profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #850 (ISO) » Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:51 am

Post by profii »

oh and the only other player who i just cant read is rb - he is ever severely misguided town or blatant scum
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #851 (ISO) » Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:59 am

Post by Kop »

I answered my prod during the night phase as was quite busy with work last week. I was having a glance over ISO over the weekend but I don't have access to my notes for my reads right now.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #852 (ISO) » Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:13 am

Post by eth0s »

I think sauce was a stupid lynch and once I have my homework done today I will explain why
it's a zero in my name (for PM purposes etc)
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #853 (ISO) » Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:29 am

Post by rb »

In post 852, eth0s wrote:I think sauce was a stupid lynch and once I have my homework done today I will explain why
How about you just find scum today?

This is worthless to go over. If you think the wagon is scum driven you look there. If it's just a stupid wagon driven by town, well hey you did literally nothing all yesterday and looks like you plan on doing nothing today either.

VOTE: eth0s

This is where I should have stayed yesterday.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #854 (ISO) » Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:29 am

Post by rb »

In post 850, profii wrote:oh and the only other player who i just cant read is rb - he is ever severely misguided town or blatant scum
And you know I'm misguided how?
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #855 (ISO) » Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:33 am

Post by rb »

Just so it's clear, I'm voting eth0s because he's the most fakely active player in the game and the claim to explain why the Sauce wagon is bad is just as fake active. He flipped town, we know it's bad - that helps us find scum how exactly?

I'm so over shit players like this, half this game are just impotent - fucking DO SOMETHING.

Kop how do you need notes just to give reads? You've already read (presumably) but you can't remember amything at all?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #856 (ISO) » Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:36 am

Post by Thor665 »

You complaining about eth0s sidelining the game to assess quailty of play and then burning posts explaining how it's bad play...
Pot meet kettle?
I don't get the point.

Come join me on Kop.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #857 (ISO) » Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:43 am

Post by rb »

Where am I even remotely explaining that lynching Sauce was bad play apart from just pointing out he was town so it's obviously bad and no further explanation is needed?
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #858 (ISO) » Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:49 am

Post by rb »

And no, because despite what logic dictates I'm back to old rb. Humans are inconsistent, illogical, hypocritical, lazy idiot fucks. Every single piece of batshit stupid play that logic would dictate is 'scummy' is invariably an unreliable scumtell because hey, people are fucking stupid.

Sauce was being beyond fucking ridiculous, yet he's town. Flavor Leaf made FIVE FUCKING CLAIMS AFTER ONE VOTE, but he's town. And BOTH of them had the audacity to blame basically everyone else for them being obvious shitlords.

So no, fuck logic - this game works by feel and intuition because no amount of logic can disentangle the incalculable heights of human idiocy to determine which players are simply just fucking dumb because they're mad/upset and which players are actually being deceptive.

Eth0s makes my skin crawl with his glib persona. Hyung is probably just useless.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #859 (ISO) » Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:50 am

Post by rb »

Oh I see what you've misunderstood - talking about quality of play of active players and how you think it comes from scumminess is not a waste of time.

Talking about how Sauce was a bad lynch, when he's already flipped town and we all know it's a bad lynch, is a waste of time.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #860 (ISO) » Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:03 am

Post by rb »

/rant
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #861 (ISO) » Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:11 am

Post by Thor665 »

What if the goal is assessing the play of the people who did a 'bad lynch' to find active players playing badly as a scumtell?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #862 (ISO) » Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:11 am

Post by Thor665 »

Like, if what he's doing isn't legit, then same for you, and vice versa.
It's the same thing.
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #863 (ISO) » Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:34 am

Post by profii »

In post 854, rb wrote:
In post 850, profii wrote:oh and the only other player who i just cant read is rb - he is ever severely misguided town or blatant scum
And you know I'm misguided how?
I mentioned it on day 1. As soon as a saucy wagon was around, you pushed it. Same for FL. same for me.

First 2 are flipped and I know I’m town so i start to wonder why you like to be quite vocal when a wagon gets going
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #864 (ISO) » Sun Jan 28, 2018 12:45 pm

Post by profii »

eth0s;

you made an early post saying FL and Dunkers looks like town vs scum.

Then you gradually moved your read on dunkers from null to getting as far as placing a vote on him.

Later, you also placed a vote on Flavor Leaf.

Can you just take us through you thinking here and highlight anything that caused you to change you reads in relation to these 2 players please?
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #865 (ISO) » Sun Jan 28, 2018 12:49 pm

Post by eth0s »

In post 864, profii wrote:eth0s;

Then you gradually moved your read on dunkers from null to getting as far as placing a vote on him.

Can you just take us through you thinking here and highlight anything that caused you to change you reads in relation to these 2 players please?
Still working on homework but I will get to this soon.

VOTE: rb
calm down you angry, scummy, little boy.
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #866 (ISO) » Sun Jan 28, 2018 1:08 pm

Post by profii »

In post 515, Dunkerdoodles wrote:
In post 513, Sauce wrote:
In post 509, Dunkerdoodles wrote:
In post 505, Sauce wrote:What do you make of Boon's assessment that he gets you lynched a lot, regardless of his alignment. Is that something scum Boon would say? Can you extract any non-meta read from all of this?
scum!boon is more naturally town than town!boon. he usually does crazy gambits and talks a lot as town and yeah. so yes this falls into his town meta BUT he could easily be manipulating it as scum so idk

basically i don't think we should lynch him today but i don't want him in lylo
if he could get copped and confirmed tho he's normally pretty good with reads.
That's not what I meant. It feels like provocation. I'm interested in how accurate and what motive or purpose he might have for saying that. Would he show off as scum? Would he show off considering the parameters and what happened up until now in this game?
oh sorry i misread your post
i wouldn't say he lynches me a lot, but he's a good player and he knows i know that so if i was scum i probably would be weary of him
but im town and he's probably town too

If scum!dunkers said openly in the thread that he is weary of FL and then night-killed him (despite the swap) then it's a ballsy play. I'll lean town for now.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #867 (ISO) » Sun Jan 28, 2018 2:01 pm

Post by eth0s »

In post 866, profii wrote:
In post 515, Dunkerdoodles wrote:
In post 513, Sauce wrote:
In post 509, Dunkerdoodles wrote:
In post 505, Sauce wrote:What do you make of Boon's assessment that he gets you lynched a lot, regardless of his alignment. Is that something scum Boon would say? Can you extract any non-meta read from all of this?
scum!boon is more naturally town than town!boon. he usually does crazy gambits and talks a lot as town and yeah. so yes this falls into his town meta BUT he could easily be manipulating it as scum so idk

basically i don't think we should lynch him today but i don't want him in lylo
if he could get copped and confirmed tho he's normally pretty good with reads.
That's not what I meant. It feels like provocation. I'm interested in how accurate and what motive or purpose he might have for saying that. Would he show off as scum? Would he show off considering the parameters and what happened up until now in this game?
oh sorry i misread your post
i wouldn't say he lynches me a lot, but he's a good player and he knows i know that so if i was scum i probably would be weary of him
but im town and he's probably town too

If scum!dunkers said openly in the thread that he is weary of FL and then night-killed him (despite the swap) then it's a ballsy play. I'll lean town for now.
imo this is one of those things that you cannot accurately read off of. Like no matter whether you think he would or wouldn't do that as scum, scum calculate their actions with such criticisms in mind. Still gonna explain my thoughts on dunker and FL soon I promise.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #868 (ISO) » Sun Jan 28, 2018 3:59 pm

Post by rb »

In post 865, eth0s wrote:
In post 864, profii wrote:eth0s;

Still working on homework but I will get to this soon.

VOTE: rb
calm down you angry, scummy, little boy.
lol yah, this is scum
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #869 (ISO) » Sun Jan 28, 2018 4:00 pm

Post by rb »

In post 862, Thor665 wrote:Like, if what he's doing isn't legit, then same for you, and vice versa.
It's the same thing.
Uh, no they're not.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #870 (ISO) » Sun Jan 28, 2018 4:04 pm

Post by rb »

In post 861, Thor665 wrote:What if the goal is assessing the play of the people who did a 'bad lynch' to find active players playing badly as a scumtell?
Nothing about eth0s play so far suggests he intends to do or is even capable of doing such a thing. You said it yourself: your townread on him is based on your perception of his ability - more succinctly, you're okay with him playing shitty because he's a shitty player.

You weren't okay with Sauce because apparently you think Sauce was more capable, therefore should have had better content - but clearly that's wrong.

So I wonder how being wrong on Sauce affects your reads on the game. You were convinced enough that he was scum that you voted him early Day1, and never once considered moving vote, even pulling for more people to join you on his wagon.

So I'm curious, now that you want to lynch Kop - is this a standalone scumread on Hyung/Kop, and if so or if not - how did the Sauce flip affect it?
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #871 (ISO) » Sun Jan 28, 2018 4:05 pm

Post by rb »

Oh good, eth0s is going to explain more thoughts about a player that's already flipped. I can't wait to hear thoughts about FL, who is now confirmed town.

Going to be very useful in finding scum for sure :D!
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #872 (ISO) » Sun Jan 28, 2018 4:06 pm

Post by rb »

If we aren't doing eth0s, I think I want to do Lalendra.
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #873 (ISO) » Sun Jan 28, 2018 6:59 pm

Post by profii »

In post 871, rb wrote:Oh good, eth0s is going to explain more thoughts about a player that's already flipped. I can't wait to hear thoughts about FL, who is now confirmed town.

Going to be very useful in finding scum for sure :D!
Well if you look at Dunkers ISO you can quote particular posts and make him look great or terrible at the same time so I am particularly interested in why eth0s has it as TvS but eventually was voting them both. Obviously at different times but when he was voting one was he sticking to his TVS principle the whole way through but you are right. Naturally more interested in what we do with dunkers
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #874 (ISO) » Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:01 pm

Post by profii »

Also, Eth0s has _just_ finished a scum game with Dunkers so he may have some insight into how Dunkers scums it up which may help us here. Obviously they could have both drawn scum again but the odds are low so although I’ll never 100% trust the answer, could be useful here

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”