Jodaxq
Goon
Jodaxq
Goon
Goon

Post Post #776 (ISO) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:38 pm

Post by Jodaxq »

In post 723, rb wrote:It was probably me, I said not to lynch Hyung
Speaking of Hyung... I feel like Kop should have made his way in here by now. Not saying that's necessarily AI.

Hyung's vote still kind of bugs me, but I can agree to just make a note of it for later.
Jodaxq
Jodaxq
Goon
Jodaxq
Goon
Goon

Post Post #777 (ISO) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:40 pm

Post by Jodaxq »

In post 724, rb wrote:Still not getting the eth0s townreads though
Mine's definitely not a strong town read, but I'd lynch the null slot before him right now. His ISO just feels really relaxed and genuine.
Jodaxq
Jodaxq
Goon
Jodaxq
Goon
Goon

Post Post #778 (ISO) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:42 pm

Post by Jodaxq »

In post 727, Thor665 wrote:
In post 724, rb wrote:Still not getting the eth0s townreads though
In post 726, Lalendra wrote:
In post 710, Thor665 wrote:Sauce was doing it long before he had any reason to feel attacked or put upon though.
It does sound like maybe it's semi-meta if you listen to whoever it was that has played with him before, but judging by some of the very mild effort he has advanced, I'm suspicious this game is far more toxic than his norm, and even if it's not then we have to accept that this is town standard for him, in which case Day 1 is the optimal time for town to sort that because it would be daft to take him to lylo.
Here's the game I was referring to:
viewtopic.php?f=51&t=74342

I just went back and looked and it does seem like he is being a bit more aggressive here than he was in that game, but I'll leave it to you to make your own assessment.
Went over that iso really fast and here are things I noted;

1. Short content minded posts.
2. Only really noted one serious insult fest calling someone a manchild.
3. Did not dwell on calling everyone stupid - in fact a ctrl+F of smart, dumb, stupid, intelligent basically came back with almost nothing.

He was either super relaxed that game and decided to be a trolly jerk in this game, or for some reason somebody massively set him off (I personally feel he attacked me ages before I started poking at him and have the same recall for the acronym interaction - feel free to fact check me)
Or he's scum in this game.

What are your thoughts?
I like this post. I didn't go through the game in question, but this would make Sauce a much more attractive option for me if true.
Jodaxq
Jodaxq
Goon
Jodaxq
Goon
Goon

Post Post #779 (ISO) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:43 pm

Post by Jodaxq »

In post 734, Dunkerdoodles wrote:rb seems too logical
VOTE: rb
In post 739, Dunkerdoodles wrote:its a meta thing
Rb has been pretty logical this whole game. What makes you bring this up now?

In post 741, Dunkerdoodles wrote:if jo doesn't turn out to be scum i'd expect rb to be scum
Did my slot have some association with Rb in this game that I missed?
Jodaxq
Jodaxq
Goon
Jodaxq
Goon
Goon

Post Post #780 (ISO) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:48 pm

Post by Jodaxq »

In post 745, Sauce wrote:
In post 743, Thor665 wrote:I've played with rb a few times.
His recent play feels logical in this game, but frankly looking back at his opening that was a little more wild and woolly.
Starting wild and zeroing in on more facts as the game becomes deeper feels townish to me.
I would oppose a wagon on him today just based on my general desire to kill the slots that will be nigh impossible to read later.
Aren't you tired of your bullshit?
In post 746, Sauce wrote:
In post 726, Lalendra wrote:
In post 710, Thor665 wrote:Sauce was doing it long before he had any reason to feel attacked or put upon though.
It does sound like maybe it's semi-meta if you listen to whoever it was that has played with him before, but judging by some of the very mild effort he has advanced, I'm suspicious this game is far more toxic than his norm, and even if it's not then we have to accept that this is town standard for him, in which case Day 1 is the optimal time for town to sort that because it would be daft to take him to lylo.
Here's the game I was referring to:
viewtopic.php?f=51&t=74342

I just went back and looked and it does seem like he is being a bit more aggressive here than he was in that game, but I'll leave it to you to make your own assessment.
Lalendra, how can you not see that everything this guy says about me is Keyzer Saucey level pure bollocks, or even find it strange that he won't read any of my previous games before trying to pin a make-believe stigma of unreadability on me?
In post 748, Sauce wrote:What maaaaaaasive moron one has to be to doubt that I'm town .. like I don't even know. If I'm scum just give the fuck up for the sake of humanity, because if you can find scum by using every synonym of lying as methods then town should be called scum and scum should be elevated to royalty so they can starve them to death.
Yeah not a fan of what I'm seeing here.
Jodaxq
Jodaxq
Goon
Jodaxq
Goon
Goon

Post Post #781 (ISO) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:50 pm

Post by Jodaxq »

In post 759, Dunkerdoodles wrote:
In post 752, rb wrote:Dunker is town

but Dunker that's such a bad vote

Dunker stop badvoting
oops sorry
UNVOTE:
This kind of unvote is what I mean by I'm not a fan of Dunkerdoodles' ISO. What made Rb all of a sudden a bad option for you?
Jodaxq
Jodaxq
Goon
Jodaxq
Goon
Goon

Post Post #782 (ISO) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:54 pm

Post by Jodaxq »

I want to vote Sauce. But I want to finish reading all the words in his posts first. I also want to see something from the Hyuang/Kop slot.
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #783 (ISO) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:59 pm

Post by Lalendra »

At this point, I am down to lynch Sauce. He is very different here than he was in 704. He won't engage with questioning, and is using AtE/threatening to replace out, which even if he's not scum, still isn't good for town.
VOTE: Sauce
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #784 (ISO) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 5:03 pm

Post by rb »

Not gonna lie, every single reason given for eth0s townreads are just not reasons I agree with. Jodax is probably town, profii I think is town also despite the rougher-than-Trumps-face furor that went on before.

I think scum are most likely the people not giving much weight to the game at this point and allowing the situation to unfold. I'm townblocking thor, profii, jodax, dunker.

Where's everyone on their townreads of those 4 slots?
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #785 (ISO) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:51 pm

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

i'd agree to that
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #786 (ISO) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:10 pm

Post by profii »

In post 784, rb wrote:Not gonna lie, every single reason given for eth0s townreads are just not reasons I agree with. Jodax is probably town, profii I think is town also despite the rougher-than-Trumps-face furor that went on before.

I think scum are most likely the people not giving much weight to the game at this point and allowing the situation to unfold. I'm townblocking thor, profii, jodax, dunker.

In theory do we vote Acryon or Lalendra then (the 2 players on the Sauce wagon not in the town block) now

Or do we flip sauce first
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #787 (ISO) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:10 pm

Post by profii »

Also damn you beating me to coming up with a saucy pun
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #788 (ISO) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:48 pm

Post by eth0s »

In post 722, profii wrote:Wtf I can’t find the post. I am
sure
Eth0s said something along the lines of we shouldn’t lynch Hyung I sure about that and I thought it was odd with the lack of posts and all- also now the hyung vote on me gets me thinking

I can find a post where I referenced it but I can’t find the actual post. I’m losing my mind
DISCLAIMER:
Still catching up, haven't read past the post I'm responding to. Why would we lynch hyung? I never defended him but why would saying that we shouldn't lynch the guy who hasn't said anything except "i'm town", be a scumtell? I almost wonder if this is a hint that scum!profii either secretly or subconsciously wanted to lynch the lurker because it was an easy mislynch?
it's a zero in my name (for PM purposes etc)
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #789 (ISO) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:50 pm

Post by eth0s »

In post 728, profii wrote:I've just re-read Dunkers ISO. He had 3 votes on him pretty quick and said someone there would be scum.

me / Flavor (Jodaxq) / eth0s.

He then moved back and forth on his read on flavor a number of times, whilst voting for me as well.
He has previously said eth0s was a town read, but could be scum for hopping on the wagon.

There was also a random PR CC in there too.

I'm kinda leaning on the flip flopping on FL being a town person who doesn't know wtf was going on. Seems weird to make a PR cc at 3 out of 6 votes though.
Wait, what. You know boon (FL) is like, infamous around here, right? He doesn't do anything because he doesn't know what's going on.
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #790 (ISO) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:51 pm

Post by profii »

Lurking for so long then chucking a vote on the biggest wagon with no other content is very scummy
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #791 (ISO) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:52 pm

Post by profii »

I don’t care who he is. I’ll call it as I see it
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #792 (ISO) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:58 pm

Post by eth0s »

VOTE: Lalendra

opportunistic and last few posts are really weak arguments imo. Also didn't call out that

Sauce is on L-1
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #793 (ISO) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:58 pm

Post by eth0s »

In post 784, rb wrote:Not gonna lie, every single reason given for eth0s townreads are just not reasons I agree with. Jodax is probably town, profii I think is town also despite the rougher-than-Trumps-face furor that went on before.

suh dude. Why are you scumreading me so hard again?
Jodaxq
Jodaxq
Goon
Jodaxq
Goon
Goon

Post Post #794 (ISO) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:18 pm

Post by Jodaxq »

Could you explain to me why Dunker is town to you? If you've said it before, say it again for me now.

For example I don't quite understand his vote for you for being too logical, saying it's a meta thing, and then just saying "oops!" and unvoting because you told him too. The former two don't make sense to me since if he had that read he should have had it before. The last one doesn't make sense to me because I don't get what changed.
Jodaxq
Jodaxq
Goon
Jodaxq
Goon
Goon

Post Post #795 (ISO) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:19 pm

Post by Jodaxq »

In post 786, profii wrote:

In theory do we vote Acryon or Lalendra then (the 2 players on the Sauce wagon not in the town block) now

Could you explain the theory behind your first thought?
Jodaxq
Jodaxq
Goon
Jodaxq
Goon
Goon

Post Post #796 (ISO) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:27 pm

Post by Jodaxq »

In post 792, eth0s wrote:VOTE: Lalendra

opportunistic and last few posts are really weak arguments imo. Also didn't call out that

Sauce is on L-1
This is kind of where I want to go, too. As I said before, Lalendra really pinged me when I looked over her ISO.

VOTE: Lalendra

This is my top scum read at the moment. I need to finish reading Sauce's longer posts, but I think I'd rather have Lalendra today.
Are there any town reads on Lalendra? If there are, why?
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #797 (ISO) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:05 pm

Post by rb »

I have literally no read on lalendra because I feel that she's likely lynchbait as either alignment.
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #798 (ISO) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:20 pm

Post by profii »

In post 795, Jodaxq wrote:
In post 786, profii wrote:

Could you explain the theory behind your first thought?
yeah - I was probably jumping ahead. So...

I am comfortable with the town block, I thought at least a couple of those players were on saucy, as were Lalendra and Acryon, therefore, the town block had the power to hammer.

Now the next thought was I am thinking Saucy is anti town but I'm not fully convinced he is scummy. On that logic, if he flipped town, sure someone in the town block could be scum but I think it would be more likely someone on the wagon outside of the town block - i.e. Lalendra or Acryon.

so my thought was basically an question aimed at the town block, out of saucy/acryon/lalendra who do we find most scummy, given we can potentially make a lynch happen, we should discuss
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #799 (ISO) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:22 pm

Post by profii »

all of that is playing the probabilities a bit but there you go.

The other thought I had was that eth0s jumped on Lalendra pretty sharp there, I wondered if he was on the same wavelength as my initial post and was anticipating the town block might move to lalendra, therefore a scum!eth0s would want to get on the bus before the wagon started.

again, audacious but just a thought.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”