Smocaine
Smocaine
Mafia Scum
Smocaine
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #475 (ISO) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:05 pm

Post by Smocaine »

In post 456, Mathdino wrote:- Smocaine entered, gave me shit because he thought I was Mathblade, and left :lol:
a) wtf :?:
b) wtf for other reasons :shifty:
Sigs are
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:05 pm

Post by Mathdino »

I have literally never played with you before. You opened guns blazing on me as if you had.
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:06 pm

Post by Bulbazak »

Final thoughts before bed tonight: I'm still not happy with Almost. My vote would be there if I didn't want Skirt dead. Not really feeling the Bins or CDB scumreads. Bins in particular doesn't look like the Bins from 17 Kilos. She's essentially lynch bait, and I feel like we'd be seeing a different type of defense if she was scum, and that she'd be kicking up more AtE. I have no idea what to think of Dunker right now.
Bulbazak is so town that everytime someone votes him Mastin coughs blood.
- Nachomamma8, Maniacal Street Mafia

V/LA during weekends. Now leave me alone!
Smocaine
Smocaine
Mafia Scum
Smocaine
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:06 pm

Post by Smocaine »

In post 476, Mathdino wrote:I have literally never played with you before. You opened guns blazing on me as if you had.
What game do you think I was referring to?
Sigs are
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:07 pm

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

@math
the problem here is the sentance "you're misunderstanding my content"

like dude, i can read for myself. i'm reading your content. i don't like your content. i don't see why it's such a big deal.
no one else is scumreading you. why do you have a problem with me scumreading you?

i'm just some noobb right? my reads don't matter cause i'm bad? this is what im getting from that last post, yet you still find the need to pick apart every bit of my post and tell me why it's bad. the funniest part of it all?
you're not even scumreading me

you see where the contradictions come in. you're think my posts are bad, yet im you don't scumread me. you say my read is bad and irrelevant, yet you defend yourself from my points.
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:08 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 466, Mathdino wrote:Re: skirt vs LLD: I'm waffling. Gun-to-my-head I say skirt is scum and LLD is town (weirdly). I like the pressure on one or both of them, but given that I'm certainly not best for the job of picking those 2 apart, I'm using my abilities elsewhere. But yeah if I had to end the day right now I think I'd lynch skirt.

Re: UCV project: Creature hates scum. My experience with him in JK9++ was that he doesn't even pretend to be interested to the point that you can run him up and he'll roll over and die. He can't fake town-interest; he's had 1.5 years to learn how to. So I told him on page 1 to
fucking follow this game and give UCV reads
. If Creature wasn't paying attention, speedlynch. UCV delivered in a way that I can believe Creature legitimately followed the game and believed in those reads. Unfortunately UCV spent a good deal of time dodging/misinterpreting my question. Which is classic UCV.
This... is insane and funny, but I don't know how much this would actually help anything, right? Like creature is uninterested in scum games, but like this isn't HIS scum game, if his teammate is scum. He could just be uninterested in reading 4 other games.
Re: skirt: Honestly I don't know. Getting a lot of conflicting reads on skirt from players I trust. My team seems to base a lot of their reads on whether or not people are trying to pocket me (I can't wait to see what they think of A50 these past few pages, lol). I'm not so sure. But I do know he's a good scum player, LLD is towning it way up, and LLD's case on him is pretty convincing.
(ISO Reminder to read that case)
Re: A50 viability: I'm not gonna answer this right now unless I actually have to defend A50 from the lynch. Tbh I'm still working on this problem with my team.
So, I'm kind of confused. You're saying the lynch isn't viable? Or that you
don't want
to lynch him? I mean obviously the lynch is viable, the deadline is like years from now. Just curious which is which, here.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:08 pm

Post by Mathdino »

In post 81, Smocaine wrote:Because in the last game I played with you you posted a bunch of votals and numbers things to look townie. You flipped scum.
I have no fucking clue. I've flipped scum once in my entire history. I've survived as scum two other times.

I'm pretty sure I'd remember you given that you joined last September.
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:09 pm

Post by Bins »

my reads currently have

a50, elena, skirtskirt/LLD (not sure which)
in the "worry" pile
is this where I tell you to swipe right

gtkas
Smocaine
Smocaine
Mafia Scum
Smocaine
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:09 pm

Post by Smocaine »

Is Mathdino provably not a mathblade alt?
Sigs are
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:09 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 461, Dunkerdoodles wrote:i scumread both mathdino and a50 but im not sure if they can be s/s
Why not? Reading Math's side of things and the way he's talking about a50 being not viable, if you think they're both scum, what's changing your mind really?
2023 W/L | 1-0
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:09 pm

Post by Bins »

Considering Mathblade is modding a game...
is this where I tell you to swipe right

gtkas
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:10 pm

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

In post 484, Aeronaut wrote:
In post 461, Dunkerdoodles wrote:i scumread both mathdino and a50 but im not sure if they can be s/s
Why not? Reading Math's side of things and the way he's talking about a50 being not viable, if you think they're both scum, what's changing your mind really?
just the interactions between the two don't feel like s/s. i don't see scum needing to bus this early.
i scumread both individually though
Smocaine
Smocaine
Mafia Scum
Smocaine
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:11 pm

Post by Smocaine »

In post 481, Mathdino wrote:
In post 81, Smocaine wrote:Because in the last game I played with you you posted a bunch of votals and numbers things to look townie. You flipped scum.
I have no fucking clue. I've flipped scum once in my entire history. I've survived as scum two other times.

I'm pretty sure I'd remember you given that you joined last September.
In the game I wa thinking of, you(?) endgamed. I misspoke
Sigs are
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:13 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 471, Bins wrote:@Aero - are you not in communication with your team? Did they not let you know the game had started / did you not notice conversation in the team chat was moving forward? I would expect Aristophanes to be on top of stuff. I do believe you didn't realize the game had started. Could be a reason to lean town on you, actually.
It's prob a mixture of me being cross faded all weekend and really not paying attention to this site / not having anything to say in our PT until we started since we'd already decided our roles and I guess I was just waiting on a daystart pm like a dummy
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:14 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 485, Bins wrote:Considering Mathblade is modding a game...
c o n s p i r a c y
2023 W/L | 1-0
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:14 pm

Post by Mathdino »

@Dunker: I'm frustrated because you're almost certainly town, and I want you to be a positive force instead of the lone guy caught up in "WHAT IF THE GUY PUSHING PEOPLE AROUND IS ACTUALLY SCUM". And to some extent, I'm associating you with UnaBombaH, who spent the entirety of JK9++ finding some reason to scumread me on almost the same merits. Every day. Regardless of the flip. Like the story is actually hilarious: He thought I was scum for defending scum A50/scum momo. Then A50 flipped town and figured I was scum for defending scum momo. THEN MOMO FLIPPED TOWN, MATH MUST BE SERIAL KILLER.
It basically removed Una from the game. And it pissed me off because I was fairly sure he was town the entire time, but he was making himself useless by focusing on those topics (he was never on a scum wagon IIRC). Was even more useless because he could never even properly explain why he thought I was scum. So people started scumreading him for bullshit reasons.

@Aero:
Re Creature: Creature is following other games. If he wasn't following this game, I'd be so done with his team's slot.
Re A50: Vocab misuse. Yes A50 could be lynched, but I don't think lynching him is high utility. I do think his ISO is insanely scummy (scummy not scum), but I need more time and probably a flip to lock a read on him.
Smocaine
Smocaine
Mafia Scum
Smocaine
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:16 pm

Post by Smocaine »

In post 485, Bins wrote:Considering Mathblade is modding a game...
Sigs are
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:16 pm

Post by Mathdino »

In post 487, Smocaine wrote:In the game I wa thinking of, you(?) endgamed. I misspoke
The fuck? I won a scumgame like 3 years ago and then won a micro a few days ago...

wtf are you on about

alts are publicly posted

what in the world made you think i'm anything like mathblade, i don't even like their scumhunting methods

i literally was lovers with them in a game not long ago
Smocaine
Smocaine
Mafia Scum
Smocaine
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:18 pm

Post by Smocaine »

I just thought you were before going into team mafia idk man. Everyone posting on this and the last page seems genuine.
Sigs are
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:18 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 473, Smocaine wrote:I'm present, anyone want ot say hi?
Hi! Wazzup smocaine
2023 W/L | 1-0
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:19 pm

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

In post 490, Mathdino wrote:@Dunker: I'm frustrated because you're almost certainly town, and
I want you to be a positive force instead of the lone guy caught up
in "WHAT IF THE GUY PUSHING PEOPLE AROUND IS ACTUALLY SCUM". And to some extent, I'm associating you with UnaBombaH, who spent the entirety of JK9++ finding some reason to scumread me on almost the same merits. Every day. Regardless of the flip. Like the story is actually hilarious: He thought I was scum for defending scum A50/scum momo. Then A50 flipped town and figured I was scum for defending scum momo. THEN MOMO FLIPPED TOWN, MATH MUST BE SERIAL KILLER.
It basically removed Una from the game. And it pissed me off because I was fairly sure he was town the entire time, but he was making himself useless by focusing on those topics (he was never on a scum wagon IIRC). Was even more useless because he could never even properly explain why he thought I was scum. So people started scumreading him for bullshit reasons.

@Aero:
Re Creature: Creature is following other games. If he wasn't following this game, I'd be so done with his team's slot.
Re A50: Vocab misuse. Yes A50 could be lynched, but I don't think lynching him is high utility. I do think his ISO is insanely scummy (scummy not scum), but I need more time and probably a flip to lock a read on him.
see what i mean by manipulating?

like, from my town pov you could easily just be scum pushing people around and making them side with you
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:20 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

what was the part u were saying he said he made a lot of sense somewhere? @md
2023 W/L | 1-0
Smocaine
Smocaine
Mafia Scum
Smocaine
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:20 pm

Post by Smocaine »

hi dunker
Sigs are
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:21 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 483, Smocaine wrote:Is Mathdino provably not a mathblade alt?
Mathdino's playing in his game while Mathblade is modding the open setup in the competition, so le'me think. Nah! Don't think there's any indisputable proof. :P

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:21 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 495, Dunkerdoodles wrote:
In post 490, Mathdino wrote:@Dunker: I'm frustrated because you're almost certainly town, and
I want you to be a positive force instead of the lone guy caught up
in "WHAT IF THE GUY PUSHING PEOPLE AROUND IS ACTUALLY SCUM". And to some extent, I'm associating you with UnaBombaH, who spent the entirety of JK9++ finding some reason to scumread me on almost the same merits. Every day. Regardless of the flip. Like the story is actually hilarious: He thought I was scum for defending scum A50/scum momo. Then A50 flipped town and figured I was scum for defending scum momo. THEN MOMO FLIPPED TOWN, MATH MUST BE SERIAL KILLER.

@Aero:
see what i mean by manipulating?

like, from my town pov you could easily just be scum pushing people around and making them side with you
But town do that just as much. I'm not getting the manipulation thing at all, really.
2023 W/L | 1-0

Return to “Team Mafia 2018”