profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #150 (ISO) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:29 pm

Post by profii »

if you were going to do it, you’d have done it.

You probably wouldn’t of called me a dumbass either but that’s irrelevant to the game

The point is you are so smart that only you can see the benefit of discussing game setup or directing the conversation towards who has what PR - everyone else is so stupid we live in fear of slipping the town PRs to the scum so maybe you need to give us a lesson on what you want to hear from us
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:37 pm

Post by Thor665 »

In post 131, Sauce wrote:Are you openly claiming scum to me right now, with this Smurf? You know which post I mean and you know (if you can read) that I said your vote was easy. Who the Smurf said anything about the derp post-clear-up, whereby I've cleared up the whole derp thing as me having mistakingly assumed it could be salvaged as a means to scumhunting but you confirmed it not being so.
Yeah, I know what post you're referring to.
The issue is that in the post in no way at all did I connect derp with scum.
Which means since you're claiming I did that you need to back that gak up, or I have to assume you're really dumber than I think you are or it becomes scummy.
Can you clear it up?
In post 131, Sauce wrote:You also know I've explicitly said that I don't want setup discussion to re-emerged now that I've had my suspicions of the possibility of an sk and a 2 player scumteam confirmed. You can't own your own Smurf let alone my face you dumbSmurf. The setup discussion is over, afai'm concerned. It wasn't useless and it could've stayed at occupying one line in one lousy post if anyone would've had the common sense to just go with it without acting like bastards again and again. Smurf YOU . AND GET LYNCHED.
Dude, you argued that the setup spec was logical and your best defense for it is "now I know there's a possibility for an SK"?
Please, just wait till we get a double kill before bringing up derp and acting like it's worth my time.

Why aren't you voting Profii right now?
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:07 pm

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

thor/boon gg
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:17 pm

Post by rb »

S A U C E I S S C U M
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:18 pm

Post by rb »

But not if thor is scum
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:45 pm

Post by rb »

Is sauce really insisting setup spec is more valuable early day 1 than later on with flip info?

Because I can lynch that.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:56 pm

Post by eth0s »

VOTE: sauce

he is too intelligent
it's a zero in my name (for PM purposes etc)
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:02 pm

Post by rb »

VOTE: Sauce

so scum
Archwing
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:43 pm

Post by Archwing »

Every new political theory, by whatever name it called itself, led back to hierarchy and regimentation.

VOTECOUNT 1.03
Sauce(4):
acryon, profii, eth0s, rb
Lalendra(1):
hyung
Thor665(1):
sauce
Flavor Leaf(2):
Dunkerdoodles, Lalendra
profii(1):
Thor665
Dunkerdoodles(1):
Flavor Leaf

With 10 players alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

The deadline for Day 1 is in (expired on 2018-01-28 11:48:37)

Mod Notes: Shout out to Assemble for helping with 1984 flavor! I actually have never read the book :oops:
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:44 pm

Post by Lalendra »

If you were trying to lynch him for toxicity I could get behind that. Not really seeing sauce!scum at this point tbh.
Sauce
Sauce
Goon
Sauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:05 pm

Post by Sauce »

In post 150, profii wrote:The point is you are so smart that only you can see the benefit of discussing game setup or directing the conversation towards who has what PR - everyone else is so stupid we live in fear of slipping the town PRs to the scum so maybe you need to give us a lesson on what you want to hear from us
As your intellectual superior I advise you not to refer to "FOS: rb = Roleblocker" as a PR endangering role speculating discussion instigation.

Furthermore I advise you to contemplate the recent events and see them for what they are.. observe how stupidity can overpower intelligence in terms of number of hosts but never per se, because on internet forums one can always read the relevant posts again and reach the conclusion that what you just wrote there is utter nonsense, and you're doing it because you feel encouraged by your fellow players exhibiting symptoms of not intending to read and address the whole thing, possibly as a way of showing how little they care about intelligence when it's not them who are emotionally involved in upholding it.

Their defense? that it's more important to teach me a lesson about how I ought to compromise fighting to preserve intelligence's sovereignty when there's a chance that that will make a game more conservative, less "toxic", because they think they've acquired techniques of scumhunting which are effective under conservativity simulating conditions. The truth is no amount of conservativity will make ISOs like that of rb, eth0s, Leaf, hyun or Dunker have anything to do with scumhunting. How could they? In their mind the appropriate thing for me to do is yield to your bullshit; but then intelligence will lose its champion. Who will be apt to revitalize and carry its pure essence if I let it be desecrated, nay, desecrate it myself. No, once intelligent there is no way back.

I walk through the valley of the shadow of swarmstupidity with my head held high, and I fear no idiot.

Intelligence won't ever compromise its integrity for something as meaningless as winning a game of forum mafia with strangers with nothing on the line. Indeed it is true that he who is intelligent can be dumb but he who is dumb can never be intelligent, however the cost of faking dumbness or even indulging it is too high for an emotional, intelligent being under these circumstances. No prospect for future circle jerking for the sake of gaining alliances with those who refuse to accept intelligence as their driving force in an educated guessing game is worth a compromise with stupidity, on the contrary.. one must never stop fighting, never giving in to shit like this fucking shit:
In post 151, Thor665 wrote:Yeah, I know what post you're referring to.
Which means since you're claiming I did
Fake claiming ignorance about the fact that if I have claimed such a thing as you having connected derp with scum it would be irrelevant either way, as I undoubtedly renounced of any such claims in subsequent posts. So what are we talking about here? How stupid Thor is or how dumb he thinks I am. Either way it's his fault we're having this discussion on the outdated premise he's invoking.. did he not read the posts I wrote later? Am I supposed to think for him and figure out what he might have missed? Stupidity endorses perceived prerogatives of how others ought to think for the person it nests in, intelligence does not.

I'd welcome any and all fellow players who have strayed to step in line and receive the glory of intelligence. Do the reading! Do whatever it takes to stop being idiots. It is good forever.
In post 151, Thor665 wrote:Dude, you argued that the setup spec was logical and your best defense for it is "now I know there's a possibility for an SK"?
I have indeed. I wouldn't have if I had ever played a normal on this site before, maybe. That doesn't change the fact that one line of setup spec on early day1 won't affect intelligence, on the contrary. But several lines of stating obvious things like that there's a higher likelihood for a vig or an sk to be in the setup if there's a double death can.. because it's obvious, don't you see. Why the fuck would you ever state obvious things, why not just think them for yourself and fucking act on it. Do you need someone to spell it out for you? To want the answer to be no is to not want to be stupid, so of course setup speculation is more valuable early game, because it can only hurt later on. Similarly why would you want to play in a game where it's necessary for you to interpret the double death for others to get it. Would you want to play with someone who is incapable of figuring out the obvious for himself? To want the asnwer to be no is to not want others to be stupid either. It's good.
In post 151, Thor665 wrote:Please, just wait till we get a double kill before bringing up derp and acting like it's worth my time.

Why the fuck would I be voting Profii right now? What kind of fucking question is this? On what grounds? Why the fuck would I change my vote
from you
to him? This is not good. Vote this slimey, slithering scum hiding behind the stupidity you have co-generated and are responsible for by not scumhunting. Do it, for glory!

have I played the role that has been attributed to me in a satisfactory manner? I do confess it comes very natural to me to be the voice of uncompromising and gameoverarching reason. I think I will emulate this style as I see great benefit in calling out idiocy and talking down on it.
What's the benefit of Leaf's "shtick"?
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:26 pm

Post by eth0s »

In post 160, Sauce wrote:
In post 150, profii wrote:The point is you are so smart that only you can see the benefit of discussing game setup or directing the conversation towards who has what PR - everyone else is so stupid we live in fear of slipping the town PRs to the scum so maybe you need to give us a lesson on what you want to hear from us
As your intellectual superior I advise you not to refer to "FOS: rb = Roleblocker" as a PR endangering role speculating discussion instigation.

Furthermore I advise you to contemplate the recent events and see them for what they are.. observe how stupidity can overpower intelligence in terms of number of hosts but never per se, because on internet forums one can always read the relevant posts again and reach the conclusion that what you just wrote there is utter nonsense, and you're doing it because you feel encouraged by your fellow players exhibiting symptoms of not intending to read and address the whole thing, possibly as a way of showing how little they care about intelligence when it's not them who are emotionally involved in upholding it.

Their defense? that it's more important to teach me a lesson about how I ought to compromise fighting to preserve intelligence's sovereignty when there's a chance that that will make a game more conservative, less "toxic", because they think they've acquired techniques of scumhunting which are effective under conservativity simulating conditions. The truth is no amount of conservativity will make ISOs like that of rb, eth0s, Leaf, hyun or Dunker have anything to do with scumhunting. How could they? In their mind the appropriate thing for me to do is yield to your bullshit; but then intelligence will lose its champion. Who will be apt to revitalize and carry its pure essence if I let it be desecrated, nay, desecrate it myself. No, once intelligent there is no way back.

I walk through the valley of the shadow of swarmstupidity with my head held high, and I fear no idiot.

Intelligence won't ever compromise its integrity for something as meaningless as winning a game of forum mafia with strangers with nothing on the line. Indeed it is true that he who is intelligent can be dumb but he who is dumb can never be intelligent, however the cost of faking dumbness or even indulging it is too high for an emotional, intelligent being under these circumstances. No prospect for future circle jerking for the sake of gaining alliances with those who refuse to accept intelligence as their driving force in an educated guessing game is worth a compromise with stupidity, on the contrary.. one must never stop fighting, never giving in to shit like this fucking shit:
In post 151, Thor665 wrote:Yeah, I know what post you're referring to.
Which means since you're claiming I did
Fake claiming ignorance about the fact that if I have claimed such a thing as you having connected derp with scum it would be irrelevant either way, as I undoubtedly renounced of any such claims in subsequent posts. So what are we talking about here? How stupid Thor is or how dumb he thinks I am. Either way it's his fault we're having this discussion on the outdated premise he's invoking.. did he not read the posts I wrote later? Am I supposed to think for him and figure out what he might have missed? Stupidity endorses perceived prerogatives of how others ought to think for the person it nests in, intelligence does not.

I'd welcome any and all fellow players who have strayed to step in line and receive the glory of intelligence. Do the reading! Do whatever it takes to stop being idiots. It is good forever.
In post 151, Thor665 wrote:Dude, you argued that the setup spec was logical and your best defense for it is "now I know there's a possibility for an SK"?
I have indeed. I wouldn't have if I had ever played a normal on this site before, maybe. That doesn't change the fact that one line of setup spec on early day1 won't affect intelligence, on the contrary. But several lines of stating obvious things like that there's a higher likelihood for a vig or an sk to be in the setup if there's a double death can.. because it's obvious, don't you see. Why the fuck would you ever state obvious things, why not just think them for yourself and fucking act on it. Do you need someone to spell it out for you? To want the answer to be no is to not want to be stupid, so of course setup speculation is more valuable early game, because it can only hurt later on. Similarly why would you want to play in a game where it's necessary for you to interpret the double death for others to get it. Would you want to play with someone who is incapable of figuring out the obvious for himself? To want the asnwer to be no is to not want others to be stupid either. It's good.
In post 151, Thor665 wrote:Please, just wait till we get a double kill before bringing up derp and acting like it's worth my time.

Why the fuck would I be voting Profii right now? What kind of fucking question is this? On what grounds? Why the fuck would I change my vote
from you
to him? This is not good. Vote this slimey, slithering scum hiding behind the stupidity you have co-generated and are responsible for by not scumhunting. Do it, for glory!

have I played the role that has been attributed to me in a satisfactory manner? I do confess it comes very natural to me to be the voice of uncompromising and gameoverarching reason. I think I will emulate this style as I see great benefit in calling out idiocy and talking down on it.
What's the benefit of Leaf's "shtick"?
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:32 pm

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

eww walls
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:34 pm

Post by eth0s »

Oh, that didn't work... Interesting.

acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:05 pm

Post by acryon »

In post 163, eth0s wrote:Oh, that didn't work... Interesting.

Ok I like you more now.

Sauce for the love of all that is good stop with the ridiculous pontificating. I'm very glad I don't think you're town because I would have to wrestle with the idea of wanting someone out of the game so badly for being annoying but not thinking they're scum. Thankfully this seems like it could be one of those sweet spots where you're actually both--a true win.
Get to know me! | Unavailable on nights and weekends.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:45 pm

Post by rb »

is sauce real life
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:52 pm

Post by rb »

after sauce we do flavor leaf
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:07 pm

Post by profii »

I think we need to hear more from Dunker and Hyung
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:37 pm

Post by eth0s »

what timezone are you in profii? Won't judge if you don't answer as it's not game-related, really. Just curious
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:57 pm

Post by profii »

UK so GMT
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:33 pm

Post by eth0s »

Ah, thought maybe you were just a night owl like me. 4:33am here... lol
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:54 pm

Post by profii »

nope, I seem to get a flurry of activity in the evening then a load of posts usually appear over night. I suppose I should be working so it's not the worst
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:37 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 159, Lalendra wrote:If you were trying to lynch him for toxicity I could get behind that. Not really seeing sauce!scum at this point tbh.
Do you see Saucetown?
Also, why do you see Flavour as scum and not Sauce? They're basically both doing the same thing (posting garbage in a gimmick way) but at least Flavour's garbage is generally readable and more game related, no?
In post 160, Sauce wrote:Fake claiming ignorance about the fact that if I have claimed such a thing as you having connected derp with scum it would be irrelevant either way, as I undoubtedly renounced of any such claims in subsequent posts. So what are we talking about here? How stupid Thor is or how dumb he thinks I am. Either way it's his fault we're having this discussion on the outdated premise he's invoking.. did he not read the posts I wrote later? Am I supposed to think for him and figure out what he might have missed? Stupidity endorses perceived prerogatives of how others ought to think for the person it nests in, intelligence does not.
So now you're backing off from the stupid claim and that justifies you not having to explain why you got there in the first place?
This isn't the first time you've pulled that in this game - am I going to be wading through this 'accuse first think second' gak from you all game, or are you going to chill out and start engaging in any real sense.

As far as voting Profii - as far as I can tell your entire case to me you've backpeddeled on so I'm not sure why you're even still voting me.
Therefore you should notice I'm at worst a null tell.
And you appear to have issues with Profii - so you could vote him.

What's your current case on me exactly if I'm wrong on the above?
In post 166, rb wrote:after sauce we do flavor leaf
Why do you hate both of those players and have not mentioned Dunkerdoodles?
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:18 am

Post by acryon »

In post 172, Thor665 wrote:
In post 166, rb wrote:after sauce we do flavor leaf
Why do you hate both of those players and have not mentioned Dunkerdoodles?
I feel like it would be hard for him to mention anything about Dunker because they're playing the exact same game.
Get to know me! | Unavailable on nights and weekends.
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:35 am

Post by Lalendra »

In post 172, Thor665 wrote:Do you see Saucetown?
Also, why do you see Flavour as scum and not Sauce? They're basically both doing the same thing (posting garbage in a gimmick way) but at least Flavour's garbage is generally readable and more game related, no?
Like I said, I have a hard time reading Sauce and my last game wanted to deathtunnel him when he was town, largely because of his posting style. So I'm null there for now until I'm able to develop a better read. However, the way FL is playing right now is very different from both his town and scum games, so I'm honestly not sure what he's up to. But he tends to be pretty passionate as town and we haven't seen that yet, maybe just because it's still so early.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”