Jodaxq
Jodaxq
Goon
Jodaxq
Goon
Goon

Post Post #703 (isolation #1) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:51 am

Post by Jodaxq »

I think the last mini normal I played had profii, rb, and acryon in it. Hello again.
Jodaxq
Jodaxq
Goon
Jodaxq
Goon
Goon

Post Post #704 (isolation #2) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:52 am

Post by Jodaxq »

I'm currently on my lunch break so I can't get caught up now. Expect some real content this evening
Jodaxq
Jodaxq
Goon
Jodaxq
Goon
Goon

Post Post #705 (isolation #3) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:53 am

Post by Jodaxq »

In post 695, Lalendra wrote:Sorry Jodaxq, you're replacing into a tough spot.
Oh man I'm looking forward to this then
Jodaxq
Jodaxq
Goon
Jodaxq
Goon
Goon

Post Post #706 (isolation #4) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:58 am

Post by Jodaxq »

Also
UNVOTE:
Jodaxq
Jodaxq
Goon
Jodaxq
Goon
Goon

Post Post #711 (isolation #5) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:42 pm

Post by Jodaxq »

In post 707, rb wrote:Jodaxq, thoughts on your slot claiming 2-shot Doc?
I'm certainly interested to see how this came to be
Jodaxq
Jodaxq
Goon
Jodaxq
Goon
Goon

Post Post #714 (isolation #6) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:04 pm

Post by Jodaxq »

In post 713, Dunkerdoodles wrote:
In post 711, Jodaxq wrote:
In post 707, rb wrote:Jodaxq, thoughts on your slot claiming 2-shot Doc?
I'm certainly interested to see how this came to be
this is not the answer i want to hear
I feel like no matter what I said, someone would say this
Jodaxq
Jodaxq
Goon
Jodaxq
Goon
Goon

Post Post #715 (isolation #7) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:05 pm

Post by Jodaxq »

In post 712, rb wrote:Can you verify the claim?
No.
Jodaxq
Jodaxq
Goon
Jodaxq
Goon
Goon

Post Post #716 (isolation #8) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:07 pm

Post by Jodaxq »

So basically my slot tried some schtick where he would only quote posts, you guys decided that was scummy, and when he got wagoned he freaked out and claimed a bunch of different things?
Jodaxq
Jodaxq
Goon
Jodaxq
Goon
Goon

Post Post #718 (isolation #9) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:41 pm

Post by Jodaxq »

Okay I've read through most of all of the ISOs. I will go back through them once I read through the thread as a single unit.
The amount of words and the lack of obvious game content makes this thread pretty tough to read and sift through in an efficient way.

The following isn't in any sort of order

Acryon has had a lot of fluffy posts as he's focused a lot more on small things then I think he should have. He really zeroed in on Sauce's setup speculation early and then focused on the policy lynch comment for several posts. He's also got a few posts that just answer mechanical questions. He also seems to have flown pretty under the radar so far in terms of being a fluffy content poster so that kind of concerns me. The reads list in 241 also seems kind of out of the blue and smells manufactured. This could change when I read this post in the context of the thread as a whole.

eth0s' posts have been pretty fluffy as well, but it seems to me like it's in a much more carefree and natural way. I'll try to expand more on this later, but his ISO feels genuine.

I haven't thoroughly read through Sauce's longer posts so I don't want to make a firm read on him. He hasn't generated much in terms of reads as others have pointed out, but I think he's a couple decent questions and made good observations. Obviously in terms of word count he seems fluffier than any of the other posters, but I feel like he's done more to advance the game state then plenty of others.

I'm not a huge fan of Dunkerdoodles' ISO, but he kind of has a reputation for this low effort posting, right? I'll try to get a better read on him when I read his posts in context.

Thor seems pretty townie to me. Good observations and questions. He's playing a pretty good game so far if scum.

I feel similarly about profii. This feels very similar to how he played in our last game together and he was town then. I'll try to find out for myself but why is he the leading wagon? I don't like his second self-vote very much but ehhh I don't think that's quite enough for me.

Lalendra is kind of my gut scummy read. She just seems to be floating along and the more effortful and content filled posts, such as 360 just feel kind of fake to me. I also don't like her recent posting about profii's vote counts or how I replaced into a tough slot.

I like what I'm seeing from Rb. Pretty solidly town on him. Like Thor he's playing a very good game so far if scum.

Hyuang's slot is null, but the vote on Profii before replacing out seems really weird to me.
Jodaxq
Jodaxq
Goon
Jodaxq
Goon
Goon

Post Post #776 (isolation #10) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:38 pm

Post by Jodaxq »

In post 723, rb wrote:It was probably me, I said not to lynch Hyung
Speaking of Hyung... I feel like Kop should have made his way in here by now. Not saying that's necessarily AI.

Hyung's vote still kind of bugs me, but I can agree to just make a note of it for later.
Jodaxq
Jodaxq
Goon
Jodaxq
Goon
Goon

Post Post #777 (isolation #11) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:40 pm

Post by Jodaxq »

In post 724, rb wrote:Still not getting the eth0s townreads though
Mine's definitely not a strong town read, but I'd lynch the null slot before him right now. His ISO just feels really relaxed and genuine.
Jodaxq
Jodaxq
Goon
Jodaxq
Goon
Goon

Post Post #778 (isolation #12) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:42 pm

Post by Jodaxq »

In post 727, Thor665 wrote:
In post 724, rb wrote:Still not getting the eth0s townreads though
In post 726, Lalendra wrote:
In post 710, Thor665 wrote:Sauce was doing it long before he had any reason to feel attacked or put upon though.
It does sound like maybe it's semi-meta if you listen to whoever it was that has played with him before, but judging by some of the very mild effort he has advanced, I'm suspicious this game is far more toxic than his norm, and even if it's not then we have to accept that this is town standard for him, in which case Day 1 is the optimal time for town to sort that because it would be daft to take him to lylo.
Here's the game I was referring to:
viewtopic.php?f=51&t=74342

I just went back and looked and it does seem like he is being a bit more aggressive here than he was in that game, but I'll leave it to you to make your own assessment.
Went over that iso really fast and here are things I noted;

1. Short content minded posts.
2. Only really noted one serious insult fest calling someone a manchild.
3. Did not dwell on calling everyone stupid - in fact a ctrl+F of smart, dumb, stupid, intelligent basically came back with almost nothing.

He was either super relaxed that game and decided to be a trolly jerk in this game, or for some reason somebody massively set him off (I personally feel he attacked me ages before I started poking at him and have the same recall for the acronym interaction - feel free to fact check me)
Or he's scum in this game.

What are your thoughts?
I like this post. I didn't go through the game in question, but this would make Sauce a much more attractive option for me if true.
Jodaxq
Jodaxq
Goon
Jodaxq
Goon
Goon

Post Post #779 (isolation #13) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:43 pm

Post by Jodaxq »

In post 734, Dunkerdoodles wrote:rb seems too logical
VOTE: rb
In post 739, Dunkerdoodles wrote:its a meta thing
Rb has been pretty logical this whole game. What makes you bring this up now?

In post 741, Dunkerdoodles wrote:if jo doesn't turn out to be scum i'd expect rb to be scum
Did my slot have some association with Rb in this game that I missed?
Jodaxq
Jodaxq
Goon
Jodaxq
Goon
Goon

Post Post #780 (isolation #14) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:48 pm

Post by Jodaxq »

In post 745, Sauce wrote:
In post 743, Thor665 wrote:I've played with rb a few times.
His recent play feels logical in this game, but frankly looking back at his opening that was a little more wild and woolly.
Starting wild and zeroing in on more facts as the game becomes deeper feels townish to me.
I would oppose a wagon on him today just based on my general desire to kill the slots that will be nigh impossible to read later.
Aren't you tired of your bullshit?
In post 746, Sauce wrote:
In post 726, Lalendra wrote:
In post 710, Thor665 wrote:Sauce was doing it long before he had any reason to feel attacked or put upon though.
It does sound like maybe it's semi-meta if you listen to whoever it was that has played with him before, but judging by some of the very mild effort he has advanced, I'm suspicious this game is far more toxic than his norm, and even if it's not then we have to accept that this is town standard for him, in which case Day 1 is the optimal time for town to sort that because it would be daft to take him to lylo.
Here's the game I was referring to:
viewtopic.php?f=51&t=74342

I just went back and looked and it does seem like he is being a bit more aggressive here than he was in that game, but I'll leave it to you to make your own assessment.
Lalendra, how can you not see that everything this guy says about me is Keyzer Saucey level pure bollocks, or even find it strange that he won't read any of my previous games before trying to pin a make-believe stigma of unreadability on me?
In post 748, Sauce wrote:What maaaaaaasive moron one has to be to doubt that I'm town .. like I don't even know. If I'm scum just give the fuck up for the sake of humanity, because if you can find scum by using every synonym of lying as methods then town should be called scum and scum should be elevated to royalty so they can starve them to death.
Yeah not a fan of what I'm seeing here.
Jodaxq
Jodaxq
Goon
Jodaxq
Goon
Goon

Post Post #781 (isolation #15) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:50 pm

Post by Jodaxq »

In post 759, Dunkerdoodles wrote:
In post 752, rb wrote:Dunker is town

but Dunker that's such a bad vote

Dunker stop badvoting
oops sorry
UNVOTE:
This kind of unvote is what I mean by I'm not a fan of Dunkerdoodles' ISO. What made Rb all of a sudden a bad option for you?
Jodaxq
Jodaxq
Goon
Jodaxq
Goon
Goon

Post Post #782 (isolation #16) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:54 pm

Post by Jodaxq »

I want to vote Sauce. But I want to finish reading all the words in his posts first. I also want to see something from the Hyuang/Kop slot.
Jodaxq
Jodaxq
Goon
Jodaxq
Goon
Goon

Post Post #794 (isolation #17) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:18 pm

Post by Jodaxq »

In post 784, rb wrote:Not gonna lie, every single reason given for eth0s townreads are just not reasons I agree with. Jodax is probably town, profii I think is town also despite the rougher-than-Trumps-face furor that went on before.

I think scum are most likely the people not giving much weight to the game at this point and allowing the situation to unfold. I'm townblocking thor, profii, jodax, dunker.

Where's everyone on their townreads of those 4 slots?
Could you explain to me why Dunker is town to you? If you've said it before, say it again for me now.

For example I don't quite understand his vote for you for being too logical, saying it's a meta thing, and then just saying "oops!" and unvoting because you told him too. The former two don't make sense to me since if he had that read he should have had it before. The last one doesn't make sense to me because I don't get what changed.
Jodaxq
Jodaxq
Goon
Jodaxq
Goon
Goon

Post Post #795 (isolation #18) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:19 pm

Post by Jodaxq »

In post 786, profii wrote:
In post 784, rb wrote:Not gonna lie, every single reason given for eth0s townreads are just not reasons I agree with. Jodax is probably town, profii I think is town also despite the rougher-than-Trumps-face furor that went on before.

I think scum are most likely the people not giving much weight to the game at this point and allowing the situation to unfold. I'm townblocking thor, profii, jodax, dunker.

In theory do we vote Acryon or Lalendra then (the 2 players on the Sauce wagon not in the town block) now

Or do we flip sauce first
Could you explain the theory behind your first thought?
Jodaxq
Jodaxq
Goon
Jodaxq
Goon
Goon

Post Post #796 (isolation #19) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:27 pm

Post by Jodaxq »

In post 792, eth0s wrote:VOTE: Lalendra

opportunistic and last few posts are really weak arguments imo. Also didn't call out that

Sauce is on L-1
This is kind of where I want to go, too. As I said before, Lalendra really pinged me when I looked over her ISO.

VOTE: Lalendra

This is my top scum read at the moment. I need to finish reading Sauce's longer posts, but I think I'd rather have Lalendra today.
Are there any town reads on Lalendra? If there are, why?
Jodaxq
Jodaxq
Goon
Jodaxq
Goon
Goon

Post Post #833 (isolation #20) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:24 pm

Post by Jodaxq »

In post 803, Thor665 wrote:
In post 784, rb wrote:I think scum are most likely the people not giving much weight to the game at this point and allowing the situation to unfold. I'm townblocking thor, profii, jodax, dunker.

The most scummy read I have there is a town lean.
So since I'm not really looking to lynch any of them today - rock on.
In post 796, Jodaxq wrote:This is my top scum read at the moment. I need to finish reading Sauce's longer posts, but I think I'd rather have Lalendra today.
Are there any town reads on Lalendra? If there are, why?
I probably soft town lean her.
The bulk of the argument against her is opportunism which I don't think is a particularly true statement and would love you to unpack it and support it as a stance, or explain why she's scum outside of that.
She has been generally open with her reads and has interacted, and I personally think her transition on Sauce reads town. She presented some general meta defense, assessed my take on it, gave Sauce an option to rebut which he refused, and then she moved her vote.
If that's opportunistic (I forget who's calling that as a case on her but I know someone is) she was banking on a lot of pieces to fall in place for said opportunism.

Also, as I've said earlier, this town would be foolish to lynch today any slot that's contributing functionally considering we have multiple slots that aren't.
Those slots need to be sorted.
I think we'll be able to sort slots like Lalendra much easier tomorrow after flips then we would with a slot like Sauce.
You disagree/town Sauce?
In post 801, Sauce wrote:@Thor I've done the thing you ask me about throughout the entire game, just read my iso. I've also done it with profii's and acryone. As a sign of intent to lay down your bullshit why don't
you
quote any post of yours first and then ask me to explain to you how you've been lying about what I've said prior, again, instead of re-writing Infinite Jest just so you can have another lol at my expense.
So to make sure I understand this - you'd like me to quote posts showing that I'm not lying and not being a douche and then allow you to rebut them by showing that I am lying and am being a douche?

Weird and not natural, this feels like a dodge to me.
But I'll play;

viewtopic.php?p=9903623#p9903623
viewtopic.php?p=9903657#p9903657

Functionally these posts represent the case that people are sheeping me on to vote you over.
Please describe how they are lies/me being a douche.
I'll wait.

In other news, I'd like to keep Sauce at L-1 and get someone to offer a hammer intent.
I think it's the appropriate time in the day for that, and even though people are fighting about this wagon advancing no one is actually saying they town read him.
It's making me feel like the wagon is just.

I'll buy this post.

Intent to hammer Sauce

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”