Sauce
Sauce
Goon
Sauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:37 am

Post by Sauce »

Spoiler: Let's pretend this is something I've PM-ed myself instead of posting it; would I gain sympathy for backing down? Why?
:yawn: So what's new under the idiot sun.
In post 164, acryon wrote:Sauce for the love of all that is good stop with the ridiculous pontificating. I'm very glad I don't think you're town because I would have to wrestle with the idea of wanting someone out of the game so badly for being annoying but not thinking they're scum. Thankfully this seems like it could be one of those sweet spots where you're actually both--a true win.
I don't take advice from someone who made it clear that they have no problem with misinterpreting the truth. If you're going to mistake this ad hominem AtE for something town would post upon having been called out for scummy behavior, I suggest you don't mind me calling you out for it, and hopefully succeed in getting you lynched.

(@Thor is this game-relevant enough for you?)

The ceasing of the campaign against the spread of stupidity will be the natural consequence to the ceasing of the spreading of stupidity, and not you nor anyone needs to waste anyone else's time with parading a supposed entitlement to make it stop prematurely, let alone be so rude about it, for the sake of making yourself look emotionally endowed yet at ease. Therefore I advise you to consider myself provoked. It seems necessary for the benefit of every intelligent being you might happen to find yourself in a game with in the future, to advise you never to say you want someone out of the game, because unless you are the scum of the earth you're not here to exclude players from the game for (and not limited to, as some other dumbass might have led to suggest) campaigning against the relentless spreading of idiocy and misinterpretation, nor should the pursuit of stopping that spread receive a negative connotation. Remember, this is to save future intelligent players from having to iterate this themselves; now they can simply quote me on the matter.

Do you perceive yourself to be in likelier a position to get a date if you're acting like a bastard? Nobody here will ever meet you in person. Just play the game for the sake of victory and don't be negative for no reason, and second guess what the problem is and where it stems from, and if not what you find genuinely annoying might turn out to be the reaction and solution to that which you should have found annoying. Lastly, full circle, nobody cares what someone who misinterprets their posts thinks is annoying, but they ought to care to set it straight if someone claims annoyance for bullshit reasons, and that is all I'm doing, not for my sake, because I'm at ease. I'm so cool.
In post 164, acryon wrote:
In post 163, eth0s wrote:Oh, that didn't work... Interesting.

Ok I like you more now.
Highfiving the fool is another attempt to convince someone that you're at ease. You think it makes you blend in. Needless to say when low-posters with zero content get townread town is not at ease, for it is the increasing amount of actions in tune with one's progression with one's role PM on one's mind that creates the disparity between behavior that is and can be scrutinized to be scummy as opposed to town, so non-foolish expression is to be desired. Calling simple logic like this pontification is obviously stupid, because if --for the sake of argument-- that were true, what is intelligence? Do we need to reverse the terms intelligent and stupid in order to accommodate the apparent views of a player with a mafia role PM? No, thank you. I'll stick with logic and intelligence being a towntell for now and the fact that you are not and are not joking is scummy.

Your only hope lies in your attempts to sabotage my image, and to neutralize the perception of the beneficial effect of my intelligence. As long as I'm here I will keep punishing you for it.

In post 158, Archwing wrote:Mod Notes: Shout out to Assemble for helping with 1984 flavor! I actually have never read the book
I've read the book and saw the movie so I can say with confidence that Acryon turns out to be
Spoiler:
Scum
Archwing
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:57 am

Post by Archwing »

hyung has been prodded.
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:03 am

Post by acryon »

I don't understand what you think I misinterpreted.

2 days into the game, you say "Willing to policy lynch Leaf."

I say "You're willing to policy lynch someone 2 days into the game?"

Help me out with the misinterpretation.

I'm also not sure what you mean by me "responding to something after being called out for scummy behavior". Who called me out for scummy behavior? If anything you can call it proactive AtE if that fits your narrative, but I don't think I was responding to anything.

This most recent post from you is the first time it's even been clear you are trying to say anything of value, but your conclusion is bad so I can only give you partial credit.
Get to know me! | Unavailable on nights and weekends.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:07 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 175, Sauce wrote:I don't take advice from someone who made it clear that they have no problem with misinterpreting the truth. If you're going to mistake this ad hominem AtE for something town would post upon having been called out for scummy behavior, I suggest you don't mind me calling you out for it, and hopefully succeed in getting you lynched.

Not really - it reads generally like a continuation of the personal attacks that have laced your play thus far and, to my mind, aid obfuscation of your alignment either intentionally or unintentionally.

Theoretically intellectuals should stay cool calm and collected and be able to express their views succinctly and clearly, yeah?

Even if he's faking it, acronym is doing a better job at it because he *is* turning the tide of the game against you, and you're just AtE walling back at him. It mildly leaves me wanting you both dead, but you far more than him.
You dodging/missing my question to you while also asking for feedback on your play also leaves me puzzled - which is further suggesting to me that lack of clarity will be the by-word for you going forward and that also increases my desire to maybe just cleanse the game of you.

:shrug:
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:07 am

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

In post 167, profii wrote:I think we need to hear more from Dunker and Hyung
why
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:09 am

Post by acryon »

In post 179, Dunkerdoodles wrote:
why
Well including you, RB, hyung, and Flavor, we more or less have 40% of the game not saying anything.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:22 am

Post by Thor665 »

I'd add Sauce to that list.
Words don't equate to analysis.
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:23 am

Post by profii »

In post 179, Dunkerdoodles wrote:
why
you have barely posted a full sentence.

The full summary of your notable contributions is as follows (this wont take long...)

a 'serious vote' on page 1. There is no credible reason to serious vote at this point. Vote credibility = 0. Please provide further reasoning if you are truly "serious"
Then another vote, again with no rationale and some aversion to wall posts.

I told you it wont take long.
Sauce
Sauce
Goon
Sauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:26 am

Post by Sauce »

In post 178, Thor665 wrote:You dodging/missing my question to you while also asking for feedback on your play also leaves me puzzled
Can you not wait your turn patiently? I'm not a stupidity fighting machine, just stupidity fighting person. I may or may not tell you how dumb it is to ask questions the answers of which can be found in my ISO before I call it a day.
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:27 am

Post by profii »

I can't place rb.

I self vote, he pushes
people start to notice flavors posting style = he pushes
saucy starts being saucy with the dictionary whilst posting = he pushes

all of the above are potential wagons but could also argue scum-style to pressure with a vote etc... It just sends me down a WIFOM hole that I can't decide on.
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:29 am

Post by acryon »

In post 184, profii wrote:I can't place rb.

I self vote, he pushes
people start to notice flavors posting style = he pushes
saucy starts being saucy with the dictionary whilst posting = he pushes

all of the above are potential wagons but could also argue scum-style to pressure with a vote etc... It just sends me down a WIFOM hole that I can't decide on.
Yeah this is pretty similar to how he played the last game I was in with him and he was scum there, but it just feels like that's his style in general.
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:35 am

Post by profii »

yeah I think I was in that game. His style was pretty chilled but I'm not sure he wagon hopped so much, I'd have to check

In other news, looking at Saucys (that's going to stick btw) ISO he obviously has posted the most words however, the only read he seems to provide in the entire thing is that he would prefer to leave his vote on Thor (which was RVS) than move it to me. Other than that. Nil content.
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:41 am

Post by profii »

Flavour Leaf is an interesting one.

I look at his reads and given their timing I look at whose moved or appeared in his lists and find myself thinking 'yes I see why player x is in category y' etc.

The risk is that because he provides no reasoning that I am looking at posts and filling in the reasoning myself. Would I have considered those posts scummy if someone hadn't pointed out there was something scummy there to pick out? I will never know now.

Does that mean I am being lead? It's a risky one, despite me largely looking at the reads and thinking they are ok.

interesting...
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:43 am

Post by profii »

Lalendra is playing defense. I'd like to see her offense.
Sauce
Sauce
Goon
Sauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:03 am

Post by Sauce »

Spoiler:
Ok, I'm all set now. Nothing that has been posted prior to my awakening to this thread is worthy of being debated further.
In post 178, Thor665 wrote:Even if he's faking it, acronym is doing a better job at it because he *is* turning the tide of the game against you, and you're just AtE walling back at him. It mildly leaves me wanting you both dead, but you far more than him.
Must seem as such to an anti-town player but wagons are good, and scum caught on wagons for bad reasons will fall sooner than others, albeit scum who throw away their vote like you are might be an exception to that.

You are voting profii because it's easy. You called him derp for no reason other than to troll him, on account of a self-vote, because you figured you needed to stage consistency by linking to your wiki.

Your follow up on his wallpost is hardly going to convince anyone to vote him.

BUT MOST OF ALL, THOR IS OBVSCUM BECAUSE:

He's being molded into whatever space the game's progression leaves open for him. He attacks the one leading my wagon as if to discredit it, yet he threatens to vote me. Acryon is supposedly scummy NOW, that his vote on me has actually produced something apparently beneficial for town with regard to finding out the game.

Yeah, me too.
Sauce
Sauce
Goon
Sauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:16 am

Post by Sauce »

In post 178, Thor665 wrote:
In post 175, Sauce wrote:I don't take advice from someone who made it clear that they have no problem with misinterpreting the truth. If you're going to mistake this ad hominem AtE for something town would post upon having been called out for scummy behavior, I suggest you don't mind me calling you out for it, and hopefully succeed in getting you lynched.

Not really - it reads generally like a continuation of the personal attacks that have laced your play thus far and, to my mind, aid obfuscation of your alignment either intentionally or unintentionally.
It was a rhetorical question. Of course someone who has participated in dishing out in-tandem personal attacks won't surprise me by seeing this for the content it is.
Sauce
Sauce
Goon
Sauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:34 am

Post by Sauce »

@acryon so ..
In post 33, Thor665 wrote:@Profii

https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?ti ... ng_as_Town

For your education if you are town.
Though that reaction makes me really want to flip you now.
does this mean Thor wants to hammer profii on page 2?
Sauce
Sauce
Goon
Sauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:35 am

Post by Sauce »

@rb Dunker hyun eth0s Hi. Sup?
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:05 am

Post by rb »

Oh the obvious scum is still alive what a shame
Sauce
Sauce
Goon
Sauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:43 am

Post by Sauce »

:?:
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:51 am

Post by acryon »

In post 191, Sauce wrote:@acryon so ..

You're badly reaching here.

1. He said "makes me want to". You said "willing to". An apparent wordsmith such as yourself shouldn't have any problem understanding the differences between these two, and I think I'd be insulting your intelligence if I spent anymore time expounding.

2. Ignoring the semantics, he was talking about a reaction, meaning his reason for wanting to lynch would've been because he thinks they're scum. You supported a policy lynch.
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:54 am

Post by profii »

In post 193, rb wrote:Oh the obvious scum is still alive what a shame
Call out wagoning, better mention the first one
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:02 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 193, rb wrote:Oh the obvious scum is still alive what a shame
Dunkerdoodles
Sauce
Sauce
Goon
Sauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:22 am

Post by Sauce »

In post 195, acryon wrote:

1. He said "makes me want to". You said "willing to". An apparent wordsmith such as yourself shouldn't have any problem understanding the differences between these two, and I think I'd be insulting your intelligence if I spent anymore time expounding.

2. Ignoring the semantics, he was talking about a reaction, meaning his reason for wanting to lynch would've been because he thinks they're scum. You supported a policy lynch.
1. stop trying to troll me and troll me.
2. Is it not hypocritical for a policy lynch supporter such as yourself to criticize me for finding a policy lynch on Leaf appropriate?
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:28 am

Post by acryon »

In post 198, Sauce wrote:
In post 195, acryon wrote:

1. stop trying to troll me and troll me.
2. Is it not hypocritical for a policy lynch supporter such as yourself to criticize me for finding a policy lynch on Leaf appropriate?
1. So you really don't get it? Rr are you actually trolling? Convinced you must be.

Reformed
policy-lynch supporter such as myself, and even when I did support them in the past, it was never anywhere near this early in the game, which you should know has been and will continue to be the point of contention.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”