CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #401 (isolation #0) » Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:55 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 396, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:Well this happened. So there's a Vig. Nice shot btw.

VOTE: Elmo TeH AzN

Hey peeps, what's up? Sad NSG died before I got to scumread her lol. Nice to see AC.

@AC, what changed your mind on the schism read? I noticed you were pretty adamant they were scum along with Jodax.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #402 (isolation #1) » Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:58 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 400, Sleepless Assassin wrote:Because assemble flipped town, we should be lynching in the pool of players on the wagon. How could scum possibly resist such an easy Lynch? Toneis dead town. Almost chara is IC. Havingfitz is dead non-mafia. I doubt anyone can tell me with a straight face scum stayed off the wagon. I'm fully aware that leaves myself and my scum reads. Elmo and chip are the best lynches. Schism might be a decent compromise but I don't think we'll get to that point.

Also whoever is good at setup stuff should try to figure stuff out with the cop flip and vig shot. The one thing I can figure out on my own is that a vig claim would confirm someone as town barring a counter claim. My opinion is they shouldn't claim until LYLO unless they'd otherwise be lynched.

vote Elmo
I FoS you for being the one to spot this as scummy btw. More on this later.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #406 (isolation #2) » Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:40 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 403, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:So any reasons behind this vote aside to just sheep?
Going to FOS someone then vote someone else just because of something I said?
Bravo. *golf clap*
You failed.

1. It wasn't a sheep. You can see in the order of my posts that first I voted you for your very scummy post, then noticed someone vote you with pretty agenda driven reasoning. So in my mind I was voting you for the post I quoted as the original wagon starter. Your blatant misrep here is laughable *golf laugh*

2. It was a reaction test based on my suspicion that the quote I voted you for spewed TMI. How do you know who the vig shot?

I'm happy where my vote is based on your (snarky) reaction.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #408 (isolation #3) » Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:53 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 405, Sleepless Assassin wrote:Lol what? I'd hope I'd be able to spot it as long as I've been playing mafia.
It is very observant and logical play, which makes sense if we take your start date into account. In my experience however, those who point out the elaborate reasons are usually misdirecting the attention away from what was really, their guilty admission if that makes sense?

Like in a game LYLO a scum player cast shade on a town player by projecting all the things they were guilty of onto another player.

In judging your response my suspicion has somewhat eased.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #409 (isolation #4) » Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:54 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 407, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:2. I don't know who the vig shot. How would I know? Ironic there were 3 deaths and since this isn't multiball it leaves me to show there was a vig shot. Anyone who knows me knows I would make the snarky remark no matter what happened the next day. But glad to see you can take a joke.
If you don't know who the vig shot then why bother to congratulate him? How is that a joke? How is a joke good enough reasoning for your obv. TMI slip?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #412 (isolation #5) » Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:54 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 411, Sleepless Assassin wrote:There isn't anything elaborate about scum jumping on an easy mislynch.

cheek wrote:
TMI slip?

Ehhhhhh maybe? But that's probably a stretch. Havingfitz obviously didn't shoot himself so it was either vig or scum. It's unlikely that scum shot the guy who almost got lynched instead of assemble. So odds are it was the vig shot. Elmos post seems to just assume that the vig shot havingfitz which could be because she knows who scum shot. But like I said it's not exactly rocket science to figure out who shot him.

No it wasn't the complexity of it I was commenting on. It was the fact that you're very aware of what's going on plus you're eloquent enough to describe logically how you came to the conclusion you did. The way you keep brushing things off as "duh" kind of rubs me the wrong way but I can't put that into words not AI at this point.

I do agree with who the vig most likely killed, just the whole context (D2 opening, looks like attempt to distance self from NK) of Elmo's comment pinged me so I reaction tested him for it accusing him of TMI. He then counter-acuses me for sheeping (without indicating if he found this AI or not so no attempt to sort me) and then he backtracks and says he's joking? More than the vig comment it's the reaction and backtracking which make me think there's something scummy going on here.

I hope that's clear?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #417 (isolation #6) » Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:55 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 415, Jodaxq wrote:I didn't notice before that Dave voted for ToneReader early just as a way to show disapproval of the gimmick and then never moved his vote. That's certainly interesting. Why did you choose to avoid both wagons, Dave? Why did you not move your vote off of Tone?
...check out his ISO. Tell me if you can figure out his reads. This guy has been cruising the whole game, waffling and making points about nothing important/AI. When he did decide to look into people's ISOs he chose the two shortest to analyze. If this isn't scum positioning/fencesitting I don't know what is...

@Dave: readslist please bruh.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #418 (isolation #7) » Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:57 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Actually I'm more sure of this than EtA right now. VOTE: Davesaz
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #424 (isolation #8) » Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:18 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 421, davesaz wrote:
In post 417, CheekyTeeky wrote: @Dave: readslist please bruh.
I got nothing.
If anyone tells me this is a townie reaction I'm going to use the force to shrivel their brain further.

Pedit I agree.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #426 (isolation #9) » Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:08 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 425, davesaz wrote:If you think a little, that can
only
be a townie reaction.
Hint: what alignment makes shit up? What alignment is best served with the truth?
*uses the force on dave*

What alignment doesn't give a shit about trying to sort players?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #444 (isolation #10) » Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:38 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

What are people's thoughts on schism? I get the feeling they're buddying up to the IC a little too hard for my liking.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #445 (isolation #11) » Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:53 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 442, Sleepless Assassin wrote:Is the case on Dave anything that can't be explained by him being busy during the holidays?
What content he has contributed is bothering me, not so much the lack of it. I can't find townie intent in his posts which leads me to believe it's because he's not town. Lack of reads is fine but the lack of pushes and insight is not. I would say he's improved since my vote on him but when I read his NKA posts, even though I agree with them, I still find hedging against making any kind of solid read. Like he says x implicates y because z which is awesome and supertown but then he goes oh wait I can't use solely NKA to get my reads and leaves it there. I believe town would then make some kind of attempt to sort those slots he just PoE'd down by digging through ISOs or even just stating he suspects those people are scum. Instead I'm left with what looks like scum positioning, leaving a wide lynching range open without committing to suspeced scum reads.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #448 (isolation #12) » Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:19 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 447, davesaz wrote:Hell yeah, Schism is probably scum.
Check out this interaction. I'll spoiler to cut down on the vertical space.

(Snip)

I think north caught Schism here and that's what drove the kill selection.
Need to go back to reading Schism's iso to see how the rest of it went.
Yeah if you look closely at Schism's 176:

"Despite the RVS vote, I still stand with the fact that everyone on Assassin is town."

The RVS vote on the IC was the only reason Schism scumread Assassin that I can see in their ISO, but Schism is trying to maintain a scumread despite the intial shallow logic through even shakier logic that if all players on a wagon are town then the wagonee must be scum.

I also really dislike the fake conf. bias when they say all the people are town which includes themself. I've seen this tactic, to create a pre-infiltrated townbloc, used by scum before.

Other points of concern are the reads on the list with no interaction or indication why, like Dave and cy. It looks like schism copied and slightly altered AC's readslist with how Dave is left at the top. There is almost no interaction between Cy and schism, yet Cy is one of her top town reads.

I think Jo already asked schism about the placement of Dave on the list and I couldn't see a response in Schism's ISO.

@AC @Schism
Why did you TR Dave?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #450 (isolation #13) » Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:38 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

To be honest if my suspicions are correct about schism then I'm more worried about the Cy read then their read on you Dave.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #453 (isolation #14) » Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:41 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Fine I concede SA. But if at any point Dave flips scum then you're my first suspect as buddy.

VOTE: Schism

@AC I still need to do Chip, Assassin and Jodaxq in more depth then the full list will be unveiled ;)
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #456 (isolation #15) » Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:12 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Oh wth I didn't read the set-up properly. My bad.

UNVOTE: Schism
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #481 (isolation #16) » Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:23 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Ok no lies, you're all scummy af and it's frustrating as hell. I have read and reread and I still don't have a solid town read except I'm starting to suspect I was wrong about schism. I'm going to try again and hopefully get somewhere. In the meantime could those who TR EtA please explain that? Also I noticed a few SRs on Assassin yesterday, which haven't been mentioned today, why please?

Ughhhhhhh!
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #497 (isolation #17) » Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:30 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 487, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:
In post 486, Sleepless Assassin wrote:I don't have time to read 483 so I'll do that next time.
tl;dr Chip is scum.
My problem with the case on Chip that schism made is that it neglects assembles meta. Most people have experienced a game with assemble at some point and it's pretty obvious he's consistently lurksack mislynch bait. It's not AI to assume assemble is going to flip town off of 4 posts.

For schism to say that as scum she wouldn't push so hard for a town mislynch knowingly is just WIFOM and begs further investigation into her meta. It's not like no scum has ever powerwolfed town before. What disturbed me the most is the amount of TRs that schism handed out D1 with little justification but I'll admit her intention to scumhunt does feel town.

Chip was awkward as shit early in D1 and I didn't like him waffling around deadline either so I could get on board this wagon based on this behaviour. I'm disappointed at the lack of effort due to the holidays for most players, not just Chip.

More on Jodaqx - I don't this this is scum with Dave unless unnecessary bussing D2. I don't think Cy is scum with Dave either but is probably more likely than the bussing. I initially put Jodaqx down as a town but gut is saying something different.

I still don't understand the case on Elmo being Town I dislike that slot more than Chip but I'm confused by the people who pushed him as scum solely for the IC vote.

Like SA I feel like a lot of Schism's points are like "wuuut?" but there's so many that I can't be bothered addressing them right now. I might look back into these properly later after a few more flips if there is need to. Most important today is that I am suspecting more and more that the Scum NK was actually Tone, because as SA pointed out, the mod basically confirmed him as town accidentally. I think SK killed NSG and Vig killed Tone but that's just my opinion.

Still working away at a readslist for y'all. I'm going to have to PBPA each of you which sucks balls.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #498 (isolation #18) » Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:33 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

EBWOP: Sorry Vig killed SK.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #500 (isolation #19) » Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:58 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 37, Chip Butty wrote:
In post 32, davesaz wrote:Jodaxq, why the self vote in RVS?
No information for later.

VOTE: Jodaxq
Hey guys, can we discuss this quote? I just started going through ISO's again and Chip's very first post always comes from town for me. Schism what do you think about this quote? How do you see this coming from scum?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #502 (isolation #20) » Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:24 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Yeah I think Chip is town here. Schism you neglected to mention that you also hedged on Assemble being scum in you say there that you think it's more likely he's town than scum and when Chip pushes you on it you say:
In post 363, Chip Butty wrote:
In post 362, Schism wrote:Pretty sure I said its scum, and in the rare case im wrong, im not losing sleep over it.
Either way, what in those four posts gives you any conviction?
Which is a total BS response. It kind of makes sense that you would push Assemble (easy mislynch) when a lot of negative attention was on you and enough people were lurking not to change their opinions without someone tunneling them into it. If the former is true, now Schism is pushing for another mislynch on another easy target who is inactive Chip (who was very suspicious of you), with a case based on Chip defending Assemble as town so therefore must've known his alignment pre-flip, when Schism also admitted Assemble could have been town so... so far textbook powerwolf play. It also makes sense that you're trying to scum read me after I push on you, but not actually push me back because you know I'm not such an easy target.

Next ISO...

Pedit aw that sucks Chip, indefinitely?!
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #503 (isolation #21) » Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:35 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

{Almost Chara}
{Sleepless Assassin, Chip Butty}
{Elmo TeH AzN, davesaz}
{cytheflyguy, Schism, Jodaxq}

Ok this is where I'm at. I didn't need to ISO all of you again as when I confirmed Chip as town in my list, it helped me shuffle the rest of you around. I originally had Jodaxq next to SA but something in my gut is screaming she's scum so I'm going with it as my gut is surprisingly accurate, albeit often ignored late game :/ Because I don't believe Jodaxq works with dave I've moved him up a tier and I don't think Schism is scum with Elmo so he moves up a tier too. Cy is kind of easy posting, like dave was, plus the lack of interactions between Schism and Cy bother me

If Jodaxq is town then my SA read drops. I feel like these two are connected in that they do not share an alignment.

Phew! Now I get to keep up in real time :)
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #508 (isolation #22) » Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:59 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 499, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:
In post 497, CheekyTeeky wrote:My problem with the case on Chip that schism made is that it neglects assembles meta. Most people have experienced a game with assemble at some point and it's pretty obvious he's consistently lurksack mislynch bait. It's not AI to assume assemble is going to flip town off of 4 posts.
Heres my problem with that. Its the information in the posts. Its why hes obvious bait.
But that's not AI for Assemble either? He's derpy and inattentive in general, which should actually come across as NOT scummy. Scum actually have to try to win the game when there are good town players around like Sleepless, AC and NSG (sorry I'm not familiar with the rest of you) around. I'd be far more suspect of Assemble if he was active and actually relevant.

EtA have you played with Assemble before?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #509 (isolation #23) » Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:01 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Joda will be a good lynch for information also, as there were plenty of interactions with her D1.

VOTE: Jodaqx Yeeehah!
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #513 (isolation #24) » Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:22 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 511, davesaz wrote:I think joda is town from d1.
Who do you want to vote Dave?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #514 (isolation #25) » Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:27 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Also AC you need to update your sig, you had a town win in Once Upon a Time lol
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #524 (isolation #26) » Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:48 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 522, Sleepless Assassin wrote:Dave wrote:
I think joda is town from d1.

Same.
Who do you want to lynch today? So far I understand you're willing to lynch both Elmo and Schism.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #525 (isolation #27) » Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:49 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 515, davesaz wrote:Didn't you notice I've posted many times since then?
Is Schism your only scum read?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #527 (isolation #28) » Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:52 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

@Chara when you come on can you point to the posts of Schism that convince you she's town?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #531 (isolation #29) » Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:22 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 528, davesaz wrote:I got some time to iso cytheflyguy. I don't see much useful there at all. I'd say it's worth a weak scum read.
In post 428, cytheflyguy wrote: Now with that, we can assume scum killed tonereader. Now we must find out who had the biggest motivation to kill them and start from there.
This is an attempt to divert attention away from the idea of looking at who northsidegal would be a threat to.
Most likely a partner to whomever would be tagged by that analysis.
I thought so too when I read it, but I ended up coming to the same conclusion based on one of SA's D1 posts where they pointed out that Tone was basically conf. town.

I believe scum would want to take out obv. And conf. town first. Which made me think it was very strange to see AC hadn't been killed. Are ICs bulletproof? I don't think they are so I assume AC was pocketed by -someone- or completely off reads wise and thus still likely to be useful to scum in the following Day Phases. It's 100% certain that The SK posed no threat to scum and thus was the vig kill.

Tone was conf. town to SA, which schism reacted badly to "glad to see you're giving away free scum reads" (which is again pot calling the kettle black), I also think he could have been killed off because of the lack of information tying anyone to his death.

NSG was obv. town to a few. If she was the scum kill I believe it's because of her question nearing day end "everyone give me one town read and one scum read" I cringed when I read that because it felt like either a vig or cop question so no surprise there. I think the SK is likely to have killed her because of the awkward back and forth between them plus NSG's insistance he was scum.

So tl;dr I don't think his conclusion on the NKA is AI just because it's not the same conclusion as yours.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #533 (isolation #30) » Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:24 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

**err free town reads
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #534 (isolation #31) » Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:30 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 532, davesaz wrote:I'd take any and all input on Schism as well please.
Even though that's my strongest scumread in terms of having reasons, it's also least confidence in being correct that the reasons point to scum.
Before anyone gets any ideas, this is
not
a logical inconsistency. Largest quantity does not correlate to highest accuracy. In terms of accuracy I'm most confident in Elmo, it's just not a lot of quantity.

Wtf? Just Wtf? I don't understand this. Anyway I'm going to give the thread some room to breathe and observe you all for a bit.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #537 (isolation #32) » Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:33 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

UNVOTE: Jodaxq

Just in case...O_o

Pedit I don't understand your waffle about why you're voting your weak scum read instead of your medium scum read...
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #538 (isolation #33) » Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:39 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 535, davesaz wrote:My conclusion on Tone being the SK kill is driven more by correct SK play than by mafia strategy.
As SK you must kill someone you can plausibly say it is pro-town to kill. The optimum way to explain the extra kill is by claiming vig. (I got down close to lylo as SK in this setup using exactly that strategy)

It could be that you're correct on the reason for NSG to be killed by mafia -- which reduces the value of searching for specific players to want her gone.
I'm actually more interested in going a different route for now.
Ohhh yeah I remember you saying that earlier. It's certainly valid but a bit of a stretch to assume players play optimally as any given role without looking at their meta in said role imo. Note I've never been SK. But I think it's best if both avenues are explored rather than just one. Mix both possibilities with reads and bang we got ourselves a steamroll.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #540 (isolation #34) » Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:17 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 539, davesaz wrote:
In post 537, CheekyTeeky wrote:UNVOTE: Jodaxq

Just in case...O_o

Pedit I don't understand your waffle about why you're voting your weak scum read instead of your medium scum read...
One person's waffle is another person's accuracy. I value giving town things to work with if I'm dead. It's another aspect of what I told A50 -- the best way to play town is not to throw a bunch of excrement and read people off how they react to it. The best way is to say only things that you actually mean. Although sometimes the right place for a vote is not the strongest read, for any number of possible reasons.

You might think this gets me scumread a lot, and it does. People do not expect honesty from town, and they go bananas when they see it. :roll:

Spoiler: look inside if you want the "math"
It's an intel thing -- you multiply the amount of information by the reliability to get a strength. It isn't actually "numbers" but that's the best way to explain it.
I see a large quantity of stuff in Schism (say 5 for example). I am not highly confident that what I'm seeing is AI (say 1 for example). I multiply number of things by confidence. Rating=5
I see a much smaller quantity of stuff in Elmo (perhaps only 1), but am more confident that it is AI (strength 3). Multiplying gives a rating of 3.
I like this post. I get what you mean now. I don't agree that there is a single "best way" to play town though. I play off reactions, and I'm honest about what I'm doing. It may not look super-town to those unfamiliar with me but it's pretty obvious that those kinds of play are not coming from scum in hindsight.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #548 (isolation #35) » Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:46 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In regards to town case for Joda. I do like the idea of a follow up on the reaction test, however all of those points could also be explained as scum.

1. It wasn't initially intended as a reaction test, it became a good reason later. I have actually lost to scum who self-voted in RVS before so I'm skeptical.

2. It would have made sense to reinforce the point in hindsight that it was creating discussion. If there was some explanation about why she decided to use this tactic (that wasn't the strange randomness theory) like "I'd seen it done before and decided to try the tactic this game" then I'd probably feel more confident about the intentions of the self-vote. I've used the "my actions clearly weren't useless" argument as scum before to justify an awkward RVS behaviour.

3. The "result" from SA she claimed she got, wasn't related to her self vote. SA said her first "hello" post triggered a meta read which came up with the fact Jodaxq has yet to roll scum on MS. The statment wasn't related to the self vote and so is actually a misrep of reaction evaluation.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #549 (isolation #36) » Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:51 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 541, Almost Chara wrote:@Cheeky: Look into Schism's ISO when he got mad at us for persistently pushing him as Scum on D1, and especially around the time he voted himself (that's shortly before, during and after the event). His reaction was super Town to us both upon reevaluation.

I did, it felt super fake to me but I'll look again and reevalute. I think if I put together a case for schism I might be able to consolidate all my thoughts of them being scum and provide a convincing case. I'll try look for town tells on my reread. More later.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #550 (isolation #37) » Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:01 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Also wasn't Chip's replace out towny? I don't get why AC still wants to lynch that slot. I'd prefer a lynch in one of the better info scum reads like schism or Jodaxq. If I did have to compromise I'd go with EtA because his ISO sucks hard. I see noone is interested in Cy, and he's pretty low info anyway so I'm happy to leave that for now.

@AC why do you think you're alive today?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #552 (isolation #38) » Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:16 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 551, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:
In post 550, CheekyTeeky wrote:Also wasn't Chip's replace out towny? I don't get why AC still wants to lynch that slot. I'd prefer a lynch in one of the better info scum reads like schism or Jodaxq. If I did have to compromise I'd go with EtA because his ISO sucks hard. I see noone is interested in Cy, and he's pretty low info anyway so I'm happy to leave that for now.
I dont look at replace outs as saying one way or another.

I'm loving the buddying here though from 2 people on the reads of one player
Beetlejuicing much? Nothing else you have to contribute? Are you going to push me or are you just shading?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #555 (isolation #39) » Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:31 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 554, Almost Chara wrote:
In post 550, CheekyTeeky wrote:@AC why do you think you're alive today?
because we were the obvious NK last night, so if there is a Doc in the setup they would have been on us. Scum would not want to shoot the IC on N1 as there are no other "obvious" targets for protectives.

Also, Chip's replace out is totaly NAI to me. I t was done because he has no time to play. Period. RL las nothing to do with alignments.

~A50
That's a good point. I found Chip calling Schism a moron on his exit towny as it felt like genuine frustration to me.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #557 (isolation #40) » Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:05 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 553, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:
In post 552, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 551, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:
In post 550, CheekyTeeky wrote:Also wasn't Chip's replace out towny? I don't get why AC still wants to lynch that slot. I'd prefer a lynch in one of the better info scum reads like schism or Jodaxq. If I did have to compromise I'd go with EtA because his ISO sucks hard. I see noone is interested in Cy, and he's pretty low info anyway so I'm happy to leave that for now.
I dont look at replace outs as saying one way or another.

I'm loving the buddying here though from 2 people on the reads of one player
Beetlejuicing much? Nothing else you have to contribute? Are you going to push me or are you just shading?
I have 5 tabs of MS open and its the weekend. I check into things. Not allowed to?
Readslist please?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #560 (isolation #41) » Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:20 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

I'm going to agree with Cy and Elmo.

VOTE: Elmo the AzN L-2.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #561 (isolation #42) » Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:27 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

The problem with AC's clearing of schism via NKA is that it doesn't take into account NSG as a likely PR which would override a TR on scum imo. I'll admit I'm probably somewhat confirmation bias on NSG being obv PR post flip though.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #564 (isolation #43) » Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:21 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 555, CheekyTeeky wrote:That's a good point. I found Chip calling Schism a moron on his exit towny as it felt like genuine frustration to me.
@SA - scum Chip wouldn't bother insulting people on his replace out. Also Scum Chip is quite indecisive and is vocal about not being able to obtain SRs on anyone. He was a bit waffly around the holidays but he certainly had a scum target. I'm not feeling scum Chip at all.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #565 (isolation #44) » Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:30 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 563, Sleepless Assassin wrote:At the time, Jod believed that to be my reaction to the self vote. When reading Jod, you have to look at Jod's intent. The point is that she used that self vote to develop a read on myself and others. It reads as genuine scum hunting even if she was mistaken about my post.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #568 (isolation #45) » Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:00 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 567, Sleepless Assassin wrote:Oh so it's a meta thing.
Yeah I guess it is. I could be wrong, Chip has pulled the wool over my head before but I don't think I am.

I don't know what to make of my read on Jodaxq, I'm losing confidence there. Hopefully some interactions with that slot will help me solidify an opinion. I'm willing to lynch Elmo as a compromise (how is that slot town?) but would most like to lynch schism today as I believe that slot is scum for aforementioned reasons and because it will give town a lot to work with. AC is very good at TRing people though so I say bring on an Elmo or Cy flip today instead...I would like to hear from the less active players to get this game moving.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #569 (isolation #46) » Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:02 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 566, momo wrote:
OhGodMyLife replaces Chip Butty

Also welcome! I look forward to hearing your thoughts.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #572 (isolation #47) » Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:21 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

@cytheflyguy what are your thoughts on Elmo?

@Elmo TeH AzN what are your thoughts on cytheflyguy?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #579 (isolation #48) » Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:43 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 576, Jodaxq wrote:This game has stalled out, and usually that's a sign that we're looking in the wrong place. I know that I've been a major part of the inactivity and I agree that Chip's inactivity is NAI, but I can't help but feeling we're losing some activity to some people liking the direction this game is moving
If it's stalling out couldn't that also be a sign that we're on the right track?

What are your thoughts on schism and SA?

So far I understand your reads as:

AC
CheekyTeeky
Davesaz
Chip
Elmo
Cy

Is this right?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #593 (isolation #49) » Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:51 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 592, OhGodMyLife wrote:A so-called information lynch is really bad for town when we're possibly one lynch away from being in LyLo. And why does Cheeky need to hedge with the line about lynching for information when in 503 she says "something in my gut is screaming she's scum"?
I'm not sure if you misunderstood my posts. I was lynching a scum read and preferably one that gives us the most information as an added bonus. I didn't say I wanted to lynch them purely for information. I'm not sure how that is AI of scum.

You call it hedging I call it transparency. I have nothing but gut to go on with Jodaqx and I've made it pretty clear I want more to solidify a read there. It's kind of frustrating that you ignore all my other content to find a couple of iffy statements that aren't really AI one way or another. Your scum hunting seems shallow.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #604 (isolation #50) » Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:20 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Alright lets go with Cy.

VOTE: Cytheflyguy

AC were you already voting someone?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #610 (isolation #51) » Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:06 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Cy was a stronger scum read for me when I did my reads list however there was no interest in a cy wagon at the time. I'm happy with either lynch but we're running out of time to consolidate. I'll try making cases for both in a few hours so hopefully we can all agree on a lynch.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #615 (isolation #52) » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:49 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 611, davesaz wrote:Was hoping for CheekyTeeky's cases "in a few hours".
Sorry ended up going out last night. Will happen today instead.

I vote to veto mass claim.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #620 (isolation #53) » Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:56 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 618, Almost Chara wrote:
In post 615, CheekyTeeky wrote:I vote to veto mass claim.
1- It's not a "mass claim", it's a PARTIAL mass claim.
2- The 1-shot PR already used up their 1-shot, so no need to hold back. If -say- we have a 1-shot Cop we both have a confirmed Townie (the 1-shot Cop), a likely confirmed Townie in LyLo (their target), and we know it's 3C already (we know we at least had CC bc we have a flipped Cop, and 4C doesn't even have a 1-shot Cop).

This gives us more info about the setup AND reduces the lynch pool by 2 already.

Another example: One shot Doctor confirms there being a full Doctor (who will NOT claim). This also means the setup is MCCTVDD, so -at the very least- it rules out any future fake claiming. Same with a 1-shot RB, while a 1-shot Vig means we either have a full Doc or full RB (NEITHER SHOULD CLAIM).

Now, what were you against?
It would be really anti-town for me to elaborate on this point.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #622 (isolation #54) » Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:20 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Ok so reISO'd EtA and Cy.

EtA made one push on Jodaxq the whole game for the randomness explanation on her self-vote. The rest is fluff...I'm a little concerned because scum usually try to put in more effort but this game in general seems pretty low effort.

Cy also seems to avoid making direct pushes on people but he looks like he's trying to solve the game at face value.

I do think EtA is the most scummy so I'll put my vote back there. I wouldn't mind going after Cy tomorrow if I'm still around.

VOTE: Elmo TeH AzN L-2 I believe.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #624 (isolation #55) » Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:47 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Ugh. I know the set-up because I'm VT and I've narrowed the pool for scum and given us enough info to complete set-up spec. Not sure if the trade-off was worth it...
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #627 (isolation #56) » Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:21 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

*eyeroll*
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #628 (isolation #57) » Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:22 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

There's no point claiming 1s anything quit it or then we have two VTs outed.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #635 (isolation #58) » Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:17 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Are you being intentionally obtuse? Or are you trying to pretend we don't already know the set-up?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #637 (isolation #59) » Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:32 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

I have an alt, this is my main. I have one completed scum game on site in "Reverse Mafia" I replace in so if you're going to check it out then just ISO me and start from my first post in the game.

Look my derpy hardclaim was my not so subtle hint there are 3 T's. The odds are, statistically speaking, very unlikely that there is only 1 T. I think it's a pretty safe assumption to make that we're playing in a CCMVTTT set-up. It's completely unimportant useless speculation, I don't see what the point of any of this was.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #638 (isolation #60) » Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:35 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

I also don't see the point in outting a named townie with this number of players left. We have no PRs gg IC.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #645 (isolation #61) » Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:19 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

See I thought AC was laying a trap...now I think he's being serious. I don't blame him though my claim was derpy af. AC can you lynch me tomorrow instead so we can get Elmo or cy today please? I messed up, but I'm not scum and we're running out of time.

Pedit oh there it is :)
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #646 (isolation #62) » Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:23 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

VOTE: Davesaz coz lol busted.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #647 (isolation #63) » Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:26 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

AC get off and help me vote scum :/
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #656 (isolation #64) » Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:02 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Oh well good luck sorting out who jumped on as scum after I flip AC you derp.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #657 (isolation #65) » Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:02 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Both Dave and Jodaqx are terrible I can't pick which one is worse.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #660 (isolation #66) » Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:05 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

I wish you put this much energy into sorting other slots. You're now looking for any reason to SR me and validate your bs read to save your ego. Just have a look at sorting Dave and Jodaxq's responses to my wagon. Look at how they've jumped on under your radar because you're so blind in a bad death tunnel right now. I should be flattered that you give me so much credit as scum but it's actually pissing me off.

Please try and do something useful before we both die. There are no slips because I'm town AC you derp.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #663 (isolation #67) » Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:07 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Your case for why I'm a derp makes no sense. I've been more than transparent in my reads and how they progressed so if you can't be bothered to actually double check your read on me that's not my problem. The only derpy thing I did was claim VT and I've already admitted it. I thought it would hard clear the set-up but forgot that the letters only apply to 7 choices. I then said I think it's very unlikely this is a 1T setup based on probability as the letter T was for numbers between 1-50 out of 100. I'm willing to bet money we're in a TTT set-up because we know it's not TTTTT and it's very unlike to be T which leaves TTT as the only reasonable set up with an SK in the mafia slots.

I don't blame you for your initial push because of my stupid claim, I do blame you for being blind to my entire intent since I got here and death tunneling me like noob scum. Changing my reads is not AI at all. I'm just asking you to open your eyes to what's going on with all the players who have checked in since you voted me.

I don't know if SA resisting is scummier than Dave's "I want an apology, but you caught scum no reason from me needed" or if Jodaxq's "oh all my reads are wrong" vote is scummier still. It's opportunism vs hesitancy right now and I have already scumread dave and Jodaxq at some point. Don't ask me to solve this game right now because this obviously changes things and I've certainly put in way more effort than other players like the ones I wanted to lynch before this derpy death tunnel.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #679 (isolation #68) » Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:20 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

I'm not sure about Jodaxq...:P

I think Davesaz reevaluting his vote felt townie. On rereading the mess though I would just like Dave to clarify how he went from I want an apology from the IC to the we caught scum in this mess post. I do find Jodaxq jumping on after Dave slightly worse and opportunistic, I'd like to hear what they were thinking also.

EtA is scum.

I'm still uneasy about cy and would like to hear more from schism.

SA what did you make of how dave and Jodaxq jumped on after AC?

Willing to vote EtA and Jodaxq today.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #692 (isolation #69) » Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:13 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #715 (isolation #70) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:48 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Let's finish this.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #724 (isolation #71) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:16 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 721, Jodaxq wrote:Why exactly am I the prime suspect anyway?
Your reads are more indicative of scum vs Assassin's reads IMO. Day 1 you gave a nonsensical town read on Cy, then you voted him over Elmo late in the day which felt like you were trying to split the wagons hoping for a no lynch, you scum read him D2 for an iffy post that doesn't seem strong enough to get him off a TR to No. 1 suspect day 2 had you been genuine in your initial read. Also bussing would have been more convincing if you started the wagon should the cy lynch go through.

You were happy to say all your reads were wrong and jump on my wagon with no reason given.

You pushed dave early D2 which made me look into him and think he was scum, I gave my reasons and you showed little interest in following up that initial push you made, like just throwing shade hoping it sticks, before you vote along with him.

Those are my thoughts of your D2, D1 felt like backtracking and posturing, honestly that's just a gut read though. Now you suggest a SA lynch without a reason which would make an actual lynch on him more likely.

Why do you think Sleepless Assassin is scum?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #725 (isolation #72) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:41 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 723, Sleepless Assassin wrote:
Vote kat

Jod and cheeky are obvtown and I'm not convinced OGML called cy and Elmo together as scum with them.
I could back a schism lynch. Why is Jod obv. town?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #726 (isolation #73) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:54 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 466, Schism wrote:This may change tomorrow, but for now: Chip > Dave > Joda >>>>>> Cy/Cheeky/Elmo
Hmm ok let's start with this instead. AC are you willing to drop your schism town read? I mean at one point D1 she talked about how she wanted Chip/Elmo to be lynched and Elmo provided no further reason to suddenly drop to the 6th lynch spot. Also Schism disappeared/was frozen on the Elmo/Cy lynch but was happy to get on Jodaxq so I would like to take this slot out first.

I'll analyze the replacement's EOD.

VOTE: Katyusha
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #727 (isolation #74) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:01 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 705, Katyusha wrote:i was kind of hoping the mod would lock the thread and there'd be a chance that my iso would just be that one post For The Memes but that's not looking like the case - i'd already pm'd him that elmo hammered herself too

i dont really have the chance to read at this second and was planning on reading the next game phase if i'm not killed (literally have no idea what the gamestate is besides elmo scumhammering herself and me and almost being town) but if we still have an unlocked thread in a few hours you might see real content from me i guess

hi everyone who knows me! nice to see you all again <3

almost im a cat on this account though so :(

and dw i only seize toothbrushes from scum
1. Wanted the thread locked early - why? Usually scum eff up at EOD so I find it anti-town to want twilight rushed.

2. Assumes Elmo is scum just coming into the game "Elmo scum hammering herself" Town do self-hammer out of frustration too.

3. Was aware Elmo was already hammered so was the elaborate hammer just for show?

4. This is essentially a bunch of fluff.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #728 (isolation #75) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:04 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Their reads are on point in the last post but bear in mind they are also following the general consensus.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #729 (isolation #76) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:02 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Please no quick hammer we want a claim if this goes to L-1 while I'm sleeping.

Ugh so looking through Schism's D1 I don't know. I'm pretty sure there is scum in {Jodaxq, Schism, Sleepless} I just can't figure out which one and if we lynch wrong we only have 1 more mislynch before LYLO so I guess it would be best to discuss this further now. Like if we mislynch 1 will it clear another? Wil look into this tomorrow.

I look forward to hearing from Kat.

UNVOTE: Katyusha
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #730 (isolation #77) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:41 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Ok couldn't help but reread. Yeah I'm thinking preferred order of lynches which I hope you follow if I die:

Schism/Katyusha > Jodaxq > Sleepless Assassin > GG Town.

VOTE: Katyusha

Sorry for the spam.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #732 (isolation #78) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:07 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 731, OhGodMyLife wrote:I am still town reading Jodaxq.
Can you elaborate on this so I can see your perspective? If you're scumreading Katyusha then why aren't you voting her?

Yeah I keep getting confused about LYLO. We have this mislynch which leaves 4 - 3v1 and if we mislynch then it's gg assuming we don't have a Roleblocker or doctor who interferes with the NK.

Can you please elaborate on why I would be your sevond vote of choice? You didn't respond to my posts D2.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #785 (isolation #79) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:15 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Ok going with AC here. Schism seems town enough today so if this is wrong Idk who's next like Sleepless was pushing Elmo all D1 and 2 which would be weird if he did that as scum imo.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #796 (isolation #80) » Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:55 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Sleepless how do you feel about the Chip slot now?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #798 (isolation #81) » Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:14 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Ok well I say Joda today and schism/kat at LYLO if Joda is wrong. I don't see us getting the numbers for a schism lynch with AC not wanting us to go there. I'm happy to lynch either of those 2 today.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #800 (isolation #82) » Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:29 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

I'll go there if it's viable. We'll need OGML and Joda to join us - what are you guys thinking about schism?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #804 (isolation #83) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:45 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Yeah I'm not scum, I'd rather you put some effort into explaining your scum read on me that hasn't already been refuted i.e. create a wagon on me and actually try to get your push through instead of asking for a Town Case on Joda and wasting our time. If you really cared about defending a townread you could have refuted said points for them being a scumread, instead this makes me think you are WhiteKnighting Joda. Your entire post is wishywashy waffling about how Joda is obv. town to you and I'm scum with no reason or progression based on other content being produced since your last push on my slot.

I dislike that you lurked after being TR'd Day 2 and now you come back waffling about how we have plenty of time for discussion but you don't add to it in any way. Like I TR'd your slot when Chip was in it but now I think you could have been scum all along. Since we're split on Joda and Schism maybe it's OGML.

I've been waiting to see more from him because the way activity and effort changed when the pressure was off pinged me. I'm just struggling with him SRing both Elmo and Cy. It could be WIFOM distancing I just don't know. I think this slot needs to be reevaluated because conf biased me doesn't believe a SR on my slot from town for a second.

UNVOTE: Jodaxq
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #805 (isolation #84) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:50 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Lol I love how arrogant my last statement sounds :S
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #856 (isolation #85) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:18 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 807, OhGodMyLife wrote:Why should I push a wagon on you when you're not even my biggest scumread?
Why aren't you voting your biggest scumread or pushing a case on them? I see you made good points about kat being scum but I'm not sure what you're waiting for to cast a vote which seems to be a substantial portion of your scum case on others - not voting a scum read.

I do think you have valid points on town joda, and it would have been better as your first post. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that you were writing that post before my push on you.

The points that point to scum me are really just points pointing to scum elmo and cy. I think you neglect to mention that Cy also RVS voted elmo while waiting for a spot to put their vote elsewhere. So elmo RVS voting Jodaxq doesn't really comfirm town Joda. Elmo might have left his vote there because he was frozen/awkward/holidays. I don't see the benefit in scum Elmo leaving his vote on town joda instead of looking at other wagons through the day. If it's scum joda then it's a comfortable place to leave a vote parked. It's funny you mention the lack of reads on voyc because I scumread him before getting the role PM so I can relate to that read.

I look forward to ACs thoughts on a town joda.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #857 (isolation #86) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:18 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Oh dear god we must be on the right track I just got ninjad like 5 times...
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #859 (isolation #87) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:22 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 855, Katyusha wrote:tbh in a lylo situation where ogml and cheeky crossed i'd probably pick cheeky anyway?
Of course you would because I would scumread the shizz out of you and OGML would likely want to vote me. Are you trying to set up this LYLO scenario? :P
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #864 (isolation #88) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:33 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 858, Jodaxq wrote:There is no way Cheeky is "literally the most obvious town you've ever played with" with what you've given me so far.
Actually this is a good point. But they did say they skimmed a couple of pages back and ISO'd Cy. I'm inclined to say this is indicative of knowing TMI imo. Also I don't think town rush to get out reads before the thread is locked as they have no ulterior motive to change or manipulate the game state whereas scum usually mess up at EOD and SOD.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #866 (isolation #89) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:36 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Why would you be vigged when we had Elmo and cy pegged? Cy was always the vig when he posted that he knew who the vig was.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #868 (isolation #90) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:39 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Chara you admit that you thought schism was doc, what are your thoughts on that slot now? I get where A50 is at.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #869 (isolation #91) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:41 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 867, Katyusha wrote:Because my slot was widely scumread as well?
Your slot had hard pocketed the IC, the IC is still hard defending you. I was the only person pushing for your lynch day 2 others said they could see it but clearly stated they had stronger reads in cy elmo.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #872 (isolation #92) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:00 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

What am I missing??
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #876 (isolation #93) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:56 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Since I have a strong feeling SA is going to be NK after her claim I would prefer we go with her lynch choice today. If that doesn't end the game then it most likely will leave me with Joda, OGML and AC which honestly terrifies me when Joda has shifted her read on me today and OGML is TRing Joda. If we lynch Joda first and she's town then that will leave us with kat, AC and OGML, which will likely lead to OGML lynch which I'm not sure is right over Kat. I'm very convinced scum is in Kat but unsure between Joda and OGML.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #877 (isolation #94) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:58 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Like I would do it in this order if we had time Kat > Joda > OGML. I just hate the idea of hard defending the OGML slot all D2 and leading us to a loss. But I'm going to back myself and say it's def between Jod and Kat.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #883 (isolation #95) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:22 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

There are a couple of things that bother me about a scumJoda.

1. All the TRs today
2. The Elmo push on her Day 1 regarding her randomness on the self vote.

AC if you can ease my mind about these I might be willing. What can I do to help with the Kat read? I feel you haven't taken the awkward twilight posts into consideration or the general intent in posting today.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #886 (isolation #96) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:53 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Ok I'm going to rescour today's posts. I think it will say a lot.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #887 (isolation #97) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:16 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 738, Katyusha wrote:so joda - if you're town help me see why SA busses here when he can easily lynch my slot instead of his scum partners

Yeah town.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #888 (isolation #98) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:28 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Ok there are too many iffy interactions with Joda and Elmo/cy that don't make sense. Kat is actually pretty towny when I get over my bias so that leaves OGML through PoE which I hate to admit because I was convinced that slot was town.

I want to lynch OGML today. I will make a better case later.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #889 (isolation #99) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:31 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

It kind of makes sense that the game died because you guys had the scumteam nailed from the start.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #890 (isolation #100) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:33 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

We win with a OGML > Joda lynch imo.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #891 (isolation #101) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:41 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

There are literally no interactions between the elmo/cy/chip slots day 1
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #892 (isolation #102) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:46 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 322, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:
In post 321, momo wrote:
In post 318, Chip Butty wrote:Okay, one of my games just ended (micro 756 if you want to see my scum game), and anothet just went into night, so I can focus more attention here now...
Please refrain from mentioning ongoing games.
The game is over though.
Elmo's 1 and only post acknowledging chip. He's seeing chips posts but doesn't give a read on him at any point.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #893 (isolation #103) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:50 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Cy's convinces me Kat is town.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #894 (isolation #104) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:55 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 669, cytheflyguy wrote:
In post 592, OhGodMyLife wrote:
Sleepless Assassin wrote:I'm not gonna ignore a mislynch that I think scum would have jumped on just because I could be implicated by it. That would be poor scum hunting.
It's your wording in how you did it that set me off, not the fact that you did it.
Sleepless Assassin wrote:What do you think of Schism's assertion that scum avoided the wagon combined with the fact that Schism was on the wagon?
[I was hoping we'd have another post from Schism by now but...] I find that pretty scummy
Sleepless Assassin wrote:Does anyone in particular stand out as scummy for doing that?
Cheeky and Schism both do, to an extent. Moreso Schism, who kind of plus ones Almost Chara when they place the initial Joda vote but waits until Cheeky also votes Joda before jumping on the wagon. Cheeky was a little more natural, with her discussion of Joda coming just before AC made their vote. But the phrase Cheeky uses when she actually votes in ("Joda will be a good lynch for information also") never fails to ping my scumdar. A so-called information lynch is really bad for town when we're possibly one lynch away from being in LyLo. And why does Cheeky need to hedge with the line about lynching for information when in she says "something in my gut is screaming she's scum"?

I'd like to point out the Cy did show up since I posted but managed to ignore me altogether.

VOTE: cytheflyguy

MOD: Votecount Please?
Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't see what you said. I'll read back to catch up.
Interaction with OGML is bad. OGML looking to get on a wagon but cases both me and schism then votes Cy because he didn't respond to something...which Cy says he will but totally doesn't because lolscumteam.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #895 (isolation #105) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:00 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Ok it's pretty clear - credit to Dave MVP if this is right.

VOTE: OhGodMyLife
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #898 (isolation #106) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:46 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

AC, Kat let's goooo
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #911 (isolation #107) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:38 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Didn't you say Joda was obv town?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #915 (isolation #108) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:55 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 914, Katyusha wrote:dont have a strong inclination to vote ogml over joda - no one has given me much of an argument though for why elmo self votes after ogml gives intent to hammer if ogml is scum though
To prevent us looking at why OGML is only just hammering without a read on him. This logic makes no sense to me.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #918 (isolation #109) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:49 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 916, Katyusha wrote:? this looks like a real scumread and given ogml's posting rate (high content posts at a low rate) it makes sense that his trajectory worked out that way
Intent to hammer + first scum read is awful convenient don't ya think?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #919 (isolation #110) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:51 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 917, Sleepless Assassin wrote:
In post 911, CheekyTeeky wrote:Didn't you say Joda was obv town?
That was me that said that.

I think I'm beyond overthinking this now. Gut says Joda and Schism. Logic says OGML.

You guys decide
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #952 (isolation #111) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:33 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Wow good point Joda - I'll try it at some point lol.

OGML you played well and it certainly was a hard spot to replace into, Chip was heavily scumread day 1 until I got in the way lol.

Very well played town! Enough people defended their town reads to prevent a loss when it mattered. Dave's shooting was bang on and he called the scum team end of D2. MVP.

I hope to see you all around.

Thanks so much momo for the game.

Return to “Completed Open Games”