon wrote:
In post 119, Sauce wrote:Willing to policy lynch Leaf. Don't think Lalendra and acryon should've encouraged him.
You're willing to policy lynch someone 2 days into the game? I assume RB and Dunker are quite high on your policy lynch list?
Why?
Sauce
Sauce
Goon
Sauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #124 (isolation #25) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:49 am

Post by Sauce »

In post 123, acryon wrote:
In post 122, Sauce wrote:
In post 119, Sauce wrote:Willing to policy lynch Leaf. Don't think Lalendra and acryon should've encouraged him.
You're willing to policy lynch someone 2 days into the game? I assume RB and Dunker are quite high on your policy lynch list?
Why?
Because their level of contribution is similar to Leaf's. I would say they've contributed less actually.
I thought you said it wasn't. Needless to say the reason for policy lynching Leaf is because he has self-imposed the limitation of quote-only gameplay. You must've assumed this was the case, but welcomed the occasion of trying to instigate animosity between rb, Dunker and myself. Smooth
Sauce
Sauce
Goon
Sauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #125 (isolation #26) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:55 am

Post by Sauce »

You're willing to policy lynch someone 2 days into the game?
No, I'm not, nor did I in any way say that.
Sauce
Sauce
Goon
Sauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #126 (isolation #27) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:04 am

Post by Sauce »

In post 120, Thor665 wrote:
In post 118, Sauce wrote:How's your scum or derp read on profii progressing?
I'm still voting him.

Want to discuss setup yet or are you fully ignoring it now?
#111 was pretty derp though, wasn't it? I mean what the hell is he talking about anyway? Or have you transitioned out of finding derp and scummy irreconcilable? If so when when you going to tell us.
Sauce
Sauce
Goon
Sauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #129 (isolation #28) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:48 am

Post by Sauce »

In post 23, Thor665 wrote:is next post will either make him confirmed scum or confirmed derp to me anyways
Seems as though you're correct; my mistake.. Indeed your entrance post seems even more devoid of curiosity, if you're going to call people derp without it being an instrument to read them, just to troll them.

So what needs to happen for you to start doing something other than trying to bring up setup discussion again and voting for the derp guy because it's easy?
Sauce
Sauce
Goon
Sauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #131 (isolation #29) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:29 am

Post by Sauce »

Are you openly claiming scum to me right now, with this shit? You know which post I mean and you know (if you can read) that I said your vote was easy. Who the fuck said anything about the derp post-clear-up, whereby I've cleared up the whole derp thing as me having mistakingly assumed it could be salvaged as a means to scumhunting but you confirmed it not being so.

You also know I've explicitly said that I don't want setup discussion to re-emerged now that I've had my suspicions of the possibility of an sk and a 2 player scumteam confirmed. You can't own your own shit let alone my face you dumbass. The setup discussion is over, afai'm concerned. It wasn't useless and it could've stayed at occupying one line in one lousy post if anyone would've had the common sense to just go with it without acting like bastards again and again. Fuck YOU . AND GET LYNCHED.
Sauce
Sauce
Goon
Sauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #132 (isolation #30) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:30 am

Post by Sauce »

In post 66, Sauce wrote:
In post 65, Thor665 wrote:We've now had the entire conversation possible as far as I'm aware.
Where would you like to take it now?
Nowhere, in fact I'm the one advocating in favor of never bringing it up again.
What the fuck is this if not a clear closure for the setup discussion, ahh?
Sauce
Sauce
Goon
Sauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #134 (isolation #31) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:34 am

Post by Sauce »

In post 133, acryon wrote:
In post 125, Sauce wrote:
Is this a joke? You literally have the quote of you saying "willing to policy lynch Leaf" in this same post you replied to...
The quote says nothing about 2 days. Is this your idea of acting like pro-town?
Sauce
Sauce
Goon
Sauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #136 (isolation #32) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:39 am

Post by Sauce »

Lurking derp get a clue before you post. Nobody said anything about dayphases
Sauce
Sauce
Goon
Sauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #138 (isolation #33) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:42 am

Post by Sauce »

Man, I wish this was the tiebreaker game for team mafia, so the whole site would have to read and see the amount of shit I have to sift through just to lynch this fucking scum who scumclaimed on page 1.
Sauce
Sauce
Goon
Sauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #141 (isolation #34) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:52 am

Post by Sauce »

In post 140, acryon wrote:
In post 138, Sauce wrote:Man, I wish this was the tiebreaker game for team mafia, so the whole site would have to read and see the amount of shit I have to sift through just to lynch this fucking scum who scumclaimed on page 1.
I think you think you're a lot better at this than you are...

To be perfectly clear, I said:
"You're willing to policy lynch someone 2 days into the game?"

I meant:
You're willing to policy lynch someone? And you're willing to do that just 2 days into the game?"
That's the same tough isn't it. To be surprised at my retort you would have to have said something like "You decided on page 2 (wasn't page 2 though was it) to policy lynch once the game has progressed enough to warrant a lynch in general."
You implied I want the hammer to occur on page 2, which I absolutely didn't say nor mean nor hint at. Hence..
In post 125, Sauce wrote:
Sauce
Sauce
Goon
Sauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #142 (isolation #35) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:54 am

Post by Sauce »

EBWOP: replace page two with 2 days in

same story.
Sauce
Sauce
Goon
Sauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #146 (isolation #36) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:59 am

Post by Sauce »

In post 138, Sauce wrote:Man, I wish this was the tiebreaker game for team mafia, so the whole site would have to read and see the amount of shit I have to sift through just to lynch this fucking scum who scumclaimed on page 1.
Sauce
Sauce
Goon
Sauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #148 (isolation #37) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:09 pm

Post by Sauce »

In post 25, profii wrote:Sauce trying to role speculate.
Behold, the scummy role speculation:
In post 21, Sauce wrote:FOS: rb = Roleblocker
What do we have here:
In post 29, acryon wrote:
In post 25, profii wrote:I don't like
Sauce trying to role speculate.
eth0s posting about the rules way after his original post - a bit of a forced town slip, as obviously, mafia don't need to read the rules to know there is day talk.
Agree completely with both of these.
Acryon agrees. Nuff said. Idiots. Don't lecture me about how smart I am in relation to how smart I think I am without providing evidence of something turning your thought wheels.
Sauce
Sauce
Goon
Sauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #149 (isolation #38) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:10 pm

Post by Sauce »

I should report that dumbass for calling me ill
Sauce
Sauce
Goon
Sauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #160 (isolation #39) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:05 pm

Post by Sauce »

In post 150, profii wrote:The point is you are so smart that only you can see the benefit of discussing game setup or directing the conversation towards who has what PR - everyone else is so stupid we live in fear of slipping the town PRs to the scum so maybe you need to give us a lesson on what you want to hear from us
As your intellectual superior I advise you not to refer to "FOS: rb = Roleblocker" as a PR endangering role speculating discussion instigation.

Furthermore I advise you to contemplate the recent events and see them for what they are.. observe how stupidity can overpower intelligence in terms of number of hosts but never per se, because on internet forums one can always read the relevant posts again and reach the conclusion that what you just wrote there is utter nonsense, and you're doing it because you feel encouraged by your fellow players exhibiting symptoms of not intending to read and address the whole thing, possibly as a way of showing how little they care about intelligence when it's not them who are emotionally involved in upholding it.

Their defense? that it's more important to teach me a lesson about how I ought to compromise fighting to preserve intelligence's sovereignty when there's a chance that that will make a game more conservative, less "toxic", because they think they've acquired techniques of scumhunting which are effective under conservativity simulating conditions. The truth is no amount of conservativity will make ISOs like that of rb, eth0s, Leaf, hyun or Dunker have anything to do with scumhunting. How could they? In their mind the appropriate thing for me to do is yield to your bullshit; but then intelligence will lose its champion. Who will be apt to revitalize and carry its pure essence if I let it be desecrated, nay, desecrate it myself. No, once intelligent there is no way back.

I walk through the valley of the shadow of swarmstupidity with my head held high, and I fear no idiot.

Intelligence won't ever compromise its integrity for something as meaningless as winning a game of forum mafia with strangers with nothing on the line. Indeed it is true that he who is intelligent can be dumb but he who is dumb can never be intelligent, however the cost of faking dumbness or even indulging it is too high for an emotional, intelligent being under these circumstances. No prospect for future circle jerking for the sake of gaining alliances with those who refuse to accept intelligence as their driving force in an educated guessing game is worth a compromise with stupidity, on the contrary.. one must never stop fighting, never giving in to shit like this fucking shit:
In post 151, Thor665 wrote:Yeah, I know what post you're referring to.
The issue is that in the post in no way at all did I connect derp with scum.
Which means since you're claiming I did
Fake claiming ignorance about the fact that if I have claimed such a thing as you having connected derp with scum it would be irrelevant either way, as I undoubtedly renounced of any such claims in subsequent posts. So what are we talking about here? How stupid Thor is or how dumb he thinks I am. Either way it's his fault we're having this discussion on the outdated premise he's invoking.. did he not read the posts I wrote later? Am I supposed to think for him and figure out what he might have missed? Stupidity endorses perceived prerogatives of how others ought to think for the person it nests in, intelligence does not.

I'd welcome any and all fellow players who have strayed to step in line and receive the glory of intelligence. Do the reading! Do whatever it takes to stop being idiots. It is good forever.
In post 151, Thor665 wrote:Dude, you argued that the setup spec was logical and your best defense for it is "now I know there's a possibility for an SK"?
I have indeed. I wouldn't have if I had ever played a normal on this site before, maybe. That doesn't change the fact that one line of setup spec on early day1 won't affect intelligence, on the contrary. But several lines of stating obvious things like that there's a higher likelihood for a vig or an sk to be in the setup if there's a double death can.. because it's obvious, don't you see. Why the fuck would you ever state obvious things, why not just think them for yourself and fucking act on it. Do you need someone to spell it out for you? To want the answer to be no is to not want to be stupid, so of course setup speculation is more valuable early game, because it can only hurt later on. Similarly why would you want to play in a game where it's necessary for you to interpret the double death for others to get it. Would you want to play with someone who is incapable of figuring out the obvious for himself? To want the asnwer to be no is to not want others to be stupid either. It's good.
In post 151, Thor665 wrote:Please, just wait till we get a double kill before bringing up derp and acting like it's worth my time.

Why aren't you voting Profii right now?
Why the fuck would I be voting Profii right now? What kind of fucking question is this? On what grounds? Why the fuck would I change my vote
from you
to him? This is not good. Vote this slimey, slithering scum hiding behind the stupidity you have co-generated and are responsible for by not scumhunting. Do it, for glory!

have I played the role that has been attributed to me in a satisfactory manner? I do confess it comes very natural to me to be the voice of uncompromising and gameoverarching reason. I think I will emulate this style as I see great benefit in calling out idiocy and talking down on it.
What's the benefit of Leaf's "shtick"?
Sauce
Sauce
Goon
Sauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #175 (isolation #40) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:37 am

Post by Sauce »

Spoiler: Let's pretend this is something I've PM-ed myself instead of posting it; would I gain sympathy for backing down? Why?
:yawn: So what's new under the idiot sun.
In post 164, acryon wrote:Sauce for the love of all that is good stop with the ridiculous pontificating. I'm very glad I don't think you're town because I would have to wrestle with the idea of wanting someone out of the game so badly for being annoying but not thinking they're scum. Thankfully this seems like it could be one of those sweet spots where you're actually both--a true win.
I don't take advice from someone who made it clear that they have no problem with misinterpreting the truth. If you're going to mistake this ad hominem AtE for something town would post upon having been called out for scummy behavior, I suggest you don't mind me calling you out for it, and hopefully succeed in getting you lynched.

(@Thor is this game-relevant enough for you?)

The ceasing of the campaign against the spread of stupidity will be the natural consequence to the ceasing of the spreading of stupidity, and not you nor anyone needs to waste anyone else's time with parading a supposed entitlement to make it stop prematurely, let alone be so rude about it, for the sake of making yourself look emotionally endowed yet at ease. Therefore I advise you to consider myself provoked. It seems necessary for the benefit of every intelligent being you might happen to find yourself in a game with in the future, to advise you never to say you want someone out of the game, because unless you are the scum of the earth you're not here to exclude players from the game for (and not limited to, as some other dumbass might have led to suggest) campaigning against the relentless spreading of idiocy and misinterpretation, nor should the pursuit of stopping that spread receive a negative connotation. Remember, this is to save future intelligent players from having to iterate this themselves; now they can simply quote me on the matter.

Do you perceive yourself to be in likelier a position to get a date if you're acting like a bastard? Nobody here will ever meet you in person. Just play the game for the sake of victory and don't be negative for no reason, and second guess what the problem is and where it stems from, and if not what you find genuinely annoying might turn out to be the reaction and solution to that which you should have found annoying. Lastly, full circle, nobody cares what someone who misinterprets their posts thinks is annoying, but they ought to care to set it straight if someone claims annoyance for bullshit reasons, and that is all I'm doing, not for my sake, because I'm at ease. I'm so cool.
In post 164, acryon wrote:
In post 163, eth0s wrote:Oh, that didn't work... Interesting.

Ok I like you more now.
Highfiving the fool is another attempt to convince someone that you're at ease. You think it makes you blend in. Needless to say when low-posters with zero content get townread town is not at ease, for it is the increasing amount of actions in tune with one's progression with one's role PM on one's mind that creates the disparity between behavior that is and can be scrutinized to be scummy as opposed to town, so non-foolish expression is to be desired. Calling simple logic like this pontification is obviously stupid, because if --for the sake of argument-- that were true, what is intelligence? Do we need to reverse the terms intelligent and stupid in order to accommodate the apparent views of a player with a mafia role PM? No, thank you. I'll stick with logic and intelligence being a towntell for now and the fact that you are not and are not joking is scummy.

Your only hope lies in your attempts to sabotage my image, and to neutralize the perception of the beneficial effect of my intelligence. As long as I'm here I will keep punishing you for it.

In post 158, Archwing wrote:Mod Notes: Shout out to Assemble for helping with 1984 flavor! I actually have never read the book
I've read the book and saw the movie so I can say with confidence that Acryon turns out to be
Spoiler:
Scum
Sauce
Sauce
Goon
Sauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #183 (isolation #41) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:26 am

Post by Sauce »

In post 178, Thor665 wrote:You dodging/missing my question to you while also asking for feedback on your play also leaves me puzzled
Can you not wait your turn patiently? I'm not a stupidity fighting machine, just stupidity fighting person. I may or may not tell you how dumb it is to ask questions the answers of which can be found in my ISO before I call it a day.
Sauce
Sauce
Goon
Sauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #189 (isolation #42) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:03 am

Post by Sauce »

Spoiler:
Ok, I'm all set now. Nothing that has been posted prior to my awakening to this thread is worthy of being debated further.
In post 178, Thor665 wrote:Even if he's faking it, acronym is doing a better job at it because he *is* turning the tide of the game against you, and you're just AtE walling back at him. It mildly leaves me wanting you both dead, but you far more than him.
Must seem as such to an anti-town player but wagons are good, and scum caught on wagons for bad reasons will fall sooner than others, albeit scum who throw away their vote like you are might be an exception to that.

You are voting profii because it's easy. You called him derp for no reason other than to troll him, on account of a self-vote, because you figured you needed to stage consistency by linking to your wiki.

Your follow up on his wallpost is hardly going to convince anyone to vote him.

BUT MOST OF ALL, THOR IS OBVSCUM BECAUSE:

He's being molded into whatever space the game's progression leaves open for him. He attacks the one leading my wagon as if to discredit it, yet he threatens to vote me. Acryon is supposedly scummy NOW, that his vote on me has actually produced something apparently beneficial for town with regard to finding out the game.

Yeah, me too.
Sauce
Sauce
Goon
Sauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #190 (isolation #43) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:16 am

Post by Sauce »

In post 178, Thor665 wrote:
In post 175, Sauce wrote:I don't take advice from someone who made it clear that they have no problem with misinterpreting the truth. If you're going to mistake this ad hominem AtE for something town would post upon having been called out for scummy behavior, I suggest you don't mind me calling you out for it, and hopefully succeed in getting you lynched.

(@Thor is this game-relevant enough for you?)
Not really - it reads generally like a continuation of the personal attacks that have laced your play thus far and, to my mind, aid obfuscation of your alignment either intentionally or unintentionally.
It was a rhetorical question. Of course someone who has participated in dishing out in-tandem personal attacks won't surprise me by seeing this for the content it is.
Sauce
Sauce
Goon
Sauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #191 (isolation #44) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:34 am

Post by Sauce »

@acryon so ..
In post 33, Thor665 wrote:@Profii

https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?ti ... ng_as_Town

For your education if you are town.
Though that reaction makes me really want to flip you now.
does this mean Thor wants to hammer profii on page 2?
Sauce
Sauce
Goon
Sauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #192 (isolation #45) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:35 am

Post by Sauce »

@rb Dunker hyun eth0s Hi. Sup?
Sauce
Sauce
Goon
Sauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #194 (isolation #46) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:43 am

Post by Sauce »

:?:
Sauce
Sauce
Goon
Sauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #198 (isolation #47) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:22 am

Post by Sauce »

In post 195, acryon wrote:
In post 191, Sauce wrote:@acryon so ..

You're badly reaching here.

1. He said "makes me want to". You said "willing to". An apparent wordsmith such as yourself shouldn't have any problem understanding the differences between these two, and I think I'd be insulting your intelligence if I spent anymore time expounding.

2. Ignoring the semantics, he was talking about a reaction, meaning his reason for wanting to lynch would've been because he thinks they're scum. You supported a policy lynch.
1. stop trying to troll me and troll me.
2. Is it not hypocritical for a policy lynch supporter such as yourself to criticize me for finding a policy lynch on Leaf appropriate?
Sauce
Sauce
Goon
Sauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #200 (isolation #48) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:38 am

Post by Sauce »

In post 199, acryon wrote:
In post 198, Sauce wrote:
In post 195, acryon wrote:
In post 191, Sauce wrote:@acryon so ..

You're badly reaching here.

1. He said "makes me want to". You said "willing to". An apparent wordsmith such as yourself shouldn't have any problem understanding the differences between these two, and I think I'd be insulting your intelligence if I spent anymore time expounding.

2. Ignoring the semantics, he was talking about a reaction, meaning his reason for wanting to lynch would've been because he thinks they're scum. You supported a policy lynch.
1. stop trying to troll me and troll me.
2. Is it not hypocritical for a policy lynch supporter such as yourself to criticize me for finding a policy lynch on Leaf appropriate?
1. So you really don't get it? Rr are you actually trolling? Convinced you must be.

Reformed
policy-lynch supporter such as myself, and even when I did support them in the past, it was never anywhere near this early in the game, which you should know has been and will continue to be the point of contention.
I'm getting you're acting like the bird flew over and around the crowd
Sauce
Sauce
Goon
Sauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #218 (isolation #49) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:51 am

Post by Sauce »

In post 23, Thor665 wrote:@Sauce - if you're voting me and FOSing rb why aren't you outraged that we're both voting for Profii?
Don't try to bend the FOS, that's impossible. Instead try to realize the truth .. there is no FOS. Then you'll see it is not the FOS that bends, it is only yourself.
In short: Thor has no interest in generating discussion or helping the gamestate because he's asking nonsensical questions.
In post 23, Thor665 wrote:@Dunkerdoodles - why is your vote serious at this stage, and if you want to lay out a serious vote why not address the largest wagon?
cringe
In post 23, Thor665 wrote:@Eth0s - what made you come back about 6 hours after your RVS to read the rules?
A sharknado earthquake tsunami
In post 23, Thor665 wrote:@hyung - why did you want to post info about you being sleepy? Are you trying to distance from your RVS vote already, or what? You had a 3 vote wagon and a stated serious vote so why not comment on or react one of them?
This line of horrible questioning must've scared him off for good.
In post 23, Thor665 wrote: @Lalendra - What do you think about Sauce theorizing about an SK during Day 1? Pro town or meaningless drivel? Why do you think that?
Instead of helping a first-timer out and confirm or deny it he's asking a random person what they think, narrowing down to two options, one of them being drivel. Here's a helpful townie trying to support a fellow townie's quest for orientation, except not.
In post 23, Thor665 wrote:@Flavour Leaf - why are you intentionally not sheeping me?

I'm intentionally not asking rb a question because he's the only player (besides maaaaaybe Dunkerdoodles) who is at least trying to gamesolve and generate actual value.
I'm intentionally not asking Profii a question because his next post will either make him confirmed scum or confirmed derp to me anyways ;)
Fantastic word, intentionally. I was really close to voting rb before Thor posted this. Dunker wasn't sticking out at all and never would I have given a thumbs up to any of them at this point.
The thing about profii is this self-vote thing was engineered and had a predetermined course of action ready to unfold, and that was to townread the one who is voting him for it, and scumread the one who is scumreading the scumreader. If I know this and profii is scum and I'm not his partner then anyone else can know this too. But profii's scum partner is the only one who'd know for sure.
I'm saying that if Thor and profii are scum together then profii might have suggested the maneuver and Thor might have found it convenient because he has the relevant wiki stuff regarding self-voting, and how to never do it as town etc. and so on and bla bla bla

In short: profii and Thor may well be partners.

Could it be that an overwhelming percentage of players on this roster are at their worst because of the impending team mafia championship, having decided to make their scum meta less obvious by dragging down their town meta? Statistically speaking it's better to boost up townplay and win with town, than to prep for the eventualities of getting a scum role PM, the event of which has a much lower likelihood of occurring. So I wouldn't mind seeing townies come out of their shell and giving me something to identify them as such by.
Sauce
Sauce
Goon
Sauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #236 (isolation #50) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:48 pm

Post by Sauce »

In post 214, rb wrote:Lalendra's is also the saddest thing ever
LAL
In post 204, Lalendra wrote:I don't have strong enough reads at the moment to be offensive (heh).
Lalendra is obviously happy, just look at that delightful '(heh)'.
Show
Sit back. Don't chase it, this moment; don't waste it - aooh
BBcode-lobbying for infinite spoiler- & floatception,
youtube timeline teleportation support and cloaked
anchorage, visible only when raw - quoted or PMed.

Drunknoodles: btw haven't read a single sauce postethauce: I usually start to, and then I realize
I don't hate myself that much, so I stop.
Sauce
Sauce
Goon
Sauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #237 (isolation #51) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:52 pm

Post by Sauce »

@profii the content of that post has a high chance to turn out to be bullshit
Show

Drunknoodles: btw haven't read a single sauce postethauce: I usually start to, and then I realize
Sauce
Sauce
Goon
Sauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #263 (isolation #52) » Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:57 am

Post by Sauce »

VOTE: acryon
Show

Sauce
Sauce
Goon
Sauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #264 (isolation #53) » Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:00 am

Post by Sauce »

I'm sorry for lashing out at you.
Show

Sauce
Sauce
Goon
Sauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #266 (isolation #54) » Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:09 am

Post by Sauce »

Scum don't need to be lashed out at either.
Show

Sauce
Sauce
Goon
Sauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #267 (isolation #55) » Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:11 am

Post by Sauce »

In post 262, acryon wrote:I think I've only played with Thor once, and I remember him tunneling on someone day 1, so this feels very much like that. That being said, I do think he has spread out some questions elsewhere too.
Funny how you fail to mention Thor's alignment. Scumslip
Show

Sauce
Sauce
Goon
Sauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #270 (isolation #56) » Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:15 am

Post by Sauce »

Without said alignment specification your meta read can't be used for analysis. It must've slipped your mind that you were supposed to reach a conclusion in that regard to seem helpful to town.
Show

Sauce
Sauce
Goon
Sauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #272 (isolation #57) » Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:22 am

Post by Sauce »

And flavor leaf and eth0s town, cmon man. You could've at least tried.
Show

Sauce
Sauce
Goon
Sauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #275 (isolation #58) » Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:38 am

Post by Sauce »

In post 273, acryon wrote:
In post 272, Sauce wrote:And flavor leaf and eth0s town, cmon man. You could've at least tried.
Why do you think they're not?

You already supposedly think profii and Thor are scum, and now you've voted me. Maybe a clear readslist from you would be helpful.
Why bother at this point. Hush; just get lynched quietly now.
Show

Sauce
Sauce
Goon
Sauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #286 (isolation #59) » Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:05 am

Post by Sauce »

Every time I'm trying to gain momentum someone has to obstruct me, insult me and get a rise out of me. Here you go: Fuck you rb
Show

Sauce
Sauce
Goon
Sauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #289 (isolation #60) » Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:22 am

Post by Sauce »

I know mang, but he was like :"I wish Sauce would personal-attack me, for once"
Show

Sauce
Sauce
Goon
Sauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #290 (isolation #61) » Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:24 am

Post by Sauce »

So I said, meh, why not. Your scumbuddy is about to get lynched because he scumslipped and next dayphase you'll get lynched because you tried to obstruct the push on him .. at least I can give him this much.
Show

Sauce
Sauce
Goon
Sauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #317 (isolation #62) » Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:52 pm

Post by Sauce »

In post 302, rb wrote:ou're saying I'm fluffy and have weak content - yet my game is anything but fluffy. I'm making strong reads and pushing on them. You're reduced to pathetic omgus and joking around, with no content in between.
The only way you were able to exhibit that a read was strong compared to the rest of your weak listing and nomadic voting pattern was to re-vote me. What does strength have to do with helping win the game for town if it's on a townie?
Show

Sauce
Sauce
Goon
Sauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #319 (isolation #63) » Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:54 pm

Post by Sauce »

I believe that when I believe the bird flew over and around the crowd of people in that gif I posted
Show

Sauce
Sauce
Goon
Sauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #348 (isolation #64) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 5:55 am

Post by Sauce »

In post 342, Thor665 wrote:
Unvote: Profii
Vote: Sauce

@Sauce - I noted you complained a lot about my questions and threw shade like mad.
But beyond claiming that my questions were weak didn't attach a scum reasoning to any of them.
Then you claim...well, a complicated nothing about me and profii.
This is your best explained reasoning so far this game.

Die please.
My scumread who I've been voting for the entire time before acryon slipped doesn't think my reasons for doing so fancy his taste. Nice omgus circumvention there, clearly concerned with appearance as opposed to curiosity, i.e. just one easily identifiable reasoning I gave in said post.
Show

Sauce
Sauce
Goon
Sauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #349 (isolation #65) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 5:58 am

Post by Sauce »

To clarify the prfii Thor connection, I'm not surprised about it being Thor's style to provoke someone, as I've experienced it fist-hand, but to do it so soon and so devoid of any town motivation is indicative of a scummy mindset.
Upon speculation about possible scum constellations I would say it's more likelier for profii to be scum with Thor, because then the apparent provocation / insult is diffused as just two scum goofing off to fake interaction.
Show

Sauce
Sauce
Goon
Sauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #351 (isolation #66) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:09 am

Post by Sauce »

Can I get just on post not getting trashtalked on in this game? It most often turns the game into a spamfest involving just a few of the players, who are severely being limited in the scope of expression of their alignment.
Show

Sauce
Sauce
Goon
Sauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #354 (isolation #67) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:14 am

Post by Sauce »

Obviously the best way to scumhunt is to write the necessary posts one deems sufficient in order to make in unmistakably clear to the objective observer that one is town. Then, if everyone or at least a majority has been given the chance to do so we can start applying pressure. And then if there are inconsistencies or slips or lack of the qualities I've invoked earlier in this game that pertain to townieness, then one can objectively say upon scrutinizing them, that one has succeeded in scumhunting and the rest is up to the fellow townies.
Show

Sauce
Sauce
Goon
Sauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #365 (isolation #68) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:36 am

Post by Sauce »

In post 355, acryon wrote:
In post 354, Sauce wrote:Obviously the best way to scumhunt is to write the necessary posts one deems sufficient in order to make in unmistakably clear to the objective observer that one is town. Then, if everyone or at least a majority has been given the chance to do so we can start applying pressure. And then if there are inconsistencies or slips or lack of the qualities I've invoked earlier in this game that pertain to townieness, then one can objectively say upon scrutinizing them, that one has succeeded in scumhunting and the rest is up to the fellow townies.
This is such a weird way to view the game. This assumes everyone has this same MO, which they don't. My goal is not to "make it unmistakably clear to the objective observer" that I'm town. I'm just trying to scum-hunt and I think that the work will speak for itself when people look at it.

This game is not some utopia where we all sit around talking about how town we are and then everyone moves on to some "scumhunting" phase.
If you are town then how do you explain that every attempt to divulge my townieness is countered with senseless aggravation of your stupidity. I have yet to lose an argument against you, while you have lost every single one. 1. "FOS: rb = Roleblocker" wasn't role speculation. Correct? 1.1. I have every right to call you stupid if you're going to act like it was. 1.2. You, and profii for that matter have in one instant thrown out all the intelligence credibility to falsely accuse me of something that never existed. How can I or anyone else ever trust your judgement after such a roflwut display of idiocy, correct? . 2. I didn't say I wanted the day to end two days into the dayphase. Correct? 3. Only I can assess the merit of asking about the number of scum and sk probability in my particular situation. Correct? 4. I explain why setup speculation is a waste of time and space which is best allocated to scumhunting, the material for which should be abundant in a later stage of the game, and my conclusions are unchallenged, let alone intelligently rebutted, so I exposed all the fuss around it as stupidity at best, malicious scum off-balance-throwing at worst. Correct? Everything Thor has ever written with regard to my posts is false, twisted, misappropriated, generalized and truncated down in an absolutely horrifying gaslighting manner, and he needs to seek professional help because that is just not something you do to your enemies let alone your fellow player, Correct? Do I need to quote 50% of his posts and cross-reference them with what I've actually posted? Because I'll do that for the sake of my sanity. 6. Nobody has made a case against me that entails something I did; the best thing anyone could come up with is gaslighting with regard to the lack of content I supposedly produced. I have nothing to defend against except all these idiocy-enforcing fecal matter projectiles, and yet I'm the one getting lectured, and psychologically and ego profiled, my play classified as irritating and annoying and getting negative psychiatric/health evaluations. Correct? 7. If I post this the way it is I will get shit for it, even though it's the truth. Correct? Prove me wrong.
Show

Sauce
Sauce
Goon
Sauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #366 (isolation #69) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:41 am

Post by Sauce »

@acryon every post from you is an insult and it has been since you said "FOS: rb = Roleblocker" was role speculation (or rather agreed to profii's statement which is worse still), because you just can't be taken serious and yet you act like that's the case, despite ALLL the evidence to the contrary. Same with Thor except he's doing it because he's been forced into it by my vote and persecution. I haven't done that to you until recently so where is your excuse?
Show

Sauce
Sauce
Goon
Sauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #369 (isolation #70) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:48 am

Post by Sauce »

Do you think it gives me pleasure to call out idiocy. Believe me I'd rather have nothing to do with it. I wish this was all an act and part of some scum agenda, but it's not. It's sad. It's repugnant and I'm infected by it. I want it to stop but with every post someone fires up the machine. I'm being very cool and casual about it yet it is insinuated that I'm surprised and have only myself to blame etc. I have only the idiots to blame who keep testing me, who think this is what forum mafia is about, gang up on someone with an arsenal of bullshit to pressure them into slipping. Well don't mind me saying you need to get your head examined if you participate let alone spearhead this ... deafening cacophony of dumbness.

inb4: No, You!
Show

Sauce
Sauce
Goon
Sauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #370 (isolation #71) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:50 am

Post by Sauce »

In post 367, acryon wrote:1. I never had an issue with your RB comment. I always had an issue with you asking about how many scum their were. This is evidenced by my follow-up discussion with you, which was exclusively about that aspect.

2. I also never said you wanted the day to end two days into the day phase. I was surprised by your early willingness to state that you think a PL would be appropriate.

3. Wrong. Everyone has the right assess the merit of anything. That's literally what this game is.

4. Except you are the one that brought it up in the first place; AND setup speculation is actually a
critical
component of the game in later days as we determine the best course of action.

You seem to think I ever had an issue with , which I didn't. I have never even eluded to the fact that I cared about . My issue was always about , which is obvious to anyone who read the thread.
In post 368, acryon wrote:5. Disagree with your assessment of his content.

6. Rarely are scum found on something they explicitly did; this game isn't that easy. People are lynched for perceived intent.

7. There is nothing wrong with saying something controversial, but you're not simply being controversial.
WTF are you doing. Have you even read what I've written. You would have to have read my iso before responding without making a complete fool of yourself again. Read my iso or don't even act like you understand what I've listed there. It's not funny, ffs. I'm not here for your entertainment or exhibition of coolness. Get reading or get lynched, goddamnit!
Show

Sauce
Sauce
Goon
Sauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #372 (isolation #72) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:59 am

Post by Sauce »

In post 367, acryon wrote:1. I never had an issue with your RB comment. I always had an issue with you asking about how many scum their were. This is evidenced by my follow-up discussion with you, which was exclusively about that aspect.

2. I also never said you wanted the day to end two days into the day phase. I was surprised by your early willingness to state that you think a PL would be appropriate.

3. Wrong. Everyone has the right assess the merit of anything. That's literally what this game is.

4. Except you are the one that brought it up in the first place; AND setup speculation is actually a
critical

You seem to think I ever had an issue with , which I didn't. I have never even eluded to the fact that I cared about . My issue was always about , which is obvious to anyone who read the thread.
1. How is that role speculation? And how is that agreeing completely with what profii said?
2, There's absolutely no reason for a decision to policy lynch someone who refuses to use the full capacity of his expression to surprise you.
3. Here you are lecturing me about what the game is after all this .. this^ including. Are you fucking kidding me?
4. No it's not, read my arguments. Nobody needs to chew new setup information and spit it out into someone else's mouth to be able to get and digest it. I've brought what up first. This is going to lead to more stupidity, there's no other way around it, but I can't expose it before you answer this, or else I would, but your statement makes zero sense as it is.
Show

Sauce
Sauce
Goon
Sauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #374 (isolation #73) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:07 am

Post by Sauce »

In post 373, profii wrote:saucy waucy

6. Rarely are scum found on something they explicitly did; this game isn't that easy. People are lynched for perceived intent.

7. There is nothing wrong with saying something controversial, but you're not simply being controversial.
5. Just off the top of your head, eh? You haven't had time to consider it. Stupid, how you post this nevertheless.
6. Don't give me statistics in a casually played educated guessing game where the amount of replacements usually outnumber the initial players. You are acting like you haven't stupidity-slipped again, lecturing, nay, condescending. Can there be anything funnier and more tragic at the same time.
7. What did I say 7 was again.. oh right. You're going to make some random provocation appear from your hat again. And you won't be the only one. See quote
Show

Sauce
Sauce
Goon
Sauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #376 (isolation #74) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:08 am

Post by Sauce »

In post 371, acryon wrote:
In post 370, Sauce wrote:

critical

WTF are you doing. Have you even read what I've written. You would have to have read my iso before responding without making a complete fool of yourself again. Read my iso or don't even act like you understand what I've listed there. It's not funny, ffs. I'm not here for your entertainment or exhibition of coolness. Get reading or get lynched, goddamnit!
We have already had these discussions and I unfortunately remember them. Why would I have to go back and re-read your ISO, especially when the answers are so clear.
Yet you are unable to bring hope one lousy point. Your stupidity / scummyness shines bright like a diamond.
Show

Sauce
Sauce
Goon
Sauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #378 (isolation #75) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:14 am

Post by Sauce »

In post 375, acryon wrote:
In post 372, Sauce wrote:

critical

1. How is that role speculation? And how is that agreeing completely with what profii said?
2, There's absolutely no reason for a decision to policy lynch someone who refuses to use the full capacity of his expression to surprise you.
3. Here you are lecturing me about what the game is after all this .. this^ including. Are you fucking kidding me?
4. No it's not, read my arguments. Nobody needs to chew new setup information and spit it out into someone else's mouth to be able to get and digest it. I've brought what up first. This is going to lead to more stupidity, there's no other way around it, but I can't expose it before you answer this, or else I would, but your statement makes zero sense as it is.
1. I suppose it is not "role speculation" as much as it is "setup speculation", but that feels like semantics to me.
2. Given that PL are bad 99% of the time, I think there is.
3. N/A
4. Talking to a wall on this point if you can't understand.
1. It's kind of late to guess now though. I don' care about how you supposedly feel about anything.
2. Even so, encouraging Flavor to limit himself is scummy.
3. Why don't you N/A all the points. Would be faster for me, more convenient for everyone.
4. I understand. You declare yourself either willing to chew the setup information for someone or you want someone to chew it for you. Either way it would stand in the way of scumhunting. Not so much on page 1, when it's a basic question I as a newcomer want to know.
Show

Sauce
Sauce
Goon
Sauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #379 (isolation #76) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:15 am

Post by Sauce »

In post 377, acryon wrote:
In post 374, Sauce wrote:
In post 373, profii wrote:saucy waucy

5. Just off the top of your head, eh? You haven't had time to consider it. Stupid, how you post this nevertheless.
6. Don't give me statistics in a casually played educated guessing game where the amount of replacements usually outnumber the initial players. You are acting like you haven't stupidity-slipped again, lecturing, nay, condescending. Can there be anything funnier and more tragic at the same time.
7. What did I say 7 was again.. oh right. You're going to make some random provocation appear from your hat again. And you won't be the only one. See quote
5. I'm playing this game. I've read it all. I make conclusions on things as I go.
6. Alright.
7. Alright.

For the sake of town not having to sift through two people disagreeing for pages (and because I'll be V/LA for the weekend), this will be my last response to you for now.
5. Bullshit, and I've explained why I don't need to care (stupid or scum)
6. Stop posting if you're not going write something relevant.
7/ same
Show

Sauce
Sauce
Goon
Sauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #381 (isolation #77) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:42 am

Post by Sauce »

Usually I'd do a votecount with all the links showing progression. I can't be arsed to do that in this game though. Maybe the voting nomads, who think jumping from one vote to the next without reasoning is scumhunting and scumhunting is lack of content will, if they at least want to pretend to capitalize on their conservative "strategy".
Show

Sauce
Sauce
Goon
Sauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #383 (isolation #78) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:45 am

Post by Sauce »

Can we do this guy a favor and ignore him. Why else would he fail to produce the basic courtesy of an avatar if he'd wish to express anything?
Show

Sauce
Sauce
Goon
Sauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #387 (isolation #79) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:47 am

Post by Sauce »

In post 384, Lalendra wrote:I had a hard time telling who was being genuine in the Thor v. Sauce exchange, but this latest Acryon v. Sauce feels like he is doing exactly what he is accusing Acryon of doing - gaslighting, being accusatory, calling people's intelligence or psychological state into question, and refusing to let things go after the answer has already been made clear. Scum aren't usually this aggressive but something about all of this just feels off to me.
If you can't prove, on an internet forum, that someone is supplying false information then chances are that someone isn't gaslighting. I can and have supplied the false information that was thrown at me, so ... yeah. Who cares. It's a game. Lynch me.
Show

Sauce
Sauce
Goon
Sauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #388 (isolation #80) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:48 am

Post by Sauce »

In post 385, profii wrote:Saucy Waucy
I want to be as far away from this individual's influence as humanly possible.
Show

Sauce
Sauce
Goon
Sauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #389 (isolation #81) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:13 pm

Post by Sauce »

One thing I've observed about Dunker and eth0s, the two posts which I've immortalized in my sig came at a rapid succession.
If I were to look for scum somewhere outside the group of people whose wincondition apparently consists of tying to trigger me and partially succeeding due their synergy, I'd say those two, that would be kind of cool.
While town is busy being asshats all it takes to escalate it further is a two-sentence diss, and total irreproachability due to it being kind of funny. If so, the only mistake they commited was to post the second one unreasonably fast after the first one.
Show

Sauce
Sauce
Goon
Sauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #423 (isolation #82) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:46 pm

Post by Sauce »

In post 415, Flavor Leaf wrote:VOTE: Dunkerdoodles

I'll vote either one of them because they are both scum.

I'm a town pr. I'd rather get one out of the way now, and deal with the other toNight, then boom. You guys can go merrily on your little way.
If he's a scum PR he's not even lying.
Show

Sauce
Sauce
Goon
Sauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #424 (isolation #83) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:10 pm

Post by Sauce »

In post 287, profii wrote:Well that choice of language was... saucy
I can literally dissect over half of profii, acryon and Thor's posts and find evidence of stupidity I'd kill myself before exhibiting, it's true, but despite how hard I try not to address the elephant in the room and try to focus on more productive investments Thor always brings me back as if I hadn't told him exactly what he's doing in point nr 6, I believe, and 7 because why would he cease to provoke me, it would be so ludicrous.
The only problem is it muddies the waters for everyone so bad they don't even know who the carriers and causes of all the crap are and who is reflecting it back.

Are we to believe he thinks we're so ignorant as to believe that I am the cause just because there's more of them and I'm the only mirror?

@profii btw it wasn't the choice that was saucy though, was it.. it was the language. One has to reassemble what you said in order to extract what you meant, which was "Well that language was... saucy" and club you with "choice" until you learn to speak your mother tongue.
Show

Sauce
Sauce
Goon
Sauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #426 (isolation #84) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:19 pm

Post by Sauce »

In post 424, Sauce wrote:@profii btw it wasn't the choice that was saucy though, was it.. it was the language. One has to reassemble what you said in order to extract what you meant, which was "Well that language was... saucy" and club you with "choice" until you learn to speak your mother tongue.
This is totally random btw, might be inaccurate too, then again if shitposts receive the same or even a warmer welcome that quality ones I refuse to censor or select them.
Show

Sauce
Sauce
Goon
Sauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #427 (isolation #85) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:22 pm

Post by Sauce »

And I will fucking MAKE YOU LYNCH ME because I've had it with this game and I have a team mafia championship to tend to.
Show

Sauce
Sauce
Goon
Sauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #430 (isolation #86) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:44 pm

Post by Sauce »

In post 427, Sauce wrote:And I will fucking MAKE YOU LYNCH ME because I've had it with this game and I have a team mafia championship to tend to.
Am I actually fooling anyone as to the degree in which I let these jesters get to me?
VOTE: Thor
Look. I think nobody here can deny the level of effort I've invested in this game. I'm not sure about who can say this other than me so listen the fuck up: I've read this entire game, I know what each and everyone said and how you said it and what you meant in case of a discrepancy. Nobody is more qualified to decide today's lynch than me. Fall in line and sheep me.
Show

Sauce
Sauce
Goon
Sauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #453 (isolation #87) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:47 am

Post by Sauce »

This is my only ongoing game. If you would've been interested in my alignment you could've checked, but why am I producing content as to how you cannot possibly be town, when I can just reflect your douchebaggery
back to you
, because I'm not ok with projecting someone's reflection on to someone else, and unjustifiably generalize, distort and truncate the end result. What a horrible person. Might be the norm here, but still .. damn!
Let me say this again in a respectful manner, meh, why bother. Thor, as your superior in strength of character I advise you if you are town to refrain from grouping two players together as to pin the apparent flaws of one on to another, and then self-pamper yourself and whine about how how it affects your comfort zone.
Do play with me again if you wish. I will always try to be first on the signup list of games that interest me, so you don't have to worry about me barging in and making sense, trying to win the game --while you are occupied reenacting your childhood traumas or whatever it is you're getting out of this game-- without clear warning.
Ironically I don't even wish for you to replace out, and the only reason why I'd consider replacing out be because I'm saddened by your inability to see how stupid these unjustified generalizations/truncations are. However, no amount of me replacing out will save future intelligent beings from being bamboozled to empathize with your chronic cognitive and egotistic dysfunction, so .. I guess you'll just have to try harder to get me banned.
Show

Sauce
Sauce
Goon
Sauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #461 (isolation #88) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:36 am

Post by Sauce »

In post 456, Lalendra wrote:Last game I had with him he was town, and I wanted to lynch him for playstyle, but he was also death tunneling someone by this point. I'm not really seeing that here.
In my previous game I told you to townread me, and you refused.
In post 457, Lalendra wrote:
In post 411, Flavor Leaf wrote:Lalendra is her usual mislynch self.
FlavorLeaf
Not impressive :/
Show

Sauce
Sauce
Goon
Sauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #464 (isolation #89) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:39 am

Post by Sauce »

In post 462, profii wrote:
In post 427, Sauce wrote:And I will fucking MAKE YOU LYNCH ME because I've had it with this game and I have a team mafia championship to tend to.
In post 453, Sauce wrote:This is my only ongoing game..
Do I go through the ISO and find all the statements that are at odds with one another?

I want to lynch him but I am concerned there is a twist waiting to happen if we do it. I’d like the scum to kill him tonight please
I'll drink to this display of stupidity. Cheers! *drinks* AARrhahhhhahHRRgh
If I light up my stupidity and let it shine like you do, will you lights-out your stupidity? Since you're on the replacement list you should know the competition is in its pre-game phase. Next time I'll just drink and leave you guessing as to why.
Show

Sauce
Sauce
Goon
Sauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #475 (isolation #90) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:13 am

Post by Sauce »

In post 463, Lalendra wrote: Right, and I also admitted that I was wrong not to townread you. Then again, here you haven't asked me to townread you, so by your logic does that mean I shouldn't be, if the asking is so important?
I don't think you have, until now. Is it wise to scour for logic where there was no intent to produce it, nor defy it? I don't remember you relying so heavily on meta in our previous game. Last game you voted me because I made you uncomfortable with analyzing your Maxous vote. What makes you uncomfortable in this game?

@FL Your read on Lalendra is meta and she jokingly approves. I don't like that because why should meta be anything more or less than lube to get discussion going? Since you obviously don't want to retort in a verbal way (perhaps subject to change?) how could your meta read on her spark discussion, or help town in any other way totally devoid of the sense I interpret it has?
Show

Sauce
Sauce
Goon
Sauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #479 (isolation #91) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:16 am

Post by Sauce »

In post 477, Flavor Leaf wrote:Lalendra is town because Dunker, Acryon, and one of Rb/Thor pigheaded are scum.
Shouldn't we wait for one of them to flip or something?
Show

Sauce
Sauce
Goon
Sauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #487 (isolation #92) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:23 am

Post by Sauce »

I would like to see you go Thor vs me on these voting nomads, believe me, it's where his style is best put to good use, yet here he is and there his iso is, and his vote is on me. Why, if not to keep them as lylo liability for later?
Show

Sauce
Sauce
Goon
Sauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #492 (isolation #93) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:26 am

Post by Sauce »

Hmm, noted. But we need to get them to acknowledge and react to this because I have no idea if it's true.
Show

Sauce
Sauce
Goon
Sauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #493 (isolation #94) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:27 am

Post by Sauce »

Also it wouldn't matter that much, as I said, meta is a lubricant, nothing more, nothing less.
Show

Sauce
Sauce
Goon
Sauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #501 (isolation #95) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:33 am

Post by Sauce »

In post 495, profii wrote:ok some questions at specific people, I've been over everyones ISOs backwards, to find your latest reads, some are firm, some are less firm, some are older & I did it quickly, so some of the answers might simply be, I'm less sure about that read than I was, but let's highlight some inconsistency and see what comes of it:

rb = dunker has indicated a town read on Saucy, but you scum read Saucy and town read Dunker. Any concerns with this?

acryon = any thought on Dunker / Flavour / Lalendra town reading Saucy, who you appear to scum read?

eth0s = surely you have some thoughts on Saucy? what about Thor who scum leant at me early in the game?
Do you have any concerns with rb scum reading Lalendra, whom you town read? rb also town leads on dunkers who you scum read. Interesting!

thor = eth0s town reads me, i dont think you do, issues? Any thoughts on Lalendras town read of saucy?

dunkers = any thoughts on Thor or Acryons scum read on Saucy?

Saucy = any thoughts on RB town reading dunkers? what about Flavor town reading Thor? Lalendra town leaning on Eth0s & acryon ?

Lalendra = Acryon has saucy as scum, you have him as town as well as saucy. Concerns? Any thoughts on Rb and his town read of Dunker? What about Flavors town read of Thor? Saucy also scum reads eth0s but you have him on a town lean.

As I mentioned, a quick search through everyones ISOs - I may have some of those reads not quite right but this game is desperado for content, so I thought I'd prod everyone.

Basically, I've picked out any scum/town leans where they seem inconsistent, basically where you guys seem to be town reading each other and mutually scum reading someone else thats fine - but if there is any discrepancy - that's where all the above came from....

let's hear your thoughts.

and ffs hyung
Sounds like throwing a turd at the fan and hitting the deck to me.
Show

Sauce
Sauce
Goon
Sauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #502 (isolation #96) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:35 am

Post by Sauce »

In post 500, Flavor Leaf wrote:Thor isn’t super green for me anymore, profii. There’s no way i shouldn’t be obv town, even if it’s obnoxious policy lynchable town to him.

I have the most content out there, the most reads, the most everything. My trajectory has been laid down this entire game. I am mothafuckin conftown Boon here. Boon will refer to boon’s self in third person now. You lot should do the same. You may also call me your highness, or emperor.
I will do no such thing. I'm weary that you started off with the quoting and readlist style and now culminate in verbal diarrhea. Should've been the other way around because we might have needed that around pages 4-8
Show

Sauce
Sauce
Goon
Sauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #505 (isolation #97) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:47 am

Post by Sauce »

What do you make of Boon's assessment that he gets you lynched a lot, regardless of his alignment. Is that something scum Boon would say? Can you extract any non-meta read from all of this?
Show

Sauce
Sauce
Goon
Sauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #507 (isolation #98) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:50 am

Post by Sauce »

Would've been better if your first as someone with an avatar wasn't "problem? *trollface" but hey, good on you.
Show

Sauce
Sauce
Goon
Sauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #508 (isolation #99) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:51 am

Post by Sauce »

EBWOP first post.
Show

Sauce
Sauce
Goon
Sauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #513 (isolation #100) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:58 am

Post by Sauce »

In post 509, Dunkerdoodles wrote:
In post 505, Sauce wrote:What do you make of Boon's assessment that he gets you lynched a lot, regardless of his alignment. Is that something scum Boon would say? Can you extract any non-meta read from all of this?
scum!boon is more naturally town than town!boon. he usually does crazy gambits and talks a lot as town and yeah. so yes this falls into his town meta BUT he could easily be manipulating it as scum so idk

basically i don't think we should lynch him today but i don't want him in lylo
if he could get copped and confirmed tho he's normally pretty good with reads.
That's not what I meant. It feels like provocation. I'm interested in how accurate and what motive or purpose he might have for saying that. Would he show off as scum? Would he show off considering the parameters and what happened up until now in this game?
Show

Sauce
Sauce
Goon
Sauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #516 (isolation #101) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:04 am

Post by Sauce »

Spoiler: what boon said
In post 490, Flavor Leaf wrote:Thor basically just said he would hammer. That falls in line as a thing townThor would do. Would do it as scum too, but it’s not scummy on his part.

I’m obv town to people who know me at this point, though.
In post 491, Flavor Leaf wrote:Which is another reason why dunker is scum as hell.

I thought he said you refused to acknowledge how obvtown he is.
Show

Sauce
Sauce
Goon
Sauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #518 (isolation #102) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:07 am

Post by Sauce »

We'll have to wait and see.

So boon/FL says Dunker is scum because Dunker isn't acknowledging how obvtown Boon is, which he should because they know each other. To be continued.
Show

Sauce
Sauce
Goon
Sauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #519 (isolation #103) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:07 am

Post by Sauce »

Oh forgot the best part. But Dunker now says Boon is probably town.. so yeah.
Show

Sauce
Sauce
Goon
Sauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #520 (isolation #104) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:11 am

Post by Sauce »

So .. what about Lalendra. Do you know her meta @Dunker
Show

Sauce
Sauce
Goon
Sauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #532 (isolation #105) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:59 am

Post by Sauce »

In post 529, Flavor Leaf wrote:I haven’t been toxic in this game, though. Just caught scum.
or
In post 529, Flavor Leaf wrote:I haven’t been toxic in this game, though, just caught scum.
?
:yawn:
Ima be in low-post frequency mode for the remainder of the game. Smell y'all later.
Show

Sauce
Sauce
Goon
Sauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #628 (isolation #106) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:23 am

Post by Sauce »

In post 592, profii wrote:Saucy - despite wall posting constantly- probably not helping scum but probably doesn’t have any idea who is scum
Thor is scum and a horrible person.
Show

Sauce
Sauce
Goon
Sauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #629 (isolation #107) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:25 am

Post by Sauce »

He made a lot of you horrible which is his special power. If we lynch him the curse would be lifted, though, so why don't you just place a vote there and wait and see?
Show

Sauce
Sauce
Goon
Sauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #633 (isolation #108) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:39 am

Post by Sauce »

In post 632, profii wrote:Mod - Votecount pretty please
Instead of posting so much you could've just kept snowballing a votecount, even linked to the votes themselves and see progression.

VOTE: profii
Show

Sauce
Sauce
Goon
Sauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #636 (isolation #109) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:35 am

Post by Sauce »

I do. Thor is scum (too), so we should lynch him first.
Show

Sauce
Sauce
Goon
Sauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #697 (isolation #110) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:01 am

Post by Sauce »

In post 688, Archwing wrote:
VOTECOUNT 1.07

Sauce(1):
acryon
Lalendra(1):
Dunkerdoodles
Thor665(1):
Sauce
Flavor Leaf(3):
rb, profii, Lalendra
profii(4):
Thor665, Flavor Leaf, hyung, Sauce
Not Voting(1):
eth0s

With 10 players alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

The deadline for Day 1 is in (expired on 2018-01-28 11:48:37)

Mod Notes: acryon V/LA until Tuesday morning
Will start loooking for replacements for hyung and Flavor Leaf.
profii and Thor are so scummy the mod let's me vote both of them. Good on you
@Mod
I won't be voting for Thor again for a couple of more minutes, though, most intelligent person in the -game prerogative notwithstanding.

@acryon .. .... .......

Oh, you're finished.
VOTE: acryon

Sorry, my mistake. Your vote on Thor was from a previous VC. I have edited VC 1.07 to reflect the proper vote.
Show

Sauce
Sauce
Goon
Sauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #745 (isolation #111) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:30 am

Post by Sauce »

In post 743, Thor665 wrote:I've played with rb a few times.
His recent play feels logical in this game, but frankly looking back at his opening that was a little more wild and woolly.
Starting wild and zeroing in on more facts as the game becomes deeper feels townish to me.
I would oppose a wagon on him today just based on my general desire to kill the slots that will be nigh impossible to read later.
Aren't you tired of your bullshit?
Show

Sauce
Sauce
Goon
Sauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #746 (isolation #112) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:36 am

Post by Sauce »

In post 726, Lalendra wrote:
In post 710, Thor665 wrote:Sauce was doing it long before he had any reason to feel attacked or put upon though.
It does sound like maybe it's semi-meta if you listen to whoever it was that has played with him before, but judging by some of the very mild effort he has advanced, I'm suspicious this game is far more toxic than his norm, and even if it's not then we have to accept that this is town standard for him, in which case Day 1 is the optimal time for town to sort that because it would be daft to take him to lylo.
Here's the game I was referring to:
viewtopic.php?f=51&t=74342

I just went back and looked and it does seem like he is being a bit more aggressive here than he was in that game, but I'll leave it to you to make your own assessment.
Lalendra, how can you not see that everything this guy says about me is Keyzer Saucey level pure bollocks, or even find it strange that he won't read any of my previous games before trying to pin a make-believe stigma of unreadability on me?
Show

Sauce
Sauce
Goon
Sauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #748 (isolation #113) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:41 am

Post by Sauce »

What maaaaaaasive moron one has to be to doubt that I'm town .. like I don't even know. If I'm scum just give the fuck up for the sake of humanity, because if you can find scum by using every synonym of lying as methods then town should be called scum and scum should be elevated to royalty so they can starve them to death.
Show

Sauce
Sauce
Goon
Sauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #753 (isolation #114) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:15 am

Post by Sauce »

Do
you
want me to replace out? Because if so consider it done and my involvement in this game a bygone.
Show

Sauce
Sauce
Goon
Sauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #758 (isolation #115) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:19 am

Post by Sauce »

There's no shame in quitting if you've been pushed to the brink by the morons so much so that the lady has to tell you you're a bullying douchebag. Just give the word, Moki.
Show

Sauce
Sauce
Goon
Sauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #760 (isolation #116) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:21 am

Post by Sauce »

In post 756, Lalendra wrote:No, I want you to play and use logic instead of just bullying people into buying your point of view. Talk to me for a moment and ignore Thor - why should we view you as town? What are your reads at the moment? How do you feel about Jodaxq's replace-in, dunker's "badvotes" and generally detached posting style, eth0s's nipple clamps or whatever they are, and profii in general? I'm especially interested in your thoughts on profii because I'm having trouble sorting that slot.
I feel sleepy :yawn:
Show

Sauce
Sauce
Goon
Sauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #765 (isolation #117) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:59 am

Post by Sauce »

No I mean I'm sleepy from all the red markings on my scum locus -approximation sensor data screen. Commodore is down for maintenance but I've drawn a sketch for you
Spoiler: spectrum estimation

Clearly your post shows signs of withheld awareness, agenda-infused and opportunistic awareness revelation timing and towngame meta discrepancy, and red makes me doze off almost instantly when I'm tipsy. But one thing that doesn't change regardless of my level of inebriation .. you should know about me is, I'd never lynch you, my love <3
Show

Sauce
Sauce
Goon
Sauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #801 (isolation #118) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 2:21 am

Post by Sauce »

In post 770, Lalendra wrote:4) <3
If there's something better to strive for in a mafia game than love reciprocated then consider me interested in hearing the arguments.

@Thor I've done the thing you ask me about throughout the entire game, just read my iso. I've also done it with profii's and acryone. As a sign of intent to lay down your bullshit why don't
you
quote any post of yours first and then ask me to explain to you how you've been lying about what I've said prior, again, instead of re-writing Infinite Jest just so you can have another lol at my expense.
Show

Sauce
Sauce
Goon
Sauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #808 (isolation #119) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 6:03 am

Post by Sauce »

In post 730, Thor665 wrote:
In post 729, profii wrote:
In post 727, Thor665 wrote:
What are your thoughts?
Is there any kind of non-jester but normal role that gets some kind of ability if lynched by the town. He seems to be actively being a jerk so this is my main line of thinking
That reads funky to me - and Acronym was *not* being a jerk when he asked, but got all the shotguns to the face in return.
That's what's bugging me.[/quote]
First off you quote the post the sole purpose of which was to diss me. The answer whether there's a jester in the setup was answered negatively so just the fact that you insinuate that this provocation needs your attention more than actually doing something constructive is of course you propagating that insult. For me to improve at doing my job as a townie --which is what you and a bunch of others formed a choir group around-- the insult need to stop, obviously.
In post 730, Thor665 wrote: I don't see him actively being a jerk to be connected to role - as he did wait till people questioned his actions and statements before acting jerk-like.
Calling someone stupid when they've exhibited apparent stupidity is not jerk-like behavior. So no amount of calling someone stupid should be considered jerk-like behavior if I can prove that it's a direct response to stupidity exhibition. If, however, I've been mistreated with accusations implying otherwise so much that it can't be expected of me to tolerate it any longer then I will go HAM on the agents of mistreatment and am in no way responsible for anything, because the insults prevented me from improving my state. No amount of taking out of context subsequent posts is going to change that.
Instead of ignoring the underlying cause and insinuating that I'm the cause any townie with some basic common sense would've simply stopped the insults before demanding a supposed increase in performance and effort to persuade.
In post 730, Thor665 wrote: The question is whether he is brittle enough that questioning him just sets him off - or is he nervous scum who went whole hog as soon as he felt any suspicion towards him.
Insults masked as content. Just because you're dressing it up in a town vs scum dilemma it doesn't make 'brittle' go away. By saying questioning you generalize, why don't you specifically point towards the supposed question which allegedly set me off? Because then you'd expose its provoking and insulting nature, and you would have to admit that I wasn't set off. Am I set off now? or am I calmly explaining these things to you like I said I would?
If you're going to claim the latter, then the post I'm disambiguating as I speak is an example for how you operate in setting the stage for future lies and provocations.
In post 730, Thor665 wrote: Considering the word games he opted to play with me (relevant things to look at our his dissection of my "all of you" statement) I then find how he reacted to Acronym's question (2 days would be the ctrl+f to find it in iso) to read funny. If he thinks it's interesting/funny/scumhunting to dissect my words why the hell would he blow up on Acronym for straight up asking him about something he explicitly said?
Because when I say that when you say nobody except someone other than you is trying to create content and solve the game then it's clear that you didn't include yourself, which means you don't want to solve the game.
[sopiler=No amount of 'I don't think I said that' is going to change that ]
In post 28, Thor665 wrote:I don't think I am because nothing in there says that.
How do you translate what I said to get that conclusion?
[/spoiler]
In direct contrast
Spoiler: acryon says

There's no reason for him to assume that I wanted to policy hammer him 2 days into the game, because being willing to policy lynch someone could mean policy hammer someone on Day 3, and yet his alleged surprise insinuates
  • I'm scum and would policy hammer FL 2 days into the game - and he found me out
  • I'm town and would ..... - and he is criticizing me for it
. I tell him I don't want to policy hammer FL 2 days into the game so now it's
  • I'm scum and I'm
    • lying about not having wanted to policy hammer 2 days ..
    • not lying ...
  • I'm town and
    • I just set it straight that I wasn't gonna policy hammer 2 days ....
    • I'm town and am lying about ... to hide my incompetence of not knowing it's not a good idea to quicklynch 2 days in..
How is this resembling the clear way of how you said you are not trying to solve the game? There's no reason for scum to say they want someone policy hammered 2 days in, but there's a reason for scum not to include themselves in the list of supposed people who are solving the game, and that reason is because it's the truth. They want to bullshit townies into not solving the game, ever.

Easiest post I ever had to make. Do you still want the other one too?
Show

Sauce
Sauce
Goon
Sauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #809 (isolation #120) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 6:06 am

Post by Sauce »

ooh nope 1 mistake
EBWOP:
In post 808, Sauce wrote:If you're going to claim the
latter
former
Show

Sauce
Sauce
Goon
Sauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #812 (isolation #121) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 6:33 am

Post by Sauce »

I'm not going to read anything you say unless you back it up with post links. Not going to address the second post until you do. Thank you for your cooperation.
Show

Sauce
Sauce
Goon
Sauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #814 (isolation #122) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:59 am

Post by Sauce »

In post 813, Thor665 wrote:Nothing I said would have a post to link it to - they're self contained statements or questions.
In post 810, Thor665 wrote:The insults masked as content...eh, I can see that angle, but considering your iso it is a conversation to be had. You've been actively hostile for a large part of the game - I thought brittle was a nicer way to phrase it than your choice towards me of douchebag.
Back this up with links to posts.
In post 810, Thor665 wrote: For your day/Day issue with Acroyn.
Could you restate it using Day for Game Days and day for real life days?
Link to the issue. capitalized Day obviously means dayphase.
In post 810, Thor665 wrote: Because you seem to occasionally use that distinction, but it's hard to parse because I feel like you're switching back and forth and want to make sure I understand your complaint here.
Lies.
In post 810, Thor665 wrote: Yes, I would love you to address the other post.
Then why is
Spoiler: this
In post 812, Sauce wrote:I'm not going to read anything you say unless you back it up with post links. Not going to address the second post until you do. Thank you for your cooperation.
so hard for you to understand?
Show

Sauce
Sauce
Goon
Sauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #816 (isolation #123) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:04 am

Post by Sauce »

In post 810, Thor665 wrote:Yes, I would love you to address the other post.
In post 815, Thor665 wrote:I am currently spending time linking you to posts you made today. I think my confusion is self-explanatory.
A moment ago you knew what 'the other post' meant. Now, all of a sudden it's supposed to be cryptic.
In post 815, Thor665 wrote:But to explain it to you - when you make a demand that doesn't appear to be needed about an ongoing conversation from mere hours earlier, it makes me either have to believe you have some odd memory that is hyper forgetful, like the guy from the Memento movie or something (which I don't believe you have) or are jerking my chain - and I am unimpressed.
You don't explain anything to me because you're the one who asked for explanation, not me. So why did you forget that you've posted two links for me to disambiguate, just 2 hours earlier and why am I Sammy Jenkins, aka Lenny, aka Guy Pierce in that movie, or even supposed to be irritating to you and not the other way around?
Show

Sauce
Sauce
Goon
Sauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #817 (isolation #124) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:11 am

Post by Sauce »

In post 815, Thor665 wrote:Okay?
Here's a link to you calling me a douchebag.
viewtopic.php?p=9891241#p9891241
You insinuated that I give up because I have other ongoing commitments and that I should never play with you again because of this.
I said I don't have any ongoing games and that you were grouping me together with FL who AtE'd in that direction with no fault of my own. I did call this game irritating and that I'd rather tend to the championship that was about to commence, never did I mention giving up nor any ongoing commitments at that time.
In post 815, Thor665 wrote:I would agree capitalized Day means Dayphase.
If you meant only Dayphase when capitalized and day when not - then what's your issue with Acro here exactly? Which is what I asked for clarification on.
viewtopic.php?p=9906645#p9906645
Don't ask for clarification on issues outside of those you generated. If you must know, profii is the only one who insinuated Day/day discrepancy, and it was stupid, and I don't buy that you're reiterating it because you're 'curious'.
If you meant only Dayphase when capitalized and day when not - then what's your issue with Acro here exactly? Which is what I asked for clarification on.
Then quote the segment where it's unclear where I'm referring to days and where to Days, because I've left no room for ambiguity, despite you suggesting the contrary again, i.e. lying.
In post 815, Thor665 wrote:You're saying I'm lying when I find it hard to parse what you mean and want you to clarify it?
...okay?
Ok
Show

Sauce
Sauce
Goon
Sauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #820 (isolation #125) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:21 am

Post by Sauce »

In post 815, Thor665 wrote:Your other link demand was to you being aggressive - since you also made a post today justifying your aggression and explaining that only your need to attack back on your attackers is preventing you from scumhunting I thought that meant you understood when and how you were being aggressive in a general enough sense to have a conversation about it. Even what you're doing now is being passive aggressive/regular aggressive - so I could basically quote the post you're demanding aggressive links in as my link. SO, again, my belief is that you were jerking my chain at best - and ducking in a scummy manner at worst.
Any insult directed at you no matter how obscene would be irreproachable after this^. I've been most respectful in making sure your demands are being met, and yet you're building this circular loop based on the contrary assessment that I have been aggressive towards you.
Show

Sauce
Sauce
Goon
Sauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #821 (isolation #126) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:22 am

Post by Sauce »

In post 818, acryon wrote:
In post 817, Sauce wrote:
Then quote the segment where it's unclear where I'm referring to days and where to Days, because I've left no room for ambiguity, despite you suggesting the contrary again, i.e. lying.
I think his point of confusion is how, someone like you that is clearly so firm on Day being Dayphase and day being IRL day, read my post to mean Dayphase despite me using the lowercase form.
False question because I never did that. Link it.
Show

Sauce
Sauce
Goon
Sauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #822 (isolation #127) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:23 am

Post by Sauce »

Is it to much to ask for you two not to interfere at this juncture?
Show

Sauce
Sauce
Goon
Sauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #825 (isolation #128) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:28 am

Post by Sauce »

In post 823, rb wrote:Just say dayphase and day, it's easier.

Sauce's posting is just sad, even if you take it as some kind of parody. This recent exchange is ridiculous, Thor is speaking plainly and you're turning the words into problems with mental gymnastics.
Then link it or quote it, but not now.
Show

Sauce
Sauce
Goon
Sauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #827 (isolation #129) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:43 am

Post by Sauce »

In post 815, Thor665 wrote:
In post 814, Sauce wrote: Then why is
Spoiler: this
In post 812, Sauce wrote:I'm not going to read anything you say unless you back it up with post links. Not going to address the second post until you do. Thank you for your cooperation.
so hard for you to understand?
I am currently spending time linking you to posts you made today. I think my confusion is self-explanatory.
Your 'confusion' is unwarranted.
In post 824, Thor665 wrote:
In post 816, Sauce wrote:
In post 810, Thor665 wrote:Yes, I would love you to address the other post.
In post 815, Thor665 wrote:I am currently spending time linking you to posts you made today. I think my confusion is self-explanatory.
A moment ago you knew what 'the other post' meant. Now, all of a sudden it's supposed to be cryptic.
I have no idea what you're talking about here.
The first quote is me asking you to address a post.
The second quote is you demanding I provide links before you'll talk to me.
Lies. I said I won't elaborate on 'the second post' before you post links to back up your retort on my elaboration on 'the first post'.

These are 'the two posts'
In post 803, Thor665 wrote:But I'll play;

viewtopic.php?p=9903623#p9903623
viewtopic.php?p=9903657#p9903657
Here's the answer to the first post
Show

Sauce
Sauce
Goon
Sauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #828 (isolation #130) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:43 am

Post by Sauce »

In post 826, Thor665 wrote:
In post 823, rb wrote:Just say dayphase and day, it's easier.

Sauce's posting is just sad, even if you take it as some kind of parody. This recent exchange is ridiculous, Thor is speaking plainly and you're turning the words into problems with mental gymnastics.
That's actually a very succinct way to describe the core issue with what he's doing and why it's scummy.
You are making fun of yourself.
Show

Sauce
Sauce
Goon
Sauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1262 (isolation #131) » Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:43 am

Post by Sauce »

In post 1245, Archwing wrote:Originally I thought this may be townsided, given no scum PRs. Apparently not true! I think Sauce on d1 threw town into a downward spiral, which lead to a very quick d2, thus leading to LyLo.
So while hunting scum I got a little caught up calling out falsehoods and provocations, nevertheless arrived at the conclusion that acryon should be lynched. Which truth-defying affirmations have I been wrong to set straight? If it was the manner I did it in that -- by your "astute" assessment -- caused "the spiral", I'll have you know the ratio of times in which I snapped at my provocateurs to those I kept my cool while addressing their lies and provocations is quite low.

Btw, the setup has a decent 1 scum to 3.5 town ratio. The bodyguard has a very small random chance of actually protecting mafia, and is otherwise pretty useless for town without a doc or cop. The tracker has a small random chance of catching the mafia shooter. The 1-shot vig has a higher random chance of killing town than mafia. Daytalk advantageous no matter what, and these are the factors that determine whether a setup is townsided or not.
An intelligent person wouldn't judge the balance of a setup by a single rendition, let alone summarize and conclude that the supposed negative performance of a single player was to blame for a supposed counterintuitive rearrangement of said balance.

I can't control the remaining town players into lynching the prime scumspect of the first two flipped townies.
Show

Sauce
Sauce
Goon
Sauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1265 (isolation #132) » Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:14 am

Post by Sauce »

@acryon Two simple phrases may help you in future post-game discussion: An intelligent person doesn't quote the post he's addressing when it's the last one.

Humbleness in victory is not achieved by misconstruing my posts and condescending with proverbs.
Show

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”