Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13 (isolation #0) » Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:31 am

Post by eth0s »

VOTE: rb

I love your curly fries
it's a zero in my name (for PM purposes etc)
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #17 (isolation #1) » Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:58 pm

Post by eth0s »

In post 1, Archwing wrote: 17)Mafia will have day talk.
Admittedly did not read the rules of this thread until now. Figured I would point this one out for anyone else who may have skipped reading them.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #72 (isolation #2) » Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:30 pm

Post by eth0s »

TIL me reading the rules and pointing out an aspect of the game I wasn't originally aware of, is AI.
/s

UNVOTE: rb
VOTE: Flavor Leaf
FoS: Thor
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #73 (isolation #3) » Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:30 pm

Post by eth0s »

And no, I'm not going to answer such silly questions.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #84 (isolation #4) » Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:53 pm

Post by eth0s »

think scum!flavor = town!dunk
and town!flavor = scum!dunk
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #156 (isolation #5) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:56 pm

Post by eth0s »

VOTE: sauce

he is too intelligent
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #161 (isolation #6) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:26 pm

Post by eth0s »

In post 160, Sauce wrote:
In post 150, profii wrote:The point is you are so smart that only you can see the benefit of discussing game setup or directing the conversation towards who has what PR - everyone else is so stupid we live in fear of slipping the town PRs to the scum so maybe you need to give us a lesson on what you want to hear from us
As your intellectual superior I advise you not to refer to "FOS: rb = Roleblocker" as a PR endangering role speculating discussion instigation.

Furthermore I advise you to contemplate the recent events and see them for what they are.. observe how stupidity can overpower intelligence in terms of number of hosts but never per se, because on internet forums one can always read the relevant posts again and reach the conclusion that what you just wrote there is utter nonsense, and you're doing it because you feel encouraged by your fellow players exhibiting symptoms of not intending to read and address the whole thing, possibly as a way of showing how little they care about intelligence when it's not them who are emotionally involved in upholding it.

Their defense? that it's more important to teach me a lesson about how I ought to compromise fighting to preserve intelligence's sovereignty when there's a chance that that will make a game more conservative, less "toxic", because they think they've acquired techniques of scumhunting which are effective under conservativity simulating conditions. The truth is no amount of conservativity will make ISOs like that of rb, eth0s, Leaf, hyun or Dunker have anything to do with scumhunting. How could they? In their mind the appropriate thing for me to do is yield to your bullshit; but then intelligence will lose its champion. Who will be apt to revitalize and carry its pure essence if I let it be desecrated, nay, desecrate it myself. No, once intelligent there is no way back.

I walk through the valley of the shadow of swarmstupidity with my head held high, and I fear no idiot.

Intelligence won't ever compromise its integrity for something as meaningless as winning a game of forum mafia with strangers with nothing on the line. Indeed it is true that he who is intelligent can be dumb but he who is dumb can never be intelligent, however the cost of faking dumbness or even indulging it is too high for an emotional, intelligent being under these circumstances. No prospect for future circle jerking for the sake of gaining alliances with those who refuse to accept intelligence as their driving force in an educated guessing game is worth a compromise with stupidity, on the contrary.. one must never stop fighting, never giving in to shit like this fucking shit:
In post 151, Thor665 wrote:Yeah, I know what post you're referring to.
The issue is that in the post in no way at all did I connect derp with scum.
Which means since you're claiming I did
Fake claiming ignorance about the fact that if I have claimed such a thing as you having connected derp with scum it would be irrelevant either way, as I undoubtedly renounced of any such claims in subsequent posts. So what are we talking about here? How stupid Thor is or how dumb he thinks I am. Either way it's his fault we're having this discussion on the outdated premise he's invoking.. did he not read the posts I wrote later? Am I supposed to think for him and figure out what he might have missed? Stupidity endorses perceived prerogatives of how others ought to think for the person it nests in, intelligence does not.

I'd welcome any and all fellow players who have strayed to step in line and receive the glory of intelligence. Do the reading! Do whatever it takes to stop being idiots. It is good forever.
In post 151, Thor665 wrote:Dude, you argued that the setup spec was logical and your best defense for it is "now I know there's a possibility for an SK"?
I have indeed. I wouldn't have if I had ever played a normal on this site before, maybe. That doesn't change the fact that one line of setup spec on early day1 won't affect intelligence, on the contrary. But several lines of stating obvious things like that there's a higher likelihood for a vig or an sk to be in the setup if there's a double death can.. because it's obvious, don't you see. Why the fuck would you ever state obvious things, why not just think them for yourself and fucking act on it. Do you need someone to spell it out for you? To want the answer to be no is to not want to be stupid, so of course setup speculation is more valuable early game, because it can only hurt later on. Similarly why would you want to play in a game where it's necessary for you to interpret the double death for others to get it. Would you want to play with someone who is incapable of figuring out the obvious for himself? To want the asnwer to be no is to not want others to be stupid either. It's good.
In post 151, Thor665 wrote:Please, just wait till we get a double kill before bringing up derp and acting like it's worth my time.

Why aren't you voting Profii right now?
Why the fuck would I be voting Profii right now? What kind of fucking question is this? On what grounds? Why the fuck would I change my vote
from you
to him? This is not good. Vote this slimey, slithering scum hiding behind the stupidity you have co-generated and are responsible for by not scumhunting. Do it, for glory!

have I played the role that has been attributed to me in a satisfactory manner? I do confess it comes very natural to me to be the voice of uncompromising and gameoverarching reason. I think I will emulate this style as I see great benefit in calling out idiocy and talking down on it.
What's the benefit of Leaf's "shtick"?
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #163 (isolation #7) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:34 pm

Post by eth0s »

Oh, that didn't work... Interesting.

eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #168 (isolation #8) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:37 pm

Post by eth0s »

what timezone are you in profii? Won't judge if you don't answer as it's not game-related, really. Just curious
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #170 (isolation #9) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:33 pm

Post by eth0s »

Ah, thought maybe you were just a night owl like me. 4:33am here... lol
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #228 (isolation #10) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:53 pm

Post by eth0s »

In post 175, Sauce wrote:
Spoiler: Let's pretend this is something I've PM-ed myself instead of posting it; would I gain sympathy for backing down? Why?
:yawn: So what's new under the idiot sun.
In post 164, acryon wrote:Sauce for the love of all that is good stop with the ridiculous pontificating. I'm very glad I don't think you're town because I would have to wrestle with the idea of wanting someone out of the game so badly for being annoying but not thinking they're scum. Thankfully this seems like it could be one of those sweet spots where you're actually both--a true win.
I don't take advice from someone who made it clear that they have no problem with misinterpreting the truth. If you're going to mistake this ad hominem AtE for something town would post upon having been called out for scummy behavior, I suggest you don't mind me calling you out for it, and hopefully succeed in getting you lynched.

(@Thor is this game-relevant enough for you?)

The ceasing of the campaign against the spread of stupidity will be the natural consequence to the ceasing of the spreading of stupidity, and not you nor anyone needs to waste anyone else's time with parading a supposed entitlement to make it stop prematurely, let alone be so rude about it, for the sake of making yourself look emotionally endowed yet at ease. Therefore I advise you to consider myself provoked. It seems necessary for the benefit of every intelligent being you might happen to find yourself in a game with in the future, to advise you never to say you want someone out of the game, because unless you are the scum of the earth you're not here to exclude players from the game for (and not limited to, as some other dumbass might have led to suggest) campaigning against the relentless spreading of idiocy and misinterpretation, nor should the pursuit of stopping that spread receive a negative connotation. Remember, this is to save future intelligent players from having to iterate this themselves; now they can simply quote me on the matter.

Do you perceive yourself to be in likelier a position to get a date if you're acting like a bastard? Nobody here will ever meet you in person. Just play the game for the sake of victory and don't be negative for no reason, and second guess what the problem is and where it stems from, and if not what you find genuinely annoying might turn out to be the reaction and solution to that which you should have found annoying. Lastly, full circle, nobody cares what someone who misinterprets their posts thinks is annoying, but they ought to care to set it straight if someone claims annoyance for bullshit reasons, and that is all I'm doing, not for my sake, because I'm at ease. I'm so cool.
In post 164, acryon wrote:
In post 163, eth0s wrote:Oh, that didn't work... Interesting.

Ok I like you more now.
Highfiving the fool is another attempt to convince someone that you're at ease. You think it makes you blend in. Needless to say when low-posters with zero content get townread town is not at ease, for it is the increasing amount of actions in tune with one's progression with one's role PM on one's mind that creates the disparity between behavior that is and can be scrutinized to be scummy as opposed to town, so non-foolish expression is to be desired. Calling simple logic like this pontification is obviously stupid, because if --for the sake of argument-- that were true, what is intelligence? Do we need to reverse the terms intelligent and stupid in order to accommodate the apparent views of a player with a mafia role PM? No, thank you. I'll stick with logic and intelligence being a towntell for now and the fact that you are not and are not joking is scummy.

Your only hope lies in your attempts to sabotage my image, and to neutralize the perception of the beneficial effect of my intelligence. As long as I'm here I will keep punishing you for it.

In post 158, Archwing wrote:Mod Notes: Shout out to Assemble for helping with 1984 flavor! I actually have never read the book
I've read the book and saw the movie so I can say with confidence that Acryon turns out to be
Spoiler:
Scum
Yo sauce, is this you? Image
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #229 (isolation #11) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:58 pm

Post by eth0s »

In post 213, rb wrote:eth0s iso is the saddest thing i've ever seen
In post 214, rb wrote:Lalendra's is also the saddest thing ever
In post 215, rb wrote:Flavor Leaf is probably town despite gimmick
In post 216, rb wrote:VOTE: eth0s

New and exciting direction for the game
In post 217, rb wrote:Hyung has joined the saddest ever iso club
What the fuck? You really want to exclude your own ISO? I can excuse voting for everyone under the sun but not if you're going to be the pot calling the kettle black.

BTW OMGUS

UNVOTE:
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #233 (isolation #12) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:02 pm

Post by eth0s »

In post 232, Dunkerdoodles wrote:btw haven't read a single sauce post
I usually start to, and then I realize I don't hate myself that much, so I stop.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #292 (isolation #13) » Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:47 am

Post by eth0s »

In post 242, profii wrote: question 4 - @eth0s - please provide your top 2 town reads?
that'll do for now.
What if I don't have two townreads?

Also, I don't agree with lynching Lalendra yet.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #294 (isolation #14) » Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:11 am

Post by eth0s »

In post 293, profii wrote:Pick your most 2 towny players even if they are marginal
Are you town? :)
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #296 (isolation #15) » Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:43 am

Post by eth0s »

In post 295, profii wrote: Now chop chop 2 town reads please
grrrr :wink:

top 2 townreads:
acryon and profii :P
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #297 (isolation #16) » Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:44 am

Post by eth0s »

In post 284, rb wrote:Ethos is fluffy, weak content
we are one and the same, brother!
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #301 (isolation #17) » Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:52 am

Post by eth0s »

In post 298, rb wrote:Actually no, the 2 strongest wagons in the game so far have been the ones I was pushing. My influence on the game so far is anything but weak.
yeah, your vote tags followed by silly one-liners has all the people admiring your scumhunting skills.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #306 (isolation #18) » Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:08 pm

Post by eth0s »

In post 302, rb wrote:Where did I say people are admiring me?

You're saying I'm fluffy and have weak content - yet my game is anything but fluffy. I'm making strong reads and pushing on them. You're reduced to pathetic omgus and joking around, with no content in between.

Your play should speak for itself, and it doesn't. You should be able to say, "these posts I've made are good" - but you can't, all you can do is deflect attention from how bad your play is with OMGUS and "no you" defence.

Weak. Vig shot here if we have one, otherwise definite lynch in the next couple of days.

p-edit: rb strikes me as too scummy to be scum, but then it just turns into a wifom loop when I think of it like that. So IDK. inb4 someone calls our back-and-forth s/s chatter.

p-edit2: sorry, boon, but I don't care about your day one reads.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #312 (isolation #19) » Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:44 pm

Post by eth0s »

In post 308, rb wrote: If you townread them, why so reluctant to cooperate?
Where am I not cooperating? It's pretty funny/ironic to me that your 2 biggest posts (by far) are both directed at me because you're getting mad that I am calling your posts fluff. :lol:
rb wrote:Oh and if my play is scummy, why are you willing to ignore it as long as I'm not calling you out as scum? This doesn't make sense from a town perspective.
obviously because you're foiling my plans and trying to make me lose!! /s
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #323 (isolation #20) » Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:06 pm

Post by eth0s »

In post 314, rb wrote:At what point when people ask you questions are you going to actually respond with content?
I ignored questions about "why would u read the rules hurr durr" for obvious (maybe not to you) reasons. Then I answered profii's question. It's actually hilarious that
you
are trying to tell me to step up my content right now :lol: :lol: :lol:

p-edit: ooh another question from profii! Maybe now I can prove my worth to rb :wink: .
In post 321, profii wrote:Eth0s what are your thoughts on Dunkers and Lalendra
none
In post 322, rb wrote:Eth0s has thoughts?
no
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #326 (isolation #21) » Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:11 pm

Post by eth0s »

Waiting until rb has an emotional breakdown before I respond to this. Hold up.
aaaaaand there it is.

dunker is null, posts even less content than I do, and rb isn't on his ass constantly.
lalendra is null-town. Has made some thought provoking posts which I always enjoy but I also wonder why she and dunker are so focused on flavor leaf
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #327 (isolation #22) » Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:13 pm

Post by eth0s »

Now I'm also a bit curious as to how I become a policy lynch and dunker doesn't. Elaborate please. kthx
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #328 (isolation #23) » Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:17 pm

Post by eth0s »

profii, from the bottom of my heart, if you are town then you need not worry about me so much. But I've never seen this kind of play from you before so I don't really know if I can confidently consider you a townread at this point. I don't really have enough MS experience to rely on meta a whole lot, but you're playing differently than you did as town in our last completed game, so I have to worry about you a bit.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #329 (isolation #24) » Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:19 pm

Post by eth0s »

In post 326, eth0s wrote:
dunker is null, posts even less content than I do,
and rb isn't on his ass constantly.
the more I think about it... :idea:

FoS: DunkerDoodles
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #332 (isolation #25) » Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:25 pm

Post by eth0s »

In post 331, profii wrote:I’m not particular concerned because you haven’t done anything yet. I might be concerned if you were tunnelling me for some absurd reason but for now I am trying to elicit some decisiveness out of you which will help all the players decide who to lynch
You're the one tunneling me. And I'm done answering your questions until you start asking other people things, too. If you ever flip scum I already know our interactions thus far are going to be called "s/s".

Seriously, hop off me.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #338 (isolation #26) » Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:24 pm

Post by eth0s »

In post 334, hyung wrote:Oh also I'm town so don't worry about lynching me :)
Same!
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #359 (isolation #27) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:15 am

Post by eth0s »

In post 358, Lalendra wrote:
In post 347, acryon wrote:
In post 346, Lalendra wrote:Feeling a lot better about both eth0s and dunker in light of recent posts.
Which posts by them have made you feel better?
Nothing specific, mainly the fact that they are now posting game-related content and I can follow and understand the thought progression behind their posts.
Hey lala could you give us a top 2/3 scumreads with a little reasoning to go with it? My apologies if you already have recently. Im on my phone and hate navigating the site on mobile.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #390 (isolation #28) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:14 pm

Post by eth0s »

@mod
: can we get a votcount pls
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #417 (isolation #29) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:47 pm

Post by eth0s »

VOTE: dunkerdoodles
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #419 (isolation #30) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:54 pm

Post by eth0s »

pretty sure dunker is l-3.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #447 (isolation #31) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 5:44 pm

Post by eth0s »

no
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #543 (isolation #32) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:11 pm

Post by eth0s »

In post 495, profii wrote: eth0s = surely you have some thoughts on Saucy? what about Thor who scum leant at me early in the game?
Do you have any concerns with rb scum reading Lalendra, whom you town read? rb also town leads on dunkers who you scum read. Interesting!
I have a lot of concerns with rb's play. I still think he may be in that too scummy to be scum category. But that leaves me at a null read in the end. I already mentioned weird interaction between rb and dunkers and am still thinking they could be scummates. Saucy is likely town blowing his top for reasons that I can't pinpoint yet. I can't get a clear read on sauce or thor though to be honest. I would assume if one of them is scum its probably thor.
In post 504, Dunkerdoodles wrote:VOTE: profii
this game is fine on activity, why did you send out a "mass prod"
I know it fits your general playstyle, dunk, but you are producing such a small amount of content compared to profii and kinda acting like asking questions is scummy. Idk I didn't like this post.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #545 (isolation #33) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:01 pm

Post by eth0s »

profii

Based on his activity this game vs what I perceive to be his standard play. I actually feel pretty strongly about this read, if anyone cares.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #553 (isolation #34) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:59 pm

Post by eth0s »

In post 552, profii wrote: Just looked at
his
post history, what are you referring to?
you sleepy?
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #562 (isolation #35) » Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:47 am

Post by eth0s »

VOTE: profii
FoS: Flavor Leaf
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #593 (isolation #36) » Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:38 pm

Post by eth0s »

In post 586, profii wrote: Another random point whilst looking in my ISO - Eth0s - I’ve noticed he thinks I’m town if everyone else thinks I’m town because this happened in our newbie game. I made that awful post and he jumped on me. I noticed I’d made a note in my ISO that Eth0s made a forced town slip by referencing scum day chat. Consider his card marked for now - he hasn’t really done a great deal beyond jump on wagons.
Let me introduce a few points. First, I knew you were town in our first newbie game because I was scum. Second, I'm not suspicious of you because others are, I'm suspicious because your play doesn't seem to be following your town meta. Three, I actually haven't yet commented on that "awful post", but it definitely didn't help your standing in my book.

p-edit: okay that seals it for me. We lynch profii today and even if he flips town I think we will get some valuable info. Really don't think he is town, though.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #668 (isolation #37) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:20 pm

Post by eth0s »

holy fuck boon if you're not trolling then you need to get your emotions in check before you hit the submit button... What is the point of playing like a manchild? Does it make you feel superior?
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #670 (isolation #38) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:43 pm

Post by eth0s »

In post 669, profii wrote:I'm amazed the vote count is so close I feel like I'm miles ahead in terms of presenting valid evidence but hey ho
self-voting on this site generally makes you less credible from what I've seen.

Regardless, I need to go to class and I'm not very confident atm so
UNVOTE:
for now
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #691 (isolation #39) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:27 pm

Post by eth0s »

In post 672, rb wrote:
In post 662, Flavor Leaf wrote:I don’t care anymore. I’m doing my best to give my thoughts on everything and explaining everything, but it literally doesn’t matter what I say to certain people. So I’m not going to play here anymore. It’s not fun for me, and it’s not even playing the game.

Next time I play a game and don’t speak in it, this is why. Because certain players will vote and funnel me endlessly no matter what I do, so there’s no point in playing the game in those cases.
Don't make 5 different claims?

Don't AtE everyone second post?

Your behaviour and enjoyment are in your own hands really.
Wow. I agree with rb on something.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #788 (isolation #40) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:48 pm

Post by eth0s »

In post 722, profii wrote:Wtf I can’t find the post. I am
sure
Eth0s said something along the lines of we shouldn’t lynch Hyung I sure about that and I thought it was odd with the lack of posts and all- also now the hyung vote on me gets me thinking

I can find a post where I referenced it but I can’t find the actual post. I’m losing my mind
DISCLAIMER:
Still catching up, haven't read past the post I'm responding to. Why would we lynch hyung? I never defended him but why would saying that we shouldn't lynch the guy who hasn't said anything except "i'm town", be a scumtell? I almost wonder if this is a hint that scum!profii either secretly or subconsciously wanted to lynch the lurker because it was an easy mislynch?
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #789 (isolation #41) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:50 pm

Post by eth0s »

In post 728, profii wrote:I've just re-read Dunkers ISO. He had 3 votes on him pretty quick and said someone there would be scum.

me / Flavor (Jodaxq) / eth0s.

He then moved back and forth on his read on flavor a number of times, whilst voting for me as well.
He has previously said eth0s was a town read, but could be scum for hopping on the wagon.

There was also a random PR CC in there too.

I'm kinda leaning on the flip flopping on FL being a town person who doesn't know wtf was going on. Seems weird to make a PR cc at 3 out of 6 votes though.
Wait, what. You know boon (FL) is like, infamous around here, right? He doesn't do anything because he doesn't know what's going on.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #792 (isolation #42) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:58 pm

Post by eth0s »

VOTE: Lalendra

opportunistic and last few posts are really weak arguments imo. Also didn't call out that

Sauce is on L-1
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #793 (isolation #43) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:58 pm

Post by eth0s »

In post 784, rb wrote:Not gonna lie, every single reason given for eth0s townreads are just not reasons I agree with. Jodax is probably town, profii I think is town also despite the rougher-than-Trumps-face furor that went on before.

I think scum are most likely the people not giving much weight to the game at this point and allowing the situation to unfold. I'm townblocking thor, profii, jodax, dunker.

Where's everyone on their townreads of those 4 slots?
suh dude. Why are you scumreading me so hard again?
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #838 (isolation #44) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:32 pm

Post by eth0s »

In post 835, Lalendra wrote:If sauce flips scum, his buddies are ethos and dunker. Trying to take attention off of sauce with the weak push on me, then the hammer for towncred.
pretty sure it's you and dunker but okay
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #839 (isolation #45) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:34 pm

Post by eth0s »

In post 838, eth0s wrote:
In post 835, Lalendra wrote:If sauce flips scum, his buddies are ethos and dunker. Trying to take attention off of sauce with the weak push on me, then the hammer for towncred.
pretty sure it's you and dunker but okay
sauce isn't scum. If he is then hes fucking terrible at it. Regardless I'm glad he's getting lynched solely because I don't have to skim through his embarrassing egotistical outrages anymore. Still highly suspicious of lalendra. pls look into her if I get nk'ed
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #852 (isolation #46) » Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:13 am

Post by eth0s »

I think sauce was a stupid lynch and once I have my homework done today I will explain why
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #865 (isolation #47) » Sun Jan 28, 2018 12:49 pm

Post by eth0s »

In post 864, profii wrote:eth0s;

you made an early post saying FL and Dunkers looks like town vs scum.

Then you gradually moved your read on dunkers from null to getting as far as placing a vote on him.

Later, you also placed a vote on Flavor Leaf.

Can you just take us through you thinking here and highlight anything that caused you to change you reads in relation to these 2 players please?
Still working on homework but I will get to this soon.

calm down you angry, scummy, little boy.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #867 (isolation #48) » Sun Jan 28, 2018 2:01 pm

Post by eth0s »

In post 866, profii wrote:
In post 515, Dunkerdoodles wrote:
In post 513, Sauce wrote:
In post 509, Dunkerdoodles wrote:
In post 505, Sauce wrote:What do you make of Boon's assessment that he gets you lynched a lot, regardless of his alignment. Is that something scum Boon would say? Can you extract any non-meta read from all of this?
scum!boon is more naturally town than town!boon. he usually does crazy gambits and talks a lot as town and yeah. so yes this falls into his town meta BUT he could easily be manipulating it as scum so idk

basically i don't think we should lynch him today but i don't want him in lylo
if he could get copped and confirmed tho he's normally pretty good with reads.
That's not what I meant. It feels like provocation. I'm interested in how accurate and what motive or purpose he might have for saying that. Would he show off as scum? Would he show off considering the parameters and what happened up until now in this game?
oh sorry i misread your post
i wouldn't say he lynches me a lot, but he's a good player and he knows i know that so if i was scum i probably would be weary of him
but im town and he's probably town too

If scum!dunkers said openly in the thread that he is weary of FL and then night-killed him (despite the swap) then it's a ballsy play. I'll lean town for now.
imo this is one of those things that you cannot accurately read off of. Like no matter whether you think he would or wouldn't do that as scum, scum calculate their actions with such criticisms in mind. Still gonna explain my thoughts on dunker and FL soon I promise.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #909 (isolation #49) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:25 am

Post by eth0s »

In post 882, rb wrote:> dunker and lalendra are my top2 scumreads
*doesnt vote either of them*

dkskdkskkakdgjshhahwhdjkfkskzjflekddl
yeahhhhh
In post 883, acryon wrote:

Let me phrase it like this. Dunker and Lalendra are my top 2 scumreads. Kop as a priority supersedes that because it's impossible to have a read one way or the other on him right now.
noooo.... we can get more info on kop as time goes by... you should definitely be voting your top scumreads here...
In post 878, rb wrote:Well since neither are suspecting each other:

- eth0s how is Dunkers town this game, and why?
- Dunkers, same about eth0s
Dunker is playing the exact same he did last game. Average post is 5 words long and contributes basically nothing to the town.
In post 899, Dunkerdoodles wrote:
In post 878, rb wrote:Well since neither are suspecting each other:

- eth0s how is Dunkers town this game, and why?
- Dunkers, same about eth0s
eth0s is playing similar to a scumgame i just played with him
VOTE: eth0s
No, I'm not... Not even close.
FoS: acryon

I'm okay with lynching either of those today, or lalendra.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #910 (isolation #50) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:26 am

Post by eth0s »

@profii am I playing similarly to either of our last games (where I was scum)?
If not, what do you think about Dunkers saying I am?
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #911 (isolation #51) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:29 am

Post by eth0s »

Me thinks There's 2 evil in dunker/lale/acyron
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #913 (isolation #52) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:37 am

Post by eth0s »

In post 912, acryon wrote:
eth0s wrote:noooo.... we can get more info on kop as time goes by... you should definitely be voting your top scumreads here...
I'm not too proud to admit that I might be playing wrong. And Kop's entry hasn't pinged really.

VOTE: Dunker
wait wut. Just realized Kop just replaced in. This is setting off more red flags.
VOTE: acryon
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #915 (isolation #53) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:38 am

Post by eth0s »

Also you guys are right about sauce. I can't really say anything to progress conversation about that at this point. I was just disappointed that we lynched the toxic guy on that basis.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #916 (isolation #54) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:38 am

Post by eth0s »

In post 914, acryon wrote:
In post 913, eth0s wrote:
In post 912, acryon wrote:
eth0s wrote:noooo.... we can get more info on kop as time goes by... you should definitely be voting your top scumreads here...
I'm not too proud to admit that I might be playing wrong. And Kop's entry hasn't pinged really.

VOTE: Dunker
wait wut. Just realized Kop just replaced in. This is setting off more red flags.
VOTE: acryon
What does Kop replacing in have to do with anything?
So you were voting the guy who just replaced in because you couldn't read him? right..
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #944 (isolation #55) » Tue Jan 30, 2018 8:42 am

Post by eth0s »

In post 925, profii wrote:
In post 910, eth0s wrote:
@profii am I playing similarly to either of our last games (where I was scum)?
If not, what do you think about Dunkers saying I am?
I've just cast my eyes over your ISO again.
I would say no to matching last games play actually, you seem to be going in random directions, whereas in the last game, this was less apparent, but as you mentioned in this thread, when you are scum, you know the answers.

Also, I noticed I pushed you for 2 town reads just to get something out of you. Then you asked someone else for 2 town reads.

Overall, I would probably suggest you are not sure how to dig the scum out, the point I'm making about you copying my questioning tactic is that you seem to want to try anything to try and help, but maybe you are just not sure how to find a scum?

Someone could easily WIFOM that and say by mirroring someone you know is town, that player might town read you (which to be fair I have done)

I know that sounds a bit condescending (sorry) but for me it looks like you have no idea who the scum are so I'm kinda town leaning a bit.

Sheeping profii

I have scumhunting methods (completed a couple games as town already, as well) but seeing as how I am still relatively new to the site, I try to change up my gameplay at least a little bit each game, so I can find methods that work well for me. No offense taken and as long as I continue to townread you, I will be sheeping. Still, though, my scumhunting is lacking a bit in this game. The replacements and seemingly volatile voting behaviors is making it hard for me to pinpoint a good read on hardly anyone, hence the sheeping of you.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #952 (isolation #56) » Wed Jan 31, 2018 7:02 am

Post by eth0s »

In post 950, acryon wrote:
In post 947, Dunkerdoodles wrote:VOTE: lalandra
scum
Why did you switch off of eth0s? You seemed sure he was scum based on your metaread.
imo dunker is full of shit. Ever since he said I was playing like I was in our last game as scum I have been weary of him. Meanwhile he is literally playing the exact same
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #957 (isolation #57) » Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:51 am

Post by eth0s »

In post 953, profii wrote:
In post 917, profii wrote:Eth0s - I can see the short sentences for myself. I am more interested in the behind the scenes stuff that happened in the private thread, such as my theory that Dunkers said that he was weary of FL, then FL was NK’d - this could be a setup by someone else or a distancing tactic by Dunkers. Do you think he would attempt such a gambit?

Also, for you - I misread you every game so no idea. Will read your iso later
While you’re online eth0s- don’t think you answered the above
Phone posting atm but I'm a little confused by the question. You know FL is Morality from our last game, right? AKA Boon. Dunker was pretty quiet in the PT that game. He wouldn't even answer most of my questions. I can't reference it right now as I'm not at PC and too much trouble for all that. I will get back to this. I think Schadd was going to make that PT public but I will pm him if it isn't.

@MODERATOR
Am I allowed to direct quote stuff from a Scum Thread from a game that is over? I only ask because I am not sure if the thread has/will be made public.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #959 (isolation #58) » Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:34 am

Post by eth0s »

In post 958, profii wrote:Games compete I think it would be ok but I’m just asking if you felt he wanted to stay under the radar if you thought he would use the scum powers to purposely misdirect town- quoting not necessary if you want to be safe
Basically I'm a little toasted right now so my reading comprehension skills aren't at their finest. With that being said, I just reread the scum pt and dunker was mainly suggesting staying under the radar until we made it to the last night. Then we both theorized on how he could use it to mislynch and save himself for a day. He was more helpful than I originally suggested honestly. But contrast it to his town game if you want a better meta read on him.

Should be able to see for yourself here

Won't be surprised if you're paranoid about me after reading my comments about you, but if you're town here you just gotta trust me. I figured you would be easier to convince because we already had similar "scumreads" that game. Also you were the only person other than the replacer, Not_Mafia, that I had completed a game with before and thought you would be more likely to TR me based off of low odds of me being scum 2x in a row. It would be hilarious if I really were scum and you town again, but that's not the case. I do plan on sheeping you so I really hope the tables have not turned lol
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #964 (isolation #59) » Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:59 pm

Post by eth0s »

In post 962, Dunkerdoodles wrote:
In post 949, profii wrote:
scum
tell me more, tell me more, did you get very far (with this read?)
recent posting has made me more confident of this read
scum
Why did you switch off of eth0s? You seemed sure he was scum based on your metaread.
more confident on this than eth0s
In post 952, eth0s wrote:
scum
imo dunker is full of shit. Ever since he said I was playing like I was in our last game as scum I have been weary of him. Meanwhile he is literally playing the exact same
literally OMGUS
you say i'm "full of shit" and playing exactly like last game which is exactly what i said about you
try and find real reasons to fake a scumread on me instead of just taking my reasons.
Well I'm not even relatively playing like I did last game so I don't see why you would say I am if you're town. But it's also really easy to prove that my style this game is much different so I'm not sure why you would lie about that as scum. All around just confused what point you're trying to make here.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #966 (isolation #60) » Wed Jan 31, 2018 7:07 pm

Post by eth0s »

In post 965, profii wrote:
In post 963, Dunkerdoodles wrote:if you notice last game i was trying way harder and had much more spammy posts and much more bad reasoning

this game, my reads make sense and im not as loud
I’m not sure you’ll ever need to worry about being loud :p
Profii who should I vote for
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #968 (isolation #61) » Wed Jan 31, 2018 7:09 pm

Post by eth0s »

In post 967, Dunkerdoodles wrote:
In post 966, eth0s wrote:
In post 965, profii wrote:
In post 963, Dunkerdoodles wrote:if you notice last game i was trying way harder and had much more spammy posts and much more bad reasoning

this game, my reads make sense and im not as loud
I’m not sure you’ll ever need to worry about being loud :p
Profii who should I vote for
remember that last game when you also blatantly sheeped town
yeah
That's why I literally contributed to zero lynches except at LYLO?
Okay.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #969 (isolation #62) » Wed Jan 31, 2018 7:09 pm

Post by eth0s »

This is a good place to start
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #972 (isolation #63) » Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:20 pm

Post by eth0s »

In post 971, profii wrote: Eth0s I have no intention of telling you how to vote on day 2
Okay let's put it this way. Who is your top scum read
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #977 (isolation #64) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 5:36 am

Post by eth0s »

In post 976, Lalendra wrote:
In post 959, eth0s wrote:thought you would be more likely to TR me based off of low odds of me being scum 2x in a row
I don't like this. Every game is a new set, statistically, so you're not any less likely to roll scum this game just because you rolled scum last game.
I'm referring to my perceived view of how profii would have been thinking
in a previous game
In other words, that's me assuming that
profii
would likely TR me on that basis, in a different game altogether.
In case you already understood that, what's your point?
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #978 (isolation #65) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 5:37 am

Post by eth0s »

In post 975, acryon wrote:
In post 962, Dunkerdoodles wrote: literally OMGUS
you say i'm "full of shit" and playing exactly like last game which is exactly what i said about you
try and find real reasons to fake a scumread on me instead of just taking my reasons.
But is it OMGUS? eth0s is calling you out for lying about his play this game vs. last game, which you were using to fuel a scumread on him. Someone lying and using it to push someone seems like a pretty legit reason to me.
Couldn't have said it better myself
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1009 (isolation #66) » Sun Feb 04, 2018 12:48 pm

Post by eth0s »

Okay so it's Kop/acryon or maybe even kop/profii then?
I shot rb, but I'm only a 1-shot vig so I guess I am basically VT now.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1013 (isolation #67) » Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:21 pm

Post by eth0s »

In post 1011, profii wrote:
In post 1009, eth0s wrote:Okay so it's Kop/acryon or maybe even kop/profii then?
I shot rb, but I'm only a 1-shot vig so I guess I am basically VT now.
I was going to wait for more people but I’ll post my theory

You haven’t mentioned Lalendra there - just because she wasn’t tracked, doesn’t town clear her - could just not have executed the kill

Until your claim is cc’d I’ll run with it...

Scum killed Thor for a reason - he was an advocate for 1on1off theory and he was really pushing rb for his reads. Thor then got on the Dunker wagon.

I think the main consideration for scum is the 1on1off theory - if they kill Thor/leave me alive it makes you think the 1on1off is a threat to scum - this means subject to no cc on Eth0s and we take that at face value the logical lynch is Kop

However, if we wifom then we could say it’s a bluff and they were both on the lynches - this makes it Lalendra and Acryon

Now, I note Lal and Acryon were on both lynches. I also note I initially voted for Acryon and he got me to review and I did move off him. Unfortunately for him, I went for Thor which didn’t help a lynch. With the even numbers in this game I still think the majority was tough so I’m sticking with my 2on theory and sayings it’s Acryon and Lalendra

If there is a cc I’ll rethink it but Acryon is my preference today
hey sorry im trying to post in between homework problems and I missed a few things on that last post. I'm still heavily TRing profii. It's most certainly lalendra and acryon. well at least that makes the most sense to me now.

its either lalendra acryon or kop profii i think.
I will elaborate when I have a chance.
ISO kop if you haven't already. Seems highly town-motivated.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1014 (isolation #68) » Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:25 pm

Post by eth0s »

go to lalendra's iso
ctrl+f "acryon"
tell me what you think.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1015 (isolation #69) » Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:28 pm

Post by eth0s »

In post 890, Kop wrote:At this stage I'm happy to vote for Eth0s or Lallendra.

I don't know what Eth0s is aiming to achieve from his apparent homework over the entire sauce wagon. The only thing we have achieved with it, it's a bad wagon.

Eth0s if you believed it was a stupid lynch, why weren't you vocal about it at the time? I looked through your ISO and you only said that sauce isn't scum but if he is he is terrible at it. But then go on to say your glad he's getting lynched. If you genuinely believed it was a bad lynch, surely you would actually be actively trying to show it was a bad wagon, rather than doing it the next day in a scenario of I told you so, because your homework is going to do jackshit unless you can actually pin point who the possible scum were on the wagon. But we are still waiting a day later so I guess we'll have to wait a bit longer to actually see what this homework is going to do.

VOTE: Eht0s
this is one of the few times I have actually changed my playstyle after being criticized. I don't see this post coming from scum
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1018 (isolation #70) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:29 am

Post by eth0s »

@mod request prod on kop
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1027 (isolation #71) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:27 am

Post by eth0s »

This is arguably the most lost I've ever been in a game. A little bit lost on the purpose of that post, profii.

Lalendra scumreading me for not elaborating on my vig shot already is amusing

Assuming i did not misplace my trust in profii I think its lale/acry
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1029 (isolation #72) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:36 pm

Post by eth0s »

I'm not ready to vote. I'm about to go to class and then probably will be very busy afterwards. I won't be voting until I get time to read thru the game again
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1048 (isolation #73) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:59 am

Post by eth0s »

Scumteam is Lalendra & acryon or else I am just putting too much stock into profii town. But I see more of a reason to TR him than anyone else.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1049 (isolation #74) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:59 am

Post by eth0s »

I don't need to explain my choice on rb. That doesn't make me scummy.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1053 (isolation #75) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:51 pm

Post by eth0s »

In post 1052, profii wrote:Well that was an unexpected turn in the wrong direction
what?
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1055 (isolation #76) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:54 pm

Post by eth0s »

I shot rb because I have been scumreading him all game and he has been voting around like crazy and he has been super pushy on all the town that has been lynched. I probably shouldn't have hesitated to say anything, I just thought it was the right move at the time. The only part I was lying about was the 1 shot part. I have one shot left and if we lynch either acryon or lale and they flip red, I am shooting the other.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1057 (isolation #77) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:08 am

Post by eth0s »

In post 1056, profii wrote:so you are 100% sure Kop is not scum? Can you say why?
I'm not positive but the interactions from acryon and lalendra have been pointing towards scummates for awhile now. I think we really need to take our time on this next lynch though. Especially since kop hasn't talked much this game
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1059 (isolation #78) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:51 am

Post by eth0s »

In post 1058, acryon wrote:
In post 1057, eth0s wrote: Can't really argue with that because I I think we really need to take our time on this next lynch though. Especially since kop hasn't talked much this game
This.
please explain to me how you messed my quote up like that
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1068 (isolation #79) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:47 am

Post by eth0s »

acryon is 99% scum in my head. Lale I'm not
quite
as convinced on, but if acryon flips red I will still shoot them.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1069 (isolation #80) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:47 am

Post by eth0s »

I just want Kop to play with us.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1074 (isolation #81) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:26 am

Post by eth0s »

In post 241, acryon wrote:
In post 226, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 89, acryon wrote:
In post 88, Sauce wrote:
In post 87, acryon wrote:I can't imagine scum playing this recklessly so I'm not going to endorse any vote there.
Reckless how?
Putting a giant target on his head by not posting a single original comment. Best-case scenario he looks like unhelpful town which often end up being lynch-worthy.
You and I have different definitions of WK'ing.

Unlike Profii, I am not convinced by Sauce's most recent post that he's not scum. Feels like he's getting credit for giving extra effort and I don't agree with that.

Sauce - Scum
Dunker - Lean-scum
Lalendra - Lean-scum
Hyung - Null
RB - Lean-town
Profii - Lean-town
Thor - Town
ethos - Town
FlavorLeaf - Town
lal is lean-scum with no reason given
In post 249, acryon wrote:
In post 248, profii wrote:
In post 244, Lalendra wrote:Is there any flavor-related reason why FL might be posting the way he is?
In post 245, acryon wrote:
In post 244, Lalendra wrote:Is there any flavor-related reason why FL might be posting the way he is?
I don't think so. See from him.
Acryon - given I mentioned this and you gave the same answer. (Approx post 90ish) It stands to reason that Lalendra isn’t reading the thread in any great detail (confirmed by a distinct lack of offense)

Do you think this lack of attention could be down to being scum and knowing who the scum are?

Because I do!

VOTE: Lalendra
Possible. The thing I have issue with for Lalendra is the overall content. Outside of their first few posts, every post has been about FL or Sauce. For Sauce, it's sort of pushing people away from him as scum, and for FL it's an internal struggle about whether his playstyle is scum or NAI.
Okay so now we see that acry is suspicious of Lale based on "overall content" but if you read Acryon's ISO, you can actually see that he himself was pretty much only talking about the same things he was calling Lale out for. Weird, huh?
In post 345, acryon wrote:
In post 310, Dunkerdoodles wrote:why is flavor leaf still alive
Do you think you've added more to the game than he has?
In post 315, rb wrote:VOTE: eth0s

If Sauce is scum, he'll never win the game. I'd rather lynch this.
Eh, people forget easily. Usually near-lynches take quite some time to complete on future days, if they ever do.
In post 340, rb wrote:Brevity =/= scummy.
This is true, although it's worth noting that less content means less to analyze which means it's more difficult for town to find scum overall. So being brief does not make one scummy, but extreme brevity can be somewhat anti-town.
So a near lynch is a bad idea? This can also be read as "let's lynch sauce now while he is in the spotlight". I could see this being a play to get a quicklynch rolling on sauce before he has a chance to start being useful. Or something along those lines
In post 883, acryon wrote:

Let me phrase it like this. Dunker and Lalendra are my top 2 scumreads. Kop as a priority supersedes that because it's impossible to have a read one way or the other on him right now.
This is bullshit and the scumread on lale has still not been explained well up to this point. Still very hypocritical to be "scumreading" Lale here if you're Acryon.
scum
"Why did you switch off the guy I'm townreading for the guy I'm scumreading?" ...
In post 1017, acryon wrote:
In post 1008, profii wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 845, Thor665 wrote:Very softly increasing my town read on Dunk and Eth0s.
Don't see much action from Lalendra.

But maybe she's townish too due to lack of action and being the counter? Eh, it's more vague there, but I don't see a particularly high value in Eth0s or Dunk scum going to start a counterwagon on her towards the end, moreso for Dunk than Eth0s as he also wasn't mindful of being on a mislynch wagon.

So probably one scum in acryon, rb, Dunk, Lalendra, profii
I don't think Sauce would require a double scum push for a lynch.
So we have eth0s and Kop as high odds for 1 scum amongst them.

VOTE: Kop

You were active at night because you weren't replaced.
How was the scum QT ;)
Anyone else content that was a bread crumb?
I agree, and nice catch, although as you mentioned later on, it just means she didn't submit a kill.
In post 1011, profii wrote:Scum killed Thor for a reason - he was an advocate for 1on1off theory and he was really pushing rb for his reads. Thor then got on the Dunker wagon.

I think the main consideration for scum is the 1on1off theory - if they kill Thor/leave me alive it makes you think the 1on1off is a threat to scum - this means subject to no cc on Eth0s and we take that at face value the logical lynch is Kop

However, if we wifom then we could say it’s a bluff and they were both on the lynches - this makes it Lalendra and Acryon

Now, I note Lal and Acryon were on both lynches. I also note I initially voted for Acryon and he got me to review and I did move off him. Unfortunately for him, I went for Thor which didn’t help a lynch. With the even numbers in this game I still think the majority was tough so I’m sticking with my 2on theory and sayings it’s Acryon and Lalendra
Thor is a very strong player with a lot of experience, which is enough reason for a kill IMO. Being in MyLo, I'd be more worried about scum using a kill to lead us into making bad decisions based on WIFOM.

The main thing that gave me pause with Lalendra was the interaction dunker was having with her, but now that he's flipped town, my reservations are mostly gone.

eth0s is 100% town. I've felt profii has been genuine for much of the game, leading me to believe he is still town. This leaves Kop and Lalendra. Lalendra is the most clear to me. Once Lal flips scum, it's likely Kop but can also see a scenario where I'm very upset with myself for letting profii lead me on.
No. This post is not townie at
all
. And Acryon is still yet to vote Lalendra..
In post 1030, acryon wrote:
In post 1028, profii wrote:the purpose of that was the RB town block he called out was perfect, so revisiting my logic that we should have looked at
sauce
/lal/acryon given the entire thing was unlikely to be a entirely town driven thing, it supports a lynch on lal or acryon which is where my focus is right now

I'd made a case against acryon based on his interactions with saucy and i guess i let him lead me to thor, but interestingly, no one followed me, so i am going to look to see if anyone tried to bring me round to dunkers. i was pretty sure he was town though so would have been tough/obvious for scum to try anything...

Let's try and predict the game:

player: lynch choice 1: lynch choice 2

Profii: Acryon - Lalendra
eth0s: Lalendra - Acryon
Lalendra: Profii - eth0s
Acryon: Kop - Lalendra
Kop: Lalendra + ?

what else do we know. eth0s made a vig claim and we've had no cc. That's a good thing and puts more doubt on Lalendra.

I say we lay down votes if anyone else agrees?
My order would definitely Lalendra, then Kop.

Also,
no one should lay down votes
. There are 2 scum left and only 3 required to lynch. If town lays down even a single vote on another town and the scum are on at the same time that's GG.

We should speak entirely in hypothetical votes until the time comes when we're ready to pull the trigger for the day.
In post 1033, acryon wrote:
In post 1031, Lalendra wrote:That fact, in and of itself, should make you suspicious of the fact that there are 4 people who seem to agree on lynching me. Two of them are scum and two are misguided town.
It's very reasonable that scum would be bussing.
In post 1035, acryon wrote:
In post 1034, profii wrote:
In post 1031, Lalendra wrote:That fact, in and of itself, should make you suspicious of the fact that there are 4 people who seem to agree on lynching me. Two of them are scum and two are misguided town.
In post 1033, acryon wrote:
It's very reasonable that scum would be bussing.
@Acryon, what do you want to see from the body of town players before we actually vote?

It seems clear that Lalendra is likely going today - I think explaining that eth0s read away will be tough based on the lack of counter claim so I don't anticipate anyone changing their view.

I suggest we do not speculate on night kills or tomorrows actions as we will only give scum clues on who is town blocking with each other and who they should kill.
I just hate the idea that we could potentially rush into a game-ending move. But people do seem fairly locked in.

I also think it doesn't make sense to speculate on NK or anything, but I do think everyone should get their reads out in the event they die.

@eth0s: Given Lalendra-scum, can you give an explanation on how your remaining reads shake out?
The last three quotes speak for themselves. I would still like for kop to share before anyone starts voting though.

Please don't start a massclaim or anything yet.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1075 (isolation #82) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:28 am

Post by eth0s »

Profii can you ISO Lalendra since I did acry? Then maybe we can work on Kop's together
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1077 (isolation #83) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:11 am

Post by eth0s »

When are you going to explain why you have been scumreading lalendra all game but your only reasoning has been blatantly hypocritical?
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1079 (isolation #84) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:23 am

Post by eth0s »

I can agree that it's possible I cherry picked thru your ISO, but I urge all townies to read your ISO and see what they think.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1081 (isolation #85) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:29 am

Post by eth0s »

I feel like this game would be a lot better without a lurker slot tbh
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1084 (isolation #86) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:38 pm

Post by eth0s »

Okay awesome. It feels pretty concrete that it's acry and lal now.

Still, when I get back to my pc I am going to analyze Kop's short ISO again and link/quote some posts. I suggest you do the same, but BEFORE reading my post. That way we can see what is similar without more confbias than we already have.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1095 (isolation #87) » Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:02 pm

Post by eth0s »

In post 1087, profii wrote:Eth0s, seeing as you have completely diddled me twice in the last 2 games we played, seems sensible to review your ISO too.

Townslips?

eth0s doesn't like saucy posts
, , , ,

eth0s gets into it with rb
, , , , , , ,

eth0s isn't always transparent

preconf analysis - eth0s has town read his current targets at some point
Lal - , , , , ,
vs Acryon - ,
vs profii - , , ,

Involvement in the FL push

potential vig breadcrumb
- i.e. rb says vig shoot eth0s, eth0s posts a picture of hehehe. Could be ironic laughter.

Conflicting claim
, 1 shot vig, - how will you shoot then? and why be concerned about a massclaim if you are uncontested and no one else is forthcoming?
I actually forgot about that breadcrumb in post 306 lol. That was when I had pretty much decided rb would be my first target
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1096 (isolation #88) » Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:05 pm

Post by eth0s »

Also that bit at the end about conflicting claim: I originally claimed 1-shot hoping I would be less likely to be NK'ed tonight for it, but then ultimately decided it's probably better for town to know I have another shot. Plus if I'm right about it being lale and acry and one flips red, then the other one is pretty much forced to try and nightkill me tonight.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1097 (isolation #89) » Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:10 pm

Post by eth0s »

I've read everything but I am fucking exhausted. I procrastinated a bunch of schoolwork and was doing it literally all day. Likely looking at another full day of it tomorrow. I will aim to answer all questions and provide some new ideas within the next 24 hours, but I absolutely cannot guarantee it.

p.s. 12 straight hours of solving algebra problems is not an ideal way to start the weekend, in case you were wondering.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1114 (isolation #90) » Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:15 am

Post by eth0s »

In post 1111, profii wrote:
In post 1109, Lalendra wrote:Wait, who said anything about a SK?

And that's my problem with Kop. At this point it feels like he is deliberately not contributing.

If we lynch me, and eth0s shoots Acry (who I believe is town, and at any rate they're def not scumbuddies), then we lose. If we lynch me and eth0s shoots scum, we have a shot.

idk, I know we can't proceed without Kop, but as this point I'm really concerned we will have to, and then what do we do.
If we lynch town!you it is 2v2 going into night and we lose then

Even if town!eth0s shots a scum the scum would still get a NK and it would leave the game in a 1v1

The reason I referenced a serial killer is that in a game Acryon played, a scum player and SK targeted each other and both died so the point is, if we lynch scum and it goes into night 1v3, if Eth0s s gets it wrong, again, the next day is a 1v1

Eth0s shouldn’t shoot

read my Eth0s analysis again from the perspective that there is 2 scum, 2 town and Eth0s is actually a SK

He has pushed every mislynch, he has threatened to shoot again. It didn’t occur to him to point out his own breadcrumb when claiming. It could be a possibility

Let’s just play it out

We have to lynch scum to go to night, let’s assume we do.
1v1v2
Scum shoot eth0s = 1v2
Eth0s shoots scum = 2 town left, town win

Or

Scum shoot a town,= 1v1v1
Eth0s shoots either and draws with whoever he decides not to kill

I think this game is going to a draw and Eth0s is a serial killer
Why would I stick my neck out and claim vig if I were SK? If I was SK I would at least stick with the 1 shot claim so I didn't get myself shot tonight.. I don't think there can be a serial killer here. Unless 1 mafia 1 serial killer is a real thing. That seems pretty pointless tho.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1116 (isolation #91) » Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:12 pm

Post by eth0s »

In post 1115, profii wrote:You get your last shot if you get killed or not tonight & you’ve claimed 2 shot anyway so what’s the difference
What I'm saying is why would I put a target on my head by saying I have another vig shot if I'm SK? That doesn't make any sense. a one shot vig that claims to have already used his shot is about the same priority as a VT as far as NK's are concerned. The only reason the vig might be an inherently better person to kill would be if the role claim made them conftown.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1118 (isolation #92) » Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:24 pm

Post by eth0s »

Okay that still reinforces my point.. why would I have claimed at all if I were SK? maybe if I was scum it could be smart but still doesn't sound like a good idea to me.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1120 (isolation #93) » Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:55 pm

Post by eth0s »

What are you talking about me being daft? You are heavily misinterpreting me if you think I'm being anything less than serious here. Either that or you're just putting too much stock into me being an SK. I still want to know why you think SK is even possible here in a 10 person game with no evil being dead. in a 10p game I hiiiighly doubt there will be 3 evil. And again, why would there be 1 scum and a neutral killer? There's no point in a single-scum game imo.

I hate that you're being like this because now you have me re-evaluating my stance on you trying to figure out why you're trying to build a case on SK!me. I just don't understand. I said earlier that I think it's either acryon&lale or kop&profii, and with kop STILL giving us nothing to work with and profii getting all flip-floppy on me for little/no reason, I am starting to lean on the latter.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1121 (isolation #94) » Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:58 pm

Post by eth0s »

Wait. SK doesn't win with scum do they? I guess that means it could be like 2 town 2 scum 1 SK... I still don't think that is gonna be the case in a 10 person game but I guess I need to it into consideration.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1123 (isolation #95) » Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:01 pm

Post by eth0s »

uhh......
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1130 (isolation #96) » Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:29 am

Post by eth0s »

Lal/Acry do you have any further defense?
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1138 (isolation #97) » Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:28 am

Post by eth0s »

In post 1137, Lalendra wrote:I'm not good enough with setup spec to say that there is definitively no way that he could possibly get 2 kills as scum and therefore the second kill has to be town vig.

Honestly, right now, I'm torn. You don't seem like scum because you are engaged right now and trying to gamesolve - but that could be a cover. eth0s seems town because of the vig shot - but that could be a fakeclaim and scum ability I'm not familiar with. Acryon has been giving me townvibes all game - but now I'm paranoid he's just really good scum.

I want to say eth0s because he and kop have the exact same scumteam in mind - me and Acryon. So either they're both misguided town who are misguided in the exact same way, or they're scum pushing an agenda. The latter feels more likely to me.
Why are you omitting the fact that profii had the same scumteam in mind?
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1140 (isolation #98) » Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:51 am

Post by eth0s »

I would just vote lalendra but I still can't formulate a clear read on kop and the lurker slot gives me too much voting anxiety
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1142 (isolation #99) » Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:59 am

Post by eth0s »

In post 1141, profii wrote:Yea one of you and me are going to die, that leaves us vs kop and Acryon who in theory will just vote each other

We need to look at Acryons ISO, I’d do Kops but there isn’t much hope :(
I covered what I thought was important in
I want to go back and read the entire game, more or less. There are aspects of the game that no one has analyzed yet and I am also guilty of not doing it but I find it kind of weird that we have limited ourselves to just a couple aspects of the game.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1146 (isolation #100) » Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:47 pm

Post by eth0s »

Cant sleep so I'm sorting thru ISOs on my laptop in bed.
In post 18, hyung wrote:VOTE: Lalendra
In post 619, hyung wrote:VOTE: profii symbolic vote because I need to replace out.

It's probably been clear to all of you, but I obviously don't have any time for this game right now! Sorry :(
do these posts mean anything to anyone?

goddamn I hate having a slot in the game that has 20 posts across 2 different people playing the slot...
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1147 (isolation #101) » Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:58 pm

Post by eth0s »

Holy shit is it really Profii and Lalendra? It almost seems too easy.
All town need to read through Thor's ISO ASAP. I should have a long time ago. I hope I can read thru everyone's ISO in the next 24 hrs because I haven't really had the time lately and I am quickly seeing how important it is to look at what the active, dead townies were thinking.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1156 (isolation #102) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:03 am

Post by eth0s »

Wait for the replace in. Acryon is pretty much locktown or a very slippery scum. That leaves Lale/Kop(slot)/Profii in my eyes. Starting to lean on Profii scum. BTW wtf is this last post by profii that's so scummy.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1158 (isolation #103) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:09 am

Post by eth0s »

In post 1157, profii wrote:No, if we lynch Lal and the game gets stuck because kop is awol we know he is scum haha. I think the mod would block that.
That's assuming scum!you wouldnt be bussing scum!lal... pretty strong assumption to make for a so far perfect scum game. Why wouldn't scum bus at this point and try to achieve the "conftown" position? That would basically guarantee a victory. Plus you think I'm gonna shoot acryon tonight so you're fine with the lale lynch :lol:
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1159 (isolation #104) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:10 am

Post by eth0s »

We can get a dayphase extension. Any townie would be pushing for
that
, not the "lynch now think later" approach you're wanting to take in MYLO...
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1160 (isolation #105) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:12 am

Post by eth0s »

It's profii & lalendra I am 90% certain.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1162 (isolation #106) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:09 pm

Post by eth0s »

In post 1161, profii wrote:
In post 1159, eth0s wrote:We can get a dayphase extension. Any townie would be pushing for
that
, not the "lynch now think later" approach you're wanting to take in MYLO...
I’d be happy to extend if we had active players contributing but I can’t bear another week of 3 posts per day (hyperbole to make a point)
The point is we already know Kop is getting replaced so why are you so antsy to end this day? It kind of seems like you're worried that the player that takes over the slot is gonna read you differently than Kop would.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1163 (isolation #107) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:11 pm

Post by eth0s »

@Mod: Can we get an extension on this day to allow ample time for the replacer to play catch-up?
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1167 (isolation #108) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:22 am

Post by eth0s »

Hey Lovebird. It would be incredible if you can try to contribute here before the dayphase ends. For the record, I am willing to lynch lalendra or profii at this point.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1176 (isolation #109) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:59 pm

Post by eth0s »

In post 1173, Lovebird wrote:Ok, reading through now. Anything I should keep in mind when reading?
Don't bother reading sauce's long shitposts. I think Thor might've been onto something as well. Maybe help figure out why he was killed
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1180 (isolation #110) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:41 pm

Post by eth0s »

I'm too tired to say anything of substance right now but I just want to say it's actually sad but also incredibly fortunate that the replacer has already provided more content that the previous two players on the slot combined.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1181 (isolation #111) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:43 pm

Post by eth0s »

I am going to ISO Thor irl_tomorrow and maybe rb/dunkers but I have a harder time making sense of the purpose behind their posts. Maybe will look at FL again, too but I don't remember him ever being that helpful. Also the more I think about it, the more I think profii is scum.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1188 (isolation #112) » Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:36 am

Post by eth0s »

Is profii saying that self-voting and saying that lynching him wouldn't be the worst thing ever is a good VT breadcrumb (if such a thing even exists)?

Nah... that's not a VT breadcrumb. That's more scumvidence.

Bigger, more substantial post still on the way. Got to prepare for my class in a few hours. I will hopefully have a big post out here within 12 hours or so.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1191 (isolation #113) » Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:05 am

Post by eth0s »

In post 1189, Lalendra wrote:
In post 1188, eth0s wrote:Is profii saying that self-voting and saying that lynching him wouldn't be the worst thing ever is a good VT breadcrumb (if such a thing even exists)?

Bigger, more substantial post still on the way. Got to prepare for my class in a few hours. I will hopefully have a big post out here within 12 hours or so.
I disagree because I did the exact same thing.
You self voted?
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1206 (isolation #114) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:25 am

Post by eth0s »

In post 1201, Lalendra wrote:
In post 1191, eth0s wrote:
In post 1189, Lalendra wrote:
In post 1188, eth0s wrote:Is profii saying that self-voting and saying that lynching him wouldn't be the worst thing ever is a good VT breadcrumb (if such a thing even exists)?

I disagree because I did the exact same thing.
You self voted?
VT breadcrumb.
So you disagree with what I said but only read half of it? :eek:
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1207 (isolation #115) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:27 am

Post by eth0s »

VOTE: lalendra
I'm gonna shoot profii tonight
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1211 (isolation #116) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:53 am

Post by eth0s »

You know that Lovebird is going to take her time (as they should, still catching up after all). And you know that Acryon is V/LA. So you are trying to mislead us here but we are too smart. It's clearly you and profii.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1212 (isolation #117) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:54 am

Post by eth0s »

Profii and Lalendra have been waiting for me to vote this whole time so they could finally try to use paranoia to their advantage. Soooo fucking predictable :lol:
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1213 (isolation #118) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:56 am

Post by eth0s »

In post 1208, profii wrote:Oh eth0s eth0s eth0s :)
This post is also hilarious coming from the guy who wanted us to lynch lalendra before archwing was finished replacing kop. LMAO

gg yall. Lalendra knows that they are backed into the corner, its totally obvious now that I have declared that I'm shooting profii tonight.

Thanks for making it so blatant.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1216 (isolation #119) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:58 am

Post by eth0s »

If acryon is town and doesn't make it back to vote before dayphase ends I am blacklisting him. That's the only way we can really lose at this point, I think. As long as lovebird votes Lale with me, anyway.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1218 (isolation #120) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:59 am

Post by eth0s »

oh, so it was lovebird acryon?
rip
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1221 (isolation #121) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:01 pm

Post by eth0s »

Well acryon almost certainly isn't town with that fakeout V/LA and clearly checking up on thread waiting to vote.

We either just lost or I guess there could be sk but I'm guessing it's the former
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1222 (isolation #122) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:02 pm

Post by eth0s »

if lale flips green and the game isn't over then a town win is still impossible, no?
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1225 (isolation #123) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:05 pm

Post by eth0s »

if lale flips town I am shooting acryon, otherwise I am shooting profii I guess. If there really is an sk we are fucked anyway probably
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1227 (isolation #124) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:13 pm

Post by eth0s »

In post 1226, profii wrote:If Lal isn’t scum, scum just won.

If Lal is town best case is scum shoot me and SK shoots a scum to make it a draw
Why did you just make two points that contradict each other
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1229 (isolation #125) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:19 pm

Post by eth0s »

Obviously I'm saying if lal flipped town and the game continues then I would shoot acryon.

I guess we both could have worded our statements a bit better
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1230 (isolation #126) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:19 pm

Post by eth0s »

Honestly I really hope acryon is town so I can just shoot profii tonight and win us the game
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1231 (isolation #127) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:20 pm

Post by eth0s »

But I don't know which action takes place first. Someone said a vig shot goes off before scum shots do? what if there's an sk in the mix?
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1234 (isolation #128) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:29 pm

Post by eth0s »

No. But interesting. I guess that means if there's no SK and you and Lal are scum, then the town wins?
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1246 (isolation #129) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:52 pm

Post by eth0s »

glad it's over.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1247 (isolation #130) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:52 pm

Post by eth0s »

will be very biased against lurkers for awhile now
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1257 (isolation #131) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:48 pm

Post by eth0s »

In post 1256, profii wrote:Eth0s did you actully think I was scum?

I genuinely thought because the game was going 0mph you decided to scum read me to see if a scum player jumped on it and tried to town block with you against me. Neither did but I would have placed my vote as soon as it happened

Your 2 shot thing pinged me as weird and the SK read was probably a distraction- you went into the same mode as last game where you weren’t listening so I thought you were dodgey
I was listening, you just kept saying I was prob SK when the likelihood of having one was slim to none and I was getting paranoid

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”