Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #725 (ISO) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:41 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 723, Sleepless Assassin wrote:
Vote kat

Jod and cheeky are obvtown and I'm not convinced OGML called cy and Elmo together as scum with them.
I could back a schism lynch. Why is Jod obv. town?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:54 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 466, Schism wrote:This may change tomorrow, but for now: Chip > Dave > Joda >>>>>> Cy/Cheeky/Elmo
Hmm ok let's start with this instead. AC are you willing to drop your schism town read? I mean at one point D1 she talked about how she wanted Chip/Elmo to be lynched and Elmo provided no further reason to suddenly drop to the 6th lynch spot. Also Schism disappeared/was frozen on the Elmo/Cy lynch but was happy to get on Jodaxq so I would like to take this slot out first.

I'll analyze the replacement's EOD.

VOTE: Katyusha
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:01 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 705, Katyusha wrote:i was kind of hoping the mod would lock the thread and there'd be a chance that my iso would just be that one post For The Memes but that's not looking like the case - i'd already pm'd him that elmo hammered herself too

i dont really have the chance to read at this second and was planning on reading the next game phase if i'm not killed (literally have no idea what the gamestate is besides elmo scumhammering herself and me and almost being town) but if we still have an unlocked thread in a few hours you might see real content from me i guess

hi everyone who knows me! nice to see you all again <3

almost im a cat on this account though so :(

and dw i only seize toothbrushes from scum
1. Wanted the thread locked early - why? Usually scum eff up at EOD so I find it anti-town to want twilight rushed.

2. Assumes Elmo is scum just coming into the game "Elmo scum hammering herself" Town do self-hammer out of frustration too.

3. Was aware Elmo was already hammered so was the elaborate hammer just for show?

4. This is essentially a bunch of fluff.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:04 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Their reads are on point in the last post but bear in mind they are also following the general consensus.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:02 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Please no quick hammer we want a claim if this goes to L-1 while I'm sleeping.

Ugh so looking through Schism's D1 I don't know. I'm pretty sure there is scum in {Jodaxq, Schism, Sleepless} I just can't figure out which one and if we lynch wrong we only have 1 more mislynch before LYLO so I guess it would be best to discuss this further now. Like if we mislynch 1 will it clear another? Wil look into this tomorrow.

I look forward to hearing from Kat.

UNVOTE: Katyusha
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:41 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Ok couldn't help but reread. Yeah I'm thinking preferred order of lynches which I hope you follow if I die:

Schism/Katyusha > Jodaxq > Sleepless Assassin > GG Town.

VOTE: Katyusha

Sorry for the spam.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:56 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

In post 709, Katyusha wrote:
In post 696, OhGodMyLife wrote:I am not a one shot anything (and I agree we should all do the one shot or not claim)
can someone sparknotes why this is a mechanically sound play btw because i dont really see the utility in claiming
I found this to be sound play because we were potentially a day away from LyLo, and I though it better for any spent 1-shots to claim the day before LyLo rather than risk getting counterclaimed by scum in LyLo. I think there maybe was more to the theory for AC, but that was why I was on board for the partial claim.
In post 729, CheekyTeeky wrote:Ugh so looking through Schism's D1 I don't know. I'm pretty sure there is scum in {Jodaxq, Schism, Sleepless} I just can't figure out which one and if we lynch wrong we only have 1 more mislynch before LYLO so I guess it would be best to discuss this further now. Like if we mislynch 1 will it clear another? Wil look into this tomorrow.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't we only one lynch away from LyLo? Six alive, hypothetical mislynch + nightkill leaves us with four alive, at which point hypothetical mislynch + nightkill leaves us with mafia endgaming town.

I am still town reading Jodaxq. I simply cannot see Joda and Cy being scum together. Active lurking (which Cy was a perfect example of) is the easiest thing in the world for a scumpartner to ignore or even throw a townread at, but Joda was the one calling him out for it and starting a wagon. I see what Cheeky posted in but it doesn't convince me, and I'd say it hasn't really convinced her either with how quickly she jumped off her Joda vote already. I'd like to hear from Almost Chara with an up-to-date reason for their vote on Joda, but mostly I'd like y'all to stop voting Joda.

I'll do some rereading when I get back home tonight. Probably not the whole thread again because that seems daunting. I'm going to look at the scum ISOs and interactions. My order of suspicion is mainly just a gut feeling right now, but it goes like so: Schism/Kat > CheekyTeeky > Sleepless Assassin
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:07 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 731, OhGodMyLife wrote:I am still town reading Jodaxq.
Can you elaborate on this so I can see your perspective? If you're scumreading Katyusha then why aren't you voting her?

Yeah I keep getting confused about LYLO. We have this mislynch which leaves 4 - 3v1 and if we mislynch then it's gg assuming we don't have a Roleblocker or doctor who interferes with the NK.

Can you please elaborate on why I would be your sevond vote of choice? You didn't respond to my posts D2.
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:01 am

Post by momo »

Votecount 3.4 #At least y'all voting

The activity levels are horrendous though...

Votes:

Katyusha (2): Sleepless Assassin, CheekyTeeky
Jodaxq (1): Almost Chara

Not Voting:
OhGodMyLife, Katyusha, Jodaxq,

With 6 alive, it takes 4 to lynch

Note:New format for deadline... 14 -(n-1) days

(expired on 2018-01-28 18:38:58)
Transcend
-BUT READING MOMO I FEEL LIKE HE IS THE PLAYER THAT IF HE GOT PRESSURED AS TOWN HE WULD BE LIKE FUCK YALL AND MOVE ON WITH WHATEVER ELSE HE WAS DOING
Boonskies
- Like, Momo is the most mislynchable player on all of mafiascum right now. I'm not day 1 lynching him.
TheGoldenParadox
As it stands, momo is a great player or maybe the most mislynchable player on the site right now
Katyusha
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:06 am

Post by Katyusha »

In post 727, CheekyTeeky wrote:Town do self-hammer out of frustration too
Right but they don’t go completely silent afterwards and usually say something when that’s the case

And I initially thought that mono had the count wrong considering he didn’t instantly end the day with the hammer and there was a page top. When u gotta shitpost u gotta shitpost

I also don’t really see what the issue of 705 being fluff is - I was expecting an instant day end and when that wasn’t the case I tried to get thoughts out there ASAP in case my slot was killed by a vig or sk

I kind of wish I could put more effort into my game rn but it feels really open and shut to me - you’re obvtown, Elmo won’t self-hammer if ogml is scum, SA being on both the cy and Elmo wagons doesn’t make sense when my slot still exists. Joda’s the only person who doesn’t really have a strong reason to be townread to me

I don’t really mind my slot being lynched if it opens up the Poe pool but I also kind of thought schism was obvtown
Katyusha
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:07 am

Post by Katyusha »

In post 720, Jodaxq wrote:Okay. It's not me. If I get hammered I think you should go for Sleepless next
Why Sleepless over me?
Katyusha
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:12 am

Post by Katyusha »

In post 731, OhGodMyLife wrote:I found this to be sound play because we were potentially a day away from LyLo, and I though it better for any spent 1-shots to claim the day before LyLo rather than risk getting counterclaimed by scum in LyLo. I think there maybe was more to the theory for AC, but that was why I was on board for the partial claim.
I mean I guess that makes sense - I at that point thought for some reason we had another ML but I forgot about the serial killer

I thought about it more though and I still don’t think it’s a good idea- the last letter could be a D which is a full PR and I wouldn’t want to give scum that info - plus it could be a B who wouldn’t act until this night phase anyway and claiming lets scum play around the claim
Katyusha
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:34 am

Post by Katyusha »

In post 577, Jodaxq wrote:Adding to the above post, I want to explore Cy first. Elmo is an okay lynch for me but it feels too similar to the assemble lynch.

VOTE: CytheFlyGuy
if scum are put in a position where they have to bus they're going to want to get the obvscum partner and the one that isnt a rb

especially if cy was telling the truth that they knew who the vig was
Katyusha
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:38 am

Post by Katyusha »

so joda - if you're town help me see why SA busses here when he can easily lynch my slot instead of his scum partners
Sleepless Assassin
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:02 am

Post by Sleepless Assassin »

In post 725, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 723, Sleepless Assassin wrote:
Vote kat

Jod and cheeky are obvtown and I'm not convinced OGML called cy and Elmo together as scum with them.
I could back a schism lynch. Why is Jod obv. town?
I don't see cy hard defending a buddy and focusing more on a hood town read than much of anything else if they are scum together. And Elmo voted jod in what looked like an attempt at an easy mislynch. She doesn't look like a buddy in either of two scum's ISOs so I'd be very surprised to see her flip red. Why do you think OGML is town?
kat wrote: I tried to get thoughts out there ASAP in case my slot was killed by a vig or sk
But not by scum?
3-2 as scum and 5-8 as town

Www.escapeintothemixradio.com/EMRchatroom.html come say hi
Katyusha
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:14 am

Post by Katyusha »

In post 739, Sleepless Assassin wrote:But not by scum?
Yes?

There's literally a living IC and my slot is in the lynchpool why would I ever expect to be mafia killed by lolhammering
Katyusha
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:16 am

Post by Katyusha »

In post 520, Schism wrote:Thats assuming cheeky was going to even post because muh holidays.
wait

did no one notice it took >3 days for momo to look for a replacement
Katyusha
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:36 am

Post by Katyusha »

oh momo just has really weird prodding rules ok

still kind of peeved though that no one noticed schism siteflaked in early january tho

regardless i really hate 739 so im probably going to actually like... read the game and not isos and act like i have an idea of who's scum (even though cheeky and ogml are extremely obvious town so with 4 town game's poed etc)
Katyusha
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:42 am

Post by Katyusha »

VOTE: sleepless assassin

change of heart, i dont really like how elmo interacted with joda's self vote and cy seemed unconcerned about defending it so quickly and 739 is yIkEs
Katyusha
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:57 am

Post by Katyusha »

In post 212, Schism wrote:Since the Hydra wants nothing to do with me since Im such obvious scum, will someone please ask them their thoughts on Assemble and Assassin please? I hate being ignored.
honestly really relatable

im getting flashbacks to some extremely awful games
Katyusha
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:05 am

Post by Katyusha »

i dont understand why schism is even being scumread in context - i thought it was really obvious in his iso but his frustration with the game (at page 12) doesnt really make any sense from a scum perspective

did i miss something important/not get to it
Sleepless Assassin
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:07 am

Post by Sleepless Assassin »

Kat wrote:I also kind of thought schism was obvtown
Kat wrote:my slot is in the lynchpool
Uhhhh, k? The IC hasn't died yet so scum obviously has been shooting elsewhere. Are you really telling me it didn't cross your mind that they might kill a slot you consider obvtown? Really we're all in the Lynch pool other than Almost Chara. Also your OMGUS is showing.
3-2 as scum and 5-8 as town

Www.escapeintothemixradio.com/EMRchatroom.html come say hi
Katyusha
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:16 am

Post by Katyusha »

can someone read 746 and tell me with a straight face town wrote it

i dont even know where to begin here
Katyusha
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:20 am

Post by Katyusha »

you cant extrapolate what scum are intending to do with only a single night kill. nsg could have crumbed (which i think is possible with the hurt tag on my slot), so it's still completely reasonable for me to think that the ic is dying before me

also just because i think this slot is obvious town doesn't mean everyone else does?? it's also really disingenuous to say that everyone's in the lynchpool, the only viable lynches it seems are joda and I from the last two pages. i'm basically at l-1 anyway with you and cheeky voting me and ogml stating intent to

and omgus isnt a bad thing and people have to stop acting like it is. the way you're interacting with my slot is obvscum
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #749 (ISO) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:21 am

Post by Almost Chara »

In post 725, CheekyTeeky wrote:I could back a schism lynch. Why is Jod obv. town?
No! Just NO.

You know what? F* it.

momo announced there will be no extension to the day while Schism was still being replaced (i.e. Kotoko hadn't joined the game yet).

This means the active players were either 6-2 or 5-3 (depending on Schism's alignment). If it was 5-3 then the whole "active" Town had to be on the wagon for a lynch to go through. Now why would Elmo hammer herself then?? Even after Kotoko joined the game no one could blame him for taking his time and not voting immediately, so BOTH Scum are/were in Cy/Joda/OGML

Cy is dead and confirmed Scum. OGML I don't see as Scum (and neither does Sleepless). It is JODA (who I've been saying is Scum since D1).
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
Win:Loss
]
T 2:2
S 1:1
3P 1:0