The-Next-Text-Based-Adventure-Finished!

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
ConManMick
ConManMick
Dear Derry
ConManMick
Dear Derry
Dear Derry

Post Post #1000 (ISO) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:05 pm

Post by ConManMick »

I write "Omnipotence" and I click yes
"Shaz we're falling down a volcano, we should get the hell outta here"
"As everyone knows there is a special guardian angel for drunkards and lovers"
- Alexandre Dumas
TÁL
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1001 (ISO) » Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:46 am

Post by WhemeStar »

I run over and try to stop the structure from falling
Im a dog that quacks
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1002 (ISO) » Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:00 pm

Post by Shaziro »

"See Mick, I'm about to pass the fuck out, so I'm gonna try to fly us, you need to be ready to take over the flight of this thing if I zonk out. GOOD LUCK!" I'll say, and then set about trying to zoom out of the volcano hole with my passengers.
Annadog40
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Owl of the Night Chat

Post Post #1003 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:15 pm

Post by Annadog40 »

NoticeThe moons rise in the Najoia Isle. The users in that area feel the moons background energy wash over them.

In post 992, humaneatingmonkey wrote:I wake up from a creaky wooden bed — no clue to what, who, or where I am. My mouth tastes like metal. My body aches all over. My throat is dry.

I stand up.

I look in the mirror beside the bed.
In post 993, humaneatingmonkey wrote:Surprise, I'm in the woods. Whatever knocked me the fuck out, it must have been good shit.

I check myself before I wreck myself.
ResultYou discover you are wearing a light gray t-shirt with darker gray pants with pockets and even darker gray tennis shoes. You are unhamred.

Enter Action: ____________________
In post 994, UC Voyager wrote:Ignore the pop up.

Go and ask what jobs are available
ResultThe pop up remains in the center of your field of view.

A tavern patron suggest you check the job board outside of town. Another directs you to it. You read these options.

Traveler jobs
- Slay beast lurking in Leafwater lake
- Investigate murders of new mother and her father
- Combat rogue Chaystonian forces
- Find missing painting

Town jobs
- Golf course employees needed
- Join the guards today!

You see James Bradfin standing near by.

In post 995, Cheery Dog wrote:Minimise this popup as well. I don't have time for surveys right now.

Enter the building
ResultThe pop up shrinks down the corner of you vision. It is above the first pop up.

"well done Cooee! Let's go in and see what's behind the second door." The star mage says as he and the long necked lady approach.

You, the star mage and most of his friends enter the building. They guy on the communication card remains outside.

Your footsteps echo as you make your way down the long corridor. On the other side of the second door, which was unlocked, is a circular room with blank walls, floor and ceiling. There are four doors in the room. The left most door is jet black, the second door is a dark gray, the third is light gray and the right most door is white.

In post 996, Gamma Emerald wrote:Pick control over water, then use that power to make bubbles around the rebels in the water and lift them over to the water's edge
ResultWhen you put in your answer, the pop-up glows briefly then vanishes.

You channel your energy and summon several bright glowing lights. They go into the water and form into bubbles in the water and bring them up to the surface and to the water's edge.

One of the rebels who was attacking the guard stops and tackles you into the water. "You can't stop us!" he cries before you both sink below.

You see a few rebels fighting manta ray people.

Your Energy is now 45/100

In post 997, N wrote:nod emphatically
ResultAronis and Rach have a conversation for a while.

Aronis then ask Rach to read you and the other two guy's minds.

The men look hopeful. You nod emphatically.

When finished she says, "The two men are genuine, the butterfly, girl, thing? I'm not sure what they are but I can't tell what they're thinking or if they even have thoughts, they're not any being I encountered. Even the clones have very basic thoughts. It was like trying to mind read your shirt. Anyway, the two guys check out."

The two men and some of the guards looks mildly offended at her remarks about you but they say nothing.

Aronis agree to help them. The men smile and the larger one says, "Thank you."

Lanne and several soldiers exit the palace. A guard tells her about you and the two guys and says, "Great," She hands you three tan transport gems, "You'll be great for coordinating between our two nations. Follow us to the portal."

The larger man picks up you and the other man and hurries after Lanne. She leads you three and the group of soldiers into the portal. On the other side is a large city in the middle of a field. Outside of town you see woods in all directions but the north east. There is a large amount of soldiers wearing a different style of armor than before. The soldiers that came with you glare at them.

A man with a very elaborate suit of armor rushes up and says, "Finally the Chaystonian brigade arrived! I'm the Barn commander. Do any of you have experience sailing? We need people for our E front to sail and stage a direct attack on Charly's capital. The rest of you will be sent to Segate and the surrounding zones to prevent significant territory expansion."

The guy carrying you says, "I'm a experienced sailor and my crew and ships would be able to transport a fleet."

"Fantastic!" The Barinese commander says, "I'll bring those troops over, while I do so, is there anything you guys need before you head off to the E front base camp?"

In post 998, Aronis wrote:Yay! welcome the mind-reader and find out more about her. Also just have her follow me around, let me know what people are thinking, and give me advice.

Also, ask whoever, do these people working for me need payed/are they being payed or should I look into giving them something in return so they don't start an uprising?
Another question, inquire if there's any super powerful weapons in this universe.

approve the representative

have Rach make sure the Barinese people are genuinely requesting aid because they need help and that it's not a trap or anything
if they are being truthful about what they're saying and have good intentions, agree to help them

decline to answer the power survey, i am exempt from such things. Only the rest of the populace has to answer that.

Review the district's candidates.
Result"I'm Rach, from right here in Chaystone, my folks decided to go full natural with me so I'm actually 19 years old and that's about it. Haven't done all that much, helped run my folk's camping gear shop on occasion."

When you give her your order she says, "Will do, should be much more fun than the shop ever was!"

"We can make a copy of the current pay for each type of employee, you are also able to change the pay amounts as you see fit in the treasury room," One of the guard says, "I can't speak for others but I make 30 coin a day which isn't that bad of a salary compared to my brother who works out in Catflin."

Rach's eyes light up when you mention the powerful weapon. "The most famous is the holy Excalibur which was rumored to be in Charly, well it was rumored since now someone managed to take Excalibur out of Charly and was last seen in Ilanfest. The other famous one is the holy grail which is more of a northern thing. It also is rumored to be in Ilanfest just like the guy who took Excalibur. Maybe they're trying to collect them all. Wonder why?"

The representative box glows then vanishes after your approval.

As Rach reads the mind of the three, The two men look hopeful while the butterfly girl nods emphatically.

When finished she says, "The two men are genuine, the butterfly, girl, thing? I'm not sure what they are but I can't tell what they're thinking or if they even have thoughts, they're not any being I encountered. Even the clones have very basic thoughts. It was like trying to mind read your shirt. Anyway, the two guys check out."

The two men and some of the guards looks mildly offended at her remarks about the butterfly girl but they say nothing.

You agree to help them. The men smile and the larger one says, "Thank you."

Lanne and several soldiers exit the palace. A guard tells her about the Barinese and says, "Great," She hands them Bariene transport gems, "You'll be great for coordinating between our two nations. Follow us to the portal."

The larger man picks up the other man and the butterfly girl and hurries after Lanne.

When you try to decline from the survey, the pop up flashes red and this text scrolls across "Error, this survey is mandatory for all citizens of Chaystone as decree by Lord Aronis. You must reply.

Rach starts giggling, "Oh man, you forgot to tell them to except yourself from the survey. Now you got text from yourself ordering you -" she breaks out into full on laughter.

The same guard who mentioned his brother says, "You can go edit any aspect of the survey you'd like in the population room."

Spoiler: Thorkie: Zone 70707
Species: Chibren

Town name: Treeheim

Thorkie is the daughter of two druids from Rutall. She moved to Treeheim when she was sixteen and brought a unique druidic influence that helped make Treeheim balance the ways of the past, present and future. She became town leader at the young age of nineteen and has continued leading and serving her community for twenty years.

As representative, she intendeds to bring the best of the past forward to the present to help Chaystone move to a brighter future.

Spoiler: Wodyynn: Zone 72600
Species: Human-mix

Town name: Catflin

Wodyynn is a strong man, leader and dedicated. Raised in the orphanage, he developed a strong moral code and was a town guard for twenty years before ascending to he position of town leader. His policies as guard and leader has drastically shifted the demographics of Catflin to the point where there isn't a single Xanfrni in the entire zone.

As representative, he will do everything to save Chaystone from the Xanfrni people.

A servant rushes forward and shouts, "Lord Aronis, there is a rebellion in Lilystow!"

In post 999, Charles510 wrote:Put away popup, draw sword and fight!
ResultThe pop up shrinks down the corner of you vision.

You are able to draw your sword before he reacts. He swipes his hand across his vision. When he does so you are able to slash his hand.

Before you can follow up, a swarm birds dive bomb you giving you multiple small cuts.

The man recovers and charges with his sword and slashes. You dodge and the strike narrowly misses you. He cleaves several birds with his strike.

You rush into him and he topples. The birds keep dive bombing but with him so close to you, you both get cut up by the birds.

Sword positioned , you aim for his exposed neck but he sees a gap in your arm aromor and chops it off with one powerful swing.

Your arm and sword go flying. The man grins, "Looks like you've been disarmed!"

He stands and is about to finish you of when a bird dive bombs right into his hand. He drops the sword.

You grab the sword with your reaming hand and stab his neck. Blood gushes then he dies.

You use the sword to take care of the remaining birds. During this, they manage to damage you some more.

The people in the town continue to stare. Your wounds bleed.

Your energy is now 72/100

ConManMick wrote:I write "Omnipotence" and I click yes
"Shaz we're falling down a volcano, we should get the hell outta here"
ResultWhen you put in your answer, the pop-up glows briefly then vanishes. You say your words to Shaziro. He responds and the hover board begins ascending.

You see the red robed guy fly deeper into the hole with the woman.

As the two of you travel skyward, the red glow fades entirely, the sky above starts to become visible. Eventually the two of you make it out of the hole. You see the first of the two moons rise on the horizon along with a bunch of sheep and sleeping people.

WhemeStar wrote:I run over and try to stop the structure from falling
ResultAs you run, you feel a fuzzy glow and glowing dust shoots out of your hands. The collapsing structure disintegrate into glowing dust which you absorb.

The woman, doctor and other surrounding people notice what would of happens and rush up to congratulate you.

The happy mood is interrupted when the doctor stands up and shakes his head. "I'm sorry, I did everything I could but Kulnasatz is dead."

The woman screams and collapses on the ground sobbing. The people around are in various stages of shock and grief.

Another person says, "He was the lord of Delfeld, we need a new leader."

"Who? Normally it goes to family but his wife doesn't want the position and he had no children." The doctor exclaims.

The woman's sobs gradually decrees as her breathing become steady as they were talking. "I want them to replace my husband." She points to you.

The two men have accidentally looks of surprise on their faces. "But we don't even know who they are!" The doctor says.

"I know who they are, they are the one who tried to save my husband. I clicked for clairvoyance and I sense that this person has great power."

"Well," Another person says slowly, "Do you accept? Will you become the ruler of Delfeld?"

Shaziro wrote:"See Mick, I'm about to pass the fuck out, so I'm gonna try to fly us, you need to be ready to take over the flight of this thing if I zonk out. GOOD LUCK!" I'll say, and then set about trying to zoom out of the volcano hole with my passengers.
ResultWhen you hear ConManMick's words, you respond with your own. and begin your ascent with the hover board.

You see the red robed guy fly deeper into the hole with the woman.

As the two of you travel skyward, the red glow fades entirely, the sky above starts to become visible. Eventually the two of you make it out of the hole. You see the first of the two moons rise on the horizon along with a bunch of sheep and sleeping people.

A pop up appears on your screen that reads:
Clicked for Power Survey

below is a description, "please report what power you clicked for in the box below."

You see this pop up along with the pop up from before that says, "Voting for district representative open, do you wish to cast your vote" A yes and no button is displayed below the pop up box.

This is my life now

Once you have 100 posts, click here to go to the page to join the speakeasy group.
Aronis
Aronis
Just here for the Pagetop!
Aronis

Post Post #1004 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:51 pm

Post by Aronis »

i'm glad rach likes this job

yes, a list of what people are getting payed would be nice.

send a group of soldiers to retrieve the excalibur and holy grail. Ask what those weapons are capable of that make them so special

:sigh: go to the population room and edit the survey to where I am exempt from responding.

approve Thorkie, she sounds like an excellent representative

ask for details about the Xanfrni people. Are they evil? what happened between them and chaystone
put Wodyynn's application on hold until I get answers

ughhh. I was worried about this happening. Send troops to the location to suppress the rebellion. Inquire why the rebellion started.

inquire if Rach has any combat training or weaponry with her. If no, see if she wants combat training/weapons
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1005 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:24 pm

Post by N »

My job here is done. Good luck, my friends.
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
(go stick your head in a pig)
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1006 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:28 pm

Post by humaneatingmonkey »

I take my clothes off, as I prefer to be naked.

I run wildly in a random direction while shouting "YUMMY YUMMY YUMMY YUMMY YUMMY YUMMY YUMMY YUMMY YUMMY!"
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1007 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:33 pm

Post by Shaziro »

Ok. Yes I'll take the power survey, I'll fill in "Charisma" as my chosen power. I'll also say yes to voting. Once we're out of danger of hole-death, I'll lounge on the edge of the deathpit, trying to regain some energy without sleeping.
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1008 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:47 pm

Post by UC Voyager »

minimize pop up

go ahead and start investigating the murder case

ask for a briefing of the case

go to the neighbors of the victims and ask what they know
so...i don't get enough sleep
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #1009 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:38 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

Go through the second (dark gray) door
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1010 (ISO) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:26 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Use my powers to make a jet of water which propels me and my assailant out of the lake, then throws my assailant away from the fighting
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Hellfire Missile
Hellfire Missile
Goon
Hellfire Missile
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1011 (ISO) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:44 am

Post by Hellfire Missile »

I click 50
Charles510
Charles510
he
Goon
Charles510
he
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: he

Post Post #1012 (ISO) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:26 am

Post by Charles510 »

Find my arm and sword. Stick my arm back on and shapeshift myself into an uninjured man. Search the body of the man I killed. Talk to the villagers about who that guy was, where I am, and what is happening in this town.
Annadog40
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Owl of the Night Chat

Post Post #1013 (ISO) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:07 am

Post by Annadog40 »

In post 1004, Aronis wrote:i'm glad rach likes this job

yes, a list of what people are getting payed would be nice.

send a group of soldiers to retrieve the excalibur and holy grail. Ask what those weapons are capable of that make them so special

:sigh: go to the population room and edit the survey to where I am exempt from responding.

approve Thorkie, she sounds like an excellent representative

ask for details about the Xanfrni people. Are they evil? what happened between them and chaystone
put Wodyynn's application on hold until I get answers

ughhh. I was worried about this happening. Send troops to the location to suppress the rebellion. Inquire why the rebellion started.

inquire if Rach has any combat training or weaponry with her. If no, see if she wants combat training/weapons
ResultWhen you request the pay rates a servant says, "We'll prepare this in the treasury room right away." They walk off.

You tell a guard to send a group of soldiers to get Excalibur and the holy grail. The guard rushes off to follow your request.

Rach responds to your question about the two artifacts with, "Excalibur is supposed to be like this super sword that can cut anything. The priest guys say it's some object from the moon god Chibri, or is it Aim? Chashiya? I don't know the moon as lots of names I guess. One of the priests would know more.

The holy grail is I know less about, it comes from the other moon that they worship up in northern countries. It's supposed to have some special properties. I wouldn't ask one of the priests round here about it, they think the other moon god is some evil monster anti-god whatever the term is. They get pretty mad."

You sigh and go to the population room. Rach follows with an amused look on her face. Once inside, the census man brings up the options for the mandatory power servant.

As you scroll through the options for the exemption list he says, "So far I've gotten some strange results, the one that stuck out to me was the fact that someone clicked for "Please help me, I'm being kidnapped!" power. I'm curious as to how that one works. Quite a few people who clicked for insulting you. Seems like a waste of potential to me. If I could click for something it certainly wouldn't be any of those options. I'd pick something more sensible like control over water, that'd be a good power to go for."

You find the exemption option and put yourself on the list. The survey pop up vanishes from view.

Thorkie's representative box glows then vanishes after your approval. When you ask your questions about the second representative Rach says, "I'm not sure, the Xanfrni are a little weird looking, they got these gills that glow blue and these water filled goggles and all wear ponchos for some reason. Plus they got like these weird bat wings but their meant for the water that stretch from their arms to their legs, not sure what there called. I see them come in the shop from time to time and they paid for their stuff like everyone else. Maybe he has a personal beef or something I don't know."

You ask a near by guard to send troops to quell the rebellion and what started it. She puts a glowing finger to a communication card. When she's done she says,"Troops are heading there right now. According to witnesses one guy was complaining about the survey then inspired those around him to go after the town leader and establish their own country."

"I'm not much of a fighter, my mind reading lets me avoid fights and dodge blows before I have to go all rough and tumble."

When you offer to give her fight training she gets more quiet then usual and says, "Uh. . I'd rather not have fight training, thanks."

Enter Action: ______________
In post 1005, N wrote:My job here is done. Good luck, my friends.
Result"You're not staying!" The larger man yells. But we -.

The other man interrupts, "They already helped us a lot and it's their chioce of they want to go with us or not." He turns to you, "Thank you for all your help.

The commander returns, "Here is the boywick transport gem along with a subzone card with the zone put in."

The other man gives a copy to you. "In case you change your mind."

The two sailors, commander and other soldiers go into the portal.

In post 1006, humaneatingmonkey wrote:I take my clothes off, as I prefer to be naked.

I run wildly in a random direction while shouting "YUMMY YUMMY YUMMY YUMMY YUMMY YUMMY YUMMY YUMMY YUMMY!"
ResultClothing gone, you wildly run in a North northwest direction all while shouting your words. Several forest creatures take off running or flying due to the noise you're making.

As you run, you see a sleeping KuroiXHF and Vijarada. KuroiXHF's clothing are ripped and bloody.

In post 1007, Shaziro wrote:Ok. Yes I'll take the power survey, I'll fill in "Charisma" as my chosen power. I'll also say yes to voting. Once we're out of danger of hole-death, I'll lounge on the edge of the deathpit, trying to regain some energy without sleeping.

When you hit yes, this appears

Spoiler: Representatives options
Whatie- 70600
Maisie - 70601
Lenard - 70602
Kanni - 70603
Calwa - 70604
Zaren - 70605
Calis - 70606
Fritda - 70607
Tikashí - 70608
Modarain - 70609
Cecelia - 70610
Halie - 70611
Nipashí - 70612
Oak - 70613
Barely - 70614
Ivy - 70615
Grass - 70616
Bar - 70617
Yvonne - 70618
Molly - 70620
Ken - 70621
Xrandxi - 70622
Xzzay - 70623

You feel your energy increase slightly as you lounge by the pit. Some sheep move around, one looks down the hole but quickly scurries away.

In post 1008, UC Voyager wrote:minimize pop up

go ahead and start investigating the murder case

ask for a briefing of the case

go to the neighbors of the victims and ask what they know
ResultThe pop up shrinks down the corner of you vision.

The Investigate murders of new mother and her father option glows. A guard walks over and says, "This is the latest in a series of murders in the area, a few days prior to this murder another traveler went missing and was found dead in their wagon. Most of the murders were of travelers but someone killed the guy who owns the potion shop, his daughter and mother."

"The only survivor is the infant son of the latest victim. We weren't able to find a father. All of the victims died of a snapped neck except for the potion's shop family who were bludgeoned, stabbed or both."

You go and talk to the neighbor of the potion shop's family one of the people you talk to says, "All three of them were some of the sweetest people you could ever meet. When I was reassigned here Gwyanda baked me and my husband a cake.

I remember a man with large wing/arms leaving and killing a guard but he escaped."

In post 1009, Cheery Dog wrote:Go through the second (dark gray) door
ResultYou find a set of stone steps that descend. At the bottom is a large expanse of space filled with at least thirty albino elephants. The floor is littered with hay and elephant toys, food and water bowls along with . In the left wall of the room is a giant elephant sized tunnel.

Several hooded figures tend to the elephants. On the other side of the room is a ladder to a wooden walkway above the elephants. Near the right corner of the room is a door on the same level walkway.

None of the elephants or hooded figures notice you right now.

In post 1010, Gamma Emerald wrote:Use my powers to make a jet of water which propels me and my assailant out of the lake, then throws my assailant away from the fighting
ResultYou channel your energy and two glowing lights appear. They push a jet of water to propel the both of you out of the lake.

The assailant stumbles to his feet but instead of attacking, he turns tail and runs off into the field. You see a bunch of soldiers enter from the portal and start going after the rebels.

Your energy is now 40/100

In post 1011, Hellfire Missile wrote:I click 50

While you are doing that, the two goblins who saw you rush towards you and tackle you to the ground. Your bow is knocked away. The teen is paralyzed with fear.

Charles510 wrote:Find my arm and sword. Stick my arm back on and shapeshift myself into an uninjured man. Search the body of the man I killed. Talk to the villagers about who that guy was, where I am, and what is happening in this town.
ResultAs you look for your arm. You see you gained 11 experience from killing the man and birds.

You find your arm, hand still griping the handle, and channel your energy on reteaching the limb and healing your self. Waves of flesh crash over you and you become a shapeless blob. You skin then pools into the shape of an uninjured man. Your wounds are healed.

The villagers are still staring at you. When you approach with your questions, most flee into buildings. A young man remains wearing a hooded robe says, "Those are all irrelevant, Kaili is on her way and she will bring back the wizard Ilan, we'll all be in his kingdom wherever we go. I must make preparations for his return."

The man then summons a pillar of water and when he gets up into the sky river, he jets off in a westward direction.

Your energy is now 48/100
Your experience is now 18/64

This is my life now

Once you have 100 posts, click here to go to the page to join the speakeasy group.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1014 (ISO) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:08 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Join the fight against the rebels
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1015 (ISO) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:15 am

Save my R-18 thoughts for The Speakeasy and rummage through their valuables as quietly as I can.
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1016 (ISO) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:56 am

Post by UC Voyager »

The Investigate murders of new mother and her father option glows. A guard walks over and says, "This is the latest in a series of murders in the area, a few days prior to this murder another traveler went missing and was found dead in their wagon. Most of the murders were of travelers but someone killed the guy who owns the potion shop, his daughter and mother."

"The only survivor is the infant son of the latest victim. We weren't able to find a father. All of the victims died of a snapped neck except for the potion's shop family who were bludgeoned, stabbed or both."

You go and talk to the neighbor of the potion shop's family one of the people you talk to says, "All three of them were some of the sweetest people you could ever meet. When I was reassigned here Gwyanda baked me and my husband a cake.

I remember a man with large wing/arms leaving and killing a guard but he escaped."
ask the neighbor's name
get a notebook and right down the following.

Spoiler:
first page

"This is the latest in a series of murders in the area, a few days prior to this murder another traveler went missing and was found dead in their wagon. Most of the murders were of travelers but someone killed the guy who owns the potion shop, his daughter and mother."

page two

(write the neighbor's name down)
-claims he saw the murderer

-describes murderer as a man with a long wing span
-reassigned from somewhere else
-one of the victims baked them a cake once
-thinks of them as "sweetest people"

(close the book)

ask the neighbor when he was reassigned here and why.

also ask why anyone would hurt them.
so...i don't get enough sleep
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #1017 (ISO) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:28 pm

Post by Aronis »

this guard in the survey room is amazing. Can we find a way to grant him control over water? also, is there a way we could get me/rach more powers in addition to what we already have?

can I send somebody to investigate, help, and rescue the person who submitted they're being kidnapped and bring them to me? If so send a few guards their way.

Also, compile a list of everyone who indicated insulting me. Bar those people from working for the government in any capacity.

Can I get somebody to look into the second representative's background and determine whether or not they would be a good appointment?

:( Can we have the leader of that group arrested and brought to me once the situation there is taken care of please? tia

oh i didn't think of that. i'll just protect rach as needed. see if she has any suggestions for things i should do (or yell at other people to do for me)
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #1018 (ISO) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:16 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

Head back out and discuss options with the rest of the group
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1019 (ISO) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:25 pm

Post by N »

telespoonrt
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
(go stick your head in a pig)
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1020 (ISO) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 3:18 am

Post by Shaziro »

Is there an option for write-in votes on this form, Adawg?
Charles510
Charles510
he
Goon
Charles510
he
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: he

Post Post #1021 (ISO) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:49 am

Post by Charles510 »

Grow wings and fly to chase the young man.
Annadog40
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Owl of the Night Chat

Post Post #1022 (ISO) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 5:28 am

Post by Annadog40 »

In post 1014, Gamma Emerald wrote:Join the fight against the rebels
ResultYou take out your sword and enter the fight. The solders, guards and yourself make quick work out of the rebels. You kill three of them. Five are captured and a few manage to escape one of them being the one who started the rebellion.

One of the soldiers puts a glowing finger to a white card while another goes up to you and says, "Thanks for your help, If you didn't take care of that one guy sneaking up on me, I'd of been a goner. I made sure to put a good word in for you and here's a little something."

The soldier hands you 50 coin, a red potion, a spoon and a blue potion.

A small group of three exits the portal and heads towards the tents outside of town.

Enter Action: _____________
In post 1015, humaneatingmonkey wrote:Save my R-18 thoughts for The Speakeasy and rummage through their valuables as quietly as I can.
ResultYou discover that they both only have the clothing on their back and nothing else.

In post 1016, UC Voyager wrote:

ask the neighbor's name
get a notebook and right down the following.

Spoiler:
first page

"This is the latest in a series of murders in the area, a few days prior to this murder another traveler went missing and was found dead in their wagon. Most of the murders were of travelers but someone killed the guy who owns the potion shop, his daughter and mother."

page two

(write the neighbor's name down)
-claims he saw the murderer

-describes murderer as a man with a long wing span
-reassigned from somewhere else
-one of the victims baked them a cake once
-thinks of them as "sweetest people"

(close the book)

ask the neighbor when he was reassigned here and why.

also ask why anyone would hurt them.
Result"My name is Julio" He says in response to your question.

He looks over your shoulder as you jot down your notes. You ask Julio your two questions.

"I asked to be, the folks in the capital kept pestering me because I have a husband so I moved out to Leafwater and they don't care all that much. I'm not sure why, the only thing I could think of is a robbery and the shop keepers mother and daughter got caught in the cross fire."

He puts a hand to his chin and says, "Though something doesn't add up. Normally when I dealt with these type of cases back in the capital, the killer doesn't switch up their method and victim to this degree. Are you sure they are the same killer?"

In post 1017, Aronis wrote:this guard in the survey room is amazing. Can we find a way to grant him control over water? also, is there a way we could get me/rach more powers in addition to what we already have?

can I send somebody to investigate, help, and rescue the person who submitted they're being kidnapped and bring them to me? If so send a few guards their way.

Also, compile a list of everyone who indicated insulting me. Bar those people from working for the government in any capacity.

Can I get somebody to look into the second representative's background and determine whether or not they would be a good appointment?

:( Can we have the leader of that group arrested and brought to me once the situation there is taken care of please? tia

oh i didn't think of that. i'll just protect rach as needed. see if she has any suggestions for things i should do (or yell at other people to do for me)
ResultThe guard blushes and says, "I thank you for the high praise but I'm vastly under-qualified to work in Weather Department. I'm suba and even if I could click for magic, I doubt I'd be any use there."

The census man responds to your question with, "Clicking multiple times is impossible but as people get stronger, their abilities change though that might just be the person learning to do more things with their power though I it is of no consequence to me on how the powers of others develop though It's rumored that adventures and fighters tend to have more developed powers then those like shopkeepers."

You mention the kidnapped person and the census person responds, "I can get you their name and zone their from."

"Relay that information to me and I'll pass it on to the tracking task force." the guard has their communication card in hand. The Census brings up the persons name being Frozen Angel and the fact they're from zone 70619. "The same zone lord Aronis originated in fact. Do you know them?"

The guard cuts in with, "The task force is on their way, since that zone doesn't have a portal they'll be coming up from Lilystow. Speaking of that, the rebellion was successfully quelled by soldiers, town guards and a civilian. The instigator managed to escape but they managed to capture five rebels. A few soldiers are chasing him down. What would you like done with the captured rebels?"

"Well," Rach says in response to your last statement. "I'm feeling in the mood for some of that cinnamon bread that misses O'Swanson makes though that would be something more for a servant to get I think then you. Would be qutie funny if you did, go up with full armored guard to get it. She'd probably faint or something I think."

A servant opens the door and says, "The treasury room is ready for you and the representative of district 716 wishes to speak with you."

In post 1018, Cheery Dog wrote:Head back out and discuss options with the
rest of the group
ResultWhen you return to the other room. The star mage asks which door you guys want to go though.

"Oh my!" The longed neck lady exclaims, "I don't want to go in the dark gray door. Hmmm, I don't have much of an idea on which door to pick."

The blue afroed ram guy says, "I'll bet all of the doors a bunch of hooded figures, makes me wish I had an invisibility potion. At least with the dark gray door, you don't die instantly when you go in."

The star mage mentions the white door.

"That might be a good idea, maybe the rooms difficulty goes from dark being the most challenging to white being the easiest!" says the lady.

the short ram man rolls his eyes, "Why would they design a fortress with an easy to guess pattern like that?! I think the white door might be a trap, maybe the light gray door would be good."

The others are split between the white and light gray rooms. The star mage preferring the light gray room.

In post 1019, N wrote:telespoonrt
ResultYou appear in a moving covered wagon. The box of utensils you telespoonrted in crashes onto the floor of the wagon along with several other belongs.

The wagon stops and you hear several people foot steps approach. The covering over the end of the wagon is lifted and you see several people, some point arrows at you while others point swords and spears. One says, "You have five seconds to explain what you're doing here."

In post 1020, Shaziro wrote:Is there an option for write-in votes on this form, Adawg?
ResultYou check the form but discover there isn't any way to put in a write-in vote.

A woman on one of the hoverboards ConManMick made flies over to the pit. She gets off near the edge and asks you and ConManMick what you are doing.

In post 1021, Charles510 wrote:Grow wings and fly to chase the young man.
ResultYou focus your energy and feel your skin form huge waves, you feel and see your muscle, bones and other body parts join in the wave that crashes on your head. The waves of your body keep crashing and forming on your head until they settle into the form of giant wings on your head. You see that the rest of you body formed into your wings.

You then take flight after the young man. He gradually goes out of eye sight but not before you see his destination. A large gloomy looking fortress. You feel the presence of ancient magic fill the air. You saw a new zone pop up not far from the fortress and gained 7 experience points.

There is one guy dressed in jovial clothing sitting outside along with two hooded figures lying still on the ground in front of the open door.

Your energy is now 38/100
Your experience is now 25/64

This is my life now

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1023 (ISO) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:18 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

put my weapon away, don't want to appear threatening
approach the people who came from the portal and ask what business they have here
<Embrace The Void>

humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1024 (ISO) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:09 am

I try to strip them naked. Success or not, I continue to sprint towards a random direction yelling "yummy" repeatedly.

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”