havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1945 (isolation #0) » Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:42 am

Post by havingfitz »

Starting catch up now. Will post asap.
In post 1943, Creature wrote:Let's L-1 northsidegal, havingfitz?
Why?
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1948 (isolation #1) » Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:55 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 1947, Creature wrote:But whatever, feel free to catch up first.
I'll get back to you.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1986 (isolation #2) » Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:06 am

Post by havingfitz »

OK...so I have done a cursory look over the game (a little set up/all votes & flips) on my phone and have some observations/questions. All out of context atm. Also…if something pertains to a player who replaced out I’m just referring to the replacement.

D1:

Two wagons battled it out for the lynch. mutantdevle and pisskop both were the frontrunners most of the day and each spent time at L-1. Both were town.

Players still alive who were on
mutant
at L-2+ :
Aster
LUV
, NSG,
sheep
, texcat,
Viomi

pisskop
at L-2+ :
Aster
, havingfitz, KidAdm,
LUV
momo
sheep

Viomi

So Aster, LUV, sheep and Viomi were on both mislynch wagons and at a point where they were committed (they seriously wanted the lynch).

Aster did get off both wagons at L-2 (not sure if that is good or bad) and Viomi hopped off mutant right after Aster. I want to look closer at these 4 players and the circumstances around their votes.

N1…
.not familiar with MisaTange so can’t tell why she was the NK. She was voting Aster to end the day. Don’t know how serious she was or how good her case was. Need to look closer.

D2:

Three wagons dominated D2. Viomi, sheep and Chip.

Chip
at L-2+ :
Aster
, Creature,
LUV
momo
, NSG,
sheep
, texcat

The Viomi and sheep wagons are still undetermined flips. Here are the voters for future reference.

Players still alive who were on sheep at L-2+ :
Aster
, havingfitz, KidAdm, , momo, NSG,
Viomi

Players still alive who were on Viomi at L-2+ :
LUV
, KidAdm, , momo,
sheep
, texcat

So for taking D1 and D2 into account and looking at common participants in the two mislynches…Aster, LUV, momo and sheep all warrant a closer look.

Of the two wagons that are on unknown alignments…I think the Viomi one would be the most benefit knowing because that felt like the stronger wagon. The sheep wagon was very briefly at L-1 and flirted with L-2 on and off for most of the day.

If Viomi is town I think suspicion would reflect strongest on KidAdm,
LUV
, momo and
sheep
If Viomi is scum I think suspicion would reflect strongest on those not voting…primarily
Alster
and to a lesser extent; Creature, havingfitz and NSG.

If sheep is town I think suspicion would reflect strongest on
Aster
, havingfitz, KidAdm, momo and
Viomi
If sheep is scum I think suspicion would reflect strongest on those not voting… Creature,
LUV
and texcat.

N2
…I have no idea why mutant was the NK. He really only pushed Chip. I don’t know if a claim was involved. Is there a chance he was killed by someone other than scum?

D3:

The two main wagons are currently on NSG and texcat. NSG’s seems to be mainly for the Chip hammer and I have not idea/insight into the texcat wagon. I did look a little closer at the circumstances on the Chip hammer when Creature asked me to vote NSG and I will say this…I do not see the hammer as a scum tell given that Chip was online around the time he was strung up and even encouraged someone to hammer him after being put at L-2 by Creature. He seemed disgusted by “ stupid town” and I think he held off claiming JK to get back at the stupid people voting him.

Also…Viomi…when did you neighborize Aster? And you call yourself a town neighborizor…..but aren’t all the roles available to any alignment? So you could be a scum neighborizor just as easily as town?

At all…if there is anything else that would be good to know please let me know. Any claims I may have missed. Other events/items of interest?

I'll start a deeper read tonight when I am not on my phone. With ~80 pages of catching up it might be tomorrow afternoon before I lay down a vote.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2024 (isolation #3) » Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:31 am

Post by havingfitz »

Catch up update. My internet was down last night so I watched Kong...Skull Island instead.

10 pages done. Hopefully will finish at some point today.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2054 (isolation #4) » Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:20 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 2041, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Fitz is catching up. 3 days left on the deadline going into weekend.

Starting to think we’re going to no lynch.
Up to page 35. Hope to finish tonight on pc (internet permitting).

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2059 (isolation #5) » Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:00 am

Post by havingfitz »

Page 60. Speed reading. Hope to be caught up in 2-3 hours.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2062 (isolation #6) » Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:17 am

Post by havingfitz »

80+ page catch up. Fcuk!

Spoiler: Day 1
Early D1...not liking mutant with all the set up/claim talk. His wagon seems justified...though scum would still likely support it. Still not sure what derailed the mutant wagon and got the pisskop one going.

Liking wilky and NSG early.

Not sure on texcat. for nothing.

The wilky Chip back and forth seems tvt. Ergo not liking Assembler's Chip . (Wilky echoes this in #135).

I liked pisskop's except for the inference that the first pick would be a vig.

In hindsight I like mutant's last line of paragraph 4 that begins with "Viomi is one of the players you should look at.."

Wilky makes valid comment about claims not really mattering as much in this game as roles are not AI.

OMG though...all the claim discussion is becoming too much. ffs.

Really liking wilky though.

And CityElectic is locktown.

I don't think I would have supported the mutant wagon. fwiw

Lalendra is sticking to her guns wrt mutant. ()

I would have totally supported the pisskop wagon. fwiw

Wrt texcat's ...can someone remind me what the Viomi "townslip" was?

Creature's feels like overt indignance in another wagon...first mutant and now pisskop. Both of whom at various points up to now were deserving of wagons.

Creature's confidence, in what I assume is, that they are not scum seems unwarranted....

CommKnight doesn't seem very engaged in the game. Unusual iirc. (~pg 14)

I like Aster's He's been leaning town for me up to this point.

A thoughtful pisskop post - seems to shade Viomi, Creature and maybe texcat?

I asked this in my brief catch up but here goes again...
Viomi...
when did you neighborize Aster
and
why did you select him?
Disregard. Subsequent reading answered.

@Creature...why were you willing to vote .

20 pages done and I'm fading. Ready to get to D2.

mutant and pisskop both interested/willing to support a Comm lynch.

smh at Assembler ()...

pisskop ftr: assembler and comm scummy...Creature not town :?

Yay D1 is over! Not sure why MisaTange was the nk and I'm kind of surprised there is only one NK. Was expecting some vig action.

Spoiler: Day 2
Reading through a lot of draft list speculation and other stuff that is not doing me much good. I do think Comm's desire to scum hunt for what appears to be focused on where people selected to draft is a convenient way to steer a mislynch towards any town that fall into his ranges of suspicion. I.e. we should be voting people who do suspicious shit. Not people who selected a number (in some cases the same as others) to draft.

@Creature...why are you asking Viomi to not claim at (and risk being lynched w/o a claim) when you seem to be annoyed at the fact NSG prevented Chip the opportunity to claim (even though he apparently had no interest in doing so)?

shudder.

why do you refer to NSG in this post? She is not on your L-1 wagon.
Also...if you are in fact town...is there scum on your L-1 wagon and if so who?

Side note...Viomi is behaving very badly day 2 (~pg 25ish).

WRT Viomi's , I find it amusing that despite the spat they have been having and mutual suspicions....as soon as Chip goes off on a tangent and brings up suspicions towards Assembler....Viomi is quick to forgive and forget and offer an Assembler wagon truce.

Peripheral waffle....too funny.

Chip is saying things in the 740 posts that I mention earlier. He's looking town (yes...I know he is town).

I hate posts like Comm's doesn't seem to agree with a wagon but joins it anyway. Like he was forced to against his will.

does anyone know if there have been any games like this where two scum picked the same number?

"but like most of my sexual partners post-coitus, I'm not 100% There yet" I may have to tr KidAdm just for this line alone.

@Creature…what did you mean in when you referred to Comm, yourself and Viomi as “generic scumreads?”

Viomi is fine with lynching CommKnight,
Chip
, Lalendra, CheekyTeeky or
mutantdevle
. gtk (btw…why would you be ok lynching Comm here if you “really don’t think CK is going to flip red?”

@Creature…are you saying and is playing dumb in this game?

Pause…where are Lalendra and texcat? I can’t remember anything they have posted.

Pretty sure Viomi and Lalendra are NOT scum partners.
Pretty sure Viomi and texcat are NOT scum partners.
Pretty sure Viomi doesn’t think people are reading her posts.

@Creature…

lol at momo for having I love misplaced bravado. (And I typed this before even realizing he named his solution at the bottom of the post. Two strikes out of three with Creature still TBD. Did I mention misplaced bravado? lol….

@Viomi why would you want a protective role to protect you (a neighborizer) when there are likely more beneficial town PRs deserving of protection? WTF?

I have not been scum reading Chip Butty. I know…hindsight is 20/20...but I really haven’t. And I have to say I am confused why people ARE scumreading him and find his wagon build up to be quite scummy.

Viomi’s scumteam is
CommKnight,
Chip
, Lalendra
CheekyTeeky or
mutantdevle
and texcat. gtk

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!!!!!!!!! History lesson is over. Day 2 read is complete. Bleh.

Unspoiled Day 3:

vote on NSG is bullshit. Chip, for what reason I do not know, was run up to end day 2 and was online. He most likely saw his wagon reach L-1 and saw people mention intent to hammer…and mention him claiming. Even in his final content post (posted 1 minute after NSG hammered) Chip STILL did not claim. So anyone holding the lost chance for Chip to claim over NSG’s head is bullshit. Chip had his chance….he knew he was the lynch of the day…and he chose not to claim. That said…even if he HAD claimed it probably would not have mattered as PRs are 1) not AI and 2) coupled with equivalent PRs that favor scum roles and can easily be faked in substitution of the more towny PRs.

wrt to sheep’s …scum slip calling NSG town?

wrt KidAdm’s ..see first D3 comment to Viomi.

Viomi…why does a neighborizer deserve protection over virtually ANY other town PR? And to assume you would be the NK (for play OR your pr) is laughable.

is the first texcat post I can remembering thinking “good effort” on. How is Northside the N3 vig?

Why wouldn’t scum NSG select 1 shot Vig (w/o the N3 restriction) or 1 Shot commuter (or watcher?). I’m fairly certain NSG is not a Cop or Redirector as I assume that role would go first regardless of alignment. Which, with you picking first, doesn’t compute why you are still alive and doesn’t preclude the possibility that you are scum and selected 1 shot redirector.

But good-ish post.

OMFG sheep needs to stop with the fcuking pagetops.
Mod…can you please ask him to stop?
It literally raises my blood pressure every time he fcuking does it. For my health…please!?

I do not think Luv and sheep are scum partners. They could both be town but I think at least one of them is scum.

Viomi is making my head swivel.
How is LUV voting sheep a scumclaim? Were you not pushing a Comm lynch for much of yesterday? Does that slot's role in the D1 and D2 mislynches and effort to get you lynched D2 not resound with town!you? I know you have been scum reading the LUV slot but calling his sheep vote a scumclaim seems misplaced.

…WTF (head swivel)….why is Aster now town to you? Weren’t you on the Aster warpath earlier this day?

@Creature . You say texcat’s reads don’t make sense as scum. Please elaborate. There have been no scum flips so we have no associatives to work with. There have been plenty of town flips however. Out of the 6 players texcat has voted…3 have flipped town (PK, MD and CB) and the other three were YOU, Viomi (what’s your read on Viomi?) and NSG (whose wagon is bs). So how are texcat’s reads (based on her votes at least) not sensible for scum?

@Viomi…how are you coming to the conclusion that LUV You mention texcat as well but I see no universe where a town!texcat selects N3 vig over cop or a scum!texcat doesn’t select redirector to prevent town from having a cop.
So how is LUV a N3 vig?

@texcat…couldn’t the same thing in be said about you?

A good catch by texcat in . Took the words right out of my mouth. And I’m town so that is a good thing.

Just read the Neighborhood. I like Aster’s comments in there.

Done.

Summary w/vote in next post.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2066 (isolation #7) » Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:31 am

Post by havingfitz »

Summary...

That was a lot of reading.

Here are my thoughts on the living (in draft order):

texcat - I have not been a fan of texcat for most of my read. There were a few decent posts I commented on but even those were not really scumhunting...just pointing things out. Though the daytalk point could be construed as casting suspicion towards people playing dumb. The remaining roles posts was nice to look at but did not make me think anyone in particular was scum or town. Scum lean.

northsidegal - I'm not sure if I've ever played with scum NSG. As town I think she is a logical coherent poster who tends to say things I agree with (unless it's against me). I see that in this game. The only issue I have in this game is some stretches of inactivity....but that could be the holidays or RL. Town.

KidAdm - I did not (and never do) like Assembler's activity level nor his contribution in this game. If I had been in the game earlier I would have pushed for his lynch D1 or D2 (in lieu of something more concrete). As it is...I think KidAdm is town. Mostly gut on the way they are expressing themself more so than anything explicitly town they have done. Town lean.

sheepsaysmeep - I thought CommKnight was scummy. He was looking a little better I think before he replaced out (his effort at least) but his replacement has not helped the slot. Scum lean.

havingfitz - Town.

momo - I really liked Wilky and Cheekyteeky. When they posted I often found myself thinking I was reading town. momo hasn't done enough damage yet to change that read so I think momo is town.

Creature - I go back and forth on my Creature read. I do not like his playing style and have to look past it to be unbiased. I know there were a few comments directed at Creature in my catch up that show my doubts on Creature (ex the certainty he displays on the alignments of others) but I want to weak gut call him town. Can't decide if he's my my weakest town read or my weakest scum read.

Lil Uzi Vert - I did not care for Lalendra and suspected her. I recall a few posts (Viomi? someone else?) who made pretty good cases on the slot. Lalendra felt like she was avoiding the game. LUV has been a little better but not doing anything to make me town read the slot. Scum lean.

Aster - Aster's posts feel town to me. Both in the game and in the neighborhood. I know effort doesn't equal alignment...but Aster posts a lot which I view as being transparent and I think he is genuinely trying to solve the game. Town.

Viomi - I go back and forth on this slot more than any other. As the most active poster she got most of my comments/questions/concerns in my catch up. I saw a lot of things that bothered me in my read. I want to scum read the slot but I agree with a lot of her reads. Which bothers me. I.e. idfk

I kind of view //Viomi and texcat// as one or the other is scum and the same for //sheep and LUV//.

I'm afraid texcat is scum but I hate to waste her likely powerful pr if she is town.

I'm more concerned with what scum sheep could do vs what potential scum LUV might be able to do.

I think 2 scum are in //texcat, Viomi//, //LUV and sheep//. And if any of these flip scum I think the other is town (I know...bussing is a thing). The 3rd scum I'm not so sure on.

VOTE: sheep

Caught up.

P.edit...what is your nsg case Creature? And not yesterday's hammer.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2073 (isolation #8) » Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:36 am

Post by havingfitz »

UNVOTE: to digest.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2097 (isolation #9) » Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:46 am

Post by havingfitz »

I'm about to be offline until ~9 est tonight. Will check in/comment when I return if thread is still open.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2112 (isolation #10) » Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:00 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 2109, northsidegal wrote:VOTE: northsidegal

:D
So much for that.

Good luck tonight tex and other town prs.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2122 (isolation #11) » Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:26 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 2115, texcat wrote:Why are you suddenly so sure that I'm a town pr and that NSG is flipping red?
Suddenly?
Maybe the self hammer lol.

Why else would nsg self hammer? ...smh...

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2147 (isolation #12) » Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:44 am

Post by havingfitz »

Creature was a big question mark for me so his exit is better than losing texcat.

So we have 3 confirmed town:
texcat, KidAdm and sheep

2 scum (fmpov) within - Aster, Viomi, Lil Uzi Vert and Momo

If I am right these are the roles that are still unaccounted for:

Night 3 Vigilante OR Vengeful
1-Shot Vigilante OR 1-Shot PGO
1-Shot Commuter OR 1-Shot Watcher
Universal Backup OR Role Cop

Glad texcat investigated sheep since that was probably going to be my vote today.
If there is a N3 venge it might be good to claim now (vengeful...not sure if a claim would be good)
Not if there is a 1-shot vig or PGO or whether a claim is worthwhile.
If there is a watcher and they have already used their watch...a claim and result might be helpful.
If there is a back up (and therefore another jailkeeper)...if they did anything last night that might be useful to know if there was in fact a N3 venge and they killed Creature or their kill didn't go through.

Should have more time later today to post. That's my present frame of mind on things.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2192 (isolation #13) » Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:49 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 2174, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I know you didn’t investigate me.
In post 2183, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Yeah I didn’t read anything prior.
In post 2184, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Anyway I’m town.

Fitz + Kid by PoE.
In post 2186, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Oh shit.

Yeah I’m out of it.

Aster + Fitz then?
Yeah, I'm town.

VOTE: LUV

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2227 (isolation #14) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:18 pm

Post by havingfitz »

Popping in. AFK last several hours.

I'm liking town's chances. TBD town has a 66% chance of voting scum today. Hopefully the confirmed townies do the right thing with their 50% chance.

Viomi...can you talk a bit about why you tried to neighborize texcat last night and KidAdm the night before? Especially texcat who one would have to assume was a lock to be nk'd.

I'll look things over more tomorrow.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2234 (isolation #15) » Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:10 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 2230, Viomi wrote:Actually, if one of the non-conf town is the JK, if they claim now we win because then we know who scum is. We lynch one and JK jails the other :grinning:
Second this.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2237 (isolation #16) » Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:15 am

Post by havingfitz »

momo...do you have a few other scum games you can link me to? :)

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2238 (isolation #17) » Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:17 am

Post by havingfitz »

How do we know there's a jk again? Is failed neighborizing the only hint?

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2239 (isolation #18) » Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:19 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 2236, Viomi wrote:Wait is Aster
still
on me even after seeing texcat conf sheep and then flip green cop? fml
What does texcat confirming sheep and flipping cop have to do with your alignment?

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2244 (isolation #19) » Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:11 am

Post by havingfitz »

@Kid...no...roles are not indicative of alignment. Though some roles are more likely to be one alignment than the other...but no scum would claim the scummy role...they'd just claim (real or fake) that they took the alternative to the scummy role.

I have a niggling paranoia in the back of my mind that scum selected rolecop (or less likely UB) and scum!Viomi knows this...and that there is no JK...and keeps claiming how jk'ing action each night is preventing her from neighborizing people. When in fact she knows that can be happening. Also...as Kid mentioned...being a neighborizor in and of itself is in no way AI towards Viomi. Regardless of whether there is a jk in the game or not.

If momo or Aster are in fact a jk...please claim. While I do not think it would automatically clear you it would be something to consider. If we get the lynch wrong today it's not going to matter (most likely) whether a mimo/Aster jailkeeper has been outted.

If sheep or Kid are a JK I do not think they should claim as I do not see what good it would do (unless it was to cc a momo or Aster claim).

@Viomi...iirc you've had at least 2 neighborizations on Kid impacted (according to you) by jk actions.
HTF does that even make sense? That's saying either you were jailkept (why??) or Kid was. Not sure why a jk would jk you but Kid is a possibility. But jk'ing Kid...especially N3 makes no sense. JK you would a little.

But if you really think you were being impacted by jk actions you have to know the "jk" is not protecting texcat. And as there is no way a scum team could afford another texcat investigation (regardless of a guilty or not)...a JK HAS to know texcat is going to be the target last night. Unless scum have a deathwish. And if the town!jk is jk'ing you....they must know from N3 that jk'ing you did not prevent a kill (Creature).

If there is a jk in the game a claim might be good to know since we know they did not jk texcat and a kill went through. So a potential jk claim with action last night would at least clear someone 50% of not killing texcat and therefore not being scum.

I'm starting to ramble and forgetting where I am going. In summary though...I do not think your claim of neighborizing texcat makes sense as texcat was the most likely NK target.

And this is not an indictment towards Viomi yet. I'm mulling all three of my options over.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2246 (isolation #20) » Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:48 am

Post by havingfitz »

I believe a person jailkept can't be touched and can perform any actions. Almist like they're in a box...or....cell. Go figure.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2247 (isolation #21) » Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:24 am

Post by havingfitz »

I'm still waiting for momo's reply to my questions and for anyone else to comment, especially
KidAdm
, on the game in general.

Meanwhile...a relook at some of my earlier reads and VCA.

D1:

The two main wagons D1 were both on town (
mutant
and
pisskop
).

Everyone still alive was voting
pisskop
at one point though Aster was not on the lynch (he was alone voting Viomi at the time). momo was committed to the
pisskop
waghon while Viomi got off it for a short stint on Aster.

Viomi and Asters cross votes are a bit annoying...especially since I think Viomi said she neighborized Aster N1 because she was town reading him.

Nothing else significant on D1.

D2:

(updated from my )

Three wagons dominated D2. Viomi,
sheep
and
Chip

-------------
Chip
at L-2+ : Aster,
Creature
LUV
, momo,
NSG
sheep
texcat

Aster and momo are the only two unknowns left on the
Chip
lynch.

Viomi was barely on
Chip
at all D2 and spent most of the day on
LUV
and
sheep
-------------

The only person alive who was not trying to get the
sheep
slot lynched D2 was
sheep
(aka CommKnight). So not a lot to take away from the D2
sheep
wagon that I can see.
-------------

The Viomi wagon is still a point of interest for me.

The only person still in the game who was on the long standing L-1 Viomi wagon is momo.

Aster and I were never on Viomi D2. Neither was
NSG
(ever).

If Viomi IS town...I would think the only remaining person alive on her D2 wagon L-1 wagon would be a strong suspect for her. And that narrative is playing out with Viomi's stated read on momo today.

I can still see a plausible existence of scum!momo on scum!Viomi as well so momo on the Viomi wagon fits as scum regardless of Viomi's alignment IMO.

If Viomi is town...she should be viewing Aster or I as town...which by poe she is.

If Viomi is scum however...Aster, momo AND I are all reasonable suspects for
sheep
and
Kid
and whoever among those three is the other town to consider. So not a lot of help there association wise from scum!Viomi IMO.

D3:

The two main wagons D3 were
texcat
and
NSG

texcat
got up to L-2 and the only unknowns still alive off that wagon were mom amd

The only people still alive who were on the
NSG
are momo and Viomi. momo was voting
NSG
at L-3 when
texcat
claimed a guilty result. Viomi put
NSG
at L-1 after the guilty claim.

Three players still alive never voted
NSG
once during the game: Aster, havingfitz and
sheep
. The only votes
NSG
got prior to D3 were two very short lived votes on D2 by momo and Viomi.

For her part...
NSG
never voted Aster, havingfitz, Viomi or
Kid
NSG
did interestingly enough hop off the
texcat
L-2 wagon and onto momo shortly after momo put
texcat
at L-2.

I definitley think there is distancing going on between scum D3. The question is was it before or after the guilty result (or both).

D4:

The only people still alive who were not on the
LUV
mislynch were Aster and
sheep

Viomi was pushing
LUV
ever since D2. Other still alive on the
LUV
lynch are havingfitz,
Kid
and our lolhammer momo.

tl:dr;

I think Viomi and momo look the worst based on play and VCA combined. With this possibly not being being MYLO it would make sense for partners to distance from each other in the hope a different wagon forms and/or the prospect of a JK potentially getting the game to D6 whether today is a mislynch on not. Or just by playing the long game and trying to build town cred today.

I don't know if Aster and Viomi work as a scum team. I do not think they do as I can't see scum neighborizing scum just for scum theater (plus that neighborhood PT).

Also not sure if Aster works with momo. I don't see why it wouldn't. momo seems to work with everyone. I think I'm to the point where I'd be better served determining reads on players individually more than from trying to establish a team. i.e. one day at a time.

Of the three I am leaning momo for today's vote.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2309 (isolation #22) » Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:15 pm

Post by havingfitz »

In post 2252, Viomi wrote:
In post 2247, havingfitz wrote:The only person alive who was not trying to get the sheep slot lynched D2 was sheep (aka CommKnight). So not a lot to take away from the D2 sheep wagon that I can see.
I wasn't trying to get CK lynched thank you very much
, I worked pretty hard on pointing out that the case was just Aster's dumb tunnel shit.
Are you delusional? You were voting CommKnight D2 over a span of almost 400 posts. Most of which time he was at L-2 and got as high as L-1. How is that not "trying to get CK lynched?" How is my comment you are quoting in any way inaccurate? smh...

I'm been AFK all evening and will catch up from my last post tomorrow if scum doesn't get a quicklynch on me.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2315 (isolation #23) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 5:12 am

Post by havingfitz »

Reposting for Viomi...
In post 2309, havingfitz wrote:
In post 2247, havingfitz wrote:The only person alive who was not trying to get the sheep slot lynched D2 was sheep (aka CommKnight). So not a lot to take away from the D2 sheep wagon that I can see.
, I worked pretty hard on pointing out that the case was just Aster's dumb tunnel shit.
Are you delusional? You were voting CommKnight D2 over a span of almost 400 posts. Most of which time he was at L-2 and got as high as L-1. How is that not "trying to get CK lynched?" How is my comment you are quoting in any way inaccurate? smh...

I'm been AFK all evening and will catch up from my last post tomorrow if scum doesn't get a quicklynch on me.
And momo....your last two negatives towards me (being more detailed and pop in when mentioned) are laughably assinine and inaccurate. Aka misreps.

Still need to catch up on this day. Other items have taken my time this morning.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2320 (isolation #24) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:34 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 2319, Viomi wrote:
In post 2317, momo wrote:Well aster+fitz makes sense to me..fine voting aster on the condition that we lynch fitz tomorrow because he has appeared very scummy to me

VOTE: Aster

L-2
Not waiting for an opportunistic chance to quickhammer with fitz if I got sheep or KidAmn to vote Aster?

Suddenly feeling realllly good about aster+fitz scumteam :D
Suddenly feeling realllly good about Viomi+momo scumteam :D

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2321 (isolation #25) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:43 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 2309, havingfitz wrote:

In post 2316, Viomi wrote:Sure, yes, I should clarify that I was voting him for a while and did contribute to that wagon, but I changed my mind and was definitely trying to pull people away from it later on.

Granted I was trying to pull them into Lalendra so it doesn't make that much of a difference but..
That's a weakass response/defense to a blatent lie. = scummy as fcuk.

You literally were voting CK close to being lynched for 399 posts. Almost 16 game pages. Almost an entire week (6 days)! Yeah...you weren't trying to get him lynched.

Having one confirmed town participating today (sheep) is nice but we need more Kid. More Aster would be good too.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2322 (isolation #26) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:50 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 2312, Viomi wrote: If those two are fighting eachother then they're not on the same alignment and therefore Aster is confscum
Convenient scum logic.
I do not believe at this point I could be considered "fighting" momo at this point. He had made an absurdly poor case on me w/vote which I HADN'T EVEN RESPONDED TO YET! Yet I am fighting him? So that results in some sort of magic scum triangulation that makes Aster conf!scum along with me?

1) I wasn't "fighting" with momo. He's in my 2 or 3 scumpool as he should be.
2) It doesn't discount the convenient option of you being scum with momo.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2323 (isolation #27) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:57 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 2310, momo wrote:say his name and he appears...scummy move right there...lurking to defend himself, posting when necessary to appear town...combined with the style of his posts, it's a sure thing, fitz is scum
I am town. These points are ridiculous.

I guess whenever I do roll scum I should be careful not to ever post in proximity to my name being mentioned? Absurd. I post when I get the time to.

My style? How about you elaborate on this one and how my "style" is different a town and scum.

I think you rushed to try and start something on the less active of the two TBD townies still in the game and you put your foot in your mouth. Similar to your hammer yesterday.

I'm town. I wasn't super confident you were scum. Your coordinated push on me with your partner Viomi has outed you methinks.

VOTE: momo

I would have voted Viomi first but I'm deferring to conf town (sheep).

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2326 (isolation #28) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:02 am

Post by havingfitz »

I'm strapped for time this weekend.

Viomi...you have played a terribly scummy game. If this day is still open beyond this weekend...I will be glad to illustrate how scummy it has been. :cool: :idea:

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2387 (isolation #29) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:02 pm

Post by havingfitz »

In post 2382, Aster wrote:Fitz, may I confbias that targeting Viomi was a bad idea? May I? <3
You may.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2388 (isolation #30) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:05 pm

Post by havingfitz »

Good game folks.

Thanks for modding Elmo.

I enjoyed what limited time I was in the game.

Return to “Completed Open Games”