How to deal with a Cop Guilty? (N0/N1)

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #13 (isolation #0) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:01 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

say that you cheated and talked to me outside of the game about the game and that I told you that bins was 100% going to flip scum
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #18 (isolation #1) » Sat Jan 27, 2018 2:26 pm

In post 15, Thestatusquo wrote:
In post 13, RadiantCowbells wrote:say that you cheated and talked to me outside of the game about the game and that I told you that bins was 100% going to flip scum
you're not being clever here, fuck off.
This was a profoundly serious suggestion.

It's an amazing crumb.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #28 (isolation #2) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:57 am

In post 27, beeboy wrote:
In post 19, northsidegal wrote:Same question but different context – how to deal with a cop guilty
on yourself
?

Recently i finished a game as scum where i knew i was guiltied coming into the day but the cop didn't want to out. The cop was widely scumread but rather than trying to push for his lynch i went for someone else's lynch, with the reasoning being that there was the chance that he wouldn't out his guilty today and then the next day (which would've been lylo) the guilty would've been less believable.

As it happened the cop outed the guilty on me when it seemed like i wouldn't be lynched without it and everyone switched from scumreading him to me. i didn't last long after that.
Minimize info the day phase offers on your way out if you know your dead to a guilty.
Otherwise you can try and gambit but that is really game specific.
NO.

Claim a guilty on them first.

Return to “Mafia Discussion”