DrumBeats
DrumBeats
Mafia Scum
DrumBeats
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #108 (isolation #0) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:11 am

Post by DrumBeats »

Yeah, I definitely should've used my confessional more, but I'll gladly take 57th in popularity and 5th place for my first game!
"Welcome to Whose Line is it Anyway folks where the reasoning's made up and the reads don't matter."
DrumBeats
DrumBeats
Mafia Scum
DrumBeats
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #252 (isolation #1) » Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:31 pm

Post by DrumBeats »

I don't know, as another player in the game at least, I was a big Boudica fan, but I also never saw any of the other games for comparison. I definitely would have placed Alexander and Theodora higher though, both were fantastic characters in my opinion.
"Welcome to Whose Line is it Anyway folks where the reasoning's made up and the reads don't matter."
DrumBeats
DrumBeats
Mafia Scum
DrumBeats
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #288 (isolation #2) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:07 pm

Post by DrumBeats »

In post 254, Aronis wrote:
In post 252, DrumBeats wrote:I don't know, as another player in the game at least, I was a big Boudica fan, but I also never saw any of the other games for comparison. I definitely would have placed Alexander and Theodora higher though, both were fantastic characters in my opinion.
fmpov theodora was just really really frustrating to watch, not fantastic.
That's probably fair, but I felt like her character arc was captivating even though she definitely frustrated me in the game. I may be biased as her main adversary throughout the merge, but I thought that the rise and fall of Theodora was one of the most fascinating character arcs out there. I feel like it'd have been a fantastic thing to watch had it been on actual Survivor.
DrumBeats
DrumBeats
Mafia Scum
DrumBeats
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #336 (isolation #3) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 4:47 am

Post by DrumBeats »

2018?

Return to “Social Game Archive”