Mini 1975: A Village in the Woods (Game Over!)

Fern
Fern
Goon
Fern
Goon
Goon

Post Post #782 (isolation #0) » Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:18 am

Post by Fern »

Sup Losers.
Fern
Fern
Goon
Fern
Goon
Goon

Post Post #783 (isolation #1) » Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:26 am

Post by Fern »

Could some loser summarize things for the top dog aruond here?
Not like I need help anyways.
Then I'll let ywall know who's the top dog around here.
Fern
Fern
Goon
Fern
Goon
Goon

Post Post #784 (isolation #2) » Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:44 am

Post by Fern »

Since no one is here, the top dog is gonna show you how real scumhunting is done.
The first thing is you go through Mozaloser's ISO backwards. Here's one thing a P R O F E S S I O N A L has deducted.
In post 535, mozamis wrote:@Drealz - you have posted more in the cosy world of twilight than in the rest of the game.
scummy.
In post 531, mozamis wrote:oh, shut up you dont know everything, everyone has gaps
In post 527, mozamis wrote:that was @Drealz
In post 526, mozamis wrote:you have done literally nothing all game
In post 490, mozamis wrote:that's your contribution?
I'm fucking disappointed. that's all i'm gonna say.
drealoser7 is town, and I like to side with the losers.
These interactions feel very not bussy and makes me think that mozaloser was using dreal like a punching bag.
Fern
Fern
Goon
Fern
Goon
Goon

Post Post #786 (isolation #3) » Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:55 am

Post by Fern »

Alright, the top dog finished his professional iso analysis of mozaloser.
In post 513, mozamis wrote:think bins would have hammered quicker if they were scum
This is a really shitty townread on the trashbins, but I think its probably on town.
In post 433, mozamis wrote:On my wagon, mutant and dunker are prob town. Maybe ibuki, not sure. Sill think Rayas scum
makes me think Ibuki is town, since more than one scum unlikely on my wagon?

I'd rather Raya,but obv that's not gonna happen.
Not sure why Rampage wagon fell apart, but we gotta have a lynch.

VOTE: PM
I feel like Rayaloser is probably scum, considering its not really a lynch he's pushing through, he's just letting it sit. Not to mention posts like these:
In post 379, mozamis wrote:
In post 351, mutantdevle wrote:This game, there is again no real consistent actions I can point to and say makes him town but I am just getting townie vibes from him.
this is so vague "yeah he's town cos i say so" - not good enough.
In post 372, mozamis wrote:
In post 349, mutantdevle wrote:Town:
Raya36 ^1
Joey_ ^1
how on earth are you town reading raya?
In post 333, mozamis wrote:i guess. i just hate the idea of scum "lolzing" their way thru it.
In post 330, mozamis wrote:we need to agree on alynch. I could do raya, but i fail tosee why people arent all over Drealz. He has literally doen nothing town all game.
Make me feel like Mozaloser was distancing from a wolf.

In post 261, mozamis wrote:
In post 259, Ghostly Penguin wrote:How are we to trust you are scum hunting when you don't actually call anyone scum? - Ghost.
i'm voting Ibuki, and happy to lynch any of those in my "pos. scum" list. Dont see how i could be much clearer than that on Day 1.
I don't think he ever really talks about why Ibuki was a wolf, but it pings my interest.
In post 235, mozamis wrote:not lynhcing hopkirk today
Its a key thing to note that mozaloser didn't mention hoploser at any point after this post. Scum like to avoid talking about each other so this is probably a wolf.

In post 213, mozamis wrote:
In post 206, mutantdevle wrote:I'm especially interested in your read on hopkirk in particular since you are now voting for him.
i'd be surprised if hopkirk was scum, the guy is so active.
Plus the way he talks about hoploser here makes me think it could be a wolf.
Fern
Fern
Goon
Fern
Goon
Goon

Post Post #787 (isolation #4) » Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:56 am

Post by Fern »

TrashBins and drealoser7 are the top dogs around here.
VOTE: Raya
This is probably a wolf.

hoploser and Ibuki Loser will be looked at.
Fern
Fern
Goon
Fern
Goon
Goon

Post Post #789 (isolation #5) » Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:07 pm

Post by Fern »

Till I find a better nickname.
It was supposed to um
imply a trash can
you know what I mean
ok maybe not
Fern
Fern
Goon
Fern
Goon
Goon

Post Post #790 (isolation #6) » Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:07 pm

Post by Fern »

((I don't actually think you're anything of the sort btw))
Fern
Fern
Goon
Fern
Goon
Goon

Post Post #791 (isolation #7) » Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:11 pm

Post by Fern »

In post 771, Ibuki Meowda wrote:also the bolded is what gp is doing , i was sort of opposed to you just letting that pass

you seem to find a lot of things i find suspicious as just okay and you go for boring lynches like pmys or raya
does anyone have some yarn i can play with
brb looking at the D1 EoD VC
Fern
Fern
Goon
Fern
Goon
Goon

Post Post #792 (isolation #8) » Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:17 pm

Post by Fern »

In post 763, Ibuki Meowda wrote:suggesting a bus there when abr was getting wagoned for literally no reason is really disingenuous

wait wtf if raya was sitting on moz since before eod then there's no way she's scum lol
Ibuki Loser
this is wrong you wanna know why?
Its because scum if they are going to bus, aren't going to fall for that.
They'll keep on bussing and stay consistent.
Town is way likely to hop off a bus then scum is.
So the statement you're saying here is just wrong.

Its also wrong, because scum LIKE bussing for ~reasons~
In fact, I find that bussers are at the start of the wagon.
Fern
Fern
Goon
Fern
Goon
Goon

Post Post #794 (isolation #9) » Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:24 pm

Post by Fern »

No see
I'm the top dog around here
and am probably better at this game then the whole playerlist.
But its okay, I'm siding with you, since I side with the winners.
Wanna tell me why Ghostly Loser is a wolf besides suggesting bussing?
Fern
Fern
Goon
Fern
Goon
Goon

Post Post #795 (isolation #10) » Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:29 pm

Post by Fern »

In post 116, Raya36 wrote:
In post 112, Ghostly Penguin wrote:
Something about Raya's list seems...safe. I realize I have a very similar list but if she's posted once; Raya, talk about some of your reads if you could, please.
(Most of my town reads are mainly tone and gut)

Town:
Ghostly Penguin - This one is more of a gut and tone read. , , are the posts I specifically got the read from but the tone felt consistent throughout their iso.
Joey - I still like post 's thought process. I get where some people are coming from when they say it sounds like busy work but it came across to me a lot more like a townie trying to find scum even with a limited amount of information. Besides, he stated that it wasn't relevent and the only reason he posted it was because he was asked to. I also like the post where he asks people to answer his questions from before. I feel like scum would probably be less invested in the responces to the questions and more invested in just looking busy in general.
Hopkirk - Hopkirk is similar to joey plus I liked how he was responding to the pressure from dreal. The rest is a tone/gut read. I like his too.
Mutantdevle - I like how he just skipped by the rule 11 discussion. It was interesting for the first few people but when it kept on getting talked about it was starting to just get in the way of actual scumhunting. The rest of the read is tone and gut.

Scum:
Mozamis - the "ps you scum?" came across as forced. It sounded like a buddying attempt but he decided to tack that onto the bottom to make it sound less like that. Same goes for after that. was a stretch considering he had been asked to share his thought process and it was completely different and sounded pretty well thought over. is a poor explanation and can be countered by what I just said. seems sheepy. Someone already said my posts were hollow and scummy, someone after them described them as hollow then when he is prompted about one he said vague and wishy washy...
Bins - I know she has exams but she really hasn't posted anything about anything AI this game besided her last post which just says 'I could go for either Raya or Ibuki', 'I don't know what to look for', and the fourth person to say something along the lines of my posts being hollow. This scumread is probably more of a 'I want you to post more because your posts are bad' pressure scumread.
In post 132, Raya36 wrote:Mutant is the only reasonable one here. :facepalm:

You're all sheeping onto my wagon because my posts are hollow, I'm scummy, and one of my posts was wishy washy.

Forgot to move mt vote here
VOTE: moz
Hey Ibuki Loser.
You're giving this towncred?
For like, no reason?
Like they didn't move their vote at all after this.
And the actual explanation for the read is just them trying to justify why its a vote on scum.
Like, there's no actual analysis in there.
It's just "oh, they did this."
And wolfs are likely to do this because they want to make their votes look good where as town will want to attempt to be correct.
In their analysis of Mozaloser here, there is no attempt to wanting to be right. What there is is a lot of "They did this." No real analysis. Just an attempt to justify their vote.
Fern
Fern
Goon
Fern
Goon
Goon

Post Post #796 (isolation #11) » Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:41 pm

Post by Fern »

In fact, the top dog is about to show you why those are bad posts.
132 is bad mostly because they're making them sound like they're overexaggerating and the over exaggeration there is so bad that it looks scummy.
Let's break down the reads in 116
GhostlyLoser - It is really easy to say someone is X for tone and not explaining why the toneread exist. Because tone is bullshit. Scum and town are going to have a consistent tone. It's a fucking worthless of a read. Saying gut is fine though.
The read on JoeyLoser sounds pretty good actually.
Hoploser - The read here even SOUNDS like a read on a buddy. They go into no explanation on the how, and at the end of the day that's the most important thing to explain when making a read. and 113 is a trash post that anyone can make on the fucking fly.
Mutantloser is also a good read.
Bin-a-loser - Saying they did nothing AI so they're scum is like what? Like nothing being said in there warrants a scumread, that should be a null read, ESPECIALLY since their main concern is Bin-A-Loser's playstyle, and playstyle will never make someone scum.
Fern
Fern
Goon
Fern
Goon
Goon

Post Post #797 (isolation #12) » Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:44 pm

Post by Fern »

Like the only real reads that actually look like they're putting thought into the game are the reads on JoeyLoser and Mutantloser.
Fern
Fern
Goon
Fern
Goon
Goon

Post Post #799 (isolation #13) » Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:52 pm

Post by Fern »

My point is that you are making 0 attempt to analyze the context because thats what matters.
Fern
Fern
Goon
Fern
Goon
Goon

Post Post #800 (isolation #14) » Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:54 pm

Post by Fern »

In post 300, Raya36 wrote:Town
mutantdevle - His posting seems pretty towny, especially since he's posting way more quality posts than most in a game where scum could easily fly under the radar. Covered in as well. Town

Joey_ - Already covered this one in . Reread their iso and I still feel the same about the slot.

Hopkirk - Covered in . Seems consistent to what I said earlier so town read here.

cytheflyguy - He hasn't posted much but I like the interaction with devle and he seems to be trying despite the holidays and the flu. Town

Ibuki Meowda - I like them for town

moonbird - I liked her take on rule 11 plus scum could have easily jumped on that to make it easier to scumread someone later. She's asking a lot of questions and seems to be putting in an effort to interact with people. "Hunger for flip" was a bit odd. Slight town lean.

Null
Albert B. Rampage - Hasn't really done much. He's thrown a few votes around but hasn't really shared where his reads are coming from. Not enough to form a read so null. Might actually check some meta for D1 to see if this is normal for him or if the limited posting is AI.

drealmerz7 - (quoted) I have Dreal as null. I liked the catch from rvs but I thought hopkirk's responce was sufficient and I didn't like the continued push. So one point leaning town and one point leaning scum. Since then he's just been making random noises??? Null

Ghostly Penguin - Covered them in . Their posts came across quite town for the most part. I could be a bit biased but their push on me seems bit safe though. I also hate that they pushed me by saying our lists looked the exact same when there were literally no similarities and then they ignored me and one other person who confronted them about it. Null leaning scum.

Scum
PMysterious - Of his 6 posts 3 are rvs/rule 11 which is really safe for scum to discuss to look busy without actually saying anything AI. He says I don't appear scummy to him but he doesn't sound confident at all. It sounds like he might be trying to share a unique read but still keeping it open to vote me if a lynchable wagon does form. He's not sharing any reads and nothing is coming across as town or scum to him. is the best post in their iso and it's still not really that great. Scum read.

Bins - a lot of jokeposting, commented on rule 11, kind of sheepy, hasn't really done much. Covered her in . Still a scumread.

mozamis - Covered in . And... he's still scummy.
Like this is the only real other mention of mozaloser after 116.
And they are adding nothing to it.
Like this is scum bussing lmfao.
Fern
Fern
Goon
Fern
Goon
Goon

Post Post #802 (isolation #15) » Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:00 pm

Post by Fern »

In post 801, Ibuki Meowda wrote:we could lynch there for the fuck of it cause no one's doing anything but i don't see a whole lot of reasons to unvote my scumread
I have no problem flashlynching you if Raya greens because you know better
See,
If Raya DOES flip town
You know that is a shitty way to line up two town lynches right?
Fern
Fern
Goon
Fern
Goon
Goon

Post Post #804 (isolation #16) » Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:06 pm

Post by Fern »

So basicly what you're saying is you think I'm so good that I will never mislynch some loser townie because I had a wrong read?
Fern
Fern
Goon
Fern
Goon
Goon

Post Post #806 (isolation #17) » Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:17 pm

Post by Fern »

VOTE: Ibuki
See, you're just a wolf, so I am going to lynch you and if you flip wolf then I guess that makes Rayaloser town because of our interactions.
Because that, is one shitty fallacy. I will have you know the best players like T A M M Y and S P I F F E H lynch loser townies all of the time. And holding me to the standard of a G O D like that is a scummy way to attempt to set up a mislynch.
So if you're town, and rayaloser is town, I am doing you a favor by lynching you right now.
Fern
Fern
Goon
Fern
Goon
Goon

Post Post #809 (isolation #18) » Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:28 pm

Post by Fern »

You not caring the way you are is scummy.
Fern
Fern
Goon
Fern
Goon
Goon

Post Post #812 (isolation #19) » Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:05 am

Post by Fern »

In post 811, Hopkirk wrote:Because scum only hard buddy on partners.

Still voting where I am.
See, you're just a loser no matter what your alignment is.
Because as the top dog and best scumhunter in this game, I am the most obvious town thing that exists.
And if you can't recongize that, then you're just a loser.
Yet again you're probably a wolf, which is ok, because I don't side with losers like you.
Fern
Fern
Goon
Fern
Goon
Goon

Post Post #823 (isolation #20) » Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:09 pm

Post by Fern »

In post 822, Socrates wrote:
UC Voyager replaces Cytheflyguy effective immediately.
Oh do I replace out now because this loser replaced in.
Fern
Fern
Goon
Fern
Goon
Goon

Post Post #843 (isolation #21) » Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:07 am

Post by Fern »

Sup Losers
I've been busy lately so the top dog will be back later.
Fern
Fern
Goon
Fern
Goon
Goon

Post Post #921 (isolation #22) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:29 pm

Post by Fern »

Alright the top dog is about to read up here.
Sup losers.
Fern
Fern
Goon
Fern
Goon
Goon

Post Post #922 (isolation #23) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:29 pm

Post by Fern »

In post 825, UC Voyager wrote:
In post 812, Fern wrote:
In post 811, Hopkirk wrote:Because scum only hard buddy on partners.

Still voting where I am.
See, you're just a loser no matter what your alignment is.
Because as the top dog and best scumhunter in this game, I am the most obvious town thing that exists.
And if you can't recongize that, then you're just a loser.
Yet again you're probably a wolf, which is ok, because I don't side with losers like you.
What loser
You got a problem?
Fern
Fern
Goon
Fern
Goon
Goon

Post Post #923 (isolation #24) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:32 pm

Post by Fern »

In post 826, Ibuki Meowda wrote:
In post 806, Fern wrote:Because that, is one shitty fallacy. I will have you know the best players like T A M M Y and S P I F F E H lynch loser townies all of the time. And holding me to the standard of a G O D like that is a scummy way to attempt to set up a mislynch.
but it's obviously not "you can't mislynch" cause that would be dumb,

it's "there's a difference between scum pushes and town pushes" and if raya flips green you're going to get lynched for pushing low hanging fruit lol
this couldn't be that unclear to where you misinterpreted it so terribly

all the votes on me sort of suck

ghostly penguin is basically omgus

i would like to think dunkerdoodles is really coasting on the fact that people think he's derp cleared like 7 times but that doesn't really matter

whether fern is scum or he isn't, he isn't parsing content properly so i don't care
mutantdevle wrote:Fern's entrance feels town to me. I'm not a fan of the arrogance and high ego but I'm assuming it's a joke persona. Even if it isn't, they still feel quite town to me so I'm not prepared to policy lynch them just because I don't like their persona. That being said, the confidence with which Fern is playing can be very dangerous if he is scum (as I found out the hard way in my last game with drealmerz). But I currently don't see Fern as a threat and I think he'd be easily lynchable if he became one.

I thought I was onto something with Ibuki as I felt like her activity was taking a small spike every time she was being accused which looked inherently scummy to me. I wanted to see if this was AI for Ibuki by looking through her meta but it turns out they don't have any meta :/ So I cannot base any read on that. But regardless, they still feel scummier recently.

In general, I'm not comfortable with how town I'm reading a lot of people; I think that's mostly due to the claims we've had though. When I town read a fair few people it makes me start to distrust my reads and think scum of people by PoE.
this is a bad post given that you don't look at any of fern's actions you just basically tone read him
like you articulate 0 reasons to support your feelings
and you're reading me from something that is very clearly not ai
Raya36 wrote:I know how to vote...

VOTE: Ghostly
I was gonna move my vote maybe
not saying they've really done anything town or done anything but that doesn't make them mafia
maybe i'll vote
U
Raya36 wrote: I'm really not convinced in Ibuki being scum.
gee it could be because everyone's given dumb reasons

mutantdevle wrote:

Scum:

None
so it's going to be really funny if we gave this guy a pass just cause he made a excel spreadsheet
lol
like i'm totally serious i've been ignoring giving a read here this whole game LOL
Nah nah see
I ain't going to get quicklynched if Rayaloser flips town for that because anyone who pushes me and uses Rayaloser's flip is just scum making an opportunistic push.
Like see
You're just a wolf.
And by lynching you
I will be doing you a favor.
Fern
Fern
Goon
Fern
Goon
Goon

Post Post #924 (isolation #25) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:39 pm

Post by Fern »

In post 849, Hopkirk wrote:Pmys/Fern is actually probably town.
Dreal's investigator claim still has me confused. Why did we drop discussion of that?
Rereading. I feel like scum is within Dunker/Ghostly/Dreal.
Dunker especially has me worried at the moment.

VOTE: Dunker
because drealoser7 is town thats why.
Mozaloser never pushes their buddy like how they pushed dreal, that is always how scum push a mislynch.
Fern
Fern
Goon
Fern
Goon
Goon

Post Post #926 (isolation #26) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:42 pm

Post by Fern »

In post 880, UC Voyager wrote:I am really not liking ghostly. They are at l-1 and continue to show they don't care. Barely posting and just not acknowledging that they are at l-1
Hey UC Loser
They didn't even get a chance to post by the time they got to L-1.
Fern
Fern
Goon
Fern
Goon
Goon

Post Post #927 (isolation #27) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:44 pm

Post by Fern »

In post 887, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 878, Hopkirk wrote:Can you quote the specific thing you're talking about here mutant- that makes Dunker town?
Sure:

In post 602, Dunkerdoodles wrote:bins is town
In post 604, Dunkerdoodles wrote:i have results
In post 606, Raya36 wrote:What sort of results?
In post 607, Dunkerdoodles wrote:why does it matter?
In post 612, Dunkerdoodles wrote:mutant
should
be able to confirm bins so
It's probably unhealthy to do so, but this is entirely the reason that I am town reading him. However, I do remember saying to myself earlier that some of his actions are questionable. I 100% town read him though considering I'm fairly certain I know what role he is (which really isn't that hard to figure about meh, it doesn't need to be said).
lol u sure that scum isn't faking that?
Fern
Fern
Goon
Fern
Goon
Goon

Post Post #929 (isolation #28) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:44 pm

Post by Fern »

In post 890, Ibuki Meowda wrote:Uc voyager strikes me as mafia
And you're calling out the top dog for pushing "low hanging fruit"
Fuckin murder this.
Fern
Fern
Goon
Fern
Goon
Goon

Post Post #930 (isolation #29) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:45 pm

Post by Fern »

In post 895, Ghostly Penguin wrote:
UC Voyager is an easy, wagonable lynch.

Someone kill this tomorrow the second we flip Town.

-Ghost
dw
I got you.
Fern
Fern
Goon
Fern
Goon
Goon

Post Post #932 (isolation #30) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:47 pm

Post by Fern »

In post 903, Ghostly Penguin wrote:Reads list (pretty much in agreement, will note where not) (not in especial order)

Town:
PMysterious
Fern: The posts from PMysterious read to me like he was trying to sort the gamestate. Nothing concrete, but a town-leaning read. Fern's replace-in felt aggressive enough not to be coming from scum, although if I'm right about the 2:2:9 set-up that might mean less. Still, it was loud and involved and logical to some degree. The last one is the most valuable here...
Hopkirk and mutantdevle: I'm putting these on the same line because I don't think Ghostlin and I disagree much here, nor do we have some giant case to back it up. Just that they both react to things in town ways.
Ghostlin says they're town but both idiots

moonbird
Dunkerdoodles: We both thought moonbird was town as hell. Dunkerdoodles is maintaining that read for me, Ghostlin finds it slipping but will put him here anyways.

Other (Town/don't lynch):
drealmerz7: Town based on claim and its fallout; zero scum motive there to make that play unless scum with Bins, and if so it was a really dumb play, plus Bins seems to be cleared elsewhere.
Bins: Inventor claim fits in with things, reaction to guilty claim was good, seems to be verified with others.

Scum:
Ibuki: My issue here is that reading their posts, Ibuki feels like they're trying to hold everyone as a possible mislynch. It feels like a scum mindset that doesn't want to narrow the lynch pool or commit too strongly anywhere.
Raya: I maintain that she doesn't feel how I'd expect a town-Raya to be posting. Next step is going to be rereading the Ibuki-Raya double ISO, because I feel like there were some lousy interactions there.
cytheflyguy
UCVoyager: I talked about my scum read on cytheflyguy earlier, and nothing UCV is posting is changing my mind. Ghostlin wasn't so much on board, and he thinks UCV is potentially mislynch fodder if I'm wrong.

--PA

P-edit: Dunkerdoodles, if it's 10:3, a town vig either shot Joey_ (who was towny as fuck) or ABR (who...if that was a vig shot, it was a bad one in this player list). 9:3:1 doesn't make much sense here, as it means putting enough power in the '1' (SK) to make that faction equal to a 3p Mafia, and correspondingly enough power in town to stand up to that. 10:2:1 is possible, I suppose, but that means there's about zero chance scum bussed, and none of the scum off the wagon make sense as a mozamis partner. It does track with low town power.

Add into that both presumed-anti-town shots were off the wagon. Non-Blade/mozamis-aligned scum would have shot there to try to narrow the pool if they figured the partner didn't bus, but why did both shots go off the wagon? Mozamis's faction shot off the wagon. That means they don't mind narrowing that pool. That actually does imply they managed to bus. It's weak, but that's my best analysis.

This does go out the window obviously with a vig claim tomorrow or if the rest of town is dripping in power and we just got the short end of the stick.
Ghostlin would like to say that neither of those are vig shots

--PA
Hey Penguin Loser I like you readlist
Fern
Fern
Goon
Fern
Goon
Goon

Post Post #933 (isolation #31) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:49 pm

Post by Fern »

In post 931, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 927, Fern wrote:lol u sure that scum isn't faking that?
Could be, but until I have reason to believe otherwise, I view Dunker's claim as legit.
unless its role related I'm not seeing it, look at the context in which it happened.
Fern
Fern
Goon
Fern
Goon
Goon

Post Post #935 (isolation #32) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:03 pm

Post by Fern »

In post 934, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 933, Fern wrote:
In post 931, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 927, Fern wrote:lol u sure that scum isn't faking that?
Could be, but until I have reason to believe otherwise, I view Dunker's claim as legit.
unless its role related I'm not seeing it, look at the context in which it happened.
I don't see how the context really affects anything.

@dunker, am I allowed to say what I think your role is or would you prefer it if as little attention as possible was drawn to it?
Loser it was when drealoser outed his result and was pressuring bin-a-loser
Fern
Fern
Goon
Fern
Goon
Goon

Post Post #936 (isolation #33) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:04 pm

Post by Fern »

Like this
In post 601, drealmerz7 wrote:why did you pick to give what you did to mutant?
was posted way before this
In post 612, Dunkerdoodles wrote:mutant
should
be able to confirm bins so
It could easily be faked by scum.
Fern
Fern
Goon
Fern
Goon
Goon

Post Post #942 (isolation #34) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:09 am

Post by Fern »

In post 941, Ibuki Meowda wrote:
In post 929, Fern wrote:
And you're calling out the top dog for pushing "low hanging fruit"
Fuckin murder this.

town raya would still be lhf, you sound stupid
Atleast I'm not getting wagoned!
Fern
Fern
Goon
Fern
Goon
Goon

Post Post #986 (isolation #35) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:00 pm

Post by Fern »

Hey losers
reminder that role =/ alignment.
ty have a nice day.
Fern
Fern
Goon
Fern
Goon
Goon

Post Post #998 (isolation #36) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:51 pm

Post by Fern »

HAHAHAHAHAHA THOSE LOSERS DIED.
Fern
Fern
Goon
Fern
Goon
Goon

Post Post #999 (isolation #37) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:52 pm

Post by Fern »

HAHAHAHA BINS GAVE ME HER INVENTION THEN DIED
WHAT A LOSER.
Fern
Fern
Goon
Fern
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1000 (isolation #38) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:55 pm

Post by Fern »

But I feel like this is important to announce.
SOME LOSER MADE ME ASCETIC
THEREFORE DO NOT TARGET ME.
THANK YOU
Fern
Fern
Goon
Fern
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1019 (isolation #39) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:38 pm

Post by Fern »

In post 1003, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 999, Fern wrote:HAHAHAHA BINS GAVE ME HER INVENTION THEN DIED
WHAT A LOSER.
This strikes me as scummy. It's as though you are implying she gave you her invention in vein.
Hey loser
I litterally got a pm saying that a 1-shot X has recieved at my doorstep.
I really do not feel like saying what X is.
Fern
Fern
Goon
Fern
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1020 (isolation #40) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:41 pm

Post by Fern »

In post 1005, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 1002, Ghostly Penguin wrote:So our cookies aren't deadly. The recipient should claim receipt now, please.

Otherwise, total reset time for us.

--PA
What do you mean by "total reset time"?

Also, I don't see why you can't just tell us who you gave the cookie to. For all we know, you may have been redirected or your target could have been jailed.
Hey loser.
Total reset time is when someone resets their reads completely.
And there are many reasons why, maybe its because they want to confirm that their action suceeded.
Hello?
Fern
Fern
Goon
Fern
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1021 (isolation #41) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:43 pm

Post by Fern »

In post 1006, mutantdevle wrote:I think it's clear by the night kill flavour that there are 2 distinct factions (or individuals?) performing the 2 separate kills. We have the flower power and the alter egos. My main question right now would be which is the blade? Neither of the 2 killing patterns make any sense. ABR --> Bins, Joey --> Ibuki. I'm not so sure I see much of a pattern. ABR was mostly irrelevant and bins was the strongest known PR (when you consider any group scum would assume drealmerz was insane). Joey was incredibly townie and Ibuki was far scummier and refused to role claim. Something about all this just isn't adding up.

Ibuki's flip is also interesting. They are "Smorlock's cousin" and they said that their role directly affects someone. That makes me believe that someone is Smorlock. Which means someone has lied about having a name. (Unless Smorlock has some kind of meaning?)
Hey loser.
You are saying a lot of words
Mostly with very little meaning or little significance
They add nothing to the game.
Fern
Fern
Goon
Fern
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1022 (isolation #42) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:47 pm

Post by Fern »

In post 1009, Hopkirk wrote:Like, I don't get how yesterday went how it did if mafia were actually active.
Hey loser, it was deadline, thats how it went down.
Fern
Fern
Goon
Fern
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1023 (isolation #43) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:49 pm

Post by Fern »

VOTE: Mutant
All of their posts today are garbage that is most likely coming from scum.
Fern
Fern
Goon
Fern
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1024 (isolation #44) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:50 pm

Post by Fern »

The scumteam is probably {Dunker, Mutant}
Fern
Fern
Goon
Fern
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1063 (isolation #45) » Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:12 pm

Post by Fern »

In post 1025, drealmerz7 wrote:
In post 1016, mutantdevle wrote:I'm willing to declare Ghostly Penguin as town at this point.
this doesn't make sense to me
In post 1024, Fern wrote:The scumteam is probably {Dunker, Mutant}
why does mutant bus moz?

PoE says it's just you and ghostly isn't it?
Hey Loser
its almost XyLo
its where you reset and don't take into consideration things like busses.
Fern
Fern
Goon
Fern
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1064 (isolation #46) » Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:13 pm

Post by Fern »

Your PoE is fucking Garbage btw.
Fern
Fern
Goon
Fern
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1065 (isolation #47) » Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:14 pm

Post by Fern »

In post 1033, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 1020, Fern wrote:Total reset time is when someone resets their reads completely.
And there are many reasons why, maybe its because they want to confirm that their action suceeded.
Hello?
Thank you for explaining what total reset time was; I hadn't heard of that term before now. And surely saying "I sent my cookie to X" and X replying "I never got a cookie" is a better way to cut the crap in finding out if their action succeeded?
No its not.
Fern
Fern
Goon
Fern
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1066 (isolation #48) » Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:16 pm

Post by Fern »

In post 1034, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 1021, Fern wrote:
In post 1006, mutantdevle wrote:I think it's clear by the night kill flavour that there are 2 distinct factions (or individuals?) performing the 2 separate kills. We have the flower power and the alter egos. My main question right now would be which is the blade? Neither of the 2 killing patterns make any sense. ABR --> Bins, Joey --> Ibuki. I'm not so sure I see much of a pattern. ABR was mostly irrelevant and bins was the strongest known PR (when you consider any group scum would assume drealmerz was insane). Joey was incredibly townie and Ibuki was far scummier and refused to role claim. Something about all this just isn't adding up.

Ibuki's flip is also interesting. They are "Smorlock's cousin" and they said that their role directly affects someone. That makes me believe that someone is Smorlock. Which means someone has lied about having a name. (Unless Smorlock has some kind of meaning?)
Hey loser.
You are saying a lot of words
Mostly with very little meaning or little significance
They add nothing to the game.
Clearly you don't care much for flavour and setup speculation, or perhaps you fear it? The intent of this post was to spark discussion into the killing patterns, the fact that they make no sense, and who'd have reason to perform such kills. Furthermore, whoever Smorlock is, they have lied to us. That means they are probably scum.
nonono I think a loser like you just misunderstands what I am saying.
Maybe you just don't get it?
What I am saying is (other then the fact that you're just a loser)
is that you aren't adding anyhting to the game.
And your posts this phase are agenda based garbage because you're scum who basicly thinks they have the game won.
Fern
Fern
Goon
Fern
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1067 (isolation #49) » Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:17 pm

Post by Fern »

In post 1035, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 1025, drealmerz7 wrote:this doesn't make sense to me
I don't see why a cookie vendor would be scum sided. Let's think about this, everyone has a role of some description. However, some of our roles are essentially useless. Raya was basically a VT, your results clearly aren't useful and Ghostly Penguin isn't useful either. Hopkirk has suggested that perhaps he doesn't have much value anymore and who even knows what ABR and Ibuki could do at night. To me, you, Raya and Ghostly Penguin just seem like flavoured vanilla townies to me.
Role
Does not
EVER
EVER
EVER
Equal Alignment.
Their play does.

Except for mine of course.
I'm an Innocent Child that can only be revealed as Innocent under certain conditions that I have no idea what they are.
So yeah,
I am the top dog around here.
Fern
Fern
Goon
Fern
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1068 (isolation #50) » Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:18 pm

Post by Fern »

In post 1036, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 1026, drealmerz7 wrote:odds are that if we lynch ghostly > UCV > fern, we win
I disagree. If you could explain any maths/logic behind this then perhaps I could understand it better? I'd much rather lynch UCV >= fern > ghostly. But even then I'm not so sure we should be so quick to dismiss dunker and hopkirk.

I'm not so sure we are going to get any more than 2 lynches though tbh.
Your lynch pool is garbage
it doesn't seem like you're hunting genuinely mostly because it seems like your scumreads are the most easiest things to fake on the face of the planet.
this wolf is a fucking wolf.
Can we lynch it now?
Fern
Fern
Goon
Fern
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1069 (isolation #51) » Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:20 pm

Post by Fern »

In post 1052, Dunkerdoodles wrote:
In post 1051, mutantdevle wrote:For the record, I think dunkerdoodles is a tracker and his result is that he tracked Bins day 1 and saw that she visited me.
closeish

i'm a watcher, watched you n1 and saw bins visit

last night, i watched bins, but no one visited. this means whoever killed bins is a ninja
You're also probably the second scum.
You can be a scum watcher.
Your results can be easily faked.
Fern
Fern
Goon
Fern
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1070 (isolation #52) » Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:24 pm

Post by Fern »

Like can we lynch Mutantloser today please?
His posts this phase have only came from scum who basicly thinks they've won the game.
There is no attempt to naturally re-evaluate or take into consideration the evnets of the game.
His reads don't really look naturally formed.
He doesn't need to try, he just needs to push his agenda.
And he is very obviously doing that, like he isn't hiding the fact he isn't pushing an agenda.
He's just a wolf.
Fern
Fern
Goon
Fern
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1071 (isolation #53) » Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:50 pm

Post by Fern »

Mutantloser I see you on.
Get out of your scum PT and fight me
Though you'll lose, because we all know that I'm better then you.
Fern
Fern
Goon
Fern
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1072 (isolation #54) » Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:53 pm

Post by Fern »

But um
Drealoser7 is conftown via associations
Penguin Loser is probably town?
UC Loser, has this loser even made a post this day phase? I know I foe'd him since his posts in discussion and in the title fairy thread are the worst things I've ever read in my life.
hoploser's claim sounds amazingly like bullshit
Dunkerloser can be a scum watcher or just scum faking his results
Mutantloser is just scum.
Fern
Fern
Goon
Fern
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1073 (isolation #55) » Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:54 pm

Post by Fern »

In post 1015, UC Voyager wrote:Here is me poking myself in the face to remind me to post here when I get the chance

I'm currently moving my stuff over to my new home, so I'm not getting large time frames to post
@MOD can this loser be forced replaced if he doesn't want to play the game please ty.
Fern
Fern
Goon
Fern
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1074 (isolation #56) » Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:11 pm

Post by Fern »

Okay, I am trying to decipher the flavor in my role pm.
Here is what I came up with.
Keep in mind Socraloser decided to put some latin in there for some unknown reason sure as hell beats me.

> I am a child (no shit sherlock)
> Apparently I am afraid of monsters that are hiding under my bed and/or in the closet.
> I could grow up to either learn to trust that monsters don't exist and become, what is described in latin for some reason, a seraph, as my innocence will shine through like a holy light.
Again why Socraloser decided to put random latin in my role pm, I have no idea.
> If I ever learn the truth I will be eaten by monsters.
Fern
Fern
Goon
Fern
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1076 (isolation #57) » Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:57 pm

Post by Fern »

You're scum and probably the SK if there is one?
Fern
Fern
Goon
Fern
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1078 (isolation #58) » Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:59 pm

Post by Fern »

I rather lynch Mutant first.
Fern
Fern
Goon
Fern
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1079 (isolation #59) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:01 am

Post by Fern »

And I do not need to 1v1 you
I am an innocent child
I am a decendant from god
I am THE top dog
And you
Are just a loser
You cannot win against my pure heart because you're just a loser
Fern
Fern
Goon
Fern
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1081 (isolation #60) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:04 am

Post by Fern »

So even if I were to 1v1 you
I would run you over with my pure heart because I am the best.
Fern
Fern
Goon
Fern
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1083 (isolation #61) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:05 am

Post by Fern »

There's also the fact that UC loser can be a vig for all we know.
Fern
Fern
Goon
Fern
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1084 (isolation #62) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:08 am

Post by Fern »

But we will never know because this loser does not want to play the game.
Like who the fuck replaces into a game and decides not to play it.
Please tell me what kind of loser would do that.
Fern
Fern
Goon
Fern
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1086 (isolation #63) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:49 am

Post by Fern »

In post 1085, Hopkirk wrote:Scum.
If you don't want to evaluate my posts then fine I'll gladly lynch you instead if people are down with it, because your claim is sus as fuck and can easily come from an SK.
Fern
Fern
Goon
Fern
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1088 (isolation #64) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:11 am

Post by Fern »

Um tbh I kinda just didn't recongize that as an answer to my question
Fern
Fern
Goon
Fern
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1090 (isolation #65) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:39 am

Post by Fern »

Ok but even then Mutant's posts have been garbage this phase.
If I'm looking through the game from a closed perspective (and you are town), then challenge my perspective.
Fern
Fern
Goon
Fern
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1092 (isolation #66) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:52 am

Post by Fern »

Disagree, I don't feel like you're taking into consideration how he's doing what he's doing.
I don't get the sense that he is trying to be right. I feel like a lot of his posts are taking this consensus PoE and pushing it, and it really doesn't come off as scumhunting to me.
A lot of what he's contributing doesn't really contribute anything at all to the game.
Like, it looks like scum who doesn't need to try anymore.

If I'm not seeing something you are, then you should ask me questions that will lead me to the point you're trying to make, because that of itself is way more powerful then just telling me a statement like that.
Fern
Fern
Goon
Fern
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1093 (isolation #67) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:53 am

Post by Fern »

Like 99% of the time, reading how someone is doing something rather then what they are doing will get you a better read on them.
Fern
Fern
Goon
Fern
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1095 (isolation #68) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:59 am

Post by Fern »

In post 1094, Hopkirk wrote:I could see Mutant/Dreal being the scumteam here actually.
Why does Mozaloser bus scum!drealoser the way he does? What makes you think Mozaloser was bussing drealoser7 over just pushing a mislynch?
I don't remember Mozaloser being the bussing type but yet again I haven't really played with him in a long time.
Fern
Fern
Goon
Fern
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1098 (isolation #69) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:06 am

Post by Fern »

In post 784, Fern wrote:Since no one is here, the top dog is gonna show you how real scumhunting is done.
The first thing is you go through Mozaloser's ISO backwards. Here's one thing a P R O F E S S I O N A L has deducted.
In post 535, mozamis wrote:@Drealz - you have posted more in the cosy world of twilight than in the rest of the game.
scummy.
In post 531, mozamis wrote:oh, shut up you dont know everything, everyone has gaps
In post 527, mozamis wrote:that was @Drealz
In post 526, mozamis wrote:you have done literally nothing all game
In post 490, mozamis wrote:that's your contribution?
I'm fucking disappointed. that's all i'm gonna say.
drealoser7 is town, and I like to side with the losers.
These interactions feel very not bussy and makes me think that mozaloser was using dreal like a punching bag.
I'm referring to posts like the ones I reference in here.
Like these interactions are why I am townreading drealoser7
Fern
Fern
Goon
Fern
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1103 (isolation #70) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:34 am

Post by Fern »

Well I mean ABLoser's Role must have interacted with my role in some way judging by flavor so...

Also going to sleep.
Fern
Fern
Goon
Fern
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1149 (isolation #71) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:09 pm

Post by Fern »

In post 1104, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 1064, Fern wrote:Your PoE is fucking Garbage btw.
I get the sense that you don't like PoE in general because PoE makes perfect sense, especially in the current situation. If the number of people you don't explicitly town read is less than or equal to the amount of scum left in the game then that means the people you don't town read MUST be scum regardless of how scummy they have been (assuming you are correct in your reads). I either town read everyone or believe their role claims aside from you and UCV. By my own reads, unless Hopkirk, dunkerdoodles or Ghostly have lied about their role, that means you 2 MUST be scum.
No its the sense that you're not trying to evaluate the game like at all.
Fern
Fern
Goon
Fern
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1150 (isolation #72) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:10 pm

Post by Fern »

In post 1105, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 1066, Fern wrote:What I am saying is (other then the fact that you're just a loser)
is that you aren't adding anyhting to the game.
And your posts this phase are agenda based garbage because you're scum who basicly thinks they have the game won.
Ahh yes, because aside from this very recent 'push' against me you have totally added a lot to this game haven't you? Setup and flavour spec is very important IMO, especially in a game like this where it's preestablished we don't get to know everything about our roles and it's proven that flavour and help each of us deduce what our roles do. Since no one seems to be willing to join me in setup spec and spotting patterns in kills I am having to base all my reads on how believable I find people's claims and hence scum by PoE.
Its worthless content.
Fern
Fern
Goon
Fern
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1151 (isolation #73) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:12 pm

Post by Fern »

In post 1106, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 1067, Fern wrote:Role
Does not
EVER
EVER
EVER
Equal Alignment.
Their play does.
You clearly have never seen an inherently townie player win as scum. Like surely you have seen some very scummy players mislynched? I get that it sucks that
your townie pretence
has been caught through PoE but that's just part of the game.
Besides the fact that this guy just slipped that I am town in bold, role will never equal alignment play is.
This is a site focused on dayplay not nightplay, if the setup was broken by massclaim, a massclaim would have happened Day 1.
Fern
Fern
Goon
Fern
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1153 (isolation #74) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:15 pm

Post by Fern »

In post 1107, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 1070, Fern wrote:Like can we lynch Mutantloser today please?
His posts this phase have only came from scum who basicly thinks they've won the game.
There is no attempt to naturally re-evaluate or take into consideration the evnets of the game.
His reads don't really look naturally formed.
He doesn't need to try, he just needs to push his agenda.
And he is very obviously doing that, like he isn't hiding the fact he isn't pushing an agenda.
He's just a wolf.
- No
- I don't get how you can really say this? I've heavily adjusted my reads based on events and you even point this out in how I'm looking for PoE to scum hunt. My original scum reads are mostly either dead or have role claimed in a way that I find believable. If now trusting a previous scum read isn't taking into consideration the events of the game then I don't know what is. My read on dunker was also originally town, then I re-evaluated my read on him based on what others have said, and now I am back to trusting him based on his claim.
- In what way? Care to actually point out my posts that look unnatural and then I could perhaps explain if there is some missing context? You clearly haven't been reading my posts too closely if you don't think my thoughts are natural because I am a very transparent player who details their thinking probably a little too much.
- I do need to try and of course I am pushing an agenda. Any townie would be pushing their agenda to get scum lynched. Aren't you?
- Care to elaborate on this?
- As far as I was aware, this game doesn't have wolves. Unless your alter ego blade gang are wolves?
what events? Like role isn't alignment indicative, play is.
Um yeah, all of them.
Um you're pushing a scum agenda of trying to push the worst case possible so you can win the game.
- Wolves are the same thing as mafia/scum. And you're using this as an actual point to refute my own?
You're just scum.
Fern
Fern
Goon
Fern
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1154 (isolation #75) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:15 pm

Post by Fern »

In post 1108, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 1071, Fern wrote:Mutantloser I see you on.
Get out of your scum PT and fight me
Though you'll lose, because we all know that I'm better then you.
I constantly read through new posts on my phone throughout the day when I only have time to read and not post. When I get to my PC, that's when I post. So not posting whilst online is not AI, especially for me.

Also, what makes you so sure scum have day chat?
Every mod and their mothers put it into minithemes.
Fern
Fern
Goon
Fern
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1155 (isolation #76) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:16 pm

Post by Fern »

In post 1110, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 1074, Fern wrote:Okay, I am trying to decipher the flavor in my role pm.
In post 1075, Hopkirk wrote:You didn't try and decipher it before now?
I'd like this question answered too. There is NO WAY you haven't been trying to figure out what your flavour has meant before now. To me, this sounds more like you have just invented this flavour because your real flavour is scummy as shit.
Lol I am sure there are many ways of this game being prevented from being broken from flavor.
Fern
Fern
Goon
Fern
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1156 (isolation #77) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:17 pm

Post by Fern »

In post 1111, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 1079, Fern wrote:I am an innocent child
Get yourself confirmed then. I'll believe your IC claim when I see the mod publically announce it. Until then, you are scum to me. Have you tried sending the mod a message to confirm you? Because if so then you should do that. If not, then the only other 'trigger' to confirm you as the IC I can see possible is you being voted and put to L-1.
Are you reading my posts?
My flavor suggests I can only be turned confirmed town when I see the truth and become a Seraph.
and ABLoser is dead.
Fern
Fern
Goon
Fern
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1157 (isolation #78) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:18 pm

Post by Fern »

In post 1112, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 1083, Fern wrote:There's also the fact that UC loser can be a vig for all we know.
Does kill flavour mean nothing to you? Can you seriously look at those death messages and think that someone town aligned is performing those kills?
He hadn't claimed up to that point and that's what that post was based off on?
Fern
Fern
Goon
Fern
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1158 (isolation #79) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:18 pm

Post by Fern »

In post 1113, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 1091, Hopkirk wrote:Mutant is new town who really really thinks he's right and is proud of how smart being right must make him.
Where do I say this? I don't mean to come across like that.

I never assume that I am right. I am always prepared to admit that I am wrong and will always consider that as a possibility. But I rely on logic to tell me what the most probable situation is and that will always be the situation that I believe the most. I believe yours, dunker's and penguin's role claims and if you are all the roles you claim to be then you are most likely to be town. I know that both myself and drealmerz are town so by PoE I conclude that fern and UCV must be scum. But then of course there's the problem that there is a high chance that there is 3 scum left rather than 2. As such, I take into consideration that one of the role claims is a lie. I have settled on penguin's being the least likely of the 3 and that's who I'd want lynched if the game continues after UCV and Fern are lynched. It really just doesn't make any sense to me that 2 of the claims are lies.
lol your scum
Fern
Fern
Goon
Fern
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1159 (isolation #80) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:19 pm

Post by Fern »

In post 1117, mutantdevle wrote:Earlier, I wanted Fern lynched based mostly on PoE. But now, even without PoE, I'd want Fern lynched.
Yeah
because I am a THREAT to your scum wincon because I know what you are up to.
Fern
Fern
Goon
Fern
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1160 (isolation #81) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:21 pm

Post by Fern »

One scum in UCV Dunker
One SK in Mutant Hopkirk. THe other can be scum here. These two will always yield a scum result.
Fern
Fern
Goon
Fern
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1174 (isolation #82) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:14 am

Post by Fern »

In post 1170, mutantdevle wrote:You don't get many scum cops so I'd argue cop is town indicative.
its been done before
Fern
Fern
Goon
Fern
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1175 (isolation #83) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:15 am

Post by Fern »

In post 1164, Hopkirk wrote:

@Socrates
: you told me that quoting a smaller portion of my role pm that this would be breaking rule 8 and is prohibited. Rule 8 states that 'Violation of this rule will result in immediate modkill.'

Therefore, is UC going to be modkilled?
VOTE: Hopkirk
Fern
Fern
Goon
Fern
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1177 (isolation #84) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:18 am

Post by Fern »

I'll hammer UCV if it comes to it
but I'm sorry, attempting to get another player modkilled is not cool regardless of your alignment.
And I'm dropping the gimmick for a bit just to call you out on this.
You should be ashamed of yourself honestly.
Fern
Fern
Goon
Fern
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1178 (isolation #85) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:19 am

Post by Fern »

In post 1176, Hopkirk wrote:Fern/UC confirmed.
Then shoot me tonight lol
Fern
Fern
Goon
Fern
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1180 (isolation #86) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:22 am

Post by Fern »

don't really care about you atm since you're not an asshole trying to get someone else modkilled.
Fern
Fern
Goon
Fern
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1186 (isolation #87) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:30 am

Post by Fern »

Here's why we lynch Hopkirk btw.
Including myself, there is 3 townies left.
We are definitely dealing with an SK.
Its just deciding if there's 1 group scum or two group scum left.
Dunker I don't think is an SK.
Mutant I don't think is an SK, but if I am wrong on Hopkirk then its Mutant and he probably wins the game?
Its definitely not PA.
And by play, I think its definitely not UCV. UCV is probably flipping scum mostly becuase his play indicates that he knew PA was town based on how they pushed them D2.
Dreal is definitely not an SK and if he is then touche, there's a reason why I somewhat respect your scumplay :)

That leaves what, Me and Hopkirk?

By basic setup spec, I doubt Socrates puts 2 protectives in the setup. And Mutant has a more realistic protective claim then Hopkirk by far imo.
Hopkirk is most likely just SK and that's a good thing to get rid of before MyLo/LyLo so can we just get rid of it now?
Plus after 1164 I do not want hopkirk to win the game so...
Fern
Fern
Goon
Fern
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1188 (isolation #88) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:31 am

Post by Fern »

In post 1184, Hopkirk wrote:
In post 1177, Fern wrote:I'll hammer UCV if it comes to it
but I'm sorry, attempting to get another player modkilled is not cool regardless of your alignment.
And I'm dropping the gimmick for a bit just to call you out on this.
You should be ashamed of yourself honestly.
I pmed the mod at the start of the game. He clarified it's a modkillable offense. UC is either doing something that should get modkilled, or playing with the rules/modkillable offenses. Not brining attention to it would be stupid.
I do not care and I will make sure you do not win the game now because of it, it is a shitty thing to do.
Fern
Fern
Goon
Fern
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1191 (isolation #89) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:33 am

Post by Fern »

ur not town lol.
Fern
Fern
Goon
Fern
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1192 (isolation #90) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:34 am

Post by Fern »

Daily reminder that sk is a terrible role used by shit game designers.
Fern
Fern
Goon
Fern
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1194 (isolation #91) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:39 am

Post by Fern »

Its still a shitty thing to do.
Fern
Fern
Goon
Fern
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1198 (isolation #92) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:43 am

Post by Fern »

I wouldn't try to get someone modkilled period unless they basicly pulled an F-16 or something along those lines.
If you're going to do a shitty thing like that, then atleast pm the mod about it and not publicly. That way nobody knows.
Its not your job to moderate the game at the end of the day, its the mods. So trust that they will do their job correctly :)
Fern
Fern
Goon
Fern
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1200 (isolation #93) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:49 am

Post by Fern »

Actually
I think the SK is either you or dreal who is just investigation immune.
Fern
Fern
Goon
Fern
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1202 (isolation #94) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:54 am

Post by Fern »

meh its a shitty thing to do but if you're town I'm not going to lynch you
VOTE: dreal
probs the sk tbh
Fern
Fern
Goon
Fern
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1203 (isolation #95) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:55 am

Post by Fern »

In post 971, drealmerz7 wrote:to elaborate where I WAS at with you, ghostly, was yes, a nullish read with some scumish pings and seeing you as a decent lynch as far as information goes and a few +s for scum-potentiality

I much prefer other lynches, at this point my order is

raya
mutant
UCV
ibuki
lolyeah its dreal
Fern
Fern
Goon
Fern
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1205 (isolation #96) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:58 am

Post by Fern »

Nah
I don't think you're getting it so the conversation is just not worth having if you don't think what you're doing is wrong.
Fern
Fern
Goon
Fern
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1208 (isolation #97) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:05 am

Post by Fern »

In post 1207, Hopkirk wrote:As in a godfather who comes up as innocent to investigations.
this
Fern
Fern
Goon
Fern
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1216 (isolation #98) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:32 pm

Post by Fern »

>No SK
>Nobody claims the kills.
Good Meme
Fern
Fern
Goon
Fern
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1217 (isolation #99) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:33 pm

Post by Fern »

I think I realized once I got the doc that I shot myself in the food.
Meh I didn't care that much, I blame UCV tbh.
Good Flavor tho :)
Fern
Fern
Goon
Fern
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1227 (isolation #100) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:21 pm

Post by Fern »

In post 1224, mozamis wrote:
In post 1217, Fern wrote:I think I realized once I got the doc that I shot myself in the food.
Meh I didn't care that much, I blame UCV tbh.
Good Flavor tho :)
why concede you were playing well?
I was busy and I didn't see myself winning.
Fern
Fern
Goon
Fern
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1228 (isolation #101) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:22 pm

Post by Fern »

not to mention I couldn't see myself sucessfully pushing the lynches I wanted to push when no one cared about what I was saying.
Fern
Fern
Goon
Fern
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1229 (isolation #102) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:27 pm

Post by Fern »

Like tried my dam hardest to break up that townbloc.
No one budged or cared so...

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”