State of the Queue 2018

For large social games such as Survivor where the primary mechanic is social interaction.
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10 (isolation #0) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 3:58 pm

Post by JaydragonKing »

I'd play the heck outta a Big Brother style game here with 12-16 people. The alliance aspect will come out real well when you have every possibility open. More betrayal too. Is that a possibility in the future?

It does say "Survivor and other social games" in the title, so more variety in shows represented would be amazing to see.

The only other big ones i can think of just got mentioned already though... Unless somehow someone would play as "The Bachelor(ette)" in a dating sim.
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12 (isolation #1) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 4:06 pm

Post by JaydragonKing »

... well now I see that the Bachulor(ette) isn't something you can really do online, actual romance be damned. Still think smaller things like Big Brother should be around here.
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #60 (isolation #2) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:29 pm

Post by JaydragonKing »

Well I've just joined, so playing any setup, old or not, would be new to someone like me. I saw in post 0 here that you got a bunch of new people here as well, and they didn't experience some of the older stuff.

Consider them like season 2 of that particular game, with a minor few tweaks to make it slightly better.
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #73 (isolation #3) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 5:39 am

Post by JaydragonKing »

Someone coming back as a voted fan favorite seems reasonable though. Or they won a "Phoenix Challenge" that was given by the producers/moderators. And I would very much see that as a test to your skills to try to eliminate the same guy twice who's had a chance to get some dirt on all of you.

The guy comes back with the advantage of information he didn't have before but with the disadvantage of certain people gunning for their elimination again.
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #92 (isolation #4) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:00 pm

Post by JaydragonKing »

The expression "Git Gud" comes to mind for some reason...

Return to “ORGs and Large Social Games”