Smocaine
Smocaine
Mafia Scum
Smocaine
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1626 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:03 am

Post by Smocaine »

Does anyone care what's going on with Yume/Tarou? I never saws it.
Sigs are
Smocaine
Smocaine
Mafia Scum
Smocaine
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1627 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:03 am

Post by Smocaine »

She supposedly input a kill action on funbringer, so I don't carree.
Sigs are
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1628 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:09 am

Post by mastina »

In post 234, ObsessedFanGrill wrote:
In post 264, mastina wrote:It'd make me feel better if you verified how you were given this information. Because I know it was given in a certain way and was mentioned in a specific way; you stating what that way is would help me a lot.
Subject: 16P Setup Thread
RadiantCowbells wrote:Wait what (Body Double): Alisae and any players that replace him will be informed that you are very, very familiar.
Can confirm this is what my role PM specified. Including the "wait what".
In post 230, mastina wrote:I am having trouble getting reads, admittedly. (Most people look town, not very many look like possible scum.)
This is still true as I reach this point on my reread.
In post 246, ObsessedFanGrill wrote:Bae
ur the type of player to fake that bullshit.
No, she isn't. Ginngie follows the mastina school of scumplay: the best lie is the truth. Were she scum, she was telling the truth.

Also first ten pages as they currently are, and this is the readslist of players having posted by that point.

Yume
WhemePlay
Chickadee
Gamma Emerald
northsidegal
Mathdino
Nosferatu
Smocaine
ObsessedFanGrill
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1629 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:09 am

Post by Mathdino »

In post 1626, Smocaine wrote:Does anyone care what's going on with Yume/Tarou? I never saws it.
It sure seems like they have a PT since their joint ISO has some wacky shit in it with reference to each other.

I legit can't tell if it's town-town, town-scum, or if they're literally just a fakeclaiming scumteam.

We'll probably know tomorrow whether Yume is actually a vig.
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1630 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:12 am

Post by Mathdino »

In post 1401, Yume wrote:
In post 1065, Taroumaru wrote:Yume you are free to say more if you want.
Okay. Taro claimed to me. He is a compulsive BG to X. The reason I am not shooting is that he'll die if someone tries to kill X anyway.
Yeah okay confirmed, I missed this.

So if Taro is scum that heavily implies that X is also scum. Yume should know this.
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1631 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:16 am

Post by Mathdino »

In post 1432, Yume wrote:X is.....

Spoiler:
me
wait fuck i missed this too

Okay so Yume claimed that Taro claimed compulsive BG on a player (now revealed to be Yume), and Taro asked Yume not to shoot that player because then Taro would die anyway?

And they presumably have a night-only PT (unlike mine) so they have to communicate in the day thread?

So if Taro being scum requires either Yume also being scum (which I could see actually if the vig is BS) or Taro being a compulsive BG on a confirmable townie, which seems mad unlikely.

On the other hand, Yume could be scum with Taro-town, as this protects Yume from, for example, Firebringer's "vig". Recall Yume suggesting that he and Firebringer shoot each other and see what happens.

They need to get in here and describe their PT. Not necessarily mastina style but Post by Post would be good.
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1632 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:17 am

Post by Ginngie »

hey Math

can i offer you a warning
Shoutout to PJ and Nahdia for making my amazing new avi :)

Following the previous dozen pages that cropped up in the last 10 hours I would like to congratulate Ginngie for being drunk with distinction. - Vi
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1633 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:18 am

Post by Mathdino »

Just do it straight up lol
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1634 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:20 am

Post by Ginngie »

dont read a single mastina post after she catches up to page 56

Following the previous dozen pages that cropped up in the last 10 hours I would like to congratulate Ginngie for being drunk with distinction. - Vi
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1635 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:21 am

Post by Mathdino »

Explain.
Taroumaru
Taroumaru
Goon
Taroumaru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1636 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:22 am

Post by Taroumaru »

In post 1630, Mathdino wrote:
In post 1401, Yume wrote:
In post 1065, Taroumaru wrote:Yume you are free to say more if you want.
Okay. Taro claimed to me. He is a compulsive BG to X. The reason I am not shooting is that he'll die if someone tries to kill X anyway.
Yeah okay confirmed, I missed this.

So if Taro is scum that heavily implies that X is also scum. Yume should know this.
Except you know I later told her that it is ok to say that I compulsive BG her. Which she has already claimed.

In any case Nothing about my accusation on North were baseless, the manner which he acted was scummy, no town ever claimed they act like their scum meta to bring doubt to someone that says they are town cause of meta and then after people scumread them for meta suddenly 180 and says that people should get a grip and read her scumgames. Let alone that she hasmostly just defender herself.
Smocaine wrote:VOTE: tarou. I can entertain this for now.

P.edit

We can talk during the day too actually. I do not remember us ever saying that it is night only and Yume is never scum. Like ever.
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1637 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:22 am

Post by Ginngie »

Basically dont read after the 23rd because she usually has stamina to do 10 pages a day if she doesn't skim.

Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1638 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:24 am

Post by Mathdino »

From page 56:
In post 1376, Mathdino wrote:mastina give me reasons to trust Ginngie other than because you like her and like to blindly trust people (gj)

her play today has been scummy as shit
In post 1380, Mathdino wrote:You're telling me that in Ginngie's entire career, she's never bussed even the most obv of obvscum on D1?
In post 1383, Mathdino wrote:A ton of people say they don't bus, and that creates a fantasy meta of not bussing, and then turn around and bus. mastina-school-of-thought: the mastina that came up with a fantastic plan in a Large to have every single scumpartner try to bus the shit out of each other on D1.
[snip]
Also I'll give a cookie to anyone who can link a game in which Ginngie bussed.
What are you trying to do right now?
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1639 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:26 am

Post by Ginngie »

She's gonna wreck your shit lmao

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1640 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:27 am

Post by Ginngie »

To the point that you'll be annoyed lmao

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1641 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:28 am

Post by Ginngie »

It's really best if you just ignore it and try not to go into that debate because the scumread on me isn't an issue at any point in time but arguing about it will cause a smoke screen where things can stagnate.

Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1642 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:29 am

Post by Mathdino »

[float=][/float]I mean I literally asked her to so great, it happens when it happens.

I'm having a hard time seeing how she could wreck my current TFES vote so idrc.

Isn't there anything useful you could be doing right now?

Edit: Then I won't 1v1 her about it. I just asked for a response. I'm capable of not arguing with a townie for pages upon pages over a single read.
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1643 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:30 am

Post by Mathdino »

Just so we're clear, you're telling me that when mastina catches up to page 56, she's gonna wallpost me about how you're town, and I should avoid defending my scumread on you to her?
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1644 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:31 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 1642, Mathdino wrote:Isn't there anything useful you could be doing right now?
nope

nothings hit

not that confident on Torn

thinking about the dog tbh

mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1645 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:31 am

Post by mastina »

In post 259, Mathdino wrote:If she can't, mastina's definitely capable of making that up.
Nope! Best lie's the truth. I don't fakeclaim shit as scum. The only time I tell a lie about my role is as town...and even then, I only tell lies with purpose, e.g. Bulletproof<->Macho switch, Neighbor(izer)-->Mason(izer). When I tell a lie, it is a lie which when the lie is revealed, the reasons behind telling the lie are self-evident.
I read somewhere that every time mastina is in a neighbourhood with someone she goes and says "LET'S JUST ACT LIKE WE'RE MASONS FOREVER". I thus have no reason to at-first-glance trust mason claims from mastina ever tbh. That said, if one of the people in that hood is scum, I think they'll be able to work that out, especially if mastina is an investigative.
I already explained this btw but to reiterate: this is accurate, in that I SAY "Let's be masons forever"...but I do so AS A GAMBIT and am truthfully putting effort into reading them each and every time I draw the role.

I just happened to have apparently horribly misjudged Hinduragi because I believed his claim which I still say makes no sense. (I still don't get why he, if he knew he was groupscum, just didn't claim he was town. No need for elaborate 3p bullshit, just play it straight.)
@mastina
: Why spam the early game at all then? Funsies? Demonstration?
Because I wasn't intent on fucking claiming my 'masonry' D1. I never am, contrary to my reputation. The risk of Firebringer vigging me was real enough (in spite of me knowing he likes to fakeclaim, there was a legit risk he was real...which, sure enough...) that I thought it necessary, but the PLAN was for me to not out that I had a private PT and that posts within said private PT counted towards the limit--as a result, I was going to be forced to post potentially ten times a day. HOWEVER, I was also intent on not claiming the number of posts I needed to make.

You keep on using modern information and ignoring the situation as it was at the time.
By the modern information what I did was unnecessary, yes. But by the situation as it was at the time, I didn't want to claim the number of posts, so I could get away with, say, a 7-3 split. If I was forced to claim the limit was 10, however, I still wanted to meet those activity requirements, meaning I needed at least ten posts to start with because I was under no intention to claim the limit but I thought that IF I did need to claim the limit I was under no intention to reveal the existence of the 'masonry' by virtue of having not done so on a day where it was split.

I'm really not sure how to explain that more clearly if you don't fucking get it. It's really fucking self-explanatory and I've said all of this shit already before.
In post 261, northsidegal wrote:mastina, why are you townreading most of the active players?
Well because I am bluntly right to have done so. To whit?
Creature, D1 scum lynch, was a lurker compared to everyone else posting-wise.
Hinduragi, N1 suicide-vig, had a single game post. He wasn't "lurking", per se (lurking implies deliberate lack of activity), but it is a fact to say he was among the less active players.

This is information I have in hindsight, sure, yeah. This is information I did not possess at the time--however. This is what I SUSPECTED to be the case. Not specifically Creature or Hinduragi, mind you. However, the general idea there was that my thoughts were that most of the active players were town; most of the scum would be in the inactive players. I still feel this to be the case. It was true of Civilization Mafia, too, which had a comparable D1 posting rate to this game (the difference being they didn't lynch in less than 48 hours, but had we gotten a day phase as long as Civ's, we'd have had as many pages AS Civilization).

I believed most of the players posting to be town because I thought most of them were town with their posting.
I believed most of the scum were in the inactive players because I thought the inactive players would be where scum were.
I didn't have elaborate reasoning beyond that nor did I need it, since my sentiment I still hold to be true.
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1646 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:32 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 1643, Mathdino wrote:Just so we're clear, you're telling me that when mastina catches up to page 56, she's gonna wallpost me about how you're town, and I should avoid defending my scumread on you to her?
It's easier for literally everyone in the game if you just continue to scum read me but don't talk about it.

Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1647 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:36 am

Post by Mathdino »

In post 1646, Ginngie wrote:
In post 1643, Mathdino wrote:Just so we're clear, you're telling me that when mastina catches up to page 56, she's gonna wallpost me about how you're town, and I should avoid defending my scumread on you to her?
It's easier for literally everyone in the game if you just continue to scum read me but don't talk about it.
So you'd rather I play like you and get into endless 1v1 fluffposting with people with no end goal or sorting to come of it.

I don't wall-to-wall-combat people. Or at least when I do, I cut it off after 2 or 3 rounds and start arguing to other players. If she disagrees and I think her reasoning is wrong I'll just talk to someone else about it.

What are you concerned about?
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1648 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:39 am

Post by Ginngie »

If I need you're vote I'll get you to town read me

as you're not really useful to me

then yeah you can do whatever you want cuz I can still get things done.

Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1649 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:40 am

Post by Mathdino »

In post 1645, mastina wrote:Because I wasn't intent on fucking claiming my 'masonry' D1. I never am, contrary to my reputation. The risk of Firebringer vigging me was real enough (in spite of me knowing he likes to fakeclaim, there was a legit risk he was real...which, sure enough...) that I thought it necessary, but the PLAN was for me to not out that I had a private PT and that posts within said private PT counted towards the limit--as a result, I was going to be forced to post potentially ten times a day. HOWEVER, I was also intent on not claiming the number of posts I needed to make.

You keep on using modern information and ignoring the situation as it was at the time.
By the modern information what I did was unnecessary, yes. But by the situation as it was at the time, I didn't want to claim the number of posts, so I could get away with, say, a 7-3 split. If I was forced to claim the limit was 10, however, I still wanted to meet those activity requirements, meaning I needed at least ten posts to start with because I was under no intention to claim the limit but I thought that IF I did need to claim the limit I was under no intention to reveal the existence of the 'masonry' by virtue of having not done so on a day where it was split.

I'm really not sure how to explain that more clearly if you don't fucking get it. It's really fucking self-explanatory and I've said all of this shit already before.
That wasn't a leading question I asked there. And no I still don't quite get it. Why claim you had a post restriction at all when you could just dump all 10 posts in your hood and call it a day? Like why did anyone need to know that?

It was more a question out of annoyance in that you redirected a lot of the early stage to be centred around you, your post restriction, your roleclaim, and then your masonry.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”