PyroDwarf
PyroDwarf
Goon
PyroDwarf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7 (isolation #0) » Thu Mar 27, 2008 7:27 am

Post by PyroDwarf »

i confirmed by PM. I don't think its day yet.
PyroDwarf
PyroDwarf
Goon
PyroDwarf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #28 (isolation #1) » Sun Mar 30, 2008 7:13 pm

Post by PyroDwarf »

Vote: Glork
replacing is an obvious scumm tactic, IGMEOY, Cream. :P
PyroDwarf
PyroDwarf
Goon
PyroDwarf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #32 (isolation #2) » Mon Mar 31, 2008 6:05 am

Post by PyroDwarf »

Where did you think he was being sarcastic?
Near wrote:Although it confused me a little bit because they differed in who said those pms.
What?
PyroDwarf
PyroDwarf
Goon
PyroDwarf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #51 (isolation #3) » Tue Apr 01, 2008 7:06 am

Post by PyroDwarf »

Hmm, I don't know. Glork was the first to replace, but cream does jump on the bandwagon... :roll: I think this is the longest random vote stage I've been in.
PyroDwarf
PyroDwarf
Goon
PyroDwarf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #116 (isolation #4) » Wed Apr 02, 2008 2:05 pm

Post by PyroDwarf »

Near, I don't know about you. Such a horrible plan. It wouldn't have caught anyone, I think.
Pink puppy, surely you jest?
I'm sick so sorry about the lack of content.
Unvote, Vote:near
If he isn't scum... then I don't know.
PyroDwarf
PyroDwarf
Goon
PyroDwarf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #139 (isolation #5) » Thu Apr 03, 2008 8:59 am

Post by PyroDwarf »

pink puppy, why was my RANDOM vote on glork scummy? I think that it was pretty obvious that it was a joke...
Why is my vote on Near opportunistic if I agree that he is scum? What should I do? Not vote for him? Let me go thru and show you why:
Near wrote:I realized that mod was being sarcastic when i looked my pm.
Then:
near wrote:Look at your pm and determine whether or not you are a quack or a doctor. The actual messages are the same, but one message is said by a sexy nurse and the other one is said by the doctor.
The message is the same for quack and doctor, If he did indeed have one, he would know this. Then in this same post he tells scum what to claim. Why would town advise scum in any way?
--Quick Mid-post side thought--
As I re-read Near's behavior reminds me of my first game when I said something stupid and got myself killed trying to explain myself. However, I don't think I would have tried to pull this off.
I need to eat, I'll post later.
PyroDwarf
PyroDwarf
Goon
PyroDwarf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #157 (isolation #6) » Thu Apr 03, 2008 5:00 pm

Post by PyroDwarf »

Aegor wrote: PD's vote was really weird. You're not supposed to admit that you don't care who gets lynched.
I never said or meant to imply this. I saw that case on near as good, so I voted.
@PinkPuppy: You didn't answer my question, Why is my random vote scummy? I don't understand.
glork wrote:PyroDwarf would be a good lynch today, too
glork wrote:Hi, have you looked at Muffin and Pyro?
Seems to be Glork's case against me... Why would Gorrad write "see glork" for my faults?
I'm sorry if my vote on near was opportunistic, but he looked really scummy. People have now moved their votes a bit, and I don't think he's in danger of lynch now.
PyroDwarf
PyroDwarf
Goon
PyroDwarf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #173 (isolation #7) » Fri Apr 04, 2008 7:49 am

Post by PyroDwarf »

Okay PP, I RANDOM voted glork because he replaced into the game... I was trying to be funny with my IGMEOY comment twords cream, because he too replaced in. Really? You're building your case on me over a joke I made in my first post. I think it's safe to say that my vote was indeed random and my IGMEOY is also random.
pyroDwarf wrote:Vote: Glork replacing is an obvious scumm tactic, IGMEOY, Cream.
Just look at this. "replacing is an obvious scum tactic" Srsly? did you loose you sense of humor?(well, you are a woman... :roll: )
zu_fal wrote: Vote: PyroDwarf
I gave reasons in my last post. Look there for a case.
well, the post before this one was all about near, but in the one before that you say
zu_fal wrote:I agree with Glork. Totally opportunistic vote of PD.
Your case on me is that i opportunistically voted for someone that I thought was scum. Why didn't I build my own case on him? For one, the case on him was already strong, and two, I was sick. I didn't have the energy to go thru and do a long post on near.
Glork's plan is certainly ambitious, Hopefully he isn't setting the town up for lots of death.
PyroDwarf
PyroDwarf
Goon
PyroDwarf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #262 (isolation #8) » Fri Apr 11, 2008 3:02 pm

Post by PyroDwarf »

hasdgfas -Jdodge
Pink Puppy -Cream147
Gorrad -Aegor
zu_Faul -Glork
PyroDwarf -Near
muffinhead -Evilgorrilaz

I just paired people as they go down the list in the mod's first post. Seems to me to be the fairest and non biased way to do this.
PyroDwarf
PyroDwarf
Goon
PyroDwarf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #295 (isolation #9) » Tue Apr 15, 2008 6:45 am

Post by PyroDwarf »

Why are we wasting time on debating over lists? Any list is as good as random, no? There is gonna be a lot of confusion. I think it would be better to do a random pairing, unless I'm not understanding something, witch is quite possible.
PyroDwarf
PyroDwarf
Goon
PyroDwarf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #304 (isolation #10) » Wed Apr 16, 2008 6:56 am

Post by PyroDwarf »

I'm with puppy, we have stopped scum hunting and now we're just trying to figure out this list nonsense. Lets do this already...
PyroDwarf
PyroDwarf
Goon
PyroDwarf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #306 (isolation #11) » Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:17 am

Post by PyroDwarf »

i guess i should
Vote:No Lynch
maybe when i get off work, more people will have voted. Hopefully, I survive to day two... This kinda seems like were just playing russian roulette and arguing about what order were gonna shoot in. It should be really interesting to see how it all goes down, though. Even if I die, I'll probably stick around to watch the shenanigans. I like my random list, but I suppose anyone's list is fine. The more we vote and adjust these lists the more chance scum have of manipulating it. Whenever I start thinking of different pairing scenarios, I start to zone out. Lets just take PP post number 292, assign each of those list with a number one thru ten, then have each player roll a die, we take whichever number comes up the most? IDK, I just want to get on with it.
PyroDwarf
PyroDwarf
Goon
PyroDwarf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #307 (isolation #12) » Thu Apr 17, 2008 5:21 pm

Post by PyroDwarf »

is there any one in there? Just nod if you can hear me... way to kill the game, glork
PyroDwarf
PyroDwarf
Goon
PyroDwarf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #383 (isolation #13) » Thu Apr 24, 2008 5:40 pm

Post by PyroDwarf »

well, i expected more people to be dead, and i lived! yay me! gorrad has been acting scummy latley, im gonna reread, and post in a few. this is pretty much a checking in post.
PyroDwarf
PyroDwarf
Goon
PyroDwarf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #396 (isolation #14) » Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:20 am

Post by PyroDwarf »

Okay, so first off,Gorrad. Back on day one he find me suspicious for the reason "see glork's post" The only thing I can see where glork talks about me is when he says "Pyro would be a good lynch" So, because glork is a good scum hunter, and mentions me as a good lynch, he finds me scummy. Recently, its been better. Muffinhead was sounding scummy with his posts, but i think it was mostly the grammar. I think any arguments about wiether or not a scum targeted their partner can only decend into WIFOM. I was trying to think of a way to decide if we should lynch Muffn/Jd. If they are quack, they are like cop/sk. If they are scum, well then they are scum. If they target each other and are quacks, we loose them both, right? I can't think of a way that won't kill some one. If they are quacks, and they both fire at scummy players, odds are one of them will be scum. It would be like fliping a coin twice, what with 4 docs and 4 scum. Maybe someone else has a good idea?
PyroDwarf
PyroDwarf
Goon
PyroDwarf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #398 (isolation #15) » Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:46 am

Post by PyroDwarf »

What about if they target each other? That would decide the scum/quack thing. Unfortunatley they would both die as quacks. I think we should declare who we protect before night 2, then look at results on day 3. We should be able to figure out liars pretty easy, right?
PyroDwarf
PyroDwarf
Goon
PyroDwarf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #415 (isolation #16) » Mon Apr 28, 2008 6:41 am

Post by PyroDwarf »

maybe scum are worried that we'll pair up again and it will be harder for them to hide thier alignment. Maybe people are tired of the debate over what to do with JD and muffin. I think that declairing who you will target tonight could help. Although this leads to lying scum trying to frame someone. Also, they would know who wasnt protected, so maybe this isnt a good idea. I'm just looking for discussion. We could do pairings again with jd and muffin staying out. I'm still not sold on them being 100% quack yet. I liked that shrodinger's cat refrence some one made. That plan would need another no lynch or lynching JD or muffin. Is a quack lynch better than a no lynch? I think as long as the quack doesn't target all willy-nilly should be okay. Maybe we could have muffin or jd "investigate" the scummiest players.
PyroDwarf
PyroDwarf
Goon
PyroDwarf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #436 (isolation #17) » Tue Apr 29, 2008 6:10 am

Post by PyroDwarf »

gorrad, i was trying to actually get somewhere in this game. I didn't know that trying to get people back into the game was a scum tell. It seems to me that a lot of people are tired of lists and planning. While this has defenitley become different from most mafia games, we should be able to catch scum, as they are always liars. I'm going to go check out day one.
PyroDwarf
PyroDwarf
Goon
PyroDwarf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #454 (isolation #18) » Wed Apr 30, 2008 4:39 am

Post by PyroDwarf »

alrighty, I think the way we'll catch scum is if we declare who we protect before the night. It's gonna be that, or another night of set pairings. I'm not sold ony any one being town at this moment, any of you could be scum. I gtg play gta now.
PyroDwarf
PyroDwarf
Goon
PyroDwarf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #456 (isolation #19) » Wed Apr 30, 2008 5:29 am

Post by PyroDwarf »

alright then, lets pair. This game is silly. Has anyone even gone over pairings from day one? I'm not really good at finding scum, maybe someone else can get some info from them?
PyroDwarf
PyroDwarf
Goon
PyroDwarf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #519 (isolation #20) » Sun May 04, 2008 5:29 pm

Post by PyroDwarf »

sorry guys but between my lack of my own computer and this game being kinda... boring... my posting has died. I say we lynch some on, then do pairings. I don't know about scum. People seem to like gorrad or ageor. Agore said something a while ago that i thought was scummy, I have no idea where though.(i think so, at least) I could say the same for Gorrad. I'm not to sold on glork being town. So what if he came up with the plan and has "perfect logic" I'm not super suspicious of him, but I do GMEOH... I'd say I'd do a reread tonight, but that would be a lie, I have the day off tommorow, I'll try to find where i thought gorrad and agore are scumms.
PyroDwarf
PyroDwarf
Goon
PyroDwarf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #546 (isolation #21) » Tue May 06, 2008 7:34 am

Post by PyroDwarf »

wait, why am I going unprotected? Scum will have an easy target, unless someone secretly protects me instead of thier partner...a tricky game of wifom indeed.
PyroDwarf
PyroDwarf
Goon
PyroDwarf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #632 (isolation #22) » Sun May 11, 2008 5:47 pm

Post by PyroDwarf »

I am tending to agree with agors above post. However, i dont think we should lynch him just yet. Is it hammer time for gorrad yet? or are we just getting a "plan" ready? why don't we just circle protect and exclude jd and muffin?
PyroDwarf
PyroDwarf
Goon
PyroDwarf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #633 (isolation #23) » Sun May 11, 2008 5:49 pm

Post by PyroDwarf »

errr, post 624 is the post i agree with
PyroDwarf
PyroDwarf
Goon
PyroDwarf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #770 (isolation #24) » Mon May 19, 2008 11:50 am

Post by PyroDwarf »

alright, my other game is progressing faster and I think I have lost intrest in continuing this one.
replace me
sorry for not doing this sooner, and for doing it period. good luck, go town!

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”