Post by ObsessedFanGrill »

In post 1345, Smocaine wrote:
In post 1343, ObsessedFanGrill wrote:
In post 1239, Ginngie wrote:
In post 1236, RadiantCowbells wrote:
Canada
some sus shit right here
Yeah Canada is colored red that sure is sus as fuck :roll:
Canada's other color is default white. What's your point?
pointing out stupidity as I see it.
We're your biggest fans.
Torn Up
Torn Up
Goon
Torn Up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1351 (ISO) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:56 pm

Post by Torn Up »

In post 1347, Gamma Emerald wrote:@tor, that doesn't explain how Hindu died tho
it's all fucking theoretical anyway, I just don't like ginngie being a dick for no reason.

anyway. how about any other kill power that we don't know yet? there.

-tor
Torn Up
Torn Up
Goon
Torn Up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1352 (ISO) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:57 pm

Post by Torn Up »

In post 1344, Smocaine wrote:Torn, you read the night actions before reading Yume bs, I assume?
I read the flips then cheeky explained things to me

-tor
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1353 (ISO) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:58 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

But it makes sense, plus the fucking flavor text says it, so I don't get what your whole shtick is.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Torn Up
Torn Up
Goon
Torn Up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1354 (ISO) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:59 pm

Post by Torn Up »

In post 1353, Gamma Emerald wrote:But it makes sense, plus the fucking flavor text says it, so I don't get what your whole shtick is.
that's why I'm saying it's all theoretical anyway. my discussion, my dumbass discussion with ginngie is because they're saying we don't even need the flavor to know what happened in the night as a way to chastise my slot. I said it was ridiculous. it lead to this mess of posts just now.

anyway, this isn't important, I'm just responding to ginngie.

-tor
Torn Up
Torn Up
Goon
Torn Up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1355 (ISO) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:00 pm

Post by Torn Up »

only on lolms do I get called a village idiot.

anyway off for now have fun

-tor
ObsessedFanGrill
ObsessedFanGrill
Goon
ObsessedFanGrill
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1356 (ISO) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:01 pm

Actually
I have a very better solution
VOTE: mastina
Hindu had access to the scum PT.
We're your biggest fans.
Torn Up
Torn Up
Goon
Torn Up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1357 (ISO) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:02 pm

Post by Torn Up »

In post 1356, ObsessedFanGrill wrote:Actually
I have a very better solution
VOTE: mastina
Hindu had access to the scum PT.
I love you alisae

I'll talk to hydra partner and read things and see where we go from here

-tor
ObsessedFanGrill
ObsessedFanGrill
Goon
ObsessedFanGrill
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1358 (ISO) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:03 pm

In post 1355, Torn Up wrote:only on lolms do I get called a village idiot.

anyway off for now have fun

-tor
ms is a trash site why am I still here lol
We're your biggest fans.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1359 (ISO) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:08 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

wtf
I s2g you need to stop the fucking paranoia, all of you
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1360 (ISO) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:25 pm

Post by mastina »

Btw I decided I might as well do this tonight. (I could technically do it tomorrow and spread it out such that it's my content posts, but I'm a bit worried that I'll forget if I don't do it now.)

Basic paraphrase of the Neighborhood PT (all timestamps are rounded btw):
At approximately 10:50 pm, RC created the topic.
At approximately 11:20 pm, I said "Oh hi there".
I made another post, but RadiantCowbells deleted it because I was posting in there before getting my role PM. (The deleted post more or less said, "I don't know if this is a mafia topic, a mason topic, or a lover topic; it kinda sounds like it's not a mafia topic but I guess we'll have to see!", essentially.)
RadiantCowbells then began having a sitechat conversation with me telling me to not post in there yet, but I'll paraphrase that when I paraphrase the post where I paraphrased it.

At approximately 11:50 pm, I made a new second post, now featuring my role PM: a series of posts where I said,
"I hope my restriction doesn't apply in here, but if so...
...FUCK.
But ANYWAY. To let you know.
I have a posting restriction--post ten times a day, or lose my vote.
Oh and my PM mentioned a PT with Raybells--given that's a nickname for RadiantCowbells, I'd like confirmation of your identity and for that matter to know who you are." (The opening post did not mention who was in there and our PMs did not specify a playername.)
"Also, Alisae the player has partial information of my role, knowing I'm familiar but not the details. (Would be hilarious if you're Alisae and legit would laugh out loud if so.)
ANYWAY. I'm treating this PT as a masonry. I don't even know who you are yet, tough luck. I am trusting you.
Given this, I'm going to claim--I'm a conditional loverizer who is also a modified rolecop. *description of the modification/role which I intend to not make public at this time*" (Yes, I typoed my role even in there. I meant lovederizer, but I said loverizer.)

This takes us to approximately midnight, at which time you get me paraphrasing the events which have transpired:
"I came to mafiascum for the theme park, saw RC made a new post, it was him announcing role PMs going out, I noticed I lacked a new PM in my inbox, went to check my PTs to see if I could beat the mod to knowing my role (scum, a scum PT; mason, a mason PT, etc.), did so successfully, was told by RC, "Hey. Don't do that", I point out he left the topic open, he sheepishly admits he thought everyone was asleep, I said it was 11:30 and hashtagged #WestCoastScumBag, then RC tells me to stop being so impatient and wait for a moment". (There's more to this, but I explain it below.)

"Also, it's nice to have an active mod. Got an answer, when I lovederize someone, it only lasts for the day following my investigation." (As in, N1-->D2.)
"Still need to know whether this PT has activity requirements and/or counts towards my limit tho."
"Oh and in case the restriction DOES apply--I've fulfilled it, but I just wanted to say my picks were out of laziness: RC, JaeReed, Alisae, and Ginngie. The latter two for being friends who were /inned for this game."

As we approach 12:10 am, "Got my answer. Posts in here count towards my limit, but I only need to make ten total, so it could be 5-5, 7-3, or vice-versa. So it's possible I'll be more bearable in the main thread, but if so I'll be insufferable in here."
I then listed the playerlist (AND HEY WOULDN'T YA KNOW THERE ARE NINETEEN NOT EIGHTEEN PLAYERS LISTED THERE, INCLUDING A CERTAIN APATHETIC CYNIC BOY), and said "Honestly, looking at this list, I don't know who you are yet but I could work well with just about anyone on this playerlist. Of course, some are more awesomer than others, butstill. Let me know who you are so I know how much fun this will be."

At 12:30, "I am becoming Alisae just by HAVING the role. I'm refreshing every 1-5 minutes, expecting a difference even though I know there won't be one".
At 8:30 am on Saturday January 13th, I noted: "Nobody's posted yet. ;_;"

Immediately following it, at the 18-post mark and near 8:45 am, you get Hinduragi's entrance into the PT.
"Apologies. I'm here. Love your spamposting. On my phone. Love the PT, I just have trouble with my phone. Will contribute when I can, give me a bit to get to a PC."

My reaction?
"SWEET!" This, at about 9 am.

My post 20 is me quoting my 46, wherein I noted, "I misspoke in here as well. You should be able to tell from context though that I did mean lovederizer."

At 9:40, I quoted my post 68, and said that the thing I was talking about was the events I mentioned above--the post I made at about midnight, wherein I was paraphrasing the conversation. I told him that was my confirmation. Moments later, at 10 am, I made a further post clarifying, and to fully explain the events which transpired:
On Friday night, I logged into post in Deathworlders, specifically to cast my Ellibereth vote.
This is the public action I was talking about being easily confirmed as happening publicly
. What's NOT public is what transpired AFTER I made that post, because I happened to catch the note about role PMs having been sent while noticing I distinctly lacked one, so I checked my PTs. I posted, RC told me not to post, we talked a bit about it, including RC going, "You're town by the way" before I got my role PM, and me responding, "That much I got already :P".

Of course, I noted that this was mostly unnecessary, because I was writing this out in case someone counterclaimed being my masonbuddy after my demise, and yet that was both an unlikely scenario to ever happen and also even were they to, it's impossible to fake being mastina so Hinduragi could just paraphrase things in his own way and people would be able to tell that was me. :P

Then, immediately following that, still at 10:00 am, Hinduragi posted something which was REALLY important, the first initial thing he claimed to me. (He later changed his claim.)
"Hey, I think you're awesome, but I need you to trust me. What alignment are you? Town? Scum? 3p? I can win with ANY of them, but I want to win with
you
, so I need you to be forward with your alignment in order to do so. I'd advise against claiming me as your neighbor, since others may know who I am and I don't want them to kill me."
He also confirmed that he was in fact RadiantCowbells.

Thus concludes the first page of our PT.
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: any

Post Post #1361 (ISO) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:26 pm

Post by Espeonage »

In post 1341, Torn Up wrote:
In post 1323, Ginngie wrote:
In post 1265, Torn Up wrote:
In post 1264, Ginngie wrote:
In post 752, Firebringer wrote:Actually hinduragi is good too
In post 754, Firebringer wrote:How about Hinduragi
gee

fire claiming vig

fire and

hinduragi dead

suicide bomb

how could we ever figure out these events without the mod telling us so in the flavor..
that's a horrible reason to assume what happened during the night (assuming all else you have is a wolfread from firebringer) but ok ginngie you do you

-tor
if this is bad logic I can't tell if you graduated 3rd grade
he makes two posts about someone that ends up a dead wolf and you're assuming he suicide bombed on the guy, when another player claimed they vigged firebringer anyway and we have no idea what the setup is to guess otherwise

he could easily have suicide bombed on another player who got a doctor or is BP or any other fucking thing ginngie. IDK why you have to be arrogant about it, but my guess is fragile ego.

also maybe TMI cause scum heh.

-tor

oh and before anyone says the obvious again: we're talking about reading the NAs specifically as a fire suicide bomb on scum without reading the flavor of the kills.
FIREBRINGER WAS NOT VIGGED. I KNOW THIS FOR CERTAINS. TY.

MAYBE FATE WAS RIGHT. I WANT TO JOIN SCREAMING DEATH CLAN.
Don't @ me.
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1362 (ISO) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:29 pm

Post by Espeonage »

In post 1319, Mathdino wrote:
In post 981, RadiantCowbells wrote:Welcome, Hinduragi. You are RadiantCowbells, the Visitor Delayed Roleblocker Conditional Self-Motivator Modified Traitor Neighbour. You are aligned with the Mafia.

Married (Neighbourhood): You are married to Alisae and may discuss the game here.
Flu (Delayed Roleblocker): Anyone who you visit will get the flu, roleblocking them the next night.
Pestilence Marches (Visitor): Each night you may visit a player and cough all over them until they get sick.
Renegade Busser (Conditional Self-Motivator): After lynching a teammate while being on the wagon, you will be motivated for the following two nights and may visit two targets.
Literally Dying (Modified Traitor): You are too weak to make night kills in your current state. You are not endgamed with the loss of your team.

You win when the Town have been removed or nothing can prevent this from happening.
IN CASE YOU GUYS NEEDED TO SEE THIS AGAIN

HE'S A
MODIFIED
TRAITOR

HE LITERALLY JUST CAN'T MAKE NIGHTKILLS
He also doesn't get endgame. So he gets to live and not lose if he lives to end. It's a mafia survivor. I've been a town jester.

It's called multiple win cons. You can all get off mastina's Shit now.

Bees?
Don't @ me.
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1363 (ISO) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:31 pm

Post by Espeonage »

You're all dumb and should wait for stuff.

LEAVE BRITTNEY ALONE
Don't @ me.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1364 (ISO) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:36 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Who?
<Embrace The Void>

Smocaine
Smocaine
Mafia Scum
Smocaine
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1365 (ISO) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:39 pm

Post by Smocaine »

VOTE: Mastina why you lying so much about hiduragi?
Smocaine
Smocaine
Mafia Scum
Smocaine
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1366 (ISO) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:39 pm

Post by Smocaine »

Why you think it was good play to lie about being a mason as 'town'?
Smocaine
Smocaine
Mafia Scum
Smocaine
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1367 (ISO) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:40 pm

Post by Smocaine »

In post 1361, Espeonage wrote:
gee

fire claiming vig

fire and

hinduragi dead

suicide bomb

how could we ever figure out these events without the mod telling us so in the flavor..
that's a horrible reason to assume what happened during the night (assuming all else you have is a wolfread from firebringer) but ok ginngie you do you

-tor
he makes two posts about someone that ends up a dead wolf and you're assuming he suicide bombed on the guy, when another player claimed they vigged firebringer anyway and we have no idea what the setup is to guess otherwise

he could easily have suicide bombed on another player who got a doctor or is BP or any other fucking thing ginngie. IDK why you have to be arrogant about it, but my guess is fragile ego.

-tor

oh and before anyone says the obvious again: we're talking about reading the NAs specifically as a fire suicide bomb on scum without reading the flavor of the kills.

So Yume lying?
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1368 (ISO) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:45 pm

Post by Mathdino »

what the actual fuck

why is mastina wallposting about her PT

mastina jesus just pretend hinduragi knew who all his scumpartners are and tell us who tf is scum

i got nothing out of reading your post
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1369 (ISO) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:56 pm

Post by mastina »

The second page basically starts out with me quoting Hinduragi's 114 (AKA his only public post) and to him saying he was having issues catching up, commenting that he's geriatric and apologizing for any spam as a result, more or less. In that same post, this being at 10:45 am, I promised him I am town.

At 10:50, I said more or less a longwinded, "I believe you, I trust you, I'll work with you and try to have you win with me. I know you want to win with the town, so I want you to live, for the town to trust you, and comparatively, I am expendable. I'm thinking my main utility here will not be in my role, but in my 'masonry' to you--which I am treating as exactly that because as far as I'm concerned third parties are town--in that if memory serves me, you're pretty competent at scumhunting which means I trust you more than I trust myself, especially for the players I lake a solid base on."

And then, at 11:00 am, Hinduragi did something else unusual. After I had just gone about stating that I held FULL trust in him as he had claimed himself to be, he went and did something which would be incredibly risky--he changed his claim again. Specifically,
"Alright, I'm choosing to fully trust you. FULLY trust you. If you break my heart, I'll be forever sad.

I'm a traitor. I'm riddled with the flu, and I get extra for my visits by lynching my scumbuddies as an incentive. I don't know what my visits do. I think the mafia have a lot of power to balance out my role and all the others claimed so far. I win when town wins or nothing can prevent it. I don't know who the mafia are; I know we are married; I know I have a delayed roleblock (N1->blocked N2), and I want to fully use this PT and we can discuss what to do with my role if/when I get abilities."

At 9:45 PM, I summarized:
"So...basically...you're a mafia traitor except aligned with the town instead of the mafia? Kinda-sorta a traitor-usurper, except for the whole scumteam instead of just a godfather? How much have you asked about mechanically? You don't know them, but do they know you? Or, instead, do they know you exist but not who you are?"

At 10:20, he responded: "As I understand it, yes. It doesn't specify exactly so I'll need to ask; that's why I didn't want to be outed in case they knew my flavor name. And god, 18 extra pages..."

At 10:40, I did some rambling, but the important part is, I suggested traitor-signaling.
At 10:45, Hinduragi responded with amusement (since I had said in the PT, "try 'I do not know who the scum are' or something to that effect, which...I ended up saying publicly out here by complete accident, hilariously enough), and said that he got an answer from RC: his power was a motivate. He also specified that RC could not answer whether they knew him or not.
There were some continued indicators of him struggling to read the game, culminating at 10:50 pm, where he asked,
"Can you summarize the game? Doesn't have to be long, just whatever you can do. It's 2 am and I wake up early tomorrow so I need sleep and thus can't catch up. I AM reading right now, but I'm skimming and am afraid I'll miss something important. Hopefully, tomorrow won't bring 20 new pages. MLK day is a godsend for me."

That's the last pertinent information from the day phase. Come night?
Monday, January 15th, circa 6:20 pm, he said this: "That lynch was indeed not ideal--the speed was just anti-town. Of course, out-of-game, I'm kinda glad it means I won't need to read anything. I think I'm set to be shot. I mean, Fire might be fakeclaiming since his claim feels far less sincere than Yume's. What do you think of WhemePlay's guilty? Why isn't he pushing it harder? If you claim a guilty, I'd expect you to be hard-tunneling the guilty result. But I also feel like the game has been derailed with all the spam and that we can't even sort through the bs. I can honestly see them as being scumbuddies but that doesn't explain why Creature would be bussed into death that fast unless they knew he was crashing and burning.
Any ideas on who to target with the flu?"

And that was it.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1370 (ISO) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:58 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Issue: Hindu didn't claim their delayed roleblocker powers. Are you sure that he was really working with you?
<Embrace The Void>

mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1371 (ISO) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:00 pm

Post by mastina »

Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1372 (ISO) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:01 pm

Post by Espeonage »

In post 1367, Smocaine wrote:
In post 1361, Espeonage wrote:
gee

fire claiming vig

fire and

hinduragi dead

suicide bomb

-tor

-tor

So Yume lying?
I will know in a couple of days. Do you actually read my.posts?

But I do know they didn't kill fire.

Ain't nobody got time to explain this 15 times.
Don't @ me.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1373 (ISO) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:02 pm

Post by mastina »

I don't really have the words except to say "I was wrong".

RC just sent me a message saying that, more or less, "Off of the flip as given, Hinduragi had access to the scum PT".

I don't want to be here anymore.
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1374 (ISO) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:03 pm

Post by Mathdino »

Are we done here?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”