mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:30 pm

Post by mozamis »

i've seen you on the forums a bit, i've heard people mention you, and a few weeks ago i think i saw an "alt" thread where someone outed you lol
is that good enough for your ego?
anyway, keep up the fluff posting!
You've reached that age, Listy. 24, 25...Your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag of surrender and without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat bastard...
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:33 pm

Post by Klick »

In post 416, mozamis wrote:and kilck, what is it with you defending the bella/rc slot so hard?
I'm just stating what I see :)
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:33 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

Why are you making this a question of ego unless you already hold the viewpoint that I'm egotistical?

I was pressing in a clear direction in terms of trying to figure out if you were wilfully pushing me for something that you know isn't scum indicative and have already shown my cards in that direction: why would you go from that to making it a question of ego unless you already had a general picture of who I was and thought that I was egotistical as a result?

I think it's far more likely that you're scum who was knowingly pushing me for something they know isn't a tell than that you accidentally accused me of being my least favourite person on the site and called me egotistical.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:38 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 424, RadiantCowbells wrote:And yes we've played together in this game and I opened in much the same way as I did here.
maybe Cabd?
anyway, who gives a shit lol
Okay I'm straight up calling bullshit to your I don't know whether you're an alt or not routine.

VOTE: Mozamis
easy tiger, i've just looked at that game and i had already been lynched by the time you replaced in.
so sorry to deflate your ego, but i didnt know who you were. i assumed you were dropping a hint that you were an alt or something. which fitted cos i thought i saw a thread a few weeks back with your name in it. could be wrong.
whatever.
nice omgus tho! - why would i as scum use "you're an alt" as an excuse to get you lynced when i alrwady thought you were scum before you replace din? makes no sense.
You've reached that age, Listy. 24, 25...Your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag of surrender and without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat bastard...
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:39 pm

So you didn't know who I was and you just picked the name Cabd out of a hat?
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:42 pm

Post by mozamis »

i'm sorry i didnt know who you were, and no offence i dont really care. maybe you are nice and we can sit around singing "Kumbya" after the game...
but i reckon you are scum, sorry.

p:edit - had a vague idea you were Cabd's alt. Just going on memory, probably wrong.
no offence o dont really care whose alt you are lol
and i like cabd!
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:44 pm

And no, you didn't use 'you are an alt' as an excuse. You used oh I'm fluffposting as an excuse. If you claimed to know who I am in any real detail that's a scumclaim and I'm assuming you realized that quickly so you decided your best option was to pretend that you didn't know who I was. Then you made the mistake of trying to antagonize me by calling me Cabd thinking that I would believe it was a coincidence.

I don't care about whether you know who I am but I do care about the fact that you're pushing me for fluffposting and are wilfully ignoring the evidence given that it's not a scumtell.

If you didn't care then you shouldn't have said that I was a cheater.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:46 pm

Like I could give a fuck whether you know who I am if it weren't for the fact that you clearly do and are pretending not to with clear scum motivation.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:49 pm

Post by mozamis »

wow you are either scum going for the omgus big time or really over sensitive town.
ironically the more hysterical you get, the more i'm thinking the latter.
I DIDNT KNOW WE HAD PALYED TOGETHER. (which in my mind we hadnt cis i was dead when you replaced in and i wasnt following the game)
YOU SAID "YOU'RE AWARE WE HAVE PLAYED TOGETHER". i THOUGHT THAT WAS YOU DROPPING AN ALT HINT.
how diffcult is that to understand?
calm down, for gods sake.
though if you are scum, you are doing a great job!
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:50 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 432, RadiantCowbells wrote:Like I could give a fuck whether you know who I am if it weren't for the fact that you clearly do and are pretending not to with clear scum motivation.
i'm sorry, but in my mind we have nver played together. simple as.
not sure what the scum motivation for any of this is?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:51 pm

In post 412, mozamis wrote:wow 3 or four fluff posts in a row from a supposedly good player!
go go go
VOTE: radiantscumbells
Do you regularly call random people that you don't know anything about supposedly good and question their fluffposting? Asking for a friend of a friend.
i'm sorry, but in my mind we have nver played together. simple as.
not sure what the scum motivation for any of this is?
It's a lot harder to push me for abject bullshit when you have to admit that you know that it's abject bullshit.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:57 pm

Post by mozamis »

1) i forgot we had ever played together. because effectively we hadnt from my P.O.V.
2) I had heard of you because i have seen you on the forums.

capiche? and go easy on the aggression.
why so sensitive?
interested to get other peoples reactions - town over sensitive or scum counter attacking? beginning toi think the former, but i have no idea as to RC's meta.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:03 pm

I don't like being called Cabd and that holds true regardless of my alignment.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:19 pm

Post by mozamis »

how the fuck was i to know that lol
ok sorry about the cabd thing.
you atill havent posted anything though so overall i'm happy with my vote. Kuribo :p
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:28 pm

I'm going to talk to you as if you're town because I figure if you're scum you're going to continue to try to push me regardless of what I say and this post won't matter.

I haven't posted anything in terms of a broad readslist because I only have strong reads on a small section of the playerlist and I want to be able to prod people without playing my hand.
I thrive when I'm given time and space and if I have to start lynching everyone who is going to push on me to get that space then I am both capable and willing to do so.
Just going off your experience with me, which you apparently forgot, I went from slanking for a few days to pumping out reads and content on everyone in one big burst, which is a fairly apt summation of my playstyle in general.

Which is all to say that pushing me to rush my timeline isn't going to cause me to give a broad readslist, it's just going to cause me to get pissy and tunnel you to the exclusion of other players who might be better lynches because I haven't had the time and space to decide which of those players might be other lynches. I am not known for failing to do my fair share of work as town but I am known for not reacting well to bad pressure, which this certainly qualifies as.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:21 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 439, RadiantCowbells wrote:I'm going to talk to you as if you're town because I figure if you're scum you're going to continue to try to push me regardless of what I say and this post won't matter.

I thrive when I'm given time and space and if I have to start lynching everyone who is going to push on me to get that space then I am both capable and willing to do so.

Which is all to say that pushing me to rush my timeline isn't going to cause me to give a broad readslist, it's just going to cause me to get pissy and tunnel you to the exclusion of other players who might be better lynches because I haven't had the time and space to decide which of those players might be other lynches. I am not known for failing to do my fair share of work as town but I am known for not reacting well to bad pressure, which this certainly qualifies as.
this kinda sounds like a threat - i dont respond well to threats, so calm the aggro down. if you tunnel me simply out of omgus, then you are a poor town player. maybe you are titus lol
look, i get it - if you are town, then it always hurts to be scum read. but your predecessor was ascummy a shell, and you cam in with some fluff, so yeah, i did scum read you.
you can bluster and threaten all you want, it's not gonna help.
on a completely different subject, i dont respond well to bullies, capiche? so lower the aggro.
i really hope i havent succumbed to "scum aggro", but your massively hysterical over reaction suggests town to me.
UNVOTE:
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:26 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 281, mozamis wrote:Town= Moz, beef, thor, swims, money, flubber, max and cult.
Lynch in: penguin, bella, errant, klick and tex.
more likely to hit scum than not!
town = moz,beef,thor,swims,money,flubber,max,cult,radiant
scum in: Transcend, Errant, klck, tex
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:28 pm

Post by mozamis »

thor, out of those 4, who would be most willing to vote for?
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:31 pm

Post by Transcend »

My man rc is probably scum (:
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:32 pm

Post by mozamis »

why?
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:35 pm

Post by texcat »

In post 416, mozamis wrote:and kilck, what is it with you defending the bella/rc slot so hard?
I thought it was Flubber that he was defending so hard.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:42 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 445, texcat wrote:
I thought it was Flubber that he was defending so hard.
you ever gonna play this game?
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:48 pm

Post by Klick »

In post 362, texcat wrote:
In post 351, Klick wrote:texcat: I had a weak gut townread on texcat earlier. It was based on Post 58 seeming like genuine opinions. It was small, and I now feel like it is something tex would do as either alignment based on her posting style.
But the Flubbernugget vote is really, really bad. She gave no real indication she had any sort of read on Flubbernugget before the vote. Her vote was based on hypocrisy, not really alignment-indicative in any sense. But she's gung-ho about it, and sets Flub into what seems to me like a manipulated lose-lose scenario. I don't believe texcat actually has the opinion on Flub she claims to have. It's too flashy, too overconfident.
Chuckling at the "really, really bad." Sounds like a tweet from Trump. What makes you think that hypocrisy is not AI? I was not "gung-ho" about my vote at all.
In post 174, texcat wrote:
In post 172, Flubbernugget wrote:So make a case or something
Hmmmm...

VOTE: Flubbernugget
Telling me to make a case, when you are not. Plus telling us that voting Bella is a town thing to do, when you are not.
I only became sure of my scum read on Flubber when he OMGUS voted me. I didn't force him into any kind of scenario. Flubber's vote was the "really, really bad" vote, especially the part about me shading Bella, when he has called votes on her townie and repeatedly questioned the gut townread on me.
First of all, that's not the first time I've used "really" more than once to describe something, even in this game. It's the way I speak and describe things sometimes.
The burden of proof is on you. What makes you think hypocrisy is more likely to come from scum than town? He told you to make a case, and he said Bella votes were pro-town, yet he did neither. Why does this lead you to suspect him?

Tell me this: if Flubber had continued not to post reads after you applied pressure on him, would you see that as scummy?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:00 pm

In post 443, Transcend wrote:My man rc is probably scum (:
Bullshit and I don't believe that you believe it.

VOTE: Transcend
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:01 pm

Post by Transcend »

Lolzzz

Return to “Completed Open Games”